Saturday, January 13, 2018

Ed Sheeran (2) – Week Of January 13, 2018

Hey guys! I apologize for the lack of Year-End posts. I'll hopefully have two for you guys this week. In the meantime, here's the countdown post. Things really didn't get any better this week. We lost three great songs and the Top 20 isn't looking as good as before. But at least we have a great #1 song. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Ed Sheeran – Castle On The Hill (#27) [x2] {3 Weeks At #1}
  • Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato – No Promises (#38)
  • Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious (#43)

Last Week's #1 Song: Imagine Dragons – Thunder
The Countdown
45. Harry Styles – Kiwi (#41)
44. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do (#42)
43. MAX/Gnash – Lights Down Low (#45)
42. Zedd/Alessia Cara – Stay (#36) [4 Weeks At #1]
41. The Shadowboxers – Hot Damn (#30)
40. Charlie Puth – Attention (#43) [1 Week At #1]
39. Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You (#44) [9 Weeks At #1]
38. Niall Horan – Slow Hands (#35) [3 Weeks At #1]
37. P!nk – What About Us (#31) [1 Week At #1]
36. Liam Payne – Strip That Down (#32) [2 Weeks At #1]
35. Taylor Swift – ...Ready For It? (#22)
34. Louis Tomlinson – Miss You (#36)
33. Kesha – Praying (#26)
32. Zayn/Sia – Dusk Till Dawn (#21)
31. Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl (#11) [4 Weeks At #1]
30. Bruno Mars/Cardi B – Finesse (DEBUT)
29. Shawn Mendes – There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (#29) [5 Weeks At #1]
28. Demi Lovato – Sorry Not Sorry (#28)
27. Symon – Lonely Girl (#39)
26. Liam Payne – Bedroom Floor (#24)
25. Walk The Moon – One Foot (#18)
24. Justin Timberlake – Filthy (DEBUT)
23. Portugal. The Man – Feel It Still (#24)
22. Taylor Swift/Ed Sheeran/Future – End Game (#34)
21. X Ambassadors – Ahead Of Myself (#20)
20. G-Eazy/Halsey – Him & I (DEBUT)
19. Fall Out Boy – Hold Me Tight Or Don't (#33)
18. Lauv – I Like Me Better (#23)
17. Imagine Dragons – Believer (#16) [3 Weeks At #1]
16. Post Malone/21 Savage – Rockstar (#8)
15. Maroon 5/SZA – What Lovers Do (#6)
14. Eminem/Ed Sheeran – River (#19)
13. Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbyes (#13)
12. Dua Lipa – New Rules (#12)
11. Niall Horan – Too Much To Ask (#15)
10. Macklemore/Kesha – Good Old Days (#14)
  9. Charlie Puth – How Long (#7)
  8. Selena Gomez/Marshmello – Wolves (#10)
  7. Kelly Clarkson – Love So Soft (#9)
  6. Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line – Meant To Be (#17)
  5. Camila Cabello – Havana (#4) [1 Week At #1]
  4. Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/Florida Georgia Line/watt – Let Me Go (#5)
  3. Imagine Dragons – Thunder (#1) [3 Weeks At #1]
  2. Halsey – Bad At Love (#2) [2 Weeks At #1]
  1. Ed Sheeran – Perfect (#3) [2nd Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Maroon 5 – Don't Wanna Know (2)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl (–20)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Fall Out Boy – Hold Me Tight Or Don't (+14)

New Entrants
~ First up this week, we have Bruno Mars debuting with his remix of Finesse featuring Cardi B. I'd like to apologize for my review last week. I've given it several more listens these past few days and I've come to realize it's actually not that bad of a song. It's nothing amazing to me, but it's somewhat enjoyable. I do think Bruno Mars has a great voice and I'm glad that he uses it well here. Like I've said before, I don't love this kind of music. But the song is catchy in a way. I don't love the lyrical content. I also don't love Cardi B's contribution to the song. Her part isn't bad, but I feel like it could've been done better by a more talented artist. Cardi B was likely only picked because of her relevancy as she had a #1 last year, which was also one of the worst songs of the year. But this track seems to be a grower for me. It could potentially be in green sometime soon. Of course it'll probably end up being the next That's What I Like. But we'll see how this song does.

~ Next we have the big Justin Timberlake return as we approach his big Super Bowl halftime show performance. Making its debut this week is Filthy, the lead single from Man Of The Woods. Like I said last week, this song was a lot to take in. It's much different than any song I've ever heard from him. But Justin Timberlake has always been one to take risks. Suit & Tie is a good example of that and while I didn't necessarily love that song, it performed well. This new album is essentially supposed to be him going back to his roots. But this new song makes that statement a little questionable. The production is quite strange for the most part. But it definitely caught my attention. His vocals aren't as strong here as they usually are, which is a little disappointing. But he does still sound good. Like I said, this song was a risk and it kind of worked out, but there are definitely ways in which this could be improved upon. But this song is a grower. I've listened to it several times and it has gotten better with each listen. It could be in green soon. But for now, I don't hate it, nor do I love it.

~ Finally we have G-Eazy making his return after Good Life featuring Kehlani only lasted one week. Fortunately, this new song seems like it's bound to be a hit. We have Him & I featuring Halsey. I must say, G-Eazy and Halsey is a collab that works out very well. It feels like these two artists collaborating was meant to be (no pun intended). These two sound really good together and I was quite impressed with how Him & I turned out. The production here is really good and I think G-Eazy, being one of the only good rappers these days, sounds really good. I like his verses. Halsey sounds really good in the chorus. I can't picture any other singer taking on that part. I don't have as much to say here as I did with the previous two songs, but this is definitely the best debut of the week in my opinion. I'm glad it was the highest debut as well.


Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list.


  • Sofi Tukker/NERVO – Best Friend
  • P!nk – Beautiful Trauma
  • Alan Walker/Noah Cyrus/Digital Farm Animals – All Falls Down
  • Clean Bandit/Julia Michaels – I Miss You
  • AJR/Rivers Cuomo – Sober Up
  • Maroon 5 – Wait
  • Kesha/The Dap-King Horns – Woman (DEBUT)
  • Spencer – Whatever
  • All Time Low – Last Young Renegade
  • Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes
  • NF – Let You Down
  • Troye Sivan – My My My! (DEBUT)
  • Camila Cabello – Never Be The Same
  • Wolves – Animal

~ Woman definitely reminds me of Kesha's older music. I like the vibe here and it's a fun song overall. Hopefully, this can be another hit for Kesha. My My My was definitely something I was anticipating as I really like Troye Sivan. I'm very pleased with how this song turned out. His voice sounds really good, especially in the chorus. More on this when it debuts.


Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. Troye Sivan – My My My!
2. Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes
3. Clean Bandit/Julia Michaels – I Miss You
4. P!nk – Beautiful Trauma
5. Kesha/The Dap-King Horns – Woman


Blurbs & I
~ I'm glad Ed Sheeran got to spend another week at the top with Perfect. This is definitely one of my favorites at the moment. I much prefer this at the top over Thunder, Havana, and Bad At Love. So hopefully this can hold for a little while.

~ As far as our Top 10 entrants go, we have Meant To Be and Good Old Days. I'm pleased with both songs entering the Top 10. I think they're very deserving of it and hopefully they stay for a little while. I expect Good Old Days to be as successful as Glorious at the very least. I'm pleased with how quickly this rose to the Top 10.

~ It was definitely expected to see both End Game and Hold Me Tight Or Don't take big jumps this week as they're from two of Hits 1's favorite artists. I'm okay with one of them doing well. The other I'm hoping doesn't stick around.

~ Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl took quite a big drop this week. I expected it to drop pretty soon, but not as much as it did. I was losing interest in it though. So I'm kind of glad it dropped this much. Though I'm sure it won't be leaving anytime soon.

~ Speaking of Ed Sheeran, it was this week one year ago that Shape Of You made its debut on this countdown. Happy one year anniversary!

~ Our exits this week consisted of three songs that all made it on to my Top 45 songs of 2017. They were all amazing in their own ways and I'm glad each of them were as successful as they were. I enjoyed them all throughout their time on the countdown. Thank you all for being great songs. You will certainly be missed.


Top 20 Review
0 – Crap:
NONE

1 – Bad:
20. Imagine Dragons – Thunder
19. Post Malone/21 Savage – Rockstar
18. Lauv – I Like Me Better

2 – Mediocre:
17. Kelly Clarkson – Love So Soft
16. Fall Out Boy – Hold Me Tight Or Don't

3 – Decent:
NONE

4 – Good:
NONE

5 – Great:
15. Camila Cabello – Havana
14. Halsey – Bad At Love
13. Dua Lipa – New Rules
12. Niall Horan – Too Much To Ask
11. Charlie Puth – How Long
10. Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbyes
9. Maroon 5/SZA – What Lovers Do
8. Imagine Dragons – Believer
7. Selena Gomez/Marshmello – Wolves
6. G-Eazy/Halsey – Him & I
5. Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line – Meant To Be
4. Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/F.G.L./watt – Let Me Go
3. Ed Sheeran – Perfect
2. Eminem/Ed Sheeran – River

BONUS: 6 – Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Macklemore/Kesha – Good Old Days

Overall Score: 83/100 = 83% (B)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: Justin Timberlake – Rock Your Body

Most Missed Countdown Song: Zedd/Foxes – Clarity

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Mono Mind – I Found My Soul At Marvingate (Sofa Tunes Remix)

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: Martin Garrix/Bebe Rexha – In The Name Of Love (#31)


My Top 5 Picks
1. Macklemore/Kesha – Good Old Days
2. Walk The Moon – One Foot
3. Eminem/Ed Sheeran – River
4. Kesha – Praying
5. Ed Sheeran – Perfect

145 comments:

  1. First, and I figured you would have My My My! in purple given that you think highly of Troye Sivan. I also think it's a great song as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would've expected Woman to be in purple seeing that you have the predecessor in your Top 5, but it makes sense how you do have My My My! in purple instead. I thoroughly enjoy it.

    Also, I didn't expect Castle On The Hill to leave so soon from so high. Hits 1 will probably still play it though like That's What I Like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Castle On The Hill leaving from as high as it did, it's essentially Paris all over again.

      Delete
    2. I thought the song was written by Adrian Maco?

      Delete
  3. Fun fact: Did you know that Filthy was co-produced by Justin and Timbaland? Yes really, the legendary producer who made us Nelly's Promiscuous, Say It Right, most of JT's FutureSex/LoveSound album, The Way I Are, Carry Out and OneRepublic's Apologize, made this mess of a song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Knew it already. I heard about it even before the song came out.

      And I was just about to ask you your thoughts on Filthy, but it appears you don't like it, at all.

      Delete
    2. Miles: I'm a motherf. King Filthy, baby all night.

      Delete
    3. CHASE, GO THE HELL AWAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  4. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Arlissa/Jonas Blue - Hearts Ain't Gonna Lie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good news guys: Here is only one song that closed pop radio stations this week:

    Flo Rida/Maluma - Hola

    ReplyDelete
  6. "#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Mono Mind – I Found My Soul At Marvingate (Sofa Tunes Remix)"

    Lmao is this a new song?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I actually just listened to this. Pretty good but I wish the female singer had more of a presence.

      Delete
  7. #1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Nothing But Thieves - Sorry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. CHASE FUCKING STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. That song won a rankdown on Pulse Music Board.

      Delete
    5. Adrian, please delete Chase’s comment, because it’s not appropriate.

      Delete
    6. .: No one fucking cares about that.

      Delete
    7. Uh okay but I was just saying...

      Delete
    8. Chase: One more recommendation though: GO THE HELL AWAY

      Delete
    9. Gelography: Please stop telling me what to do, that's kinda rude!

      Delete
    10. Anonymous: Adrian didn't delete my comments, I did!!!!

      Delete
    11. Never mind, Adrian. Chase deleted his comments.

      Delete
  8. I recently got a haircut and decided to change my profile picture because why not?

    ReplyDelete
  9. BTW, Adrian. What do you think about Fall Out Boy's new single, Wilson (Expensive Mistakes)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this should debut Hit Bound when Hold Me Tight Or Don’t hits the Top 5 On The countdown.

      Delete
    2. Even if it doesn't make Top 5, it should still debut anyway.

      Delete
  10. Well, I forgot my blog post page color was green on my personal chart blog. Now I have to fix the stuff so the songs will show.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK, it is now fixed.

    http://dylanst45songsoftheweek.blogspot.com/2018/01/week-of-january-13-2018.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://hits1weekendcountdownmusic.blogspot.com/2018/01/ed-sheeran-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got the Random.org countdown for this week done!

    http://siriusxmhits1review.blogspot.com/p/randomorg-countdown.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. You all may have already seen it but I just saw a car commercial (Forgot what car) that showed the radio in there. That specific radio was playing Sirius XM, which was playing Whatever It Takes (It was playing throughout the commercial as well. Can we get this to debut next week? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't seen it but lol.

      Also, I'll post the Hit-Bound spins on Wednesday; you don't need to.

      Delete
    2. Also, I was listening to Shade 45 and River was playing.

      Delete
    3. I'm fine with doing it. I actually think it is kinda fun.

      Delete
    4. Okay. I'm kind of working on something so you can go ahead if you want. :)

      Delete
  15. Hey guys! I finally got a post out on time! Here's my countdown post for this week. Check it out!

    https://sxmhits1.blogspot.com/2018/01/ed-sheeran-2-week-of-january-13-2018.html

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am not one to advertise much other than when my blog posts come out. But if you haven't already, please go and participate in the 2017 Hits 1 year-end rankdown (optional), we only have 6 people which was half of the people that did the 2015 one a couple months ago. The page is here: https://countdownguyblog.blogspot.com/p/2017-hits-1-ye-rankdown.html

    Again, this is optional.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Why is Chase You Down still on the voting poll?

    ReplyDelete
  18. No Hit-Bound songs have played yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They usually start playing more on Tuesday I think.

      Delete
    2. Do you happen to be the same Logan from the New Songs Out There page who made this comment:

      Logan December 25, 2016 at 4:27 PM
      "fith harmony and Nikie Manij put on some cloths you do not need to expose yourself like that and it is not cute and FYI nikie Manij your raps STINK .And the way ya'll dance every time I see it I think Im going to throw up. Ya'll dance terrible -Alexis"

      Delete
    3. No, I'm not related to him whatsoever.

      Delete
    4. Heard Sober Up some time this evening while I was out driving. Oh boy.

      Delete
    5. Oh boy is right. I hope it doesn't debut. But luckily, since it's Monday, they don't really count the spins for that day. It's usually Tuesday when Hit-Bound music starts playing. So, there's no need to get too concerned right now. But then again, now that I've jinxed it, watch it gain a ton of airplay tomorrow.

      Delete
    6. Yay for me and Gelography.

      No for pretty much everyone else.

      Delete
  19. R.I.P. Dolores O'Riordan from the The Cranberries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god. Dolores O’Riordan Of The Cranberries is dead?

      Delete
    2. Dylan: Yeah, I heard. Pretty sad. I’d listened to some of their music and I like it.

      Anonymous: Yep. He’s dead.

      Delete
  20. BREAKING NEWS:

    DOLORES O’RIORDAN OF THE CRANBERRIES HAS DIED!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I just said that. No offense but there was no need to comment that.

      Delete
    2. Also, nine people were charged for handing food out to the homeless.

      Delete
    3. Btw I know I went off-topic but yea.

      Delete
  21. Why is Feel It Still and Galway Girl in Blue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He’s starting to get sick of them.

      Delete
  22. Here's this week's Billboard Hot 100 so far: (putting a gap for those who don't want to be spoiled)
















    1. Perfect by Ed Sheeran (#1) [=] [6th Week At #1]
    2. Havana by Camila Cabello featuring Young Thug (#2) [=]
    3. Finesse (Remix) by Bruno Mars featuring Cardi B. (#35) [+32]
    4. So Not Rockstar by Post Malone featuring 21 Savage (#3) [–1] [Spent 8 Weeks At #1]
    5. No Limit by G-Eazy featuring A.S.A.P. Rocky and Cardi B. (#5) [=]
    6. Thunder by Imagine Dragons (#4) [–2]
    7. Bad At Love by Halsey (#6) [–1]
    8. Too Good At Goodbyes by Sam Smith (#7) [–1]
    9. (Un)Filthy by Justin Timberlake (DEBUT)
    10. MotorSport by Migos featuring Nicki Minaj and Cardi B. (#8) [–2]
    11. New Rules by Dua Lipa (#11) [=]
    14. Bartier Cardi by Cardi B. featuring 21 Savage (#19) [+5]
    74. MIC Drop by BTS featuring Desiigner and Steve Aoki (#66) [–8]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please don't tell me New Rules is gonna join the crowd of songs that got cockblocked from the top 10. Hopefully MotorSport, Filthy and TGAG fall out next week.

      Delete
    2. I'm totally with you on MotorSport. Ugh. As for Filthy, I can see it falling out as well given that its sales and streaming (I think) aren't really standing out.

      Delete
    3. Radio is the only thing really helping Filthy.

      Delete
    4. Pretty much, but we'll see what really happens in the next few weeks when the radio call-out scores come in. And I have a feeling it's not going to be good unless something drastic happens.

      Delete
  23. Hey Adrian, how would you like to do the Hits 1 Year-End countdown post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chill, he will get it out. He's is probably back from winter break at school and he's busy.

      Delete
  24. Well besides Sober Up no other Hit-Bound songs have played.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn. Why does it now have to be every 3 weeks to have no exits? I’m starting to hate that.

      Delete
    2. Or maybe we will but the HitBound songs will start airing tomorrow.

      Delete
    3. Don’t worry WAMB10. There will be exits this week. I promise you.

      Delete
    4. Because Hits 1 has played some Hit Bound songs throughout the week.

      Delete
    5. Because no one fucking cares about what YOU want.

      Delete
  25. I have totally grown into Never Be The Same. Like, so much it's not even funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do, really. I want Never Be The Same needs to debut the countdown.

      Delete
    2. "I want Never Be The Same needs to debut the countdown."

      You obviously meant two things:

      1. "I want Never Be The Same to debut the countdown."
      2. "Never Be The Same needs to debut the countdown."

      Delete
    3. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  26. Hey Dylan, what are the Hit Bound spins so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hit-Bound spins (That I know of)

      Sober Up: 1
      I Miss You: 1?
      Every Other Song: 0

      Delete
    2. Sober Up better not debut. It’s terrible.

      Delete
    3. What WAMB10 said. Well unfortunately, it's in the Top 5 in Alternative Radio charts, so I have a bad feeling it may wind up debuting soon.

      Delete
    4. Sober Up better debut.

      Delete
  27. #1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Banners - Someone To You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t think this song is going to make Hits 1, Anonymous.

      Delete
    2. What did I say about talking to yourself ATR?

      Delete
  28. I think I’m going to make an A in AP Calculus next semester because the units have gotten a lot easier.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wait may debut, at least it’s not a Sober Up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm not thrilled about this either. But since it's Maroon 5, it'll likely make its inevitable debut this week. One thing's for sure, though: I'll definitely take it over Sober Up any day.

      Delete
  30. New on Hits 1: The Chainsmokers - Sick Boy

    ReplyDelete
  31. New Music Alert: Sick Boy by The Chainsmokers

    Yeah, folks. This came out of nowhere. It was just released this morning. I did take a listen, and Andrew's voice sounds a little different here. I wonder will this be another hit for The Chainsmokers? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that is random. Haven't listened to it yet.

      Delete
    2. What do you mean by random?

      Delete
    3. ^ "This came out of nowhere."

      Delete
  32. http://mymusicreviewingblog.blogspot.com/2018/01/billboard-hot-100-year-end-2017-review.html

    Finally a year end review for the Hot 100.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Listened to Sick Boy and...








    Wow. I love this. Like I can't stop listening to it. I hope this becomes a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  34. http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/01/17/newt-gingrich-hawaii-s-false-missile-alert-shows-america-must-urgently-develop-missile-defense-system.html

    This sucks. I think this was North Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Replies
    1. WHAT?! Why did you make this as your new icon?!

      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I don't think that is Remy.

      Delete
    3. Dylan: It isn't. Probably ATR pretending to be Remy.

      Chase: Warner Bros...

      Delete
  36. 2 more days to submit for the 2017 Hits 1 Year-End Rankdown! Remember this is OPTIONAL, but if you do want to send a list, you have until 4:30PM EST on Friday to submit.

    7 people have sent in a list so far, and I still have not finished my list yet.

    The link to the blog page is:
    http://countdownguyblog.blogspot.com/p/2017-hits-1-ye-rankdown.html

    The link to the form is:
    https://goo.gl/forms/GlcR525SW83xddpY2

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a fool I was to think that Sick Boy would enter pop radio today. Maybe tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, there is already a video claiming that they ripped off Twenty One Pilots.

      Delete
    2. It is impacting radio this Tuesday!!!

      Delete
  38. #1 Recommendation for Venus: Mono Mind/Sofa Tunes - I Found Myself a Marvingate

    ReplyDelete
  39. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Martin Solveig/ALMA - All Stars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I want this song to be on Hits 1.

      Delete
  40. Announcement: I have changed the deadline for the Hits 1 year-end rankdown to (I think I'm doing this bold thing right) Saturday, January 20 at 3:00pm EST. Now there are two days left to submit if you want.

    Sorry if I'm spamming the comment section with this lol.

    ReplyDelete
  41. New on Hits 1: Justin Timberlake - Supplies

    ReplyDelete
  42. NEW MUSIC ALERT: Supplies by Justin Timberlake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, my bad. I didn't see your comment until I posted this one.

      Delete
  43. WARNING:

    Adrian has done a new post but the page is restricted on your phone. So if you want to comment on his new post, you need to do it on the computer.

    ReplyDelete