Friday, December 8, 2017

Ed Sheeran (4) – Week Of December 2, 2017

Hey guys! I apologize for this late post. This past week I've been busy with projects, exams, and papers. I only have three days left this semester. So I'm fighting my way through. But once I get out for winter break, I'll begin work on things year-end related. Also the next countdown post hopefully will not be out this late. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Sabrina Carpenter – Why (#26)
  • Evaride – Heartless (#44)
  • Bruno Mars – That's What I Like (#45) [1 Week At #1]

Last Week's #1 Song: Imagine Dragons – Thunder
The Countdown
45. Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber – Despacito (#43)
44. The Script – Rain (#38)
43. Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid – 1-800-273-8255 (#41)
42. Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You (#42) [9 Weeks At #1]
41. Charlie Puth – Attention (#36) [1 Week At #1]
40. Mono Mind – Save Me A Place (Bridge & Mountain Remix) (#28)
39. MAX/Gnash – Lights Down Low (#40)
38. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay – Something Just Like This (#39) [3 Weeks At #1]
37. The Shadowboxers – Hot Damn (#34)
36. Sam Hunt – Body Like A Back Road (#35)
35. Zedd/Alessia Cara – Stay (#33) [4 Weeks At #1]
34. Harry Styles – Kiwi (DEBUT)
33. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato – No Promises (#14)
32. X Ambassadors – Ahead Of Myself (DEBUT)
31. Zayn/Sia – Dusk Till Dawn (#29)
30. Ed Sheeran – Castle On The Hill (#32) [3 Weeks At #1]
29. Nick Jonas – Find You (DEBUT)
28. Linkin Park – One More Light (#23)
27. Niall Horan – Slow Hands (#27) [2 Weeks At #1]
26. Lauv – I Like Me Better (#31)
25. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do (#17)
24. Liam Payne – Strip That Down (#22) [2 Weeks At #1]
23. Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line – Meant To Be (#30)
22. Dua Lipa – New Rules (#24)
21. Shawn Mendes – There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (#25) [5 Weeks At #1]
20. Post Malone/21 Savage – Rockstar (#37)
19. Imagine Dragons – Believer (#12)
18. Niall Horan – Too Much To Ask (#18)
17. Selena Gomez/Marshmello – Wolves (#20)
16. Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbyes (#21)
15. Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/Florida Georgia Line/watt – Let Me Go (#15)
14. Portugal. The Man – Feel It Still (#14)
13. Kesha – Praying (#13)
12. Charlie Puth – How Long (#16)
11. Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious (#7)
10. Taylor Swift – ...Ready For It? (#9)
  9. Demi Lovato – Sorry Not Sorry (#6) [1 Week At #1]
  8. P!nk – What About Us (#8) [1 Week At #1]
  7. Maroon 5/SZA – What Lovers Do (#5)
  6. Kelly Clarkson – Love So Soft (#11)
  5. Ed Sheeran – Perfect (#3)
  4. Halsey – Bad At Love (#2)
  3. Imagine Dragons – Thunder (#1) [2 Weeks At #1]
  2. Camila Cabello – Havana (#4)
  1. Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl (#10) [4th Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: The Chainsmokers/Halsey – Closer (8)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato – No Promises (–19)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Post Malone/21 Savage – Rockstar (+17)

New Entrants
~ First up we have Harry Styles debuting with Kiwi. I'm kind of surprised this song actually made it on the countdown. It's a really cool song that has a strong classic rock vibe, something we don't usually hear on this station. That being said, I already know it's gonna do poorly on this countdown. I really want it to do well. But I just can't picture it going any other way. But regardless, it's an awesome song.

~ Next we have a debut that I've been waiting for for quite a while now. It's the return of X Ambassadors with Ahead of Myself. This song is the reason why I like X Ambassadors. The vocals really stand out in this song. I really like the chorus. It's not as good as Renegades, but it's a very enjoyable song and much better than Unsteady. I hope it does well here even though it's not a massive hit right now.

~ Finally we have Nick Jonas making his return with Find You. I did give this song a little too much praise when it made its first appearance on Hit-Bound. But I do really like this song. It's better than Jealous, Levels, Close, and Bacon combined. Not as good as Chains, but it's definitely one of his better songs. I like the production and the vocals are good too. There are no unnecessary high notes. I feel like I would enjoy Nick Jonas' music more if he made more songs like this. I would like to see this song do well.


Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list.


  • Bruno Mars – Chunky
  • P!nk – Beautiful Trauma
  • AJR/Rivers Cuomo – Sober Up (DEBUT)
  • Sofi Tukker – Best Friend
  • Walk The Moon – One Foot
  • Louis Tomlinson – Miss You (DEBUT)
  • Spencer – Whatever (DEBUT)
  • WOLVES – Animal
  • Clean Bandit/Julia Michaels – I Miss You
  • Fall Out Boy – Hold Me Tight Or Don't
  • Macklemore/Kesha – Good Old Days
  • Taylor Swift/Ed Sheeran/Future – End Game
  • Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes
  • Liam Payne – Bedroom Floor

~ I'm honestly not sure what to think of Sober Up. It's nowhere near their worst and it's actually a step up from their most recent work. The vocals are pretty good for the most part. But the lyrical content is stupid and their music just feels childish to me. I don't know. I'm pretty split right now. I also think it's interesting that Rivers Cuomo from Weezer is on this song.

~ Miss You is definitely a step up from Just Like You and I'm so glad that it made it on here. One of the things I've noticed about Louis is that he does what he wants. Meanwhile, Liam seems to do whatever it takes to keep himself relevant, which is one of the reasons why I don't like him. Louis does his own thing and while it may not get him as high up on the charts, he certainly gets my respect.

~ Whatever is a pretty weird song. I don't really like the beat. The vocals are just meh. I think the song is pretty underwhelming for the most part. I don't think I'll be coming back to it after it leaves the Hits 1 rotation. I also watched the music video and maybe it's just me, but I don't like the concept having the whole video take place on an iPhone, especially when it's vertical the whole time. The whole video has these huge black borders with nothing but empty space on the sides. I just think it looks really bad and unprofessional.

~ Now that Reputation was finally released on Apple Music, I was able to listen to End Game in full. I think it's a pretty good song. Again, it's not as good as some of the singles from 1989. But this is one of the better tracks from this album. I like the contributions all three artists and it's a cool song. However, I don't think it'll stick with me in the long run.

~ Songs like Bruno Mars – Chunky and Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes have been here for quite a while now. I have a feeling they won't be making it on to the countdown. I can't care less about the former, but the thought of the latter leaving is a little depressing. It is so much better than Thunder.

~ Walk The Moon – One Foot is currently the best song on Hits 1. This is an absolute necessity for the Weekend Countdown. Seriously, the song is fantastic. If this does not make it on the countdown, I will not take it too kindly.


Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. Walk The Moon – One Foot
2. Macklemore/Kesha – Good Old Days
3. Louis Tomlinson – Miss You
4. Clean Bandit/Julia Michaels – I Miss You
5. WOLVES – Animal


Ahead of Blurbs
~ If I were new to Hits 1, I would be very confused by our #1 song. Galway Girl being at the top was okay the first couple of times. But now it's a little too much for a song that wasn't even a big hit. This song is nowhere near as good as Castle On The Hill, so I don't think it deserved to exceed that song for weeks at the top. Let's get Perfect at #1 instead.

~ Camila Cabello – Havana is at #2. This is pretty reasonable as it's #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 as well. Although I feel like it actually has a shot at #1 on here, which would be interesting since Fifth Harmony never had a #1 hit on this countdown. I wouldn't mind seeing this at #1 song. It's actually a good song and I'm glad this was picked as a single.

~ Love So Soft appears to be back in the Top 10. Nope. This is not good. Can we please keep Glorious in the Top 10 instead?

~ Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato – No Promises and Mono Mind – Save Me A Place had some big drops this week. They're both really good songs that I hope can stay for a little while longer. There are a few songs I would like to go see leave first.

~ As The Script – Rain falls into the Bottom 5, this could very well be its last week here. It lasted a little longer than I thought it would, which is good. And at least it was here at all.

~ As far as the exits go, I'm happy to see the departures from Why and That's What I Like. Though it is a little sad to see Heartless leave so soon. I thought this was a good pick for Hits 1. It's sad that the voters didn't agree. I would've loved to see it do well.


Top 20 Review
0 – Crap:
NONE

1 – Bad:
20. Post Malone/21 Savage – Rockstar
19. Kelly Clarkson – Love So Soft

2 – Mediocre:
18. Demi Lovato – Sorry Not Sorry

3 – Decent:
NONE

4 – Good:
NONE

5 – Great:
17. Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl
16. Imagine Dragons – Thunder
15. Halsey – Bad At Love
14. Charlie Puth – How Long
13. Taylor Swift – ...Ready For It?
12. Niall Horan – Too Much To Ask
11. Maroon 5/SZA – What Lovers Do
10. Camila Cabello – Havana
9. Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbyes
8. Portugal. The Man – Feel It Still
7. Imagine Dragons – Believer
6. Selena Gomez/Marshmello – Wolves
5. Ed Sheeran – Perfect
4. Kesha – Praying
3. Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/F.G.L./watt – Let Me Go
2. P!nk – What About Us

BONUS: 6 – Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious

Total Score: 90/100 = 90% (A–)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: Ke$ha/3OH!3 – Blah Blah Blah

Most Missed Countdown Song: All Time Low – Good Times

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Kygo/OneRepublic – Stranger Things

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: Tie Between Coldplay/Beyoncé – Hymn For The Weekend (#23) and Jon Bellion – All Time Low (#28)


My Top 5 Picks
1. Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious
2. P!nk – What About Us
3. Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/F.G.L./watt – Let Me Go
4. Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line – Meant To Be
5. Kesha – Praying

219 comments:

  1. First...I have nothing else to say. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, Adrian, you'll be happy to know that One Foot is my recommendation for the American Top 40. You can check out my latest post. I definitely agree, we need it to debut on the countdown soon.

    I'm quite surprised to see All Time Low – Good Times as your most missed. I take it that it warmed up to you big time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Most Missed Countdown Song: All Time Low - Good Times"

    Did you grow into this? Because when it left, I thought you wouldn't miss it that much.

    - Gelography

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, but I just heard Love So Soft as most Wutchuwanted during Hit-Bound.

    Like others, I am too surprised on how you have Good Times as your most missed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, looks like no songs are leaving Hit-Bound. That's What I Like is re-entering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't hear all of Hit-Bound but I'm guessing it was the same plus the entrant.

      Delete
  6. If only there’s some Sailor Moon fans in here
    Besides me:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See ATR? She’s back now.

      Delete
    2. I know, Anonymous. I really miss her. That’s why I’m going to stop asking her about her icon.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 34. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do (Biggest Drop)

    It's safe to say that its time on the countdown is over.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This song is definitely not going to be the Closer of 2017.

      Delete
  9. Here's the first set of this week's countdown: (gap for those who don't want to be spoiled)
























    45. Logic featuring Alessia Cara and Khalid – 1-800-273-8255 (#43) [–2]
    44. The Script – Rain (#44) [=]
    43. Luis Fonsi featuring Justin Bieber and Daddy Yankee – Despacito (#45) [+2]
    42. Mono Mind – Save Me A Place (#40) [–2]
    41. Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You (#42) [+1] [Spent 9 Weeks At #1]
    40. Charlie Puth – Attention (#41) [+1] [Spent 1 Week At #1]
    39. The Chainsmokers featuring Coldplay – Something Just Like This (#38) [+1] [Spent 3 Weeks At #1]
    38. MAX featuring Gnash – Lights Down Low (#39) [+1]
    37. Cheat Codes featuring Demi Lovato – No Promises (#33) [–4]
    36. Zedd featuring Alessia Cara – Stay (#35) [–1] [Spent 4 Weeks At #1]
    35. Harry Styles – Kiwi (#34) [–1]
    34. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do (#25) [–9]
    33. Niall Horan – Slow Hands (#27) [–6] [Spent 3 Weeks At #1]
    32. Lauv – I Like Better (#26) [–6]
    31. Ed Sheeran – Castle On The Hill (#30) [–1] [Spent 3 Weeks At #1]

    ReplyDelete
  10. 25. Sam Hunt – Body Like A Back Road [+11]

    Are you kidding me, people?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Second set of 15: (again, gap for spoilers)



















    30. ZAYN featuring Sia – Dusk Till Dawn (#31) [+1]
    29. X Ambassadors – Ahead Of Myself (#32) [+3]
    28. Nick Jonas – Find You (#29) [+1]
    27. Linkin Park – One More Light (#28) [+1]
    26. Liam Payne – Strip That Down (#24) [–2] [Spent 2 Weeks At #1]
    25. Sam Hunt – Body Like A Back Road (#36) [+11] (You've got to be kidding...)
    24. Post Malone featuring 21 Savage – Rockstar (#20) [–4]
    23. Niall Horan – Too Much To Ask (#18) [–5]
    22. Dua Lipa – New Rules (#22) [=]
    21. The Shadowboxers – Hot Damn (#37) [+16]
    20. Imagine Dragons – Believer (#19) [–1] [Spent 3 Weeks At #1]
    19. Shawn Mendes – There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (#21) [+2] [Spent 5 Weeks At #1]
    18. Selena Gomez featuring Marshmello – Wolves (#17) [–1]
    17. Bebe Rexha featuring Florida Georgia Line – Meant To Be (#23) [+6]
    16. Kesha – Praying (#13) [–3]

    ReplyDelete
  12. 7. Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl

    Heh, I guess even for Ed Sheeran, 4 weeks at #1 for this song is too much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Top 5 entrant:

    Kelly Clarkson – Love So Soft

    Uh oh, if this hits #1, Adrian is going to be mad.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 4. Imagine Dragons – Thunder

    That means we have a brand new #1 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay. This week's #1 is...











    Not Ed Sheeran, BUT...



































    It's Halsey – Bad At Love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But before that...

      #1 song this week one year ago: Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes (second and final week at #1)

      gdi.

      Delete
    2. And once again, don't forget the "Better Than He Can".

      Delete
  16. AT40 is out!

    http://siriusxmhits1review.blogspot.com/2017/12/at40-imagine-dragons-2-week-of-december.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Why does the countdown have to get worse and worse...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Surprise! Hits 1 Weekend Countdown post is out!

    http://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2017/12/halsey-1-week-of-december-9-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. My countdown post is out!

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2017/12/halsey-1-week-of-december-9-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtocrqhhemQ

    To Miles and Montavis, not sure if you expected TheDoubleAgent to make a return, but here's his Top 10 Worst Hit Songs of 2017 video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Miles saw it already.

      Delete
    2. Saw it this morning. I can't say I'm thrilled about seeing What Lovers Do, Believer, and especially Look What You Made Me Do on the list. I'm pretty sure Miles will say the same.

      However, I do agree with everything else, especially with him putting Mi Gente by J. Balvin featuring Willy William at #3. Blech. F**k everything about that song. And Body Like A Back Road by Sam Hunt.

      Delete
    3. Yeah Montavis. I saw that.

      Delete
  21. *Looks at Whatever in red*

    (slaps head)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What the heck Adrian! Why did you put Whatever in red?

      Delete
    2. It was on his post. He said that it’s a weird song to him and he doesn’t like the beat.

      Delete
    3. FINALLY you ACTUALLY read the post before commenting!

      Delete
  22. I just realized how much the chorus production in AJR-Weak sounds similar to the chorus production in Flume/Kai-Never Be Luke You.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’ve got to be kidding me, Dylan.

      Delete
    2. About what you realized about the chorus production.

      Delete
    3. I know but I don't understand why you said that.

      Delete
    4. What does ^ mean?

      -Remy

      Delete
    5. ^It means you agree with the comment above or you’re correcting/complimenting the comment above if given a message with the ^ arrow.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  24. My very first Year-End post is out, folks!

    http://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2017/12/2017-year-in-review-part-1-my-bottom-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. It looks like Perfect Duet is dethroning rockstar on Billboard Hot 100 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Replies
    1. Happy birthday, ATR!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Oh god.... what’ll you do for your birthday? Make a continuous and rapid load of 6,000,000,000,000 questions for us to answer

      Delete
    4. ATR: What are you going to do for your birthday? Are you going to open a present?

      Delete
  27. I am working on a new post, reviewing an all-time chart. Can anyone guess what year-end chart is it and what my #1 song on that chart is?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my gosh, Perfect is dethroning Havana next week at #1 at pop radio stations.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I don't know if you notice this. Perfect is dethroning rockstar at #1 on Billboard Hot 100 this week dated December 23.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Here's this week's Billboard Hot 100 so far: (gap for spoilers)





















    #71 BTS featuring Desiigner - MIC Drop (-43)
    #53 Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me (RE_ENTRY)
    #21 G-Eazy featuring Halsey - Him & I (DEBUT)
    #11 Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You (+10)

    #10 Maroon 5 featuring SZA - What Lovers Do (-1)
    #9 Cardi B. - Bodak Yellow (Money Moves) (-2)
    #8 Halsey - Bad At Love (+3)
    #7 G-Eazy featuring A$AP Rocky and Cardi B - No Limit (+1)
    #6 Sam Smith - Too Good At Goodbyes (=)
    #5 Imagine Dragons - Thunder (=)
    #4 Lil Pump - Gucci Gang (=)
    #3 Camila Cabello - Havana (-1)
    #2 Post Malone - Rockstar (-1)
    #1 Ed Sheeran featuring Beyoncé - Perfect (+4)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hit-Bound Spins (Not including reruns of Hit-Bound):

    Chunky: 0
    Beautiful Trauma: 0
    Sober Up: 0
    Best Friend: 0
    One Foot: 0
    Miss You: 0
    Whatever: 0
    Animal: 0
    I Miss You: 1
    Hold Me Tight Or Don't: 1
    Good Old Days: 3
    End Game: 1
    Whatever It Takes: 0
    Bedroom Floor: 0
    Lonely Girl: 3 (...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Likely number of debuts: 2 #Boring

      Delete
    2. And End Game didn’t air other than its HitBound spin today.

      Delete
    3. I’m so sorry for you, Keemia.

      Delete
    4. Well after a no exit week, 2 exits is not enough. Hits 1 is just going behind every second.

      Delete
    5. No not that. Are you okay? I hope your house isn’t burned down.

      Delete
    6. I mean every week. It’s not funny, songs like Despacito, Shape Of You, Attention, Something Just Like This, Lights Down Low, Stay, Look What You Made Me Do, Slow Hands, Castle On The Hill, Strip That Down, & Body Like A Back Road are refusing to leave before 2018. But yeah, it’s only a Monday so you’ll never know.

      Delete
    7. There were also a lot of songs from 2016 that waited until 2017 to leave. This includes songs like I Took A Pill In Ibiza, Setting The World On Fire, Cheap Thrills, Sit Still Look Pretty, Cold Water, Ride, Send My Love (To Your New Lover), & Don’t Let Me Down.

      Delete
    8. My Way is another perfect example of a song that waited until 2017 to leave.

      Delete
    9. And another song that’s waiting until 2018 to leave is Believer.

      Delete
    10. Why did you comment 5 times in a row instead of once?

      Delete
    11. And two, can you stop your incessant whining above exits like they’re a 9/11 attack?

      Delete
    12. I heard Lonely Girl on the way home from school today. I have to say, I did really like it. I'd give it an 8.5/10. It's much better than Say.

      Delete
    13. WAMB10: So, who fucking cares?! They're hits they've got longevity, they're what the people want, stfu about it already!

      Delete
    14. WAMB10’s house isn’t burned down, Leah.

      Delete
    15. Gelography: That's so mean of you. I need you to apologize to them. They aren't whining. They were talking like typically.

      Miles: I need you to calm down right now... or else!

      Delete
    16. Guys, can anybody have attention for a moment. Post Malone's "I Fall Apart" and Thirty Seconds to Mars's "Walk on Water" are impacting pop today!

      Delete
    17. Well, WAMB10's real name is Keemia I suppose.

      Delete
    18. I have a guest coming in and here is Montavis Hill!!! Montavis will ask you all of the questions if you need to. So everybody needs to be nice to each other and no fighting. It's just a reminder.

      Delete
  33. Billboard Hot 100 Year End Chart:

    1. Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You
    2. Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee f/ Justin Bieber – Despacito
    3. Bruno Mars – That’s What I Like
    4. Kendrick Lamar – HUMBLE.
    5. The Chainsmokers & Coldplay – Something Just Like This
    6. Migos f/ Lil Uzi Vert – Bad And Boujee
    7. The Chainsmokers f/ Halsey – Closer
    8. Sam Hunt – Body Like A Back Road
    9. Imagine Dragons – Believer
    10. Post Malone f/ Quavo – Congratulations
    11. James Arthur – Say You Won’t Let Go
    12. DJ Khaled f/ Chance The Rapper, Justin Bieber, Quavo – I’m The One
    13. Lil Uzi Vert – XO TOUR Llif3
    14. Future – Mask Off
    15. French Montana f/ Swae Lee – Unforgettable
    16. Bruno Mars - 24K Magic
    17. Zedd & Alessia Cara – Stay
    18. DJ Khaled f/ Bryson Tiller, Rihanna – Wild Thoughts
    19. Rae Sremmurd f/ Gucci Mane – Black Beatles
    20. The Weeknd f/ Daft Punk – Starboy
    21. Khalid – Location
    22. Charlie Puth – Attention
    23. Shawn Mendes – There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back
    24. Cardi B – Bodak Yellow (Money Moves)
    25. Childish Gambino – Redbone
    26. ZAYN & Taylor Swift – I Don’t Wanna Live Forever
    27. Kygo & Selena Gomez – It Ain’t Me
    28. KYLE f/ Lil Yachty – iSpy
    29. Julia Michaels – Issues
    30. Alessia Cara – Scars To Your Beautiful
    31. Logic f/ Alessia Cara, Khalid – 1-800-273-8255
    32. Niall Horan – Slow Hands
    33. Rihanna – Love On The Brain
    34. The Weeknd f/ Daft Punk – I Feel It Coming
    35. Big Sean – Bounce Back
    36. Liam Payne f/ Quavo – Strip That Down
    37. Drake – Fake Love
    38. Maroon 5 f/ Kendrick Lamar – Don’t Wanna Know
    39. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do
    40. Ed Sheeran – Castle On The Hill
    41. Machine Gun Kelly & Camila Cabello – Bad Things
    42. The Chainsmokers – Paris
    43. Ariana Grande f/ Nicki Minaj – Side To Side
    44. Clean Bandit f/ Anne-Marie, Sean Paul – Rockabye
    45. Portugal. The Man – Feel It Still
    46. DJ Snake f/ Justin Bieber – Let Me Love You
    47. Demi Lovato – Sorry Not Sorry
    48. 21 Savage – Bank Account
    49. Justin Timberlake – CANT STOP THE FEELING!
    50. J. Balvin & Willy William f/ Beyoncé – Mi Gente
    51. Imagine Dragons – Thunder
    52. Migos - T-Shirt
    53. Yo Gotti f/ Nicki Minaj – Rake It Up
    54. Shawn Mendes – Mercy
    55. Kodak Black – Tunnel Vision
    56. Post Malone f/ 21 Savage – Rockstar
    57. Brett Young – In Case You Didn’t Know
    58. twenty one pilots – Heathens
    59. Halsey – Now Or Never
    60. Amine – Caroline
    61. Ayo & Teo – Rolex
    62. Kendrick Lamar – DNA.
    63. Zay Hilfigerr & Zayion McCall – Juju On That Beat (TZ Anthem)
    64. Rae Sremmurd – Swang
    65. Drake – Passionfruit
    66. Kendrick Lamar f/ Rihanna – LOYALTY.
    67. Kesha – Praying
    68. Travis Scott – goosebumps
    69. Maroon 5 f/ Future – Cold
    70. D.R.A.M. f/ Lil Yachty – Broccoli
    71. Calvin Harris f/ Frank Ocean, Migos – Slide
    72. Kane Brown f/ Lauren Alaina – What Ifs
    73. Katy Perry f/ Skip Marley – Chained To The Rhythm
    74. Calvin Harris f/ Big Sean, Katy Perry, Pharrell – Feels
    75. Jon Bellion – All Time Low
    76. Luke Combs – Hurricane
    77. Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbyes
    78. Khalid – Young, Dumb, & Broke
    79. Playboi Carti – Magnolia
    80. SZA f/ Travis Scott – Love Galore
    81. A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie f/ Kodak Black – Drowning
    82. Hailee Steinfeld & Grey f/ Zedd – Starving
    83. Gucci Mane f/ Drake – Both
    84. P!nk – What About Us
    85. Jason DeRulo f/ Nicki Minaj, Ty Dolla $ign – Swalla
    86. Migos f/ Gucci Mane – Slippery
    87. Harry Styles – Sign Of The Times
    88. Adele – Water Under The Bridge
    89. Miley Cyrus – Malibu
    90. Marian Hill – Down
    91. Cheat Codes f/ Demi Lovato – No Promises
    92. Shawn Mendes – Treat You Better
    93. Gucci Mane f/ Migos – I Get The Bag
    94. Dustin Lynch – Smalltown Boy
    95. YFN Lucci f/ PnB Rock – Everyday We Lit
    96. Camila Cabello f/ Young Thug – Havana
    97. Maroon 5 f/ SZA – What Lovers Do
    98. blackbear – do re mi
    99. XXXTentacion – Look At Me!
    100. Keith Urban f/ Carrie Underwood – The Fighter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I saw it today. I'm working on the entire Year-End Hot 100 review right now. I'll probably have it posted within the next week or so.

      Delete
    2. Body Like A Back Road At #7. Whyyyyyy?

      Delete
    3. WAMB10: I'm totally with you on that one. I just posted my bottom 10 on my blog. You'll be happy to see my #1 pick.

      Delete
    4. Because it had longevity as a top 10 hit, that's why it's so high up. Also, blame the American public radio for putting this trash on air.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  34. #1 Recommendation For Hits 1: New Politics - Color Green

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Vance Joy - Lay it on Me

      Delete
    2. I agree with your recommendation, Chase. But I do want Color Green to be on Hits 1 soon.

      Delete
  35. Hey guys! I finally had some time today, as it was a snow day. Here's my first year-end post for the year!

    https://sxmhits1.blogspot.com/2017/12/a-year-end-special-album-20-hit-20.html

    <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Random.org Chart for December 9, 2017. Sorry there wasn’t one for a while.

    1. Thunder (#16) [+15] [1st Week at #1]
    2. Love So Soft (#1) [-1] [1 Week at #1] {help me plz}
    3. How Long (#6) [+3]
    4. Let Me Go (#18) [+14]
    5. What Lovers Do (#14) [+9]
    6. What About Us (#7) [+1]
    7. Wolves (#10) [+3]
    8. Praying (#12) [+4]
    9. Believer (#9) [=] [I find it amazing this held considering it’s a randomized, because what do you expect from a randomizer, everything holding their spots]
    10. Too Good At Goodbyes (#3) [-7]
    11. Perfect (#20) [+9]
    12. There’s Nothing Holdin Me Back (RE ENTRY) [—]
    13. Sorry Not Sorry (#11) [-2]
    14. Galway Girl (#8) [-6]
    15. Glorious (#5) [-10]
    16. Havana (#19) [+3]
    17. Meant to Be (DEBUT)
    18. ...Ready for It? (#4) [-14]
    19. Bad At Love (#2) [-17]
    20. Feel It Still (#15) [-5]
    EXITS:
    Rockstar (#13)
    Too Much To Ask (#17)

    Biggest Jump of the Week: Thunder (+15)

    Biggest Drop of the Week (gap for spoilers):











































    Bad At Love (-17)

    And fun fact: ...Ready for It? and Let Me Go switched spots and they were 14 spots apart.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Here are my bottom 10 songs of 2017!

    http://siriusxmhits1review.blogspot.com/2017/12/year-end-post-bottom-10-of-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hits 1 post:

      http://siriusxmhits1review.blogspot.com/2017/12/halsey-1-week-of-december-9-2017.html

      Delete
    2. 😀😀😀😀😀😀😅😀😅😅😅 I am so funny that... I just made up.

      Delete
  38. Here is a Hot 45 Chart update, as we transition into the new format for the posts. :)

    http://hotfortyfive.blogspot.com/2017/12/weeks-of-november-18-2017-november-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  39. Guys, Hollie Cavanagh is the next Taylor Swift. Hollie is releasing her "reputation" album taken from Taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  40. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Guys, Janet Jackson just had a baby boy called Eissa.

    ReplyDelete
  42. New music coming soon for Hollie Cavanagh.

    ReplyDelete
  43. What happened to DSR? Why is it down like constantly which predictions will be hard.

    ReplyDelete
  44. HALSEY's "Bad at Love" has a chance to hit #1 on Mainstream/Top 40 to dethrone "Havana."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. USPOP 2017 was a HUGE improvement from 2016. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oQxKEtoHygY Also, the title is NOT Make America Pop Again.

      Delete
    2. Sorry, that wasn’t supposed to be a reply.

      Delete
  45. Hey Adrian, how would you like to update the countdown?

    ReplyDelete
  46. NEW MUSIC ALERT:
    EMINEM Featuring Ed Sheeran - River

    It is coming out tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Seeing as DSR is still down for whatever reason, I'll just say this.

    I heard both Good Old Days and Lonely Girl more than once this week, so you can expect those to debut soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard I Miss You a few times just yesterday as well.

      Delete
    2. So we’ll probably have 3 entrants.

      Delete
  48. What are the Hit Bound spins so far?

    ReplyDelete
  49. Replies
    1. Oops. That was supposed to be a reply.

      Delete
  50. I hate school so much. I had 2 tests today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have 2 tests today? I hope you do well on those tests, WAMB10.

      Delete
    2. In the history test, I did poorly.

      Delete
    3. I’m definitely with Adrian on History. It’s such a boring subject. We do we even learn it anyway? I have a C and I don’t typically gets Cs. It typically gets As and Bs.

      Delete
    4. Then you should’ve studied for the history test, WAMB10.

      Delete
    5. I got straight As in my first trimester.

      Delete
    6. I got straight As is 6th and 7th grade.

      Delete
    7. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    8. I did study, the test was just hard.

      Delete
  51. Somebody please call Adrian’s parents and let them tell Adrian to update the countdown, RIGHT NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think what he’s now doing is that he’s getting them as late as CountdownRecap’s.

      Delete
    2. Anonymous, calm down!

      -Chasetronaut in the House (yes, it’s me)

      Delete
  52. I slept at like 4 so I’m up at midnight tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  53. What are your weekend countdown predictions for 12/16/17?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, but I can’t do that. DSR is down and it’s getting annoying.

      Delete
    2. Predictions:

      Exits:
      Find You
      Shape of You

      Entrants:
      Lonely Girl
      Good Old Days

      #1: Perfect Duet

      Biggest Drop:
      Galway Girl (-17)

      Biggest Jump:
      Kiwi (+9)

      HitBound entrants:
      TBA

      Delete
    3. Find You is not leaving the countdown this week.

      Delete
  54. My weekend countdown predictions for 12/16/17:
    Exits:
    Shape Of You
    Lights Down Low
    Stay

    Entrants:
    Good Old Days
    Lonely Girl
    Miss You

    #1: Perfect

    Biggest Drop: Rockstar

    Biggest Jump: Kiwi

    Hit Bound Entrants:
    TBA

    ReplyDelete
  55. http://siriusxmhits1review.blogspot.com/2017/12/imagine-dragons-2-dylans-top-25-songs.html

    ReplyDelete
  56. Last AT40 countdown post of the year is now out, everyone! Enjoy!

    http://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2017/12/at40-camila-cabello-1-week-of-december.html

    ReplyDelete
  57. Surprise.

    https://sxmhits1.blogspot.com/2017/12/halsey-1-week-of-december-9-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  58. POSSIBLE HIT-BOUND ENTRANT:

    ALL TIME LOW - LAST YOUNG RENEGADE

    Heard this on the Wutchuwant countdown tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Him&I by G Eazy and Halsey is greatly appreciated too thanks

    ReplyDelete
  60. I'm up a little late, but here's this week's Hit-Bound: (gap for spoilers)











    AJR featuring Rivers Cuomo – Sober Up
    Bruno Mars – Chunky
    Louis Tomlinson – Miss You
    Clean Bandit featuring Julia Michaels – I Miss You
    All Time Low – Last Young Renegade (DEBUT)
    Taylor Swift featuring Ed Sheeran and Future – End Game
    Walk The Moon – One Foot
    WØLVES – Animal
    Soft Tukker – Best Friend
    Liam Payne – Bedroom Floor
    P!NK – Beautiful Trauma
    Fall Out Boy – Hold Me Tight Or Don't
    Spencer – Whatever
    Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes

    ReplyDelete
  61. Exits:
    Save Me A Place (RIP, really had the potential to be one of those elusive Hits 1 hits)
    Something Just Like This (did so well here, I'm pleased that it did as well as it did. Farewell)

    ReplyDelete
  62. First set of five:
    45. 1-800-273-8255
    44. Rain
    43. Despacito
    42. Shape Of You
    41. No Promises

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Second set of five:
      40. Lights Down Low
      39. Stay
      38. Lonely Girl (debut)
      37. One More Light
      36. Attention

      Delete
    2. Third set of five:
      35. Kiwi
      34. Good Old Days
      33. Slow Hands
      32. Look What You Made Me Do
      31. Find You

      Delete
  63. Biggest Drop: Macklemore featuring Skylar Grey – Glorious [–20]

    ReplyDelete
  64. 23. Sam Hunt – Body Like A Back Road (F**KING STOP JUMPING AND LEAVE ALREADY!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  65. Random note: The line "At the table, liquor pouring" in Rockstar has been jokingly stated as "look at porn" in a few reviews of the song.

    Kinda wanted to mention that to lighten the mood a bit, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I did not know that.

      This song does have some funny lines, I'll admit.

      Delete
    2. I honestly thought that was the actual sentence when I first heard the song.

      Delete
  66. 6. Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso featuring Florida Georgia Line and Watt – Let Me Go (The next Starving, perhaps?)

    ReplyDelete
  67. Our #1 song this week, is...













    Not Taylor Swift...





















    Not Ed Sheeran, BUT IT IS...

































    Camila Cabello – Havana!

    ReplyDelete
  68. But before that...












































    #1 Song This Week One Year Ago: ******** (A.K.A. A certain someone I won't name's bane of existence)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't quite say that it's mine to this day, but what annoyed me most of all was how Hits 1 slammed it into the dirt when it was never really a huge hit. To say nothing of that out of absolutely nowhere jump back into the Top 5 it had in March...

      Delete