Thursday, November 16, 2017

Demi Lovato (1) – Week Of November 11, 2017

Hey guys! The 2017 American Music Awards is supposed to air this Sunday night. I'll be watching and whether or not I review it kind of depends on how the night goes. I'll try to if I can. The performance lineup looks pretty good for the most part. So that's something I look forward to. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Fergie/Nicki Minaj – You Already Know (#32)
  • The Revivalists – Wish I Knew You (#37)
  • Louis Tomlinson/Bebe Rexha – Back To You (#44)

Last Week's #1 Song: Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl
The Countdown
45. Kygo/Selena Gomez – It Ain't Me (#41)
44. Bruno Mars – That's What I Like (#43) [1 Week At #1]
43. The All-American Rejects – Sweat (#45)
42. Justin Bieber/BloodPop – Friends (#38)
41. Evaride – Heartless (#35)
40. MAX/Gnash – Lights Down Low (#42)
39. Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line – Meant To Be (DEBUT)
38. Zayn/Sia – Dusk Till Dawn (DEBUT)
37. Charlie Puth – Attention (#40) [1 Week At #1]
36. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay – Something Just Like This (#36) [3 Weeks At #1]
35. Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You (#39) [9 Weeks At #1]
34. Zedd/Alessia Cara – Stay (#34) [3 Weeks At #1]
33. Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber – Despacito (#28)
32. Linkin Park – One More Light (#23)
31. Lauv – I Like Me Better (DEBUT)
30. The Script – Rain (#31)
29. Niall Horan – Slow Hands (#10) [3 Weeks At #1]
28. Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid – 1-800-273-8255 (#26)
27. Portugal. The Man – Feel It Still (#9)
26. Liam Payne – Strip That Down (#14) [2 Weeks At #1]
25. Ed Sheeran – Castle On The Hill (#27) [3 Weeks At #1]
24. Shawn Mendes – There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (#25) [5 Weeks At #1]
23. Sabrina Carpenter – Why (#22)
22. Sam Hunt – Body Like A Back Road (#21)
21. Niall Horan – Too Much To Ask (#33)
20. Dua Lipa – New Rules (#30)
19. Charlie Puth – How Long (#17)
18. Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/Florida Georgia Line/watt – Let Me Go (#20)
17. Mono Mind – Save Me A Place (Bridge & Mountain Remix) (#16)
16. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do (#29)
15. Camila Cabello – Havana (#18)
14. Maroon 5/SZA – What Lovers Do (#13)
13. Kesha – Praying (#12)
12. Imagine Dragons – Believer (#11) [3 Weeks At #1]
11. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato – No Promises (#24)
10. Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbyes (#19)
  9. Ed Sheeran – Perfect (#5)
  8. Taylor Swift – ...Ready For It? (#15)
  7. Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious (#8)
  6. Kelly Clarkson – Love So Soft (#7)
  5. Halsey – Bad At Love (#6)
  4. Imagine Dragons – Thunder (#3) [1 Week At #1]
  3. P!nk – What About Us (#2)
  2. Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl (#1) [3 Weeks At #1]
  1. Demi Lovato – Sorry Not Sorry (#4) [1st Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Shawn Mendes – Treat You Better (1)

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Niall Horan – Slow Hands (–19)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Tie Between Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato – No Promises and Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do (+13)

New Entrants
~ It's nice to see artists like Bebe Rexha making it on to charts like these. She's a very talented artist that I think is very underrated. Meant To Be has been the best song on Hit-Bound for a little while now. I think it's a nice song. It's short, but sweet. Bebe Rexha's vocals sound really good. And another thing I want to mention is that I've never hated Florida Georgia Line. Sure, they're not the best thing to happen to country music. But I've enjoyed some of their songs. I think their vocal performance on this song is really good. But what I really like about this song is that it's not trying to be another pop anthem. This song is what I would describe as "chill." I think it's a nice addition to what we have right now. But that's my opinion. This is my personal favorite debut of the week and I really hope it does well.

~ Next we have long-time Hit-Bound veteran, Zayn/Sia – Dusk Till Dawn. I don't love this song now as much as I did when it was released. But I'm still willing to argue that it's Zayn's best song and a massive step up from Still Got Time. Zayn's vocals sound good during the nice, calm verses. I think the chorus where Zayn and Sia really belt out the lyrics is fantastic. It gave me chills the first couple of times, which is why I felt it was necessary to honor it as the best song on Hit-Bound at the time (also taking into consideration that it's a big step up from his previous work). The production is solid. Everything about this song works very nicely and I hope it does well despite it failing to get big pretty much everywhere else.

~ Finally we have Lauv – I Like Me Better. The whole song is pretty underwhelming and I think the part right after the chorus is really annoying. But this guy does have a very good voice. I wouldn't mind listening to just his voice. The main issue with the song is everything in the background. A new production team might be a good idea. Hopefully any future singles from him will be better than this.


Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list.


  • Post Malone/21 Savage – Rockstar
  • Harry Styles – Kiwi
  • Sofi Tukker – Best Friend (DEBUT)
  • Nick Jonas – Find You
  • Walk The Moon – One Foot (DEBUT)
  • P!nk/Eminem – Revenge (DEBUT)
  • Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes
  • Bruno Mars – Chunky
  • Taylor Swift – Gorgeous
  • Selena Gomez/Marshmello – Wolves
  • The Shadowboxers – Hot Damn
  • Macklemore/Kesha – Good Old Days
  • Liam Payne – Bedroom Floor
  • X Ambassadors – Ahead Of Myself

~ I've heard Best Friend a million times in the latest iPhone X commercials. That being said, it's awfully strange that it would actually play on the radio. It's catchy and I like the production in a way. But it feels more like background music than anything. It's green, but close to blue.

~ One Foot is a whole lot of fun. It's definitely the kind of song that'll get stuck in your head. It's not as good as Different Colors and Anna Sun. But I would consider it on the same level as Shut Up and Dance.

~ Revenge is unlike anything P!nk has ever released to the best of my knowledge. But it's actually really enjoyable for the most part. I expected a little more out of the chorus, but it's still good. I love Eminem's verse and the final chorus in particular. The song itself is not as good as Won't Back Down. But I would love to hear more collabs between these two.


Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. Imagine Dragons – Whatever It Takes
2. Macklemore/Kesha – Good Old Days
3. P!nk/Eminem – Revenge
4. Walk The Moon – One Foot
5. X Ambassadors – Ahead of Myself


Blurbs Till Dawn
~ It's funny that Demi Lovato hit #1 this week because I was actually having what you can consider a Demi Lovato "obsession" this past week. I was enjoying a huge chunk of her music (particularly from Demi) as well as No Promises. I will admit that Sorry Not Sorry has warmed on me a bit, but not enough for me to put it in blue. It's likely that this could follow the same path as Believer, though not very likely as the song still has quite a few flaws.

~ Halsey – Bad At Love rose into the Top 5 this week. Though it's a good song, I don't exactly think it's Top 5 worthy. We have some better songs in the Top 10 that I think should be in the Top 5. So I think this song should be a little bit lower.

~ Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbyes made a nice jump into the Top 10 this week. I haven't spoken much about this song ever since it debuted. It's definitely gotten better with each listen. I still really like it and I'm glad it managed to reach the Top 10. It's doing well on the Billboard Hot 100 as well, so that's good.

~ Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do made a slight jump back up after having dropped pretty big last week. This is likely due to the anticipation of the release of Reputation last Friday. That being said, I wouldn't count on it sticking around that much longer.

~ Niall Horan – Slow Hands and Portugal. The Man – Feel It Still both made pretty sudden drops this week. The former was starting to fade on me a bit. But the latter was still pretty fresh and new, so I'm a little disappointed. Oh well.

~ Zedd/Alessia Cara – Stay has honestly been here way too long. This song has absolutely no relevancy anymore. It should be near the top of the list for the next load of songs to get rid of. I could say the same about Shape of You. But considering that it's likely going to be the #1 song of the year, I shouldn't be surprised that it's still here.

~ Evaride – Heartless has unfortunately fallen into the Bottom 5 this week. I was actually really enjoying the song, so I find this quite a disappointment. I guess that's what happens when they pick up on a song that not very many people know.

~ As far as the exits go, Wish I Knew You was somewhat fading on me. I'm not surprised You Already Know lasted only three weeks. I'm surprised it was even here in the first place. I'm a little disappointed about Back To You. It did somewhat well, but I would've loved to see Louis Tomlinson have a big hit since he's certainly more talented than Liam Payne. Hopefully Just Like You can make its way here at some point.


Top 20 Review
0 – Crap:
NONE

1 – Bad:
19. Kelly Clarkson – Love So Soft

2 – Mediocre:
NONE

3 – Decent:
18. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do

4 – Good:
17. Imagine Dragons – Believer

5 – Great:
16. Halsey – Bad At Love
15. Dua Lipa – New Rules
14. Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl
13. Taylor Swift – ...Ready For It?
12. Charlie Puth – How Long
11. Maroon 5/SZA – What Lovers Do
10. Imagine Dragons – Thunder
9. Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbyes
8. Camila Cabello – Havana
7. Ed Sheeran – Perfect
6. Mono Mind – Save Me A Place
5. Kesha – Praying
4. Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/F.G.L./watt – Let Me Go
3. Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious
2. P!nk – What About Us

BONUS: 6 – Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato – No Promises

Not Included In Ranking: Demi Lovato – Sorry Not Sorry

Total Score: 89/95 = 93.7% (A)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: Eminem/P!nk – Won't Back Down

Most Missed Countdown Song: Demi Lovato – Heart Attack / Neon Lights / Really Don't Care

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Demi Lovato – Tell Me You Love Me

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: Tie Between Coldplay/Beyoncé – Hymn For The Weekend (#6) and Jon Bellion – All Time Low (#26)


My Top 5 Picks
1. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato – No Promises
2. P!nk – What About Us
3. Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious
4. Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line – Meant To Be
5. Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid – 1-800-273-8255

245 comments:

  1. My predictions:
    Exit:
    It Ain't Me

    Entrant:
    Hot Damn!

    #1 Song: What About Us [1st Week @ #1]

    Biggest Drop: Perfect (-19)

    Biggest Jump: Havana (+12)

    HitBound Entrant:
    HMTOD

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sees Sorry Not Sorry in dark green* Oh, this is something different (not a Why Don't We reference). A #1 song in dark green. I believe that's the first time it's ever happened on your blog (if I'm correct)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember looking at his 2015 posts and seeing that he had Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud in dark green if I am not mistaken.

      Delete
    2. Nope. It hasn´t happened. There was a post where TOL was dark green at #2 but not #1.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm not sure what you're referring to.

      Delete
    2. Considering that I've talked before about why I disliked that song, you should be able to assume that I know it. It wouldn't make sense otherwise.

      The dark green color doesn't necessarily mean I don't know the song. It means I have no opinion on it. I don't like it, but I don't hate it. While this is rare, it does happen at times.

      Delete
  4. Available for vote on Hits 1:
    HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T
    End Game

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. End Game will replace Gorgeous on HitBound this week, because Gorgeous is not airing as much.

      Delete
    2. It is partially fake. HMTOD is available for vote but nothing else is.

      Delete
    3. I don’t think End Game will replace Gorgeous on Hit Bound.

      -Remy

      Delete
  5. Bad news for Noah Cyrus haters: she's releasing a new single titled Slow (featuring Matoma), which comes out tomorrow. Yup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as it doesn't become a big hit (which I don't think it will), then it's all good.

      Delete
    2. Oh my god.

      -Remy

      Delete
    3. Adrian: I hope you're right, because Noah Cyrus has been nothing more than just a putrid mess, vocals-wise.

      Remy: "Oh my god" is right. You should be terrified, because like I said, Noah Cyrus is horrible.

      Honestly, I'll never understand why she is trying to get so much attention (again, not referencing Charlie Puth).

      Delete
    4. Good news for you guys, Luis Fonsi and Demi Lovato are releasing a new single called "Echame la Culpa." It will be released tomorrow on iTunes.

      Delete
    5. What??? Slow is already released tonight.

      Delete
    6. Gelography: I couldn't have said it better.

      Delete
    7. Gelography: BTW, where have you been lately? I haven't seen you post anything new on your blog this week?

      Delete
    8. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    9. This is kinda the beginning of the week. I really haven’t had much time on Saturday because I had to visit my aunt at an Italian resturaunt for lunch. I had to go to a (huge) football game on Sunday. I haven’t had much time on Monday because homework = jam with ham. I never had any motivation to work on it on Tuesday. And then Wednesday was a random day around the board, and Thursday my younger brother had a dentist appointment. So yeah.

      Delete
    10. Okay remove the first sentence.

      Delete
  6. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: marshmello/Khalid - Silence

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two questions:

    -What do you think about the new Fall Out Boy song?
    -Why is there no orange?

    Also, Sweat was #45 last week, not #44.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can not agree with you more in putting No Promises in purple.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You didn’t put any songs in orange. What’s the worst song on the countdown, Adrian?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Strip That Down. I’m not Adrian.

      Delete
    2. ATR: I know your name is not Adrian, his worst song is Strip That Down.

      Delete
  10. All nice Demi Lovato songs as your most missed/recommendation. My favorite has to be Really Don't Care, my favorite Demi Lovato song. It used to be Cool For The Summer, but I think Really Don't Care is better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best Friend is playing on Hits 1 now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (S)he isn’t saying it wasn’t on HitBound, you somehow-still-alive idiot.

      Delete
    2. Adding on to Gelography´s statement, what (s)he was saying is that Best Friend is playing and that means the song could be debut due to the airplay.

      Delete
    3. But it will not debut, Hot Damn will.

      Delete
  12. The Luis Fonsi and Demi Lovato colab is out will listen tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Predictions:
    Exits: It Ain´t Me
    Entrants: Hot Damn
    #1: What About Us (First Week)
    Biggest Jump: Meant To Be (+8)
    (I don´t think there will be any big jumps or drops)
    Biggest Drop: Castle On The Hill (-13)
    9:26 AM
    Hit-Bound Entrant: HMTOD (Forgot to add this)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I say I think there will not be any big jumps/drops I mean not a lot of those, maybe one or two.

      Delete
    2. Ignore that 9:26 AM thing I copied this from the Google Hangouts conversation and forgot to delete that part.

      Delete
  14. What are your weekend countdown predictions for 11/18/17?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exits:
      It Ain’t Me

      Entrants:
      Hot Damn

      #1: What About Us

      Biggest Drop: Castle On The Hill

      Biggest Jump: Dusk Till Dawn

      Hit Bound Entrants:
      Hold Me Tight Or Don’t

      Delete
  15. My weekend countdown predictions for 11/18/17:

    Exits:
    Sweat

    Entrants:
    Hot Damn

    #1: What About Us

    Biggest Drop: Castle On The Hill

    Biggest Jump: Dusk Till Dawn

    Hit Bound Entrants:
    Hold Me Tight Or Don’t

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not gonna happen ATR, It Ain't Me will be leaving the countdown this week, and Sweat will not leave the countdown.

      Delete
    2. But Chase, It Ain’t Me is in my Top 10 songs of 2017 and I’m going to miss it if it leaves the countdown.

      Delete
    3. ATR: The Weekend Countdown isn’t entitled to only you. People from the Wutchuwant Crew vote for the songs and those votes affect if the song debuts, jumps, holds, drops, or leaves.

      Delete
  16. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Steve Aoki & Lauren Jauregui - All Night

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Sir Sly - &Run

      Delete
    2. Only pop songs can make Hits 1, not alternative songs.

      Delete
    3. Hold up, Chase. When alternative songs hit #1 on the Alt-8 countdown, they will either be on Hits 1 or not.

      Delete
    4. Chase: Then how did Thunder get to #1?

      Delete
  17. Bye guys, I'll be gone for good!!! I'm going to miss you all people, I'll be back on Sunday to say hello and chat with you guys. I'm going to Homewood Suites Hilton now. I will be Anonymous although.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why did you say you'll be gone for good if you'll only be gone until Sunday?

      Delete
    2. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

      Delete
  18. Hi guys. I haven’t been commenting a lot lately and I may not be commenting as much anymore. It’s because there’s a stupid thing when I comment. Sometimes when I wanna comment, they won’t show or send it. I’m not being mean or anything but it’s starting to get ridiculous. And I don’t wanna comment as Anonymous because they won’t just let me verify if I’m not a robot, but also I have to choose street signs. It’s absolutely annoying and takes a really long time. I have to keep logging off and back on so I can comment again. And also, it uses the same google account on YouTube when I log back in other than my https://m.youtube.com/user/xxmy1ten0babyxx. I have to switch users. So frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey, guys. Sorry to disappoint, but AT40 post will be a little late. It'll be out by tomorrow morning. I'll also miss the weekend countdown because I have to work in the morning. They'll both be out by tomorrow, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gelography, how about saying nice things to Montavis, you don't want to upset Montavis.

      Delete
    2. No, D4mm!t is a new EDM DJ On The Rise.

      Delete
  20. For those who have Daylight Savings like me, come to my blog to comment the countdown at 4 AM PDT.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good morning! Here's the late AT40 post, everyone.

    http://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2017/11/at40-portugal-man-2-week-of-november-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. While I was heading to work, I just received some URGENT news:






























































    BODY LIKE A BACK ROAD HAS THE BIGGEST DROP! I REPEAT: BODY LIKE A BACK ROAD HAS THE BIGGEST DROP!!! YES YES YES YES YES YES!!! LET US REJOICE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. But what about the countdown?

    ReplyDelete
  24. I missed the countdown too, and DogStarRadio is being really weird right now (ugh, bad time for Montavis to not be able to cover it), but without spoiling anything, Adrian is going to be VERY happy with the #1 this round.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What is the biggest jump and #1 on the countdown? Can someone please tell me?

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is what the countdown looks like from DogStarRadio. But I suggest someone takes a listen to it just in case I made a mistake.

    45. That's What I Like
    44. Sweat
    43. Friends
    42. Heartless
    41. Lights Down Low
    40. Shape of You
    39. Despacito
    38. Hot Damn
    37. Meant to Be
    36. Attention
    35. Something Just Like This
    34. Rain
    33. Dusk Till Dawn
    32. Body Like a Back Road
    31. Stay
    30. Slow Hands
    29. 1-800-273-8255
    28. There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
    27. Castle on the Hill
    26. Strip That Down
    25. Why
    24. One More Light
    23. I Like Me Better
    22. Too Much to Ask
    21. New Rules
    20. How Long
    19. Save Me a Place
    18. Praying
    17. Feel it Still
    16. Havana
    15. Believer
    14. No Promises
    13. Look What You Made Me Do
    12. Glorious
    11. Galway Girl
    10. Too Good at Goodbyes
    9. Let Me Go
    8. What Lovers Do

    Hit-Bound:
    Best Friend
    Hold Me Tight or Don't
    Good Old Days
    Wolves
    Kiwi
    Revenge
    One Foot
    Bedroom Floor
    Gorgeous
    Rockstar
    Ahead of Myself
    Chunky
    Whatever it Takes
    Find You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this happened.

      A database connection error has occurred! localhost - dsrschedule

      Delete
    2. TOP 5

      5. ...Ready For It?
      4. Bad at Love
      3. Perfect
      2. Thunder
      1. What About Us

      Delete
  27. Yup, still at work right now, but I heard we got a #1 that Adrian is going to be SUPER happy about, if Scott knows what he's talking about...

    ReplyDelete
  28. I listened to the countdown this morning. I just didn´t comment it.

    ReplyDelete
  29. .: Thank you for sharing us the full countdown. I'll have it posted soon.

    Oh, and Scott: throw me in the list of people who are thrilled about our #1, also.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Can someone tell me the biggest jump?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind. I know what it is. Feel It Still had the Biggest Jump. Just figured it out.

      Delete
  31. AT40 post: http://siriusxmhits1review.blogspot.com/2017/11/at40-portugal-man-2-week-of-november-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello.

    -Chasetronaut in the House

    ReplyDelete
  33. #1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Portugal. The Man - Live In The Moment

    ReplyDelete
  34. Here you go, folks!

    http://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2017/11/pnk-1-week-of-november-18-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  35. My countdown post is out!

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2017/11/pnk-1-week-of-november-18-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  36. My post is out!

    http://siriusxmhits1review.blogspot.com/2017/11/pnk-1-week-of-november-18-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  37. Montavis/Dylan/ATR: Omg at “pnk-1”

    ReplyDelete
  38. Ok so I’m gonna be here to comment about the AMAs tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  39. https://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2017/11/pnk-1-week-of-november-18-2017.html?showComment=1511065934923#c1624290263533525556

    Good news: I just roasted ATR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What does roasted mean?

      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Gelography: That is not good news at all. And by the way please don't say that, that's not nice.

      Real good news: AMA awards is out!!!

      Delete
    3. You here is not good news at all. And by the way please get off my internet, you aren’t good.

      Delete
    4. And I’m gonna be watching the AMAs. I’ll be here to comment about it too.

      Delete
  40. Better late then never, eh? :)

    http://sxmhits1.blogspot.com/2017/11/demi-lovato-1-week-of-november-11-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  41. First performance is P!nk and Kelly Clarkson.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Yeah, looks like everyone here may have watched the AMAs, and I'm just getting off from work. Sad to say I missed them this year.

    Oh, and on a completely unrelated note, I don't know if you're reading this Scott, but the Eagles are thrashing the Cowboys 37-9 as of this typing.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Okay this performance of Sorry Not Sorry is actually pretty good tbh.

    ReplyDelete
  44. It’s 11:00 to 2:00 for you Montavis.

    ReplyDelete
  45. LET ME GO BY HAILEE STEINFELD AND ALESSO AKA FAVE SO FAR

    ReplyDelete
  46. Nominees for New Arist of 2017:
    James Arthur
    Niall Horan
    Julia Michaels
    Post Malone
    Rae Sremmurd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James Arthur is not a new artist, neither is Rae Sremmurd, nor Post Malone, but Niall Horan and Julia Michaels are.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  47. DJ Khaled and Justin Bieber win Hip Hop/Rap Song of 2017. Blech.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Nominees for Country Artist of 2017:
    Sam Hunt
    Thomas Rhett
    Keith Urban (WINNER)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Early Billboard Hot 100 predictions:
    1. Havana
    2. rockstar
    3. Too Good at Goodbyes
    4. Thunder
    5. Bodak Yellow (Money Moves)
    6. Perfect
    7. Feel it Still
    8. 1-800-273-8255
    9. New Rules
    10. What Lovers Do
    11. End Game (DEBUT)
    12. Bad at Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are my predictions on the Billboard Hot 100.

      Delete
    2. Wait a minute, Thunder might make #1 on Billboard Hot 100.

      Delete
    3. Wrong Chase, Havana will be #1 dethroning rockstar, not Thunder. Thunder will be at #3.

      -Chasetromonster

      Delete
    4. Even though Thunder is a #1 on iTunes, doesn't mean it will hit #1 this week on Hot 100. Chase you gotta start learning that Havana will hit #1 on Hot 100.

      -Chasetromonster

      Delete
  50. Guys, Bruno Mars won 7 American Music Awards.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Adrian and I are friends, just like Gelography!

    ReplyDelete
  52. This comment section is dead. No one even cares to comment during one of the major award shows this year, and the only one that does comments after the show is over for some odd reason. Oh well.

    - Parker (yes it’s me)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I commented the first hour of it (you should know what I’m referring to), but then left pretty much after that. I never commented the last hour but I watched it, and it wasn’t very good tbh.

      - Gelography

      Delete
  53. Parker: just so you know, everybody has lives outside of blogging. In fact, I was super busy at work yesterday I had to miss the entire show.

    And BTW, where have you been lately?

    ReplyDelete
  54. Parker, why haven't you been active on Pulse? We all miss you and we want to know why you weren't active for over a month. You still have a few rankdowns to do, and we have a discord server waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm asking the same thing. He hasn't been on here nor on Pulse. What's up with that?

      Delete
  55. Some news: Thunder by Imagine Dragons has just reclaimed #1 on iTunes, dethroning Havana by Camila Cabello featuring Young Thug.

    ReplyDelete
  56. This week's Billboard Hot 100 so far:
    1. Havana
    2. rockstar
    3. Thunder
    4. Too Good at Goodbes
    5. Bodak Yellow (Money Moves)
    6. Walk on Water (DEBUT)
    7. End Game (DEBUT)
    8. Perfect
    9. New Rules
    10. What Lovers Do

    ReplyDelete
  57. I am doing a special 1000 pageview post! I will be reviewing the September 5th, 2015 countdown (This was a countdown on my birthday weekend.) I am thinking if I hit 5000 then I will have a Q&A. What do you all think?

    ReplyDelete
  58. This week's Billboard Hot 100 so far: (gap for spoilers)












    1. Rockstar by Post Malone featuring 21 Savage (6th Annoying Week At #1) (You've got to be kidding...)
    2. Havana by Camila Cabello featuring Young Thug
    3. Gucci Gang by Lil' Pump
    4. Thunder by Imagine Dragons
    5. Bodak Yellow (Money Moves) by Cardi B.
    6. Too Good At Goodbyes by Sam Smith
    7. Perfect by Ed Sheeran
    8. 1-800-273-8255 by Logic featuring Alessia Cara and Khalid
    9. Feel It Still by Portugal. The Man
    10. Mi Gente by J. Balvin featuring Willy William and Beyoncé (LEAVE OR I'M GONNA LOSE IT!!!)


    Wow. Are you f***ing kidding me?! Why can't Havana be #1?! This is ridiculous. If Rockstar goes after the record, I will scream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Gucci Gang will Hit #1 next week.

      Delete
    2. Predictions for next week's Hot 100.
      1. Gucci Gang
      2. rockstar
      3. Havana
      4. Thunder
      5. Bodak Yellow (Money Moves)
      I don't know any others.

      Delete
    3. You guys know this because you watch the early release.

      Delete
    4. I don´t, I do not even know where to watch the early release.

      Delete
    5. Yes Gucci Gang! That song is saving new music right now! All I need is for this to hit #1. I’ve been streaming it like crazy, so there’s no stopping.

      - Parker

      Delete
    6. No, it's shit, and doesn't deserve it. That's the problem with Billboard, it's too heavily weighted towards streaming and not enough towards airplay, where millions more people listen to music when they're out driving. The numbers don't lie, multiple songs have over 100 million audience impressions, that's nearly twice as much as your average rap song on streaming.

      Delete
    7. ^^^^^What Miles said. Seriously, if this somehow hits #1 over Havana by Camila Cabello featuring Young Thug, I will scream!

      Delete
    8. How is a song that says the words "Gucci gang" 7 times during the chorus supposed to save music lol.

      But seriously Havana better get to #1. I'll still be mad even if Rockstar blocks it.

      Delete
  59. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: P!NK - Beautiful Trauma

    ReplyDelete
  60. Let's get Beautiful Trauma on HitBound replacing Revenge this week, shall we?

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hey Adrian, how would you like to update the countdown?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous: Adrian needs to take time to update the countdown, so wait patiently.

      Delete
  62. Rockstar has 3 spins right now. Potential debut this week?

    ReplyDelete
  63. Bad news guys, rockstar has more than 3 spins, so it will debut this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly 3 spins if you don't count the Hit-Bound reruns Chase.

      Delete
    2. Wait a minute, rockstar has 4 spins.

      Delete
    3. Hi everybody, I am going away Upstate New York, and I'm going to have a sleepover for one night, then come home Sunday.

      Delete
    4. What does that have to do with our conversation, Chase?

      Delete
  64. #1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Wu-Tang Clan/Redman - People Say

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Parker, when are you gonna go on Pulse and say something, we've all missed you, and you still have some rankdowns to host and maybe even participate?

      Delete
    2. There's even a new Emeinem song called Walk On Water with Beyonce. We need our favorite Eminem stan, he basically started the whole trend of stan.

      Delete
    3. Also, happy birthday Parker.

      Delete
    4. ^Shoot I forgot. Happy birthday! :)

      Delete
    5. Parker, only pop songs can make Hits 1, not reap songs.

      Delete
  65. Can someone tell me what the airplay and sales gainers for Billboard were?

    ReplyDelete
  66. Hits 1 Survey:
    Maroon 5 - What Lovers Do
    I Love It
    Not At All

    Zayn/Sia - Dusk Till Dawn
    I Love It
    Not At All

    Selena Gomez/Marshmello - Wolves
    I Love It
    Not At All

    Camila Cabello - Havana
    I Love It
    Not At All

    Charlie Puth - How Long
    I Love It
    Not At All

    Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft
    I Love It
    A Little

    Ed Sheeran - Perfect
    I Like It
    Not At All

    Shawn Mendes - There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back
    I Love It
    Not At All

    Macklemore/Skylar Grey - Glorious
    It’s OK
    A Little

    Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato - No Promises
    I Love It
    Not At All

    Liam Payne - Strip That Down
    I Don’t Like It
    Very Tired

    Macklemore/Kesha - Good Old Days
    I Hate It
    Not At All

    Ed Sheeran - Galway Girl
    It Like It
    Not At All

    Imagine Dragons - Believer
    I Hate It
    Very Tired

    Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
    It’s OK
    A Little

    Nick Jonas - Find You
    I Love It
    Not At All

    Halsey - Bad At Love
    I Love It
    Not At All

    Imagine Dragons - Thunder
    I Like It
    Not At All

    Portugal The Man - Feel It Still
    I Like It
    Not At All

    Kesha - Praying
    It’s OK
    Very Tired

    Post Malone/21 Savage - Rockstar
    I Hate It
    Not At All

    Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line - Meant To Be
    I Love It
    Not At All

    Sam Smith - Too Good At Goodbyes
    I Like It
    Not At All

    Niall Horan - Too Much To Ask
    I Love It
    Not At All

    Lauv - I Like Me Better
    I Like It
    Not At All

    Dua Lipa - New Rules
    It’s OK
    Not At All

    Taylor Swift - Ready For It
    I Love It
    Not At All

    Niall Horan - Slow Hands
    I Don’t Like It
    Very Tired

    P!nk - What About Us
    It’s OK
    A Little

    Hailee Steinfeld/Alesso/Flo Rida Georgia Line - Let Me Go
    I Love It
    Not At All

    Shadowboxers - Hot Damn
    I Don’t Like It
    Not At All

    Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do
    I Don’t Like It
    A Little

    8/10 SXM Hits 1 on Air

    Love Morning Mash Up

    1 hour each way

    When old songs exits the countdown and new ones debut.

    Love Hits 1 Hollywood

    Have more 6+ exit weeks next year.

    Like YouTube 15

    ReplyDelete
  67. What are the Hit Bound spins so far?

    ReplyDelete
  68. Surprise, everyone!

    http://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2017/11/my-bottom-10-songs-of-2016.html

    ReplyDelete
  69. Adding to what Dylan just said, bad news for Rockstar haters: I heard it while I was trying to move my car.

    God help us.

    ReplyDelete