Sunday, October 1, 2017

Niall Horan (3) – Week Of September 23, 2017

Hey guys! I apologize for the very late post. I had a lot of work taking up my time this past week. My next countdown post will most likely be posted a lot sooner. Not much really went on this week, so let's just get into it. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Julia Michaels – Issues (#42)
  • The Chainsmokers/Halsey – Closer (#43) [8 Weeks At #1]
  • AJR – Weak (#44)
  • Calvin Harris/Pharrell/Katy Perry – Feels (#45)

Last Week's #1 Song: Niall Horan – Slow Hands
The Countdown
45. Fall Out Boy – Champion (#36)
44. The Chainsmokers – Honest (#31)
43. All Time Low – Good Times (#32)
42. Hailee Steinfeld – Most Girls (#33)
41. Linkin Park/Kiiara – Heavy (#40)
40. Bruno Mars – That's What I Like (#41) [1 Week At #1]
39. Lady Gaga – The Cure (#39)
38. Harry Styles – Two Ghosts (#26)
37. Kygo/Selena Gomez – It Ain't Me (#35)
36. Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You (#30) [9 Weeks At #1]
35. Hey Violet – Hoodie (#23)
34. The All-American Rejects – Sweat (#38)
33. MAX/Gnash – Lights Down Low (#37)
32. Kelly Clarkson – Love So Soft (DEBUT)
31. Justin Bieber/BloodPop – Friends (#27)
30. Panic! At The Disco – L.A. Devotee (#34)
29. Zedd/Liam Payne – Get Low (DEBUT)
28. The Revivalists – Wish I Knew You (DEBUT)
27. Bruno Mars/David Guetta – Versace On The Floor (#29)
26. Louis Tomlinson/Bebe Rexha/Digital Farm Animals – Back To You (#19)
25. Ed Sheeran – Castle On The Hill (#20) [3 Weeks At #1]
24. Linkin Park – One More Light (#24)
23. Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbyes (DEBUT)
22. Halsey – Bad At Love (#25)
21. Andy Grammer – Give Love (#28)
20. Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber – Despacito (#21)
19. Sam Hunt – Body Like A Back Road (#8)
18. Charlie Puth – Attention (#13) [1 Week At #1]
17. Portugal. The Man – Feel It Still (#16)
16. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato – No Promises (#17)
15. Imagine Dragons – Thunder (#14)
14. Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious (#15)
13. Maroon 5/SZA – What Lovers Do (#22)
12. Mono Mind – Save Me A Place (#10)
11. P!nk – What About Us (#18)
10. Zedd/Alessia Cara – Stay (#12) [4 Weeks At #1]
  9. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do (#9)
  8. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay – Something Just Like This (#7) [3 Weeks At #1]
  7. Liam Payne – Strip That Down (#3)
  6. Imagine Dragons – Believer (#6)
  5. Kesha – Praying (#11)
  4. Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl (#4)
  3. Demi Lovato – Sorry Not Sorry (#5)
  2. Shawn Mendes – There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (#2) [5 Weeks At #1]
  1. Niall Horan – Slow Hands (#1) [3rd Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: The Chainsmokers/Daya – Don't Let Me Down

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: The Chainsmokers – Honest (–13)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Maroon 5/SZA – What Lovers Do (+9)

New Entrants
~ Two not-so-interesting debuts this week (out of four). The first comes from Kelly Clarkson with Love So Soft. I'm not a huge fan of the drastic change in her sound. She went for more of a R&B/trap production, which I don't think fits for her. There's nothing exciting about this song. It's actually kind of boring as most trap songs are nowadays. She doesn't do very much with her vocals. I like that she tried to change it up. But it doesn't sound good. It's hard to believe this is what we get after the beautiful Piece By Piece.

~ Next we have Zedd/Liam Payne – Get Low. I would expect something like this from Liam. But I'm a little disappointed in Zedd. Similar to Kelly Clarkson, Zedd changed up his sound too much and now it's just not good. The production is lazy in comparison to his previous work. It's not the worst thing I've ever heard. It's mostly just disappointing. There's not much to it. The lyrical content is no good. Liam's trying way too hard to sound sexy and I'm just not feeling it. Aside from the lyrical content, this song feels very childish in my opinion. I can't take it seriously. So all in all, not a good song.

~ Immediately following Get Low, we have The Revivalists debuting with Wish I Knew You. This song is a lot different than what we normally get. It's definitely an interesting song and it's something I personally can get into. I like the instrumentals. The lyrical content is good. Overall, it's a good song and I want to hear more songs like this. I get that this is a pop station, but it's nice to hear something different than pop every now and then. Something just like this. I hope it does well.

~ Finally we have Sam Smith making his big return with Too Good At Goodbyes. It's not as good as Stay With Me. But Sam Smith has a very soulful voice and I can feel every word he sings, which is something I can't say about most of these songs. That being said, the lyrical content is very good. All in all, I think it's a really good song and it only gets better with each listen. I don't have much else to say other than I hope it does well.


Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list:


  • Evaride – Heartless
  • Zayn/Sia – Dusk Till Dawn
  • Taylor Swift – ...Ready For It?
  • Sabrina Carpenter – Why
  • Fergie/Nicki Minaj – You Already Know (DEBUT)
  • Niall Horan – Too Much To Ask (DEBUT)
  • Selena Gomez – Fetish
  • Why Don't We – Something Different
  • The Script – Rain
  • Lauv – I Like Me Better (DEBUT)
  • Dua Lipa – New Rules
  • Ed Sheeran – Perfect
  • PRETTYMUCH – Would You Mind
  • Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/Florida Georgia Line/watt – Let Me Go

~ Fergie is back with Nicki Minaj on the track You Already Know. To say the least, this song is a lot weirder than it is good. I do like Nicki's verse though. But I can't say much else about it until I give it a few more listens.

~ Too Much To Ask is a very nice song. It's arguably his best single so far. I'd love to see this song do well, which it probably will.

~ I Like Me Better pretty much only has good vocals. There's really not much else to it that grabs my attention. Maybe more listens will change my opinion, but I doubt it.

~ I've heard Something Different on my Today's Hits Radio Pandora station quite a bit lately. Maybe it's actually starting to become a hit? The song has definitely gotten better.

~ As part of the Hits 1 Wutchuwant Crew, I get sent surveys where I give opinions on songs on Hits 1. Believe it or not, Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid – 1-800-273-8255 actually did appear on that survey. So I wouldn't be surprised if it debuted on Hit-Bound (or even the countdown) one of these upcoming weeks.


Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. The Script – Rain
2. Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/F.G.L./watt – Let Me Go
3. Ed Sheeran – Perfect
4. Zayn/Sia – Dusk Till Dawn
5. Niall Horan – Too Much To Ask


Blurbs So Soft
~ I think the best thing that happened this week was seeing Kesha – Praying jump into the Top 5. This song is definitely Top 5 worthy and it'd be really nice to see it hit #1. But ultimately, I'm just happy it's doing well.

~ P!nk – What About Us took a small jump to #11 this week. I'd love to see this song jump into the Top 10 next week just like Praying did. It's very worthy of hitting the Top 10 and maybe even the Top 5.

~ Our Bottom 5 songs all fell from within the Top 40. It's a little saddening since they're all good. But at the same time, we don't have very many bad songs currently on the countdown, which is good.

~ All of our exits deserved to go except for Feels. That one did not do as well as it should've. But although I can't ensure anything 100% just yet, I'm 99% sure you will see that song in my Top 45 of 2017.

~ I apologize for the lack of blurbs. Not very much went on and this post is already very late.


Top 20 Review
– Crap:
20. Liam Payne – Strip That Down

1 – Bad:
19. Demi Lovato – Sorry Not Sorry

2 – Mediocre:
18. Sam Hunt – Body Like A Back Road
17. Imagine Dragons – Believer

3 – Decent:
16. Zedd/Alessia Cara – Stay
15. Maroon 5/SZA – What Lovers Do

4 – Good:
NONE

5 – Great:
14. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do
13. Shawn Mendes – There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
12. Niall Horan – Slow Hands
11. Charlie Puth – Attention
10. Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl
9. Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber – Despacito
8. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay – Something Just Like This
7. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato – No Promises
6. Imagine Dragons – Thunder
5. Portugal. The Man – Feel It Still
4. P!nk – What About Us
3. Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious
2. Mono Mind – Save Me A Place

BONUS: 6 – Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Kesha – Praying

Total Score: 82/100 = 82% (B–)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: The Script – Breakeven

Most Missed Countdown Song: Zedd/Matthew Koma/Miriam Bryant – Find You

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Avicii/Rita Ora – Lonely Together

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: Coldplay – Hymn For The Weekend (#13)


My Top 5 Picks
1. Kesha – Praying
2. Mono Mind – Save Me A Place
3. Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious
4. P!nk – What About Us
5. Louis Tomlinson/Bebe Rexha – Back To You

490 comments:

  1. http://mymusicreviewingblog.blogspot.com/2017/10/goodbye.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Literally none of that fucking matters, Miles has been bullied on Pulse for too long from what it looks like and can't handle the stress of adulthood and believes that suicide is the way out. Why the fuck must you make this all about you are your stupid obsession of number of exits?!?!

      Delete
    3. DO NOT SAY THE F WORD, ANONYMOUS!

      Delete
    4. ^Anonymous can say it if he wants. Just because you aren’t allowed to doesn’t mean he isn’t either. You act like the goddamn king of the world.

      Delete
    5. Yeah, that’s right, Gelography.

      Delete
  2. Nice Post!

    surprised that you like Too Much Too Ask...

    Im glad you at least kinda like What Lovers Do...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, as always, good post Adrian!

    In case you've haven't been anywhere near your computer lately, I've got some really really bad news:

























    Strip That Down is #1 this week. Sorry, man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss Find You too. It should’ve had a longer run.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like Wish I Knew You.

    BTW, 1-800-273-8255 debuted this week on the countdown, but along with two other songs that you don't like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also think I'm the only one who really likes Weak.

      Delete
    2. I dont like Wish I Knew You...

      Delete
    3. I loved Weak in the earlier part of 2017.

      Delete
    4. Hey ., do you have an e-mail address so I can PM? It's something important.

      Delete
    5. Okay. I'm 99% sure this is Miles. But here you go anyway:

      ltsunis2@gmail.com

      Delete
    6. If this is not Miles I hope I'm not being scammed.

      Delete
  7. “Something just like this.”

    Are you sure that isn’t a Chainsmokers reference?

    ReplyDelete
  8. For your picks, I miss Find You too, that was such a great song. I heard Lonely Together on the YouTube 15 I think, I don't really have an opinion on it yet because I don't review the YouTube 15 but I plan to listen to this song more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here’s what I want for my birthday next week...
    Exits:
    LA Devotee
    Body Like A Back Road
    Versace On The Floor
    Shape Of You
    Lights Down Low
    The Cure
    That’s What I Like

    Entrants:
    Rain
    Ready For It?
    Something Different
    Havana
    Meant To Be
    Too Much To Ask
    Let Me Go

    HitBound Entrants:
    Mi Gente
    Beautiful Trauma
    Unforgettable
    No Limits
    All The Pretty Girls
    18

    Biggest Drop: Tie Between Sweat & Believer

    Bigger Jump: Tie Between Why & Fetish

    #1: There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you want All The Pretty Girls to debut Hit Bound?

      Delete
    2. You know that’s a country song.

      Delete
    3. And I don’t want Unforgettable to debut Hit Bound either because that’s a country song, also.

      Delete
    4. But there's a rap/pop song called Unforgettable too :)

      Delete
    5. I checked to see what should be added on Hits 1. The good ones that I saw on most download are the ones that I added on the list.

      Delete
    6. Agree with you on

      LA Devotee
      BLABR
      Vercace On The Floor
      Lights Down Low
      The Cure
      That's What I Like
      Ready For It?
      Let Me Go
      Sweat
      Believer
      Why
      and


































      TNHMB

      Delete
    7. No, I’m talking about the country song.

      Delete
  10. When is the New Songs Out There page gonna update?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn’t talking to you menace, I was talking to Adrian, who hasn’t updated the “thing” since late May.

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why do you fucking care?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Umm, did you not read Miles' post, he said that he wants to die, and is probably already dead? I'm not Miles, and even if I was, I'd still agree with Miles and Adrian that overplay should never truly effect someone's opinion on a song. Yes, I'm talking about you Chase, Gelography, WAB10, ATR, and possibly others as well.

      Delete
    5. The word, others implies her as well you stupid.

      Delete
    6. I think this might be Miles. Whoever it is, please stop bothering us and just go away.

      Delete
    7. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    8. Adrian needs to turn comment moderation back on. Miles doesn’t like the comment section to be a mess.

      Delete
    9. I guess I won’t be in this crap... -deletes other comment-

      Delete
    10. I decided to delete my comments too.

      Delete
    11. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  12. Nothing on Closer's departure after over a year of lasting here? With a song as massive as that we would think you'd have at least something to pitch in with.

    ReplyDelete
  13. RedDog: You're not the only one who doesn't like Wish I Knew You. Another blogger named Jack doesn't like it either. Me and others actually like it, but to each their own, I guess.

    . and Dylan: I did like AJR -Weak at first, but then I realized that the lyrical content is stupid. It's now officially annoying. Good thing it left us last week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like it either. It would be in red for me.

      Delete
    2. WHY DO YOU NOT LIKE THIS SONG?!

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  14. YES! Strip That Down in orange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WAS PISSED TO SEE THAT.

      Delete
    2. NO YOU WERE NOT. IF YOU LIKE THAT SONG, YOU NEED TO GO TO LOGIC SCHOOL! NOW WHERE IS THE NEAREST LOGIC SCHOOL?

      Delete
    3. AHHHHHHHHHH EVERYONE IS SHOUTING!

      Delete
    4. Everybody calm down. I've got good news for you. There is a new song from Macklemore with Offset. It's called "Willy Wonka." I don't know if you heard it already.

      Delete
    5. I DON’T NEED TO GO TO LOGIC SCHOOL YOU IDIOT!!!

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. I SAID, “YOU’RE THE IDIOT!!!” DO YOU NEED TO HEAR IT AGAIN?!?!

      Delete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. SNF STARTS IN 1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now, in SNF, the Indianapolis Colts are playing the Seattle Seahawks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am voting for why right now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. 20 minutes until the kickoff!

    ReplyDelete
  20. 10 minutes until the kickoff!

    ReplyDelete
  21. 5 minutes until the kickoff! I can’t wait!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Brian James is singing the national anthem right now.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. And who is coming to your concert, my sweet little cupcake, Leah?

      Delete
    4. -blushes- my mom, my 11-year old sister, and my 15-year old stepsister..

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    6. *sigh* If you and Leah are dating, ATR, do that SOMEWHERE ELSE.

      Delete
    7. Because nobody wants to see that, especially if you are not only gonna date Leah, but also destroy this community with your questions and football.

      Delete
    8. Gelography, you can't destroy them, that's not nice.

      Delete
    9. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    10. Actually, another boy loves me and he goes to my school. SO LONG, SHRIMP!

      Delete
  24. Guys. I just uploaded a Billboard Top 20 Ranked video for the fall charts. If you guys could check it out and subscribe that'd be much appreciated. My channel is LegendBTV

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. And where are you going for your concert tonight, my sweet little cupcake, Leah?

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Just woke up to some bad news. There was a shooting in Las Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I saw that on the news as well. My prayers are with all those who are injured and lost their life and their families.

      Delete
    2. I can't believe that people went to a concert looking to have a fun time, then ended up being killed. It is horrible.

      Delete
    3. Devastating. Officially the deadliest mass shooting in US history.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. My hearts and prayers go out to em.
      http://hits1weekendcountdownmusic.blogspot.com/2017/10/929-to-102-murder-occur.html

      Delete
  29. Billboard Hot 100 So Far
    1. Bodak Yellow (Money Moves)
    2. rockstar
    3. Look What You Made Me Do
    4. 1-800-273-8255
    5. Despacito
    6. Unforgettable
    7. Feel It Still
    8. Believer
    9. Rake it Up
    10. Sorry Not Sorry
    17. Thunder
    44. Havana
    48. New Rules

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey, guess what? I told Leah that she’s my sweet little cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How about I want Leah’s nickname to be “my sweet little cupcake”. Ok?

      Delete
  31. What time is the concert, Leah?

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is another reason why Miles killed himself, it's because he couldn't handle the utter fucking stupid in these comments. It was bad enough that he went with Parker and others to spend more time on Pulse to get away from this, but no, the bullying he's faced over there was just too much. I hope you're happy ATR and Chase, because of your stupid comments and the bullying at Pulse, now he's gone. I hope you guys go to Hell soon, so we never have to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  33. #1 Recommendation for Z100/NY: J Balvin - Sigo Extráñandote

    ReplyDelete
  34. NEW MUSIC ALERT:
    Hey Violet/Ayo & Teo - Hoodie (Remix)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Miles is still alive. He deleted a comment by Chase. I think Anonymous could be Miles, but I don't wanna through anything out there I'm unsure of.

    ReplyDelete
  36. The rankdown is starting!
    https://countdownguyblog.blogspot.com/p/2015-year-endst-rankdown-page.html

    ReplyDelete
  37. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  38. http://hits1weekendcountdownmusic.blogspot.com/2017/10/929-to-102-murder-occur.html

    Las Vegas attack honoring post.

    ReplyDelete
  39. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  40. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Now in MNF, the Washington Redskins are playing the Kansas City Chiefs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though I don’t care (about you), I would say Kansas City.

      Delete
  42. Um, Hey my sweet little cupcake, Leah. I said your new icon was pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ENOUGH ATR!!! STOP CALLING HER SWEET LITTLE CUPCAKE.

      Delete
    2. By the way her name is Leah Baker, period.

      Delete
    3. But Chase, I love calling her “sweet little cupcake”, because I want it to be Leah’s nickname.

      Delete
    4. Because that’s her nickname to me.

      Delete
  43. Good news: Let Me Go played three times today (It’s not gone for good! Hooray!) and four HitBound songs in the past hour. Here are those songs:
    * The Script - Rain
    * ZAYN/Sia - Dusk Till Dawn
    * Taylor Swift - ...Ready for It?
    * Camila Cabello/Oh Yeah I Forgot He Was Cut Out - Havana (not so good for u Montavis)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!? We have the unusual point where HitBound music is playing a lot on Monday. We're probably going to have a 6+ exit week on my birthday! YES!

      Delete
    2. Well then good news for you guys, Let Me Go played more than 3 times.

      Delete
    3. Yes!!! I'm starting to grow into Dusk Till Dawn, ...Ready For It?, Let Me Go, and Rain is great. I heard Ed Sheeran - Perfect aired just now. I hope Castle On The Hill leaves. Absolutely no reason why it should still be there.

      Delete
    4. Sadly, it’ll probably won’t be a 5+ exit week. Dusk Till Dawn stopped airing for some reason and Perfect probably won’t debut because Shape Of You is still there and it has a few spins today.

      Delete
    5. HAVANA BETTER NOT DEBUT THE COUNTDOWN!

      Delete
  44. OMFG you guys actually think Miles killed himself? He has no freaking reason! And even if he attempted it he wouldn't be able to since he would know that suicide is not the way out! All these idiotic comments about the fact that Chase (Atr) and Pulse killed Miles are literally the dumbest comments I have ever seen. Miles has nothing wrong and the only reason he would kill himself would be if he has family problems or some ACTUAL PROBLEMS!!! OMFG!!! HE WON'T KILL HIMSELF BECAUSE OF COMMENTS FRUSTRATING COMMENTS ON THE INTERNET!!! Hopefully he can completely disconnect from society since he has created major problems here. If I go and say, hey, I will kill myself since I HATE YOU FREAKING CREEP ATR AND I WANT TO DIE SINCE PEOPLE LIKE YOU EXIST IN THIS WORLD, would you actually think that I would kill myself ^^^^^^^^ Guys get a sense of logic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAT IS NOT VERY NICE OF YOU!

      Delete
    2. People have committed suicide because of cyberbullying many times. These comments were either the tip of the iceberg or were the main reason anyway.

      Delete
    3. Well, here you go guys:
      https://chase400.blogspot.com/2017/10/j-balvin-1-week-1.html

      Delete
  45. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hey Ms. Baker, I said your new icon was pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Ok, looks like the same songs are off the voting list: It Ain't Me, Despacito, One More Light, and 1-800-273-8255 (which was never on it in the first place) are gone. The only one that is going to leave will be It Ain't Me, however. Hopefully the list will be updated throughout the week.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Who still jams to Life of Dillon's Overload !!! ME

    ReplyDelete
  49. Why doesn't Jack comment anymore, why does he only comment to self-promote his blog? Why doesn't he say anything about what happened to Miles, same for Parker?

    ReplyDelete
  50. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1q79xwYYZaASR-Qr92DfjWQCdPaTS-6YQraCKdEXeK4U

    Anyone like geography? Check this slide that me and my brother made.

    ReplyDelete
  51. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  52. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Post Malone - I Fall Apart

    ReplyDelete
  53. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hits 1 Recommendations:
    Khalid/Rae Sremmurd/Lil Yachty - Young Dumb & Broke
    marshmello/Khalid - Silence
    Olivia Holt - Generous
    Thirty Seconds to Mars - Walk on Water
    Post Malone - I Fall Apart
    SZA/Travis Scott - Love Galore
    Harry Styles - Kiwi
    Macklemore/Kesha - Good Old Days
    21 Savage - Bank Account
    DJ Snake/LAUV - A Different Way
    MAGIC GIANT - Window
    Nick Jonas - Find You
    Fergie/Rick Ross - Hungry
    Camila Cabello/Quavo - OMG
    Calvin Harris/Kehlani/Lil Yachty - Faking It
    J Balvin & Willy William/Beyonce - Mi Gente
    Dua Lipa/Miguel - Lost in Your Light
    Jake Miller - Can't Help Myself
    NF - Let You Down
    Astrid S - Think Before I Talk
    LINKIN PARK - Talking to Myself
    AJR/Rivers Cuomo - Sober Up
    Bruno Mars - Chunky
    Tove Lo - Disco T*ts
    The Weeknd - Die for You
    BTS - DNA
    blackbear/Gucci Mane - do re mi
    Cardi B - Bodak Yellow (Money Moves)
    CNCO & Little Mix - Reggaeton Lento
    Fifth Harmony - He Like That
    Grace VanderWaal - Moonlight
    Kelly Clarkson - Move You
    Lecrae/Tori Kelly - I'll Find You
    Secondhand Serenade - Lost
    Keelan Donovan - Touch and Go
    U2 vs. KYGO - You're the Best Thing About Me
    The Killers - The Man
    Bleachers - Don't Take the Money
    OneRepublic & SEEB - Rich Love
    Hanson - I Was Born
    Andreas Moss - Stuck in My Feelings
    Rachel Platten - Broken Glass
    PRETTYMUCH - Teacher
    Alice Merton - No Roots
    Charly Black & Luis Fonsi - Party Animal
    Phillip Phillips - Miles
    WALK THE MOON - One Foot
    Alex Guthrie/Jennifer Hudson - Lovely Day
    Tim Myers - Lover My Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I couldn’t comment. I had a problem where my comments won’t show but it’s fixed now.

      Delete
    2. So don't then, you don't have to do it, and besides your opinion sucks anyway.

      Delete
    3. PRETTYMUCH - Teacher is alright. Not as good as Would You Mind, which NEEDS to debut soon if you want a chance for Teacher to come. I do like 21 Savage - Bank Account though.

      Delete
  55. Let's get rockstar at #1 dethroning Bodak Yellow (Money Moves) next week, shall we?

    ReplyDelete
  56. Guys, you MUST see this post because I'm upset.
    http://myweekendcountdownreview.blogspot.com/2017/10/my-comments-wont-show.html

    ReplyDelete
  57. Replies
    1. I think the reason why they won’t show was because my account was hacked.

      Delete
    2. I hate bad people in the world.

      Delete
  58. Guess what! Sweat and 1-800... both stopped airing so they’ll probably flop! YES! WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete