Saturday, October 14, 2017

Liam Payne (2) – Week Of October 7, 2017

Hey guys! So I thought this week was a good week. Aside from our #1 song, things are looking decent on this countdown. We had a load of good debuts this week, which is nice. Hopefully, next week's post won't be out as late. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Bruno Mars/David Guetta – Versace On The Floor (#32)
  • Andy Grammer – Give Love (#37)
  • All Time Low – Good Times (#42)
  • Hailee Steinfeld – Most Girls (#45)

Last Week's #1 Song: Liam Payne – Strip That Down
The Countdown
45. Hey Violet – Hoodie (#43)
44. Bruno Mars – That's What I Like (#44) [1 Week At #1]
43. Louis Tomlinson/Bebe Rexha/Digital Farm Animals – Back To You (#29)
42. Kygo/Selena Gomez – It Ain't Me (#40)
41. MAX/Gnash – Lights Down Low (#39)
40. Lady Gaga – The Cure (#41)
39. Harry Styles – Two Ghosts (#31)
38. Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/Florida Georgia Line/watt – Let Me Go (DEBUT)
37. Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You (#36) [9 Weeks At #1]
36. Zedd/Liam Payne – Get Low (#34)
35. Sabrina Carpenter – Why (#38)
34. Linkin Park – One More Light (#33)
33. Justin Bieber/BloodPop – Friends (#36)
32. The Script – Rain (DEBUT)
31. Selena Gomez – Fetish (#30)
30. Panic! At The Disco – L.A. Devotee (#30)
29. Charlie Puth – Attention (#23) [1 Week At #1]
28. Sam Hunt – Body Like A Back Road (#28)
27. Zedd/Alessia Cara – Stay (#21) [4 Weeks At #1]
26. Ed Sheeran – Castle On The Hill (#24) [3 Weeks At #1]
25. The All-American Rejects – Sweat (#17)
24. Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbyes (#16)
23. Camila Cabello – Havana (DEBUT)
22. Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber – Despacito (#19)
21. The Revivalists – Wish I Knew You (#20)
20. Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid – 1-800-273-8255 (#25)
19. Kelly Clarkson – Love So Soft (#18)
18. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato – No Promises (#27)
17. Taylor Swift – ...Ready For It? (DEBUT)
16. Maroon 5/SZA – What Lovers Do (#23)
15. Halsey – Bad At Love (#15)
14. Kesha – Praying (#10)
13. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay – Something Just Like This (#9) [3 Weeks At #1]
12. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do (#13)
11. Imagine Dragons – Believer (#14) [3 Weeks At #1]
10. Demi Lovato – Sorry Not Sorry (#4)
  9. Portugal. The Man – Feel It Still (#12)
  8. Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious (#11)
  7. P!nk – What About Us (#8)
  6. Mono Mind – Save Me A Place (#7)
  5. Shawn Mendes – There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (#5) [5 Weeks At #1]
  4. Imagine Dragons – Thunder (#6)
  3. Niall Horan – Slow Hands (#3) [3 Weeks At #1]
  2. Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl (#2)
  1. Liam Payne – Strip That Down (#1) [2nd Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: The Chainsmokers/Halsey – Closer

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Louis Tomlinson/Bebe Rexha – Back To You (–14)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato – No Promises (+9)

New Entrants
~ First up we have Hailee Steinfeld replacing herself on the countdown with Let Me Go. This song is essentially Starving 2.0. But I feel like this one has more to it. The production is very good. I like what Alesso had to contribute. Florida Georgia Line sound good as well. Hailee Steinfeld sounds very good. I feel like she really showed off what she's vocally capable of in this song. I absolutely love the chorus. All in all, everything about it works. While I can't see this being as big as Starving, I do hope it does well because it's arguably her best song to date. One last thing I want to point out is that this track features singer-songwriter Andrew Watt, who co-wrote and co-produced this song. After looking through his history, he has been involved in a few other songs that made it big and a couple that are still relatively new. He co-wrote DJ Snake/Justin Bieber – Let Me Love You and Kygo/Selena Gomez – It Ain't Me. He also co-wrote Lonely Together by Avicii featuring Rita Ora and another one of this week's debuts, Havana by Camila Cabello. I just found that interesting and worth sharing. But yeah, it's a very good song. My second favorite debut of the week.

~ Next up we have the return of The Script, who have been one of my favorite bands ever since I first heard Breakeven. I'm a big fan of them. This week, they bring Rain, which is from their new album called Freedom Child. Surprisingly, I have yet to listen to it. But I plan on doing so very soon. I really like this new song. It's a lot different from what we used to get from The Script. I love the vibe. I really like the chorus. It's nowhere near their best work by any means. But regardless, it is a good choice for a lead single. At least I think it is. I don't know. Maybe I'm biased because I've been a big fan of them for a long time. But if that's the case, I don't care because this is my favorite debut of the week. Hopefully this song can be successful. It doesn't need to get as high as Hall Of Fame did (though it definitely should). But if it could stay for a little while at least, I'll be happy. Frankly, I'm already happy simply because it debuted. I didn't think it would actually make it on here since Hits 1 likes to let go of really good underrated songs from Hit-Bound. So I'm glad they proved me wrong.

~ Debuting at #23, we have the return of Camila Cabello. This time she debuts with Havana. Like I said in my Hit-Bound review, I wasn't very big on this song at first listen. But it has definitely gotten better with more listens. I really like the production. She has definitely improved on the vocals. It's actually a pretty good song. I have to say, I'm quite impressed. At first I listened to the original version with Young Thug. Then I found out that Hits 1 cut out Young Thug, which made me very curious as to how the song would sound (since he seemed to be a big part of it). So I listened to the no rap version on YouTube. I actually prefer that version despite it being a lot shorter. We don't need these unnecessary rap verses. But that aside, it's a good song.

~ With the highest debut of the week, we have the second single from Taylor Swift's new album. This one is called Ready For It. Right off the bat, it is better than Look What You Made Me Do. But it's still nothing amazing. I prefer some of the singles from 1989 over this. The vocals are good, but I don't love the production. It's good, but it's nothing that really stands out in my opinion. I do really like the bass though. That caught my attention from the moment I first started listening to it. I don't want to say it's my least favorite debut of the week, because then it makes it sound like I don't like the song, which is not the case. But within the past few days, out of all of our debuts, this one is the one I've listened to the least and that's because I just haven't felt the urge to listen to it. I don't know. Maybe my opinion will change as it does quite often.


Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list:


  • Lauv – I Like Me Better
  • Zayn/Sia – Dusk Till Dawn
  • X Ambassadors – Ahead Of Myself (DEBUT)
  • Charlie Puth – How Long (DEBUT)
  • Ed Sheeran – Perfect
  • Post Malone/21 Savage – Rockstar
  • Niall Horan – Too Much To Ask
  • PRETTYMUCH – Would You Mind
  • Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line – Meant To Be
  • Nick Jonas – Find You (DEBUT)
  • Evaride – Heartless
  • Fergie/Nicki Minaj – You Already Know
  • Dua Lipa – New Rules
  • Why Don't We – Something Different

~ We got three debuts this week. First up, we have X Ambassadors with Ahead of Myself. This song is essentially everything I love about X Ambassadors. I love the production and instrumentation. The vocals are fantastic. Great lyrical content. It's a really good song and I would love for it to debut sometime soon.

~ Next we have Charlie Puth with How Long. It's pretty much Attention 2.0. It's a very simple track. At times, it's just slightly boring. But it's enjoyable for the most part. He does have a good voice and I'm glad that he's actually showing it off. I'll talk more about it when it debuts.

~ To conclude we have Nick Jonas with Find You. He's talking about trying to find some person. But I don't think that really matters because I think he just found himself. This is easily his best song since Chains. He's been changing up his style a lot. But I feel like this works the best for him. The production is on point and his voice sounds great. This is much better than him trying to hit those high notes. I hope he keeps this style going because this is what I want to hear from him.

~ So...........yeah. Meant To Be is the new best song on Hit-Bound. I know last week I said it wasn't anything amazing. It's actually a really good song. This collab works really well. The vocals are on point. I love the production. I still don't love the lyrics, but everything else makes up for it.


Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line – Meant To Be
2. X Ambassadors – Ahead Of Myself
3. Nick Jonas – Find You
4. Ed Sheeran – Perfect
5. Why Don't We – Something Different


Let Me Blurb
~ As you probably know, I'm not too thrilled about our #1 song. But I'm not going to rant for the sake of not letting this post get too long. But in other Top 5 news, Thunder makes its entrance. I really underestimated how well this song would do. Given that it's the #1 song on iTunes, we may see it at the top here and I certainly wouldn't mind that.

~ We have two Top 10 entrants this week: Portugal. The Man – Feel It Still and Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious. I'm very happy to see both songs doing well. They're both really good and deserve this kind of recognition. This Top 10 is slowly looking better thanks to songs like these as well as What About Us, Save Me A Place, Thunder, etc.

~ I honestly can't believe how wrong I was about how Look What You Made Me Do would do. I thought it would hit #1 immediately and stay there for about 10 weeks. Meanwhile, it has not hit #1 and it's not even in the Top 10. I'm not complaining because I actually don't really want this song there for that long. But I'm just a little shocked. Especially since this song debuted up at #13.

~ It's nice to see bad songs either drop within their first couple of weeks or not jump very much. Songs like Fetish, Why, and Get Low should not even be here. Hopefully, we won't have to deal with them for much longer.

~ Louis Tomlinson/Bebe Rexha – Back To You has fallen into the Bottom 5. Very unfortunate because I still think it's a really good song. I guess I just don't really understand how Louis' single just couldn't get as big as Liam's song. It's pretty obvious which one is the better song. But America clearly doesn't agree with me.

~ As far as the exits go, it's a little saddening to see all of them go (except for Give Love). But I think they had a decent-ish stay and I'm not too upset to see them leave.


Top 20 Review:
0 – Crap:
20. Liam Payne – Strip That Down

1 – Bad:
19. Kelly Clarkson – Love So Soft
18. Demi Lovato – Sorry Not Sorry

2 – Mediocre:
NONE

3 – Decent:
17. Imagine Dragons – Believer

4 – Good:
16. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do

5 – Great:
15. Maroon 5/SZA – What Lovers Do
14. Halsey – Bad At Love
13. Taylor Swift – ...Ready For It?
12. Shawn Mendes – There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
11. Niall Horan – Slow Hands
10. Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl
9. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato – No Promises
8. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay – Something Just Like This
7. Portugal. The Man – Feel It Still
6. Imagine Dragons – Thunder
5. Kesha – Praying
4. P!nk – What About Us
3. Mono Mind – Save Me A Place
2. Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid – 1-800-273-8255

BONUS: 6 – Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious

Total Score: 85/100 = 85% (B)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: Tom Petty – Free Fallin'

Most Missed Countdown Song: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis/Mary Lambert – Same Love (for National Coming Out Day, which took place this past Wednesday, October 11)

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Kygo/Justin Jesso – Stargazing

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: Coldplay/Beyoncé – Hymn For The Weekend (#11)


My Top 5 Picks
1. Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious
2. Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid – 1-800-273-8255
3. The Script – Rain
4. Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso/F.G.L./watt – Let Me Go
5. Mono Mind – Save Me A Place

176 comments:

  1. Adrian, can you participate for my RT30S: Round 1?
    https://goo.gl/forms/vbEGr5QMpjrENGER2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you didn’t like Same Love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How is that song related to National Coming Out Day?

      Delete
    2. Well he liked this song at first but then he got sick of it.

      Delete
    3. WAMB10: Same love = Same gender -> Coming out

      Delete
  3. Also, I was really mad about this week. Hoodie shouldn’t have left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I agree with you WAMB10. I’m very pleased to see it leave the countdown this week.

      Delete
    2. I was wondering ATR, why do you hate any Hey Violet song?

      Delete
    3. Okay, now what’s wrong with Break My Heart and Hoodie?

      Delete
    4. I absolutely cannot stand the chorus on Break My Heart.

      Delete
    5. And in Hoodie, I don’t like the production.

      Delete
    6. Honestly, I love any Hey Violet song 😃

      Delete
    7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    9. And Adrian, you need to stop deleting my comment. I like her so much.

      Delete
    10. Well, it's here.

      https://www.doipod.com/apple-music-top-100/

      Delete
  4. You know, come to think of it, I personally think ...Ready For It? is better because it kinda sounds like the Taylor Swift we all come to know and love. That doesn't really change my opinion on Look What You Made Me Do, which I still love. But yeah, ...Ready For It? is less polarizing.

    Just a question for you: do you think Ahead Of Myself is as good as Renegades or do you think differently? Because I know you've been praising its predecessor big time.

    And finally, that throwback pick. It's really sad to see another singer leave us so soon. Tom Petty was one of a kind. He'll be missed. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think Ahead Of Myself is as good as Renegades. But it is still a very good song. I just don't think it'll rank as high as Renegades did in my year end list.

      Delete
    2. I have no opinion on Ahead of Myself.

      Delete
  5. Most Missed Song: Hey Violet - Break My Heart
    Throwback Pick: Beyoncé - Halo (2009)
    #1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Olivia Holt - History
    Recommended Song To Hits #1: Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato - No Promises
    Recommended Song To Leave Next Week: The All American Rejects - Sweat
    Recommendation For You: Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line: Meant To Be
    Recommended HitBound Dropout: Lauv - I Like Me Better
    What are yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most Missed Song: X Ambassadors - Renegades
      Throwback Pick: Michael Jackson - Thriller
      #1 Recommendation: Lights - Giants
      Recommended Song to Hit #1: Taylor Swift - ...Ready for It?
      Recommended Song to Leave Next Week: Bruno Mars - That’s What I Like
      Recommendation for You: P!NK/Eminem - Revenge
      Recommended HitBound Dropout: Post Malone/21 Savage - Rockstar

      Delete
    2. WAMB10, it's Generous, not History.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. I meant ...Ready for It?, not LWYMMD. You act like you don’t know anything about Reputation.

      Delete
  6. Wait a minute....

    Why is Believer in blue? I thought you didn’t like this song.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Chris Lane/Tori Kelly - Take Back Home Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: P!NK/EMINƎM - Revenge

      Delete
  8. Now Adrian, do this week’s countdown post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Here it is guys!!!

      https://chase400.blogspot.com/2017/10/best-new-artist-of-2017.html?showComment=1508110911641#c8434872002006992008

      Delete
  9. #1 Recommendation For Hit-Bound: French Montana featuring Swae Lee - Unforgettable
    #1 Recommendation To Leave: Bruno Mars - That´s What I Like
    #1 Recommendation For Top 10 - Logic featuring Alessia Cara and Khalid - 1-800-273-8255
    #1 Recommendation To Debut: Why Don´t We - Something Different

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unforgettable just flopped pop radio stations.

      Delete
    2. #1 Recommendation: Thomas Rhett - Unforgettable
      #1 Recommendation to Leave: Lady Gaga - The Cure
      #1 Recommendation for Top 10: Sam Smith - Too Good at Goodbyes
      #1 Recommendation to Debut: Post Malone/21 Savage - rockstar

      Delete
    3. As much as I want rockstar to debut, there are still songs on Hit-Bound that have been there for a while and need to debut before rockstar, because rockstar is still new.

      Delete
  10. It seems like there are two opinions on Look What You Made Me Do:

    -People who think the song is really awesome and puts it as their favorite song or top 5

    -People who think the song is mediocre to good, and think that this is not the taylor they want. They don't think the song is bad, but only decent or good.

    On that note, i'm thinking of doing a album review on 1989, and Memories... Do Not Open in one post...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless your one of the many critics and stans for any other artist than Taylor, and they would call it awful.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, almost every major YouTuber I've seen who's mentioned the song (Todd, Mark, Ethan, ARTV, etcetera) thinks it blows.

      Delete
    3. Yeah this song definitely has a lot of people divided. I feel like most people simply either love it or hate it. And then there are a few people that fall in between.

      Delete
  11. A personal chart update:

    20. Fall Out Boy - Champion
    19. Maroon 5/SZA - What Lovers Do
    18. Nick Jonas - Find You
    17. Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It?
    16. Brockhampton - Gummy
    15. Fifth Harmony - He Like That
    14. Jax Jones/Demi Lovato/Stefflon Don - Instruction
    13. Halsey - Bad at Love
    12. Dua Lipa - New Rules
    11. Sabrina Carpenter - Why
    10. Portugal. The Man - Feel it Still
    9. J Balvin/Willy William - Mi Gente
    8. Blackbear/Gucci Mane - Do Re Mi
    7. Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft
    6. Fergie/Nicki Minaj - You Already Know
    5. Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do
    4. Charlie Puth - How Long
    3. Camila Cabello/Young Thug - Havana
    2. The Script - Rain
    1. Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anyone wanna kill this person? First, we have to find them.

    http://sxmhits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2017/10/ed-sheeran-1-week-of-october-14-2017.html?showComment=1508024258854#c8370180466249100581

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Oops, I can't say that to Gelography, because he's a young boy not a troll.

      Delete
  14. New Post!

    https://hits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2017/10/ed-sheeran-1-october-14-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. As far as I know of, here’s all the HitBound dropouts this year...
    Pentatonix - Hallelujah green
    Gavin DeGraw - She Sets The City On Fire green
    Maty Noyes - In My Mind blue
    Dua Lipa - Blow Your Mind (Mwah) blue
    Captain Cuts - Love Like We Used To green
    Little Mix - Shoutout To My Ex green
    Calum Scott - Dancing On My Own red
    Little Mix - Touch red
    Coin - Talk Too Much orange
    Lorde - Green Light green
    Kungs/Ephemerals - I Feel So Bad green
    Katy Perry/Migos - Bon Appetit green
    Fall Out Boy - Young & Menace red
    Mansionz/G Eazy - Wicked green
    Katy Perry - Swish Swish green
    Carly Rae Jensen - Cut To The Feeling green
    Paramore - Hard Times green
    Shawn Hook/Vanessa Hudgens - Reminding Me purple
    Bebe Rexha - The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody) green
    Rita Ora - Your Song green

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dude... grow up! This comment is not cool at all! How about you focus your efforts on being a decent human being and not on how to be miserable? ATR is just voicing his thoughts! What is possibly wrong with that? You are really not a nice person! No more comments, Geolography, about killing people!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Something tells me that Adrian is gonna turn on comment moderation again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to have to do that again since approving comments was a long process. But the comment section looks fine aside from all the unnecessary comments.

      Delete
  18. 31. Post Malone, I Fall Apart (+8)
    26. Camila Cabello, Havana (+3)
    11. Despacito, Luis Fonis (-2)

    10. French Monata, Unforgetable (=)
    9. Demi Lovato, Sorry Not Sorry (-1)
    8. Imagine Dragons, Thunder (-1)
    7. Sam Smith, Too Late For Goodbyes (+6)
    6. Mi Gente, J Balvin & Willy William (-3)
    5. Portugal The Man, I Feel It (+1) - #1 radio song
    4. Taylor Swift, Look What You Made Me Do (+1)
    3. Post Malone, 1-800-273-8255 (+1)
    2. Cardi B, Bodak Yellow (-1)
    1. Post Malone, Rockstar (+1)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. yes
      2. yes
      3. yes
      4. yes
      5. yes
      6. ok
      7. yes
      8. ok
      9. ok
      10. yes
      11. yes-------------------------------------------------------------------











      FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Havana and I Fall Apart are okay songs.

      This week so far is one of the best weeks ever.

      Delete
    2. Notable Debuts:
      20. Lin-I’m not gonna try/Artists for Puerto Rico - Almost Like Praying
      70 (Something around that). Charlie Puth - How Long
      95. MAX/Gnash - Lights Down Low (Finally)

      Delete
  19. It looks like Go Flex is moving up this week on the Billboard Hot 100

    ReplyDelete
  20. ...Ready for It? is flopping radio stations.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ugh, every song new on the Hits 1 playlist is bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Except for Whatever It Takes.

      Delete
    2. I don't think that's on Hits 1.

      Delete
    3. By looking at the voting playlist, it is.

      Delete
    4. Oh. I guess they posted it really early this week.

      Available for vote:

      KIWI - HARRY STYLES
      GOOD OLD DAYS - MACKLEMORE/KESHA
      WHATEVER IT TAKES - IMAGINE DRAGONS
      HOW DAMN - SHADOWBOXERS

      Delete
    5. If that is true than that means that Two Ghosts is probably going to flop on the countdown. That also means we have at least 4 exits.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  22. I have 2 things to say.

    1- Spoiler! The #1 song for T35 this week is


    Cardi B- Bodak Yellow (Money Moves)

    2- I am getting my braces on thursday, do they hurt a lot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, rockstar is #1. Not Bodak Yellow.

      Delete
    2. On the first day, yes. You will get used to it in two weeks...(at least that was my experience)

      Delete
    3. I wasn’t talking about Billboard 100, I meant my chart

      Delete
  23. Hey guys! The special post with all of my homecoming songs is now out! So, go check that out! Please don't forget to check out the Hot 45 Chart as well. The link is in the intro.

    http://sxmhits1.blogspot.com/2017/10/ed-sheeran-1-week-of-october-14-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. New Post! TWO album reviews

    https://hits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2017/10/album-reviews-1989-and-memoriesdo-not.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops, I almost forgot that I’m not allowed to put song lyrics anymore.

      Delete
  26. Did you know that you can create short urls with AdFly and earn cash from every visit to your short links.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^Do you really think an advertiser/spammer is going to post a countdown blog?

      Delete
    2. Wait a minute... no he doesn't do the countdown blog.

      Delete
  28. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Maybe he doesn’t have an account.

      Delete
    3. And wow. That video is so funny.

      Delete
    4. This Blogger guy has also recently commented on his 05/21/16 post.

      Delete
    5. And Adrian’s Year End Top 45 Review (The One with Stressed Out At #1, Not Adrian’s Top 45 Favorites of the year.).

      Delete
  29. Bad news for some (especially for a certain someone who I won't name): I'm still hearing Sorry Not Sorry as Most Wutchwanted. Heard it on the way home from work today. Plus, it gained 300+ spins on pop radio today.

    Also, even worse news: I just heard Body Like A Back Road, so I'm afraid it's not leaving this week. Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  30. #1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Manchester Orchestra - The Gold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it hit #1 on the Alt 18 countdown so it will be on Hits 1 soon.

      Delete
    2. OH MY GOSH NO!!!!

      #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Dagny - Love You like That

      Delete
  31. New T35 Post is OOOOUT! I have added blurbs!

    Vote for the Year-End #1 of #1 T35 vote!
    You Have 2 more Weeks to vote!

    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdR23_a_-FJ5J9ffTtYM4SR7u1Q_gl-r5mXSF6aRBmZ2_5MUw/viewform?usp=sf_link

    ReplyDelete
  32. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Lin-Manuel Miranda/Artists for Puerto Rico - Almost like Praying

    ReplyDelete
  33. http://www.dogstarradio.com/search_playlist.php?artist=&title=Heartless&channel=2&month=&date=&shour=&sampm=&stz=&ehour=&eampm=

    OMG! Is Heartless actually gonna debut this week?!?! Or am I jinxing it?!?! I better not be jinxing it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Guess what won US Album Sales Race and will take #1 on Billboard 200??????





    P!NK's "Beautiful Trauma"

    ReplyDelete
  35. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This Blogger guy just will not stop.

      Delete
    2. Blogger, I need you to post a countdown right now.

      Delete
    3. Let me repeat this again.

      Do you really think an advertiser/spammer is going to post a countdown blog?

      Delete
    4. He has been commenting on a lot of his previous posts too.

      Delete
  36. I forgot to post Hit-Factory on my T35!

    There is only 1 song!




    1. Let Me Go (3) (1st week @ #1 on HF) (Peak: 1 HF)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's the difference between Hit-Factory and T35?

      Delete
    2. I don’t really even know. Chuckle should though. Or it is just two charts. Something.

      Delete
    3. I think it's a chart for future hits? Like Hit-Bound, but in the form of a countdown. Or something like that.

      Delete
    4. But which chart is that?

      Delete
    5. #1 on T35 is Bodak Yellow YAYAYA

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  37. Adrian, can you add me on your sidebar. I would really appreciate it!

    https://hits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ok, guys. The songs off the voting list are It Ain't Me, One More Light, Despacito (of course) and....new this week...

    L.A Devotee

    and

    FETISH!!!
    YES!!!!

    So with that in mind:

    Countdown Exits:
    It Ain't Me
    L.A Devotee
    Fetish
    Shape Of You

    Countdown Entrants:
    Perfect
    Heartless
    Chunky
    Find You
    (Thanks to Dogstar radio)

    HitBound Entrants
    Kiwi
    Good Old Days
    Whatever It Takes
    Hot ****

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One More Light has too many spins, so it will be on Hits 1 for awhile.

      Delete
    2. Chunky and Find You are probably not going to debut this week and You Already Know is also a definite debut.

      Delete
    3. Shape Of You won't leave, it has 15 spins.

      Delete
    4. It may because of Hits 1’s rule.

      Delete
  40. Hello, guys! New on American Top 40 this week:

    Breakouts:

    Rockstar by Post Malone featuring 21 Savage
    Do Re Mi by Blackstar
    Find You by Nick Jonas


    Extras/Optional Extras:

    Sorry by Justin Bieber
    Best Day Of My Life by American Authors
    The Heart Wants What It Wants by Selena Gomez
    Love On The Brain by Rihanna

    ReplyDelete
  41. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Post Malone - Leave

    ReplyDelete
  42. My sister is finally a teenager!

    ReplyDelete
  43. NEW MUSIC ALERT:
    Naughty Boy/Jon Jonas - One Chance to Dance

    ReplyDelete