Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Liam Payne (1) – Week Of September 30, 2017

Hey guys! I apologize for the very late post. My assignments have been overwhelming me a bit this past week. Hopefully, things will start to clear up within the next couple of days or so. But in the meantime, just bear with me. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Linkin Park/Kiiara – Heavy (#41)
  • The Chainsmokers – Honest (#44)
  • Fall Out Boy – Champion (#45)

Last Week's #1 Song: Niall Horan – Slow Hands
The Countdown
45. Hailee Steinfeld – Most Girls (#42)
44. Bruno Mars – That's What I Like (#40) [1 Week At #1]
43. Hey Violet – Hoodie (#35)
42. All Time Low – Good Times (#43)
41. Lady Gaga – The Cure (#39)
40. Kygo/Selena Gomez – It Ain't Me (#37)
39. MAX/Gnash – Lights Down Low (#33)
38. Sabrina Carpenter – Why (DEBUT)
37. Andy Grammer – Give Love (#21)
36. Justin Bieber/BloodPop – Friends (#31)
35. Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You (#36) [9 Weeks At #1]
34. Zedd/Liam Payne – Get Low (#29)
33. Linkin Park – One More Light (#24)
32. Bruno Mars/David Guetta – Versace On The Floor (#27)
31. Harry Styles – Two Ghosts (#38)
30. Selena Gomez – Fetish (DEBUT)
29. Louis Tomlinson/Bebe Rexha/Digital Farm Animals – Back To You (#26)
28. Sam Hunt – Body Like A Back Road (#19)
27. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato – No Promises (#16)
26. Panic! At The Disco – L.A. Devotee (#30)
25. Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid – 1-800-273-8255 (DEBUT)
24. Ed Sheeran – Castle On The Hill (#25) [3 Weeks At #1]
23. Charlie Puth – Attention (#18) [1 Week At #1]
22. Maroon 5/SZA – What Lovers Do (#13)
21. Zedd/Alessia Cara – Stay (#10) [4 Weeks At #1]
20. The Revivalists – Wish I Knew You (#28)
19. Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber – Despacito (#20)
18. Kelly Clarkson – Love So Soft (#32)
17. The All-American Rejects – Sweat (#34)
16. Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbyes (#23)
15. Halsey – Bad At Love (#22)
14. Imagine Dragons – Believer (#6)
13. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do (#9)
12. Portugal. The Man – Feel It Still (#17)
11. Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious (#14)
10. Kesha – Praying (#5)
  9. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay – Something Just Like This (#8) [3 Weeks At #1]
  8. P!nk – What About Us (#11)
  7. Mono Mind – Save Me A Place (#12)
  6. Imagine Dragons – Thunder (#15)
  5. Shawn Mendes – There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (#2) [5 Weeks At #1]
  4. Demi Lovato – Sorry Not Sorry (#3)
  3. Niall Horan – Slow Hands (#1) [3 Weeks At #1]
  2. Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl (#4)
  1. Liam Payne – Strip That Down (#7) [1st Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: The Chainsmokers/Halsey – Closer

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Andy Grammer – Give Love (–16)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: The All-American Rejects – Sweat (+17)

New Entrants
~ First up, we have Sabrina Carpenter debuting with Why. My main problem with this song is that it's very underwhelming. There's absolutely nothing interesting about this song whatsoever. I think the chopped up vocals in the chorus are really annoying. Her voice is not that great. Of course, this is just me. Personally, I'm not a fan. So I hope it doesn't become some massive hit, which I don't think it will.

~ Selena Gomez has returned yet again. This time she brings Fetish, which is not that different from Bad Liar. At this point, I'm sure you already know how this is gonna go. There's nothing interesting about this song. The whispering has become absolutely obnoxious at this point. The production is very lazy once again. The lyrical content is awful. The chorus is annoying. She just can't make a good song anymore and it's sad because I used to like her. But now it's the same thing over and over again and I'm beyond tired of it. Either she do something more along the lines of It Ain't Me, or she needs to stop making music because this is ridiculous.

~ Finally, we have the song that gained quite a bit of steam after the VMA performance. It's 1-800-273-8255, which is the number for the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. This song is brilliant. Logic is speaking out about an issue modern-day artists don't talk about. Suicide is a very serious topic and I love that Logic wrote a song that people can relate to. The lyrical content is amazing and it's a very moving song. I love Logic's verses and the chorus. Alessia Cara sounds amazing. Khalid's outro is mesmerizing and it gives me chills every time. Overall, the song is amazing. This is the kind of music we need nowadays. Now hopefully, it'll be successful, which I think it will. It's definitely one of the best written songs of the year.


Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list:


  • The Script – Rain
  • Taylor Swift – ...Ready For It?
  • Fergie/Nicki Minaj – You Already Know
  • Zayn/Sia – Dusk Till Dawn
  • Why Don't We – Something Different
  • Camila Cabello – Havana (DEBUT)
  • PRETTYMUCH – Would You Mind
  • Evaride – Heartless
  • Post Malone/21 Savage – Rockstar (DEBUT)
  • Bebe Rexha/Florida Georgia Line – Meant To Be (DEBUT)
  • Dua Lipa – New Rules
  • Niall Horan – Too Much To Ask
  • Ed Sheeran – Perfect
  • Lauv – I Like Me Better

~ Returning to Hit-Bound is Camila Cabello with her new single, Havana. I actually really disliked this song at first, but it grew on me with time. The vocals are okay. But I like everything else that went into the song for the most part. I'll talk more about it when it debuts.

~ Rockstar is really not that different from most other rap songs we get nowadays in terms of the lyrical content. It's just outright bad and I'm sure you can figure out why on your own. But the vocals aren't awful. They're actually the only thing I can stand about this song. So it's not the worst thing I've ever heard. But it still shows how much rap has gone downhill within the past couple of years. If it is fortunate enough to debut the countdown soon, I can't say it'll be the worst song on the countdown, but it may still be a contender for the Bottom 10 songs of the year.

~ Finally, we have Bebe Rexha with Florida Georgia Line on Meant To Be. I can't say I like the lyrical content all that much. But I think the vocals sound really good and it's a well-produced track. So right now, I can say it's a good song. Nothing amazing though.


Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. The Script – Rain
2. Ed Sheeran – Perfect
3. Zayn/Sia – Dusk Till Dawn
4. Niall Horan – Too Much To Ask
5. Why Don't We – Something Different


Blurbs
~ I'm sorry, but there will be no blurbs this week for this sake of getting this post out as soon as possible. They will return next week.

~ You may be wondering what on earth happened to the Hit 45 Chart. I just posted a special "comeback countdown." I highly recommend you check it out.
Link: https://hit45chart.blogspot.com/2017/10/week-of-september-30-2017.html


Top 20 Review:
– Crap:
20. Liam Payne – Strip That Down

1 – Bad:
19. Kelly Clarkson – Love So Soft
18. Demi Lovato – Sorry Not Sorry

2 – Mediocre:
NONE

3 – Decent:
17. Imagine Dragons – Believer

4 – Good:
NONE

5 – Great:
16. The Revivalists – Wish I Knew You
15. Taylor Swift – Look What You Made Me Do
14. Shawn Mendes – There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
13. Niall Horan – Slow Hands
12. Sam Smith – Too Good At Goodbyes
11. Halsey – Bad At Love
10. Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl
9. Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber – Despacito
8. The All-American Rejects – Sweat
7. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay – Something Just Like This
6. Portugal. The Man – Feel It Still
5. Imagine Dragons – Thunder
4. Kesha – Praying
3. P!nk – What About Us
2. Mono Mind – Save Me A Place

BONUS: 6 – Best Song On The Countdown:
1. Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious

Total Score: 86/100 = 86% (B)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: Snow Patrol – Chasing Cars

Most Missed Countdown Song: Zedd/Hayley Williams – Stay The Night

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Kygo/Justin Jesso – Stargazing

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: The Chainsmokers/Halsey – Closer (#1)


My Top 5 Picks
1. Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious
2. Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid – 1-800-273-8255
3. Mono Mind – Save Me A Place
4. P!nk – What About Us
5. Kesha – Praying

342 comments:

  1. Now do the 10/7/17 countdown post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?! Rockstar is in orange? FINALLY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I'm so with him on that orange pick (on Hit-Bound). And bad news: it's looking likely to hit #1 on Billboard sometime soon, because it's still gaining in sales, unfortunately.

      And while were on that subject, I was expecting him to put Strip That Down to be orange. But thanks to Selena Gomez debuting with her nonsensical sultry song, it didn't happen.

      Delete
    2. ROCKSTAR IS GOING TO HIT #1 ON THE BILLBOARD HOT 100 CHART SOON?!

      SCREW THAT!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. Just saw that Mi Gente is #3...

      Delete
    4. Yeah, I saw that, too. Blech. That song absolutely blows big time. I don't know anybody who likes this (besides Adrian; it's on his chart he just posted).

      Delete
    5. ^What about me? It’s near Future 30s on my chart and I put it as decent on my AT40 Review.

      Delete
    6. Yes, rockstar will hit #1 on Billboard Hot 100 soon, dethroning Bodak Yellow (Money Moves).

      Delete
    7. And ATR, please stop saying screw!!!

      Delete
    8. Don’t tell me what to do, Chase! I’ll stop saying screw!

      Delete
    9. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Can you please do the 10/7/17 post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Top 35 is late due to some homework. I could give you a spill for the entries for the T35.

    Camila Cabello- Havana*
    Halsey- Bad At Love
    Ed Sheeran- Perfect

    Advanced to T35 without the help of Hit-Factory

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I'm tailgating in the parking lot before Bruno Mars, and one of the people a few cars down is playing I'm Not Famous.

    Talk about total opposite ends of the spectrum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Adrian. Also, on the note of Fetish, here's another concern I didn't touch on until I figured it out myself. I talked about this issue in one of my posts on my blog when I talked about another song in general. Here's the problem: when listening to Fetish and its predecessor, Bad Liar, I find that Selena shows virtually no personality of any kind whatsoever. Her lack of personality on both of her tracks is another reason why neither of these songs are worth playing on repeat. She need to improve on that aspect, also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fetish may also leave this week. ;(

      Delete
    2. That won't surprise me at all. It just left the Hot 100 today.

      Delete
    3. FETISH IS LEAVING THIS WEEK?! YES!!!!!!

      Delete
    4. ATR, he was talking about the Billboard Hot 100. And that's nothing but good news.

      But the bad news: I heard it yesterday while I was out, so it's not leaving the countdown this week, dang it.

      Delete
    5. You’ve got to be kidding me, Montavis.

      Delete
    6. WAIT A MINUTE...

      IT’S NOT LEAVING THIS WEEK?! I’M SO OUT OF HERE!!!

      Delete
  7. Also, bad news for some: I heard Sorry Not Sorry as Wutchuwanted a few times while I was out today. Just a heads up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already said that like 2 weeks ago. (not to be rude)

      Delete
    2. I HAD ENOUGH OF SORRY NOT SORRY!!! IT BETTER NOT HIT #1 ON THIS COUNTDOWN!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. AND THAT SONG BEING AS MOST WUTCHUWANTED IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

      Delete
    4. Well, you better hope Strip That Down blocks it from the top spot. But me and Adrian beg to differ.

      Delete
    5. Sorry Not Sorry is actually hitting #1 this week on the weekend countdown.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    7. YOU’D BETTER NOT DELETE THIS COMMENT, ADRIAN!

      Delete
    8. I am just going to put this out. Why got like 20-30 spins last week yet it hasn't jumped that much. Let's see this one jump next week!

      Delete
    9. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    10. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    11. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    12. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    13. UGH THAT’S IT!!! (ACTIVATE LASER SEQUENCE)

      Delete
    14. No, no, no, ATR. Please don't do that. That's inappropriate.

      Delete
    15. You know what, I'm leaving right now.

      Delete
    16. No, please don’t leave. I’m going to miss you.

      Delete
    17. ATROctober 11, 2017 at 5:37 PM
      UGH THAT’S IT!!! (ACTIVATE LASER SEQUENCE)

      ?

      Delete
    18. I remember when Leah said that 3 months ago.

      Delete
    19. Gelography, please stop doing that.

      Delete
  8. #1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Fifth Harmony - He Like That

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, I have the same recommendation.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Chase, you can’t do that. Only the Adrian, the one who posted this post and me, the one that commented can delete it.

      Delete
  9. Heads up, guys: I heard Save Me a Place yesterday on the Arizona Sports FM channel, I think it might start gaining traction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, I was hearing it today on my way to school on Venus.

      Delete
    2. #teamanonymous
      #teamwamb10
      #teamgelography
      #team.
      #teammatthewlam
      #teamdylanbender
      #teamscottrohrbeck
      #teamhollowman

      Delete
    3. At least he said he likes me.

      Delete
  10. While I do respect everyone's opinions, it seems that I'm the only one here who doesn't like Mi Gente, am I?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't imagine Adrian likes it, unless he talked about it before. You probably saw T3chJ3t's review, but that was before the Beyoncé remix dropped.

      Delete
    2. I don't like it. But I prefer the original over the remix.

      Delete
    3. I hate it, it's all because of that annoying percussion that runs throughout the ENTIRE. SONG.

      Delete
    4. I like it. I think it has a very catchy beat. Although it does seem like something I could easily get sick of it. It's a good song though. I've liked it for a little while now, before the remix came out.

      Delete
    5. What do you mean by Beauty and the Beast?

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  11. #1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Loote - Out Of My Head

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did that comment originally say?

      Delete
    2. ^Something about Cardi B.

      Delete
    3. There was a lot of spaces in it so that's why he deleted the comment.

      Delete
    4. BTW, it’s Cardi’s birthday today.

      Delete
    5. ATR, please stop saying that word. C'mon you know better than this.

      Delete
  14. Please check out my new blog!
    http://bloonstd5andbattles.blogspot.com

    And on that note, I posted the 1K PVS yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need you to update a weekend countdown and hit-bound post, Gelography

      Delete
    2. ^I need you to go the heck away.

      Delete
    3. That for Gelography’s comment.

      Delete
    4. Gelography, I'm just wondering if you can post a countdown for me.

      Delete
    5. Gelography, I really need you to post a countdown right now... or else.

      Delete
  15. For real this time. Here are the songs available for vote.
    Olivia Holt - History
    Daya -New
    Bruno Mars - Chunky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, you've giving out false information, Chase. Only Chunky is available to vote. Nothing else.

      Delete
    2. Wasn't that one of the songs from 24K Magic that Scott liked a lot?

      Delete
    3. History and New are NOT available for vote.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. .: That's right. :D It was performed at the show last night, and I also remember when it was performed on Saturday Night Live a year ago, literally just before the title track debuted in the Top 5 of the Hot 100.

      Delete
    6. Scott: That's true.

      ATR: I need you to stop correcting people, cause they are upset.

      Delete
  16. I’M GONNA HATE THIS WEEKEND COUNTDOWN THIS WEEK!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, guess what ATR, you're also going to hate this:

      https://chase400.blogspot.com/2017/10/goodbye.html

      Delete
    2. DO YOU KNOW WHY I GOING TO HATE THIS WEEKEND COUNTDOWN THIS WEEK?! BECAUSE SORRY NOT SORRY IS HITTING #1 THIS WEEK!

      Delete
    3. AND I’M NOT OKAY WITH THAT!

      Delete
    4. You’re only gonna hate it because of the #1 and that is it, you’re gonna have to give a couple more reason(s) too.

      Delete
  17. I am going to make a what is the best #1 song voting poll on google forms. These are only songs that hit T35 from this year. I will reveal this in November. Reason why I am doing this so early is because the surveys I give have no one voting on them so I will give people a month to do this. I will make the survey really quickly. Please vote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is T35? Your personal chart?

      Delete
    2. Not that the songs before Shape of You and songs after Bodak Yellow that hit #1 are invalid. They are included for the next year.

      Delete
    3. One last note!


      I am only showing the top 5. The bottom 3, will also get ranked and shown what order they were in before revealing the top 5. These results are going to be on my blog on Wednesday, November 1.

      Delete
    4. Chuckle Brothers, are you really serious?

      Delete
  18. * This is my T35. Check it out at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Here is the Link!!!
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdR23_a_-FJ5J9ffTtYM4SR7u1Q_gl-r5mXSF6aRBmZ2_5MUw/viewform?usp=sf_link

    ReplyDelete
  20. 2 of my favorite songs just played on Hits 1!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WTF does that have to do with our conservation?

      Delete
    2. Alright Chase. Goodbye forever.

      Delete
    3. Fun fact for Worth It: A few weeks ago, I heard the predecessor, Work From Home, and Hits 1 didn’t cut out Ty Dolla $ign. Maybe they should check before they actually play the song, eh.

      Delete
  21. Everybody listen up!!!! I JUST HEARD A WORLD PREMIERE OF A NEW ARTIST. Kris Wu/Travis Scott - Deserve. It may soon be on Z100 and Hits 1. Has anybody heard this new song? It's a really good song to listen to.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Alright guys, here is the only song on Billboard Mainstream Top 40 that is headed for #1 at pop radio:
    Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now here are the songs that are heading Top 5 at pop:
      Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry
      Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid - 1-800-273-8255

      Delete
    2. Now, here are the songs that are heading Top 10 at pop:
      MAROON 5/SZA - What Lovers Do
      Kesha - Praying
      P!NK - What About Us
      Sam Smith - Too Good at Goodbyes

      Delete
    3. Here are the songs that are heading Top 15 at pop radio:
      HALSEY - Bad at Love
      Imagine Dragons - Thunder
      Taylor Swift - ...Ready for It?

      Delete
    4. Okay, now here are the songs heading Top 20 at pop radio:
      Dua Lipa - New Rules
      Camila Cabello/Young Thug - Havana
      Ed Sheeran - Perfect

      Delete
    5. Why won’t you just put this in one comment?

      Delete
  23. Also my sweet little cupcake, Leah, what about your icon? You’ve never replied back to me saying what you love about your icon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. STOP TALKING ABOUT ICONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. But WAMB10, I love talking about icons. You know Leah has never replied back to me saying about her icon that she changed last month.

      Delete
    3. Both of you need to stop fighting. That's obnoxious.

      Delete
    4. But all I’m saying is Leah has never replied back to me saying about her icon that she changed last month. And I really want to know why she made it her new icon.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  24. Songs no longer available to vote: It Ain't Me, Despacito, One More Light

    Songs Now Available To Vote: Bruno Mars-Chunky, and 1-800-273-8255 (Which was just added now for some reason

    ReplyDelete
  25. Also, I've been hearing Galway Girl as most wutchuwanted, so.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all know that. Why would it be at #2?

      Delete
    2. Ed SHeeran's Perfect will debut the countdown at #1 this week, dethroning Strip That Down. HAHAHA!!!

      Delete
    3. No it isn't for this countdown, Chase. The extremely horrifying Sorry Not Sorry is hitting #1 this week.

      Delete
  26. WORLD PREMIERE NEW MUSIC ALERT:
    Louis Tomlinson - Just like You

    ReplyDelete
  27. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Lin-Manuel Miranda/Artists from Puerto Rico - Almost like Praying

    ReplyDelete
  28. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Louis Tomlinson - Just like You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not on the voting list yet, Chase.

      Delete
    2. He didn’t say that it’s on the voting list, he just recommended it.

      Delete
  29. HitBound spins as of 7:35 PST:
    ILMB - 4
    Dusk Till Dawn - 4
    Ahead of Myself - 3
    How Long - 27 (HOLY CRAP)
    Perfect - 4
    Rockstar - 2
    TMTA - 9
    Would You Mind - 3
    Meant to Be - 2
    Find You - 6
    Heartless - 4
    You Already Know - 5
    New Rules - 4
    Something Different - 4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please don’t count their 2 HitBound spins on Monday.
      Actual:
      ILMB - 2
      Dusk Til Dawn - 2
      Ahead Of Myself - 1
      How Long - 26
      Perfect - 2
      Rockstar - 0
      TMTA - 7
      Would You Mind - 2
      Meant To Be - 0
      Find You - 4
      Heartless - 2
      You Already Know - 3
      New Rules - 2
      Something Different - 3

      Delete
    2. Wait, just found out: How Long aired more than 27 times.

      Delete
  30. TNF starts in 2 hours and 25 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Now, in TNF, the Philadelphia Eagles are playing the Carolina Panthers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you stop posting about football PLEASE?

      Delete
    2. But you know what Montavis, I love posting about football. You know someone else on this blog talks about other stuff. If you don't like my football comments, just skip over them.

      Delete
    3. Well, it's already taking up the comments section as of this typing. You need to stop. Like now.

      Delete
    4. Why do you love posting football, ATR?

      Delete
    5. Chase, because I'm a huge fan of football.

      Delete
  32. Predictions for my Year-end #1 songs for T35 Ranking.

    #1- Look What You Made Me Do (3 weeks*)

    *Still charting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Logic - Everybody

      Delete
    2. Wait a minute, that's a rap song. So it can't enter Hits 1. Sorry.

      Delete
  33. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  34. 40 minutes until the kickoff!

    ReplyDelete
  35. 10 minutes until the kickoff!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hello.

    Yes, I'm not dead, I'm just depressed it all, but I think everything is fine, I hope. I still don't plan on posting much though so yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  37. And here we go. They didn't show the national anthem.

    ReplyDelete
  38. The 1st quarter is over. The score is Eagles 3 Panthers 3.

    ReplyDelete
  39. And here we go for the 2nd quarter.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Idk why but I'm feeling like a rockstar... am I the only one who likes this song?

    ReplyDelete
  41. Recommendation for Adrian, XXXTentacion Jocelyn Flores

    ReplyDelete
  42. My 1K Special! I hope you enjoy it!

    https://hits1weekendcountdownblog.blogspot.com/2017/10/1000-pageviews-special-throwback.html

    ReplyDelete