Wednesday, August 9, 2017

America's Got Talent: Judge Cuts Week 2

We are now at Round 2 of the Judge Cuts. 20 more acts will perform and fight for a spot in the live shows, which will take place at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood. Of the 20 acts performing, 7 will advance to the live shows, making it a very tough competition. We also have a new guest judge joining the judging panel. They are given one golden buzzer to use on an act they want to send straight to the live shows, giving them one of the 7 spots.


So here is my review for the second week of AGT's Judge Cuts.


Week 2:


This week, record producer and DJ DJ Khaled joined the judging panel. He's most known for all the hit singles he's released such as All I Do Is Win, as well as his latest singles from his most recent album, Grateful.


Link to Performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AbrJXdcvNM
~ Sammulous: Sammulous is a singer. He's definitely good. I've never heard a man with the ability to hit those high notes with such ease. But I wouldn't say he's the best within the singing category. It is the toughest category as we've been getting a lot of singers lately. But he is good and I would be okay with him moving forward to the live shows.


Link to Performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS_qWFV7XGE
~ Steven Scott: Steven Scott is a comedian. I like his personality and I thought the act was funny for the most part. I have to admit, I wasn't a huge fan of the fast-forwarding sound effects. They were kind of annoying. But I liked the rest of the act. With only 7 spots, I have my doubts about him going through.


Link to Performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2ovZ2RQoGA
~ The Quiddlers: The Quiddlers are a puppeteer group. The first time around, they imitated the Village People while performing Y.M.C.A.. Now they're imitating the four judges with Mel B's song Wannabe playing. I definitely think they stepped it up. I liked this performance more than their first audition. I can see them possibly going through to the live shows. I'd be interested to see what they'd do next.


Link to Performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjAg9n5bPGg (0:12 - 0:27)
~ Str8Jacket: Str8Jacket are a dance group. Their act was very short, but it looked pretty good from the few seconds I actually saw. But I highly doubt they'll be going through.


Link to Performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjAg9n5bPGg (0:52 - 1:30)
~ Solto & T Dot: Solto & T Dot are a dance duo. Their act was similar to Str8Jacket where it was really short. It really wasn't that amazing. It was okay. But with how short it was, they're probably not going through.


Link to Performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqRdpnC5SyM
~ Junior & Emily Alabi: Junior & Emily Alabi are a salsa dance duo. I very much preferred their first audition. This performance felt very short, it was all the same moves, and I wasn't a huge fan of the song choice. They're a salsa dance duo. They should pick music that can be considered salsa. Picking a Chainsmokers song is not going to do it for them. This was definitely a step down, so I'm pretty sure they'll be going home.


Link to Performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh9nTYSqCI4
~ Jokgu & Aichin: Jokgu & Aichin are piano-playing chickens. I remember them because they were the very first audition of the season. Their audition consisted of a chicken playing the piano. I wasn't too blown away by it. This time, however, the chickens just wouldn't cooperate. They were eager to play before the performance. But once it actually started, everything just changed. All four judges buzzed the act, immediately eliminating Jokgu & Aichin from the competition. At least that makes deliberation somewhat easier.


Link to Performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjbodVBt_vY
~ Dakota Striplin: Dakota is a singer and guitarist. His performance was pretty short. But he does have a good voice and he is pretty talented. But I doubt he'll be making it to the live shows.


Link to Performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8121d7pAeM
Link to Judges' Comments: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htoJI1YF85M
~ Chase Goehring: Chase is a singer and guitarist. He's one of those musicians that writes his own music and performs original songs, which I think is pretty cool. He's got a great voice, I like when he raps, and he's a great songwriter. He's like a mini Ed Sheeran. He's a singer-songwriter. He has a similar voice -- singing and rapping. Not to mention that he looks just like him. DJ Khaled, as someone who knows more about the music industry, felt like this show is what will make Chase a superstar and gave him his golden buzzer, sending him straight to the live shows. And you gotta love how they were playing Ed Sheeran in the background. He was really good and he's gonna go places.


Link to Performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hoyqy1gjt-Y (0:00 - 0:42)
~ Azeri Brothers: The Azeri Brothers are a danger act. I'm usually open-minded to danger acts. But this was just awful. There is no way what they do isn't in any way, shape or form painful. It hurts just watching them. I hated the first audition. This one was bad too. Thankfully, it was short. So they're most likely not moving forward.


Link to Performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hoyqy1gjt-Y (0:43 - 1:24)
~ The Godfathers: The Godfathers are an acrobatic group. What they do is pretty cool and looks like something I would not be able to do. But we've seen this before dozens of times and it really didn't stand out. So I'm pretty sure they won't be going through.


Link to Performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hoyqy1gjt-Y (1:25 - 2:49)
~ Tulga: Tulga is a strongman. It may just be me, but I don't necessarily consider being strong a talent. It's not something that would really make a good Vegas show. So this act was really nothing to me. I thought the part towards the end where they included Howie Mandel and Heidi Klum was pretty funny. But aside from that, it's nothing I would want to pay to go see.


Link to Performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCZY87SFwWY
~ Mirror Image: Mirror Image are a vocal/dance duo. They're also twins (hence being a mirror image of each other). I really liked them the first time and this performance is no different. I think they're a whole lot of fun. Sure, they're not the best singers out there. But I've definitely heard worse. I think they can dance. I really like them. Simon Cowell buzzed the act, so not everyone feels the same. I doubt they'll make it through. But it'd be amazing if they did. And with Howie and Mel B both fighting for them, who knows what could happen? Overall, I love them and I hope they go through.


Link to Performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85QGSXY2CYA
~ Evie Clair: Evie is a singer. For her young age, she has a good voice. I think her story is really emotional and that helps me enjoy her performances more because I feel moved after knowing what she's been through. There are definitely better singers in the competition. I doubt she'll go as far as making it to the finals. But she is definitely a good singer and her story is definitely going to help move people. I feel like she's a good contender for the quarterfinals.


Link to Performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyUgIU6QuNM&t=4s (0:00 - 1:30)
~ Kyle Eschen: Kyle is a magician. I definitely liked his act. I have absolutely no idea how he did it. This season has been lacking magicians for the most part, so it'd be nice if he could make it through. But it was reasonably short, so I'm not too sure about it.


Link to Performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyUgIU6QuNM&t=4s (1:32 - 2:02)
~ Xavier Mortimer: Xavier is a digital magician. His performance was good, but it wasn't anything amazing. It didn't really stand out in anyway. And it was very short. So we'll most likely be seeing him get sent home.


Link to Performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMjo--nTu8M
~ Colin Cloud: Colin is a mentalist. He describes himself as the closest thing to a real-life Sherlock Holmes. So he can get certain information out of a person simply by looking at them, which is the kind of thing I really enjoy and think would make a great Vegas show. I have no idea how he does what he does. Just by licking Mel B's hand, he was able to figure out what she recently ate. He even knew one of her deepest, darkest secrets. This guy scares me if I'm being really honest. But I can definitely see him going far. I'm sure we'll be seeing him in the live shows.


Link to Performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5stIM4HAw18
~ Pelican212: These guys are a family band. Their act wasn't anything amazing and it was very short. I think I remember their audition and I think that performance was better. So I doubt they'll be advancing any further.


Link to Performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMgNvhoLRHY
~ Puddles Pity Party: Puddles is a singing clown. He was one of those acts in the auditions that just walked out and you didn't exactly know what he was going to do. He then surprised us with such a great voice. I think he's very talented and one of the most original acts this season. I feel like he's going to go far. He has a great voice and although he's always sad, he manages to make us happy.


Link to Performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV3eHawDNxw
~ Yoli Mayor: Yoli is a singer. I really enjoyed her first audition. I thought this performance was a huge step up. If I'm being honest, she sang Love On The Brain much better than Rihanna. She actually made it a song worth listening to. With this performance, I feel like she has proved herself to be one of the best singers in the competition, if not the best singer. She may not be on the level of singers from previous seasons like Emily West (season 9) and Brian Justin Crum (season 11). But she's got that extra special something that makes me eager to see her again. I feel like she'll go far because she has a great voice.



Results:

Link to Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWRDhe9ehpg
Link to Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZuJ6BLw9Ww

Acts Moving Forward:


  • Chase Goehring, singer and guitarist (Golden Buzzer)
  • Puddles Pity Party, singing clown
  • Mirror Image, vocal/dance duo
  • Junior & Emily Alabi, salsa dance duo
  • Colin Cloud, mentalist
  • Yoli Mayor, singer
  • Evie Clair, singer

My Top 5 Acts
1. Yoli Mayor
2. Colin Cloud
3. Mirror Image
4. Chase Goehring
5. Puddles Pity Party

182 comments:

  1. Finally, a new post, and it only took over a week!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At this point I won't be surprised if he just combines the July 29 + August 5 countdowns like he did May 13 + 20.

      Delete
    2. He skipped the May 13 post but talked about the class of exits and entrants of may 13 when he combined the May 13 and May 20

      Delete
    3. Yeah. I won't be surprised either if he combines the July 29 + August 5 countdowns. But I'm still waiting for the July 29 countdown post.

      Delete
    4. I'm pretty sure he'll skip the July 29 post and do the same thing he did May 20.

      Delete
  2. Despacito as Most Wutchuwanted. What now? A new #1 record on the countdown?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we should have a new record. I'm rooting for this song to break the record that's held by Hello (Adele), Shut Up And Dance and Shake It Off. Let's see if it'll do it.

      Delete
    2. ^No way that's going to happen.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I love Yoli Mayor's performance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But I hate The Azeri Brothers' performance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rank From Best To Worst
    Purple:
    Chase

    Green:
    Colin Cloud
    Yoli Mayor
    Puddles Pity Party
    The Godfather's
    Mirror Image
    Pelican212
    Steven Scott
    Junior & Emily Asabi

    Blue:
    The Quiddlers
    Kyle Eschen
    Str8jacket
    Sammulous
    Dakota Striplin
    Evie Clair
    Xavier Mortimer

    Red:
    Solto & T Dot
    Azeri Brothers
    Tulga

    Orange:
    Jokgu & Aichin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found out that Wicked will be pushed to pop radio, and it left Hit-Bound like a month ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.dogstarradio.com/search_playlist.php?artist=&title=Wicked&channel=2&month=&date=&shour=&sampm=&stz=&ehour=&eampm=

      Delete
    2. I know it's still playing (and has been), but I said it left Hit-Bound.

      Delete
  7. Available for vote on Hits 1:
    P!NK - What About Us
    Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato - No Promises
    HALSEY - Bad at Love
    Hey Violet - Hoodie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://m.siriusxm.com/hits1
      This time, Chase isn't lying.

      Delete
  8. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: The Vamps & Martin Jensen - Middle of the Night

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Americas Got Talent is turning into Americas Got Mediocre Singers With Sob Stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Sorry, my mistake. I need to apologize to Graham and say I'm sorry to him.

      Delete
  10. Finally, a new post! Great as always!

    Anyway, just in case you guys missed it, here's my 5,000 Pageview special post!

    http://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2017/08/5000-pageview-special-top-10-songs-from.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. So is it just me, or is Pulse Music Boards/ProBoards down right now? Graham, ., Parker, Montavis, Scott?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://support.proboards.com/thread/637410/slow-loading-inaccessible-forums

      Delete
    2. http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/proboards.com.html

      Says it's up, but:

      "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable"

      WTF!!

      Delete
    3. I think it's down again.

      Delete
  12. Countdown post is out already!!!

    https://chase400.blogspot.com/2017/08/j-balvin-1-week-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://hits1weekendcountdownmusic.blogspot.com

    The new post on my blog is awful 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  14. I'm in Mackinac Island for summer vacation now.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hits 1 Recommendations:
    Dua Lipa - New Rules
    The Vamps & Martin Jensen - Middle of the Night
    Ed Sheeran - Perfect
    Bleachers - Don't Take the Money
    Fitz & the Tantrums - Fool
    Aggro Santos/Dave Audé - Bomba
    blackbear - do re mi
    Jax Jones/Demi Lovato/Stefflon Don = Instruction
    Sabrina Carpenter - Why
    Portugal. The Man - Feel it Still
    Rag'n'Bone Man - Skin
    Katy Perry - Save as Draft
    Drake - Signs
    Calvin Harris/Future/Khalid - Rollin
    Khalid - Location
    Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid - 1-800-273-8255
    AJR - Drama
    The Weeknd - Reminder
    Camila Cabello/Young Thug - Havana
    Camila Cabello/Quavo - OMG
    Fifth Harmony/Gucci Mane - Down
    Selena Gomez/Gucci Mane - Fetish
    HUNTAR/Gucci Mane - Pony
    Lorde - Sober
    The Script - Rain
    AXWELL Λ INGROSSO - More than You Know
    Why Don't We - Something Different
    Pitbull/Ty$ - Better on Me
    French Montana/Swae Lee - Unforgettable
    Kesha - Learn to Let Go
    BeBe Rexha/Gucci Mane/2 Chainz - That's It

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Recommendation for Hits 1 - Logan Paul/Why Don't We - Help Me Help You

      Delete
    2. Hell no!!!

      Recommendation for Hits 1: HAIM & BloodPop® - Little of Your Love

      Delete
    3. Meh, nah.

      Recommendation Plan B: Chainsmokers/Louane - It Won't Kill Ya

      Delete
    4. Ok then!

      Plan C: Chainsmokers/Emily Warren - It Won't Kill Ya

      Delete
    5. GOD WHO AM I MY TYPE NOT IT WONT KILL YA

      Delete
  16. What are your weekend countdown predictions for 8/12/17?

    ReplyDelete
  17. My weekend countdown predictions for 8/12/17:
    Exits:
    Just Hold On
    Don't Wanna Know
    Starving
    Sign Of The Times
    Uh Huh

    Entrants:
    Thunder
    Galway Girl
    Glorious
    Give Love
    Reminding Me

    #1: Something Just Like This

    Biggest Drop: Redbone

    Biggest Jump: I'm The One

    Hit Bound Entrants:
    Fetish
    Mi Gente
    Figures
    Something Different
    Reminder

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As desperate as I am for both Starving and Don't Wanna Know to leave, neither of them will be going, sadly. And both Praying and Honest will definitely be debuting.

      Delete
    2. I'll be okay with Praying and Honest debuting the countdown this week.

      Delete
    3. And Scott, you haven't posted a countdown for a long time.

      Delete
    4. There is no chance Starving or Uh Huh will be leaving, but Don't Wanna Know might because it isn't on the voting list.

      Delete
    5. I said that I was going on hiatus, and I'm still not settled on returning yet. But I might at least do a rundown of the songs that have debuted since.

      Delete
    6. Don't Wanna Know is going to leave.

      Delete
    7. We just have to wait and actually see, WAMB10. (Oh, Paris and Sooner or Later left the voting list too.)

      Delete
    8. Oh wait, Don't Wanna Know did leave

      Delete
  18. Check it out! Link: http://hotfortyfive.blogspot.com/2017/08/week-of-july-8-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Guys what should I do for my 5K special? I need ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do a Top 10 songs from your favorite artist, like I did.

      Delete
  20. This week's countdown better be great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be. We should have Praying debut tomorrow.

      Delete
  21. Most missed song: T.I./Iggy Azalea - No Mediocre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most missed song: Ariana Grande/Iggy Azalea: Problem

      Delete
    2. Most Missed Song: Hey Violet - Break My Heart

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. I know you miss Break My Heart. Guess what? This song is definitely going to be in my bottom 5 songs of 2017.

      Delete
    5. And Guys My Age will be in my top 5 songs of 2017.

      Delete
    6. And I want Hoodie to debut. Sorry, ATR...

      Delete
    7. And Good Time Good Life will be in my top 5 songs of 2017.

      Delete
    8. Unless something better gets released and thrown on Hits 1 😀

      Delete
    9. And TNHMB will be in my top 5 songs of 2017

      Delete
  22. Hey, guys! My first AT 40 review is out! Enjoy!

    http://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2017/08/at-40-review-luis-fonsi-justin-bieber.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Replies
    1. NEW MUSIC ALERT: Camila Cabello is releasing a new single called "Inside Out." And it will be released next week.

      Delete
  24. When is your countdown post coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Reminding Me left HitBound?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Overslept, but here are the exits:

    Paris
    Don't Wanna Know (good riddance)
    Sooner Or Later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really care about either. I knew they'd leave.

      Delete
    2. Dang, I didn't think Paris would be leaving from as high as it was. But yeah Don't Wanna Know will never be missed. As for Sooner Or Later, that song cooled on me big time.

      Delete
    3. Really? How so? (talking about Sooner Or Later)

      Delete
  27. Debuts:
    Kesha - Praying (#EXPECTED)
    Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry (same as above)
    Chainsmokers - Honest (YAY)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  28. Top 10 Entries:

    Despacito (NEW) (also tied for biggest jump)
    L.A. Devotee (Re-Entry)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Full Countdown:

    45. Steve Aoki featuring Louis Tomlinson - Just Hold On (#42) [-3]
    44. Noah Cyrus - Stay Together (#39) [-5]
    43. Camila Cabello - Crying In The Club (#36) [-7]
    42. Miley Cyrus - Malibu (#45) [-1]
    41. Hailee Steinfield & Grey featuring Zedd - Starving (#40) [=] [Spent 4 Weeks At #1]
    40. Harry Styles - Sign Of The Times (#39) [+1]
    39. Julia Michaels - Issues (#26) [-13]
    38. The Chainsmokers featuring Halsey - Closer (#36) [-2] [Spent 8 Weeks At #1]
    37. Train - Play That Song (#33) [-4]
    36. DJ Khaled featuring Justin Bieber and Chance The Rapper - I'm The One (#30) [+12]
    35. Kesha - Praying (DEBUT) [=]
    34. Bruno Mars - That's What I Like (#34) [=] [Spent 1 Week At #1]
    33. Selena Gomez - Bad Liar (#33) [=]
    32. Demi Lovato - Sorry Not Sorry (DEBUT) [=]
    31. Shawn Mendes - Mercy (#31) [=]
    30. The Chainsmokers - Honest (DEBUT) [=]
    29. James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go (#24) [-5]
    28. Julia Michaels - Uh Huh (#35) [+7]
    27. Childish Gambino - Redbone (#21) [-6]
    26. Louis Tomlinson featuring Bebe Rexha and Digital Farm Animals - Back To You (#22) [-4]
    25. Linkin Park featuring Kiiara - Heavy (#27) [+2]
    24. Bruno Mars - Versace On The Floor (#25) [+1]
    23. AJR - Weak (#37) [+14]
    22. Kygo featuring Selena Gomez - It Ain't Me (#23) [+1]
    21. MAX featuring Gnash - Lights Down Low (#29) [+8]
    20. Lady Gaga - The Cure (#8) [-12]
    19. Halsey - Now Or Never (#9) [-10]
    18. Fall Out Boy - Champion (#18) [=]
    17. Liam Payne - Strip That Down (#15) [-2]
    16. Ed Sheeran - Castle On The Hill (#13) [-3] [Spent 3 Weeks At #1]
    15. DJ Khaled featuring Rihanna and Bryson Tiller - Wild Thoughts (#19) [+4]
    14. All Time Low - Good Times (#20) [+6]
    13. Calvin Harris featuring Pharrell and Katy Perry - Feels (#12) [-1]
    12. Linkin Park - One More Light (#16) [+4]
    11. Hailee Steinfield - Most Girls (#14) [+3]
    10. Panic! At The Disco - L.A. Devotee (#11) [+1]
    9. Charlie Puth - Attention (#10) [-3]
    8. Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You (#7) [-1] [Spent 9 Weeks At #1]
    7. Zedd featuring Alessia Cara - Stay (#6) [-1] [Spent 4 Weeks At #1]
    6. Sam Hunt - Body Like A Back Road (#5) [-1]
    5. The Chainsmokers featuring Coldplay - Something Just Like This (#3) [-2] [Spent 3 Weeks At #1]
    4. Niall Horan - Slow Hands (#4) [=]
    3. Luis Fonsi featuring Justin Bieber and Daddy Yankee - Despacito (#17) [+14]
    2. Shawn Mendes - There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (#2) [=] [Spent 3 Weeks At #1]
    1. Imagine Dragons - Believer (#1) [=] [3rd Week At #1]

    Biggest Drop: Issues (-13)

    Biggest Jump: Tie between Weak & Despacito (+14)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already getting chart nausea from Despacito being #1 for so damn long, we don' need that happening here. Also, why the Hell did Weak jump?

      Delete
    2. I'm asking the same thing (about Weak).

      And Miles, I'm very sorry, but I don't mind Despacito hitting #1 here also, if it means blocking a certain song from getting there (if you know what I'm talking about)

      Delete
    3. I already have to deal with so much on Pulse regarding Despacito potentially breaking the 16 week record, something I hope doesn't happen.

      Delete
    4. Ugh, Despacito again? IMMA FIRIN MA LAZER!!

      Delete
    5. I don't think it's okay to say that, Leah.

      Delete
    6. Weak should've had the Biggest Drop along with Issues instead of the Biggest Jump along with Despacito.

      Delete
    7. Wait, if it dropped 13 spots, it would be off the countdown.

      Delete
    8. ^That would be a good thing.

      Delete
  30. Exits:
    x28. Paris
    x44. Sooner Or Later
    x45. Don't Wanna Know

    ReplyDelete
  31. Post is out!!!

    http://hits1weekendcountdownmusic.blogspot.com/2017/08/imagine-dragons-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  32. Replies
    1. Reminding Me left HitBound :(

      Debuts:
      - Hey Violet - Hoodie
      - Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato - No Promises
      - Halsey - Bad At Love
      - P!nk - What About Us

      Delete
    2. WHAT?! Hoodie debuted Hit Bound? I hate that song.

      Delete
    3. For me, Hoodie is only decent.

      Delete
    4. Oh. Scratch that. Hoodie is great.

      Delete
    5. Reminding Me is my new LOP Award for 2017.

      Delete
    6. It might be a tie between Hard Times and Reminding Me for my LOP of 2017.

      Delete
    7. Hoodie and No Promises are both better than Reminding Me.

      Delete
    8. If Galway girl doesn't debut the weekend countdown it will be my LOP for 2017

      Delete
    9. If Hoodie doesn't debut the weekend countdown it will be my LOP for 2017

      Delete
    10. Same as Chase for this song.

      Delete
    11. If No Promises won't debut, it will be my Lights over Paris.

      Delete
    12. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  33. What's up, guys? Here's my countdown post (the Hits 1 Weekend Countdown) in all its glory!

    http://sxmhits1wc.blogspot.com/2017/08/imagine-dragons-3-week-of-august-12-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  34. I've heard No Promises for the first time. I am pretty impressed. Final song to hear is HALSEY - Bad At Love.

    ReplyDelete
  35. BREAKING NEWS: WILD THOUGHTS IS #1 ITUNES BECAUSE OF A DISCOUNT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're 13 and you still watch cartoons? I was the same.

      Delete
    2. First comment at midnight.

      Delete
    3. Was that supposed to be a reply?

      Delete
    4. WAMB10: That's not a cartoon, it's a scene from a music video.

      Delete
    5. What music video was it for?

      Delete
    6. In Canada What About Us is still #1

      Delete
    7. Sorry, none of us live in Canada, I live in California, Adrian lives in Illinois, Chase & . live in New York, Graham lives in New Jersey, Alondra & Daniel live in Arizona, Parker lives in Tennessee, & Miles lives in Pennsylvania.

      Delete
    8. And Montavis lives in Georgia.

      Delete
    9. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    10. Also one that doesn't comment anymore is Leah and she lives in Canada.

      Delete
    11. Dylan lives in Pennsylvania.

      Delete
    12. And Parker, it was your profile photo that shows a cartoon.

      Delete
    13. Sasha lives in Canada. And next time I suggest you include all of that in one comment, not 6.

      Delete
    14. Hello! Can you delete that comment about me? I wanna keep it private.

      Delete
    15. That was me commenting I was just too lazy to change accounts

      Delete
    16. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  36. Why is Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself, Demi Lovato - Stone Cold, and Runaground - Chase You Down still on the stupid poll? Just get out already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get the first two out. The last one can stay. :)

      Delete
    2. Get three songs out of the poll right now!!! I hate them already!!!!

      Delete
    3. Are you sure you still want Chase You Down to stay? It left a long time ago.

      Delete
    4. Yeah, keep Chase You Down!!!

      Delete
    5. No, let Chase You Down leave already!!!

      Delete
  37. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  38. This weekend's countdown post is now out!

    Link: http://sxmhits1.blogspot.com/2017/08/imagine-dragons-3-week-of-august-12-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  39. Everyone, what is your opinion on Hey Violet - Hoodie? I personally like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually like it. Personally, I think people will like this more than Break My Heart or Guys My Age.

      Delete
    2. I just heard Hoodie the first time and it sounded alright.

      Delete
  40. Why is there still no WC, have you just abandoned WC posts altogether? If that's not the case, then when will it come out, and what week will it be? I get that you must be busy, but is it too much to ask for some clarity though?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This. I don't get what's the deal here. And then, he doesn't even comment on his or everybody else's blogs.

      Delete
    2. Yeah he's three weeks behind !

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  41. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Florida Georgia Line - Smooth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What, no!!!

      #1 Recommendation for His 1: Blondie - Long Time

      Delete
    2. Actually, I'll have to disagree with both of you. My #1 Recommendation for Hits 1 is LIGHTS - Giants. It's a really good song. I'm hoping it makes its debut soon.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, let's get Giants on Hits 1 already!!!

      Delete
    4. #1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Lil Yachty - Harley

      Delete
    5. Hell no!!!

      #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Neon Trees - Feel Good

      Delete
    6. No thank you.

      Recommendations:
      - Logan Paul & Momento - Help Me Help You
      - Chainsmokers/Emily Warren - My Type
      - Chainsmokers/Louane - It Won't Kill Ya

      Delete
  42. NEW MUSIC ALERT: Justin Bieber is releasing a new single called "Friends." It will be released this Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, great. More Justin Bieber? I have a feeling he's going to dominate the charts again within the next week or so.

      Delete
    2. I'll take a new JB song over Despacito right now. Hell I'll take anything over Despacito at this point.

      Delete
  43. We need the Billboard Hot 100 so far post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Billboard Hot 100 so far:
    1. Despacito
    2. Wild Thoughts
    3. Unforgettable
    4. Believer
    5. Attention
    6. There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
    7. That's What I Like
    8. Bodak Yellow (Money Moves)
    9. Shape of You
    10. I'm the One
    15. Strip That Down
    81. OMG
    82. What About Us
    99. Havana

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hits 1 Recommendations:
    LIGHTS - Giants
    Katy Perry - Save as Draft
    Ed Sheeran - Perfect
    Kesha/The Dap-Kings Horns - Woman
    blackbear - do re mi
    Selena Gomez - Fetish
    Jax Jones/Demi Lovato/Stefflon Don - Instruction
    Madison Beer & Cedric Gervais - Dead
    HAIM & BloodPop® - Little of Your Love
    The Vamps & Martin Jensen - Middle of the Night
    Calvin Harris/Future/Khalid - Rollin
    DJ Khaled/Drake - To the Max
    J Balvin & Willy William - Mi Gente
    Khalid - Location
    Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid - 1-800-273-8255
    Childish Gambino - Me and Your Mama
    Jonas Blue/William Singe - Mama
    AJR - Drama
    Portugal. The Man - Feel it Still
    Why Don't We - Something Different
    PRETTYMUCH - Would you Mind
    Sabrina Carpenter - Why
    Camila Cabello/Young Thug - Havana
    Camila Cabello/Quavo - OMG
    Skrillex & Poo Bear - Would You Ever
    Aggro Santos/Dave Audé - Bomba
    Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul - Súbeme la Radio
    French Montana/Swae Lee - Unfoegettable
    All Time Low - Dirty Laundry
    Kendrick Lamar/Rihanna - LOYALTY.
    Judah & the Lion - Take it All Back
    Fall Out Boy - Young & Menace
    James Arthur - Can I Be Him
    Rudimental/James Arthur - Sun Comes Up
    Post Malone/Quavo - Congratulations
    Dua Lipa - New Rules
    Jessie Reyez - Figures
    Lecrae/Tori Kelly - I'll Find You
    STASH - Blackjack Cabana
    Loote - High Without Your Love
    Lauv - I Like Me Better
    AXWELL Λ INGROSSO - More than You Know
    Pitbull/Ty$ - Better on Me
    Clean Bandit/Zara Larsson - Symphony
    DeJ Loaf - No Fear
    HUNTAR/Gucci Mane - Pony
    Sigala & Ella Eyre - Came Here for Love
    Whitney Woerz - Idea of Hear
    The Script - Rain
    Rachel Crow - Dime
    Olivia O'Brien - RIP
    LINKIN PARK - Talking to Myself
    Jorge Blanco - Summer Soul
    Big Gigantic/Logic/ROZES - All of Me
    Cash Cash/Conor Maynard - All My Love
    Tom Walker - Just You and I
    Phillip Phillips - Miles
    Fitz & the Tantrums - Fool
    Weezer - Feels like Summer
    Bleachers - Don't Take the Money
    Alice Merton - No Roots
    Neon Trees - Feel Good
    Katrina Woolverton - Hold Me Down

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG they never put Location by Khalid on here that song was a top 20 hit

      Delete
    2. Sorry man but you won't get 75% of those on this list

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Giants - NOC
      Save As Draft - I'm fine with this song.
      Perfect - NOC
      Woman - NOC
      do re mi - NOC
      Fetish - This will probably make Hits 1.
      Instruction - NOC
      Dead - I'm actually not a fan of this song.
      Little Of Your Love - Ugh!
      Middle Of The Night - NOC
      Rollin - NOC
      To The Max - NOC
      Mi Gente - I love this song.
      Location - Nah.
      1-800-273-8255 - I don't like this song and I don't even know what this phone number means.
      Me And Your Mama - NOC
      Mama - NOC
      Drama - NOC
      Feel It Still - NOC
      Something Different - NOC
      Would You Mind - NOC
      Why - This song is amazing.
      Havana - NOC
      OMG - NOC
      Would You Ever - This think that this song is so funny.
      Bomba - Not a fan of it.
      Súbema La Radio - NOC
      Unforgettable - Doubt it'll make it here.
      Dirty Laundry - NOC
      LOYALTY - NOC
      Take It All Back - NOC
      Young & Menace - This song better not make Hits 1 again.
      Can I Be Him - It's slow but good.
      Sun Comes Up - NOC
      Congratulations - No.
      New Rules - NOC
      Figures - NOC
      I'll Find You - NOC
      Blackjack Cabana - NOC
      High Without Your Love - NOC
      I Like Me Batter - NOC
      More Than You Know - NOC
      Better On Me - NOC
      Symphony - Please don't miss your chance.
      No Fear - NOC
      Pony - It's good but not great.
      Came Here For Love - NOC
      Idea Of Her - NOC
      Rain - This is a really good song.
      Dime - I heard it but I don't actually remember it.
      RIP - NOC
      Talking To Myself - NOC
      Summer Soul - NOC
      All Of Me - NOC
      All My Love - It's Good but I don't think it'll debut Hits 1.
      Just You And I - NOC
      Miles - NOC
      Fool - NOC
      Feels Like Summer - I actually like this.
      Don't Take The Money - It better not make Hits 1, it's awful.
      No Roots - NOC
      Feel Good - Loving this.
      Hold Me Down - NOC

      Delete
    5. WHY DO YOU KEEP REPLYING TO THIS UNECESSARY SHIT?!?!?!

      Delete
    6. *looks at what you said for Loyalty*

      Really? You define me as "no one"?

      Delete
    7. Loyalty did recently have a video drop, which is why it blasted up last week's chart.

      Delete
  46. http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/169011/despacito-beat-record-weeks-1?page=14&scrollTo=6230382

    THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  47. So, as I said on Jack's page, Closer has played three times today from what I saw on DogStarRadio, making it all but guaranteed that it'll last 8/19 and be the first song to last a year on the countdown since Shut Up and Dance.

    ReplyDelete
  48. http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/169011/despacito-beat-record-weeks-1?page=14&scrollTo=6230615

    #WildThoughtsFor#1.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Nice setup with really a classy look. Some time ago I was looking for such an event too, which will be in my budget and the one that is appreciated by all. During my search I found these NYC venues and got fully satisfied and I am very much impressed by their settings and helping environment.

    ReplyDelete