Sunday, July 23, 2017

Zedd (4) – Week Of July 15, 2017

Hey guys! Still working on catching up on all my posts. The 7/22/17 countdown post should be out sometime this week. But first, I do plan on posting my review of the America's Got Talent Judge Cuts Week 1 either tomorrow or Tuesday. Everything else will be figured out as time goes on. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Zayn/Taylor Swift – I Don't Wanna Live Forever (#37)
  • Jason Derulo/Nicki Minaj/Ty Dolla $ign – Swalla (#40)

Last Week's #1 Song: Shawn Mendes – There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
The Countdown
45. Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello – Bad Things (#45)
44. Maroon 5 – Don't Wanna Know (#42) [3 Weeks At #1]
43. Steve Aoki/Louis Tomlinson – Just Hold On (#43)
42. Hailee Steinfeld & Grey/Zedd – Starving (#39) [4 Weeks At #1]
41. Aaron Carter – Sooner Or Later (#38)
40. Niall Horan – This Town (#41)
39. Jon Bellion – Overwhelming (#36)
38. Harry Styles – Sign Of The Times (#35)
37. Fitz & The Tantrums – HandClap (#44)
36. Childish Gambino – Redbone (DEBUT)
35. Maroon 5 – Cold (#34)
34. Bruno Mars/David Guetta – Versace On The Floor (DEBUT)
33. Shawn Mendes – Mercy (#31)
32. The Chainsmokers/Halsey – Closer (#32) [8 Weeks At #1]
31. Train – Play That Song (#29)
30. DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Chance The Rapper – I'm The One (#34)
29. Erin Bowman – Good Time Good Life (#30)
28. MAX/Gnash – Lights Down Low (#26)
27. Camila Cabello – Crying In The Club (#24)
26. Noah Cyrus – Stay Together (#28)
25. Bruno Mars – That's What I Like (#27) [1 Week At #1]
24. Julia Michaels – Issues (#16)
23. Linkin Park/Kiiara – Heavy (#19)
22. AJR – Weak (#22)
21. James Arthur – Say You Won't Let Go (#9)
20. Liam Payne – Strip That Down (#21)
19. Selena Gomez – Bad Liar (#20)
18. Calvin Harris/Pharrell/Katy Perry – Feels (#17)
17. Hailee Steinfeld – Most Girls (#22)
16. The Chainsmokers – Paris (#10) [1 Week At #1]
15. Miley Cyrus – Malibu (#25)
14. Halsey – Now Or Never (#12)
13. Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You (#11) [9 Weeks At #1]
12. Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber – Despacito (#15)
11. Sam Hunt – Body Like A Back Road (#7)
10. Charlie Puth – Attention (#13)
  9. Panic! At The Disco – L.A. Devotee (#14)
  8. Niall Horan – Slow Hands (#18)
  7. Lady Gaga – The Cure (#8)
  6. Ed Sheeran – Castle On The Hill (#5) [3 Weeks At #1]
  5. Kygo/Selena Gomez – It Ain't Me (#6)
  4. Imagine Dragons – Believer (#3)
  3. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay – Something Just Like This (#2) [3 Weeks At #1]
  2. Shawn Mendes – There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (#1) [2 Weeks At #1]
  1. Zedd/Alessia Cara – Stay (#4) [4th Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Justin Timberlake – Can't Stop The Feeling

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: James Arthur – Say You Won't Let Go (–12)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Tie Between Miley Cyrus – Malibu and Niall Horan – Slow Hands (+10)

New Entrants
~ We have two new entrants this week, as well as two entrants from two weeks ago that I have yet to review. So I'll do those first. We'll start with the unappealing one, Camila Cabello – Crying In The Club. I'll admit that while this song isn't necessarily awful, it is still pretty flavorless. Camila Cabello's vocals sound okay-ish in the chorus, but the verses suck. The production isn't very exciting and ultimately, this song just isn't something to get excited over.

~ Next we have Calvin Harris with the follow-up to Slide, with Feels. Slide was a very good song and Feels still may have managed to top it. It's a very well-produced funky track that I just have a hard time not getting into. Pharrell's vocals fit very well in the verses and I do like Katy Perry's chorus. This song appears to be doing well, which is good. I hope it does very well because it is a really good song unlike a certain song we got from Calvin Harris last year.

~ With this week's debuts, we have Childish Gambino debuting with Redbone. Honestly, this song is just really strange. If I were to listen to this without knowing who the artist was, I would've never guessed it was Childish Gambino. It sounds much different than his other songs. The vocals are really strange and sound terrible. The production is very unappealing as well. All in all, this song has nothing interesting to it. Hopefully it doesn't stay long.

~ Finally we have Bruno Mars debuting with his second song on the countdown. I found Versace On The Floor to be pretty unappealing at first. But thankfully, David Guetta has saved the song. I love the production on the remix. I like how it's a bit more sped up whereas the original was a lot slower. And unlike 24K Magic, we actually get some good vocals from Bruno Mars. He has a great voice and it's nice to hear him really showing it again. My only criticism is the lyrical content, which is essentially the same as the rest of the 24K Magic album. But I have to say, I'm quite impressed. Thank you, David Guetta, for saving this song.


Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list:


  • Paramore – Hard Times
  • Macklemore/Skylar Grey – Glorious
  • Julia Michaels – Uh Huh
  • The Chainsmokers – Honest
  • All Time Low – Good Times
  • Carly Rae Jepsen – Cut To The Feeling
  • Demi Lovato – Sorry Not Sorry (DEBUT)
  • Andy Grammer – Give Love
  • Fall Out Boy – Champion
  • DJ Khaled/Rihanna/Bryson Tiller – Wild Thoughts (DEBUT)
  • Kesha – Praying (DEBUT)
  • Imagine Dragons – Thunder
  • Ed Sheeran – Galway Girl
  • Shawn Hook/Vanessa Hudgens – Reminding Me

Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. TIE: Kesha – Praying
1. TIE: Shawn Hook/Vanessa Hudgens – Reminding Me
3. DJ Khaled/Rihanna/Bryson Tiller – Wild Thoughts
4. Carly Rae Jepsen – Cut To The Feeling
5. Fall Out Boy – Champion


Blurbs On The Floor
~ I feel like Zedd/Alessia Cara – Stay is becoming quite overrated similar to Hailee Steinfeld & Grey/Zedd – Starving. It's a good song, but it's really not worthy of being #1 for four weeks. Especially when Zedd has done much better. How come Clarity and Stay The Night didn't do this well when they were both better songs?

~ I just realized this past week that Hits 1 finally decided to fix the ordering of artists for It Ain't Me. They finally changed it to Kygo/Selena Gomez, whereas before it was Selena Gomez/Kygo. Considering that this is Kygo's song and Selena did nothing more than just provide vocals, it should've been this way from the start. That put aside, I am happy to see it back in the Top 5. For a song with Selena Gomez, I'm surprised by how much I like it. But it's mostly for what Kygo contributed. But I will admit, Selena does have a good voice. We just don't hear it much because she chooses to whisper in all her songs. That's why I have such differing opinions between It Ain't Me and Bad Liar.

~ Welcome back to the Top 10, L.A. Devotee. I guess you could say you were somewhat missed. And welcome to the Top 10, Slow Hands. You're welcome to stay as long as you like. Especially when we have that #11 just sitting there trying to get back in.

~ It's nice to see Miley Cyrus – Malibu back in the Top 20. I don't remember the last time a Miley Cyrus song did well on the countdown. But I'm glad Hits 1 is being nice to that song because it really shows Miley Cyrus maturing from the craziness she was from Bangerz. Hopefully it continues to do well.

~ It seems as though Train – Play That Song is starting to lose its steam as it fell out of the Top 30. However, I'm very impressed with its run on this countdown. It's been here since November of last year. That's pretty crazy. At this point it can leave and I won't really care. But I'm curious to see how much longer it can go before it leaves.

~ Hits 1 logic: Let's underrate Harry Styles because he's actually really talented and because Sign Of The Times is actually a really good song. Meanwhile, we'll have Liam Payne in the Top 20. Not because he's talented or anything, but because Strip That Down is more radio-friendly. (Smh Hits 1)

~ Meanwhile Jon Bellion – Overwhelming is doing relatively poorly as predicted. I guess now it's a matter of how long it can stay in the Bottom 15, similar to Aaron Carter – Sooner Or Later.

~ It's honestly really annoying how Maroon 5 – Don't Wanna Know is still here. This was never even that good of a song to begin with, yet it's been here since October of last year. I said this song wasn't going to survive overplay and sure enough, I was right.

~ It's about time we said goodbye to I Don't Wanna Live Forever. That one got old a long time ago. Swalla, however, did not deserve to go so soon. I would've loved if it stayed, but I'm not too heartbroken that it left.


Top 20 Review
0 – Crap:
20. Selena Gomez – Bad Liar

1 – Bad:
19. Liam Payne – Strip That Down
18. Halsey – Now Or Never
17. Imagine Dragons – Believer

2 – Mediocre:
16. Sam Hunt – Body Like A Back Road

3 – Decent:
15. Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You
14. Zedd/Alessia Cara – Stay

4 – Good:
NONE

5 – Great:
13. Hailee Steinfeld – Most Girls
12. Ed Sheeran – Castle On The Hill
11. Charlie Puth – Attention
10. The Chainsmokers – Paris
9. Panic! At The Disco – L.A. Devotee
8. Niall Horan – Slow Hands
7. Shawn Mendes – There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
6. Lady Gaga – The Cure
5. Miley Cyrus – Malibu
4. Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber – Despacito
3. Kygo/Selena Gomez – It Ain't Me
2. Calvin Harris/Pharrell/Katy Perry – Feels

BONUS: 6 – Best Song On The Countdown:
1. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay – Something Just Like This

Total Score: 77/100 = 77% (C+)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: Linkin Park – In The End

Most Missed Countdown Song: Linkin Park – Burn It Down

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Louis Tomlinson/Bebe Rexha/Digital Farm Animals – Back To You

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: Mike Posner/SeeB – I Took A Pill In Ibiza (#4)


My Top 5 Picks
1. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay – Something Just Like This
2. Calvin Harris/Pharrell/Katy Perry – Feels
3. Kygo/Selena Gomez – It Ain't Me
4. Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber – Despacito
5. Miley Cyrus – Malibu

427 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you.

      Delete
  2. Wait a minute....

    Sorry Not Sorry in red?! WHY?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This. Granted, it's no Cool For The Summer or Confident (or even Really Don't Care), but it's quite a shock to see a Demi Lovato song in red (besides overplay, of course).

      Delete
    2. I'm pretty sure he will explain in the next post, or maybe when it debuts on the Countdown.

      Delete
  3. Let me guess why Sorry Not Sorry is in red. Because you can't stand the chorus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like that song either, it's boring.

      Delete
    2. You know what, I hate that song too.

      Delete
    3. ^ Exactly, Montavis! Why does everyone hate Sorry Not Sorry

      Delete
    4. ^^^^^^^

      Sure, it may be a little cheesy and all, but I'm going to go that far and say Sorry Not Sorry is bad. I kinda like it, even though it's not nearly as good as Demi's other singles.

      Bad Liar, on the other hand.....

      Delete
  4. That song in red is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *looks at the last 4 comments*

    The mindfuck tho. (Need to control the comments)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #CommentModeration

      Delete
    2. You all complain when it's on for it to be off and when it's off you complain for it to be on; It's hilarious.

      Delete
  6. No I disagree with your statement on Versace On The Floor. The point of the song is to be a slow dance/sex jam song, not a catchy upbeat dance song to be ruined by an EDM producer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a combination of both for me as the verses are still slow. That's why I like the remix a little bit better. Both are still really good though for me.

      Delete
    2. I like the original version more too, I love how it's really slow and the ending is very cool.

      Delete
    3. That's kind of hypocritical coming from your caliber. A caliber that has a deep hatred for most slow, soul/R&B songs.

      Delete
    4. Well I do like some slow songs.

      Delete
    5. Yeah, I'm definitely with Miles on this one. I much prefer the original.

      Delete
    6. I am completely with Scott and Miles.

      Delete
  7. Dang, Adrian! I'm quite shocked to see that you put a Demi Lovato song in red (beside overplay). Granted, it's not as good as her previous singles (Cool For The Summer, Confident, Really Don't Care, etc.), but still, I'm rather disappointed to see Sorry Not Sorry in red. However, I very much approve of both of your purple picks on Hit-Bound.

    I am so with you on Don't Wanna Know. It needs to stop testing our patience and just leave already. Honestly, I don't know anyone who still loves this.

    And good news for you, Adrian (and pretty much all of us): Bad Liar is flopping. I have a feeling it may not last very long here, and that's good because I can't stand that song either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You keep forgetting; this is Hits 1, they can keep songs that either flopped or were hits for a longer time than most national charts. I mean, Don't Wanna Know, and Play That Song are still here.

      Delete
    2. Very true. In fact, some of the songs that I won't mention have lasted a year on the countdown. Thankfully, we still have Closer, which I'm hoping it'll last a year.

      Delete
    3. Maybe it'll break FOB's record of 1 year and 3 months. (Preposterous you may say)

      Delete
    4. Don't Wanna Know is still being played regularly on pop radio overall, it's about #41 right now including recurring songs. Play That Song, Heavy, and HandClap are not popular overall anymore. Well except Heavy for now.

      Delete
    5. http://kworb.net/airadio/

      And it's #31 in overall audience impression, which unlike kworb's pop category, is based on the number of people tuning in to radio station, not the number of spins a song gets.

      http://kworb.net/xcradio/

      This says it's ahead of Praying in terms of spins, but Praying has 1 million higher audience than DWK.

      Delete
    6. I haven't been paying AS much attention to Bad Liar but would we say it's close to making the Year-End list at this time? Guess we'll find out more on it tomorrow.

      Delete
  8. Some good news for you all: my blog has reached 5,000 Pageviews! I plan on doing a special post sometime within the next week or so.

    I have several posts planned for my blog within the next month or so, and that includes a post about Linkin Park.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, ooh
      Ooh, ooh
      You gotta go and get angry at all of my honesty
      You know I try but I don't do too well with apologies
      I hope I don't run out of time, could someone call a referee?
      'Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness
      I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice
      By once or twice I mean maybe a couple of hundred times
      So let me, oh let me redeem, oh redeem, oh myself tonight
      'Cause I just need one more shot at second chances
      Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
      'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
      Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
      Yeah, I know that I let you down
      Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
      Ooh, ooh
      I'm sorry, yeah
      Ooh, ooh
      Sorry, yeah
      Ooh, ooh
      Sorry
      Yeah, I know that I let you down
      Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
      Ooh, ooh
      I'll take every single piece of the blame if you want me to
      But you know that there is no innocent one in this game for two
      I'll go, I'll go and then you go, you go out and spill the truth
      Can we both say the words and forget this?
      Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
      'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
      Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
      Yeah, I know that I let you down
      Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
      I'm not just trying to get you back on me
      'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
      Is it too late now to say sorry?
      Yeah, I know that I let you down
      Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
      Ooh, ooh
      I'm sorry, yeah
      Ooh, ooh
      Sorry, yeah
      Ooh, ooh
      Sorry
      Yeah, I know that I let you down
      Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?
      Ooh, ooh
      I'm sorry, yeah
      Ooh, ooh
      Sorry, yeah
      Ooh, ooh
      Sorry
      Yeah, I know that I let you down
      Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

      Delete
    2. Sorry, that wasn't supposed to be a reply.

      Delete
  9. What, Back to You is already on Hits 1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He meant he recommended it last week, Chase.

      Delete
  10. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: LINKIN PARK - One More Light

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please update your countdown post, Adrian!

    ReplyDelete
  12. DJ Khaled's Wild Thoughts should enter the Top 10 next week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm actually glad Don't Wanna Known is still here I love it lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Post Malone/Quavo - Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you not know how OLD that song is???

      #1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Future/YG - Extra Luv

      Delete
    2. ATR & Parker, there's no way these songs are going to make it to Hits 1. Hell will likely freeze over before that ever happens. And even if they did, I doubt it would last long considering Hits 1 does not care for hip-hop or rap in general. Also, even if they have a long tenure, no one like these songs, and neither do I. I'd much rather have Uh Huh debut than Congratulations or Extra Luv, but that's not saying much considering nobody likes Uh Huh either.

      And it's not just the blogging community; a lot of YouTube critics (Spectrum Pulse, ARTV, TheDoubleAgent, etc.) have panned rap music as well. There's a reason why these songs never make it to Hits 1 (and why they consistently end up in the Top 10 worst songs on the year-end list), because the genre right now sucks.

      Think about it, a song from a pop artist (good or bad) is 10 times more likely to make the countdown (or even Hit-Bound for the matter) than a rap artist (and Jason Derulo does not really count as a rap artist; he's more pop and R&B). Just putting it out there.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, I would rather have Redbone in the Top 10 or Galway Girl debut rather than those two stupid songs even on Hits 1.

      Delete
    4. Same here. Actually, I want both Praying and Galway Girl to debut soon.

      Delete
    5. Chase, Extra Luv is a rap song, and Hits 1 never play rap music.

      Delete
    6. And getting rap music on Hits 1 is ridiculous!

      Delete
    7. THANK YOU! Finally someone who can hopefully get some sense in Parker.

      Delete
    8. ATR: You hypocrite. The original comment in this was you recommending a rap song to Hits 1. And now you say getting songs like that on Hits 1 are ridiculous? Smh.

      Everyone else: Extra Luv isn't really a rap song. It doesn't have that much rapping in it, as a lot of it is Future "singing". It also has a more R&B/pop sounding production.

      Delete
    9. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Jorge Blanco - Summer Soul

      Delete
    10. Anyone else think that Chase is ATR and Gelography besides me, Parker back me up on this.

      Still it has Future and Hits 1 doesn't like Future, it's a pop station, not a rap station. Most of the rap outside of Eminem and Macklemore is not even all that radio friendly.

      Delete
    11. I think the rap/urban song with the highest chance of being on Hits 1 is Unforgettable. Not even a lot of it is rap either. If Redbone could do it, Unforgettable could do it as well.

      Also don't call anyone a hypocrite.

      Delete
    12. #1 Recommendation for Chase to Shut The Heck Up About: Post Malone ft. Quavo - Congratulations

      Done. Who's happy?

      Delete
    13. Not me, because Congratulations is still shit either way.

      Delete
  15. What's the Billboard Hot 100 chart so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here it is:

      1. Despacito
      2. Wild Thoughts
      3. That's What I Like
      4. I'm The One
      5. Unforgettable
      6. Shape Of You
      7. Believer
      8. There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
      9. Body Like A Back Road
      10. Attention
      23. Sorry Not Sorry
      25. Strip That Down
      26. Feels
      27. Fetish
      40. Praying
      41. Rake It Up
      49. Bodak Yellow
      63. Feel It, Still
      96. Woman (DEBUT)

      Delete
    2. Recommendation to hit #1 on Billboard Hot 100 next week: DJ Khaled/Rihanna/Bryson Tiller - Wild Thoughts

      Delete
    3. We all want it to happen, Chase, trust me.

      Wow, something I actually agree with Chase on.

      Delete
    4. 1. 8/10
      2. 9/10
      3. 8.5/10
      4. 8/10
      5. 10/10
      6. 8.5/10
      7. 9/10
      8. 9.5/10
      9. 9.5/10
      10. 9.5/10
      23. 10/10
      25. 10/10
      26. 10/10
      27. 10/10
      40. 8.5/10
      63. 9.5/10

      Delete
    5. What SiriusXM channel do they do the Billboard Hot 100 chart?

      Delete
    6. NO! Your a fucking idiot! No SiriusXM channel does the Hot 100, you fucking dumbass!

      Delete
    7. It's not my fault your a dumbass who doesn't realize that no SiriusXM channel ever does all 100 songs at all.

      Delete
    8. Calm down, he didn't know.

      Delete
  16. Honestly, I have no idea who still enjoys the following:
    Shawn Mendes - Mercy
    Chainsmokers/Halsey - Closer
    Hailee Steinfeld/Grey/Zedd - Starving
    Maroon 5 - Don't Wanna Know
    Steve Aoki/Louis Tomlinson - Just Hold On
    Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello - Bad Things
    Niall Horan - This Town
    Zayn Malik/Taylor Swift - I Don't Wanna Live Forever

    Say #IStillEnjoyIt if you like one of them still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Starving and Bad Things are the only ones I still enjoy.

      Delete
    2. Closer and IDWLF is amazing, you sir fucking suck, Chase.

      Delete
    3. I do kind of like Closer and Just Hold On.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. I still enjoy Closer and Mercy.

      Delete
    6. Yeah right, then why do you and ATR constantly act annoyingly, on the same scale as Chase then?

      Delete
    7. HOW AM I ANNOYING?! *groans like a tiger*

      Delete
    8. You know what? You need to take a chill pill and I am not coming back to this blog until you take one of them. Peace out....

      Delete
    9. That's how. You act almost like a Chase clone. Maybe you aren't Chase, but you need to think before you actually speak, or type in this regard. For example, "*groans like a tiger*" is not necessary, in fact it's on the same side of sheer young stupidity I'd see from Leah. The "recommendations" are just as random as Chase doing it, that is what really makes me suspicious about who you really are. Just please, don't do the "recommendations" and don't do whatever it is that "groan" was supposed to indicate.

      Delete
    10. #IStillEnjoyIt both Closer and Mercy

      Delete
    11. ADRIAN! MILES IS WAY OUT OF LINE ON ALL OF US!

      Delete
    12. #IStillEnjoyIt Closer, Mercy, Don't Wanna Know, Just Hold On.

      Delete
    13. That Geography Guy isn't Chase...

      Delete
    14. How about you prove to me that your not really Chase then?

      Delete
    15. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pofXINd3J4

      Delete
    16. Do I do this?

      #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Post Malone/Quavo - Congratulations

      No. I don't.

      Delete
    17. You just did. Also, you have almost the exact same music preference as Chase, you hate any song that is two months or older, and would call songs like Closer as the worst on the countdown.

      Delete
    18. I was showing it as an example. Closer is NOT two months old and it I still like... I don't know... 6 months. Maybe more or less, but who cares? Songs like IDWLF and Bad Things are DEFINITELY not two months old either. Songs like Bad Liar and Redbone are bad because production, lyrics, or vocals. The songs I listed aren't two months old. I got sick of them because old and overplay.

      Delete
    19. I said two months OR OLDER! My question is why you asked the following

      "Honestly, I have no idea who still enjoys the following:
      Shawn Mendes - Mercy
      Chainsmokers/Halsey - Closer
      Hailee Steinfeld/Grey/Zedd - Starving
      Maroon 5 - Don't Wanna Know
      Steve Aoki/Louis Tomlinson - Just Hold On
      Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello - Bad Things
      Niall Horan - This Town
      Zayn Malik/Taylor Swift - I Don't Wanna Live Forever"

      All of these songs are months old, and you have the gall, to ask how anyone can still enjoy these songs? Starving, Don't Wanna Know and Bad Things I can understand, but mostly because they actually are crap. But why Closer, Mercy, IDWLF and This Town? Not all people are like Chase who hate songs just because they're old, which you were implying was why people still liked them, and why you didn't.

      Delete
    20. I was just asking if anyone liked them still and I had no idea!

      Delete
    21. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: PRETTYMUCH - Would You Mind

      Delete
    22. #1 recommendation for hits 1: Feel it still, know no better, 2U, You Don't Know Me, No promises and Scared to be lonely

      Delete
    23. 2U, You Don't Know Me, and Scared to Be Lonely flopped. But Feel it Still and No Promises need to make Hits 1. The other three songs will not make Hits 1 at all!!!

      Delete
    24. There's no way Gelography is Chase. Absolutely no way.

      Delete
    25. Parker, did you just change your profile pic?

      Delete
    26. Of course I did. Don't you just love omelettes though?

      Delete
  17. But what about the post with Adrian's review of the America's Got Talent Judge Cuts Week 1?

    ReplyDelete
  18. One More Light on the Hits 1 survey!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! It might debut Hit-Bound even.

      Delete
    2. Also, both are not available for vote, if that's what you're talking about.

      Delete
    3. I heard them both this week. To be honest, I don't think One More Light is very good as I'm split on it.

      Delete
    4. Why is a Beatles song playing on Hits 1? I say as I'm currently listening to it on Hits 1.

      Delete
    5. I think One More Light is available for vote, not Hey Bulldog.

      Delete
    6. Neither are available to vote, so shut the fuck up and stop with your shitty lies and leave!

      Delete
    7. ONE MORE LIGHT IS AVAILABLE FOR VOTE AND PLEASE STOP.

      Delete
    8. Then leave and never come back.

      Delete
    9. Okay?!?! I'm just taking a drink.

      Delete
    10. No, you fucking leave and never return and never comment ever again!

      Delete
  19. Hey Adrian, you love Coldplay right? You should totally check out this Coldplay rankdown on the Pulse.

    http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/168728/pulse-rankdown-coldplay-deadline-august?page=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

      It's the same concept as the 2016 Hits 1 Year-End list rankdown that . did.

      Delete
  20. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gY7S6WNTAc

    Hey look, it's Tyler The Creator, and a review of his latest album.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can guarantee you, Hey Bulldog will NOT debut the countdown this week, it's too old to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This may not be a very good week because Good Time Good Life and Crying In The Club have no spins so they're flopping.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow. Last week's countdown is serious.

    ReplyDelete
  24. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Weezer - Feels like Summer

    ReplyDelete
  25. Most missed song: Chris Brown/Lil Wayne/Tyga - Loyal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #1 Recommendation for Z100/NY: Calvin Harris/Future/Khalid - Rollin

      Delete
  26. https://twitter.com/billboard/status/889932033111109632

    Okay, I fucking hate Daya, but this is kind of funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would think this would help people shy away from Despacito and buy/listen to anything else, because I am starting to tire myself of it being at #1.

      Delete
    2. I love Daya. She's a talented singer.

      Delete
    3. You "think" you do, yet you are the one who said Don't Let Me Down and Sit Still Look Pretty were terrible and that you hated them.

      Delete
    4. Then why did you once say I hate Don't Let Me Down or Sit Still Look Pretty, you fucking troll?

      Delete
    5. Then fucking leave you fucking troll!!!

      Delete
    6. But I'm not a troll, I'm a nice guy.

      Delete
    7. Then why do you constantly annoy people with shitty recommendations, and lies about everything?

      Delete
    8. Well, I'm thinking of a nicer way like saying, "Can we talk about music, not what's going on in life."

      Delete
    9. Not everything revolves around music, we can talk about other thing, but don't fucking immediately change the subject by saying shit like "#1 recommendation for Hits 1: Congratulations" or "That has nothing to do with the discussion" or even "Parker is in the trash"

      Delete
  27. Ummm…

    https://acharts.co/us_singles_top_100#dropouts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, so apparently the remix dropped out, and the original re-entered at #1, being the first one to do so. Go home acharts, your drunk.

      Delete
  28. Bad news for BLABR haters: I heard it as a Most Wutchuwanted a little bit ago.

    Dear god.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bad news for Good Time Good Life lovers: it so far hasn't had a single spin this week.

      #5weeksnotokay.

      Delete
    2. So? It's a good thing for some people.

      (Regarding BLABR, because I don't think anyone but WAMB10 cares that much about GTGL)

      Delete
    3. Scott: I'm not really that surprised, considering it's still popular right now. Unfortunately we're going to have to put up with it for a while.

      Here's to hoping Shawn Mendes stays at #1 this week (or Zedd, or Ed Sheeran, or maybe even Imagine Dragons).

      And while we're at it, I'm also hoping that Sorry Not Sorry gets popular soon so it can kick BLABR out of the Top 5.

      Delete
    4. It did kick into the top 40 this week, maybe so.

      Parker, I wholeheartedly disagree with you, on the basis of BLABR being utter, utter horse shit. But I agree with you an GTGL because nobody really fucking cares.

      Delete
    5. He can if he wants to. He lives in America, he has freedom.

      Delete
    6. No he "says" he loves it, and then 1-3 months later he'll say he'll hate it, for literally no fucking reason whatsoever if you believe that sort of fucked up horse shit from this troll.

      Delete
    7. I'm not a troll, I'm a real person.

      Delete
    8. You. Are. An. Internet. Troll. You are so fucking stupid, why can't you just leave me alone and fucking leave this blog once and for all.

      Delete
    9. I'm not an internet troll. I'm a real boy.

      Delete
    10. You are fucking 21-22, your wasting our fucking time here, go do something else, and leave these blogs alone! You are a fucking troll, you constantly say shit no one cares about, and you lie about almost every fucking thing! GO AWAY!!!

      Delete
    11. I'm not a troll. I'm a real person. Okay everybody let's settle down. I'm really upset right now. I'm sorry about the fighting. So, my mistake is that I'm your friend, ATR.

      Delete
    12. If your really are sorry, then leave us alone, and never comment on any of our blogs ever again.

      Delete
    13. Body Like a Back Road is almost a great song for me at this point, I never should have put it in blue.

      Delete
    14. How? Why? What is wrong with you?

      Delete
  29. I think Hey Bulldog is airing because there was recently a remastered version released.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like for this to be a hit, I mean like, hit #1 on the Hot 100, and have the Beatles extend their lead of having 21 #1s.

      Delete
    2. I want it to be a hit, you idiot cunt!

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  30. Now hear this, everybody. Adrian's post on the America's Got Talent Judge Cuts Week 1 will be out shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Plus, all the Linkin Park lovers are at Chester Bennington's funeral.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Well, not all of them. But some of them are already in Chester Bennington's funeral.

      Delete
    3. Then maybe you shouldn't have said "all the Linkin Park lovers are at Chester Bennington's funeral."

      Delete
    4. Leah told me that 5 days ago.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    6. Well maybe you shouldn't listen to a fucking 13 year old who thinks the whole world is full of sunshine, lollipops and rainbows.

      Delete
    7. Why should I go away? That's not fair.

      Delete
    8. Because your a fucking troll who wastes everyone's time with comments filled with lies.

      Delete
    9. I'm not a troll. I'm your friend.

      Delete
    10. Your not my friend, your an asshole who can't take a fucking hint to leave us alone. Nobody wants you, nobody likes you, and nobody needs you.

      Delete
    11. I just wish Chase moved his trolling over to Pulse Music Boards. Because if he lived there, he'd be banned almost instantly!

      Delete
    12. The rules say:

      "4. No Trolling. -- Posting messages with the intention of starting arguments/upsetting other members will not be tolerated and will result in the topic being locked and warnings/suspensions given. Posts seen as bordering on trolling will be considered as such and given the same treatment as obvious trolling posts.
      This includes but is not limited to:

      repeatedly trashing specific artists in the same topics
      retaliating against other members by insulting artists you assume to be someone they like. (i.e.: "I didn't like Christina's last album." "It's not like Britney has done anything good lately!!")
      replying to a troll in a trollish matter. It brings you down with them and may result in warnings for both people.


      In evaluating possible trolling, staff will consider the intent of the poster and whether the poster was joking rather than deliberately derailing the thread."

      Delete
    13. Yeah, and I wish someone would do this to Chase on here, but everyone is so fucking weak and spineless to do anything.

      Delete
  32. As if that wasn't enough, heard Don't Wanna Know earlier tonight on Hits 1 in Hollywood. Goddamn it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't Wanna Know needs to go away.

      Delete
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tWC5qtfby4

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. He never fucking left, unlike you, who won't learn how to take a fucking hint and leave.

      Delete
    6. #1 Recommendation for Miles: The Weeknd - Reminder

      Delete