Friday, April 14, 2017

Ed Sheeran (9) – Week Of April 8, 2017

Hey guys! Once again, I apologize for the late post. I had a busy week this past week so I haven't had much time to work on this post. The Hit 45 Chart is also late and that will hopefully be out tomorrow. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Noah Cyrus/Labrinth – Make Me (Cry) (#40)
  • DJ Snake/Justin Bieber – Let Me Love You (#43)
  • Daya – Words (#45)

Last Week's #1 Song: Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You
The Countdown
45. Rihanna – Love On The Brain (#31)
44. Panic! At The Disco – Death Of A Bachelor (#24)
43. Bebe Rexha – I Got You (#41)
42. Coldplay/Beyoncé – Hymn For The Weekend (#44)
41. Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj – Side To Side (#39)
40. MAX/Gnash – Lights Down Low (DEBUT)
39. The Weeknd/Daft Punk – Starboy (#37)
38. Niall Horan – This Town (#42)
37. Snakehips/MØ – Don't Leave (DEBUT)
36. Maroon 5 – Don't Wanna Know (#38) [3 Weeks At #1]
35. Bruno Mars – 24K Magic (#25)
34. The Vamps/Matoma – All Night (DEBUT)
33. Panic! At The Disco – L.A. Devotee (#36)
32. Alessia Cara – Scars To Your Beautiful (#34)
31. Twenty One Pilots – Heathens (#26) [2 Weeks At #1]
30. Ariana Grande/Future – Everyday (#28)
29. Shawn Mendes – Treat You Better (#30) [2 Weeks At #1]
28. Adele – Water Under The Bridge (#29)
27. James Hersey – Miss You (#33)
26. Linkin Park/Kiiara – Heavy (#11)
25. Steve Aoki/Louis Tomlinson – Just Hold On (#27)
24. Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello – Bad Things (#6)
23. AJR – Weak (#32)
22. Jon Bellion – All Time Low (#25)
21. Zayn/Taylor Swift – I Don't Wanna Live Forever (#9)
20. Katy Perry/Skip Marley – Chained To The Rhythm (#16)
19. Lady Gaga – Million Reasons (#19)
18. Twenty One Pilots – Heavydirtysoul (#18)
17. Julia Michaels – Issues (#21)
16. The Weeknd/Daft Punk – I Feel It Coming (#20)
15. Train – Play That Song (#17)
14. The Chainsmokers – Paris (#10)
13. Ed Sheeran – Castle On The Hill (#5)
12. Hailee Steinfeld & Grey/Zedd – Starving (#8) [4 Weeks At #1]
11. Imagine Dragons – Believer (#22)
10. Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie – Rockabye (#23)
  9. Maroon 5 – Cold (#15)
  8. Kygo/Selena Gomez – It Ain't Me (#12)
  7. Shawn Mendes – Mercy (#3)
  6. The Chainsmokers/Halsey – Closer (#2) [8 Weeks At #1]
  5. James Arthur – Say You Won't Let Go (#13)
  4. Zedd/Alessia Cara – Stay (#14)
  3. Fitz & The Tantrums – HandClap (#7)
  2. Bruno Mars – That's What I Like (#4)
  1. Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You (#1) [9th Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: DNCE – Cake By The Ocean

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Panic! At The Disco – Death Of A Bachelor (–20)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie – Rockabye (+13)

New Entrants
~ First up, we have the very unappealing Don't Leave by Snakehips featuring . Remember when I said that she should just stick to singing on DJ-produced tracks? Yeah, scratch that. She should just stop singing all together. All My Friends with Tinashe and Chance The Rapper was a solid track in my opinion. But then we started to see the messy side of Snakehips with Cruel featuring Zayn. Now we have Don't Leave. The production isn't awful, but I am not a fan of MØ's voice. That's really the main thing that kills this song. I don't see this song staying here very long. Hopefully I'm right.

~ Next we have long-time Hit-Bound veteran, MAX/Gnash – Lights Down Low. MAX is a very talented artist and I love his voice. Lights Down Low is definitely a little different from his other songs. It's a bit slower and more acoustic. I love the meaning behind the song. I also really liked the music video, which I had watched when it first debuted Hit-Bound. Gnash's verse is slightly unnecessary if you ask me, but it's not awful. It is an interesting collab though, I'll give it that. Overall, I really enjoy this song. I hope it can last on the countdown as long as it did on Hit-Bound.

~ Finally we have The Vamps returning with All Night. This track is definitely one of their better ones. Somebody To You and Oh Cecilia were definitely two very good songs by these guys and All Night is not that far behind. I love the production on the track and I can thank Matoma for that. The vocals are good as well. Overall, it's a very enjoyable song and I hope it does well. I didn't exactly expect it to debut, but I'm glad it did.


Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list:


  • Jason Derulo/Nicki Minaj/Ty Dolla $ign – Swalla
  • Harry Styles – Sign Of The Times (DEBUT)
  • One Ok Rock – American Girls
  • The Chainsmokers/Coldplay – Something Just Like This
  • Mansionz/G-Eazy – Wicked (DEBUT)
  • Erin Bowman – Good Time Good Life
  • Halsey – Now Or Never (DEBUT)
  • Kungs/Ephemerals – I Feel So Bad (DEBUT)
  • Aaron Carter – Sooner Or Later (DEBUT)
  • Coin – Talk Too Much
  • Jon Bellion – Overwhelming
  • Lorde – Green Light
  • Ocean Park Standoff – Good News
  • Flo Rida/99 Percent – Cake

~ We lost both Little Mix – Touch and Calvin Harris/Frank Ocean/Migos – Slide. The latter I've heard several times this week, so I'm not concerned about that one. However, I'm quite disappointed by the departure of Touch. That song had actually proven itself to be on the same level as Shout Out To My Ex and Black Magic. It seems as though these girls just can't get a Top 40 hit and it sucks because they are very talented and in my opinion, the better of the two popular girl groups.

Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay – Something Just Like This
2. Jon Bellion – Overwhelming
3. Kungs/Ephemerals – I Feel So Bad
4. Aaron Carter – Sooner Or Later
5. Jason Derulo/Nicki Minaj/Ty Dolla $ign – Swalla


Blurbs Down Low
~ Bruno Mars – That's What I Like has reached #2 just to annoy me. How lovely. What's even worse is the fact that I can actually see this as a potential #1 in the future. I never thought I'd say this, but Shape Of You must continue to hold if needed.

~ Zedd/Alessia Cara – Stay and James Arthur – Say You Won't Let Go made rather sudden jumps into the Top 5 from outside of the Top 10. I never really saw either of them as Top 5 hits, especially the former considering that Zedd has had better songs that didn't even crack the Top 10 (Beautiful Now). But I'm satisfied with these two songs being here.

~ Kygo/Selena Gomez – It Ain't Me was destined to reach the Top 10 at some point. Once again, I'm happy with this. I think it's a very good song and it's nice to see Kygo have a bit hit for once. His music is always very underrated.

~ As expected, Cold is back in the Top 10. It took while longer than expected, but it was anticipated.

~ Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie – Rockabye also took a little sudden jump into the Top 10. Considering that this song joined the countdown a little late to the party, this was expected to happen relatively soon. I hope it can stay there for a little while because it is definitely one of the best songs currently on the countdown.

~ Unfortunately when there is good, there is not-so-good. Imagine Dragons – Believer has taken a little bit of a leap up to #11. Pretty easily the worst Imagine Dragons single so far and I'm a little annoyed that it's up this high.

~ Then of course, we have Julia Michaels – Issues consistently jumping in and out of the Top 20. Can we just keep it out of the Top 20 for good. I doubt it'll leave anytime soon. So the least it can do is stay out of the Top 20.

~ Zayn/Taylor Swift – I Don't Wanna Live Forever and Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello – Bad Things took some sudden drops out the Top 10. Not that I really care at all. In fact I'm actually pretty pleased by this. This week was a good example of out-with-the-old-and-in-with-the-new.

~ And Ariana Grande/Future – Everyday drops on its second week. This is a good sign, people.

~ Rihanna – Love On The Brain has dropped to the very bottom of the countdown. I knew this song wouldn't do so hot considering how Hits 1 treats Rihanna's music. For once I can actually be happy about them doing this to her. Hopefully we can see it leave soon.

~ As far as the exits go, Make Me (Cry) deserved to leave. Words was getting a little less interesting with more listens so I'm glad it left. Finally, we have Let Me Love You, which had a very good countdown run and I'm satisfied considering that Justin Bieber songs don't always do too well. So I don't really mind it leaving.

Top 20 Review
0 – Crap:
20. Bruno Mars – That's What I Like
19. Hailee Steinfeld & Grey/Zedd – Starving

1 – Bad:
18. Julia Michaels – Issues
17. Imagine Dragons – Believer

2 – Mediocre:
NONE

3 – Decent:
NONE

4 – Good:
NONE

5 – Great:
16. Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You
15. The Chainsmokers/Halsey – Closer
14. Fitz & The Tantrums – HandClap
13. Shawn Mendes – Mercy
12. James Arthur – Say You Won't Let Go
11. The Chainsmokers – Paris
10. Maroon 5 – Cold
9. Zedd/Alessia Cara – Stay
8. Twenty One Pilots – Heavydirtysoul
7. Train – Play That Song
6. Ed Sheeran – Castle On The Hill
5. Kygo/Selena Gomez – It Ain't Me
4. Lady Gaga – Million Reasons
3. Katy Perry/Skip Marley – Chained To The Rhythm
2. Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie – Rockabye

BONUS: 6 – Best Song On The Countdown
1. The Weeknd/Daft Punk – I Feel It Coming

Total Score: 83/100 = 83% (B)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: Leona Lewis – Bleeding Love

Most Missed Countdown Song: Gym Class Heroes/Adam Levine – Stereo Hearts

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Stargate/P!nk/Sia – Waterfall

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: Tie Between Justin Bieber – Love Yourself and G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha – Me, Myself, & I


My Top 5 Picks
1. The Weeknd/Daft Punk – I Feel It Coming
2. Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie – Rockabye
3. Katy Perry/Skip Marley – Chained To The Rhythm
4. Jon Bellion – All Time Low
5. Coldplay – Hymn For The Weekend

83 comments:

  1. Nice post!

    Also, if you missed it, the song I was talking about was Closer. Here was the entire top 10. Numbers don't lie, therefore therefore I'm...(TOP reference)

    01 70097 Closer
    02 61716 Shape of You
    03 52341 Starving
    04 50283 Mercy
    05 42138 HandClap
    06 41081 I Don't Wanna Live Forever
    07 40182 Heathens
    08 38320 Don't Wanna Know
    09 34230 Water Under the Bridge
    10 33509 Bad Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why isn't Good Time, Good Life in your top 5 HitBound and if you ranked all the HitBound songs, which number would be that song in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sees that #5 in Top picks*

    I jinxed that with my comment a few weeks ago, didn't I?

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's probably a comment about this that will be approved soon, but Hits 1's Twitter confirmed another Hit-Bound entrant, which is Good Life by G-Eazy and Kehlani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Life? Seriously, that's all y'all can think of? There are other better bangers off that soundtrack. Go Off, Gang Up, Seize The Block, 911, Horses, those are BANGERS. This one? 😑

      Delete
    2. Hits 1 is a pop channel, and Good Life is doing decent on pop radio.

      Delete
    3. I'm glad that Good Life is on Hit-Bound

      Delete
  5. https://twitter.com/SiriusXMHits1/status/852959649380786177

    "LEAN WITH IT ROCK WITH IT WHEN WE GONNA STOP WITH IT"

    I am done with this Twenty One Pilots obsession. You know what lyrics this tweet should have been? "ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS STAY A MINUTE JUST TAKE YOUR TIME THE CLOCK IS TICKING SO STAY" F**kin' emo bias, this is a POP station.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you think I feel with all the fucking emo shit on the internet. I fucking hate My Chemical Romance and I hate the angsty, "I'm want kill myself, yet I don't do it anyway" attitude of so many emo teens and adults this day and age.

      Delete
    2. I agree with the first part. These obsessions over the rock bands are ridiculous. And you don't have to censor the f-word.

      Delete
    3. I will censor the f-word anyway. Just please (anyone) don't turn this into that discussion we all had once about censoring the f-word.

      Delete
    4. Your talking about WAMB10 right?

      Delete
    5. Yeah, I guess, kind of, now I feel bad.

      Delete
  6. I have decided that I am going to review all 130 #1 hits from 2000 to 2009. It will be exactly like a year end review, only this time I have a maximum total of 650 instead of 500. When will it be out, I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking of Billboard #1s, I'm considering doing the 10+ week #1 rankdown on the Pulse Music Boards. I'll have to listen to a lot of the songs, but why not.

      Delete
  7. AT40 Highlights: Stargate, MGK, and Kyle debut, Kygo enters top 10, Ed Sheeran stays at #1

    Exits:
    x26. Make Me (Cry)
    x38. Starving
    x39. Side to Side

    Entrants:
    39. Waterfall
    38. At My Best
    34. iSpy

    With Starving gone, Closer is the sole oldest song on the countdown, still going strong at #29 with 34 weeks on.

    New peaks (besides debuts and songs in top 10):
    Play That Song (37-36)
    Swalla (35-33)
    Cake (33-28)
    Slide (29-27)
    Call on Me (27-25)
    Bounce Back (24-22)
    Green Light (23-21)
    Say You Won't Let Go (19-18)
    Stay (18-15)
    Something Just Like This (15-13)
    Cold (13-11)

    Biggest Drop: Bad Things (11-16, 5 spots)
    Biggest Jump: Cake (33-28, 5 spots)

    Top 10:
    10. It Ain't Me
    9. Mercy
    8. Rockabye
    7. Chained to the Rhythm
    6. Love on the Brain
    5. Paris
    4. That's What I Like
    3. I Feel it Coming
    2. I Don't Wanna Live Forever
    1. Shape of You

    Breakouts/On the Verge:
    I Love You
    Still Got Time
    Run Up

    Extras:
    Hymn For the Weekend
    Sing

    Optional Extras:
    Rather Be
    Not a Bad Thing
    Blank Space
    Stressed Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who are the breakouts/on the verges by?

      Delete
    2. - Axwell /\ Ingrosso featuring Kid Ink
      - Zayn featuring PartyNextDoor
      - Major Lazer featuring PartyNextDoor and Nicki Minaj

      Delete
    3. That AT40 week was awful because did Starving & Side To aside seriously have to leave?

      Delete
    4. And Bad Things didn't even deserve to drop.

      Delete
    5. No, they deserved it, they were old and bad anyway.

      Delete
    6. ^^^^Can you please not base whether a whole countdown was good or bad on one factor?

      Delete
  8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePaNb4353nQ

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr1N919DKU8

    I can't stress this enough, but YGOTAS is amazingly funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yu-Gi-Oh? Yeah, that card game is getting popular among boys at my school. It doesn't really grab my interest though.

      Delete
    2. Ah yes, that first bit, with a part taken from Youngster Joey in Pokémon Heart Gold and Soul Silver where he talks about his top percentage Rattata.

      TOP FUCKING PERCENTAGE.

      Delete
    3. My favorite part of this entire clip-show episode was the whole "I don't understand why it's called that, nobody does it isn't funny"

      Delete
  10. A condensed countdown post from last weekend is out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. BAPC top 40 exits and 40-31 2 weeks ago:

    Exits:
    Sia/Kendrick Lamar-The greatest(14)
    Bon Jovi-Roller Coaster(34)
    Jon Bellion-All time low(36)


    40: Meghan Trainor-I'm a lady(DEBUT)(Who even let her be in the music industry, more importantly make a song for The Smurfs? Well, it is a bad movie)(1.5/10)
    39: Ed Sheeran-Castle on the hill(DEBUT)(The BETTER Ed Sheeran song. We're glad to have you)(8.5/10)
    38: Le Ann Rimes-Love live love(DEBUT)(So THIS is what it's like when the 1990's happens in the 2010's)(7/10)
    37: Lindsey Stirling/ZZ Ward-Hold my heart(37)
    36: Julia Brennan-Inner demons(38)(So i am starting to like this song?)
    35: Rag N' Bone Man-Human(39)
    34: Zedd/Alessia Cara-Stay(40)(Biggest jump+6)
    33: OneRepublic-Let's hurt tonight(BIggest drop-8)
    32: Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello-Bad things(33)(STOP JUMPING AND LEAVE ALREADY!!!)
    31: Judah & The Lion-Take it all back(35)

    ReplyDelete
  12. 30: Kygo/Selena Gomez-It ain't me(31)
    29: Kaleo-Way down we go(26)
    28: Stargate/P!nk/Sia-Waterfall(32)
    27: The Band Perry-Stay in the dark(30)
    26: Imagine Dragons-Believer(29)
    25: The Head & The Heart-All we ever knew(28)
    24: Starley-Call on me(24)(Why is this still floating around up here?)
    23: Ocean Park Standoff-Good news(27)
    22: Julia Micheals-Issues(22)
    21: The Chainsmokers/Coldplay-Something just like this(23)(KEEP GOING!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So I saw the live action Beauty and the Beast for the second time tonight. I had a free birthday ticket from a theater that I occasionally attend, and it was between that and Furious 8, so after some juggling I decided on this again. I do understand that some weren't thrilled to see it in the face of the original (I did see Spectrum Pulse's review), but I'm not one of them. I surely liked it and thought it was worth seeing it again, since that theater didn't have much else that was demanding my attention at the time that released before the month's out.

    Also, I'm alone on Easter, because my parents are in Boston for the marathon on Monday. Not too bummed about it though, as there have been times in the past that I've worked then and/or we've done nothing for it :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/166214/90s-year-end-1s

    ReplyDelete
  15. AirPlay is hard to tell because DSR combined this week's spins with last week's spins. :( It's weird.

    ReplyDelete
  16. #50Friday will be out tomorrow, probably early. And I will provide countdown updates on my blog during the countdown. Well, unless it airs early due to it being Easter break. Then I will comment the entire countdown according to DSR.

    Here's some #50Friday news:
    -First exits since early March due to the expansion of the chart
    -3 exits/debuts, one of them is in the top 30.
    -1 top 10 entrant, 1 top 5 entrant, and 1 top 3 entrant (all different songs)

    ReplyDelete
  17. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1:

    Judah & The Lion - Take It All Back

    ReplyDelete
  18. Time for the main attraction
    The story must be told
    Time for a chain reaction
    That never gets old
    Some bots get satisfaction
    Breaking the mold
    Some bots are just distractions
    Some bots are just gold

    ReplyDelete
  19. I also noticed that he has only one song in yellow and no songs in pink or turquoise. It's not terribly common for that to happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably because he hates less songs because of the overplay factor.

      Delete
  20. Continuing the BAPC 2 weeks ago...

    20: Marian Hill-Down(20)
    19: Linkin Park/Kiiara-Heavy(19)
    18: Lorde-Green light(21)
    17: Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie-Rockabye(18)
    16: The Chainsmokers-Paris(17)
    15: Maroon 5/Future-Cold(16)
    14: The Weeknd/Daft Punk-I feel it coming(13)
    13: Bruno Mars-That's what i like(15)
    12: Maroon 5/Kendrick Lamar-Don't wanna know(9)(9 weeks at #1)
    11: Train: Play that song(6)(Hey .! you're wrong! It is dropping :( *Sobs*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said it was jumping on pop radio, not these charts. Right now it is the 51st most played song in the country for pop radio.

      Delete
  21. The 2 weeks ago countdown is here!
    http://salamander87.blogspot.com/2017/04/ed-sheeran5-6-7-week-of-331-47-and-414.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. 2 Polls re-open for voting and 1 poll is new!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The first half of the 1 week ago countdown is here!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I heard Thatchos commented on .'s new WC thread on Pulse Music Boards.

    ReplyDelete
  26. #50Friday is out! Get ready because it's in a new format.

    ReplyDelete
  27. http://www.kworb.net/airadio/

    Oh my God, SOTT just dropped 25 spots out of the top 75 on airplay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. According to Pulse Music Boards, this is called an "8th day" and it happens to most songs that start strong on the radio charts. It'll get back up in no time.

      Delete
    2. Wow. It won't debut at #1 then. That's good.

      Delete
  28. http://countdownguyblog.blogspot.com/2017/04/ed-sheeran-1-april-15-2017.html

    An unfinished countdown post is out and will be fully finished tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Exits:

    x30. Everyday (!!!)
    x32. Scars To Your Beautiful
    x42. Hymn For The Weekend
    x43. I Got You

    ReplyDelete
  30. I wouldn't like to say this, but check out Chase's blog for once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He had a post out earlier but deleted it, it was one of those weekly countdowns.

      Delete
  31. The FULL BAPC 1 week ago is out!

    ReplyDelete
  32. But what about Durp, Triff, Trance, Remy, Leah, CountdownRecap, Zack and many more? I really missed all of them. Hopefully they're back here soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what? I'm leaving too, this is my last comment...

      Delete
    2. I mean seriously, the countdown isn't doing so well so I'm just going to quit commenting.

      Delete
    3. Also check out mine, I haven't blogged for 2 months.

      Delete
    4. This is fucking stupid, you are being a dumb child if you think exits are more important than the actual songs. Your going to leave just because of something so stupid like that, that is the dumbest thing you have ever thought of doing.

      Delete
    5. Yeah, even though the countdown had 4 exits, 2 of the songs that left were in my top 5 last week. 2 of The debuts were bad and the only thing which made the countdown good was the biggest jumps and drops.

      Delete
    6. I'm just going to return back to watching object shows.

      Delete
    7. NO GOD NO, NO DON'T, NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

      Delete
    8. WAMB10, please don't quit. And I swear Miles, stop that.

      Delete
    9. Okay. You know, I always feel like quitting school, but I never do it.

      Delete
    10. What, it was my awful attempt to do the Steve scream from The office.

      Delete
    11. Why do you want to quit school? It's good to get a better education.

      Delete
    12. Because quitting school is a dumb move as you won't get a good career. Quitting school is pretty much screwing your whole life over.

      Delete
    13. A lot of people quit school because they want to become famous but I'm not doing that.

      Delete
    14. No Miles I was talking about your earlier comment.

      Delete
    15. I'm not going to quit school. I was talking about that because I never give up.

      Delete
    16. Then why are you giving up on this blog, and the countdown if you never give up?

      Delete
  33. So, bad news for Cake haters: it's very close to the top 10 on iTunes right now. #12 at the moment thanks to a .69 discount. This is looking likely to debut on the Hot 100 soon - possibly this Tuesday even - and if that happens, then it's bound to debut on the countdown too. Yeah. :/

    ReplyDelete
  34. The countdown for this weekend is out guys!

    ReplyDelete
  35. So I listened to Kendrick Lamar's new album DAMN. yesterday when it dropped, and one of the tracks gave me a vibe of a certain other song. Needless to say, I wasn't the only one who had that same thought. *WARNING minor spoilers for those who haven't listened to the album yet*

    https://twitter.com/LeftAtLondon/status/852803896170881024

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just skimmed through the album, and I think I know exactly which songs you're talking about. Going to go check the Twitter link to see if I was right.

      Nope, I was wrong. But I guess that's what happens when you just skim through the album and don't find the exact part of the song.

      Delete
  36. PREPARE FOR A NEW KYGO SONG FRIDAY FEATURING ELLIE GOULDING

    ReplyDelete