Sunday, January 29, 2017

Twenty One Pilots (2) – Week Of January 28, 2017

Hey guys! Before we get into the post, I wanted to once again talk about the issues I've been seeing within the comment section. Now I am an advocate of our first amendment (freedom of speech). I love when people share their opinions and even if they don't totally match up with mine, that's okay. Everyone has a different taste in music. I only have a problem with it when we start telling other people that their opinions are wrong. It is an opinion for a reason. There is no right or wrong and we should not bring other people down because our opinion doesn't match with theirs. Unfortunately I've been seeing this kind of issue lately. Now a question I was asked recently was asking if I will change the settings so that anonymous users cannot comment and the answer to that is no. I don't want to restrict who that can comment to only those with Google accounts, especially if it's only one person that's causing issues. If someone that comments wants to be anonymous, that's fine as long as they follow my basic commenting rules. And really the only rule I have is that we have to be nice to each other. We will not tell people that their opinions are wrong. If you can't even do that, I will just simply delete your comment and move on with life. I shouldn't have to, but I will if it comes down to that. Now let's get to the countdown shall we? This week we had guest hosts Louis Tomlinson and Steve Aoki. So they did a lot of talking to each other, which was interesting. No songs leaving the countdown this week. So let's get right into it!


Last Week's #1 Song: Hailee Steinfeld & Grey/Zedd – Starving
The Countdown
45. Andy Grammer – Fresh Eyes (#43)
44. Fifth Harmony – That's My Girl (#44)
43. Gnash/Olivia O'Brien – I Hate U, I Love U (#45)
42. Pitbull/Flo Rida/LunchMoney Lewis – Greenlight (#42)
41. DNCE – Body Moves (#41)
40. Ariana Grande – Into You (#28)
39. OneRepublic – Kids (#29)
38. Major Lazer/Justin Bieber/MØ – Cold Water (#40)
37. Lukas Graham – You're Not There (#39)
36. The Chainsmokers/Daya – Don't Let Me Down (#34) [3 Weeks At #1]
35. Adele – Send My Love (To Your New Lover) (#37) [1 Week At #1]
34. Justin Timberlake – Can't Stop The Feeling (#32) [10 Weeks At #1]
33. Martin Garrix/Bebe Rexha – In The Name Of Love (#36)
32. Twenty One Pilots – Ride (#31)
31. The Weeknd/Daft Punk – I Feel It Coming (#38)
30. James Arthur – Say You Won't Let Go (#35)
29. Steve Aoki/Louis Tomlinson – Just Hold On (#25)
28. Ed Sheeran – Castle On The Hill (#33)
27. DJ Snake/Justin Bieber – Let Me Love You (#30)
26. Coldplay/Beyoncé – Hymn For The Weekend (#25)
25. Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj – Side To Side (#19)
24. Charli XCX – After The Afterparty (#26)
23. Train – Play That Song (#27)
22. Lady Gaga – Million Reasons (#21)
21. X Ambassadors – Unsteady (#23)
20. Shawn Mendes – Treat You Better (#8) [2 Weeks At #1]
19. Bruno Mars – 24K Magic (#14)
18. Fitz & The Tantrums – HandClap (#20)
17. Zayn/Taylor Swift – I Don't Wanna Live Forever (#12)
16. Panic! At The Disco – Death Of A Bachelor (#11)
15. Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello – Bad Things (#16)
14. Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You (#15)
13. John Legend – Love Me Now (#18)
12. Alessia Cara – Scars To Your Beautiful (#9)
11. Jon Bellion – All Time Low (#10)
10. Adele – Water Under The Bridge (#13)
  9. Runaground – Chase You Down (#22)
  8. Maroon 5 – Don't Wanna Know (#2) [2 Weeks At #1]
  7. Shawn Mendes – Mercy (#17)
  6. The Weeknd/Daft Punk – Starboy (#7)
  5. Niall Horan – This Town (#6)
  4. The Chainsmokers/Halsey – Closer (#3) [8 Weeks At #1]
  3. Hailee Steinfeld & Grey/Zedd – Starving (#1) [4 Weeks At #1]
  2. Sia/Kendrick Lamar – The Greatest (#5)
  1. Twenty One Pilots – Heathens (#4) [2nd Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Adele – Hello

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Tie Between Shawn Mendes – Treat You Better and Ariana Grande – Into You (–12)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Runaground – Chase You Down (+13)

Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list:


  • Noah Cyrus/Labrinth – Make Me (Cry)
  • Snakehips/MØ – Don't Leave
  • Little Mix – Shout Out To My Ex
  • Bruno Mars – Versace On The Floor
  • The Chainsmokers – Paris
  • Julia Michaels – Issues
  • Twenty One Pilots – Heavydirtysoul
  • Rihanna – Love On The Brain
  • Bebe Rexha – I Got You
  • Hey Violet – Guys My Age
  • Bruno Mars – That's What I Like
  • Calum Scott – Dancing On My Own
  • MAX/Gnash – Lights Down Low
  • Daya – Words

~ I can admit that Miley Cyrus is a good singer. However, it is not the same story for her sister, Noah Cyrus. Her voice is not that interesting whatsoever. Labrinth doesn't help make this song any better. I loved when he did Beneath Your Beautiful with Emeli Sandé. This song unfortunately is a step down from that. The production is weird. Overall, I have not been enjoying this song. It's just not my cup of tea.

~ It's nice to see Shout Out To My Ex again. I missed it that one week it was gone.

~ The only other thing that really happened was the departure of Captain Cuts – Love Like We Used To. It was really only a matter of time until this one left. I never did see it as a song that make it on to the countdown. But hey, I'm sure we thought the same thing with Runaground – Chase You Down and look where it is now.


Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. MAX/Gnash – Lights Down Low
2. Bebe Rexha – I Got You
3. The Chainsmokers – Paris
4. Little Mix – Shout Out To My Ex
5. Twenty One Pilots – Heavydirtysoul


I Feel Blurbs Coming
~ Huh. So Twenty One Pilots – Heathens is back at #1. Very interesting if you ask me. But I'll certainly take it over the very mediocre Starving and even Don't Wanna Know. I don't necessarily want Heathens at the top. But I'd prefer it over the other two songs.

~ Sia/Kendrick Lamar – The Greatest is now up at #2 after the crazy countdown run its been having. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing this song hit #1. In fact it's the only song in the Top 5 that I actually want at #1. I kind of figured it would do this well after the massive hit that was Cheap Thrills. It's unfortunate that Chandelier didn't become this big of a hit.

~ It clearly didn't take long for Shawn Mendes – Mercy to be boosted into the Top 10. I am very pleased with this jump as it is certainly one of his best singles and I would love to see it become a hit.

~ I'm pretty sure the jump that confused most people, including me, was the jump to #9 from Runaground – Chase You Down. I still believe that it is a fantastic song and I am very happy to see it doing well on here even though it's not a massive hit outside of Hits 1. Hopefully this means it will be able to stick around for a while longer.

~ Adele – Water Under The Bridge has finally reached the Top 10. Of course I'm saying this now and I'll probably be sick of this song very soon. But for the time being I am really enjoying this song and it's definitely one of the best singles from 25.

~ Bruno Mars – 24K Magic continues to drop thankfully. Here's to hoping it can fall out of the Top 20 next week so that there will be no songs ranked as "crap" in the Top 20 Review. Seriously though, I've been done with this song since the first listen and I'm very glad that it never even reached the Top 5.

~ I feel like the jump from The Weeknd/Daft Punk – I Feel It Coming was not enough. The fact that it's still outside of Top 30 speaks for itself. Hopefully it doesn't do what Starboy did and just hang around there for a while before actually jumping and doing something on the countdown.

~ And our Bottom 5 songs while in different spots, are all still in the Bottom 5. I'd love to see Fresh Eyes leave very soon. I heard Honey I'm Good on Hits 1 earlier this week and I had considered that an indication that this song's time might be up. I was wrong unfortunately. But I did enjoy hearing Honey I'm Good and it helped me realize that it's songs like that one that I like hearing from Andy Grammer.

~ The Hit 45 Chart for this week is OUT!!!! Find out if Pentatonix can hold at #1 for a second week in a row and a fifth time overall with Hallelujah!

Top 20 Review
0 – Crap:
20. Bruno Mars – 24K Magic

1 – Bad:
NONE

2 – Mediocre:
19. Hailee Steinfeld & Grey/Zedd – Starving
18. Shawn Mendes – Treat You Better

3 – Decent:
17. Niall Horan – This Town
16. Maroon 5 – Don't Wanna Know

4 – Good:
NONE

5 – Great:
15. Twenty One Pilots – Heathens
14. Zayn/Taylor Swift – I Don't Wanna Live Forever
13. The Chainsmokers/Halsey – Closer
12. Panic! At The Disco – Death Of A Bachelor
11. Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello – Bad Things
10. Ed Sheeran – Shape Of You
9. Fitz & The Tantrums – HandClap
8. Sia/Kendrick Lamar – The Greatest
7. The Weeknd/Daft Punk – Starboy
6. Shawn Mendes – Mercy
5. Alessia Cara – Scars To Your Beautiful
4. Adele – Water Under The Bridge
3. John Legend – Love Me Now
1. TIE: Runaground – Chase You Down
1. TIE: Jon Bellion – All Time Low

Total Score: 85/100 = 85% (B)


Throwback Pick Of The Week: Neon Trees – Animal

Most Missed Countdown Song: Gym Class Heroes/Ryan Tedder – The Fighter

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Troye Sivan/Betty Who – Heaven

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: Justin Bieber – Sorry


My Top 5 Picks
1. TIE: Jon Bellion – All Time Low
1. TIE: Runaground – Chase You Down
3. John Legend – Love Me Now
4. Coldplay – Hymn For The Weekend
5. Adele – Water Under The Bridge

668 comments:

  1. Another type of comment you should be deleting is false statements. It confuses everything up and we should not be seeing that here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean like when Chase says "STAYBOY AT #1"

      Delete
    2. And it's Starboy not Stayboy.

      Delete
    3. Or when he says a song is new to Hits 1 but it's really not. Or just random comments like "Graham is in the jungle."

      Delete
    4. I know, I just rushed thought it and forgot to correct it.

      Delete
    5. Or when he says that Paris and Heavydirtysoul will debut the countdown or that That's My Girl will leave the countdown.

      Delete
  2. I don't remember Animal all that much, I do remember Everybody Talks being really good though. Ah yes 2012, the year of indie rock domination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miles look at your comments section...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something along the lines of "Miles, please stop deleting comments" and "#1 Recommendation for Miles" or something like that.

      Delete
    2. Something like this:
      "Everybody stop doing everything."
      "I love That's What I Like." I totally agree ;)
      "Miles, please stop deleting my comments."
      "#1 Recommendation for Miles: The Weeknd - Party Monster"

      Delete
    3. I bet those comments were all from Chase.

      Delete
  4. Nice post! This is a random question but what was your opinion on Final Song by MØ. Also, if you had to chose one of the purple songs to listen to for an hour straight, what would it be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He'd probably put HFTW or one of his favorite songs of all time, Love The Way You Lie.

      Delete
    2. I'm basically asking which purple is better if he had to chose.

      Delete
    3. No I think he means currently on the countdown.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Nice post! I made a WC post but I don't think I'm going to post it because most of the songs on there and Hitbound were red. (I did listen to all of the songs I didn't know so if you're wondering my opinion on any of them I'm open to share them)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post! And the Hot 45 Chart is out guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Milky Chance - Cocoon

    ReplyDelete
  8. A possible week next week:

    Entrants:
    Paris
    I Got You
    Words
    Love On The Brain

    Exits:
    Greenlight
    Kids
    In The Name Of Love
    That's My Girl

    Top 5:
    5. Don't Wanna Know
    4. Heathens
    3. Starving
    2. Closer
    1. The Greatest

    Biggest Jump Of The Week: I Feel It Coming (+14)

    Biggest Drop Of The Week: Death Of A Bachelor (–20)

    Hitbound Entrants:
    Rockabye
    No Lie
    Call On Me
    Say It
    Down

    Hitbound Exit:
    Versace On The Floor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A possible week next week:

      Entrants:
      That's What I Like
      Heavydirtysoul
      Paris
      LOTB
      Guys My Age

      Exits:
      Body Moves
      Into You
      Unsteady
      Ride
      SML(TYNL)

      Top 5:
      5. Heathens
      4. Shape of You
      3. The Greatest
      2. Don't Wanna Know
      1. Starving

      Biggest Jump of the Week: COTH (+25)

      Biggest Drop of the Week: STYB (-17)

      HitBound Entrants:
      Call on Me
      Rockabye
      No Lie
      Say It
      Down
      Phone Down

      HitBound Exit:
      VOTF

      Delete
    2. I'd be really happy if a combination of both predictions actually happened.

      Delete
    3. I'd be really happy if Graham's was right.

      Delete
  9. I'm on my way home from hockey and the WC post will be out ASAP. We were ahead for most of the game, and then the other team came back at the end and won. We finished the season 1-6-1.

    Also, who's watching the Pro Bowl tonight? If so, who are you pulling for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going for the AFC, because A. my favorite team is in the AFC and B. for this coin up thing in Madden Mobile.

      Delete
    2. And Chase, the Pro Bowl is the AFC vs. the NFC.

      Delete
    3. Oh the 2,500 quicksell thing? That's that that much and I have it for the NFC. And because of the Packers.

      Delete
    4. Yeah. IDK why I picked the AFC, because I kinda think the NFC has a better chance now.

      Delete
  10. New Music Coming Soon: Calvin Harris/Frank Ocean - All Else Fails

    ReplyDelete
  11. NEW MUSIC ALERT: Calvin Harris/Rihanna - This is What You Came For
    (80s Remix)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DOUBLE NEW MUSIC ALERT: Gotye/Kimbra - Somebody That I Used to Know (80s Remix)

      Delete
    2. TRIPLE NEW MUSIC ALERT: Shut The Fuck Up Chase!

      Delete
    3. QUADRUPLE NEW MUSIC ALERT: ^Delete^

      Delete
    4. Anonymous, you are not starting this.

      Delete
    5. 80s? Really? I'm way into 2017 stuff anyway.

      Delete
    6. No, 80s music is so much better than this rap shit and shitty generic teen pop.

      Delete
    7. Yes!!!! I like that better than:






      TIWYCF

      Delete
  12. Guys, I just watched a boy named Owen. Owen loves Disney movies like The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, and a whole lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My WC post is out!
    http://countdownmania.blogspot.com/2017/01/twenty-one-pilots-2-hits-1-week-of-12817.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just saw that someone started a petition for Migos to replace Lady Gaga as the Super Bowl halftime show performer, and when I saw it, I immediately signed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. You know what we don't need? We don't need rude comments from you even after Adrian told you to stop.

      Delete
  17. Can someone tell me what's wrong with Make Me (Cry)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cyrus' vocals are lame, boring, uninteresting, and have no personality, the production is boring with nothing interesting or good, and the lyrics make me want to cry about how generic this song is.

      Delete
    2. http://www.spectrum-pulse.ca/2016/12/billboard-breakdown-hot-100-december-17.html

      Delete
    3. I understand, but I don't like it any less.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    5. I thought Cyrus' vocals are wonderful.

      Delete
    6. Adrian, please delete that comment.

      Delete
    7. Actually, Adrian doesn't want to. I like that comment.

      Delete
    8. You think that someone calling me a hypocrite is a nice and beautiful comment?

      Delete
  18. Ha, I see that you noticed how Steve and Louis talked to each other a lot before introducing songs. Yeah, I like paying attention to the commentary that the hosts have before they introduce songs (. knows this because he's mentioned my tendency to talk about things that Spyder says going on in the lives of certain acts before he introduces their songs).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to collect the information about each artist this week for you but it was too much.

      Delete
    2. I hated what I heard in my car yesterday.

      Delete
  19. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGwWNGJdvx8

    ReplyDelete
  20. This Week in Billboard Chart History: In 1999, Britney Spears Topped the Hot 100 for the First 'Time'

    "…Baby One More Time" reigned in Spears' first Hot 100 visit. Plus, remembering feats by Blondie, The Beatles & Timbaland.

    Jan. 30, 1999
    Almost two months after her 17th birthday, Britney Spears notched her first Billboard Hot 100 No. 1, as her introductory smash, "...Baby One More Time," reached the pinnacle. At the same time, her album of the same name soared in at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 for its first of six weeks on top. Meanwhile, the single marked the first of Max Martin's 22 Hot 100 No. 1s as a writer.

    Jan. 31, 1981
    Blondie's "The Tide Is High" was as high on the Billboard Hot 100 as possible, rising to No. 1.

    Feb. 1, 1964
    One of the most historic dates in Billboard Hot 100 history: The Beatles scored their first No. 1, as "I Want to Hold Your Hand" jumped 3-1 in just its third chart week, as Beatlemania swept the U.S. It became the first of the Fab Four's record 20 Hot 100 toppers.

    Feb. 2, 2008
    The combination of an R&B/hip-hop studio wizard and a pop/rock group resulted in a No. 1 hit, as Timbaland's "Apologize," featuring OneRepublic, began a six-week rule on Adult Pop Songs.

    Feb. 3, 1973
    Elton John scored his first Billboard Hot 100 No. 1, as "Crocodile Rock," his ode to classic pop and early rock & roll, spent its first of three weeks in charge. He's added eight more leaders since.

    Feb. 4, 1978
    Cue John Travolta's dance moves: On this date in 1978, the Bee Gees took over atop the Billboard Hot 100 with "Stayin' Alive."

    Feb. 5, 1983
    An '80s classic topped the Billboard Hot 100, as Toto's "Africa" ascended 2-1.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So I just watched the Shape Of You video, and I like the song, but the video involves boxing and then sumo wrestling, which I'm not really sure what that has to do with the song itself. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last time a song's music video that had nothing to do with the actual song, was Don't Let Me Down.

      Delete
  22. Hot 100 so far:
    1. Bad and Boujee (smh)
    2. Shape of You
    3. Closer
    4. Bad Things
    5. I Don't Wanna Live Forever
    6. Black Beatles
    7. Don't Wanna Know
    8. Starboy
    9. Fake Love
    10. Scars to Your Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 13. Paris
      14. Love On The Brain (Ooooooh, Adrian is gonna be mad)
      18. I Feel It Coming
      26. Water Under The Bridge (:D)
      32. Rockabye

      There are probably a few others I'm missing.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. https://twitter.com/chartdata

      Delete
    4. 29. iSpy (+3)
      83. Not Nice (+12)

      Delete
  23. NEW MUSIC ALERT: Mariah Carey - I Don't

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. There is a new #1 on the adult contemporary charts titled "treat you better", and it is a song that leap 4 to make the 1st #1 for 2017 that started it's #1 tenure in 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  26. billboard hot 100 top 10 exits:
    The Chainsmokers-Paris(7)
    Bruno Mars-24K magic(10)

    Billboard hot 100 top 10:
    1: Migos/Lil Uzi Vert-Bad & Boujee(1)(+0)(3rd week at #1)
    2: Ed Sheeran-Shape of you(2)(+0)(1 week at #1)
    3: The Chainsmokers/Halsey-Closer(5)(+2)(12 weeks at #1)
    4: Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello-Bad things(6)(+2)(Same peak as Work from home)
    5: ZAYN/Taylor Swift-I don't wanna live forever(8)
    6: Rae Sremmurd/Gucci Mane-Black beatles(3)(-3)(7 weeks at #1)
    7: Maroon 5/Kendrick Lamar-Don't wanna know(8)
    8: The Weeknd/Daft Punk-Starboy(5)(-3)(1 week at #1)
    9: Drake-Fake love(11)(+2)
    10: Alessia Cara-Scars to your beautiful(13)(+3)

    beyond the top 10: coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  27. So, now Pandora streams is included in the Billboard hot 100. Unfortunately though, i don't use pandora anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So know it's like 50% streaming instead of thirty or fourth percent. Oh dear god…

      Delete
    2. Why did they even make that change to less streaming + more sales a year ago?

      If it weren't for that, I have a feeling that neither CSTF or Shape Of You would've debuted at #1.

      Delete
    3. Scott Carrazco, you're in Las Vegas, and Adrian Rohrbeck, you are in Upstate New York.

      Delete
  28. Here's something for Miles to rant about: On iTunes, the sales for Shape of You were 2 to 3 times more than Bad and Boujee, while on radio (audience impression for all formats), it was 1.5 to 2 times more. Then on Spotify, Bad and Boujee's number of streams was 1.002 times more than Shape of You and it still hit #1 on the Hot 100.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Countdown post is out: http://sxmh1wc.blogspot.com/2017/01/january-28-2016-twenty-one-pilots-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. The Chainsmokers have announced their debut album to be released this year. The title has not been announced yet.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Any ideas for a profile pic anyone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're going to be a teenager soon, so maybe put the number 13 as your profile.

      Delete
    2. A cover of a song you really like I guess?

      Delete
    3. ^

      P.S. Let it be Shape of You. ;)

      Delete
    4. https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/castle-on-the-hill-ed-sheeran.jpg?w=620&h=372&crop=1

      Delete
  32. So I just heard fun./Janelle Monae - We Are Young on Hits 1.

    Oh the memories I had with this song. Easily an unforgettable classic of 2012. Fantastic song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a big guilty pleasure of mine. It's so weird and IDK why I really like it.

      Delete
    2. It was amazing I loved it.

      Delete
    3. To me, Some Nights was definitely better, but I don't really understand the infamy for We Are Young.

      Delete
    4. Scott is now Scott Carrazco and Adrian is now Adrian Rohrback.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    6. Chase, what about you are Chase and . is .tronaut in the house?

      Delete
  33. Hit-Bound spins:
    4 - Words
    3 - Issues*
    3 - Guys My Age*
    2 - Paris
    1 - Shout Out to My Ex
    1 - I Got You*
    The rest have 0.
    *Please debut!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, man. Adrian is gonna be mad if Guys My Age debuts. I wonder what is it about that song that weirds him out to the point where it's now red...

      Delete
    2. In other red news, I still don't know why he hated Heartbeat Song. He had it in orange at one point in time.

      Delete
    3. That's What I Like had 1 because I heard it on my way home.

      Delete
    4. And Adrian had it orange in March 21, 2015.

      Delete
    5. But if we were to have 7 exits on 02/04/17, then That's My Girl MUST not be one of them.

      Delete
    6. Words with 4? No. Please no. I am so sick of Daya. We just finished getting slammed by Sit Still, Look Pretty, and Hide Away was crappy as well.

      The only one that to me must debut is Shout Out To My Ex.

      Delete
    7. Paris and Love on the Brain also had 1 each.

      Delete
    8. Is there ever going to be a Daya song you'll like?

      Delete
    9. All of these 6 songs are good.

      Delete
    10. I was just about to rejoice.

      Delete
    11. But this is unusual for a Monday to play a high amount of HitBound music.

      Delete
    12. That's What I Like has only 1 spin.

      Delete
    13. That's when Chase is actually right.

      Delete
    14. I Got Words
      Guys My Ex
      You
      Paris
      Issues
      Shout Out to My Age

      Delete
    15. Like On The Brain
      That's What I Love

      Delete
    16. That's What I Brain
      Love on the Like

      Delete
    17. If Chase didn't know that WAMB10 commented that, then I'm creeped out.

      Delete
    18. Chase, that doesn't really make sense.

      Delete
    19. Issues aired again. That's 4.

      Delete
    20. They also played Make Me (Cry)...
      And they aired Bad Things as ear poppin music, but I'd didn't play according to DSR.

      Delete
  34. Top 20 Review:

    Crap (0, 0.5, 1, 1.5)
    NONE

    Bad (2, 2.5, 3, 3.5)
    NONE

    Close to Bad (4, 4.5, 5, 5.5)
    20. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better (4/10)
    19. Twenty One Pilots - Heathens (4/10)
    18. John Legend - Love Me Now (5/10)

    Alright (6, 6.5)
    17. Panic! at the Disco - Death of a Bachelor (6.5/10)

    Decent (7, 7.5)
    16. Jon Bellion - All Time Low (7/10)
    15. Shawn Mendes - Mercy (7/10)
    14. The Weeknd/Daft Punk - Starboy (7/10)
    13. The Chainsmokers/Halsey - Closer (7/10)
    12. Maroon 5 - Don't Wanna Know (7.5/10)
    11. Hailee Steinfeld/Grey/Zedd - Starving (7.5/10)

    Good (8, 8.5, 9)
    10. Niall Horan - This Town (8/10)
    9. Alessia Cara - Scars to Your Beautiful (8/10)
    8. Bruno Mars - 24K Magic (8/10)
    7. Sia/Kendrick Lamar - The Greatest (8/10)
    6. Adele - Water Under the Bridge (8.5/10)

    Great (9.5, 10)
    5. Zayn/Taylor Swift - I Don't Wanna Live Forever (9.5/10)
    4. Machine Gun Kelly/Camila Cabello - Bad Things (10/10)
    3. Runaground - Chase You Down (10/10)
    2. Ed Sheeran - Shape of You (10/10)
    1. Fitz and the Tantrums - HandClap (10/10)

    Total Score: 152.5/200 (76.25/100)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Miles, if you are reading this, please help with this situation.

    ReplyDelete
  36. We Are My Badenhausen
    Graham Babies10

    ReplyDelete
  37. Parker…

    https://hits1andmusic.blogspot.com/2017/01/weekend-countdown-twenty-one-pilots-2.html?showComment=1485821792494#c3190070255443268005

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Graham...

      http://chase400.blogspot.com/2017/01/twenty-ne-pilts-2-week-of-january-28.html

      Delete
    2. http://countdownmania.blogspot.com/2017/01/twenty-one-pilots-2-hits-1-week-of-12817.html?showComment=1485822166036&m=1#c8208244431056515836

      He did the same thing on my blog.

      Delete
  38. Songs impacting Hot/Modern/AC radio today:
    Bruno Mars - That's What I Like
    Julia Brennan - Inner Demons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And Bounce Back debuted the radio charts today. 🎉

      Delete
    2. Well, maybe Chase took an L last night. And he's trying to Bounce Back by doing this name thing. :D

      Delete
  39. Beyond the top 10 on billboard:

    13: The Chainsmokers-Paris(7)(-6)
    14: Rihanna-Love on the brain(17)(+3)
    26: Adele-Water under the bridge(34)(+8)
    29: KYLE/Lil Yachty-iSpy(32)(+3)
    32: Clean Bandit/Sean Paul/Anne-Marie-Rockabye(38)(+6)
    83: PARTYNEXTDOOR-Not nice(95)(+12)
    85: Rihanna-Sex with me(87)(+2)

    Pandora addition facts:

    With the addition, the streaming value for the charts is increased, decreasing the sales value.

    The songs that improved the most with this data is Rob $tone/J. Davi$ /Spooks-Chill bill, which supposedly could jump from it's #40 spot, or if it drops, it would be less than if this didn't exist. Rihanna-Sex with me, also jumped along with Love on the brain. This made the song jump back up 2 to #85, coming toward it's peak of #83.

    Other facts: Lady gaga-Million reasons Re-Entered and Bebe Rexha-I got you hits a new peak.

    ReplyDelete
  40. What the fuck is going on? I want an explanation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chase was trying to switch people's names and other people started doing it too.

      Delete
  41. So I'll be doing something new every day when I'll say the notable songs and albums that came out on this day in 2015 or 2016. So here's the only one today:

    Drake - Summer Sixteen (1/30/16) (#2 on iTunes at end of day)

    ReplyDelete