Wednesday, November 23, 2016

2016 American Music Awards Performance Reviews

So this past Sunday night was when the American Music Awards took place. It was hosted by Gigi Hadid and Jay Pharaoh. I actually did really enjoy these two as hosts. Although I never did a review for the MTV Video Music Awards a few months ago, I did find those hosts to be extremely obnoxious. And it just wasn't a good show overall, so I didn't want to waste my time writing what would've probably ended up being a rant-it-out post. But with the AMA's, it was actually really entertaining. I thought we had good hosts that were actually pretty funny. Jay Pharaoh's impressions are always hilarious and I even thought Gigi Hadid's impression of Melania Trump was on point. I may get some hate for thinking that, but honestly I at least have somewhat of a sense of humor, unlike Donald Trump when it comes to all the Saturday Night Live skits about him. But that's a whole other topic I'm not going to get into. You guys are here for performance reviews, so here they are! Enjoy!!!



  • Bruno Mars – 24K Magic
Review: When I realized that Bruno Mars was gonna kick the show off, I realized that it would most certainly not be the end of the world if I were to start watching a few minutes late. I found this performance to be a good time to be on my phone. It really was not that interesting. But because I didn't actually watch much of it, that's all I really have to say.

Overall Grade: 3/10



  • Niall Horan – This Town
Review: One Direction never really sounded that amazing live, so I wasn't really looking forward to how Niall was going to sound in this performance. Shockingly, he actually sounded really good. It's still a nice, cute song. But it's not really that much of an attention grabber. We had a couple of performances tonight that were really good at grabbing my attention. Unfortunately, this was not one of those. But it was still good.

Overall Grade: 7/10



  • Fifth Harmony – That's My Girl
Review: Even though I don't always love Fifth Harmony's music, they got some serious moves. This performances are always fun to watch, mainly because I love their choreography and how well in-sync they are with each other. I thought their voices sounded really good. I loved their energy. They really got the place going. Overall, I thought this was a win for them. And remember how I said there were some performance that really grabbed my attention? This was one of them.

Overall Grade: 9/10


  • The Chainsmokers/Halsey – Closer
Review: So all throughout this performance, I actually thought Andrew Taggart was really attractive. But getting to the performance itself, I enjoyed it. Andrew and Halsey's voices really did sound nice together. There wasn't as much touching going on this time around as there was during their performance at the MTV VMA's from a few months back. I thought that one was a little bit more intense. That aside though, I definitely enjoyed this performance. And I still really like the song, so that definitely helps.

Overall Grade: 8.5/10



  • James Bay – Let It Go
Review: This was one of those songs that I really didn't like that much at first, but with time, that opinion changes big time. One of the things that made me not like the song at first was the performance of it between James Bay and Tori Kelly at I believe the 2016 Grammy Awards. That was bad. I found James Bay's voice to be VERY irritating. Because I now really like this song, I went into this performance with a much more open mind and I assumed I was going to like it. Not the case. Unfortunately, his voice is still pretty damn annoying live. I didn't really mind the rest of it, but his voice just ruined the performance. Very unfortunate. :/

Overall Grade: 2.5/10



  • Shawn Mendes – Treat You Better / Mercy
Review: First off, I'd like to comment on how cute Shawn Mendes was during this performance. He was really cute. Okay. On to the performance itself. Despite me being sick of Treat You Better, I really liked his performance of it. I liked the guitar and I thought his voice sounded really good. Then I thought his performance of Mercy was even better, mainly because I really like that song. But also because I really did feel the emotion he was conveying in his voice, which once again sounded really really good. Honestly I would've loved if it was just a little longer, not only so that I can listen to his amazing voice longer, but so that I can also look at him longer. ;) But this performance is definitely one of the top ones of the night.

Overall Grade: 10/10


  • The Weeknd – Starboy
Review: This song is still one of my favorite songs at the moment, so I was definitely looking forward to this performance. And I really did enjoy it. The set was very interesting and I liked the way it changed colors. The Weeknd does have a great voice. Overall, I really enjoyed this performance. But real quick, let's flashback to last year's AMA's when The Weeknd performed The Hills. That performance was absolutely amazing and pretty much topped every single performance he has ever had and probably ever will have. But this performance of Starboy was definitely enjoyable and much better than his performance of In The Night from the Grammy's earlier this year.

Overall Grade: 8.5/10



  • Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj – Side To Side
Review: If you keep up with my reviews of these award show performances, you'd know that I think Ariana Grande always sounds amazing live. That definitely continued with this performance. She really has one hell of a voice that I think sounded really good. And of course, what's an Ariana Grande performance without the shirtless men? Nicki Minaj sounded really good. I love seeing her perform live. I thought this fun performance overall and I love this song, so that helped make it even better. Yet another performance win for both Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj. :)

Overall Grade: 9/10



  • John Legend – Love Me Now
Review: I did originally think this song was kind of mediocre. But after this performance that opinion could potentially change. This performance was definitely filled with a lot of love and I think that's kind of what we needed. I think John Legend sounded pretty good live and this song is growing on me. Overall, pretty enjoyable.

Overall Grade: 8.5/10



  • Twenty One Pilots – Heathens / Stressed Out
Review: I thought this performance was torture to my ears. Tyler Joseph sounds awful singing live. And it went on for the entire performance. Throughout the whole thing, all I could think about were how bad the vocals were and I couldn't focus on everything else going on. I did think it got a little better at the end. But for the most part, this performance was not good for the duo. Work on the vocals, Tyler.

Overall Grade: 1.5/10



  • Justin Bieber – Let Me Love You
Review: Honestly I don't know if any of Justin Bieber's performances going forward can top his performance at last year's AMA's. His performance of Sorry last year is not really easy to top. For this performance, Justin Bieber was performing from somewhere in Europe as he is currently on tour out there. I was wondering what song he was going to perform, and I was thrilled when I realized it was going to be Let Me Love You. The perform was really fun and cool all throughout. I know pretty much all artists do this, but I kind of prefer when they don't turn the microphone to the audience. I would rather prefer to hear the artist's voice. That's really my only criticism. I know everyone does that at their concerts, but it just kind of bothered me. Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed this performance. And Justin looked really cute as always. ;)

Overall Grade: 9/10



  • Lady Gaga – Million Reasons
Review: First things first, I really liked the set Lady Gaga used. It was different and really interesting. And this performance is a perfect example of why I think Lady Gaga has an amazing voice. Not just in this performance, but in the song itself, she really shows off what she can do with her voice. Aside from her floppy comeback single that I did not like, she is still one of the most talented and inspirational women in the music industry. Whether you like her music or not, she has done a lot for her fans and she has been a part of many different movements to strive for equality across the country. She is an amazing person and she is very talented. This performance definitely showed it. I love this song and the performance was excellent.

Overall Grade: 10/10



  • Green Day – Bang Bang
Review: I don't think many people know this about me, but I am definitely a fan of Green Day. American Idiot is probably my favorite album from them with the title track being one of my favorite songs from them along with Holiday, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, etc. They performed their single, Bang Bang, from their new album, Revolution Radio. I thought they really got the crowd going. It was loud, it was awesome, and I really liked it. And just to make things more interesting, they threw in the chant, "No Trump! No KKK! No Fascist USA!" Obviously, this is one of the biggest controversies of the entire show. But as someone who still doesn't support Trump, I was reciting that chant to myself for the rest of the night. Definitely a stand out performance. Billie Joe Armstrong's vocals were on point. Excellent use of instrumentals. This performance got me really hyped and it really brought the energy. Top notch performance if you ask me.

Overall Grade: 10/10



  • Sting – I Can't Stop Thinking About You / Message In A Bottle / Every Breath You Take
Review: This performance was a little long and I was kind of zoning out here and there. I do think Sting is a very talented individual and he looks really good for his age. To be performing at 65 years old isn't always that easy. I actually even thought he was younger just by looking at him. As far as the performance goes, I thought it was pretty good. I kept an open mind since I really didn't know any of the songs and I enjoyed it. It wasn't amazing. But for a man his age, he did a pretty nice job.

Overall Grade: 7.5/10


  • DJ Khaled/Nicki Minaj/Rick Ross/Future/August Alsina – Do You Mind
Review: There really wasn't anything about this performance that stood out. Sure, the song isn't as awful as I thought it would be. It was actually somewhat decent. But I caught myself zoning out several times all throughout. I liked Nicki Minaj's part, but that was pretty much it. The rest didn't grab my attention very much. Overall, it was an okay performance. It could've been better, but it definitely could've been worse.

Overall Grade: 6/10




  • Maroon 5/Kendrick Lamar – Don't Wanna Know
Review: Hmmm.....this is a rather interesting performance to have at the very end. Last year, we had Justin Bieber closing out the show with a very energetic performance of his comeback singles. This song isn't exactly that brings much energy. It was good, but it didn't really stand out that much. Adam Levine's vocals weren't that amazing. I don't know. I liked it, but at the same time I question if it was a really good decision to save these guys for last. It seems like a performance that would've fit nicely somewhere in the middle. But overall, I did like it.

Overall Grade: 8/10



Alright guys! Those were my reviews for each of the performances for the 2016 American Music Awards! I definitely think that overall the show was really good. I can't even pick five performances that I thought were bad. So that's good. This was much better than the VMA's from a few months ago. But I hope you guys enjoyed reading. That's all I have for you today and I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! :)


Top 5 Performances
1. TIE: Shawn Mendes – Treat You Better / Mercy
1. TIE: Green Day – Bang Bang
3. Lady Gaga – Million Reasons
4. Fifth Harmony – That's My Girl
5. Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj – Side To Side

Bottom 5 Performances
1. Twenty One Pilots – Heathens / Stressed Out
2. James Bay – Let It Go
3. Bruno Mars – 24K Magic
4. DJ Khaled/Nicki Minaj/Rick Ross/Future/August Alsina – Do You Mind*
5. Niall Horan – This Town*


*Neither of these were actually bad. They just came next in my rankings.

181 comments:

  1. Nice Post! Also, I saw that Fade is #18 on the Hit 45 chart. Why do you like it? I like it too, it just doesn't seem like something you would like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this thing to see what you thought of DJ Khaled'a performance lol. Also I'm at the Predators game right now and they played 24K Magic a few minutes ago. So it's official that this song's pretty popular even though it hasn't hit #1 anywhere yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well apparently you live in Nashville lol

      Delete
    2. I actually don't live in Nashville, I live about 20-30 minutes south of there. However, I did live there until I was 10.

      Delete
  3. Does anyone like Maty Noyes- in my miNd???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, still don't see what's so good about Green Day, Maroon 5, and Fifth Harmony's performances. I don't like the stupid political controversy into the mainstream at all, I can't stand the newest Maroon 5 single, and Fifth Harmony is just the worst thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really just a matter of opinion. You have yours, and I have mine.

      Delete
    2. I just find it really irks me when I have to hear a political firestorm in entertainment. I don 't want to hear about it when I'm watching the AMA's I came for the music, not politics. We've all had enough of it this year, and we all need a break from it.

      Also I probably should have given TOP a worse rating, because Tyler Joseph's desperate bleating of a voice is really irritating even more so.

      Delete
  5. Hot R&B/Hip Hop Songs post is out!
    http://countdownmania.blogspot.com/2016/11/rae-sremmurd-2-hot-r-hop-songs-week-of.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post! Did the TOP performance make you grow out of Heathens at all? And I just realized we used the same opening picture for out AMA reviews. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Jacob Whitesides just performed Lovesick on the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and my god he is cute.


    Talented too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just Googled him, and he's only 19 and was born in my home state. And now that I did that I'm not sure if he's a top result when I put "Jacob" into Google (It's pretty obvious who the first probably is

      Delete
    2. Damn me for having to work on Thanksgiving day. Thus no parade for me.

      Delete
    3. I haven't heard Lovesick yet. Let's get the other Love$ick by Mura Masa and A$AP Rocky to Hits 1.

      Delete
    4. On Bing the top result is Jacob Javits Center. But on Google it's Jacob Sartorius.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    6. How have you not heard Lovesick yet?

      Delete
    7. And Scott, work on Thanksgiving? That must suck. :/

      Delete
    8. My mom had to work on Thanksgiving, but at least she's home now that she's done today.

      Delete
    9. What kind of job would make you work on Thanksgiving?

      Delete
    10. Markets are usually open for half the day so people can get last minute stuff. They closed at 4, though.

      Delete
  8. The Real Weekend Countdown Predictions:
    Exit:
    New Romantics

    Entrant:
    Play That Song

    #1 Song: Let Me Love You

    HitBound Entrant:
    HandClap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That actually looks good and accurate.

      Though I have a feeling that Perfect Illusion will leave first.

      Delete
  9. We just used the same Fifth Harmony, The Weeknd, Shawn Mendes, Ariana Grande, twenty One Pilots, Lady Gaga, and Sting pictures. "And it really makes me wonder if" you just took the same pics from my blog. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just used Google Images and not many good options showed up. :P But it is a little bit of a coincidence.

      Delete
    2. Maybe I'll just steal the images Billboard used for their rundown.

      Should have my review up tonight.

      Delete
  10. WC predictions are out on my blog!
    http://countdownguyblog.blogspot.com/p/predictions.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love On The Brain on z100!! AT40 here we come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO! We already had Work and Needed Me in the top 10, we don't need a minimalist love ballad from Rihanna in the top 40. She should have released Desperado as a single instead.

      Delete
    2. I half agree because we need both!!

      Delete
    3. I disagree, only Love on the Brain will debut.

      Delete
  12. Does anyone know the Hit-Bound spins?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here's a COAEP lyric challenge. The person who gets the most right will get a shoutout on tomorrow's post. Here are the lyrics (I don't care if you look them up or not):

    1. Chris Brown said these hoes ain't loyal
    2. I see a 300-S and got them blacked out rims
    3. Fuck the swag and all that other shit they wearing
    4. Lit like an electric eel, fat rims, anorexic wheels
    5. Me, I don't judge, I'm just going off what the math is
    6. So I’m up all night way after sleep time
    7. Look at the bitch, take a picture
    8. Wrist on Milly Rock them diamonds on me dancing
    9. Young thugging in some Nike Airs
    10. Yeah, they put 300 right in the safe

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought that the audience was more on ket than Justin Bieber in his performance

    ReplyDelete
  15. My AMAs performances page:

    http://sxmh1wc.blogspot.com/2016/11/2016-american-music-awards-performances.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Throwback Thursday: My birthday weekend in 2012 aired right on my 13th birthday. It wasn't so good because of The Fighter and This Is Love leaving.

    ReplyDelete
  17. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mrVgHLxdHE

    ReplyDelete
  18. Available for vote on Hits 1:
    Fitz & the Tantrums - HandClap
    The Weeknd/Daft Punk - I Feel it Coming
    Bruno Mars - Versace on the Floor

    Lol, it will not happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only HandClap is available for vote...

      Delete
    2. Chase, please stop lying. Handclap is available for vote, but not the others. It does you no good to lie, and it is annoying to other people. Please stop doing this.

      Delete
    3. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

      Delete
    4. As much as I would like for the latter to be available...

      Delete
  19. #1 Recommendation for Adrian: Daniel Skye - No Party

    ReplyDelete
  20. PLEASE VOTE IN THE PRELIMINARY ROUND FOR THE BEST OF 2016! PICK 5 FROM EACH CATEGORY!
    https://goo.gl/forms/K0y8ZDKQAjw5LkDk2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That technically isn't a post. And I voted already.

      Delete
    2. Voted.

      And who came up with those Worst Song of 2016 nominees?

      Delete
    3. Voted. And why did you put I Hate U, I Love U as a rap song and Gnash as a hip hop artist? That's more alternative.

      Delete
  21. New background! Love the winter style.

    ReplyDelete
  22. New post out on my blog.
    https://myhits1andmusicblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, Adrian, will you add my blog to the sidebar?

      Delete
    2. I am not Adrian, but on your blog, i did comment!

      Delete
  23. http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/163122/american-top-40-november-2016

    I bet Graham is going to be very happy about the exits and debuts.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I shuffle-played Eminem on my Apple Music library on the way home from my grandparents' and I heard The Real Slim Shady, The Way I Am, and Stan out of those.

    Ah, the memories. Can't take those away from me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And COAEP is out!
      http://chilloutandeatpizza.blogspot.com/2016/11/chill-out-and-eat-pizza-week-of-112616.html

      Delete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. http://mymusicreviewingblog.blogspot.com/2016/11/my-semi-formal-dance-esperience.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. http://40friday.blogspot.com/2016/11/november-25-2016.html

    One heck of a #40Friday is out. #SurpriseNumberOne

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good morning, everyone! Hope you all had nice Thanksgivings and/or Black Fridays.

    Anyway, our exit is New Romantics by Taylor Swift. RIP 1989 :(

    ReplyDelete
  29. Exit:
    x36. New Romantics


    Oh well. That's it for 1989 on this countdown. 8/23/14-11/26/16

    ReplyDelete
  30. 31. Train - Play That Song (DEBUT)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Biggest Drop: Cold Water (-16)


    Wow. Didn't expect that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, me neither. That kinda came out of nowhere.

      Delete
  32. I don't know why, but something tells me that Unsteady is going to become the new My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light 'Em Up). We haven't heard the song here yet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Light 'Em Up was on the countdown for 1 year and 3 months, but if Unsteady stays for that long, it will exit in 8 months. :P But I know what you mean.

      Delete
  33. 22. Side to Side (-4)




    Sorry WAMB10...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, flop here, whereas its actually doing better than I would have expected everywhere else. Seriously, its #4 on the Hot 100, how did this peak higher than Dangerous Woman or Into You, both of which are far more superior than Side To Side.

      Delete
  34. 21. Hymn For The Weekend (-15)

    Owwwwwww! Adrian will be sad about that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^

      Pretty much a summary of my deleted comment from 6:34 CST.

      Delete
  35. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, I have a feeling that comment was the same thing.

      But it should still definitely make the final Top 45.

      Delete
    2. It was pretty much the same as your comment except the second part said "Someone will not be happy."

      Delete
  36. 20. In the Name of Love (+14)

    When announcing this, Spyder did not say that this song was the biggest jump. This makes me wonder what is.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Top 10 entrants:
    Death of a Bachelor (new)
    Fresh Eyes (new)
    24K Magic (new) (!!!)
    Scars to Your Beautiful (re-entry)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. That one got thrown out of the Top 20 entirely.

      Delete
    2. I wish we could really go back to the golden ages like we did 5 weeks ago.

      Delete
    3. I feel like buying the app. I also feel like that 2017 we may have the 7 exit weeks again.

      Delete
    4. Oh wait, what if Miles sees this?

      Delete
  38. Biggest Jump: Death of a Bachelor (+16)

    ReplyDelete
  39. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have news, that I think no one will want to hear, but I'm gonna say it anyway. Former Cuban president Fidel Castro is dead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really know anything about him.

      Delete
    2. I don't know, all I know is its good news for us that a revolutionary Cuban who aligned himself with the Soviets and nearly threw us into thermonuclear war in the early sixties is finally dead.

      Delete
    3. The name definitely rings a bell, but I don't remember what he did. More sad news.

      Delete
    4. He was a Cuban revolutionary that took over the island and turned it into a communist dictatorship, aligning himself with the Soviets and had stockpiled nuclear missile silos close enough to strike the U.S. mainland.

      Delete
  41. 6. 24K Magic (+6)


    Scott? Miles?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! At least it's not in the top 5.

      Delete
    2. Ah, yes. Definitely happy about that.

      Delete
    3. All I'm gonna say is when my top 50 chart is out, (Which is coming by the way) it may be #1.

      Delete
  42. No top 5 entrants for the second week in a row.

    ReplyDelete
  43. "I'm a dangerous man with NO money in my pocket!" - Spyder Harrison, 2016

    ReplyDelete
  44. 5. Treat You Better
    4. Starving

    Please be Let Me Love You!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least Starving took a little tumble after that scary jump to #2 last week.

      I'm still pulling for Heathens ;D

      Delete
    2. Anyone else think Closer is the best song in this week's top 3?

      Delete
  45. Replies
    1. Your radio is a couple of minutes early.

      Delete
    2. Mine is behind, so when I go to www.siriusxm.com/hits1 where it says On air, if i'm far enough into the song, I can see what's next.

      Delete
    3. That's what I use. I'm not listening to a radio.

      Delete
  46. Replies
    1. Well I'll take it over Heathens any day but it's getting a little ridiculous.

      Delete
    2. Well I don't dislike it as much as I did a few weeks ago, and since it won't be passing or tying ****** **** for longest-running #1 of the decade I guess I'm not super sour about it but yeah.

      Delete
  47. Replies
    1. I'm not him, but here you go:

      45. Bacon by Nick Jonas (#44)
      44. Perfect Illusion by Lady Gaga (#43)
      43. We Don't Talk Anymore by Charlie Puth and Selena Gomez (#38)
      42. My Way by Calvin Harris (#45)
      41. Body Say by Demi Lovato (#39)
      40. Girls Talk Boys by 5 Seconds of Summer (#40)
      39. Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande (#42)
      38. Cheap Thrills by Sia featuring Sean Paul (#32)
      37. Stressed Out by Twenty-one Pilots (#35) (five weeks at #1)
      36. This Is What You Came For by Calvin Harris with Rihanna (#37)
      35. Send My Love (To Your New Lover) by Adele (#33) (one week at #1)
      34. I Took a Pill In Ibiza by Mike Posner (#41) (two weeks at #1)
      33. Can't Stop the Feeling! by Justin Timberlake (#31) (ten weeks at #1)
      32. Don't Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers featuring Daya (#30) (three weeks at #1)
      31. Play That Song by Train (debut)
      30. Cold Water by Major Lazer featuring Justin Bieber and MØ (#14)
      29. Setting The World On Fire by Kenny Chesney featuring P!nk (#27)
      28. Chase You Down by Runaground (#28)
      27. I Hate U, I Love U by gnash featuring Olivia O'Brien (#23)
      26. The Greatest by Sia featuring Kendrick Lamar (#16)
      25. Body Moves by DNCE (#21)
      24. That's My Girl by Fifth Harmony (#22)
      23. Ride by Twenty-one Pilots (#19)
      22. Side To Side by Ariana Grande featuring Nicki Minaj (#18)
      21. Hymn For The Weekend by Coldplay (#6)
      20. In The Name Of Love by Martin Garrix and Bebe Rexha (#34)
      19. Unsteady by X Ambassadors (#29) (...)
      18. All Time Low by Jon Bellion (#26)
      17. This Town by Niall Horan (#13)
      16. Greenlight by Pitbull featuring LunchMoney Lewis and Flo Rida (#24)
      15. Don't Wanna Know by Maroon 5 (#10)
      14. Starboy by The Weeknd featuring Daft Punk (#20)
      13. Good Grief by Bastille (#17)
      12. Into You by Ariana Grande (#9)
      11. Kids by OneRepublic (#8)
      10. Scars To Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara (#11)
      9. Death Of A Bachelor by Panic! At The Disco (#25)
      8. Sit Still, Look Pretty by Daya (#7)
      7. Fresh Eyes by Andy Grammer (#15)
      6. 24K Magic by Bruno Mars (#12)
      5. Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes (#3) (one week at #1)
      4. Starving by Hailee Steinfeld and Grey featuring Zedd (#2)
      3. Let Me Love You by DJ Snake with Justin Bieber (#5)
      2. Heathens by Twenty-one Pilots (#4) (one week at #1)
      1. Closer by The Chainsmokers featuring Halsey (#1) (seventh week at #1)

      Delete
    2. #1 Song This Week 1 Year Ago: Adele- Hello

      Delete
    3. Scott, I'm fine if you told Chase the countdown.

      Delete
  48. Last Year's top 5:
    5. Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance
    4. Little Mix - Black Magic
    3. Elle King - Ex's and Oh's
    2. One Direction - Drag Me Down
    1. Adele - Hello

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All 5/5s for me except Drag Me Down which is still a 4.

      Delete
    2. 5. 9-10
      4. 9-10
      3. 6-10
      2. 6-10
      1. 5-10

      Delete
    3. 5. 10
      4. 10
      3. 10
      2. 10
      1. 10

      Yep, all 10/10s for me!

      Delete
    4. When the came out:

      5. 10-10
      4. 10-10
      3. 9-10
      2. 9-10
      1. 10-10

      Delete
    5. 5. 10
      4. 9.5
      3. 10
      2. 10
      1. 9.5

      Delete
    6. When it came out

      5. 8/10
      4. 8.5/10
      3. 7/10
      2. 9/10
      1. 9/10

      Now

      5. 10/10 (no this isn't an error)
      4. 8.5/10
      3. 2/10
      2. 8/10
      1. 9/10

      Delete
  49. This is unrelated but my 50k page views special came out last night if you didn't see.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Replies
    1. That was quick! But nice I'll check it out.

      Delete
  51. Finally!!! 24K Magic is in the Top 10!!! Yes!!! Let's get it to #1!

    ReplyDelete
  52. http://mytop50songsoftheweek.blogspot.com/2016/11/top-50-songs-of-112616.html

    My Top 50 Chart is out.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Once again, Ride is a Most Wutchuwanted stop despite not even being in the Top 20. Huh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you were going to mention that. Again. :P

      Delete
    2. I know that you like to mention weird and interesting stuff, which I like to do too. I guess we have something in common. :)

      Delete
    3. Heh, like how I try to pay attention to the countdown as well as what Spyder says. Yeah, I do like listening in on his facts.

      Delete
  54. Is anybody else having a problem where Dogstar is behind by an hour or so?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It's from Daylight Savings Time. #SomeonePleaseFixIt

      Delete
    2. i don't use dogstarradio, it's too complicated

      Delete
    3. Yeah, same with me. I don't follow it as much as most here do.

      Delete
  55. WAMB10: No, Side To Side will not be a radio flop. It's currently #3 on the Kworb Radio Charts.

    And speaking of that chart, Do You Mind debuted there today!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Countdown post is out!

    https://chase400.blogspot.com/2016/11/the-chainsmokers-7-week-of-november-25.html?showComment=1480171796726#c8445870220621778676

    ReplyDelete
  57. http://sxmh1wc.blogspot.com/2016/11/november-26-2016-chainsmokers-halsey-7.html

    One countdown post served in all its glory.

    ReplyDelete
  58. http://countdownguyblog.blogspot.com/2016/11/the-chainsmokershalsey-7-november-26.html

    Countdown post is out. It's a quite confusing post though.

    ReplyDelete
  59. salamander87.blogspot.com/2016/11/the-pulse-countdown-predictions-11262016.html

    I did a predtion for the pulse.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Just added a new page to my COAEP blog because I was bored

    ReplyDelete
  61. why is nobody commenting? is there like a contract you set?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no contract. Sometimes people don't comment for a while.

      Delete
    2. then why are people not commenting?

      Delete
    3. If I'm being brutally honest, probably because not that many care about The Pulse.

      Delete
    4. He's talking about THIS comments section.
      -.

      Delete
  62. salamander87.blogspot.com/2016/11/fitz-tantrums7-week-of-11262016.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pulse countdown pulse is out, and i "Doubled" the charts, so please read!

      Delete
  63. STUPID!!! i don't know what it is!!! why does the sidebar not show me at the top? someone needs to fix that!

    ReplyDelete
  64. What would I do without your smart mouth
    Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
    Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can’t pin you down
    What’s going on in that beautiful mind
    I’m on your magical mystery ride
    And I’m so dizzy, don’t know what hit me, but I’ll be alright
    My head’s under water
    But I’m breathing fine
    You’re crazy and I’m out of my mind
    'Cause all of me
    Loves all of you
    Love your curves and all your edges
    All your perfect imperfections
    Give your all to me
    I’ll give my all to you
    You’re my end and my beginning
    Even when I lose I’m winning
    'Cause I give you all, all of me
    And you give me all, all of you
    How many times do I have to tell you
    Even when you’re crying you’re beautiful too
    The world is beating you down, I’m around through every move
    You’re my downfall, you’re my muse
    My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
    I can’t stop singing, it’s ringing, in my head for you
    My head’s under water
    But I’m breathing fine
    You’re crazy and I’m out of my mind
    'Cause all of me
    Loves all of you
    Love your curves and all your edges
    All your perfect imperfections
    Give your all to me
    I’ll give my all to you
    You’re my end and my beginning
    Even when I lose I’m winning
    'Cause I give you all of me
    And you give me all, all of you
    Give me all of you
    Cards on the table, we’re both showing hearts
    Risking it all, though it’s hard
    'Cause all of me
    Loves all of you
    Love your curves and all your edges
    All your perfect imperfections
    Give your all to me
    I’ll give my all to you
    You’re my end and my beginning
    Even when I lose I’m winning
    'Cause I give you all of me
    And you give me all of you
    I give you all, all of me
    And you give me all, all of you

    ReplyDelete
  65. 21P's performance proves that they are complete hacks who just want to pander to boost sales. Speaking of, Green Day Has a very liberal agenda. You should know that Mr. Trump waved the LGBT flag during the Republican National Convention and he stated he'd do everything he can to protect your rights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most of us knew that if you actually listened to the American Idiot album like me, you'd know they've been like that for over a decade.

      Delete
  66. The Hot 45 Chart is out! It also doesn't look like the countdown post from yesterday has gotten many views, or comments, so please check that out if you haven't already! <3

    ReplyDelete