Friday, July 15, 2016

America's Got Talent: Judge Cuts Episode 2

NOTE: If you do not care about America's Got Talent, you can stop reading here.

We have past Round 2 of the Judge Cuts. Same exact rules apply. 20 acts have performed, but only 7 can advance to the live shows. We have a new guest judge this week and once again, they have a golden buzzer that can be used once on an act they really love to ensure them one of the 7 spots in the live shows.

So here are my reviews for Episode 2 of AGT's Judge Cuts, which aired this past Wednesday night.


Episode 2:


This episode, country singer Reba McEntire was the guest judge and joined the judging panel with the four regular judges Howie Mandel, Mel B, Heidi Klum, and Simon Cowell.



~ Kadie Lynn Roberson: Kadie is a singer and a guitarist. For her performance, she did a cover of Mama's Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert. Personally, I love her voice. She really does have a very distinctive voice. And she has really good stage presence for a 12-year-old girl. You can tell she was enjoying herself performing, especially in front of Reba McEntire, who Kadie says is her favorite country star. But overall, I can see her becoming a star in the future.



~ Vello Vaher: Vello Vaher is a 52-year-old contortionist. I myself am not that flexible, so it amazes me to see what contortionists can do with their bodies. This performance was certainly interesting to watch. But at some point, it gets just a little bit repetitive.



~ Rap Compilation: The rap compilation consists of two acts: House Of Lewis and Zach Sherwin. House of Lewis is a hip hop band. Their performance seemed to be decent-ish for the most part. But then the lyrics became questionable when they were rapping "We're all gonna die and that's alright," with Reba McEntire commenting saying it was the most depressing song she'd ever heard in her life. Zach Sherwin is a comedic rapper. Where it fell short with his act is the fact that his rap wasn't very comedic/funny or even that interesting to the point where Simon Cowell hit his buzzer. Easily two throwaway acts that are definitely not going through.



~ Skylar Katz: Skylar Katz is an 11-year-old rapper. There typically aren't that many actual rappers on America's Got Talent (at least not that I know of), so it's nice to see something a little different. Overall, I thought it was pretty cool and she does have a good future ahead of her. But only 7 acts can go through out of 20, so it's a tough competition.



~ Erik Cavanaugh: Erik is a contemporary dancer. His act was extremely short, so there's a 99.999999999% chance he is not going through. But I have admit, he is a pretty good dancer.



~ Sofie Dossi: Sofie is a contortionist. Like I said earlier with the other contortionist, I think it's quite amazing what contortionists can do with their bodies. For her performance, she started out hanging by her neck on this giant ring and soon enough, she was holding herself entirely on one side of the ring. Then she does some hand balances. But what wowed everyone was her shooting a bow and arrow with her feet, not to mention that the arrow was on fire as well. It's quite fascinating what she can do. Guest judge Reba McEntire was quite amazed as well by the act that she decided to use her golden buzzer, ensuring Sofie one of the 7 spots in the live shows.



~ Moya Angela: Moya Angela is a singer. I absolutely loved her audition and this performance was amazing as well. She really is a powerhouse. She has an incredible voice and I loved everything about this performance. I can see her going far in this competition and I see a great career in music ahead of her. This was personally my favorite performance of the night.



~ Dance Acts Compilation: The dance acts compilations consists of three acts: Parker Garrison, Youngster, and Cody Carter. Parker is a dancer who I thought did a really nice job. I felt the passion. Youngster is a dance group who did a nice job as well. They had great energy and the dance was really well-rehearsed. Finally, Cody Carter, who is a baton twirler. To make his act more dangerous, he decided to have each end of the batons on fire, who was really cool to watch as well. However, all of these acts were cut short. So I think we can figure out their fate already.



~ Kadan Bart Rockett: Kadan is a magician who, for his audition, cut his sister in half (something I'm sure we've seen tons of magicians do). For this performance he put on some little disguise and opened this case on the table only to have about 6 girls pop out of it. The girls then removed Kadan's disguise only to find that it wasn't Kadan, it was his sister. Then all of a sudden, Kadan appears on one side of the judges' desk. He is a really good magician and it left me wondering how he did it.



~ Adam Grabowski: Adam is a comedian. From the moment he started to the moment he ended, I did not laugh one bit. The audience was quiet all throughout the performance, which just makes things so awkward. He got buzzed by Simon Cowell, who looked rather annoyed, especially towards the end. It's pretty obvious his journey has come to an end.



~ Julia Scotti: Julia is a comedian as well. Unlike Adam, she actually had me laughing all throughout her performance. I love how she can just easily joke about her age. I actually wanted this performance to be longer because it was funny from start to finish. This was definitely another of my favorite performances of the night.



~ One Voice: One Voice is a singing group. They had very short screen time, so not a good thing. But they sounded pretty good from the 10 seconds we heard. However, I doubt I'll ever remember them.



~ RL Bell: RL Bell is a bodybuilding singer. He does have a really good voice and hella big muscles. But only 7 acts can go through and we've seen a lot of talent already. So I'm not sure about him going through. But what I did get out of this performance is that he has what it takes to make Reba McEntire blush.



~ Cecile and Mighty: Cecile and Mighty are singing magicians. After seeing this performance, I'm very curious as to how they got past their audition considering I don't remember them. The magic was okay, but there wasn't very much of it. The singing was just awful. Simon Cowell hit his buzzer (again), which doesn't really surprise me with how bad this was.



~ Steven Brundage: Steven does rubik's cube magic. Basically, he started out with a completely mixed up rubik's cube and after making only one change somehow made it completely solved. Then he put the rubik's cube in Reba McEntire's hand and had her make sure nothing was happening with it while having Heidi Klum pick out a card. He ripped the corner piece off the card and then made it disappear. It was then revealed that the corner piece of that card with inside one of the small squares in the rubik's cube in Reba's hand. I have to say, I was quite amazed by it. Rubik's cube magic is something fresh and new that I've never seen before. Overall, I really enjoyed the act.



~ Gary Sladek & Broadway Jim: These guys are (supposed to be) a hand balancing act. For the audition, Gary was hand balancing on a tall stack of chairs, which was pretty crazy, but cool to watch. For this performance, he brought his brother, Broadway Jim. All they did was jump on a trampoline all throughout the act. They completely changed the act. He went from hand balancing on a tall pile of chairs that reached all the way up to the giant X's above the stage to just jumping on a trampoline. Like is this even the same person??? Simon Cowell and Howie Mandel both hit their buzzers, although this act was worthy of all 4 X's, which would eliminate them immediately from the competition. You can't just change your act completely after your audition. That was just awful.



~ Deadly Games: Deadly Games is an extreme knife throwing act. Knife throwing is actually a really common talent on America's Got Talent. Their audition felt like something I'd seen before. But the second half of this performance where the girl was on spinning board of death and the guy was throwing knifes at the sides was something I don't think I've ever seen before and it was quite terrifying to watch. Terrifying enough to the point where they had a commercial break in the middle of the act just to annoy us viewers at home with the suspense. But overall, they definitely stepped up their game.



Results:



Acts Moving Forward:


  • Sofie Dossi, contortionist (Golden Buzzer)
  • Julia Scotti, comedian
  • Kadan Bart Rockett, magician
  • Deadly Games, extreme knife throwers
  • Vello Vaher, contortionist
  • Moya Angela, singer
  • Kadie Lynn Roberson, singer/guitarist

My Top 5 Performances
1. Moya Angela
2. Julia Scotti
3. Deadly Games
4. Kadie Lynn Roberson
5. Steven Brundage

134 comments:

  1. First

    -Chasetronaut in the House

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top 3 performances:
    3. Vello
    2. Kadan
    1. Skylar (Why did she not make it?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. What the hell does that even mean? Why can't you actually explain your comments Leah?

      Delete
    2. She's in Nice the day of the attack and she cancelled her concert and also the fifty shades of grey cast who is filming are safe too.

      Delete
    3. Oh okay. But please explain your comments.

      Delete
    4. Yes, please. Next time, actually explain the reason for your comments next time.

      Delete
  4. Find out your most voted song here!
    https://countdownguyblog.blogspot.com/p/wutchuwant-countdown.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you're interested in Minecraft, I made a really cool map for it where you start in a tunnel and you have to figure out how to escape it. Read more about it and download it here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/maps/2711259-minecraft-do-you-have-what-it-takes-to-escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry no.
      -pours milk on Parker and adds cocoa puffs as a bonus while my pumps plays

      Delete
    2. And this needs to stop! These types of comments are stupid, not funny and just plain rude! Enough of this Leah!

      Delete
    3. Miles, calm down. Leah, just please stop with the odd comments.

      Delete
  7. #40Friday is out and some band you've never heard of is at #1! Plus my mom reviews #40Friday for last week in the post too!

    http://40friday.blogspot.com/2016/07/july-15-2016.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poll:
    Do you think we should do something about Leah's comments?

    Choices:
    Yes
    No
    If it gets worse

    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! She needs to stop with oddball comments!

      Delete
    2. That was for Miles. With that comment I was telling him that I'm not the only one who thinks these comments shouldn't be stopped. (Yes, I think that. But the comments shouldn't get too crazy.)

      Delete
    3. I see absolutely nothing wrong with her comments. I actually think they're kind of funny with how random they are. But that's just my sense of humor.

      Delete
    4. I'd say if it gets worse. But for Chase that's a definite yes.

      Delete
    5. I agree with both of you.

      Delete
    6. I don't see anything wrong with Leah's comments. Even if they make more sense they aren't rude. A lot of Chase's comments are annoying and make no sense but only a few are actually rude (ex: When he tells people to leave).

      And I did a little post on my blog, it's quick though.

      Delete
    7. Its not funny! There's nothing funny about them.

      Delete
    8. That's your opinion. Everyone has a different sense of humor.

      Delete
    9. Its like the Damn Daniel vines. People will just jump on almost any bandwagon, and not really caring if that bandwagon sucks.

      Delete
    10. Ok, the Damm Daniel vine was actually annoying and pointless.

      Delete
    11. At least I'm getting Starbucks.

      Delete
    12. Okay, now you're becoming the next Chase, Leah.

      Delete
    13. -sips on coke- Well he's born 10 years before me

      Delete
    14. You don't need to do this.

      "-sips on coke-"

      Is stuff like that really necessary?

      Delete
  9. My Top 3 AGT Performances:

    3. Julia Scotti
    2. Kadan Bart Rockett
    1. Deadly Games

    Worst: Same as Adrian's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you make a retarded comment drink bleach

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HitBound Entrants:
    Troye Sivan/Alessia Cara - WILD
    COLDPLAY/Beyoncé - Hymn for the Weekend
    5 Seconds of Summer - Girls Talk Boys
    Demi Lovato - Body Say

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol you said Jet Black Heart in the first comment, and Hymn For the Weekend being a Hit-Bound entrant is not confirmed but it is likely.

      Delete
    2. So I heard Body Say for the first time today. It's no Cool For the Summer, I'll say that much. But I'll need to give it another listen probably.

      Delete
  13. Okay: Hits 1 is officially obsessed with 5 Seconds of Summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've always been obsessed with them. I mean they're cute and all, but their music isn't that amazing.

      Delete
    2. Look at their Twitter. Like 90% of their posts in the past two days are about 5SOS.

      Delete
    3. Although they're not as obsessed with 5SOS as they are One Direction, or god help you, Fall Out Boy.

      Delete
    4. I'm just getting sick of 5SOS right now, all I want is the return of good rock and pop-punk bands to make big comebacks right now. When is Fall Out Boy dropping their newest single, I need one so badly?

      Delete
    5. Their song for the Ghostbusters movie just left #40Friday. Hopefully they are not dropping another single soon so Irresistible can get off the countdown and we will have a non-Fall Out Boy countdown for the first time since 2013.

      Delete
    6. I mean a good song. No disrespect to the band or Missy Elliot, but I want something good. Something that reminds me of some of their older hits, like This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race, Sugar, We're Going Down, and Dance Dance.

      Delete
    7. I'm actually kinda with . here, I'm sure many will be throwing a big Fall Out Boy be-gone party once Irresistible leaves the countdown. :P

      Delete
    8. I just put Irresistible back into my top 50, and yet it may leave. I just want pop-punk, punk-rock and, rock bands to make a comeback. I'm sick of boy bands.

      Delete
    9. Bands like Blink-182 have their new albums.

      Delete
    10. Also, 5SOS is technically not a boy band because they do write their own music and play their own instruments. Just because they're four young guys, that doesn't make them a boy band.

      Delete
    11. Didn't you actually call them a boy band back in 2014, when they released their debut single, She Looks So Perfect.

      Delete
    12. Back then I didn't exactly know what I was talking about. I think during the past two years, I've slowly become more of an actual music reviewer (my very first entrant reviews ever were awful lol). And now I have a better grasp of things such as knowing what a boy band actually is.

      Delete
    13. They just don't have the same grasp of a pop-punk/rock band to me like Fall Out Boy does. They just seem like a lower class boy band to me. If I wanted a boy band, I'd listen to NSYNC and One Direction, not 5SOS. And yes, I know about the fact that Blink-182 released their new album, (And it also peaked at #1 on the Billboard 200) but I really only liked All The Small Things, and that was back in the early 2000s! I've been more a fan for Fall Out Boy if anything else, and even some of the older bands like the Beatles.

      Delete
  14. Tomorrow I'm running a 5K to help raise money for autism! I'm really excited for it

    ReplyDelete
  15. I recently heard Rise by Katy Perry on one of the local radio stations where I live. Could this be Katy's comeback hit? I don't expect it to enter the BBH100 next Tuesday, but I hope to see it debut high in 2 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's #1 on iTunes right now, so I'm sure this comeback that people have been waiting for will become a hit.

      Delete
    2. I hope so. I was so scared that whatever she released next was going to be worse than Dark Horse and This Is How We Do. Thank God, she's back on the right track, 'cause this is what the type of music she should be making.

      Delete
    3. Yep, I've already seen. And given the star power of Katy Perry, it's going to dominate and more than likely make the countdown. It might even jump straight there a week after its release to the world like CSTF did.

      Delete
    4. That's weird. I'm looking at the top 10 on iTunes and it shows me much different results.

      10. Send My Love (To Your New Lover)
      9. Me Too
      8. Ride
      7. H.O.L.Y
      6. Cheap Thrills
      5. Girls Talk Boys
      4. Rise
      3. This Is What You Came For
      2. Can't Stop The Feeling
      1. Make Me

      Delete
    5. The way mine is, the Top 5 songs are:

      5. This Is What You Came For
      4. Can't Stop The Feeling
      3. Girls Talk Boys
      2. Make Me...
      1. Rise

      Delete
    6. That is weird. I even refreshed the page, and it still comes up with the same top 10 I had.

      Delete
  16. Fun fact: I had a room full of posters like Taylor swift, Ariana grande, Demi Lovato, you name it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, we did not need to know about your personal stuff.

      Delete
  17. The Pop 20 Chart is OUT!!!
    http://pop45chart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. The point that AGT eliminated Steve is beyond unacceptable. Julia didn't deserve to go over him. Mat Franco won AGT season 9 but they had to eliminate Steve. Please bring it back as a wildcard or a replacement of a withdraw if there's any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually did like Julia more than Steven, but that's just because I like comedy more than magic (by a very small amount). But Steven was really good and should've gone through.

      Delete
    2. I am the worst nightmare in the house. 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

      Delete
    3. One Dance debuted the countdown at #1 this week.

      Delete
  19. Exits:
    x35. Messin' Around
    x36. Irresistible (IT HAPPENED!!!)
    x43. Never Forget You
    x44. Jet Black Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Biggest drop: X Ambassadors - Unsteady (Again) (-20 to #44)

      Delete
    2. Again, please bring Unsteady back up.

      Delete
    3. Never Forget You left?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!? This is way beyond stupid and needs to be fixed.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Holding its spot for the third week in a row: Lukas Graham - 7 Years (#42)

      Delete
    6. Will hold again for a 4th time or leave the countdown already.

      Delete
    7. Lost Boy drops 12 to #40.

      Delete
    8. The 1975 are back! The Sound debuts at #38.

      Delete
    9. One Dance debuts at #33. Sorry Chase, it's not #1.

      Delete
    10. Wild Things drops 13 to #32? Not okay!

      Delete
  20. Say at #29.

    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. SML (TYNL) is the biggest jump up 18 to #22.

    ReplyDelete
  22. We Don't Talk Anymore is still in the 20's right .?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Victorious jumps 16 to #14.


    Wait, what?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Entrants to the top 10:
    Calvin Harris/Rihanna - This is What You Came For (DEBUT)
    Nick Jonas/Tove Lo - Close (RE-ENTRY)
    OneRepublic - Wherever I Go (DEBUT?!?!?)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Walk the Moon - Shut Up and Dance
    #1 for the fifth time this week last year

    ReplyDelete
  26. Vote for my Wutchuwant countdown!
    http://goo.gl/forms/314IEC1qixOnXwgB2

    ReplyDelete
  27. Full countdown plus my mom's opinions:

    Exits:
    Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias - Messin' Around (#35) (red)
    Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (#36) (red)
    Zara Larsson/MNEK - Never Forget You (#43) (pink)
    5 Seconds of Summer - Jet Black Heart (#44) (pink)

    The countdown:
    45. G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself and I (#39) (green)
    44. X Ambassadors - Unsteady (#24) (green)
    43. Rihanna/Drake - Work (#45) (red)
    42. Lukas Graham - 7 Years (#42) (orange) (#Twins)
    41. Jason Derulo - If it Ain't Love (#41) (blue)
    40. Ruth B. - Lost Boy (#28) (blue)
    39. Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself (#37) (pink)
    38. The 1975 - The Sound (DEBUT) (blue)
    37. Flo Rida - My House (#31) (pink)
    36. Meghan Trainor - No (#38) (green)
    35. Fifth Harmony - Work From Home (#33) (red)
    34. Zayn - Pillowtalk (#34) (blue)
    33. Drake/WizKid/Kyla - One Dance (DEBUT) (purple)
    32. Alessia Cara - Wild Things (#19) (green)
    31. Lukas Graham - Mama Said (DEBUT) (green)
    30. Troye Sivan - Youth (#29) (green)
    29. Symon - Say (DEBUT) (green)
    28. DNCE - Cake By the Ocean (#32) (green, not an error)
    27. Grace - You Don't Own Me (#21) (red)
    26. All Time Low - Missing You (#26) (red)
    25. Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness (#27) (green)
    24. James Bay - Let it Go (#11) (green)
    23. Kent Jones - Don't Mind (#25) (red)
    22. Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover) (#40) (green)
    21. Meghan Trainor - Me Too (#17) (green)
    20. One Direction - History (#8) (pink)
    19. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better (#23) (green)
    18. The Summer Set - Figure Me Out (#18) (green)
    17. Charlie Puth/Selena Gomez - We Don't Talk Anymore (#22) (green)
    16. DNCE - Toothbrush (#20) (blue)
    15. Timeflies - Once in a While (#15) (green)
    14. Panic! at the Disco - Victorious (#30) (red)
    13. Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty (#9) (green)
    12. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (#14) (pink)
    11. Taylor Swift - New Romantics (#10) (pink)
    10. OneRepublic - Wherever I Go (#16) (green...she thought this was from Zayn lol!)
    9. Nick Jonas/Tove Lo - Close (#13) (green)
    8. Calvin Harris/Rihanna - This is What You Came For (#12) (green)
    7. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman (#6) (pink)
    6. The Chainsmokers/Daya - Don't Let Me Down (#3) (pink)
    5. Twenty One Pilots - Ride (#4) (green)
    4. Mike Posner/SeeB - I Took a Pill in Ibiza (#7) (pink)
    3. Pink - Just Like Fire (#2) (red)
    2. Sia/Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills (#5) (red)
    1. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling (#1) (green)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exits:
      Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias - Messin' Around (#35) (red)
      Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible (#36) (pink)
      Zara Larsson/MNEK - Never Forget You (#43) (green)
      5 Seconds of Summer - Jet Black Heart (#44) (pink)

      The countdown:
      45. G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself and I (#39) (red)
      44. X Ambassadors - Unsteady (#24) (green)
      43. Rihanna/Drake - Work (#45) (green)
      42. Lukas Graham - 7 Years (#42) (blue)
      41. Jason Derulo - If it Ain't Love (#41) (blue)
      40. Ruth B. - Lost Boy (#28) (red)
      39. Selena Gomez - Hands to Myself (#37) (pink)
      38. The 1975 - The Sound (DEBUT) (green)
      37. Flo Rida - My House (#31) (red)
      36. Meghan Trainor - No (#38) (green)
      35. Fifth Harmony - Work From Home (#33) (red)
      34. Zayn - Pillowtalk (#34) (blue)
      33. Drake/WizKid/Kyla - One Dance (DEBUT) (red)
      32. Alessia Cara - Wild Things (#19) (green)
      31. Lukas Graham - Mama Said (DEBUT) (red)
      30. Troye Sivan - Youth (#29) (blue)
      29. Symon - Say (DEBUT) (red)
      28. DNCE - Cake By the Ocean (#32) (red)
      27. Grace - You Don't Own Me (#21) (blue?)
      26. All Time Low - Missing You (#26) (dark green)
      25. Selena Gomez - Kill Em With Kindness (#27) (blue)
      24. James Bay - Let it Go (#11) (green)
      23. Kent Jones - Don't Mind (#25) (green)
      22. Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover) (#40) (green)
      21. Meghan Trainor - Me Too (#17) (orange)
      20. One Direction - History (#8) (red)
      19. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better (#23) (blue)
      18. The Summer Set - Figure Me Out (#18) (green)
      17. Charlie Puth/Selena Gomez - We Don't Talk Anymore (#22) (red)
      16. DNCE - Toothbrush (#20) (blue)
      15. Timeflies - Once in a While (#15) (green)
      14. Panic! at the Disco - Victorious (#30) (blue)
      13. Daya - Sit Still, Look Pretty (#9) (green)
      12. Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out (#14) (green)
      11. Taylor Swift - New Romantics (#10) (green)
      10. OneRepublic - Wherever I Go (#16) (red)
      9. Nick Jonas/Tove Lo - Close (#13) (green)
      8. Calvin Harris/Rihanna - This is What You Came For (#12) (red)
      7. Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman (#6) (blue)
      6. The Chainsmokers/Daya - Don't Let Me Down (#3) (green)
      5. Twenty One Pilots - Ride (#4) (green)
      4. Mike Posner/SeeB - I Took a Pill in Ibiza (#7) (green)
      3. Pink - Just Like Fire (#2) (purple)
      2. Sia/Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills (#5) (green)
      1. Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling (#1) (green)

      Delete
  28. Another Hit-Bound Entrant:
    Katy Perry - Rise
    (replacing TSOS!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm glad I didn't have the countdown spoiled for me, because I was pretty amazed that Fall Out Boy is no more on the countdown. But Hit-Bound had some pretty solid new entries, was not expecting the Coldplay track to enter but hey I'll take that.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Make Me is on HitBound!


    -Chasetronaut in the house

    ReplyDelete
  31. New Music Alert (sort of): Kent Jones/Pitbull/Lil Wayne - Don't Mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. - Calls the song a Pitbull ripoff because Spanish
      - A remix with Pitbull and Lil Wayne drops
      - Pitbull released a diss track to Lil Wayne in early 2013

      Oh, the irony.

      Delete
  32. Adrian, please updated your blog.

    -Chasetronaut in the House

    ReplyDelete
  33. Replies
    1. Alesso/Nico and Vinz - I Wanna Know
      Demi Lovato - Body Say (DEBUT)
      The Strumbellas - Spirits
      Bebe Rexha/Nicki Minaj - No Broken Hearts
      Flo Rida/Jason Derulo - Hello Friday
      5 Seconds of Summer - Girls Talk Boys (DEBUT)
      Jordan Fisher - All About Us
      Troye Sivan/Alessia Cara - Wild (DEBUT)
      Coldplay - Hymn For the Weekend (DEBUT)
      AJR - I'm Not Famous
      Ben Rector - Brand New
      Magic! - Red Dress
      Jacob Whitesides - Lovesick
      Katy Perry - Rise (DEBUT)

      Delete
  34. http://countdownmania.blogspot.com/2016/07/justin-timberlake-5-hits-1-week-of-71616.html

    ReplyDelete
  35. Adrian, please update your blog

    -Chasetronaut in the House

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He'll get to it when he gets to it, Chase. I'm sorry but please have some patience.

      Delete
  36. My review of the Double-digit #1's on the BBH100:

    10 weeks:
    Hello- Adele (GREEN)
    Happy- Pharrell Williams (GREEN)
    We Found Love- Rihanna/Calvin Harris (GREEN)
    Low- Flo Rida/T-Pain (GREEN)
    Irreplaceable- Beyoncé (GREEN)
    Gold Digger- Kanye West/Jamie Foxx (GREEN)
    Dilemma- Nelly/Kelly Rowland (BLUE)
    Foolish- Ashanti (YELLOW)
    Maria Maria- Santana/The Product G&B (RED)
    Physical- Olivia Newton-John (GREEN)
    You Light Up My Life- Debby Boone (DARK GREEN)
    Cherry Pink And Apple Blossom White- Perez Prado (DARK GREEN)
    Sincerely- McGuire Sisters (DARK GREEN)

    11 weeks:
    Independent Woman Part I- Destiny's Child (GREEN)
    I'll Be Missing You- Puff Daddy/Faith Evans/112 (DARK GREEN)
    Un-Break My Heart- Toni Braxton (GREEN)
    I Swear- All-4-One (DARK GREEN)
    Hound Dog/Don't Be Cruel- Elvis Presley (GREEN)

    12 weeks:
    See You Again- Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth (GREEN)
    Blurred Lines- Robin Thicke/Pharrell Williams/T.I. (ORANGE)
    Boom Boom Pow- The Black Eyed Peas (GREEN)
    Yeah!- Usher/Lil Jon/Ludacris (GREEN)
    Eminem- Lose Yourself (GREEN)
    Smooth- Santana/Rob Thomas (GREEN)

    13 weeks:
    Brandy & Monica- That Boy Is Mine (DARK GREEN)
    End Of The Road- Boyz II Men (BLUE)

    14 weeks:
    Uptown Funk!- Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars (GREEN)
    I Gotta Feeling- The Black Eyed Peas (GREEN)
    We Belong Together- Mariah Carey (GREEN)
    Candle In The Wind 1997- Elton John (GREEN)
    Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)- Los Del Rio (GREEN)
    I'll Make Love To You- Boyz II Men (GREEN)
    I Will Always Love You- Whitney Houston (GREEN)

    16 weeks:
    One Sweet Day- Mariah Carey/Boyz II Men (PURPLE)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll review this too. Only the ones I've heard though.

      Hello- Green
      Happy- Red (it was permanently ruined by overplay)
      We Found Love (Green)
      Low (Green)
      Gold Digger (Green)
      See You Again (Green)
      Blurred Lines (Green)
      Boom Boom Pow (Green)
      Yeah! (Green)
      Lose Yourself (Purple)
      Uptown Funk (Green)
      I Gotta Feeling (Green)
      Macarena (Green/Blue)

      Delete
    2. Wouldn't Happy be in orange, because its the only red.

      Delete