Sunday, June 12, 2016

Justin Timberlake (2) – Week Of June 11, 2016


So I'm hoping that very soon, I can post an update post where I discuss everything that's going to happening with this blog and my plan with it. Now that I'm out of school, I have a ton of time to do things for this blog. But yeah, I'm hoping to have an update post for you guys tomorrow. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Rachel Platten – Stand By You (#35)
  • Tryon – Somebody To Love Me (#36)
  • Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello – I Know What You Did Last Summer (#41)

Last Week's #1 Song: Justin Timberlake – Can't Stop The Feeling
The Countdown
45. Justin Bieber – Sorry (#39)
44. Elle King – America's Sweetheart (#43)
43. Rihanna/Drake – Work (#44)
42. Gwen Stefani – Make Me Like You (#45)
41. G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha – Me, Myself, and I (#42)
40. Adele – Hello (#40) [12 Weeks At #1]
39. Jason Derulo – If It Ain't Love (#22)
38. Meghan Trainor – No (#31)
37. The Weeknd – In The Night (#30)
36. Justin Bieber – Love Yourself (#29)
35. The Chainsmokers/Rozes – Roses (#38)
34. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato – Irresistible (#32)
33. Sia/Sean Paul – Cheap Thrills (DEBUT)
32. Charlie Puth – One Call Away (#33) [2 Weeks At #1]
31. Selena Gomez – Kill Em With Kindness (DEBUT)
30. The Summer Set – Figure Me Out (#27)
29. Zara Larsson/MNEK – Never Forget You (#13)
28. OneRepublic – Wherever I Go (#37)
27. Grace – You Don't Own Me (#26)
26. Troye Sivan – Youth (#14)
25. Meghan Trainor – Me Too (DEBUT)
24. Nick Jonas/Tove Lo – Close (#23)
23. Flo Rida – My House (#9) [1 Week At #1]
22. Daya – Sit Still, Look Pretty (#28)
21. X Ambassadors – Unsteady (#18)
20. Timeflies – Once In A While (#24)
19. Lukas Graham – 7 Years (#21)
18. Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias – Messin' Around (#34)
17. Zayn Malik – Pillowtalk (#5)
16. Twenty One Pilots – Ride (#16)
15. Calvin Harris/Rihanna – This Is What You Came For (#19)
14. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Jet Black Heart (#10)
13. Ariana Grande – Dangerous Woman (#25)
12. The Chainsmokers/Daya – Don't Let Me Down (#17)
11. P!nk – Just Like Fire (#20)
10. Selena Gomez – Hands To Myself (#15)
  9. James Bay – Let It Go (#6)
  8. Mike Posner/SeeB – I Took A Pill In Ibiza (#11)
  7. DNCE – Cake By The Ocean (#8) [4 Weeks At #1]
  6. Twenty One Pilots – Stressed Out (#4) [5 Weeks At #1]
  5. Fifth Harmony – Work From Home (#7)
  4. One Direction – History (#2)
  3. Panic! At The Disco – Victorious (#12) [1 Week At #1]
  2. Taylor Swift – New Romantics (#3) [1 Week At #1]
  1. Justin Timberlake – Can't Stop The Feeling! (#1) [2nd Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth – See You Again

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Jason Derulo – If It Ain't Love (–17)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias – Messin' Around (+16)

New Entrants
~ Yuck. More Selena Gomez was the last thing this countdown needed. Kill Em With Kindness is really not that much better than Hands To Myself. At least she actually sings in this one as opposed to whispering. But the whistling after the chorus is beyond annoying. We are four singles into this album and looking at them long-term, none of them are actually good. I actually forced myself to skim the rest of the album to see if they were ever any moments of light and shockingly, there was. I really hope Me & The Rhythm is the next single if there's going to be one. That one is actually pretty good. But when it comes to Selena Gomez, it seems that nothing can top the infectious 2011 hit, Love You Like A Love Song, which will probably forever be my favorite song from her. She came close to topping that with singles from Stars Dance (i.e. Come & Get It, Slow Down, etc.), but didn't quite get there.

~ Last we heard from Sia was I believe 2015 (last year I guess) when Elastic Heart was unfortunately stranded on Hit-Bound and never made it on to the countdown, which sucks because I liked that song. She's here this week with Cheap Thrills featuring the artist I've long awaited a comeback from, Sean Paul. Cheap Thrills right off the bat is nothing extraordinary from Sia, not like Chandelier was when that first came out. This one is a lot more radio-friendly and while that's certainly not a bad thing, it's not necessarily the best of Sia. That's my only criticism with this song. Aside from that, Sia does a really nice job on the vocals and I think the song was well written simply being about how you can have fun without money, which I can agree with in a way. Sean Paul did a flawless job on his verse as usual. I'm usually never disappointed with anything he does. Overall, I do like this song, but I don't think it'll stick with me in the long run the way Wild Ones, Titanium, and even Chandelier have.

~ It's possible that my official guilty pleasure of 2016 has debuted this week in the form of Meghan Trainor – Me Too. Last year I'm not sure if I had one, but my guilty pleasure from 2014 was without a doubt Nicki Minaj – Anaconda. I enjoyed that song as wrong as it felt. With Meghan Trainor's new single, I don't know what it is but I just find Me Too to be a really catchy song. Her vocals really aren't any better than they usually are. It's probably that chorus that I can never get out of my head. It's got me saying, "If I was you, I'd wanna be me too," at the most random moments ever. I haven't necessarily had good history with Meghan Trainor music, but this single is pretty damn catchy. I have to admit it. I can't make any promises as to whether or not this song will actually stick with me because I had a similar initial reaction with No, and I'm pretty much done with that song. But for now, I will just enjoy Me Too while that chorus goes on and on in my head.

Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list:


  • Symon – Say
  • Ruth B. – Lost Boy
  • Charlie Puth/Selena Gomez – We Don't Talk Anymore
  • Flo Rida/Jason Derulo – Hello Friday
  • Bebe Rexha/Nicki Minaj – No Broken Hearts
  • Shawn Mendes – Treat You Better
  • The 1975 – The Sound
  • Kent Jones – Don't Mind
  • Magic!/Sean Paul – Lay You Down Easy
  • Disturbed – The Sound of Silence
  • Alessia Cara – Wild Things
  • Jacob Whitesides – Lovesick
  • DNCE – Toothbrush
  • Alesso/Nico & Vinz – I Wanna Know

~ Magic!/Sean Paul – Lay You Down Easy is not going to debut the countdown. I just can't see it happening.

~ Jacob Whitesides – Lovesick is a big step up from his last Hit-Bound song, Secrets. I actually like this one quite a bit.

~ My celebrity crush at this very moment, Shawn Mendes, is back with a new single, Treat You Better, that should definitely debut soon. That's all I'm gonna say.

~ Anything involving Nico & Vinz just has to be good. I Wanna Know is exactly that. Awesome job, Alesso.

~ Hello Friday and Wild Things both seem like songs that should've been on here a while ago, but I still think they're good songs.

~ Kent Jones – Don't Mind is straight up trash. Enough said.

Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. Bebe Rexha/Nicki Minaj – No Broken Hearts
2. Shawn Mendes – Treat You Better
3. Disturbed – The Sound of Silence
4. Alesso/Nico & Vinz – I Wanna Know
5. Flo Rida/Jason Derulo – Hello Friday

Kill Em With Blurbs
~ Ugh. Bad enough we had mediocrity in the form of Kill Em With Kindness debuting, but Hands To Myself jumping back into the Top 10? That's just wrong.

~ Soooooo Work From Home is in the Top 5? Okay then......

~ Zayn Malik – Pillowtalk took another well deserved drop out of the Top 10. Now hopefully, it will actually move down farther. That'd be nice.

~ Rihanna/Drake – Work has been hanging towards the bottom of the countdown much longer than towards the top. I still really hate this song, so maybe next week will be the week where it finally leaves.

~ Yikes. Zara Larsson/MNEK – Never Forget You took quite a bit of a drop after its jump to #13 last week.

~ P!nk – Just Like Fire is finally making some well deserved jumps. Maybe next week, we can see it in the Top 10.

~ Jason Derulo – If It Ain't Love made quite a surprising drop this week. This song is getting a less interesting now, so I would definitely be okay with it leaving next week.

~ Yes, I grew back into Rachel Platten – Stand By You, and of course this is the week where it leaves. Just awesome.

~ It's nice to see that people have voted Mike Posner – I Took A Pill In Ibiza  back into the Top 10. I would love if it moves a little higher and replaces some of the mediocrity in the Top 5.

~ Something tells me we're going to have Justin Timberlake – Can't Stop The Feeling at #1 for a long while. Brace yourselves, everyone. This song will be overplayed in no time.

~ The Hit 45 Chart for this week is out! Find out if Coldplay can hold at #1 for a second week in a row and a seventh time overall with Hymn For The Weekend!
Link: http://hit45chart.blogspot.com/2016/06/hit-45-chart-week-of-june-11-2016.html

~ I'm sure by now, everyone has heard about the death of The Voice alumni, Christina Grimmie. She came in 3rd place on the Season 6 of The Voice and she was really talented. Just recently, she was shot after one of her concerts while signing autographs. Things like this just break my heart. I can't even imagine what her friends and family are going through right now. She was 22 years old and had a great life ahead of her. But of course, the gun violence is unfortunately not over as there was another shooting in Orlando, Florida at a gay nightclub. 50 were dead and over 50 were injured. This world just keeps getting worse and worse and it's heartbreaking that we still have gun violence to this day. I don't want to go any deeper into this topic because I could probably go on about it for hours. But that's just a little bit into actual news.

Throwback Pick Of The Week: Coldplay – Paradise

Most Missed Countdown Song: Major Lazer/DJ Snake/MØ – Lean On

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Rachel Platten – Better Place

Favorite Countdown Song This Week One Year Ago: David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Afrojack – Hey Mama

My Top 5 Picks
1. Mike Posner – I Took A Pill In Ibiza
2. P!nk – Just Like Fire
3. Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias – Messin' Around
4. OneRepublic – Wherever I Go
5. Meghan Trainor – Me Too

178 comments:

  1. And lol I figured you would hate Don't Mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Can we go a post without this for once?

      Delete
    3. It's just his opinion as much as I love it I accept his opinion.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. He'll probably explain when or if it debuts.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. "Can we go a post without this for once?"
      The best sentence in the history of this Earth.

      Delete
    8. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    9. The song is in the top 20 on the Billboard Hot 100, so I expect it to debut soon on the Countdown. I haven't heard it yet, so I don't really have an opinion yet.

      Delete
    10. I remember this comment.
      Chasetronaut in the houseMarch 13, 2016 at 8:45 AM
      I hate Miles, Trance, Durp, & Parker.
      Reply
      Now you like Parker. :/

      Delete
  3. Questions for Adrian:
    When will Sorry be in pink?
    When will My House be in pink?
    Why is Kill Em With Kindness bad?
    Why is Youth in pink?
    Why is 7 Years in pink? (Thanks by the way.)
    Could a Meghan Trainor song finally be in purple?
    Why is Pillowtalk not in red yet?
    Could you grow into Ride?
    Why do you hate Ride?
    Why is Stand By You in green?
    Why is Can't Stop The Feeling not in your top 5?
    Why is Cake By the Ocean not in red yet?
    Why is Stressed Out not in red yet?
    Why is Work From Home not in red yet?
    Why is the Sound in blue?
    Why have you not talked about Say yet?
    What do you like about the Sound of Silence?
    What do you hate about Don't Mind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. - Probably never. ;)
      - Not for another long while.
      - The song is just uninteresting and whistling is so annoying.
      - I'm starting to get tired of it.
      - Same as above.
      - It's possible, but very unlikely if she continues what she's doing.
      - It's very close to red, but it's not the end of the world if I'm stuck listening to it.
      - I doubt it.
      - It's one of those songs where I can't really explain why I dislike it, I just do. :P
      - I grew back into it.
      - Can't Stop The Feeling is probably at #6, so pretty close to the Top 5.
      - Same as Pillowtalk.
      - I'm tired of it, but I can still listen to it.
      - I don't hate it, it's just not that good either.
      - Pretty mediocre if you ask me.
      - It's catchy. That's all I can say about it. Maybe I'll say more if it debuts.
      - I really like the vocals and the production, plus it's nice to have a song from a hard rock band that isn't all metal every now and then.
      - Everything. I just can't stand this type of rap music.

      Delete
    3. -tosses phone to Parker- Look. their doing it.

      Delete
  4. -sees Orlando shooting- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY????!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What do you think of DNCE - Toothbrush, Adrian?

    Also, #1 Reccomendation for Hits 1 and You - Jon Bellion - Maybe IDK

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, sorry if this is unwanted advertising (and I mentioned this in the about post), but any chance you may be able to add my blog to the other countdown blogs section?
    sxmh1wc.blogspot.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unfortunately, Kill 'Em With Kindness is confirmed to be the last single off of Revival. Kinda sad too, I really wanted Sober to be the next single, or even Me & The Rhythm.

    Am I the only one who noticed that Sia says "Turn Hits 1 on" instead of "Turn the radio on"? Either way I still like Cheap Thrills, and I'm glad they kept Sean Paul in it, because he makes the song much better.

    Oh great, the worst Meghan Trainor song had to debut here as well. This isn't as bad as Work From Home, but my God Meghan, seriously? A K-Pop song with a disappointing drop, despite a really good pre-chorus? This is just The Time (Dirty Bit) the 5th time around. Its that bad.

    Great, Messin' Around and Work From Home made new jumps this week. *Sarcasm intensifies*

    Wait, did Never Forget You seriously dropped to #29? WHY?!?!?!

    On the bright side, New Romantics, and Can't Stop The Feeling now occupy the top 2 and not a bunch of mediocre or awful songs in the top 10.

    It amazes me that Make Me Like You and Work are in the bottom 5, and still haven't left despite little to no airplay.

    I've grown into In The Night.

    I'm glad Once In A While is in the top 20, but I would also like Unsteady to get back up there as well.

    Can we also get Sit Still, Look Pretty to jump into the top 20? I'm glad it rebounded after the small drops it took for a few weeks.

    Yay! My House finally dropped out of the top 20!

    My opinion of Hello has only strengthened after listening to it again, as well as her other song s like Rolling In The Deep, and Send My Love (To Your New Lover)

    I thought we were getting a 5-exit week this week, but I guess only 3 songs were going to leave and 2 Hit-Bound songs left. Oh well.

    No is probably going to leave by the end of Summer, if not the end of the month.

    Top 5:
    1. Can't Stop The Feeling- Justin Timberlake
    2. Never Forget You- Zara Larsson/MNEK
    3. Just Like Fire- P!nk
    4. America's Sweetheart- Elle King
    5. Cheap Thrills- Sia/Sena Paul

    Bottom 5:
    1. Work From Home- Fifth Harmony
    2. Me Too- Meghan Trainor
    3. One Call Away- Charlie Puth
    4. History- One Direction
    5. Love Yourself- Justin Bieber

    Recommendation:
    Send My Love (To Your New Lover)

    Throwback Picks:
    Jump- Kriss Kross
    Work It- Missy Elliot
    1985- Bowling For Soup
    Hero- Mariah Carey
    Get Ur Freak On- Missy Elliot
    I Believe I Can Fly- R. Kelly
    Believe- Cher
    Eye Of The Tiger- Survivor
    All Star- Smash Mouth
    One Sweet Day- Mariah Carey/Boyz II Men

    Most Missed Songs:
    Rolling In The Deep- Adele
    Set Fire To The Rain- Adele
    Fight Song- Rachel Platten
    Stand By You- Rachel Platten (Already!)
    Roar- Katy Perry

    So, yeah Christina Grimmie is dead. Its very sad and all respect to her family. Even worse is the horrific mass shooting at a gay night club in Orlando, Florida, where 50 are dead and 53 are injured. Many news organizations, and even the Florida Governor Rick Scott (R) has said that "this clearly was an act of terror." Orlando Mayor Buddy Dyer asked Gov. Rick Scott to declare a state of emergency following the attack. The gunman was identified as Omar Mateen, Rep. Alan Grayson said during a Sunday morning press conference. Mateen was a U.S. citizen, Grayson said, though that was "not true of other family members of his." Mateen, 29, lived in Fort Pierce, Fla. He was born in New York to parents of Afghan origin and was a Muslim. Latest news reports that this mass shooting could be tied to ISIS. Our hearts and prayers go out to those who were killed and those families suffering after this horrific tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Canada, its basically 5 hockey rinks surrounded by bears.

      Delete
    2. THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one here who thought Me Too was utter crap.

      Delete
    3. I guess great minds think alike sometime.

      Delete
  9. I never flunk Math and never was late
    All my life I got good grades

    TOTALLY RELATED

    I'm never late this year, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will take a car ride to TARGET and buy some new clothes.

      Delete
  10. Adrian, can you also update the New Songs Out There page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll get to it soon enough.

      Delete
    2. He's not being serious at all. And besides, I don't believe anything Chase says, so why should you?

      Delete
  11. Love You Like A Love Song was 2012, not 2011.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was released in 2011. It may have hit #1 in 2012, but it's release was 2011.

      Delete
    2. I thought it was released this year.

      Delete
    3. Seriously Chase, are you that thick headed?

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Mine's called The Never-Ending Can't Stop the Feeling! holding at #1 for a third week in a row next week.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  13. Top 20 review:

    0-Shit
    20. Work From Home- Fifth Harmony
    19. History- One Direction

    1-Bad
    18. Messin' Around- Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias
    17. Cake By The Ocean- DNCE

    2-Meh
    16. This Is What You Came For- Calvin Harris/Rihanna
    15. Jet Black Heart- 5 Seconds Of Summer

    3-Decent
    14. Dangerous Woman- Ariana Grande
    13. Hands To Myself- Selena Gomez

    4-Good
    12. Don't Let Me Down- The Chainsmokers/Daya
    11. Let It Go- James Bay
    10. Pillowtalk- Zayn malik
    9. Victorious- Panic! At The Disco
    8. 7 Years- Lukas Graham

    5-Great
    7. Stressed Out- Twenty One Pilots
    6. Once In A While- Timeflies
    5. Ride- Twenty One Pilots
    4. New Romantics- Taylor Swift
    3. I Took A Pill In Ibiza- Mike Posner/SeeB
    2. Just Like Fire- P!nk
    1. Can't Stop The Feeling- Justin Timberlake

    Total Score: 67/100 Good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just out of curiousity, what's wrong with Messin' Around?

      Delete
    2. It feels like a watered down, worse version of I Like It. Its not the party anthem I expected from Pitbull and Enrique Iglesias. Its a disappointment from them. Its more bland and boring if anything.

      Delete
    3. That's how I felt the first time I listened to it, but somehow I managed to grow into it.

      Delete
    4. I don't think I will. It just doesn't have the same kick as I Like It had. But its not Enrique's worst song I've ever heard. Or even Pitbull's worst. I've heard them perform worse than this.

      Delete
    5. Well in I Like It, Pitbull only had one verse while Enrique was the main crux of the song. As for me, I've liked a handful of Pitbull's biggest hits, but I think the thing I've noticed with Messin' Around is that I'm more used to hearing him on faster production, while this one feels slower. I like it for now, but I don't know how long it'll stick with me.

      Delete
    6. That's my main problem with this. It doesn't feel like a Pitbull song because the production is slower, than what I'm used to hearing with Pitbull on it.

      Delete
  14. I'm working on my top 100 songs of all-time right now. You'll be surprised as to what my #1 is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its The Real Slim Shady isn't it?

      Delete
    2. It's not an Eminem song. That's all I'm going to say.

      Delete
    3. WHAT? PARKER NOT PUTTING AN EMINEM SONG AT #1 ON HIS TOP 100 SONGS OF ALL-TIME LIST? I DON'T BELIEVE IT! *sarcasm is severely implied*

      Delete
    4. It can't be 5 Seconds Of Summer – What I Like About You. And what is your opinion on that song? I think it's their best.

      Delete
    5. ., before you started commenting I was known as the Ultra-Hater of 5SOS. That pretty much explains it.

      Delete
    6. I know...I've looked at many of the comment sections from 2015 and 2014. Here is a review of all of the 5SOS songs that made the countdown.
      SLSP: Yuck!
      Amnesia: Yuck.
      WILAY: Their best.
      SKH: I like this one...sorry.
      Hey Everybody: Okay.
      JBH: Cool.

      Delete
    7. And you pretty much still are, considering you actually put one of there songs that I will not say, as your #1 worst song of all-time.

      Delete
    8. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    9. . why can't I read your blog anymore? Why do you have it be for invited readers only?

      Delete
    10. I thought I typed your name on the list, but somehow they erased all the names from the list. I'll re-type the names later.

      Delete
  15. Guys my weekend countdown post it out!
    I'll just link it below because no one wants to type in my blog 😂
    http://hiits1weekendcountdown.blogspot.com/2016/06/justin-timberlake-2-week-of-june-10th.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  16. Weekend countdown post on my blog! 👇👇👇

    http://sxmhitsoneweekendcountdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chase, you confuse me. A lot.

      Delete
    2. He literally commented on everyone else's comments, and it was useless stuff and random crap that no one really wants to hear. Its pathetic.

      Delete
    3. Look at his reply on this comment.
      https://siriusxmhits1weekendcountdown.blogspot.com/2016/06/justin-timberlake-2-week-of-june-11-2016.html?showComment=1465758949804#c3156780416612401567

      Delete
    4. And he put Target in all caps. I think all the stuff he puts in caps were stylized that way.

      Delete
    5. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  17. So in other news, it seems neither In The Night nor Me, Myself and I are available for vote on the site, and Stand By You is. Wonder if this means foreshadowing for some of the songs leaving the countdown?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I couldn't find Work to vote, and yet that song is still on the Countdown.

      Delete
  18. Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to announce that the 2016 Stanley Cup winners are the Pittsburg Penguins! They have defeated the San Jose Sharks on game 6, 3-1! I am so happy that my favorite NHL team has won the Stanley Cup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One or my favorite you tubers are gonna be happy :/

      Delete
  19. #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Fleur East - Sax

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have a question for Adrian:
    What will be in orange when Work leaves? Hands To Myself? In The Night? One Call Away?

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Replies
    1. Me too...I still have finals though.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. I guess I could say I'm not out of school yet...but I have finished classes.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. I had to get up at 6 in the morning on school days plus Saturdays for the countdown.

      Delete
    8. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    9. Congratulations! You have officially finished middle school!

      Delete
    10. Congratulations to...wait, what Chase? I don't get it!
      -.

      Delete
    11. Trance1317 will finish middle school this year too.

      Delete
  23. Top 30 Awesomeness finally out! Link below:

    http://durpblogs.blogspot.com/2016/06/t30-awesomeness-6102016-summer-break.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  25. John Bellion's new album "The Human Condition" is really good! You might see some of the songs from that album on the Pop 20 Chart.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. My first comment here:
      http://siriusxmhits1weekendcountdown.blogspot.com/2016/02/twenty-one-pilots-2-week-of-february-27.html?showComment=1456614959569#c4549367613564087177
      (Yes, that was me.)

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. I really don't think you started shooting yourself.

      Delete
  27. Hot 100 so far:
    1. One Dance
    2. Panda
    3. Can't Stop the Feeling
    4. Don't Let Me Down
    5. That Song Miles Hates So Much
    6. That Song I Hate So Much
    7. This is What You Came For
    8. I Took a Pill in Ibiza
    9. Needed Me
    10. Just Like Fire
    11. Don't Mind
    13. Cheap Thrills
    15. Ride
    18. For Free
    34. Treat You Better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only good things to have happened is Ride jumping, Don't Let Me Down jumping, That Song I Hate So Much dropping, and Cheap Thrills jumping.

      Delete
  28. "Hey everyone I blog the countdown now to if you could please check my blog out and why did Stay the night re- enter!! WHYYYYY".

    MY FIRST COMMENT GUYS😂^

    ReplyDelete
  29. I don't see the problem with Kill Em With Kindness, I think it's super catchy.

    Also, DRAKE-WESTON ROAD FLOWS PLZZZZZZZZZZ LISTEN ITS JUST FIRE STRAIGHT UP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I am surprised, I would've thought Adrian liked Don't Mind

      Delete
    2. I expected Adrian to not like Don't Mind.

      I agree on KEWK. I love it!

      Delete
    3. WESTON
      ROAD
      FLOWS
      LISTEN TO IT

      Delete
    4. People that know me well would know that I would not like a trashy song like Don't Mind.

      Delete
    5. I find it to be a cool and fun song...but I understand why you don't like it.

      Delete
    6. Is Don't Mind worse than Work?

      Delete
    7. If you hate Don't Mind that much, there is no way you will like Packy - Wobbin, AKA the best rap song right now other than Don't Mind.

      Delete
    8. Is it worse than...
      Thinking Out Loud?
      Sugar?
      Uma Thurman?
      Same Old Love?
      Kamikaze?

      Delete
  30. Adrian, can you please update the NSOT page?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Aye fam I finally got the WC out on my blog and the BBH100 came out yesterday if you didn't already see!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Never Forget You only has 1 spin so far. Let's hope it has more tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hey Adrian, I think you would like All Time Low, Maybe IDK, Guillotine, and Woke The F*ck Up from Jon Bellion's new album "The Human Condition".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Triff, you are going back to sleep.

      Delete
    2. Triff, I think Maybe IDK was the best from " The Human Condition" other than a couple others. Also, not really related but when I go online of minecraft your name is blocked

      Delete
  34. Please re-enter HitBound, Missing You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Spins for this week:

    Top 5 Hit-Bound:
    Treat You Better: 4
    Wild Things: 4
    Lost Boy: 3
    WDTA: 3
    Lovesick: 3

    Weekend Countdown: 0 spin songs:
    America's Sweetheart
    Work
    MMLY
    Me, Myself, & I
    IIAL
    Roses

    Spins for the top 10 (in spin order):
    Hands to Myself: 11
    CBTO: 12
    Let it Go: 13
    Work From Home: 16
    History: 16
    Stressed Out: 17
    Victorious: 18
    ITAPII: 19
    New Romantics: 21
    CSTF: 21

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Missing You also has 5 spins.

      Delete
    2. Never Forget You sadly has only 2 spins so far.

      Delete
    3. Let's hope that means the end of workworkworkworkwork. Sounds like it'll be it for Make Me Like You and America's Sweetheart as well.

      Delete
  36. I think this was my first comment: http://siriusxmhits1weekendcountdown.blogspot.com/2014/08/maroon-5-1-week-of-august-16-2014.html?showComment=1408282167020#c5206581910305178816

    ReplyDelete
  37. The Hot 45 Chart is out in video form! Vote for your top 10 songs in the video's comment section! Go to the blog, then watch the video.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Billboard Hot 100:

    1. One Dance- Drake/WizKid/Kyla (#1)
    2. Panda- Desiigner (#2)
    3. Can't Stop the Feeling- Justin Timberlake (#3)
    4. Don't Let Me Down- The Chainsmokers/Daya (#5)
    5. Work From Home- Fifth Harmony/Ty Dolla $ign (#4)
    6. 7 Years- Lukas Graham (#6)
    7. This is What You Came For- Calvin Harris/Rihanna (#9)
    8. I Took a Pill in Ibiza- Mike Posner/SeeB (#8)
    9. Needed Me- Rihanna (#8)
    10. Just Like Fire- P!nk (#10)
    11. Don't Mind- Kent Jones (#11)
    12. Work- Rihanna/Drake (#12)
    13. Cheap Thrills- Sia/Sean Paul (#19) AIRPLAY GAINER]
    14. Dangerous Woman- Ariana Grande (#11)
    15. Ride- Twenty One Pilots (#22)
    16. Never Forget You- Zara Larsson/MNEK (#14)
    17. H.O.L.Y- Florida Gerogia Line (#21)
    18. For Free- DJ Khaled/Drake (HOT SHOT DEBUT)
    19. Love Yourself- Justin Bieber (#16)
    20. Pillowtalk- Zayn Malik (#15)
    21. Stressed Out- Twenty One Pilots (#18)
    22. Cake By The Ocean- DNCE (#17)
    23. My House- Flo Rida (#20)
    24. Controlla- Drake (#25)
    25. Lost Boy- Ruth. B (#28)
    26. Low Life- Future/The Weeknd (#23)
    27. Close- Nick Jonas/Tove Lo (#26)
    28. Send My Love (to Your New Lover)- Adele (#32)
    29. All The Way Up- Fat Joe/Remy Ma/Jay-Z/French Montana/Infared
    30. Me, Myself, & I- G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha (#24)
    31. Me Too- Meghan Trainor (#37)
    32. Let It Go- James Bay (#29)
    33. Too Good- Drake/Rihanna (#30)
    34. Treat You Better- Shawn Mendes (DEBUT)
    35. Oui- Jeremih (#3)
    36. Sorry- Justin Bieber (#31)
    37. Cut It- O.T. Genasis/Young Dolph (#36)
    38. Exchange- Bryson Tiller (#3(
    39. 2 Phones- Kevin Gates (#34)
    40. Humble & Kind- Tim McGraw (#45)
    41. Sorry- Beyoncé (#40)
    42. Pop Style- Drake/The Throne (#35)
    43. Huntin', Fishin' & Lovin' Every Day- Luke Bryan (#49)
    44. Wicked- Future (#51)
    45. T-Shirt- Thomas Rhett (#41)
    46. Never Be Like You- Flume/Kai (#46)
    47. Into You- Ariana Grande (#48)
    48. Unsteady- X Ambassadors (#70)
    49. Middle- DJ Snake/Bipolar Sunshine (#44)
    50. No- Meghan Trainor (#43)
    51. Wild Things- Alessia Cara (#50)
    52. Kill 'Em With Kindness- Selena Gomez (#74) [STREAMING GAINER]
    53. Really, Really- Kevin Gates (#52)
    54. Came Here To Forget- Kevin Gates (#42)
    55. Uber Everywhere- MadeinTYO (#56)
    56. My Church- Maren Morris (#57)
    57. Somewhere On A Beach- Dierks Bentley (#38)
    58. Church Bells- Carrie Underwood (#63)
    59. From The Ground Up- Dan + Shay (#86) [DIGITAL SALES GAINER]
    60. Lights Come On- Jason Aldean (#64)
    61. I Hate U, I Love U- Gnash Featuring Olivia O'Brien (#59)
    62. Wasted Time- Keith Urban (#65)
    63. Wake Up- Fetty Wap (#58)
    64. Messin' Around- Pitbull/Enrique Iglesias (#69)
    65. Body- Dreezy/Jeremih (#62)
    66. The Sound Of Silence- Disturbed (#53)
    67. Head Over Boots- Jon Pardi (#68)
    68. Record Year- Eric Church (#66)
    69. Hype- Drake (#54)
    70. Snapback- Old Dominion (#55)
    71. You Don't Own Me- Grace/G-Eazy (#71)
    72. Childs Play- Drake (#60)
    73. Still Here- Drake (#61)
    74. Wherever I Go- OneRepublic (#78)
    75. Nothing Is Promised- Mike WiLL Made-It x Rihanna (DEBUT)
    76. Light It Up- Major Lazer/Nyla/Fuse ODG (#73)
    77. Grammys- Drake/Future (#67)
    78. Think Of You- Chris Young- Cassadee Pope (#75)
    79. Gold- Kiiara (#83)
    80. Noise Kenny Chesney (#79)
    81. Peter Pan- Kelsea Ballerini (#92)
    82. Make You Miss Me- Sam Hunt (#93)
    83. American Country Love Song- Jake Owen (#89)
    84. Might Not- Belly/The Weeknd (#76)
    85. With You- Drake/PARTYNEXTDOOR (#77)
    86. Sit Still, Look Pretty- Daya (#100)
    87. Mind Reader- Dustin Lynch (#72)
    88. Formation- Beyoncé (#82)
    89. Hasta El Amanecer- Nicky Jam (#95)
    90. Ophelia- The Lumineers (#96)
    91. Feel Now Ways- Drake (#80)
    92. Faded- Alan Walker (#88)
    93. Fix- Chris Lane (#99)
    94. Law- Yo Gotti/E-40 (#81)
    95. Piece By Piece- Kelly Clarkson (#91)
    96. Kiss It Better- Rihanna (#94)
    97. Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1- Kanye West (RE-ENTRY)
    98. Moolah- Young Greatness (#85)
    99. No Problem- Chance The Rapper/Lil Wayne/2 Chainz (#97)
    100. Youth- Troye Sivan (#90)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Recommendations for Hits 1:
    Major Lazer & MOTi/Ty$/WizKid/Kranium - Boom
    Ellie Goulding - Keep on Dancin'
    Zara Larsson - Lush Life
    Tinie Tempah/Zara Larsson - Girls Like
    Beyoncé - Sorry
    COLDPLAY/Beyoncé/SeeB - Hymn for the Weekend
    Rizzo - Good as Hell
    Charly Black - Gyal You a Party Animal
    Drake/Rihanna - Too Good
    Drake/Beenie Man - Controlla
    Nicky Jam - Hasta el Amanecer/With You Tonight
    Pitbull/Robin Thicke/Joe Perry/Travis Barker - Bad Man
    Rihanna - Needed Me
    Rachel Platten - Better Place
    Haley Reinhart - Better
    Le'on - Tired of Talking
    Chris Brown - Grass Ain't Greener
    Usher - Crash
    Fifth Harmony/Fetty Wap - All in My Head (Flex)
    G-Eazy/Chris Brown/Tory Lanez - Drifting
    Flume/Kai - Never Be like You
    Gwen Stefani - MiSERY
    Little Mix - Love Me like You
    Future/The Weeknd - Low Life
    Frankie - New Obsession
    kiiara - Gold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More Recommendations for Hits 1:
      Lauren Waller - Never Were
      X Ambassadors/Jamie N Commons - Low Life
      CHVRCHΞS/Hayley Williams - Bury It
      Gyptian/Lady Leshurr/Diztortion - All on Me
      We the Kings/Elena Coats - Sad Song
      Ariana Grande - Into You
      Elle King - Good Girls [from the "Ghostbusters" soundtrack]
      Sak Noel/Salvi/Sean Paul - Trumpets
      jaysean/Sean Paul - Make My Love Go
      Wale/Sam Sneak - My Pyt

      Delete
    2. I care about:
      3 (but it's slightly old)
      5
      12 (but it's slightly old)
      32

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. How dare you X Ambassadors! You copied a song from my fav singer of all time!

      Delete
    5. 14 - Heard some of this one today while I was in Target. Sure.
      19 - A big step up from Work From Home, too bad they'd probably remove Fetty Wap from it.
      26 - What the heck is that glitchy sample? Yeah, let's not have this one.
      32 - Please please please Hits 1 let this one make the countdown D:

      Delete
  40. Dangerous Woman album review out on my blog! Drop your top 10 songs and the pray hashtags! See ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -sees pray hashtags- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhHHHhHHHHhH!!!!!! -runs to kitchen-

      Delete
  41. Got up at 6 AM for the countdown, so here you go: (Adding big gap for spoilers)















    Exits:
    Sorry by Justin Bieber (#45)
    America's Sweetheart by Elle King (#44)
    Hello by Adele (#40)
    In the Night by The Weeknd (#37)
    One Call Away by Charlie Puth (#32)

    The Countdown:
    45. Me, Myself and I by G-Easy and Bebe Rexha (#41)
    44. Make Me Like You by Gwen Stefani (#42)
    43. Work by Rihanna featuring Drake (#43)
    42. No by Meghan Trainor (#38)
    41. Roses by The Chainsmokers featuring ROZES (#35)
    40. We Don't Talk Anymore by Charlie Puth and Selena Gomez (debut)
    39. Never Forget You by Zara Larsson and MNEK (#29)
    38. Lost Boy by Ruth B. (debut)
    37. If It Ain't Love by Jason Derulo (#39)
    36. Missing You by All Time Low (debut)
    35. Youth by Troye Sivan (#26)
    34. Wild Things by Alessia Cara (debut)
    33. Toothbrush by DNCE (debut)
    32. Love Yourself by Justin Bieber (#36)
    31. Kill 'Em With Kindness by Selena Gomez (#31)
    30. Irresistible by Fall Out Boy and Demi Lovato (#34)
    29. My House by Flo Rida (#23)
    28. Wherever I Go by OneRepublic (#28)
    27. Once In a While by Timeflies (#20)
    26. Pillowtalk by Zayn Malik (#17)
    25. Me Too by Meghan Trainor (#25)
    24. Jet Black Heart by 5 Seconds of Summer (#14)
    23. Sit Still, Look Pretty by Daya (#22)
    22. 7 Years by Lukas Graham (#19)
    21. Hands to Myself by Selena Gomez (#10)
    20. Figure Me Out by The Summer Set (#30)
    19. This Is What You Came For by Calvin Harris featuring Rihanna (#15)
    18. Cake By The Ocean by DNCE (#7)
    17. Messin' Around by Pitbull and Enrique Iglesias (#18)
    16. Unsteady by X Ambassadors (#21)
    15. Cheap Thrills by Sia featuring Sean Paul (#33)
    14. Ride by Twenty-one Pilots (#16)
    13. You Don't Own Me by Grace (#27)
    12. Victorious by Panic! At the Disco (#3)
    11. Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande (#13)
    10. Don't Let Me Down by The Chainsmokers featuring Daya (#12)
    9. Close by Nick Jonas and Tove Lo (#24)
    8. Just Like Fire by P!nk (#11)
    7. History by One Direction (#4)
    6. Let It Go by James Bay (#9)
    5. Work From Home by Fifth Harmony (#5)
    4. Stressed Out by Twenty-one Pilots (#6)
    3. I Took a Pill In Ibiza by Mike Posner (#8)
    2. Can't Stop the Feeling! by Justin Timberlake (#1)
    1. New Romantics by Taylor Swift (#2) (second week at #1) - Lance Warren is not going to be happy with this one.

    Hit-Bound
    No Broken Hearts by Bebe Rexha and Nicki Minaj
    Send My Love (To Your New Lover) by Adele (debut)
    Lovesick by Jacob Whitesides
    Red Dress by MAGIC! (debut)
    I Wanna Know by Alesso with Nico and Vinz
    I'm Not Famous by AJR (debut)
    The Sound of Silence by Disturbed
    Say by Symon
    Hello Friday by Flo Rida featuring Jason Derulo
    The Sound by 1975
    Don't Mind by Kent Jones
    Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes
    (there may be one or two more songs I missed)

    I'll have my blog up in a bit, so there you go.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Get daily ideas and guides for making THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE totally FREE.
    SUBSCRIBE TODAY

    ReplyDelete