Thursday, February 18, 2016

2016 Grammy Awards Performance Review

On Monday night, the 58th annual Grammy awards aired on CBS. They were hosted by LL Cool J, who I thought was a pretty good host. We're not going to get a whole lot into that. Instead, let's just take a look at our performances. Her we go!



  • Taylor Swift – Out Of The Woods

Review: And that my friends, is how you kick off a music award show! That was a fun and energetic performance by the artist that has been KILLING it this past year. Jack Antonoff, who co-wrote and co-produced the song, even performed with her. Overall, it was a really fun performance. I definitely really liked it.

Overall Grade: 9.5 out of 10


  • Sam Hunt/Carrie Underwood – Take Your Time / Heartbeat

Review: This felt like Luke Bryan's performance of Home Alone Tonight from the 2015 AMAs with Karen Fairchild. It certainly was not a bad performance. But it was really long for a simple duet. Overall, it was a pretty mediocre performance.

Overall Grade: 6.5 out of 10


  • The Weeknd – Can't Feel My Face / In The Night

Review: Very disappointing that he had to perform his two mediocre songs, but not The Hills. He had good moves when performing Can't Feel My Face, so I give him that. His performance of In The Night was pretty bad. It was way to stripped down and I don't think that fits The Weeknd. Sure, he has a great voice and all, but it sounded annoying at some moments and that was legit the only thing that was standing out during that performance. Very disappointing that the Can't Feel My Face portion was the best.

Overall Grade: 3 out of 10


  • Andra Day/Ellie Goulding – Rise Up / Love Me Like You Do

Review: These ladies both have really nice voices. So this performance was enjoyable. It's very similar to Sam Hunt and Carrie Underwood's earlier performance in the sense that these two were constantly switching between their songs. I liked it and all, but it's nothing that stood out as amazing or anything.

Overall Grade: 8 out of 10


  • John Legend/Demi Lovato/Luke Bryan/Meghan Trainor/Tyrese/Lionel Richie – Lionel Richie Tribute Medley

Review: (Almost) Every artist did a nice job on their pieces of this performance. Some voices (John Legend and Demi Lovato) stood out more than others (Meghan Trainor). But in the end, it was a good performance. Again, nothing outstanding. But certainly not bad.

Overall Grade: 7.5 out of 10


  • Little Big Town – Girl Crush

Review: This is still a really sweet song and I thoroughly enjoy their performances of this song. It was definitely one of the better performances. It wasn't too much, but I really think it's a nice song. Overall, it was a sweet performance.

Overall Grade: 8.5 out of 10


  • Stevie Wonder/Pentatonix – That's The Way Of The World

Review: Steve Wonder still has a voice that really stands out. Pentatonix did a nice job as well. It was a short and sweet performance.

Overall Grade: 7.5 out of 10


  • The Eagles/Bernie Leadon/Jackson Browne – Take It Easy

Review: I'm borderline with this performance between good and mediocre. Possibly more mediocre. It was interesting, I guess. But to be honest, I was getting bored while watching this.

Overall Grade: 6 out of 10


  • Tori Kelly/James Bay – Let It Go / Hollow

Review: This performance started out really slow, boring, and bad. James Bay's voice was actually pretty irritating to me. However, about halfway into the performance, Tori Kelly started to shine with that amazing voice I know she has in her. Even James Bay's voice started to pick up as well and it actually sounded pretty good. Unfortunately, I still had to deal with the very boring first half of the performance. But I'm glad things picked up and it wasn't a total snoozer.

Overall Grade: 5 out of 10


  • Hamilton Cast – Alexander Hamilton

Review: I zoned out multiple times throughout this performance. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't enough to keep me interested which led to my continuous zoning out. I guess it was okay. But it was certainly not something I would've spent money to go see.

Overall Grade: 6.5 (maybe 7) out of 10


  • Kendrick Lamar – The Blacker The Berry / Alright

Review: I know what you guys are thinking. "Oh this was a hip-hop/rap performance, so he probably hated it." I'll admit, I do tend to continuously bash on the hip-hop/rap genre because a good chunk of that genre is bland, annoying, boring, and just uninteresting. How about we dig into this performance? But let me just start out by saying that this performance was excellent and here's why. Rappers nowadays tend to rap about drugs, sex, girls, and money. We cannot deny that. Kendrick Lamar, on the other hand, raps from the heart. I only recently listened to To Pimp A Butterfly and frankly, I almost think it was deserving for Album of the Year. The lyrics in these songs really stand out as meaningful. Frankly, I think he sets a perfect example for a rapper. But yeah. His music is full of meaning. To me, it sounded almost like poetry. Now how about that amazing rapping capability? That was like 20 words per second at some parts. It was really cool to watch. I know I bash on the hip-hop/rap genre a lot and make it seem like I don't like any rapper at all. But when I find a rapper that really stands out in this way like Kendrick Lamar, it's pretty obvious he is worth coming back to whenever a new album comes out. I haven't heard a rapper like him since Eminem. Overall, it was an amazing performance and easily the best performance of the night. Yes, even I didn't see that coming.

Overall Grade: Definite 10 out 10


  • Miguel/Greg Phillinganges – She's Out Of My Life

Review: I like Miguel's voice. That's about it. This was really short for a performance. So there really wasn't anything else to it.

Overall Grade: 6 out of 10




  • Adele – All I Ask

Review: There was a lot of talk about how there were technical issues during this performance that drowned Adele's voice out. I think she still sounded like she usually does. This performance wasn't too special. It was pretty much just Adele's voice, which I do get tired of listening to after a while. It definitely was not a bad performance. It just wasn't something I would pay to go see.

Overall Grade: 6.5 (maybe 7) out of 10


  • Justin Bieber/Skrillex & Diplo – Love Yourself / Where Are Ü Now

Review: Justin Bieber started out very nicely with a performance of Love Yourself on the acoustic guitar. I loved this part of the performance almost as much as I love the song. I just love his voice. I could listen to it for a long time nonstop. Then Justin joined our friends Skrillex and Diplo to perform Where Are Ü Now, which I'm on the edge about. It was definitely different as the two DJ's were playing actual instruments. But I think it was a little too different. Justin still had a nice voice and all. But I did not like the work from Skrillex and Diplo. I thought this would be the best performance of the night. But unfortunately, I was a little disappointed about that second half.

Overall Grade: 8 out of 10


  • Lady Gaga/Nile Rodgers David Bowie Tribute Medley

Review: So many people hyped up way too much about this performance. Yes, she can sing. But what I want out of Lady Gaga is another hit like Bad Romance, Alejandro, Telephone, Just Dance, etc. This tribute to David Bowie certainly was not bad. But tributes are not what I want to see or hear. How about we get some new music from this lady? Overall, this performance was decent. Not much else to say.

Overall Grade: 6.5 out of 10


  • Chris Stapleton/Bonnie Raitt/Gary Clark Jr. – The Thrill Is Gone

Review: Another tribute. Great. This time to B.B. King. This was pretty mediocre. I see no uniqueness in Chris Stapleton. I don't see what makes him stand out so much to the point where he gets nominated for Album of the Year. But yeah. Overall, pretty mediocre performance. I was kind of falling asleep.

Overall Grade: 5.5 out of 10


  • Alabama Shakes – Don't Wanna Fight

Review: To all the Alabama Shakes fans, please do not judge me but I had no idea there was a female member of the band up until this performance. This performance was actually more on the interesting level. I had low to no expectations and Alabama Shakes easily exceeded them.

Overall Grade: 8 out of 10


  • The Hollywood Vampires – As Bad As I Am / Ace Of Spades

Review: Interesting that you call yourselves The Hollywood Vampires when your lead singer looks like a zombie. While this was one of the most unappealing performances of the night, I didn't flat out hate it. It was only somewhat interesting because for whatever reason, I went into full on music appreciation mode during this performance. Basically, that means during the performance I was pretty much simply appreciating the music for what it is. It wasn't good, but it wasn't bad either. So yeah. The performance was pretty much the same thing. Not good, but not awful either. But compared to the other performances, it was one of my least favorite performances.

Overall Grade: 5 out of 10


  • Joey Alexander Piano Solo

Review: Excellent job on the piano, kid. It was nice to watch. To be honest, if I had to pick ONE musical instrument to learn how to play, it would definitely be the piano. There's just something about the piano that makes me want to take piano lessons and learn how to play.

Overall Grade: 8 out of 10


  • Pitbull/Robin Thicke/Joe Perry/Travis Barker – El Taxi / Bad Man

Review: Mr. Worldwide continuing to kill it! If you listen to the lyrics in El Taxi, you'd know that there is a Sofia Vergara reference in the second verse. And during the performance, Sofia Vergara comes on stage in a taxi costume. How clever. I loved the performance of Bad Man, which is my new jam at the moment. They definitely made a good decision having this last.

Overall Grade: 9.5 out of 10


So I hope you guys enjoyed my review of the performances from the 2016 Grammy Awards.

My Top 5 Picks
1. Kendrick Lamar – The Blacker The Berry / Alright
2. Pitbull/Robin Thicke/Joe Perry/Travis Barker – El Taxi / Bad Man
3. Taylor Swift – Out Of The Woods
4. Little Big Town – Girl Crush
5. Justin Bieber/Skrillex & Diplo – Love Yourself / Where Are Ü Now

My Bottom 5 Picks
5. The Eagles/Bernie Leadon/Jackson Browne – Take It Easy
4. Chris Stapleton/Bonnie Raitt/Gary Clark Jr. – The Thrill Is Gone
3. The Hollywood Vampires – As Bad As I Am / Ace Of Spades
2. Tori Kelly/James Bay – Let It Go / Hollow
1. The Weeknd – Can't Feel My Face / In The Night

224 comments:

  1. Just in case u missed it, T45 Mania is out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most Missed Song: Taylor Swift - Bad Blood

    ReplyDelete
  3. Predictions for February 20, 2016:
    Exits:
    None.

    Entrants:
    None.

    #1: Adele - Hello or Justin Bieber - Sorry

    Biggest Drop: One Direction - Drag Me Down

    Biggest Jump: 5 Seconds Of Summer - Jet Black Heart

    Let's see what will happen during Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Predictions:

    Entrants:
    Victorious (RE-ENTRY)

    Exits:
    New Americana

    #1: Hello (13th Week)

    Biggest Jump: Love Yourself (+18)

    Biggest Drop: Stitches (-13)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hitbound Entrants:
      Elle King - Americas Sweetheart

      Delete
    2. Don't forget Secret Love Song, which is new on Hits-1.

      Delete
    3. Predictions:

      Entrants:
      Victorious (RE-ENTRY)
      History
      The Story of Tonight
      Somebody to Love Me

      Exits:
      NEW AMERICANA
      LIGLY
      OMM
      EX's & OH's

      Top 10 Predictions:
      10. Adventure of a Lifetime
      9. PILLOWTALK
      8. ITN
      7. OOTW
      6. Stitches
      5. OCA
      4. My House
      3. Hello [Out of #1..... AGAIN!!!]
      2. CBTO
      1. Stressed Out [1st Week @ #1]

      Biggest Jump: Love Yourself (+21)

      Biggest Drop: SUAD (-9)

      Delete
    4. HitBound Entrants:
      Little Mix/Jason Derulo - Secret Love Song
      Elle King - America's Sweetheart
      Zara Larsson & MNEK - Never Forget You
      G-Eazy + Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself & I

      Delete
    5. There's definitely going to be less than 4 new entrants this week. None of the HotBound music aired at least 20 times.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. There's definitely going to be 4 new entrants on HitBound this week.

      Delete
    8. This is literally what I said on your blog Chase, Hits 1 would TWEET IT OUT.

      Delete
  5. The Grammy's were great, and I 100% agree with Kendrick Lamar. Some people actually say Kendrick is the best rapper alive. (I bet I'm going to be attacked by Parker will I) And I can see why. Most of the performances were great, and better than expected. The awards were just as goo, since To Pimp A Butterfly won Best Rap Album, 1989 won Best Album of the Year, Meghan Trainor won Best New Artist Award, and Uptown Funk won Record of the Year.

    Also, before I watched the Grammy's I watched the series finale to Gravity Falls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG YOU WATCHED GF TOO? So so sad... :'(

      Delete
    2. I watched part of it but not the entire one.

      Delete
    3. Yes Trance, I did watch Gravity Falls, and it was almost the perfect way to end it. There was one thing they should have done though.

      Delete
    4. Literally on my Science Teacher's class powerpoint slide, it said:

      If you watched the finale of Gravity Falls, come see me!

      Delete
    5. And who exactly is your science teacher?

      Delete
    6. I still can't believe it ended after 2 seasons in only 4 years.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I will be 17 in 230 days and become an adult in 595 days. Also, happy 14th birthday to you and I want you to tell the HitBound entrants as your birthday present.

      Delete
    2. OMG I didn't know! Happy B-Day!

      Delete
    3. I'm 16 years and 136 days old.

      Delete
    4. Here is Chase's birthday present: http://www.besttacticalshotgun.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/besttacticalshotgun.jpg

      Delete
    5. I wished my birthday was in less than 10 days. Fun Fact: Siri was released 2 days before my 12th birthday.

      Delete
    6. It is NOT November 21 and Parker was the one who commented the HitBound entrants.

      Delete
    7. Why didn't you say the exits, Trance?

      Delete
  7. Secret Love Song needs to debut Hit-Bound tomorrow, it's a brand new Little Mix song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Has anyone heard the new Little Mix & Jason Derulo video for their single, Secret Love Song?

      Delete
    2. Ugh, I don't even like the song though.

      Delete
  8. New Artist To Check Out: The Chainsmokers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh oh, I forgot to put David Guetta/Sia/Fetty Wap - Bang My Head as a countdown prediction, sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bang My Head doesn't have enough AirPlay to debut.

      Delete
    2. Bang My Head needs to debut the countdown tomorrow.

      Delete
  10. New on Venus: Colette Carr - Play House

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday Trance. Anyways, CBTO was number 1 on yesterday's wutchuwant countdown. Also, History was number two and aired as ear popping music so that will probably debut. On My Mind won't leave because I have heard it a lot this week. In The Night was announced as most wutchuwanted but it didn't say it under the song name like it does for, Hello, CBTO, and SO. So In The Night will probably be 4. Based on AirPlay, My House will probably be 5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked in DogStarRadio and typed "One Direction" as the song title but nothing appeared.

      Delete
  12. Alright guys. The last day of school is my birthday and I think I'll graduate that day. I need some help. In the summer, I wanna wear a dress my size. I need a long sleeved due to the dress code. Also I need tips to fit in middle school. HELP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, first of all, calm down, Leah Baker.

      Delete
    2. We don't need to wear long sleeves in my school.

      Delete
  13. Songs that need to debut SiriusXM Hit-1:
    David Guetta/GLOWINTHEDARK - Clap Your Hands
    Troye Sivan - WILD
    Major Lazer/Nyla/Fuse ODG - Light it Up
    Zara Larsson & MNEK - Never Forget You
    Little Mix/Jason Derulo - Secret Love Song
    The Weeknd - Acquainted
    Dan + Shay - From the Ground Up
    Nelly - Die a Happy Man
    Thomas Rhett - Die a Happy Man
    Tobtok/River - Fast Car
    Jonas Blue/Dakota - Fast Car
    G-Eazy + Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself & I
    GRACE/G-Eazy - You Don't Own Me
    Conrad Sewell - Remind Me
    KYGO/Parson James - Stole the Show
    Dillon Francis & KYGO/James Hersey - Coming Over
    DJ Snake/Bipolar Sunshine - Middle
    Empire of the Sun - Walking on a Dream
    Flo Rida/Sam Martin - Dirty Mind
    Pitbull/Robin Thicke/Joe Perry/Travis Barker - Bad Man
    Bryson Tiller - Don't
    Tory Lanez - Say It
    Drake & Future - Jumpman
    Gwen Stefani - Make Me Like You
    Beyoncé - Formation
    99 Souls/Destiny's Child/Brandy - The Girl is Mine
    Colette Carr - Play House
    Macklemore & Ryan Lewis/Ed Sheeran - Growing Up
    Robin Schulz/Francesco Yates - Sugar
    R. City/Chloe Angelides - Make Up
    Snakehips/Tinashe/Chance the Rapper - All My Friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. None of those will ever debut fyi

      Delete
    2. Gwen Stefani's song will probably debut HitBound soon.

      Delete
    3. And Growing Up was popular like 6 months ago so there is a 0% chance it will be debuting here.

      Delete
    4. Same with WILD because it left the YouTube 15 a long time ago.

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. Then why should it debut Hits 1? You should only put songs you really like in that list.

      - Adrian Carrazco

      Delete
    2. I have a question. Do you comment anonymous on other devices?

      Delete
    3. I typically do. Usually I comment as my account on my iPhone.

      Delete
    4. Yeah, that song is pretty bland in my opinion.

      Delete
  15. Who heard Khia-My Neck My Back (Lick It)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. My Neck My Back (Lick It) is from 2002, and it's very old.

      Delete
    3. Error
      A problem occured while trying to load the page
      YouBrowserCloudServerCurseHost
      What Just Happened?
      An error has occured while between our cloud network and the web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed. Please try visiting this page again in a few minutes.
      What Can I Do?
      Please try refreshing this page again in a few minutes. We're working on solving the issue.

      Delete
  16. Somebody to Love Me needs to get to the countdown right away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please debut Hit-Bound soon, Walking on a Dream!!! 'Cause it's my new jam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I made this today for my Muthead account: http://imgur.com/0F35kN7

    ReplyDelete
  19. AND I DID NOT WATCH THE GRAMMYS SO F ME I GUESS

    ReplyDelete
  20. "You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view, until you climb in his skin and walk around in it."
    - Atticus Finch, To Kill a Mockingbird

    RIP Harper Lee (1926-2016)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adrian I made this for you: http://imgur.com/ncOyXUZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Parker and Chase just need to calm down. Chase needs to stop lying while Parker needs to stop sending websites because it's sometimes copyrighted.

      Delete
  23. Adrian, I wanted to ask you this question since Remembrances Day. At 11:45, did you have a moment of silence since you had school that day?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Report Cards came in today! Got a 95% in History (looking at you Adrian)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adrian isn't the only one who hates History because I hate it as well.

      Delete
    2. I'm actually talking about the subject History, not One Direction's song that I like.

      Delete
    3. I got a 95% in my Government and Economics class.

      Delete
    4. I have like an 82% in U.S. History. It'll probably drop to a C+ very soon.

      Delete
    5. I actually have a 95% as well in History and I'm taking World History this year.

      Delete
    6. ,Parents are slowly murdering me because I got a 79% in English and an 88% in math. Trance, if you are in the DC area please come save me.

      Delete
    7. I got a 60 in Social Studies on a progress report once. Yep, it was pretty bad.

      Delete
  25. #thisweekwillmostlikelyhavenoexits

    ReplyDelete
  26. Trance, why didn't you say the exits this week just because I wanna know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. http://www.viralchart.ru/Images1/Images/TITS_or_GTFO/15.jpg
      http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/medium/000/003/181/GTFO6.gif

      Delete
    3. And Trance is so sick and tired of Chase's actions he's at the president's office reporting them

      Delete
    4. I'm very happy that YOUTH debuted the countdown and Lay It All on Me left the countdown!!! :D

      Delete
    5. I'm very happy YOU can finally GTFO MY internet!!! :D

      Delete
  27. CHASE AT #57254584242422897167395672629756371979259791379579319759572754

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't because you're not trustworthy and honest

      Delete
    2. The Top 10 Predictions:

      10. PILLOWTALK
      9. ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME
      8. IN THE NIGHT
      7. MY HOUSE
      6. OOTW
      5. PERFECT
      4. SORRY
      3. CBTO
      2. HELLO
      1. STRESSED OUT [1st Week @ #1]

      Delete
  28. I think Stressed Out should be #1 soon.

    ReplyDelete
  29. NEW MUSIC ALERT: TAYLOR SWIFT - NEW ROMANTICS

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you are not trusted and we must wait for a trusted person to post content like this.

      Delete
  31. Replies
    1. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

      Delete
    2. IT SAYS, "CHASE GTFO MY INTERNET!!!!!!!!"

      Delete
  32. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The real #1 song is Cake by the Ocean.

      Delete
    2. Parker, you're so mean and anyway, did you like this weekend's countdown?

      Delete
    3. Do you seriously have to ask me that??

      Delete
  33. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Stressed Out Single Cover:
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-unclLWO3wo4/VsiBaXpXnLI/AAAAAAAAAKk/Bf7GXYVsoHg/s1600/Stressed%2BOut%2BSingle%2BCover.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  35. Chase needs to be blocked by the owner of this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  36. #1 Recommendation for Hits-1: Empire of the Sun - Walking on a Dream

    ReplyDelete
  37. Not much to the countdown today. Also happy belated birthday Trance!

    I guess we were talking about grades up there. I want to join in.

    Integrated Algebra-81%
    Living Environment/Living Environment Lab-90%
    Band, Chorus, Gym(no clue why we get grades in these)-100%
    Technology-99%
    Spanish-99%
    ELA-93%
    SS-96%

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy belated birthday to you, Trance1317.

      Delete
    2. My grades even though I'm only in 6th grade for 2nd semester

      Spanish: 96.55/A+
      Social Studies: 97.22/A+
      Science: 93.81/A
      Math: 96.77/A+
      Health: 98.75/A+
      English: 96.67/A+
      Computers: 92.08/A- (idk why)
      Journalism: 95.28/A

      And for 3rd semester so far:
      Spanish: 91.86/A-
      Social Studies: 100.00/A+
      Gym: 100.00/A+
      Math: 96.36/A
      Science: 96.67/A+
      English: 100.00/A+
      Life Skills: 93.33/A
      Technology: 97.00/A+

      So ya I'm sort of a nerd but whatever and btw we have 4 semesters a year.


      Delete
  38. Adrian, would you mind if you block Chase? I would be happy if Trance says the exits again.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Recommended Downloads for Hits-1:
    Major Lazer/Nyla/Fuse ODG - Light it Up
    G-Eazy + Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself & I
    Empire of the Sun - Walking on a Dream
    Taylor Swift - New Romantics
    Conrad Sewell - Remind Me
    KYGO/Parson James - Stole the Show
    Dillon Francis & KYGO/James Hersey - Coming Over
    That Poppy/Travis Mills - Lowlife
    Troye Sivan - WILD
    Zara Larsson & MNEK - Never Forget You
    Zendaya/Chris Brown - Something New
    twenty one pilots - Ride
    Tobtok/River - Fast Car
    Jonas Blue/Dakota - Fast Car
    Nelly - Die a Happy Man
    Thomas Rhett - Die a Happy Man
    Pitbull/Robin Thicke/Joe Perry/Travis Barker - Bad Man
    Robin Schulz/Francesco Yates - Sugar
    Ruth B - Lost Boy
    Nathan Sykes/Ariana Grande - Over and Over Again
    DJ Snake/Bipolar Sunshine - Middle
    Drake & Future Jumpman
    Duke Dumont - Ocean Drive
    Daughtry - Torches
    X Ambassadors - Unconsolable
    David Cook - Broken Windows
    HALSEY - COLORS
    WALK THE MOON - WORK THIS BODY
    The 1975 - The Sound

    ReplyDelete