Saturday, January 23, 2016

One Direction (1) – Week Of January 23, 2016


I'm so tired of winter at this point. I can't stand all these extremely cold days, especially since they're not cold enough to cancel school. Yet I still freeze my ass off every single day. Now as far as the countdown goes, we're not doing so well. One-third of the countdown (15 songs) is looking really bad. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Gwen Stefani – Used To Love You (#32)
  • Nick Jonas – Levels (#42) [x2]

Last Week's #1 Song: Demi Lovato – Confident
The Countdown
45. Rudimental/Ed Sheeran – Lay It All On Me (#20)
44. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Hey Everybody! (#37)
43. Meghan Trainor/John Legend – Like I'm Gonna Lose You (#44)
42. Justin Bieber – What Do You Mean? (#45)
41. Tove Lo – Moments (#39)
40. Audien/Lady Antebellum – Something Better (#43)
39. R. City/Adam Levine – Locked Away (#31)
38. Fifth Harmony – Worth It (#41)
37. X Ambassadors – Renegades (#27)
36. The Weeknd – Can't Feel My Face (#34) [1 Week At #1]
35. Elle King – Ex's and Oh's (#19)
34. Ellie Goulding – On My Mind (#16)
33. Ed Sheeran – Photograph (#29) [1 Week At #1]
32. Conrad Sewell – Hold Me Up (DEBUT)
31. Walk The Moon – Shut Up and Dance (#33) [12 Weeks At #1]
30. Taylor Swift – Wildest Dreams (#30) [1 Week At #1]
29. Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats – S.O.B. (#24)
28. MØ – Kamikaze (#36)
27. Halsey – New Americana (#21)
26. Andy Grammer – Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah) (#22)
25. Disclosure/Lorde – Magnets (DEBUT)
24. Adele – When We Were Young (#35)
23. The Vamps – Wake Up (#40)
22. Nelly/Jeremih – The Fix (#38)
21. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello – I Know What You Did Last Summer (#28)
20. Jason Derulo – Get Ugly (#23)
19. Charlie Puth – One Call Away (#25)
18. The Chainsmokers/Rozes – Roses (#26)
17. Sam Hunt – House Party (#15)
16. Daya – Hide Away (#18)
15. Rachel Platten – Stand By You (#11)
14. Alessia Cara – Here (#14)
13. Twenty One Pilots – Stressed Out (#17)
12. Taylor Swift – Out Of The Woods (#9)
11. The Weeknd – In The Night (#12)
10. Shawn Mendes – Stitches (#6) [3 Weeks At #1]
  9. Flo Rida – My House (#7)
  8. Adele – Hello (#5) [9 Weeks At #1]
  7. Justin Bieber – Sorry (#8)
  6. DNCE – Cake By The Ocean (#13)
  5. One Direction – Drag Me Down (#10) [1 Week At #1]
  4. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato – Irresistible (#3)
  3. Selena Gomez – Same Old Love (#4)
  2. Demi Lovato – Confident (#1) [1 Week At #1]
  1. One Direction – Perfect (#2) [1st Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Fall Out Boy – Centuries

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Rudimental/Ed Sheeran – Lay It All On Me (–25)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: The Vamps – Wake Up (+17)

New Entrants
~ Long-time Hit-Bound veteran Disclosure/Lorde – Magnets has finally made its way on to the countdown. We haven't heard from Lorde in quite a while. So it's nice to see her making a return. This song is really catchy. I'm a fan of Disclosure. I think the production on almost all their songs sound very interesting and catchy. Although a lot of their songs kind of sound the same in that aspect, they all still sound catchy. Magnets is no different. I hope this song does well.

~ Our other entrant just so happens to be another long-time Hit-Bound veteran. I'm a pretty big fan of Conrad Sewell ever since I first listened to his song with Kygo called Firestone. When I was at the 103.5 KISS FM iHeartRadio Jingle Ball last month, Conrad Sewell was one of the performers. His vocal ability stands out from everyone else out there nowadays. I really think Hold Me Up does have some of those moments where his voice stands out. I can understand why people may dislike this song. But Conrad Sewell does have talent.

Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list:


  • Lukas Graham – 7 Years
  • David Guetta/Sia/Fetty Wap – Bang My Head
  • Justin Bieber – Love Yourself
  • Tryon – Somebody To Love Me
  • Adam Lambert – Another Lonely Night
  • One Direction – History
  • Coldplay – Adventure Of A Lifetime
  • Pitbull/Osmani Garcia/Lil Jon – El Taxi
  • Tori Kelly – Hollow
  • 5 Seconds Of Summer – Jet Black Heart
  • Ellie Goulding – Something In The Way You Move
  • Selena Gomez – Hands To Myself
  • Panic! At The Disco – Victorious
  • BØRNS – Electric Love*
  • Jacob Whitesides – Secrets*

*When I checked DogstarRadio, these songs did not show up, but there were only 13 songs. So I am assuming these songs are still on Hit-Bound.

Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. Adam Lambert – Another Lonely Night
2. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Jet Black Heart
3. Justin Bieber – Love Yourself
4. Ellie Goulding – Something In The Way You Move
5. Panic! At The Disco – Victorious

El Blurbs
~ I will scream out of anger if Selena Gomez – Same Old Love hits #1. Keep Perfect and Confident at the top if necessary. Just don't let Same Old Love get any higher than it already is.

~ I did not see DNCE – Cake By The Ocean as a Top 10 song. But I still like it. So I don't really care.

~ Ouch. Moments is in the Bottom 5 on its third week. Like I said, I won't be devastated if it left. It simply will not be remembered a month after its departure.

~ Daya – Hide Away is extremely annoying at this point. Let's get it out of the countdown very soon please!

~ Adele – When We Were Young is back in the mid-20's. I really hope this song can drop again. It is the most boring and uninteresting song currently on the countdown with One Call Away coming in second.

~ I'm getting sick of Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello – I Know What You Did Last Summer. It doesn't have anything interesting to it anymore. I actually want it to leave soon.

~ Speaking of Shawn Mendes, I officially don't like Stitches anymore. It hurts to put a Shawn Mendes song in red. But this one has been way too overplayed and has been an instant station changer for quite a while now.

~ Let's get Wildest Dreams, Worth It, Can't Feel My Face, Like I'm Gonna Lose You, and more off the countdown soon! These songs are very annoying at this point.

~ There are no bad songs on Hit-Bound.

~ The Song Wars Round 2 Results have been posted and the Round 3 Voting survey is now up! You can find that stuff on the tab titled "2015/2016 Song Wars" along the right side of this website.

~ The Hit 45 Chart is currently being worked on. I will inform you in the comment section when it is complete.

~ Most Missed Countdown Song: Mika/Ariana Grande – Popular Song

~ #1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Tinashe/Chris Brown – Player

~ Notice how my Top 5 Picks did not change at all this week.

My Top 5 Picks
1. Justin Bieber – Sorry
2. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato – Irresistible
3. Twenty One Pilots – Stressed Out
4. Audien/Lady Antebellum – Something Better
5. Taylor Swift – Out Of The Woods

My Bottom 5 Picks
1. MØ – Kamikaze
2. Selena Gomez – Same Old Love
3. Meghan Trainor/John Legend – Like I'm Gonna Lose You
4. Alessia Cara – Here
5. Taylor Swift – Wildest Dreams

321 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My new favorite song from them.

      Delete
    2. You can't have a favorite song from them

      Delete
    3. Here, how about I give 5SOS's 5 worst songs:

      5. Hey Everybody!
      4. Amnesia
      3. She Looks So Perfect
      2. Jet Black Heart
      1. She's Kinda Hot

      Delete
    4. Actually I can have a favorite song from them because I just said Jet Black Heart is my favorite song from them. What is so bad about it? The vocals are pretty good and I love the chorus.

      Delete
    5. What's so bad about it, you ask? The answer is simple:









      EEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    6. That's too general. I want you to be specific.

      Delete
    7. Adrian, its Parker, its impossible for him to respect others opinions.

      Delete
    8. But how can I respect other people's opinions if their opinions are wrong?

      Delete
    9. Opinions are not right or wrong. That's what you don't get, Parker.

      Delete
  2. It's so funny how my opinions are always so opposite from yours. I Know What You Did Last Summer by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello is my favorite song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get Ugly is My Top 5 Song of the Countdown and IKWYDLS is super annoying and old.

      Delete
  3. Same Old Love is one of my favorite songs as well and I still love Worth It.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same Old Love is okay/good, but I dislike Worth It.

      Delete
    2. Yeah.....our opinions are completely different. But I respect your opinions.

      Delete
  4. What? Why is Perfect the one in pink and not Drag Me Down?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect is old and Drag Me Down is still good

      Delete
    2. Perfect is old, but I still like it and Drag Me Down is bad.

      Delete
    3. I have listened to Drag Me Down in a little while which is why I haven't gotten sick of it. But I'm always hearing Perfect.

      Delete
    4. Every single time I listen to Hits 1 it is always Kamikaze or Perfect.

      Hits 1 can be a bit annoying at times.

      Delete
  5. Hitbound review:
    Lukas Graham – 7 Years (Blue- Would be in green if not for the vocals)
    David Guetta/Sia/Fetty Wap – Bang My Head (Purple)
    Justin Bieber – Love Yourself (Green)
    Tryon – Somebody To Love Me (Green)
    Adam Lambert – Another Lonely Night (Green)
    One Direction – History (Green)
    Coldplay – Adventure Of A Lifetime (Green)
    Pitbull/Osmani Garcia/Lil Jon – El Taxi (Green)
    Tori Kelly – Hollow (No opinion)
    5 Seconds Of Summer – Jet Black Heart (Orange)
    Ellie Goulding – Something In The Way You Move (Purple)
    Selena Gomez – Hands To Myself (Blue- So close to green)
    Panic! At The Disco – Victorious (Red)
    BØRNS – Electric Love (Green)
    Jacob Whitesides – Secrets (Green

    Top 5 Hitbound:
    1. TIE: SITWYM
    1. TIE: Bang My Head
    3. Love Yourself
    4. AOAL
    5. History

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Top 5 Countdown:
      1. Get Ugly
      2. Kamikaze (Sorry Adrian...)
      3. Magnets
      4. Irresistible
      5. TIE: Stand By You
      5. TIE: Something Better

      Bottom 5 Countdown:
      1. Isn't it obvious?
      2. TIE: IKWYDLS
      2. TIE: Hold Me Up
      4. Here
      5. Either Hey Everybody or Ex's And Oh's

      Delete
    2. Most Missed Song: Jason Derulo - Cheyenne
      Throwback Picks (1999 and 2000): Eminem - Just Don't Give A F**k and Eminem - The Way I Am

      Delete
  6. ...

    Rylan Wheeler - Dreams is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now what song is this here verse from:

    Hi kids! Do you like violence? (Yeah yeah yeah!)
    Wanna see me stick Nine Inch Nails through each one of my eyelids? (Uh-huh!)
    Wanna copy me and do exactly like I did? (Yeah yeah!)
    Try 'cid and get f**ked up worse that my life is? (Huh?)
    My brain's dead weight, I'm trying to get my head straight
    But I can't figure out which Spice Girl I want to impregnate (Ummmm...)
    And Dr. Dre said, "Slim Shady you a basehead!"
    Uh-uhhh! "So why's your face red? Man you wasted!"
    Well since age twelve, I've felt like I'm someone else
    Cause I hung my original self from the top bunk with a belt
    Got pissed off and ripped Pamela Lee's tits off
    And smacked her so hard I knocked her clothes backwards like Kris Kross
    I smoke a fat pound of grass and fall on my ass
    Faster than a fat b**ch who sat down too fast
    C'mere slut! (Shady, wait a minute, that's my girl dog!)
    I don't give a f**k, God sent me to piss the world off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's something by Eminem. I haven't listened to anything before Recovery so I don't think I know it.

      Delete
    2. Hint: It's from the Slim Shady LP (1999) and it was the biggest hit from that album (Miles, you'll know this fasho)

      Delete
    3. And I personally think Eminem was the best before Curtain Call, but Recovery and the LP2 were really good.

      Delete
    4. Adrian, how about you take listens to the following Eminem songs:

      My Name Is
      Just Don't Give A F**k
      The Real Slim Shady (My favorite song of all time)
      The Way I Am
      I'm Back
      Public Service Announcement 2000
      Cleaning Out My Closet
      Lose Yourself
      My 1st Single
      (Is that too many?)

      Delete
  8. Nice post Adrian! One question though: Why is In The Night in blue?

    Countdown post on my blog! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm losing interest in One Call Away so now are you happy Adrian?

      Delete
  9. Are we just going to have a period, in which no song can hold the #1 spot?

    Hey, I was right that Levels was going to leave.

    And that Magnets and Hold Me Up would enter.

    I don't mind that Perfect is #1 to be honest. If Hits 1 really wants to make me happy, they'll put Irresistible at #1.

    Adrian, is Kamikaze going to become the next All About That Bass, in which it stays in orange throughout its entire countdown run?

    Get Out Of The Woods in the top ten, and get Stitches out!

    Get Hollow, Victorious, Something In The Way You Move, Hands To Myself. Jet Black Heart, Another Lonely Night, and Adventure of a Lifetime in and get Like I'm Gonna Lose You, What Do you Mean, Locked Away, Wildest Dreams, Photograph, One Call Away, and On My Mind out!

    I can see Sorry, hitting #1 probably.

    Stressed Out is the prefect song to hit #1, because I'm stressed out as to why 7 songs are old and annoying while 7 amazing songs should enter and replace them.

    Moments may leave, and I won't care to be honest.

    I think Army, may enter hit-bound in a week or 2.

    I see great success for Magnets and Hold Me Up.

    Top 5:
    1. Sorry- Justin Bieber
    2. Hold Me Up- Conrad Sewell
    3. Hello- Adele
    4. Out Of The Woods- Taylor Swift
    5. Stressed Out- Twenty One Pilots

    Bottom 5:
    1. Like I'm Gonna Lose You- Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend
    2. Hide Away- Daya
    3. Photograph- Ed Sheeran
    4. One Call Away- Charlie Puth
    5. Wildest Dreams- Taylor Swift

    Throwback Picks:
    Lights- Ellie Goulding
    We Found Love- Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris
    Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)- Kelly Clarkson
    One More Night- Maroon 5
    Moves Like Jagger- Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera
    Rumor Has It- Adele
    Rolling In The Deep- Adele
    It's Time- Imagine Dragons
    Counting Stars- One Republic

    Most Missed Songs:
    Sugar- Maroon 5
    Love Me Like You Do- Ellie Goulding
    Heartbeat Song- Kelly Clarkson
    Where Are U Know- Skrillex & Diplo ft. Justin Bieber
    Uptown Funk- Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
    Blank Space- Taylor Swift
    You Know You Like It- DJ Snake ft. AlunaGeorge

    Hits 1 Recommendations:
    Love Me Like You- Little Mix
    Army- Ellie Goulding
    Daddy- PSY ft. CL
    Roots- Imagine Dragons

    So, it turns out that where I live, I got somewhere between 3 to 6 inches of snow. And I predicted 3 to 6 inches where I lived, before the storm even made it past the west coast.

    Since tomorrow is the AFC and NFC championship games, I will be watching them. The Broncos and the Panthers are who I want to go head to head (I hate Tom Brady so much.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here are my score predictions for tomorrow:

      Patriots 27, Broncos 24
      Panthers 34, Cardinals 14

      Delete
    2. Patriots 20, Broncos, 27
      Panthers 41, Cardinals 17

      Delete
    3. Also I got 7 inches of snow just in my driveway and I live 8 hours from the east coast

      Delete
    4. There should be 7 songs leaving the countdown next week because those weeks are good weeks but not always because May 18, 2013 was an ok week.

      Delete
    5. I have 1 more throwback pick I forgot to mention:
      A Millie- Lil Wayne.

      Delete
    6. Yeah that and No Love are Lil Wayne's only decent songs

      Delete
    7. A Milli is Lil Wayne's only good song.

      Delete
  10. Adrian, Thanks for showing this week's HitBound list. I couldn't listen to this week's HitBound due to snow in my area. I colored the new debuts dark green for no opinions. Those two were songs I haven't heard yet. I might hear them tomorrow though. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uhm, can someone please explain to me why Victorious is on Hitbound still???
    Also where's my birthday shoutout? Can I have one, please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday to commenter, Remy!!!!

      Delete
    2. I couldn't sorry I didn't have the time

      Delete
    3. Leah and I provided that on Thursday. Happy Birthday again!

      Delete
    4. Ugh, let What Do You Mean? leave again next week, and bring History to the countdown.

      Delete
  12. Also Parker is more annoying than Chase.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey guys, if you haven't checked my new post yet please go do so! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hitbound review

    Lukas Graham-7 Years(BLUE)

    David Guetta/Sia/Fetty Wap-Bang My Head(PURPLE)

    Justin Bieber-Love Yourself(GREEN)

    Tryon-Somebody To Love Me(BLUE)

    Adam Lambert-Another Lonely Night(GREEN)

    One Direction-History(GREEN)

    Coldplay-Adventure Of A Lifetime(GREEN)

    Pitbull/Osmani Garcia/Lil Jon-El Taxi(GREEN)

    Tori Kelly-Hollow(BLUE)

    5 Seconds Of Summer-Jet Black Heart(GREEN)

    Ellie Goulding-Something In The Way You Move(GREEN)

    Selena Gomez-Hands To Myself(GREEN)

    Panic! At The Disco-Victorious(GREEN)

    BØRNS-Electric Love(GREEN)

    Jacob Whitesides-Secrets(BLUE)

    Top 5
    1. David Guetta/Sia/Fetty Wap-Bang My Head
    2. Coldplay-Adventure Of A Lifetime
    3. Justin Bieber-Love Yourself
    4. One Direction-History
    5. 5 Seconds Of Summer-Jet Black Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Censor you like that one line I said on I'm Back from the Mathers LP, one where I tried to say I'll take seven kids from Columbine, put 'em all in a line, add an AK47, a revolver, and a nine."

      ~Eminem - Rap God

      Delete
    2. Do you mean Jet Black Heart shouldn't be #5 in his picks?

      Delete
  15. Anyone here heard of the TV show Friday Night Tykes? I started watching it today and I LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Why did In The Night go from 10/10 on New Songs out there to Blue ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things change. I can't change keep that New Songs Out There page updated every week.

      Delete
    2. Ik it was just weird seeing it like that tho

      Any reason it's in blue?

      Delete
    3. I'm losing interest in the song.

      Delete
  17. The snow outside of DC is now halfway up my apartment's door.

    Welcome to the greatest winter of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The cardinals will shrek the panthers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the Broncos shrek the Patriots.

      Delete
    2. Same.
      Also the Panthers will shrek the Cardinals.

      Delete
    3. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/48/e2/28/48e22878812e5d70dc343a7ee74af59f.jpg

      Delete
  19. Why did 1D have to be #1? Not a good week when they are up there. At least Magnets debuted.

    Also, I feel old now because a 17 year old just took the top spot on the Alt-18.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have something over 1D?

      Delete
    2. She reviews alternative music, so pop isn't her thing, which is completely fine.

      Delete
    3. Yeah…Bailey's a he…so… :\

      Delete
    4. Oh.......oops. Sorry about that.

      Delete
    5. #1 Recommendation for Hits-1: Conrad Sewell - Remind Me

      Delete
  20. Looks like Jacob Whitesides - Secrets might be leaving Hit-Bound and not debut the countdown very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Halftime for the AFC championship. Denver 17, New England 9.

    ReplyDelete
  22. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrVjQ9CoZIs

    Can Sorry hold onto a third week at #1, or will Stressed Out take their first #1 on the countdown?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ladies and gentlemen, the Broncos just won 20-18, New England Patriots are out.

    ReplyDelete
  24. F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!
    F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!
    F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!
    F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!
    F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!
    F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!
    F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!
    F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!
    F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!
    F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!
    F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!
    F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!
    F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!
    F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!
    F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!
    F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!
    F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!
    F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!
    F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!
    F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!
    F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!
    F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!
    F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!
    F*CK THE BRONCOS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
      F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
      F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
      F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
      F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
      F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
      F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
      F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
      F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
      F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
      F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
      F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
      F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
      F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
      F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
      F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
      F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
      F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
      F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
      F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
      F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
      F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
      F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!
      F*CK THE PATRIOTS!!!!!

      Delete
    2. F*CK YEAH! I hate the Cheatriots!

      I think the Broncos will win it all, unless something happens in the Cardinals Panthers game.

      Delete
    3. EMBRACE THE HATE

      They hate us because they ain't us

      #PatriotsNation

      Delete
    4. I'm watching the Cardinals Panthers game, and it is now, at the half 24 Panthers, 7 Cardinals.

      Delete
    5. I'm clueless on what you all are talking about o.o

      Delete
  25. NEW MUSIC ALERT: BEA MILLER - FORCE OF NATURE

    ReplyDelete
  26. New T45 Mania on my blog! Enjoy Fam :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adrian, did Mikey Piff or a guest host hosted HitBound this week?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey guys! The Hit 45 Chart for this week is out!!! Go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Recommended Downloads:
    David Guetta/Sam Martin - Lovers on the Sun
    Ellie Goulding - Army
    Bea Miller - Force of Nature
    Nathan Sykes/Ariana Grande - Over and Over Again
    Robin Schulz/Francesco Yates - Sugar
    Flo-Rida/Sam Martin - Dirty Mind
    G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha - Me, Myself & I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Recommended Download For The Week:
      The Blog Family - Bullet In Chase's Mouth

      Delete
    2. Recommended Download for the Week:
      Conrad Sewell - Remind Me

      Delete
  30. Diplo/Sleepy Tom - Be Right There needs to debut Hit-Bound anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spoilers: it won't, and never will.

      Delete
    2. It may because I saw it on the kworb.net Top 50 radio songs a few times

      Delete
    3. Be Right There is #33 on the kworb.net radio chart today.

      Delete
    4. El Taxi and Another Lonely Night are also in that chart

      Delete
  31. #1 Recommendation for Hts-1: MNEK & Zara Larsson - Never Forget You

    ReplyDelete
  32. The cards suck more than the falcons

    ReplyDelete
  33. Most Missed Song: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Downtown

    ReplyDelete
  34. Throwback Pick: Eminem/Jeff Bass - Public Service Announcement 2000 (Even though it's just an intro)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Throwback Pick: JAY Z/Justin Timberlake - Holy Grail

      Delete
  35. Wee they canceled school due to snow yesterday and rain today o.o

    ReplyDelete
  36. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  37. If you're entering a new school next year follow these tips

    1. Try to fit in.

    2. Make sure you belong here

    3. Make new friends

    ReplyDelete
  38. I want you to be mine again baby, ay, I know my lifestyle is driving you crazy, ay, I cannot see myself without you. We call them fans though, girl you know how we do I go out of my way to please you I go out of my way to see you. And I want you to be mine again baby, ay, I know my lifestyle is driving you crazy, ay. But, I cannot see myself without you.We call them fans though, girl you know how we do. I go out of my way to please you. I go out of the way to see you. I ain’t playing no games, I need you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This might be Fetty's best song, but 679 is just too good.

      Delete
  39. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You already posted a #1 recommendation today.

      Delete
  40. Replies
    1. I'm still waiting to see a picture of this baby of his to make sure it's real.

      Delete
    2. Better be 100% cuter than my sister

      Delete
    3. And it's impossible to be cuter than Leah over here. You didn't hear that.

      Delete
  41. WHY DO I HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW NOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  42. Stressed Out is most wutchuwanted this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Out of the Woods needs to get back into the Top 10 & Cake by the Ocean needs to leave the Top 10!!!

      Delete
    2. Cake By The Ocean needs to stay in the Top 10 and get into the Top 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    3. No, Out of the Woods needs to hit #1 anytime soon.

      Delete
  43. #1 Recommendation for Hits-1: R5 - Dark Side

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from R5's album Sometime Last Night, have you heard Dark Side yet?

      Delete
  44. Adrian, you grew into When We Were Young???

    ReplyDelete
  45. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh my gosh, I got a surprise for you, Adrian.

    ReplyDelete
  47. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  48. NEW MUSIC ALERT: iLoveMemphis - Lean & Dabb

    ReplyDelete
  49. Victorious debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 at #89.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought Victorious debuted the Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 at #89

      Delete
    2. There is no #89 on the Hot 100 Bubbling Under. There are only 25 spots on the Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100.

      Delete
  50. Also, Adrian are you still working on the Billboard Year End blog, or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just remembered about it yesterday and started it immediately. It's still being worked on. But it'll be done and posted hopefully next week.

      Delete
  51. Replies
    1. I just heard Hands to Myself in the car on the way to speech, it sounded awesome.

      Delete
  52. Rihanna just released another single leading up to Anti. It's called Work and it features Drake. I kind of have mixed feelings on it right now. :/

    ReplyDelete
  53. #1 Recommendation for Hits-1: Jonas Blue/Dakota - Fast Car

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'm out of school Friday! WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Quick Predictions:

    I don't feel like doing exits

    Entrants:
    Hands To Myself
    Adventure Of A Lifetime

    Top 5:
    1. Hello (No Joke)
    2. Cake By The Ocean (Also No Joke)
    3. Sorry
    4. Drag Me Down
    5. Confident

    Biggest Drop: Here or House Party

    Biggest Jump: IDK honestly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I forgot Same Old Love that'll probably be like #3

      Delete
  56. My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light 'Em Up) on Hits 1 now!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Here's a random fact I bet none of you will know and will be amazed:

    I have met the Redskins in person. Remy, don't kill me.

    ReplyDelete