Friday, December 25, 2015

Adele (7) – Week Of December 26, 2015


One of the things I like about Hits 1 is that they don't delay their Weekend Countdown for the Year-End chart. They keep this countdown going every single week. Good job guys! I hope you all are having a great Christmas and this week is the last countdown of 2015! Can you believe it? I sure can't. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Ariana Grande – Focus (#33)
  • Nick Jonas – Levels (#39)

Last Week's #1 Song: Adele – Hello
The Countdown
45. Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud (#45) [3 Weeks At #1]
44. Justin Bieber – What Do You Mean? (#43)
43. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth – See You Again (#36) [4 Weeks At #1]
42. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Hey Everybody! (#41)
41. Pentatonix – Can't Sleep Love (#38)
40. Twenty One Pilots – Stressed Out (DEBUT)
39. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis/Eric Nally – Downtown (#44)
38. X Ambassadors – Renegades (#29)
37. Audien/Lady Antebellum – Something Better (#42)
36. Adele – When We Were Young (#32)
35. Fifth Harmony – Worth It (#40)
34. Ed Sheeran – Photograph (#23) [1 Week At #1]
33. One Direction – Drag Me Down (#35) [1 Week At #1]
32. Panic! At The Disco – Victorious (#16)
31. Charlie Puth – One Call Away (DEBUT)
30. R. City/Adam Levine – Locked Away (#34)
29. Gwen Stefani – Used To Love You (#30)
28. Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats – S.O.B. (#37)
27. Rachel Platten – Stand By You (#27)
26. The Weeknd – Can't Feel My Face (#26) [1 Week At #1]
25. Andy Grammer – Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah) (#25)
24. Halsey – New Americana (#21)
23. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello – I Know What You Did Last Summer (#28)
22. Sam Hunt – House Party (#19)
21. Jason Derulo – Get Ugly (#31)
20. Little Mix – Black Magic (#9)
19. DNCE – Cake By The Ocean (#24)
18. Daya – Hide Away (#18)
17. Justin Bieber – Sorry (#8)
16. Meghan Trainor/John Legend – Like I'm Gonna Lose You (#17)
15. Alessia Cara – Here (#22)
14. Taylor Swift – Out Of The Woods (#20)
13. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato – Irresistible (#14)
12. The Weeknd – In The Night (#15)
11. Selena Gomez – Same Old Love (#12)
10. Rudimental/Ed Sheeran – Lay It All On Me (#10)
  9. One Direction – Perfect (#4)
  8. Flo Rida – My House (#13)
  7. Shawn Mendes – Stitches (#6) [3 Weeks At #1]
  6. Demi Lovato – Confident (#5)
  5. Walk The Moon – Shut Up and Dance (#7) [12 Weeks At #1]
  4. Taylor Swift – Wildest Dreams (#2) [1 Week At #1]
  3. Elle King – Ex's and Oh's (#3)
  2. Ellie Goulding – On My Mind (#11)
  1. Adele – Hello (#1) [7th Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: Taylor Swift – Blank Space

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Panic! At The Disco – Victorious (–16)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Jason Derulo – Get Ugly (+10)

New Entrants
~ My main and only problem with Charlie Puth – One Call Away is that the song is boring. There's nothing to it. I think Charlie Puth played it a little safe in this song. I don't over-the-top hate it. I just simply don't like it. Puth has done better things with his vocals in See You Again and Marvin Gaye. He kept it really plain and simple in this song. I think it's okay to do that on an album filler track, not a radio single. That's what this song is for me. It doesn't sound worthy enough to be a single and frankly, it's a countdown filler.

~ Hits 1 overplayed Twenty One Pilots – Tear In My Heart to the point where I got annoyed with Twenty One Pilots in general. Then I fully listened to Stressed Out and that changed. The vocals in the chorus were done pretty well and the lyrics are very relatable. These lyrics are better understood by adults as they're about how things were easier back when they were kids, but now their stressed out because they're older. This song has a deep meaning that I appreciate. The song also has a catchy beat and overall, I really like it.

Hit-Bound
~ Here is the Hit-Bound list:


  • Tori Kelly – Hollow
  • 5 Seconds Of Summer – Jet Black Heart
  • Adam Lambert – Another Lonely Night
  • Disclosure/Lorde – Magnets
  • Tove Lo – Moments
  • Conrad Sewell – Hold Me Up
  • Jacob Whitesides – Secrets
  • Nelly/Jeremih – The Fix
  • The Chainsmokers/Rozes – Roses
  • The Vamps – Wake Up
  • MØ – Kamikaze
  • Coldplay – Adventure Of A Lifetime
  • One Direction – Infinity
  • BØRNS – Electric Love
  • Tryon – Somebody To Love Me

Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. Disclosure/Lorde – Magnets
2. Nelly/Jeremih – The Fix
3. Adam Lambert – Another Lonely Night
4. Conrad Sewell – Hold Me Up
5. Tori Kelly – Hollow


One Blurb Away
~ Flo Rida – My House is completely welcomed into the Top 10.

~ X Ambassadors – Renegades had more airplay than Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – Downtown. But somehow, Renegades moved down while Downtown moved up. Isn't Hits 1 logic the best? *sarcasm alert*

~ Justin Bieber – What Do You Mean? has pretty much lasted longer on this countdown run than it did on its first run. It's one of those rare occasions.

~ Ariana Grande – Focus dropped out of the countdown really quickly probably making it the Biggest Flop of 2015 on Hits 1 since it seemed to be an anticipated single. But we all know the Biggest Flop everywhere else was Britney Spears/Iggy Azalea – Pretty Girls. There was so much hype for that song and it flopped so hard. It only peaked at, I believe, #30 on American Top 40.

~ Adele – When We Were Young fell on its second week here. A little shocking. But I am 100% okay with it. The song bores me to tears.

~ Ellie Goulding – On My Mind expectedly rose to #2 this week. It came on Hits 1 several times during the week as "our" most Wutchuwanted song. I'd take it for #1 over Hello any day at this point. But Hello is having a serious run right now at 7 consecutive weeks at the top spot that dethroning it anytime soon seems like a challenge.

~ If we can get Demi Lovato – Confident and Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato – Irresistible to switch places, that would make me happy.

~ Selena Gomez – Same Old Love is starting to fade away on me. Let's try to get this song out of here soon.

~ Andy Grammer – Good To Be Alive is seriously starting to get on my nerves. Let's not make this another Honey I'm Good.

~ I'm getting really tired of Alessia Cara – Here. There's like, a 10-second intro with no vocals and a 5 to 10-second outro with no vocals on this song. Everything in between is constant singing with no breaks whatsoever. She gets so many words in the verses and pre-chorus that it's really hard to understand her. Her voice starts to get annoying after a while and I just recently realized this.

~ Of course that massive jump from Panic! At The Disco – Victorious last week was destined to not last long as it dropped right back down this week.

~ Well, Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud has officially lasted a year on the countdown. I'm not surprised at this point. But let's still try to get it out of here as soon as possible.

~ The Hit 45 Chart for this week is out! Find out if Audien and Lady Antebellum are capable of holding at #1 for a fourth week in a row.
Link: http://hit45chart.blogspot.com/2015/12/hit-45-chart-week-of-december-26-2015.html

~ Most Missed Song: Pitbull/Chris Brown – International Love

My Top 5 Picks
1. Justin Bieber – Sorry
2. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato – Irresistible
3. Panic! At The Disco – Victorious
4. Twenty One Pilots – Stressed Out
5. Audien/Lady Antebellum – Something Better

139 comments:

  1. Why is LIGLY in orange?
    Why is When We Were Young in red?
    Did you grow into Hey Everybody?
    Why is Confident in blue if you're wanting it to exit the Top 10?
    Why do you still like Black Magic?
    What's so bad about S.O.B. and why is it not in orange?
    Why did you not like Get Ugly at first?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. - It's a truly awful song.
      - There is one sentence in this entire post that answers that. Think you can find it?
      - Yes.
      - Ain't no room in the Top 10 for songs that are only okay.
      - Such a catchy song that gets stuck in my head.
      - Very loud and obnoxious chorus. More details were in its entrant review. Not in orange because it's not as bad as Like I'm Gonna Lose You.
      - Answered in the song's entrant review.

      Delete
    2. One more question:

      Why do you like The Fix?

      Delete
  2. And Adrian you forgot The Chainsmokers/ROZES - Roses on Hitbound

    ReplyDelete
  3. One Call Away isn't a very boring song I truly disagree with your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I respect that. See how I can respect other peoples' opinions, Parker?

      Delete
    2. ONE CALL AWAY IS MORE BORING THAN THE FALCONS OFFENSE

      Delete
    3. Victorious is more boring than a Titans game

      Delete
    4. Victorious is the complete opposite of boring.

      Delete
    5. Lay It All On Me is boring because of Ed Sheeran's voice but I grew into it a little.

      Delete
  4. I did not expect On My Mind to jump at #2 at all.

    Damn it! Thinking Out Loud is still year, after 1 year of its terribleness still shrouds the bottom 5.

    I was not expecting Focus to exit at all.

    Is Used To Love You gonna stay out of the top 10 throughout its tenure on the countdown?

    I'll say the same for Stand By You as well.

    I can say that Out Of The Woods and In The Night will enter the top 10 next week.

    One Call Away is a space filler, but I will gladly welcome Stressed Out on the countdown.

    When We Were Young should have jumped not dropped! Hits 1 must fix this.

    Like I'm Gonna Lose You should leave, since its not doing anything.

    Get, Hollow, Another Lonely Night, Magnets, Wake Up, & Moments, while get rid of Can't Sleep Love, See You Again, Locked Away, Photograph, and Thinking Out Loud.

    Top 5:

    #1. Stand By You- Rachel Platten
    #2. Used to Love You- Gwen Stefani
    #3. Hello- Adele
    #4. Sorry- Justin Bieber
    #5. Stressed Out- Twenty One Pilots

    Bottom 5:

    #1. Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran
    #2. Locked Away- R. City ft. Adam Levine
    #3. Can't Sleep Love- Pentatonix
    #4. Like I'm Gonna Lose You- Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend
    #5. See You Again- Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth

    Hits 1 Recommendation:

    I'll Show You- Justin Bieber

    Throwback Pick:

    Lights- Ellie Goulding

    Most Missed Song:

    Love Me Like You Do- Ellie Goulding

    Christmas Picks:

    Hark! The Herald Angel Sings
    Joy To The World
    Jingle Bell Rock

    Got 2 albums for Christmas today. Adele's 25 and The Weeknd's Beauty Behind The Madness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Christams gifts:

    Tri-ominoes
    $100 cash
    Ps4 dualshock4 controller
    $25 Visa gift card
    $25 Amazon gift card
    $25 anything gift card
    Ps4 headphones
    Cool little clay trinket in the shape of New York State

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot:

      A batman comic book
      My cousins old Pokemon card collection

      Delete
  6. I got:
    An IPhone 6s
    Some Lebrons, Currys, and Kd's (basketball fam will get this)
    Beats
    This chair I love for some reason
    A basketball hoop trash can
    Clothes on clothes on clothes :)))
    A training Basketball, an indoor Pro Basketball, and an outdoor ball for my driveway..

    + stuff I don't want to listttt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite gift was hockey skates and some hockey equipment.

      Delete
    2. Why do people spend so much on shoes that don't do anything

      Delete
    3. What about these thingd that has tiny skates near the end and its a rollar shoe

      Delete
  7. I got LOADS OF Dork Diaries this week! Santa and Dad knowed I loved Dork Diaries. Today I got 1 2 3. Monday is when I got OMG! All About Me Diary. Then 2 days later, I finally got my hands on the tenth book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking Out Loud, What Do You Mean?, See You Again, Hey Everybody, Can't Sleep Love, Downtown, Renegades, Something Better, Worth It (sadly), Drag Me Down, Victorious, and Locked Away may all be gone by the end of January.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey guys :) over on my blog is a new post! I recommend you read it because you deserve to! I'm not telling you anything else but just thanks for the love in my blog this year! #G1GB! enjoy it Fam :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adrian how can you still like Black Magic???
    Also I have a new worst song on the countdown and that is:
    Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats- S.O.B.
    Honestly, his voice is sooooo annoying.
    LIGLY puts me to sleep every time I listen to it. It's in my bottom 5, but still not as bad as TOL and S.O.B.
    Who doesn't like One Call Away? And Adrian, I recommend you listen to the one featuring Tyga. A little less "boring," I think ;)
    The fact that TOL has lasted a full year on this countdown upsets me. Who the hell is still voting for that darn song???? #TheMagicQuestion
    Adrian do you have Snapchat? (Not to be a stalker or anything lol)
    I got a BUNCH of Lego's for Christmas (yes I'm obsessed with them lol)
    Merry Christmas y'all! Peace ✌🏻️✌🏼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a Snapchat. But I don't use it because I hate Snapchat (no offense to those who like it).

      My friend kept telling me that I should create one. So I did and I honestly don't know how to use it and I just don't like. Same with Instagram. I'm sticking with Facebook and Twitter. I may use Instagram, but Snapchat is not happening.

      Delete
    2. Oh. That's kinda surprising. But yeah, I guess some people just don't like Snapchat. I won't be getting a FB account till I'm like 16 (2 more years). And I really don't want a Twitter, I just find that pointless as a broken pencil. ;)
      Also I'm starting to get tired of On My Mind.

      Delete
  11. I used to always joke that See You Again was a Wiz Khalifa song that could've used less Wiz Khalifa, and wondered what that song would sound like. Now we have our answer in the form of "One Call Away". Charlie Puth seems to suffer from a bit of Adam Levine Syndrome...just because you can hit a nice sounding falsetto doesn't mean you should sing everything in it.

    I was already tired of "Hello" halfway through the first time I heard it. I'm even more tired of it now, and I'm sure I'll be ready to torch my XM radio by the time it hits its 13th week at number one (do you doubt it's going to smash the current record?) Back over the summer, I found myself being amused on a weekly basis by how flustered you were regarding Walk The Moon's run at number one. Now I feel the same way about "Hello".

    Hooray, "Thinking Out Loud" lasted a full year! And it's no longer orange! That color is coming for you, Nathaniel Rateliff, you poor man's sorry excuse for Reverend Peyton!

    Surprised by the two exits this week. "Levels" was not on the chart very long relative to it being a Top 10 song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Levels wasn't that successful of a song overall compared to Jealous and Chains, which is why it didn't last too long.

      Delete
    2. Also, I agree that Wiz Khalifa sucks. He did fine in See You Again, but otherwise he's terrible.

      Delete
  12. Adrian you'll probably agree with me on this:

    Lil Wayne's only good piece of work (if you even call what he does work) was his verse in Eminem - No Love. Otherwise, he SUCKS TO THE MOON AND BACK A MILLION TIMES!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hitbound review

    Tori Kelly-Hollow(BLUE)

    5 Seconds Of Summer-Jet Black Heart(BLUE)

    Adam Lambert-Another Lonely Night(GREEN)

    Disclosure/Lorde-Magnets(GREEN)

    Tove Lo-Moments(GREEN)

    Conrad Sewell-Hold Me Up(BLUE)

    Jacob Whitesides-Secrets(BLUE)

    Nelly/Jeremih-The Fix(BLUE)

    The Chainsmokers/ROZES-Roses(GREEN)

    The Vamps-Wake Up(GREEN)

    MØ-Kamikaze(GREEN)

    Coldplay-Adventure Of A Lifetime(PURPLE)

    One Direction-Infinity(BLUE)

    BØRNS-Electric Love(GREEN)

    Tryon-Somebody To Love Me(GREEN)

    I'm not sure what the entrants actually were, so I'm gonna guess.

    Tori Kelly is back with a song that will probably grow on me. Hollow is ok, but yeah it's gonna grow on me.

    BØRNS is a brand new artist with one of the highest voices I have ever heard. Electric Love is very catchy. I hope to hear more of BØRNS in the future.

    Interesting how we have 2 artists on Hitbound with names that are all in caps. BØRNS and ROZES.

    Coldplay-Adventure Of A Lifetime needs to debut now! I can't wait any longer.

    Wait, Adrian likes The Fix?!?!?! That's... Acceptable because it's growing on me :)

    So after another listen to Tryon-Somebody To Love Me, it's graduated from slight mediocrity to catchy.

    I have my full opinion on 5 Seconds Of Summer-Jet Black Heart. It's not bad. It's different. But it's not new.

    Top 5
    1. Coldplay-Adventure Of A Lifetime
    2. MØ-Kamikaze
    3. The Chainsmokers/ROZES-Roses
    4. BØRNS-Electric Love
    5. Tryon-Somebody To Love Me


    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas! I got some cool gifts this year.

    •Beats
    •New UA Shoes
    •Lego Architecture Sets
    •Lots of clothes
    •Calligraphy pens
    •New bedsheets
    •A few books
    •The Logo Game

    And I am heading to my grandmas today for another christmas

    ReplyDelete
  15. Where is kick the dust up on your hit 45 blog???? I am not a fan of country music but I love this song soooooooo much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kick The Dust Up left that chart a while ago. But it was a pretty successful song on there peaking at #10.

      Delete
  16. Replies
    1. It's kind of boring but it doesn't suck. Olivia and History are a lot better.

      Delete
    2. Hey Angel and A.M. are my two favorites.

      Delete
    3. Hey Angel is also really good but I haven't heard A.M.

      Delete
    4. I really think that AJR's Infinity sucks and not One Direction's.

      Delete
  17. It sucks when you washing machine breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. For Christmas I made my dad a CD with songs in this order:

    Years &Years - King
    Jason Derulo - Get Ugly
    Sigma/Rita Ora - Coming Home
    Nelly/Jerimih - The Fix
    Flo Rida My House
    Sam Hunt - House Party
    Adam Lambert - Another Lonely Night
    Chris Brown - Zero
    Eminem/Nate Ruess - Headlights
    Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato - Irresistible
    Lunchmoney Lewis - Ain't Too a Cool
    David Guetta/Sia/Fetty Wap - Bang My Head
    Dillion Francis/DJ Snake - Get Low
    Shaggy/Pitbull/Gene Noble - Only Love
    Machine Gun Kelly/Victoria Monet - A Little More


    I also got:

    New batting gloves (for baseball)

    A new iPhone 5c case cause my other one didn't protect my phone at all. It's indestructibl-lllllllllll-llllllllle (Get it? Irresistible.)

    Beats

    I got this big Lego car thing (idk why but it's addicting to build now)

    Packers pajamas

    These Santa peeps in my stocking (delicious!)

    An iPad for blogging cause my computer barely works and my phone is impossible to blog on

    +A few more really small things and clothes/jerseys

    I wanted a Swegway but and didn't get one but I'm still pretty happy about what I got


    Also I'm currently at my grandparents house with all my family and my parents aren't really gonna want me blogging. I have 2 makeup GT45 posts to make up plus the Which Song Is Worse Competition the 10k page view special and end of the year posts. I'm not stopping blogging but ur gonna have to be patient with me. I have to get my priorities straight sometimes but I apologize for the inconsistency. Some posts will happen and some won't.

    I also hope everyone had a great Christmas. My favorite Christmas song is: Penatonix - That's Christmas To Me


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay so

      1. Okay
      2. YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSs
      3. Never heard
      4. Nope.
      5. Awesome!
      6. Cool
      7. Yeah.
      8. Sure!
      9. EEEEMMMMIIIINNNNEEEEMMMM!!!!!!!!!
      10. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      11. Huh?
      12. Good.
      13. Never heard surprisingly
      14. Yes!!
      15. MGK sux so

      Delete
    2. Machine Gun Kelly is awesome!

      Delete
    3. I really hate MGK's pic when you search him up on Google, it says, "F**k College"

      Delete
    4. What's wrong with it? It's a damn shirt.

      Delete
    5. In a split second, I can think of lots of rappers that are at least 10 times better than him.

      Delete
    6. Fetty Wap
      Eminem
      Iggy Azalea
      Flo Rida
      Big Sean
      Kanye West
      Wiz Khalifa
      Futuristic
      Will Smith (he is indeed a rapper)
      I'm not sure if Post Malone is a rapper, but he would be the tenth.

      Now that wasn't hard, was it?

      Delete
    7. Fetty Wap sucks. Iggy Azalea sucks. Kanye West sucks most of the time. Wiz Khalifa sucks.

      Delete
    8. Iggy sucks, post malonr is crap

      Delete
  19. Numbers 1, 2, 4, and 5 on iTunes pop are all taken by Justin Bieber.

    Guess what they are:

    1. Sorry (Of Course)
    2. Love Yourself
    3. THIS IS THE SPOT TOOKEN BY ADELE
    4. What Do You Mean? (Still)
    5. I'll Show You

    Also what's everyone's opinion on: Missy Elliot/Pharrell Williams - WTF (Where They From)? I'll probably hate it but I find it really catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  20. And my predictions were all correct except Levels exiting and I thought SOB would have the biggest jump.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hits 1, quit playing the 1D Made In The AM Premiere and let me listen to Jet Black Heart already!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hits 1, quit falling in love with 5SOS and fall in love with Fetty Wap or SIlento instead!!

      Delete
    2. 5 Seconds of Summer are easy to fall in love with. I mean, they're a band of cute guys. Silento is a definite one-hit wonder. And Fetty Wap has no chance on Hits 1. If he does make it on, it'll be a replay of Hotline Bling lasting very few weeks.

      Delete
    3. Hits 1, DO NOT fall in love with Fetty Wap and Silento, and keep loving artists like Taylor Swift, The Weeknd, Charlie Puth, Ellie Goulding, Twenty One Pilots, 5SOS, and Justin Bieber.

      Delete
    4. You mean they're a band of ugly guys right?

      Delete
    5. Also Silento apparently remixed Dawin - Dessert and I heard rumors about him maybe remixing Wake Up, but I'm not sure.

      Delete
    6. I've definitely seen uglier guys than the members of 5 Seconds of Summer (ex. Fetty Wap). And while Silento may have remixed those, they will not become hits, which will make him a one-hit wonder.

      Delete
    7. George Ezra is a lot uglier than 5SOS and Fetty Wap.

      Delete
    8. He is worse than Fetty Wap but definitely better than 5SOS.

      Delete
  22. "Your post has been deleted by Healer Playz"

    I hate that when Blogger sends me the email telling me my brother deleted my post. I should've never trusted him on my blog anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Guys! I made a new blog because I can't get into my old one anymore! Please check it out!

    http://thebiggesthitsoftoday.blogspot.com/2015/12/top-100-songs-of-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. COMING HOME IS AWESOME SIGMA NEVER DISAPPOINTS

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adrian, I thought you were going to do your top 45 songs of the year today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah........about that. It's coming. I haven't had any time today. Either tomorrow or Monday.

      Delete
    2. Well, I can't wait to see your Top 45 Of The Year.

      Delete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Replies
    1. That movie is 2 hours long and It's wasting my time. I should of watched that Alvin and the chipminks thingie. Now I can't go to the store and buy more film for my camera!

      Delete
    2. The Force Awakens was the best movie of the year in my opinion. It's a cool movie if you know your Star Wars history.

      Delete
    3. The best movie of the year is Minions no doubt

      Delete
    4. I think that the best movie of 2015 is Inside Out.

      Delete
    5. Best movie of the year? All of the above (except The Road Chip, that movie sucks)

      Delete
    6. According to YouTube search, the first Star Wars movie is from 1977! That's long before I was born!

      Delete
    7. You're all wrong, the best movie of the year is Jurassic World.

      Delete
    8. ^That one was really good too.

      Delete
    9. Minions and Star Wars are the only movie I've seen this year, no joke.

      Delete
  28. Most Missed Song: Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass (I heard it on my local radio station today)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most Missed Song: Tori Kelly - Should’ve Been Us

      Delete
    2. Most missed song: Olly Murs/Flo Rida-Troublemaker

      Delete
    3. But I guess that's okay just because I said AATB

      Delete
    4. Most Missed Song: Omi - Cheerleader

      Delete
    5. Most Missed Song: NONONO - Pumpin Blood

      More Recent Most Missed Song: Marlon Roudette - When The Beat Drops Out

      Delete
    6. Most Missed Song: Andy Grammer- Honey, I'm Good.

      Delete
    7. Most Missed Song - MKTO - Bad Girls

      Delete
  29. Guys, guys!! Yesterday I was in my garage playing hockey while my brother was riding his scooter. And my dad was out there. And we were listening to the radio and they said Stressed Out would play after Out Of The Woods!! I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" but then my dad said "Yes, that's my song!!" and he said "If you turn it while that song is on we will not go skating" so I turned the station while Out Of The Woods was on to hear Like I'm Gonna Lose You. But then once the song was over and I had to turn it back for Stressed Out, MY DAD WAS ALL THE WAY AT THE END OF THE DRIVEWAY WATCHING MY BROTHER!! And he couldn't hear the radio!! And I didn't get to hear Stressed Out!! And when he got back Hello was playing and HE was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" So you see how miracles can happen sometimes??

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really like Tori Kelly- Hollow!
    Also I'm leaving for New Orleans today!
    Wanna go on a scavenger hunt?
    In Elle King's Ex's and Oh's, she mentions New Orleans somewhere. See if you can spot it (with your ears)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In leaving to Las Vegas today for my Christmas vacations

      Delete
    2. I'm staying home but my parents are going to Key West

      Delete
    3. I hear it a lot on Youtube, I just can't click quick enough to find the time.

      Delete
  31. I don't always cry, but when I do, it's because I remember for the first time, since I hated you, that I used to love you.
    Stay single, my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I got a lot of things for Christmas:
    Make-Up Bag
    Gingerbread House Kit
    Frisbee With Light
    Christmas Blanket
    Hairbrush
    Candy Cane Cookie Maker
    Soap
    Christmas Lip Gloss
    Swan Lake Soap Box
    Jewelry Making Kit
    many more...

    ReplyDelete
  33. From my Christmas with dad I got

    1. A instal mini 8 camera
    2. Pink headphone
    3. Film inside my stocking
    4. A phone case for my Samsung Galaxy S2
    5. Tickets to Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas
    6. 3 Dork Diaries
    7. Candy?
    8. A baby in Tomodachi Life and her name is Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  34. Let's make sense of things here:

    The Twenty One Pilots have a Tear In Their Hearts because they are so Stressed Out from making bad songs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why are you referring to them as "The Twenty One Pilots"? That's like me saying "The Maroon 5."

      Delete
    2. TIMH is bad, but Stressed Out is mutherfucking amazing. Parker Scott you have bad taste

      Delete
  35. The chart from last week and this year are both out!

    Chart of the Year:
    http://durpblogs.blogspot.com/2015/12/t32-amazingness-2015-year.html#comment-form

    Chart from last week:
    http://durpblogs.blogspot.com/2015/12/t25-awesomeness-12202015.html

    Happy reading!

    PS: Parker, your Christmas gift if #2 on the Chart of the Year

    ReplyDelete
  36. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI_CGnBSDKo

    The Top 50 songs of this week is out. Can Adele hold onto #1 for a record breaking 9th week?

    ReplyDelete
  37. In key marathon enjoying the sunset :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I saw for e awakens it was more legit than the cardinals defense

    ReplyDelete