Saturday, July 4, 2015

Wiz Khalifa (4) – Week Of July 4, 2015


Demi Lovato hosted the countdown and Hit-Bound this weekend in promotion of her new single, Cool For The Summer, which I HIGHLY recommend you check out! Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Sam Smith/John Legend – Lay Me Down (#35)
  • George Ezra – Budapest (#40)
  • Magic! – No Way No (#41)

Last Week's #1 Song: Walk The Moon – Shut Up and Dance
The Countdown
45. Marlon Roudette – When The Beat Drops Out (#44)
44. Nick Jonas – Chains (#45)
43. DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge – You Know You Like It (#34)
42. Meghan Trainor – Dear Future Husband (#42)
41. Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi – I Need Your Love (#14)
40. Olly Murs/Travie McCoy – Wrapped Up (#43)
39. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk (#32) [4 Weeks At #1]
38. Taylor Swift – Blank Space (#39) [6 Weeks At #1]
37. Flo Rida/Robin Thicke/Verdine White – I Don't Like It, I Love It (DEBUT)
36. Fall Out Boy – Centuries (#37) [2 Weeks At #1]
35. Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do (#36) [2 Weeks At #1]
34. Ella Henderson – Ghost (#33)
33. Nicki Minaj – The Night Is Still Young (#26)
32. Maroon 5 – Sugar (#29) [2 Weeks At #1]
31. Jess Glynne – Hold My Hand (#24)
30. Echosmith – Bright (#13)
29. Katy Tiz – Whistle (While You Work It) (#18)
28. Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud (#27) [3 Weeks At #1]
27. Major Lazer/DJ Snake/MØ – Lean On (#30)
26. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor – Marvin Gaye (#31)
25. Selena Gomez – Good For You (DEBUT)
24. The Heydaze – Dumb (DEBUT)

23. Omi – Cheerleader (#20)
22. Bea Miller – Fire N Gold (#25)
21. Pitbull/Chris Brown – Fun (#28)
20. Fifth Harmony – Worth It (#22)
19. Nick Jonas – Jealous (#23)
18. Twenty One Pilots – Tear In My Heart (#21)
17. The Weeknd – Can't Feel My Face (#38)
16. Taylor Swift – Style (#8) [1 Week At #1]
15. Sam Hunt – Take Your Time (#11)
14. Carly Rae Jepsen – I Really Like You (#12)
13. Ed Sheeran – Photograph (#15)
12. One Direction/Zayn Malik – Where Do Broken Hearts Go (#16)
11. All Time Low – Something's Gotta Give (#17)
10. Maroon 5 – This Summer's Gonna Hurt... (#10)
  9. David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Bebe Rexha/Afrojack – Hey Mama (#9)
  8. Rachel Platten – Fight Song (#19)
  7. Jason Derulo – Want To Want Me (#6)
  6. Fall Out Boy – Uma Thurman (#7)
  5. Andy Grammer – Honey I'm Good (#4)
  4. Tove Lo – Talking Body (#5)
  3. Taylor Swift – Bad Blood (#2) [1 Week At #1]
  2. Walk The Moon – Shut Up and Dance (#1) [3 Weeks At #1]
  1. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth – See You Again (#3) [4th Week At #1]

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi – I Need Your Love (–27)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: The Weeknd – Can't Feel My Face (+21)

New Entrants
~ The Heydaze – Dumb reminds me of Heymous Molly – Life's A Beach. With that being said, it's just as bad and just as annoying. It'll most likely just be another one of those songs Hits 1 keeps around for maybe a month and will then kick out.

~ Flo Rida is back with I Don't Like It, I Love It featuring Robin Thicke and Verdine White. I find this song to be very catchy and better than GDFR. I hope it stays here for a while. Robin Thicke has some nice vocals in the chorus.

~ Selena Gomez debuted this week with Good For You, a song that debuted at #1 on iTunes (I think). It's definitely a different sound for her. It's somewhat similar to her last countdown song, The Heart Wants What It Wants. I don't Selena Gomez's voice really shines as much in this song as it does in other songs. Hits 1 edited out A$AP Rocky's verse, which I'm fine with. I don't think it'll be very long until I get sick of this song.

I Don't Like Blurbs, I Love Them
~ Nicki Minaj – The Night Is Still Young should not be dropping on its second week on the countdown. Hits 1, I hope you realize how annoyed I am by this and FIX IT!

~ All Time Low – Something's Gotta Give has hit a new peak at #11. I'm very impressed by how well it's doing here considering it's not really popular anywhere else. Keep right on doing what you're doing!

~ Rachel Platten – Fight Song is now in the Top 10. I'm starting to lose interest in this song. Don't be surprised if I start complaining about it being old soon.

~ I'm sure people are sad about You Know You Like It most likely leaving next week, but I'm actually happy. I've overlistened to it at this point.

~ Pitbull/Chris Brown – Fun is slowly recovering from the little fall to #32 a few weeks ago now hitting a new peak at #21.

~ Carly Rae Jepsen – I Really Like You has not moved from that little #11-#15 area in a while now. Let's get into the Top 10! I'd be happy to remove Want To Want Me and/or Uma Thurman from the Top 10 so you can enter.

~ Unlike Earned It, The Weeknd – Can't Feel My Face jumped into the Top 20 really quickly.

~ All songs in the Top 5 moved, but stayed in the Top 5.

~ MAX/Hoodie Allen – Gibberish and Demi Lovato – Cool For The Summer both entered Hit-Bound this week. I'm definitely happy about both of them. They're definitely two of the best songs on Hit-Bound.

~ Hopefully, Taylor Swift – Style can start dropping already. It's finally out of the Top 10. Hopefully for good.

~ For those of you who are unaware, I posted Part 2 of the 400K pageview milestone on Thursday - the Q&A post. Be sure to check it out if you haven't already. It is the previous post.

~ My Hit 45 Chart for this week will hopefully be out later today. If not, tomorrow.

~ I hope you guys have an awesome 4th of July! My family and I always watch fireworks on the night before the 4th of July. It's always fun every year. It's one of the traditions we have.

~ Since we were driving home so late last night, I got to listen to some of Pete Wentz's show on Hits 1, Hits & Misses. Pete Wentz plays some pretty interesting music including MAX/Hoodie Allen, Panic! At The Disco, Lolo, and of course, his own band, Fall Out Boy

~ Throwback Pick Of The Week: Gym Class Heroes/Adam Levine – Stereo Hearts

My Top 5 Picks
1. David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Afrojack – Hey Mama
2. Nicki Minaj – The Night Is Still Young
3. All Time Low – Something's Gotta Give
4. Flo Rida/Robin Thicke/Verdine White – I Don't Like It, I Love It
5. Pitbull/Chris Brown – Fun

92 comments:

  1. I'm tired of See You Again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not understand what is so good about Gibberish, that being said...


    This weeks weekend top 30 songs is out! Will Fifth Harmony hold on for a third week in a row and a fourth week overall at #1? Or will David Guetta, Adam Lambert, or even Tay-Tay takeover the spotlight. Also, see debuts from people like The Weeknd, Charlie Puth, and Twenty One Pilots. You know what to do, copy and paste that link!

    http://weekendtop30songs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graham im so tired of see u again its tied with honey im good for the worst song of the countdown

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am actually gonna make a new blog for the weekend countdown review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ADRIAN WHY DO U HATE DUMB its good ur so dumb sometimes :)

      Delete
  5. Time for Brian's review of the countdown!

    x35. This one definitely stayed here too long. (Red)
    x40. This song stayed much longer than I thought it would. I am indeed happy about that. (Green)
    x41. Goodbye my friend. You will be missed. (Green)

    45. Hang in there! (Green)
    44. Please don't become the next Jealous. (Turquoise)
    43. Alright, I'm kinda sick of this song. (Yellow)
    42. I'm not sure what this song will do next. (Green)
    41. Was the drop really necessary? (Green)
    40. This has become extremely annoying. (Red)
    39. I can't believe I still like this song. (Green)
    38. You need to leave. I mean SERIOUSLY! (Red)
    37. I LOVE this song! (Green)
    36. GET OUT! This is the oldest song on the countdown and it's completely ridiculous how it's still here. (Red)
    35. Please leave. I don't want to hate you any more than I already do. (Red)
    34. How the hell is this song still here? (Red)
    33. That's not a very good way to start a countdown career. (Green)
    32. A lot of people hate this song, but I don't care 'cause I still like it. Stay as long as you like my friend. (Green)
    31. I predict that this will leave next week. (Blue)
    30. Keep dropping! (Red)
    29. You too! (Red)
    28. STOP!!!! If people actually (still) like this song, there's something wrong. (Orange)
    27. Could you please do something? (Green)
    26. Keep jumping! (Green)
    25. Not sure about this one yet. (Blue)
    24. The title discribes the song really well. (Red)
    23. I do not know how people can like this song. (Red)
    22. It really didn't take long for me to get sick of this one. (Red)
    21. YES!!!!!!! (Green)
    20. I don't know what this song is gonna do next week. (Pink)
    19. WTF are you doing back in the teens???!!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! (Red)
    18. This might be its peak. (Green)
    17. YES!!!!!!! You deserved the Biggest Jump Of The Week. (Purple)
    16. It's finally left the Top 10! (Red)
    15. WRONG WAY!! (Green)
    14. Please stay away from the Top 10. (Red)
    13. The last thing the Top 10 of the countdown needs is Ed Sheeran. Let's do our best to make sure that doesn't happen. (Red)
    12. Can it reach the Top 10? (Blue)
    11. NEW PEAK!!! (Green)
    10. Please jump higher! (Green)
    9. This one grew on me again over the course of the week. (Green)
    8. I'm happy about this. (Green)
    7. This song definitely deserved to hit #1. (Green)
    6. Is it gonna drop any time soon? Hopefully the answer is no. (Green)
    5. Get to the top! You deserve it! (Green)
    4. Please stop. (Turquoise)
    3. Is this really only gonna spend 1 week at #1? (Blue)
    2. I'm done with you. (Red)
    1. THANK GOD! Please stay right where you are. (Green)

    My Top 5:
    1. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
    2. Maroon 5 - This Summer's Gonna Hurt
    3. Pitbull/Chris Brown - Fun
    4. Flo Rida/Robin Thicke - I Don't Like It, I Love It
    5. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth - See You Again

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adrian can u explain why Maroon 5 - This summer's GONNA hurt Bad Blood and Fight song are in blue

    I'm not complaining I'm just askingfor your opinion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Although I did call Fight song blue last week

      Delete
    2. This Summer's Gonna Hurt... and Fight Song I feel were just okay this past week. Like when they came on Hits 1, I tired looking at other stations for something better rather than just keeping it on Hits 1. They're not bad. However, Bad Blood is a lot more boring without Kendrick Lamar.

      Delete
  7. Adrian, what song is the 2nd Worst Song In Your Opinion? ( I Ask Because Sugar And Thinking Out Loud were Orange for a while. )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait a minute...
    Jealous... in YELLOW?
    YKYLI... in TURQUOISE?
    Oh, no. Someone's gotta fix this.
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Jealous is red. And I explained why You Know You Like It is really old.

      Delete
    2. Jealous was red, but CHAINS was in yellow. I can see why you got confused there for a moment. :)

      Delete
    3. Oh, sorry. I meant Chains. Either or, they're both older than YKYLI.
      -Remy

      Delete
  9. Adrian can I ask why Jess Glynne - hold my hand is blue yeah I kind of understand it's not really that special or that innovative but it's very catchy and she is a good singer IMO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adrian what's ur opinion on R City and Adam Levine Locked Away! I don't that song, I love it ( well I like IDLIILI and Locked Away). And sorry but I'm with relatives so my weekend countdown post will be delayed till Monday. But my top 45 chart will still come out on Wednesday so don't worry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, See You Again is now officially old. At least in my opinion.
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your absolutely right! I can't stand it anymore! Even my parents think that it plays to much

      Delete
  12. I hope #6 Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman gets to be #1 soon! I'm so tired of waiting for it! (Even though It's my personal favorite) Some of you may disagree with me, but seriously, it's already hit #5! Why can't it be #1?! Seriously I'd cry if that would happen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am I the only person who thinks bad blood is terrible without Kendrick Lamar?

    ReplyDelete
  14. My Mom just said that Jess Glynne-Hold My Hand is her current summer jam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hitbound review

    Demi Lovato-Cool For The Summer(GREEN)

    American Authors-Go Big Or Go Home(GREEN)

    MKTO-Bad Girls(GREEN)

    Adam Lambert-Ghost Town(PURPLE)

    Becky G-Lovin So Hard(BLUE)

    Kaya Stewart-In Love With A Boy(ORANGE)

    MAX/Hoodie Allen-Gibberish(RED)

    Just Seconds Apart-Unbelievable(BLUE)

    Sam Smith-Like I Can(GREEN)

    Shawn Mendes-Stitches(BLUE)

    Daya-Hide Away(GREEN)

    Los 5-Mañana(GREEN)


    I find MAX/Hoodie Allen-Gibberish to be annoying. The chorus is really weird and awful with the random guy saying randomness. So yeah, I don't like it.

    Love the new hit from Demi. Cool For The Summer is a really great song that deserves a lot of success.

    The Heydaze-Dumb still aired on Hitbound even though it debuted all the way at #24 on the countdown.

    Adam Lambert-Ghost Town better debut. Its on at40, so why is it still on Hitbound?

    Goodbye, Years & Years-King.

    Top 5
    1. Adam Lambert-Ghost Town
    2. MKTO-Bad Girls
    3. Demi Lovato-Cool For The Summer
    4. Sam Smith-Like I Can
    5. American Authors-Go Big Or Go Home

    ReplyDelete
  16. I keep hearing hit-bound with good for you and dumb in it so im like WHAT THE CRAP I wanna know if King is still in or not

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good For You and Dumb is on Hitbound and the countdown. First time I heard that. King is OFF Hitbound

    1. The Heydaze - Dumb

    2. Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer

    3. Imagine Dragons - Go Big Or Go Home

    4. Selena Gomez - Good For You

    5. MKTO - Bad Girls

    6. Mowgli's - I'm Good

    7. Adam Lambert - Ghost Town

    8. Becky G - Lovin So Hard

    9. Kaya Stewart - I'm In Love With A Boy

    10. Max and Hoodie Allen - Gibberish (Debut)

    11. Just Seconds Apart - Unbelievable

    12. Sam Smith - Like I Can

    13. Shawn Mendes - Stitches

    14. Daya - Hideaway

    15. Los 5 - Mañana

    ReplyDelete
  18. Its american authors go big or go home not imagine dragons

    ReplyDelete
  19. ZAEEM HOW CAN A SONG BE ON HIT-BOUND AND THE COUNTDOWN AT THE SAMETIME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jason Derulo - Talk Dirty did that too one time.

      Delete
  20. So when Demi was announcing Marvin Gaye, she said that Charlie Puth used to write songs for Jason Derulo and other other artists......... JASON DERULO????? That may explain why his old hits were good and his songs now are trash.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Usa is up 4-1 versus japan in the world cup finals so yeah were gonna win the world cup for the first time since 1999 it is halftime by the way and

    In love with a boy is so bad

    gibberish is ok

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Hot 45 Chart is out! See if Taylor and Kendrick will hold on for a 7th week in a row! Hang on to find out! You know where to go!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG WHERE ARE Ü NOW IS ON HITS AND MISSES YASSS

    ReplyDelete
  24. You have been wondering






    LEAH WHERE ARE YOU?


    Well, I was camping for the weekend at berge lake. I think I'm allergic to fireworks.


    I ate vanilla Rice Krispies for breakfast.


    I went boat riding. It's so fun and fast.


    I slept in a air mattress. It's so comfy



    I made s'mores at night. I made it too



    And that's how I spend it

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yes Adrian I am not the only one who likes in love with a boy
    -ommy ( USA won 5 - 2 making it there third woman's world cup win and the most wins overall)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thatchos, I know what we're gonna review today! (I know, I know, same as last week. But I like it so much that's it my new countdown review intro.) Speaking of Thatchos, I've noticed that he hasn't made a review in a while! Get to it, Thatchy! (jk I'm not forcing you) Anyway, let's get on with it.

    Exits:

    x35. Wow. Now I DO care about you, now that you've gone the way of the guy Sam Smith and John Legend are singing about. (blue)
    x40. Goodbye, old friend... (blue)
    x41. YAS! (Expected.) (red)

    The Countdown

    45. #finalweek (blue)
    44. This is also done. (blue)
    43. *cries* (blue)
    42. I'll give this two more weeks or so. (green)
    41. WHOA (blue)
    40. Really? (orange)
    39. NO! (Also expected.) (blue)
    38. "Secretly, I'm very lonely." - Taylor Swift (See what I did there?) (turquoise)
    37. Welcome to the countdown! You should stay a while. (blue)
    36. YES KEEP GOING BABY (blue)
    35. You've overstayed your welcome for a very long time now. (pink)
    34. Okay. (turquoise)
    33. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO (purple)
    32. ugh... (red)
    31. YAS DROP LIKE A STONE YOU PIECE OF CRAP (red)
    30. ALSO WHOA (turquoise)
    29. Katy Tiz: the queen of 10-15 spot moves. (blue)
    28. This might stick around for a while. (blue)
    27. Good... (blue)
    26....better... (blue)
    25....best! (blue)
    24. And immediately we go to the worst! (green/red)
    23. Confused Trance is confused here. (blue)
    22. I have heard this song more than ever this weekend! (And it's not just from the Weekend Countdown!) Because of that, I'll give it a (purple - #tie)
    21. Well this is unexpected. (green)
    20. Gonna stay in this range forever, huh? (blue)
    19. Guess what? I made this song jump! (jk tho) (blue)
    18. NEW PEAK FOR THE WIN (purple - #3waytie)
    17. Congrats on the biggest jump! (That is all.) (blue)
    16. Not a very stylish drop. (blue)
    15. oooookkkkkaaaaaayyyyyyy... (blue)
    14. JUMP! (blue)
    13. Top 5, por favor? (purple - #4waytie!)
    12. Top 10 next week, maybe? (blue)
    11. NEW PEAK FOR THIS ONE TOO YAY (blue)
    10. Drop any further and it'll be more than your summer that'll hurt. (purple - #5waytie!)
    9. Holding, okay... (blue)
    8. NOOOOOOOOOO! (red)
    7. Okay, hit #1 and be done with it! (green)
    6. Biggest YAS! of the week. (blue)
    5. JUMP NOW (blue)
    4. This was actually my #1 prediction. Not so much now... (blue)
    3. *insert real-life bad blood here* (blue)
    2. Mikey... Thatchos... I like this one again! (blue)
    1. YAY! (purple - #6waytie!!!)

    And that's it! Trance is OUT, PEACE!

    Thanks for reading! #SummerBelongsToYou

    ~Trance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man we have a lot in common like George and Harold on the captain underpants series

      Delete
    2. Well, Fight Song isn't old yet, so I'm not tired of it.

      Delete
  27. Good job for liking shut the f up amd dance again

    really early predictions

    number 1 see your di*k again

    exits
    You know you like it
    I need your love

    entrants
    Cool For The Summer
    go big or go home

    (All this will change on thursday)

    ReplyDelete
  28. YUAS WHEN THE BEAT DROPS OUT IS ON EIGHT NOS HAHAHAHhahahahah take that guys

    ReplyDelete
  29. Exits:
    YKYLI
    Wrapped Up
    WTBDO
    I Need Ur Love
    Dear Future Husband
    Entrants:
    Unbelievable
    Cool For The Summer
    Mañana
    Ghost Town
    GBOGH
    #1 probably Bad Blood
    Biggest Drop: Style
    Biggest Jump: IDLI, ILI
    It will change.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I forgot Chains. That will exit and be replaced with MKTO's Bad Girls and it's a good song.

    ReplyDelete
  31. My super delayed weekend countdown post is out

    ReplyDelete
  32. We are my babies trust me when the beat drops out is staying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! It's the next Sleeping With A Friend...

      Delete
    2. It may decrease in spins.

      Delete
    3. It hasn't been getting many if any the way it. This song is here to stay for now...

      Whether you like or nah...

      Delete
  33. the sixth july fun fact is





    i use women shampoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Herbal Essence shampoo and conditioner.
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Me too


      What kind? what Fragrance?

      Delete
    3. I dunno.
      -Remy

      Delete
  34. The highly anticipated Hit 45 Chart IS FINALLY OUT!!!!!!

    Be sure to check that out to find out if David Guetta, Nicki Minaj, Afrojack, and Bebe Rexha will hold #1 for a second week in a row and fourth time overall with Hey Mama.

    http://hit45chart.blogspot.com/2015/07/hit-45-chart-week-of-july-4-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  35. T45 Mania is released! Be sure to check it out to find out if Silento Silento Silentom holds #1 for a 2nd week or perhaps a suprise awaits ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WILL NOT SPOIL IT THIS TIME OKAY???
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. But I will tell you one thing: A surprise IS in store...
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. Oh don't worry.

      T45 always has a surprise.....

      Delete
  36. 2015 Summer Soundtrack Voting Update: I have officially added an "other" choice for you guys on the survey in case you don't like any other the songs nominated. So feel free to choose "other" if you don't like any of the nominated songs.

    ReplyDelete
  37. The seventh July fun fact is






    On summer vacation, I pick what I'm gonna wear

    ReplyDelete
  38. Here is an interesting song:

    Audien/Lady Antebellum-Something Better

    ReplyDelete
  39. Attention:

    My Top 45 Chart Is Out Early!

    Find out if Nicki Minaj will hold on to #1 for the second week in a row

    http://hits1andmusic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How can you not like Worth It!?!?! That song is soooooooo good!!! Just so you know on the side where you have other blog's links, you have the link to Adrian's Top 45 blog where is says Dylan's Top 40.

      Delete
  40. The eight juky fun fact is





    Every year, I go to the fair to play not for fireworks because im allergic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How is it possible to be allergic to fireworks?

      Delete
    2. I heard it 2 times last week and my mouth is puffing so slow and m eyes almost got burned

      Delete
  41. Maybe some sparks landed on you

    ReplyDelete
  42. Did you know that you can create short links with Shortest and make money for every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete