Saturday, July 11, 2015

Walk The Moon (4) – Week Of July 11, 2015


How many weeks has it been now where we've had at most 3 exits/entrants? It all started after that week we had 7 exits/entrants like a month ago. At least 2 out of our 3 exits deserved to go. But if you ask me, this week really wasn't that special nor was it that good. Before we get to this week’s Fresh 45, here are the songs we’re saying goodbye to this week.


  • Ella Henderson – Ghost (#34) [x2]
  • Olly Murs/Travie McCoy – Wrapped Up (#40)
  • Marlon Roudette – When The Beat Drops Out (#45)

Last Week’s #1 Song: Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth – See You Again
The Countdown
45. Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi – I Need Your Love (#41)
44. Nick Jonas – Chains (#44)
43. Katy Tiz – Whistle (While You Work It) (#29)
42. Taylor Swift – Blank Space (#38) [6 Weeks At #1]
41. Pitbull/Chris Brown – Fun (#20)
40. Echosmith – Bright (#30)
39. DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge – You Know You Like It (#43)
38. American Authors – Go Big Or Go Home (DEBUT)
37. Meghan Trainor – Dear Future Husband (#42)
36. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk (#39) [4 Weeks At #1]
35. The Mowgli’s – I’m Good (DEBUT)
34. Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do (#35) [2 Weeks At #1]
33. Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud (#28) [3 Weeks At #1]
32. Nick Jonas – Jealous (#19)
31. Fall Out Boy – Centuries (#36) [2 Weeks At #1]
30. Selena Gomez – Good For You (#25)
29. Maroon 5 – Sugar (#32) [2 Weeks At #1]
28. Flo Rida/Robin Thicke/Verdine White – I Don’t Like It, I Love It (#37)
27. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor – Marvin Gaye (#26)
26. Jess Glynne – Hold My Hand (#31)
25. The Heydaze – Dumb (#24)
24. Major Lazer/DJ Snake/MØ – Lean On (#27)
23. Carly Rae Jepsen – I Really Like You (#14)
22. Nicki Minaj – The Night Is Still Young (#33)
21. Bea Miller – Fire N Gold (#22)
20. The Weeknd – Can’t Feel My Face (#17)
19. Demi Lovato – Cool For The Summer (DEBUT)
18. Twenty One Pilots – Tear In My Heart (#18)
17. Taylor Swift – Style (#16) [1 Week At #1]
16. Fifth Harmony – Worth It (#20)
15. Sam Hunt – Take Your Time (#15)
14. Omi – Cheerleader (#23)
13. All Time Low – Something’s Gotta Give (#11)
12. One Direction/Zayn Malik – Where Do Broken Hearts Go (#12)
11. Tove Lo – Talking Body (#4)
10. Maroon 5 – This Summer’s Gonna Hurt... (#10)
  9. David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Bebe Rexha/Afrojack – Hey Mama (#9)
  8. Fall Out Boy – Uma Thurman (#6)
  7. Andy Grammer – Honey I’m Good (#5)
  6. Jason Derulo – Want To Want Me (#7)
  5. Rachel Platten – Fight Song (#8)
  4. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth – See You Again (#1) [4 Weeks At #1]
  3. Ed Sheeran – Photograph (#13)
  2. Taylor Swift – Bad Blood (#3) [1 Week At #1]
  1. Walk The Moon – Shut Up and Dance (#2) [4th Week At #1]

#1 Song This Week One Year Ago: 5 Seconds Of Summer – She Looks So Perfect

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Pitbull/Chris Brown – Fun (–20)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Nicki Minaj – The Night Is Still Young (+11)

New Entrants
~ The Mowgli's are back with their second okay/mediocre song, I'm Good. Honestly, there's nothing special to this song whatsoever. I definitely think there were better songs on Hit-Bound that should've debuted instead. But it's not horrible. I'll live with it for now.

~ American Authors are also back with their new single, Go Big Or Go Home. Their last appearance on the countdown was early last year with their smash hit, Best Day Of My Life. Like I'm Good, there is nothing special to this song. Again, I think they are better songs on Hit-Bound that should've debuted instead of this. But I'll live with it for now. (So basically I'm Good and Go Big Or Go Home have the same exact review.)

~ Finally we have returning artist Demi Lovato after having one of the summer songs of last year, Really Don't Care. I have to say, I'm really liking her new single, Cool For The Summer. It's obviously not her best song vocally. I personally think the first single from her album, Demi, and the 2013 hit, Heart Attack is her hands-down best song. Cool For The Summer doesn't quite reach that height unfortunately. But it's still a really enjoyable song that could go high on this countdown.

Hit-Bound
~ I don't understand why there is so much hate for Kaya Stewart – In Love With A Boy. I think that song is really catchy. It just debuted on American Top 40 this week just so you know.

~ Hits 1 finally realized Daya's song is Hide Away, not Hideaway.

~ Shawn Mendes – Stitches debuted on AT40 this week. Let's try to get it to the Weekend Countdown soon.

~ Here is the Hit-Bound list:


  • Daya – Hide Away
  • MKTO – Bad Girls
  • Adam Lambert – Ghost Town
  • Shawn Mendes – Stitches
  • Tori Kelly – Should've Been Us (DEBUT)
  • Deorro/Chris Brown – Five More Hours (DEBUT)
  • Kaya Stewart – In Love With A Boy
  • Los 5 – Manana
  • Icona Pop – Emergency (DEBUT)
  • Sam Smith – Like I Can
  • Becky G – Lovin' So Hard
  • Zedd/Jon Bellion – Beautiful Now (DEBUT)
  • MAX/Hoodie Allen – Gibberish
  • Just Seconds Apart – Unbelievable
  • Fort Minor – Welcome (DEBUT)

Top 5 Hit-Bound Picks
1. Fort Minor – Welcome
2. Zedd/Jon Bellion – Beautiful Now
3. Adam Lambert – Ghost Town
4. Sam Smith – Like I Can
5. Deorro/Chris Brown – Five More Hours

Blurb Big Or Blurb Home
~ The recovery from Pitbull/Chris Brown – Fun clearly did not last very long.

~ I really can't see Ed Sheeran – Photograph as a #1 song, but since Ed Sheeran is now an extremely overrated artist, it will probably be our #1 song at some point.

~ Selena Gomez – Good For You fell to #30 on its second week on the countdown. Not a very a good way to start a countdown career.

~ DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge – You Know You Like It just became really annoying this week. So I would appreciate if it left the countdown soon.

~ Let's take a minute to honor Marlon Roudette – When The Beat Drops Out for being a very catchy song that lasted longer than we thought it would last. Thank you for your time.

~ Adam Lambert – Ghost Town needs to debut already! I see so many people on Twitter voting for this song, but it barely gets any airplay during the week.

~ So there's was a story this week that Ariana Grande was apparently licking donuts at some donuts shop. Now she's apologizing, but so many people are saying that she's only sorry for getting caught and she's not sorry for what she actually did. I don't really know the whole story, but it's all over my Facebook news feed. So I thought it was something to share.

~ Think back a few months ago to when the whole world was debating the color of "The Dress". Well part two is here and it's called "The Shoe". Basically these people had this shoe and couldn't figure out which nail polish matches the color of the shoe. There's a purple and pink nail polish (see pic below).


I personally think the pink nail polish matches the shoe. But honestly, like the dress, it has something to do with your perception of color that makes half the world see it differently than the other half. Which nail polish do you think matches the shoe? Let me know in the comments down below.

~ To wrap it all up, I have one special thing to say. We had a very special birthday earlier this week. I'll give you a minute to think about who it might be.



Alright, so this past Wednesday was the birthday of our very own Weekend Countdown host (and my favorite radio DJ), Spyder Harrison! I don't know if he's reading this or not. But if he is, Happy (Belated) Birthday!!! We definitely hope you had a fantastic day! Let's now all wish him a happy birthday in the comments section below even though we're a few days late. But hey, better late than never! :) #HappyBirthdaySpyder

My Top 5 Picks
1. David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Afrojack – Hey Mama
2. Sam Hunt – Take Your Time
3. Nicki Minaj – The Night Is Still Young
4. One Direction – Where Do Broken Hearts Go
5. Demi Lovato – Cool For The Summer

114 comments:

  1. Wow I noticed a lot of the songs you think are not good Anymore me too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay If You Didn't Notice, There are many songs that have been on the countdown for too long like Blank Space, Uptown Funk, Centuries, Jealous, Thinking Out Loud and Uma Thurman.

      Delete
    2. I know that I just pointed that out

      Delete
  2. First i saw purple but now i see pink (the dress is gold and white)
    -ommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple nail polish.

    Also, happy birthday Spyder! I forgot to mention that on my countdown post this week, but still I knew, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you like Welcome more than Ghost Town and Beautiful Now too? Thats alot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Walk the Moon need to shut up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both of you are very annoying, so both of you should shut up.

      Delete
    2. ^ OOH KILLEM OOH KILLEM 👊🔥

      Delete
    3. Here's the chorus I made up from suad


      I dreamed of something bad
      Yummy I need it now
      So I got it now
      And I said yummy this is good
      Candy is my paradise
      I said mmmmm
      Yummy this is good

      Delete
  6. Hitbound review

    Daya-Hide Away(GREEN)

    MKTO-Bad Girls(GREEN)

    Adam Lambert-Ghost Town(PURPLE)

    Shawn Mendes-Stitches(BLUE)

    Tori Kelly-Should've Been Us
    (UGLY GREEN)

    Deorro/Chris Brown-Five More Hours(GREEN)

    Kaya Stewart-In Love With A Boy(RED)

    Los 5-Mañana(BLUE)

    Icona Pop-Emergency(ORANGE)

    Sam Smith-Like I Can(GREEN)

    Becky G-Lovin So Hard(BLUE)

    Zedd/John Bellion-Beautiful Now(GREEN)

    MAX/Hoodie Allen-Gibberish(RED)

    Just Seconds Apart-Unbelievable(BLUE)

    Fort Minor-Welcome(GREEN)

    Welcome is good that's all I can really say about it

    I don't know what to think about Tori Kelly-Should've Been Us yet. Maybe it will grow on me maybe not.

    Icona Pop is back! Wait... No, no, no, no, NO! This is really not good at all! I think Emergency is super annoying and bad. It needs to go away.

    I really like Five More Hours. Good vocals, good beat and drop. I should hope to see it on the countdown soon.

    Zedd is here once again with Beautiful Now. This is a great song and might be Zedd's best song to date.

    I think I have ranted enough about how Ghost Town needs to debut and how In Love With A Boy needs to go away, so I will stop (for now>:D)

    Stitches has been here a REALLY long time. I might get sick of it before it debuts.

    Thank you hits 1 for putting Go Big Or Go Home and Cool For The Summer on the countdown.

    I still have a little hope that we see a debut from MKTO-Bad Girls.

    Top 5
    1. Adam Lambert-Ghost Town
    2. Zedd/John Bellion-Beautiful Now
    3. Deorro/Chris Brown-Five More Hours
    4. MKTO-Bad Girls
    5. Sam Smith-Like I Can


    ReplyDelete
  7. The polish is like your color coded pink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My post for the weekend 30 is out, unfortunately there is some sad news in it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard unbelieveable (by owl city not jsa) and i liked it hanson is back guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The animation music video was as good as a music video could be (see what I did there?)

      Delete
    2. And now on my way back home, I hear it on the YouTube 15. :D

      Delete
  10. Time for Brian's review of the countdown. But first, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SPYDER HARRION!!!
    Also, the shoe is purple, let's be honest.

    x34. I really don't think the Re-Entry was necessary. (Red)
    x40. About time. (Red)
    x45. Thanks for being with us and staying much longer than I thought you would. (Green)

    45. C'mon! Don't leave! (Green)
    44. This better leave soon. I really don't want to hate this song. (Turquoise)
    43. Thank you for dropping. Please leave ASAP. (Red)
    42. Why are you still here? (Red)
    41. WHYYYYYYYY???!!!! I was pissed when Time Of Our Lives took an early exit, but that would be nothing if this leaves within the next few weeks. (Green)
    40. Talk about a quick drop to the bottom of the countdown. (Red)
    39. This one got old way too quick. (Red)
    38. Eh. It's alright. Definitely not as good as Best Day Of My Life. (Blue)
    37. Maybe it's not dead yet... (Green)
    36. This one can stay a little bit longer, but not too long. (Pink)
    35. I guess it's catchy. (Green)
    34. Please leave soon. (Red)
    33. I honestly think this is one of the worst songs of the year. (Orange)
    32. GET OUT! (Red)
    31. YOU TOO! (Red)
    30. Ok, that was unexpected. (Blue)
    29. This is one of those songs I will never get tired of hearing. (Green)
    28. Jump more! (Purple)
    27. This one is getting absolutely nowhere on this countdown. Can it do something soon. (Green)
    26. This one is getting better. (Blue)
    25. After a few more listens to it, I've grown into this one. A LOT. (Green)
    24. Top 20 please? (Green)
    23. This one needs to drop HARD. (Red)
    22. Rebound! (Green)
    21. I now have no opinion on this song. (Dark Green)
    20. Please don't pull an Earned It. (Green)
    19. Demi's definitely had better, but this one is really good! (Green)
    18. I can see a big drop out of this one soon. (Blue)
    17. PLEASE STOP. (Red)
    16. Could it reach the Top 10? (Green)
    15. Keep it up! (Green)
    14. STOP. (Red)
    13. I'm pretty sure this will hit the Top 10. (Green)
    12. Idk what it'll do next. (Blue)
    11. Finally it drops out of the Top 10! (Turquoise)
    10. Please jump more!!!!! (Purple)
    9. What's it gonna do? (Blue)
    8. Let's get this back in the Top 5, shall we? (Green)
    7. It's getting old. (Pink)
    6. So is this one. (Pink)
    5. I never would see this as a Top 5 song. (Blue)
    4. I'll be ok if this doesn't hit #1 again. (Pink)
    3. Wow. I would never think this would get top #3. It's getting better, but I will be pissed if it hits #1. (Blue)
    2. I'm kinda getting uncomfortable hearing it every time in my car. (Yellow)
    1. STOP!!!! NOWWWWWW!!!!! (Red)

    My Top 5:
    1. TIE: Maroon 5 - This Summer's Gonna Hurt
    1. TIE: Flo Rida/Robin Thicke - I Don't Like It, I Love It
    3. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
    4. The Heydaze - Dumb
    5. Pitbull/Chris Brown - Fun

    My Bottom 5:
    1. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
    2. Echosmith - Bright
    3. Taylor Swift - Style
    4. Omi - Cheerleader
    5. Katy Tiz - Whistle

    ReplyDelete
  11. ATTENTION!!!! ATTENTION!!!! Fall Out Boy- Centuries has spent 10 months on the countdown. If It does not leave soon, by September it will be 1 year old since it Debuted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it can spend 9 more weeks on the countdown, it will have been here for a year. LET'S TRY TO MAKE SURE THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN!!!
      -Brian

      Delete
  12. Any ideas for 5,000 pageviews on my blog? Write below. Thanks everyone for getting me to my 1st milestone! Thanks blog fam and keep viewing!

    ~Jack :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man don't steal that Fam from me yet! Haha! Alright nice job on 5K. Suggestions? Hmmmmmmm.....

      A music video review

      Delete
  13. Also one more thing: Summer Soundtrack polls close July 18th. By then, they will have been out for a month and a half. Results will be posted maybe the first week of August. On July 18-25 I am going to Cape Cod, Mass on vacation, and then on 30, 31, and 1 I am going to Wells, Maine and then on the 7, 8, 9, and 10 I am going to Crown Point, NY, so yeah but 18-25 I will still be posting, so you don't have to worry. ON the other 6 dates, I will have no connection.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Going to sleep away camp for 2 weeks :( in my car right now

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Hot 45 Chart is out! Please go check it out and see if Taylor and Kendrick held onto the top spot once again! Check it out! hotfortyfive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Also, I'll be back online the 17th, see you all then!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adrian, Is There A Reason Why You Wrote Last Year's #1 Song? You Don't Do That With Every Post.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Did You Know Demi Lovato- Cool For The Summer Came From The Same Album Where Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really Don't Care Was From.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Its appearing on demisnew album


      -leah

      Delete
  19. Saw the minion movie 5k milestone post is coming out soon and so is countdown post

    ReplyDelete
  20. -crying- I MISSED FREE SLURPEE DAY! - continued crying-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One thing, I'm going camping to delberry. I don't know when -tear-

      Delete
    2. What is the 12th July fun fact?
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. It's when I was little, I got in trouble

      Delete
  21. This Just In: BREAKING NEWS!
    I REPEAT, BREAKING NEWS!
    NINTENDO'S CEO, SATORU IWATA, DIED ON SATURDAY, JULY 11, 2015 FROM AN APPARENT GROWTH IN HIS BILE DUCT. HE WAS 55.
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIP Satoru Iwata.
      May he be remembered for his innovation, for his dreams, and for his Nintendopeness.
      {:)

      Delete
    2. What Thatchos said. He will be missed...

      Delete
  22. FINALLY I GOT TO LISTEN TO THIS WEEK'S COUNTDOWN

    It was alright. Nothing that special, but it wasn't horribly bland. It was pretty cool at some points. I'm digging most of the debuts, and the exits will be missed. Review might come later this week. :)

    Also, this week's Continental Chart is finally OUT!!!
    Will Andy Grammer cling on to #1 for a fourth week overall? Or can recent steam gainers like the Weeknd and Years & Years slide up to the top? Find out by going to this link:
    http://continentalchart.blogspot.com/2015/07/continental-chart-week-of-july-11-2015.html
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAAAAASSSSSS CAN'T FEEL MY FACE this is my favorite song

      Delete
  23. NO NINTENDO CEO IS DEAD I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES RIGHT NOW I LIVE FOR MARIO I LIVE FOR NINTENDO I LIVE FOR EVERYTHING

    NINTENDO U GUYS ARE THE BEST U GUYS REVOLUTIONIZED VIDEO GAMES

    MAY GOD BE WITH YOU

    ReplyDelete
  24. GUYS
    I'M GOING TO SEE
    TAY TAY
    VANCE JOY
    SHAWN MENDES
    HAIM
    TONIGHT
    LIVE
    IN CONCERT
    IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just a reminder to everyone that all my posts will be very late due to me being on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Guys. I had this dream last night that I was in Demi's birthday party in bud miller. It's was a small stage. I asked my mom and she said yes and walk out of here. This is. A popstar dream

    ReplyDelete
  28. If u didn't already see my weekend countdown post came out yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  29. -clears throat-


    Apple bottom jeans jeans boots with the fur the fur
    The whole club was looking at her
    Next thing you know
    Shawty got low low low low low low low

    ReplyDelete
  30. Leah Miyamoto created Mario/Luigi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is stilla alive



      Adrian, I bet you love flo rida/TPAIN-low

      Delete
    2. I actually really didn't like Flo Rida ft. T-Pain – Low. Definitely one of my least favorite songs from Flo Rida.

      Delete
    3. -lying in the couch and slaping my head- - breathes

      Delete
  31. Who wants to know why emergency is bad

    1.bad singing
    2.annoying saxophone
    3.short as balls

    ReplyDelete
  32. Attention: My 1000 Pageview Special Is Out

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hey dudes check out my youtube channel that's the 13th July fun fact

    ReplyDelete
  34. Some of the songs in here are on our radio starion's top songs of the week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see. We have Marvin Gaye, Love Me Like You Do, Thinking Out Loud, Worth It, and See You Again (Wiz Khalifa version however). That's pretty cool. :)

      Delete
  35. I know hey mama is a song you really love but In my opinion there are some better songs on his album "Listen" like Listen with John Legend and bang my head with Sia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bang My Head lasted 2 weeks on the Hit 45 Chart before Hey Mama debuted. It was good for a little while. I do enjoy a lot of the tracks on the album including:

      - Lift Me Up (feat. Nico and Vinz, Ladysmith Black Mambazo)
      - Lovers On The Sun (feat. Sam Martin)
      - Listen (feat. John Legend)
      - S.T.O.P (feat. Ryan Tedder)
      - Sun Goes Down (w/ Showtek) [feat. Magic! and Sonny Wilson]
      - The Whisper (feat. Sia)

      And of course, Hey Mama and Dangerous. But I have settled that Hey Mama is indeed the best song on that album while No Money No Love (feat. Elliphant and Ms. Dynamite) is the worst song on the album.

      Delete
  36. Hey, Adrian, you still hate Cheerleader?

    Well, too bad, cause it just hit #1 on the Billboard Hot 100!
    #YAS
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *reads Remy's comment* *Grabs the nearest thing to throw into the wall*


      Ok. Maybe that's taking it too far. But I'm not happy at all. >:(

      Delete
    2. I know that you hate the trumpet part of the song, and even I have to admit that that drowns out Omi's singing in some parts of the song.
      But what else makes Cheerleader so bad? I'm just curious... considering that I freaking LOVE Cheerleader!
      -Remy

      Delete
  37. Which album do u think is better CALVIN HARRIS "Motion" or DAVID GUETTA "Listen"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably David Guetta's "Listen". "Motion" was really good too. But there were quite a few tracks on that album that I honestly didn't care for.

      Delete
    2. Well I'd say motion because I liked almost all the tracks and yes I agree some I didnt care for but they grew on me like "It Was You" and some were a little bland but still the great ones were great

      Delete
    3. What are the tracks you didn't care for?

      Delete
    4. And I honestly think 18 months is better it's my fav Calvin album and honestly one of the best EDM albums Cuz I can't get sick of it

      Delete
    5. I believe there was a track featuring All About She. I forgot what it was called. I also didn't care for Burnin' (w/ R3hab), It Was You (w/ Firebeatz), Open Wide (feat. Big Sean), and Together (feat. Gwen Stefani).

      Delete
    6. The track was called Love Now

      Delete
    7. Can u review them for me like we're they okay or bad?

      Delete
  38. Cheerleader is becoming overplayed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO WAY JOSE!
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Yes. Cheerleader is SOOOO overplayed. It's actually really annoying.
      -Brian

      Delete
    3. THANK YOU!!! Finally someone agrees with me!

      Delete
    4. Im on remy's side
      #TeamCheerleader or #TeamNoCheerleader

      Delete
    5. Surprisingly I'm going with #TeamNoCheerleader

      Delete
    6. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????????????????????????????????
      -Remy

      Delete
    7. Because it sucks. #JustStatingAFact :P

      Delete
    8. It sucks BEACUSE he is a bad singer I heard him on the tonight show last night and he sucked

      Delete
  39. YAS CHEERLEADER WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO NOW IM GONNA FIND MYSELF A CHEERLEADER AND SING OH I THINK THAT IVE FOUND KYSELF A CHEERLEADER

    ReplyDelete
  40. I don't think that this will make you happy but I'm already guessing the biggest jump this weekend is AlunaGeorge/DJ Snake - You Know You Like It. I checked DogStarRadio and it had 8 spins. All of the hitbound music this weekend had no more than 3 spins so I don't think there will be any songs leaving this upcoming weekend. There was also no former music that got a lot of spins. I'm guessing the biggest drop will be Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You because it only had 1 spin.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Adrian? What is your opinion on The band Maroon 5 as a whole?

    ReplyDelete
  42. Watchmojo says taylor swift beats katy perry 3-2 amd I actually agree with that with the same score

    ReplyDelete
  43. 1. Payton annoyed me
    2.Sydney annoyed me
    3.tori annoyed me
    4.I COULDN'T SEE THE MINIONS MOVIE!




    UGGGGGGHHHHH! -lying down the couch-

    ReplyDelete
  44. #TeamCheerleader


    Also, where had jack lambert been?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually wondering that to lash night. Similar minds think alike I guess :)

      Delete
  45. sir mix a lot baby got back or nicki minaj anaconda
    1998 for baby got back
    2014 for anaconda
    my vote baby got back by a landslide with 10 tornadoes,20 hurricanes,and 16 tsunamis on top

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'm learning a new language and it was fun



    That language is turkish

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hey Graham I am busy throughout the Summer so my commenting days are not going on too often and was at Hersheypark for 1 week so and I started camp this week Teen Travel Camp and going to Ocean City for 2 weeks August 8-23 so I will not be commenting pretty much until school begins so I am writing this note know so You do not have to worry, sorry about not commenting for a month, I am a busy man Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool Jack! Sadly my school will start in 2 and a half weeks
      #ScrewGeorgieSchooSystem

      Delete
  48. Schools do not being in Late July early August.Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
  49. My friend got off school June 10 and gets til July 31st

    My break was May 26 to August 2

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wow that's a short summer for your friend. I got out of school June 24 and have until September 1, Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You see that's about the same amount of time for me and You just different timms

      Delete
  51. Predictions For Weekend Countdown For 07/18/15:
    Exit:
    Nick Jonas - Chain
    Entrant:
    Shawn Mendes - Stitches
    Biggest Drop: Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You
    Biggest Jump: AlunaGeorge ft. DJ Snake - You Know You Like It
    #1: Walk The Moon - Shut UpAnd Dance

    ReplyDelete