Monday, May 18, 2015

2015 Billboard Music Awards Review

What’s up guys? Last night on ABC, the 2015 Billboard Music Awards took place. I have to say, what a hell of a night! I was not disappointed by it! It was fun to watch and jam out to some of my favorite songs. I very much enjoyed it! There were some things that will be talked about for quite a while. But here is my review. So basically how this is gonna work is I’m gonna review each performance as well as listing the awards along with the winners. So here we go.



The awards were hosted by rapper Ludacris as well as John Legend’s wife, Chrissy Teigen. Ludacris was alright, but I definitely could’ve lived with someone other than Chrissy Teigen. I personally found her hosting quite annoying and her comments were kind of stupid. But that’s just me.



Taylor Swift won quite a few awards during the show. But did anyone notice the PDA between her and boyfriend Calvin Harris every time she won an award? Don’t they just look so cute together?



As usual, people overdid it with their outfits. And by that I mean all the ladies, especially Jennifer Lopez, who was nearly naked. Nothing new. She always overdoes her outfits. But anyway, on to the performances!


Performance Reviews: (Each one gets a ranking from 1 to 10)



  • Opening: The premiere of the music video for Taylor Swift/Kendrick Lamar – Bad Blood
Comments: I LOVE this song! I love anything she releases! The music video was good, but I just love the song! But I’m here to rank the music video and overall the music video was an 8 out of 10. But the song gets a 10 out of 10! And Kendrick Lamar actually doesn’t suck! Here’s the link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcIy9NiNbmo


  • Van Halen – Panama
Comments: As you should probably know, I don’t like rock music. So Van Halen’s performance wasn’t necessarily good. But it’s also not the worst. Overall, a 2 out of 10.


  • Fall Out Boy/Wiz Khalifa – Uma Thurman
Comments: I don’t like this song. So of course that affects what I think of the performance. This song is probably gonna start blowing up worldwide and I really don’t want that. Wiz Khalifa joins in on this performance and he’s actually the reason this performance isn’t a 1 out of 10. Overall, this performance is a 3 out of 10.



  • Nick Jonas – Jealous
Comments: That hottie Nick Jonas had the first good performance of the night! Loved his performance of Jealous, especially with the added guitar solo! Overall, a 9 out of 10!



  • Meghan Trainor/John Legend – Like I’m Gonna Lose You
Comments: I think this performance was okay. Not much to it really. I mean it wasn’t bad. But it wasn’t good either. John Legend kind of saved it from being bad. So overall, a 6 out of 10.


  • Mariah Carey – Vision Of Love / Infinity
Comments: I have never liked Mariah Carey. Never have, never will. I was definitely not a fan of this performance. I’m just not a fan of her voice. Overall, a 1 out of 10. Definitely one of the worst performances.



  • Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth/Lindsey Stirling – See You Again
Comments: One word. BEAUTIFUL!!!! I cried towards the end of this performance. As usual Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth did incredible! Then they bring in Lindsey Stirling who does a fantastic job on the violin and just makes it so much better! I managed to hold in my tears up until the point where they started showing the video where Paul Walker leaves! Then I couldn’t handle it anymore. Hands down the best performance of the night! That just made me love the song even more now! A definite 10 out of 10! But on a more silly note, did anyone notice that Wiz Khalifa was barefoot on stage? I’m not judging because to be honest I would actually do the same.


  • Hozier – Take Me To Church
Comments: LOVE this song!!!! Hozier did a beyond excellent job with this performance! He never disappoints me with his performances! I loved this performance! Overall, a 10 out of 10!


  • Little Big Town/Faith Hill – Girl Crush
Comments: I liked this performance. Overall, it’s a sweet song and I like it! Not one of the best performances, but it was good! Overall, an 8 out of 10.



  • Pitbull/Chris Brown – Fun
Comments: This is like my new jam on repeat! Mr. Worldwide did not disappoint with this performance! Chris Brown did a great job too! As of right now, I’m loving this song. Overall, a 9 out of 10!



  • Ed Sheeran – Bloodstream
Comments: Thank the lord he did not perform Thinking Out Loud! This performance was good I guess. It was better than a couple of the other performances. Overall, a 7 out of 10.



  • Britney Spears/Iggy Azalea – Pretty Girls
Comments: This was a fun performance to watch. Obviously not the best, but it was pretty good. This is another song I’m having fun with at the moment along with Pitbull/Chris Brown – Fun. But it was a good performance! Overall, an 8 out of 10.



  • Nicki Minaj/David Guetta – The Night Is Still Young / Hey Mama
Comments: Queen Nicki slays yet another performance!!! The Night Is Still Young is going to become one of my new jams! It’s super catchy!!! Then David Guetta comes out for a performance of Hey Mama and I LOVED it!!! I swear Nicki Minaj is the queen! I definitely jammed out to this performance along with my dad, who loves Nicki Minaj. This is a definite 10 out of 10!



  • Tori Kelly – Nobody Love
Comments: She performed this acoustically and I’m not a huge fan of that. This performance was really just okay. There was nothing that special to it. Just another performance. Overall, a 5 out of 10.



  • Simple Minds – Don’t You (Forget About Me)
Comments: Since I haven’t seen The Breakfast Club and I wasn’t around 30 years ago when this song was popular, I didn’t care too much for this performance. It was good. Don’t get me wrong. But it wasn’t as good as other stuff I saw that night. Overall, a 6.5/7 out of 10.



  • Kelly Clarkson – Invincible
Comments: I’m so happy she didn’t perform Heartbeat Song. This new song is pretty good. I was afraid I wouldn’t like this performance. But it was actually pretty good. Overall, a 7 out of 10.



  • Imagine Dragons – Stand By Me
Comments: I didn’t see what was so special about this performance. In my reality, it was just another performance. I’m sure all the adults enjoyed it though. Overall, a 4 out of 10.



  • Kanye West – All Day / Black Skinhead
Comments: It all started with people booing Kendall and Kylie Jenner when they were announcing Kanye West. Then the madness begins. There are so many pyrotechnics going off with fire and yellowish white smoke everywhere so you couldn’t see a thing. He was constantly getting bleeped out for swearing all throughout the song. So we didn’t hear like, 60% of the song. I know it’s that one performance people will be talking about for a while. Overall, a 1 out of 10.


Award Winners:
  • Top Duo/Group: One Direction
  • Top Billboard 200 Album: Taylor Swift – “1989
  • Top Rap Song: Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX – Fancy
  • Top Male Artist: Sam Smith
  • Top Radio Song: John Legend – All Of Me
  • Top Female Artist: Taylor Swift
  • Top Touring Artist: One Direction
  • Top Hot 100 Song: Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass
  • Billboard Chart Achievement Presented By Samsung Galaxy: Taylor Swift
  • Top Country Artist: Florida Georgia Line
  • Top Artist: Taylor Swift
  • Top New Artist: Sam Smith
  • Top Billboard 200 Artist: Taylor Swift
  • Top Digital Songs Artist: Taylor Swift
  • Top Radio Songs Artist: Sam Smith
  • Top Social Artist: Justin Bieber
  • Top Streaming Artist: Iggy Azalea
  • Top R&B Artist: Pharrell Williams
  • Top Rap Artist: Iggy Azalea
  • Top Rock Artist: Hozier
  • Top Latin Artist: Romeo Santos
  • Top Electronic/Dance Artist: Calvin Harris
  • Top Christian Artist: Hillsong United
  • Top Soundtrack: Frozen
  • Top R&B Album: Pharrell Williams – “G.I.R.L.
  • Top Rap Album: J. Cole – “2014 Forest Hills Drive
  • Top Country Album: Jason Aldean – “Old Boots, New Dirt
  • Top Rock Album: Coldplay – “Ghost Stories
  • Top Latin Album: Enrique Iglesias – “Sex and Love
  • Top Electronic/Dance Album: Lindsey Stirling – “Shatter Me
  • Top Christian Album: Lecrae – “Anomaly
  • Top Digital Song: Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass
  • Top Streaming Song (Audio): John Legend – All Of Me
  • Top Streaming Song (Video): Taylor Swift – Shake It Off
  • Top R&B Song: Pharrell Williams – Happy
  • Top Country Song: Jason Aldean – Burnin’ It Down
  • Top Rock Song: Hozier – Take Me To Church
  • Top Latin Song: Enrique Iglesias/Descemer Bueno/Gente De Zona – Bailando
  • Top Electronic/Dance Song: DJ Snake/Lil Jon – Turn Down For What
  • Top Christian Song: Carrie Underwood – Something In The Water


So that was my overall review of the 2015 Billboard Music Awards. I hope you enjoyed! Like I said, the BBMAs were really fun to watch and I enjoyed watching them. The month of waiting was worth it.


Top 5 Performances
1. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth/Lindsey Stirling – See You Again
2. Nicki Minaj/David Guetta – The Night Is Still Young / Hey Mama
3. Hozier – Take Me To Church
4. Nick Jonas – Jealous
5. Pitbull/Chris Brown – Fun


Bottom 5 Performances
5. Imagine Dragons – Stand By Me
4. Fall Out Boy/Wiz Khalifa – Uma Thurman
3. Van Halen – Panama
2. Mariah Carey – Vision Of Love / Infinity
1. Kanye West – All Day / Black Skinhead

160 comments:

  1. BBMA performances

    Van Halen-Panama(7.5 out of 10)

    Fall Out Boy/Wiz Kalifah-Uma Thurman(8 out of 10)
    COMMENTS: great performance but Wiz Khalifa kinda looked like a douche bag

    Nick Jonas-Jealous(6.5 out of 10)
    COMMENTS: sick of the song but that was a really cool performance

    Meghan Trainor/John Legend-Like I'm Gonna Lose You(10 out of 10)
    COMMENTS: best of the night!

    Mariah Carey-
    Vision Of Love/Infinity(4.5 out of 10)

    Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth/Lindsey Stirling-See You Again(9 out of 10)
    COMMENTS: amazing but once again, Wiz looked likes a douche bag

    Empire Cast Medley(7 out of 10)

    Hozier-Take Me To Church
    (9 out of 10)

    Little Big Town/Faith Hill-Girl Crush
    (7.5 out of 10)
    COMMENTS: not a huge fan of the song but those were nice vocals

    Pitbull/Chris Brown-Fun(10 out of 10)
    COMMENTS: blown away by that one

    Ed Sheeran-Bloodstream(8 out of 10)

    Britney Spears/Iggy Azalea-Pretty Girls(8.5 out of 10)
    COMMENTS: I actually really like the song

    Nicki Manaj/David Guetta-The Night Is Still Young/Hey Mama(9 out of 10)

    Tori Kelly-Nobody Love(6 out of 10)

    Simple Minds-Don't You Forget About Me(7.5 out of 10)
    COMMENTS: I feel like this could be a hit today

    Kelly Clarkson-Invincible(7 out of 10)

    Imagine Dragons-Stand By Me
    (5 out of 10)
    COMMENTS: would vs loved to see them perform shots

    Kanye West-All Day/Black Skinhead
    (4 out of 10)
    COMMENTS: half the song was bleeped out so you couldn't even hear a thing

    Bot 5
    5. Empire Cast Medley
    4. Tori Kelly-Nobody Love
    3. Imagine Dragons- Stand By Me
    2. Mariah Carey-Infinity/Vision Of Love
    1. Kanye West-All Day/Black Skinhead

    Top 5
    5. Hozier-Take Me To Church
    4. Nicki Manaj/David Guetta-The Night Is Still Young/Hey Mama
    3. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth/Lindsey Stirling-See You Again
    2. Pitbull/Chris Brown-Fun
    1. Meghan Trainor/John Legend-Like I'm Gonna Lose You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adrian you forgot the empire medley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that. I don't watch Empire so I didn't really enjoy the performance as much as others did. But it was a 7 out of 10 for me.

      Delete
    2. Yeah I don't watch empire either.....

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Technically, you couldn't hear about 20% of Kanye's performance. Out of 5 minutes and 18 seconds, 1 minute and 2 seconds were bleeped.

    But 20% is still a lot. D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you seriously calculate that?

      Delete
    2. Not myself, but I did read a news article about it. It was still weird that Kanye was getting bleeped about 10 seconds at a time. He did change at least one phrase: the hook of All Day went from "All day, n***a" to "All day, all day," which is actually more catchy if you ask me.

      Delete
  5. Ok so I'm looking at Zedd's new album looking for a new hot from him and I stumble upon this:

    Zedd/Logic/X Ambassadors-Transmissions

    Just listen to it
    Its amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually stumbling across David Guetta's album Listen, and I found a gem in this song:
      David Guetta/Sia - The Whisperer
      It's the last track on the standard version…

      AND IT'S GREAT.

      Delete
    2. Ill listen to ur song if u listen to mine

      Delete
    3. Ok I took a listen, and its not what I would expect from Guetta...

      But I like it :)

      Delete
    4. The Whisperer is getting old to me. You have no idea how many times I've listened to this song.

      Delete
    5. Zedd/Jon Bellion - Beautiful Now is gonna be a hit soon.

      Delete
    6. I only first listened to The Whisperer yesterday. But I'll take a listen to Transmissions and Beautiful Now right now...

      Delete
  6. SO EVERYONE IS JUST GONNA IGNORE MY SUGGESTION

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually just listened to Zedd/X Ambassadors/Logic - Transmission.



    AND I LOVE IT.

    Thanks, Ethan, for suggesting it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I WAS RUNNING THROUGH THE 6 WITH MY WOES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ***cough cough cough***

      Oh, sorry, what was that?


      Huh. I must've....said...something....

      Delete
    2. Haha. I was running through the six with my woes, you know how that sh*t go....

      I wish that song was in Hits 1!

      Delete
    3. Actually, it's "You know how that should go..."

      The clean version leaves the line intact.

      Sorry, that's the nerd in me leaking out

      Delete
  9. Sorry my bbma review isn't here yet it might be out tommorow, I am just sooooo busy. There is a possibility it could be out tonight but I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adrian can u listen to my song suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  11. Guess what guys,




    IM IN THE TOP 6 FOR THE SPEECH CONTEST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What speech contest? Oratorical? Optimists Club?
      -Remy (I participated in a speech contest myself so I was just thinking)

      Delete
    2. For being the principal for the day

      Ps. It's phoenamel

      Delete
    3. Guys I have bad news. I didn't win. I told remy that its phoemnal but iwas hoping to win. I go to barr colony school anyway

      Delete
  12. adrian, would you listen to when the beat drops out or new problems?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Debuts for this week:
    Take Your Time- Sam Hunt
    Bad Blood- Taylor Swift
    Fire N Gold- Bea Miller
    This Summer's Gonna Hurt- Maroon 5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's go Fire N Gold. You've missed a potential debut spot for two straight weeks! Third time's the charm!

      Delete
  14. The 2nd one was because Bea Miller was hosting Hitbound

    ReplyDelete
  15. My prediction for debuts
    Where do broken hearts go
    Bad Blood
    This Summer's gonna hurt like a mofo
    Take your time
    Fire and gold

    EAT ON THAT DYLAN GEORGE

    ReplyDelete
  16. Question: Why has Hits 1 not added the Kendrick Lamar remix of Taylor Swift - Bad Blood? That version is the one that's #1 on iTunes, yet Hits 1 is still playing the original.

    I'm honestly gonna be pretty mad if Bad Blood hits #1 here without Kendrick...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I actually like the original version better. I'm not a fan of Kendrick myself. :/
      -Remy

      Delete
  17. Is it too early to make any predictions? Because I'd like to predict the Biggest Jump of the Week:



    Sheppard - Geronimo

    Why? Because I heard it twice on Hits 1 today, and checking Dogstarradio, it's gotten 22 spins in the past 3 days.

    OH YEAH, BABY.
    THAT SONG AIN'T DEAD YET. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooooooooooo!!!!! Hits 1, Y u do dis 2 me?!?!?!

      Delete
    2. In my mind there's a chance…just a chance…that Geronimo could rise from the ashes and hit #1. Is it a big chance? No. But is it a chance? Yes.

      Delete
  18. Shepard-Geronimo is mostly popular now

    ReplyDelete
  19. The odds are geronimo is the biggest jump I heard it very much and I was like SO SAY GERONIMO SAY GERONIMO SAY GERONIMO CAN YOU FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL THE LOVE BOMBS AWAY BOMBS AWAY BOMBS AWAY AWAY and fyi I am hearing hotel ceiling on hits 1 right now

    ReplyDelete
  20. Predictions!
    Exits:
    I Want You To Know
    Lay Me Down
    Blank Space
    Somebody
    The Weekend
    Nobody Love

    Entrants:
    Bad Blood
    Fire N Gold
    Summer's Gonna Hurt
    Take Your Time
    Where Do Broken Hearts Go
    Cheerleader

    Biggest Jump: Geronimo
    Biggest Drop: Uptown Funk

    Top 5:
    5. Honey I'm Good
    4. Sugar
    3. Love Me Like You Do
    2. Shut Up And Dance
    1. See You Again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice predictions, but I gotta tell ya…Lay Me Down and Blank Space ain't goin' anywhere. :|

      Sorry, I was joking there, but those songs will probably stay on.

      Delete
  21. Hey, guys! Here's something random but fun…
    Hits 1's Top 45 of 2015 so far (based on year-round airplay)!!!

    #45. Charli XCX - Boom Clap (peak: #3)
    #44. Rihanna/Kanye West/Paul McCartney - FourFiveSeconds (peak: #11)
    #43. Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding - Outside (peak: #17)
    #42. AJR - Infinity (peak: #14)
    #41. LunchMoney Lewis - Bills (peak: #15)
    #40. Tori Kelly - Nobody Love (peak: #18)
    #39. The Weeknd - Earned It (peak: #15)
    #38. Alesso/Tove Lo - Heroes (we could be) [peak: #8]
    #37. Zedd/Selena Gomez - I Want You to Know (peak: #11)
    #36. Natalie La Rose/Jeremih - Somebody (peak: #13)
    #35. Jason Derülo - Want to Want Me (peak: #9)
    #34. Taylor Swift - Shake It Off {12 Weeks @ #1}
    #33. R5 - Let's Not Be Alone Tonight (peak: #18)
    #32. Pitbull/Ne-Yo - Time of Our Lives (peak: #13)
    #31. Echosmith - Bright (peak: #10)
    #30. Life of Dillon - Overload (peak: #19)
    #29. George Ezra - Budapest (peak: #12)
    #28. Tove Lo - Talking Body (peak: #9)
    #27. Kelly Clarkson - Heartbeat Song (peak: #7)
    #26. Nick Jonas - Chains (peak: #8)
    #25. Ariana Grande - One Last Time (peak: #7)
    #24. Flo Rida/Sage the Gemini/Lookas - GDFR (peak: #8)
    #23. MKTO - American Dream (peak: #3)
    #22. The Vamps/Demi Lovato - Somebody to You (peak: #5)
    #21. Nick Jonas - Jealous (peak: #6)
    #20. Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Movin' (peak: #4)
    #19. Vance Joy - Riptide (peak: #12)
    #18. Sam Smith - I'm Not the Only One (peak: #4)
    #17. OneRepublic - I Lived (peak: #4)
    #16. Olly Murs/Travie McCoy - Wrapped Up (peak: #9)
    #15. Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life (peak: #4)
    #14. Ella Henderson - Ghost (peak: #5)
    #13. Sheppard - Geronimo (peak: #5)
    #12. Hozier - Take Me to Church (peak: #4)
    #11. Walk the Moon - Shut Up and Dance {1 Week @ #1}
    #10. Fall Out Boy - Centuries {2 Weeks @ #1}
    #9. Fall Out Boi - Uma Thurman (peak: #5)
    #8. One Direction - Night Changes (peak: #4)
    #7. Taylor Swift - Style {1 Week @ #1}
    #6. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do {2 Weeks @ #1}
    #5. Andy Grammer - Honey, I'm Good. (peak: #6)
    #4. Maroon 5 - Sugar {2 Weeks @ #1}
    #3. Taylor Swift - Blank Space {6 Weeks @ #1}
    #2. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud {3 Weeks @ #1}
    #1. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk {4 Weeks @ #1}

    I think it's interesting how Honey, I'm Good. is one of the top 5 of the year when it hasn't gotten past #6…yet. >:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If Uptown Funk or Thinking Out Loud is the #1 song of the year, I will seriously lose my shit.

      Delete
    2. It's only four-and-a-half months in. There's no doubt those songs will rank pretty high, but, hey…anything could happen.
      Also, you might not be as mad about those songs as you are now. I remember you kept griping ON AND ON about how Counting Stars had to GTFO of the countdown (no offense), but when it was the #1 of the year…you said it was an okay choice. So you never know. :)

      Delete
  22. Listen closely to #2 this weekend.


    That is all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THATCHOS IS THE GUEST DJ FOR #2 AND IT'S GONNA BE SO AWESOME I BET I KNOW WHAT IT IS ALREADY!

      #BadBlood
      #ThisSummersGonnaHurtLikeAMother
      :D
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Yes, I'm the guest DJ. #2 is not a debut. That would simply be cray cray.
      A little…too…cray cray.



      But I DID ask Spyder about the Weekend Countdown's first ever #1 song, and he said he'd tweet it when he found it. :D

      Delete
    3. Are u shouting us out?

      - :)

      Delete
    4. I hate to disappoint you guys, but I didn't shout you guys out. Sorry. :(

      Next time I'm a guest DJ, though, I will. :D

      Delete
  23. Just realized its been about a year since I started following this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Here are your weekly predictions with Lance!

    Top 5:
    5. Tove Lo- Talking Body
    4. Taylor Swift- Style
    3. Ellie Goudling- Love Me Like You Do
    2. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth- See U Again
    1. Walk The Moon- Shut Up & Dance

    Biggest jump: Sheppard- Geronimo [+22]

    Biggest drop: Ariana Grande- One Last Time [-16]

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dude see u again will be number 1 and I WANT A SHOUT OUT,

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hitbound entrants this weekend (according to SiriusXM's Twitter):
    Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye (DEBUT)
    Ryan Cabrera - House on Fire (RE-ENTRY)
    twenty one pilots - Tear in My Heart (DEBUT)

    Sorry, Trance, but it's not Stressed Out. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really like stressed out but I love tear in my heart

      Delete
    2. I LOVE TEAR IN MY HEART

      It may not be Stressed Out, but it's still as awesome.

      Delete
  27. DJ SNAKE/ALUNAGEORGE - YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT IS ON HITS 1
    I REPEAT
    DJ SNAKE/ALUNAGEORGE - YOU KNOW YOU LIKE IT IS ON HITS 1
    THIS IS A GOOD THING GUYS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh I really don't like that one

      Delete
    2. I fell in love with it when I first heard it... in JANUARY.

      I still love it though! It landed a spot on the failed CRLN 2.0!

      Delete
    3. BWAHAHAHAHA OF COURSE CRLN failed yet AGAIN!
      And YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! Love that song!
      But... what about Lean On?
      That song is just as good! (In my opinion)
      -Remy

      Delete
  28. Have u guys heard Giorgio Moroder/Sia-Deja Vu? It is playing on HIts 1 and I am pretty sure it will be debuting on HitBound this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nevermind. I didn't read Thatchos' comment above.

      Delete
  29. I am predicting the whole countdown once again. I don't think I will be as accurate. Here goes. :D

    Exits:
    Somebody
    The Weekend
    Nobody Love

    45. I Want You To Know
    44. Take Me To Church
    43. Centuries
    42. Shake It Off
    41. Night Changes
    40. Lay Me Down
    39. I Bet My Life
    38. I'm Not The Only One
    37. Fire N Gold
    36. One Last Time
    35. Blank Space
    34. Earned It
    33. This Summer's Gonna Hurt
    32. Wrapped Up
    31. Bad Blood
    30. Jealous
    29. No Way No
    28. Infinity
    27. Geronimo
    26. GDFR
    25. When The Beat Drops Out
    24. Nothing Without Love
    23. Dear Future Husband
    22. Octahate
    21. New Problems
    20. Let's Not Be Alone Tonight
    19. Want To Want Me
    18. I Need Your Love
    17. Chains
    16. Whistle
    15. Bright
    14. Budapest
    13. I Really Like You
    12. Hey Mama
    11. Uma Thurman
    10. Something's Gotta Give
    9. Honey I'm Good
    8. Uptown Funk
    7. Thinking Out Loud
    6. Talking Body
    5. Sugar
    4. Love Me Like You Do
    3. Style
    2. See You Again
    1. Shut Up And Dance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shut Up and Dance hitting #1 again is a big fat no.

      Delete
  30. It has gotten 107 spins last I knew from this week because dog star is showing data from last week. Lol I made a bad blood poster too and it is my profile picture.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Spyder actually said This Summer's Gonna Hurt will have the highest debut of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hit 45 Chart for this weekend is out! You guys are in for a little surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ella Henderson ghost has aired 12 times! Hopefully it doesn't re enter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I think it will. Hey, I HOPE it will. :D

      Delete
  34. just commenting on nothing

    ReplyDelete
  35. here the top 8 at 8 on 93.7 krq! 8-Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth-See You Again. 7-Carly Rae Jepsen-I Really Like You. 6-Nick Jonas-Chains. 5-Jason DeRulo-Want To Want Me. 4-Dj Snake/AlunaGeorge-You Know You Like It. 3-Pitbull/Chris Brown-Fun. 2-Hey Mama with guetta, Manaj, Afrojack, Rexha. most aired song yesterday=! Tove Lo-Talking Body

    ReplyDelete
  36. Say goodbye to
    I WANT U TO KNOW
    somebody
    The gay weekend
    Nobody love
    JEALOUS
    ONE last TIME

    Now the counydown
    45.Ghost re entry
    44.lay me down holding
    43.Blank Space holding
    42.Nothing Without Love -17
    41.Earned It -22
    40.Wrapped up -24
    39.GDFR -26
    38.Take Me To Church +1
    37.I Bet My Life -3
    36.Im not the only one -4
    35.Shake it off -4
    34.Night Changes -5
    33.Lets not be alone tonight -15
    32.Centuries +5
    31.When The Beat drops out -3
    30.No way No! +6
    29.I Need Your Love -8
    28.Something's gotta give -16
    27.Where Do Broken Hearts Go debut
    26.Fire N Gold debut
    25.Octahate (aka the song of crapiness)+5
    24.Infinity -4
    23.Take Your Time debut
    22.Bad Blood debut
    21.Geronimo +20
    20.Dear Future Husband +13
    19.New Peoblems +8
    18.Hey Mama +5
    17.I really Like U +5
    16.Budapest+1
    15.Chains holding
    14.Whistle(while u work it) +12
    13.Honey Im Good -7
    12.This Summer's Gonna Hurt Like A Mofo debut
    11.Uma Thurman -1
    10.want to want me -1
    9.Uptown funk -2
    8.Bright +6
    7.Love Me Like U Do -6
    6.Sugar -2
    5.Talking Body +7
    4.Style +1
    3.Thinking Out Loud +5
    2.Shut Up And Dance holding
    1.See U again +2 (1st week at number 1)

    Biggest drop-GDFR -26
    Biggest jump-Geronimo +20

    Countdown based 100% on airplay
    Comment below on opinions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man, a #12 debut would be RECORD-BREAKING. LITERALLY.
      Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe debuted at #13.
      :D

      Delete
  37. Why does lifes a beach keep randomly airing

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love TSGHLAMF, it's my new jam.
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's call it This Summer's Gonna Hurt to save time. Sorry, I'm just being nerdy and picky again. :/

      Delete
  39. YouTube 15

    Lunchmoney Lewis-Mama

    Olly Murs/Demi Lovato-Up

    Jack & Jack-Groove

    EXO-Call Me Baby

    The Main Level-My Girl

    Robin Schulz/Jasmine Thompson-Sun Goes Down

    Becky G-Lovin So Hard

    Jess Glynne-Hold My Hand

    Joey Graciffa-Don't Wait

    Madcon/Ray Dalton-Don't Worry

    Tori Kelly-Should've Been Us

    Robin Schulz/Lisey-Headlights

    Rita Ora-Poison

    Deorro/Chris Brown-Five More Hours

    Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor-Marvin Gaye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang, is Sun Goes Down STILL on there?
      WTC man?
      -Remy

      Delete
  40. Exits:
    x31. Shake It Off (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)
    x38. Nobody Love
    x40. The Weekend
    x42. I Wanna F**k With Somebody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Shake It Off left because of hits 1's rule of no songs close together and Bad Blood had probably debuted also, #31.

      Delete
  41. 45. Lay Me Down
    44. One Last Time
    43. Ghost
    42. Earned It (Biggest DROP!!!...) (-23)

    ReplyDelete
  42. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Mikey Rossy, Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi-I Need Your Love is at #29

    ReplyDelete
  44. wow no surpirse i had so many close calls
    #earned it -1 more spot i would be right
    #take me to church-1 down 1 more i would be right
    #centuries +1 more spot i would be right
    #ghost +2 more spots i would be right
    WHY IS ONE PAST TIME STILL HERE I WILL FIND WHO IS VOTING FOR U AND I WILL MAKE U VOTE FOR SHUT UP AND DANCE SAME WITH U I EANT U TO KNOW

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow octahate went 2 more up than my prediction so close 5 close calls

    ReplyDelete
  46. And dear Future husband jumps 2 less than i thought ANOTHER CLOSE CALL ;(

    ReplyDelete
  47. THIS SUMMER'S GONNA HURT AT #21

    ReplyDelete
  48. Countdown so far

    45. Lay Me Down
    44. One Last Time
    43. Ghost(RE-ENTRY)
    42. Earned It
    41. I Bet My Life
    40. Bad Blood(DEBUT)
    39. Take Your Time(DEBUT)
    38. I Want You To Know
    37. Take Me To Church
    36. Wrapped Up
    35. New Problems
    34. When The Beat Drops Out
    33. I'm Not The Only One
    32. Jealous
    31. Centuries
    30. Night Changes
    29. I Need Your Love
    28. Blank Space
    27. No Way No
    26. Lets Not Be Alone Tonight
    25. Nothing Without Love
    24. Whistle(While You Work It)
    23. OctaHate
    22. Dear Future Husband
    21. This Summers Gonna Hurt(DEBUT)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 20. Hey Mama (+3)
      19. Bright (-5)
      18. Something's Gotta Give (-6)
      17. I Really(x6) Like You (+5)
      16. Geronimo (+25)

      Delete
  49. ANOTHER CLOSE CALL HEY MAMA UP 2 less than i thought WHY 7 CLOSE CALLS AND 1 CORRECT ;;;;(

    ReplyDelete
  50. Mikey Rossy, Carly Rae Jepsen-I Really Like You is at #17!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I GOT I REALLY LIKE U RIGHT WOWOWOWOOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOEOWOOWOWOWOWOEOEOWOW
    7 close calls 5 correct (3 songs right left and biggest jump right WOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOW

    ReplyDelete
  52. geronimo is biggest jump WOWOWOWOOWOOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOQOWOOWO I WILL NEVER GET SICK OF THIS SONG

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hour #3 BEGINS!
    15. Infinity (+5)
    14. GDFR (-1)
    13. Budapest (+4)
    12. Chains (+3)
    11. Uma Thurman (-1)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  54. I have some great news! Fall Out Boy-Uma Thurman is at #11!

    ReplyDelete
  55. ME AND JACK FARRELL ARE BOTH CORRECT OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOE ABOUT UMA THURMAN
    7 close calls 6 correct

    ReplyDelete
  56. Another close call jason derulo want towant me went up 1 instead of down 1
    8 close calls 6 correct

    ReplyDelete
  57. #7. Honey, I'm Good. (-1)

    WHY CANT THIS SONG GO TOP 5 ITS ANNOYING
    UPTOWN FUNK AND STYLE NEED TO MOVE OUT OF THE WAY ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  58. Ok Thatchos, take it from here

    ReplyDelete
  59. Close call thinking out loud 2 lower than i predicted 9 close calls 6 correct

    ReplyDelete
  60. Jack Farrell, Ellie Goulding-Love Me Like You Do is at #4!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Style is at #3, I am right again. Maybe I will get the whole top 4 right. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  62. 3. Style (+2)
    2. Shut Up and Dance (+0)
    1. See You Again (+2)

    ReplyDelete
  63. Number one is either shut up and dance or see you again

    ReplyDelete
  64. You are correct Jack Farrelll

    ReplyDelete
  65. Thatchos you sound like a really cool guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  66. We both had quite a few close calls.

    ReplyDelete
  67. any1 have leaving songs?

    ReplyDelete
  68. Mikey Rossy , your prediction seemed good, Jack Farrell yours was ok-bad. That do you introduced Walk The Moon-Shut Up And Dance

    ReplyDelete
  69. WOOOO thatchos sounds like hes 20 and who are the people at emmanuel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not 20. I'm younger than that. Also, Immanuel (with an I) is the school I just graduated from. (8th grade, that is.)

      Delete
  70. Close call with style top 2 correct WOWOWOQOOQOQOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWO

    In total 10 close calls 8 correct

    ReplyDelete
  71. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth-See Yu Again is #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  72. the weekend #40 wht else left?

    ReplyDelete
  73. And fyi ghost town debuted vh1 countdown at number 20

    ReplyDelete
  74. Entrants:
    This summers gonna hurt
    Take your time
    Bad blood
    Ghost (RE-ENTRY)

    Leaving:
    The weekend
    Shake it off
    Somebody
    Nobody love

    Top 10:
    #10 Talking body
    #9 Sugar
    #8 Want to want me
    #7 Honey im good
    #6 Uptown funk
    #5 Thinking out loud
    #4 Love me like you do
    #3 Style
    #2 Shut up and dance
    #1 See you again

    ReplyDelete
  75. i actully counted shake it off but thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  76. see you again.
    the week end(#40)
    Somebody(42)
    Shake It Off(31)
    Nobody Love(#38)

    ReplyDelete
  77. Attention: This week's Continental Chart is OUT! (Still a little early.)

    See if Walk the Moon can cling on to the top or if Nate Ruess, Wizzy and Charlie, or even Andy Grammer can swoop into the lead. You can also see new countdown entrants from Maroon 5, Kendrick Lamar, and Rachel Platten by going to this link:
    http://continentalchart.blogspot.com/2015/05/continental-chart-week-of-may-23-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  78. Everyone should check out Thatchos's blog! It's awesome

    ReplyDelete