Saturday, March 14, 2015

Mark Ronson (4) – Week Of March 14, 2015


Wow. This week was a better week in a way. I mean we have a great class of new entrants. Thinking Out Loud isn’t #1 this week. Thank god. We did have some saddening drops however. I’ll talk about those in the blurbs. Before we get to this week’s Fresh 45, here are the songs we’re saying goodbye to this week.


  • Lilly Wood & The Prick/Robin Schulz – Prayer In C (#22)
  • Charli XCX – Boom Clap (#30)
  • AronChupa – I’m An Albatraoz (#37)
  • Priory – Weekend (#39)

Last Week’s #1 Song: Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud
The Countdown
45. Ne-Yo – She Knows (#33)
44. Sam Smith – I’m Not The Only One (#41)
43. Alesso/Tove Lo – Heroes (We Could Be) (#40)
42. Taylor Swift – Shake It Off (#42)
41. Ed Sheeran – Don’t (#45)
40. The Weeknd – Earned It (DEBUT)
39. OneRepublic – Love Runs Out (#43)
38. Nick Jonas – Jealous (#29)
37. Rihanna/Kanye West/Paul McCartney – FourFiveSeconds (#15)
36. Eden XO – The Weekend (#26)
35. Pitbull/Ne-Yo – Time Of Our Lives (#44)
34. The Vamps/Demi Lovato – Somebody To You (#31)
33. Natalie La Rose/Jeremih – Somebody (DEBUT)
32. George Ezra – Budapest (#34)
31. MKTO – American Dream (#38)
30. Zedd/Selena Gomez – I Want You To Know (DEBUT)
29. R5 – Let’s Not Be Alone Tonight (#19)
28. Fall Out Boy – Centuries (#10)
27. Life Of Dillon – Overload (#32) 
26. Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding – Outside (DEBUT)
25. Meghan Trainor – Lips Are Movin' (#7)
24. Nova Rockafeller – Made In Gold (#28)
23. Walk The Moon – Shut Up and Dance (#27)
22. Usher – I Don't Mind (#20)
21. Kelly Clarkson – Heartbeat Song (#36)
20. Hozier – Take Me To Church (#6)
19. Tori Kelly – Nobody Love (#23)
18. Vance Joy – Riptide (#12)
17. Flo Rida/Sage The Gemini – GDFR (#35)
16. Ella Henderson – Ghost (#14)
15. LunchMoney Lewis – Bills (#25)
14. Fall Out Boy – Uma Thurman (#18)
13. Ariana Grande – One Last Time (#21)
12. Sheppard – Geronimo (#16)
11. Taylor Swift – Style (#11)
10. Imagine Dragons – I Bet My Life (#8)
  9. Olly Murs/Travie McCoy – Wrapped Up (#17)
  8. OneRepublic – I Lived (#24)
  7. One Direction – Night Changes (#13)
  6. Andy Grammer – Honey I’m Good (#9)
  5. Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do (#5)
  4. Maroon 5 – Sugar (#4)
  3. Taylor Swift – Blank Space (#2)
  2. Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud (#1)
  1. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk (#3) [4th Week At #1]

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Rihanna/Kanye West/Paul McCartney – FourFiveSeconds (–22)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Flo Rida – GDFR (+18)

New Entrants
~ The Weeknd is back. This time as a solo artist. He brings us our second countdown song from the Fifty Shades Of Grey soundtrack, Earned It. I'm not gonna lie. The Weeknd has some really soothing vocals. This is the kind of song I would enjoy listening to if I had a bad headache and I didn't want to hear any energetic pop music. I hope it has some success.

~ The Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding collab is back and better! I Need Your Love from 2013 was a really catchy song from the two that peaked at #6 on this countdown. I actually think their debut this week, Outside, is better. It's got a catchy beat to it along with Ellie Goulding's vocals. Obviously, Blame was Calvin Harris' hands-down best song. But Outside is probably the second best I've heard from Harris. Let's see how far this song gets.

~ New-comer Natalie La Rose debuted at #33 featuring Jeremih with Somebody. This is the kind of song that I enjoy singing along to in the shower and when it comes on the radio. I had realized yesterday (from my dad) that Natalie La Rose used a sample of Whitney Houston – I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) for the chorus. But I honestly do not care. That's one thing about me. I'm open to remakes of older songs. Most of the time, the remakes are actually better. Aside from that, I definitely think this song is Top 10 material. Maybe even Top 5 material. I hope for some success from this song. If not, I will file a complaint to Hits 1.

~ Finally, we have Zedd and his girlfriend, Selena Gomez debuting with I Want You To Know. Is it Zedd's best? No. But is it catchy? Hell yeah! Selena Gomez has some nice vocals in this song. I don't expect it to hit as high as Clarity did (#3). But I hope this can hit at least Top 20. That's what I'm shooting for.

I Wanna Blurb With Somebody
~ The massive drop from FourFiveSeconds was completely uncalled for.

~ I'm gonna go ahead and say Ellie Goulding was the artist most played on Hits 1 this week. Outside must've had a lot of airplay to debut and Love Me Like You Do definitely had a lot of airplay to be at #5.

~ I just wanna say something real quick to Hozier – Take Me To Church. Thank you for your service in the Top 10.

~ I sense yet another #1 song coming from Mr. Olly Murs as he enters the Top 10 this week.

~ Priory – Weekend stayed here two weeks longer than it should've.

~ Prayer In C is really popular right now. Hits 1 always gets rid of these songs too early.

~ Oh my god! Do my eyes deceive me?! Charli XCX – Boom Clap left!!!

~ It's official. The remix of George Ezra – Budapest that Hits 1 plays is better than the original.

~ Tove Lo – Talking Body went from being one of the worst songs on Hit-Bound to one of the best songs! It's my new jam right now!

~ Kelly Clarkson – Heartbeat Song appears to be making an annoying comeback.

~ Ugh. Stupid OneRepublic – I Lived jumped back into the Top 10. Just freakin' leave!!! You're losing your popularity everywhere else right now!

~ You wanna know what two words I'm completely tired of hearing right now?! "Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo."

~ When we reached #35 and Spyder Harrison was reviewing the last five songs, he noted not to confuse the song, The Weekend, with the artist, The Weeknd. I already have, Spyder. I already have.

~ This whole Blank Space / Uptown Funk / Thinking Out Loud issue in the Top 3 needs to be dealt with. God knows how many weeks those songs have spent in the Top 3. Although I'm happy Thinking Out Loud isn't #1, Uptown Funk is super old. As of right now, we need a COMPLETELY new Top 3.

~ You guys have until tomorrow to send in your questions for our Q&A post. So be sure to send me some questions. I'm open to questions about anything!

~ Best Song On YouTube15 w/ Jenna Marbles: Tie Between Olly Murs/Demi Lovato – Up and Robin Schulz/Jasmine Thompson – Sun Goes Down

~ Viral Video This Week: Ellie Goulding covering Hozier – Take Me To Church (See? This week was all about Ellie Goulding): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDtR8sn4z-A

~ To everyone out there reading this, Happy Pi Day!!! So in honor of Pi Day: http://www.think-aboutit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/math-pi-decimal-matrix.jpg

My Top 5 Picks
1. Natalie La Rose/Jeremih – Somebody
2. Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding – Outside
3. Ariana Grande – One Last Time
4. R5 – Let's Not Be Alone Tonight
5. Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do 

64 comments:

  1. First comment woo, I'm tired of Uptown Funk

    ReplyDelete
  2. And YAY, you like Talking Body. It's my jam too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Adrian, being the girl version of Thatchos in the group, your Hit 45 Chart News sidebar needs to be updated, and...http://images.hngn.com/data/images/full/40479/uptown-funk.jpg?w=600
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I officially hate... and love Hits 1 right now, for getting rid of one of the best songs in the world, and for getting rid of one of the super overplayed, old, and WORST songs...
    Yeah.
    Does anyone want me to do a review?
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did my eyes deceive I WANT YOU TO KNOW DEBUTED

      Delete
  5. bad news guys I'm moving to a house in november in the same city i live

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blurbs of the better than last week countdown
    1.goodbye prayer in c
    2.how did heroes survive
    3.DONT NEEDS TO Leave
    4.earned it is awesome I really love this his voice it reminds me of justin biebers for some reason
    5.YES FOURFOESECONDS DROPPED
    6.the weekend dropped dont really care
    7.I love the Budapest remix
    8.well lets not be alone tonight dropped didnt get a lot of airplay
    9.ugh overload
    10.YEAH CENRURIES DROPPED
    11.outside has 2 flaws
    1.ellie goulding a verses are a bit repetitive
    2.in the video not tellin u what though
    12.YEAH LIPS ARE MOVIN DROPPED
    13.why i dont mind keep dropping
    14.UGHHH HEARTBEAT SONG
    15.bye take me to church
    16.g.d.f.r BIGGEST JUMP BABY WOOOOOOOO
    17.one last time at number 13 on its third week i remember when stay with me was at 12 on its third week
    18.i still like Geronimo
    19.wrapped up at 9 lets go
    20.told u all love me like u do would not make it
    21.what is the billboard record for most consecutive weeks at number 1 cause uptown funk is probably gonna make it
    22.SCREW U UPTOWN FUNK
    23.I LOVE WANT TO WANT ME ITS AWESOME
    24.i like whistle vey much
    25.does anyone know how long infinity has been on hit-bound
    26.love runs out is a week away from a year (according to lance)
    27.and the 15 song on hit-bound is unknown (great.....)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This week is definitely somewhat better. A review:

    45. This song seems to be losing ground here and in the hot 100. I really like it... except for the weird Pikachu sound in there (GREEN)
    44. Grammy afterglow starting to fade for this boring song (YELLOW/BLUE)
    43. This ain't Habits... almost gone (RED)
    42. I never liked this song, and it's definitely overstayed it's welcome (TURQUOISE/RED)
    41. It's been off the hot 100 for a few weeks already... (TURQUOISE/RED)
    40. I hate the Weeknd for "Often" but this song is definitely better (BLUE)
    39. Did Ryan Tedder pay off hits 1 to keep their songs on here... good but OLD (YELLOW)
    38. Just go already... I hate everything about this song... hellish indeed (TURQUOISE/RED)
    37. Big drop... I'm ambivalent about this song... Kanye shouldn't be singing but it's not terrible (BLUE)
    36. I guess I prefer the Weekend without the "e" this week... (RED)
    35. Pitbull's best song... Ne-Yo definitely helps it (GREEN)
    34. Hits 1 is the only place I hear this song and it's BAD (TURQUOISE/RED)
    33. Can't say I agree with this being the best song... it's average R&B to me (BLUE)
    32. Nothing special IMO (BLUE)
    31. Why is this still here? Classic was WAY better (TURQUOISE)
    30. Can't agree here... this song is bad. Bad vocals, VERY bad synths... Just no (ORANGE)
    29. It's rock, so unless it's terrible it's an automatic (GREEN)
    28. SICK of this song (TURQUOISE)
    27. Somewhat catchy... It's been here a bit too long (PINK)
    26. It's about damn time! Ellie shits roses as far as I'm concerned (PURPLE)
    25. Just get the fuck out already! (TURQUOISE)
    24. Hate the message of this song... it's not great musically either (RED)
    23. Best dance jam in a while (GREEN)
    22. Ne-Yo has surpassed Usher now... (RED)
    21. Catchy but formulaic (BLUE)
    20. Ellie's cover was awesome... the original not so much (BLUE)
    19. Definition of mediocre (BLUE)
    18. Definition of boring (RED)
    17. Somewhat better clone of "Talk Dirty" (BLUE)
    16. Starting to fade... I really like this song and I wish it would've gotten more popular (GREEN)
    15. I don't get the hate... It's sorta like "Thrift shop" (GREEN)
    14. Better then centuries... still not up to FOB's best (BLUE)
    13. I'm really growing to like Ariana's music (GREEN)
    12. Catchy and fun... also don't get the hate (GREEN)
    11. One of the worst songs on her latest album... it's a regression compared to Blank Space (RED)
    10. I for one think IG's new album sucks for the most part (RED)
    9. This would be best song if not for "Outside"... so catchy and dance-able.... NEEDS to be on the hot 100! (GREEN)
    8. Huh? What? WHY? (RED)
    7. I guess it isn't terrible by 1D standards (BLUE)
    6. Extremely catchy... good to see a song celebrate NOT cheating (GREEN)
    5. Ellie's new album is out this year... watch out world the new queen of pop is about to be crowned... (GREEN)
    4. Levine better watch out lest his new "The Voice" understudy outshine him (BLUE)
    3. Definitely TS best song... still only (BLUE) though b/c I don't think she's all that talented
    2. Remember boring Ed Sheeran? Heeee's BAAAACK (BLUE)
    1. Still not sick of it... I know alot of people are but damn I still jam to this song regularly (GREEN)

    Top 5:

    1. Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding: "Outside"
    2. Olly Murs/Travie McCoy: "Wrapped Up"
    3. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars: "Uptown Funk"
    4. Ellie Goulding: "Love Me Like You Do"
    5. Ne-Yo/Juicy J: "She Knows"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Adrian. You finally realized that talking body is a great song
    -ommy

    ReplyDelete
  9. The remix actually made Budapest better!
    Talking Body is AWESOME!
    Next week I'm gonna TRY to be a guest DJ... sorry I couldn't do it this week... I was busy with other stuff.
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopefully Tove Lo-Talking Body will debut next week

    ReplyDelete
  11. Weirdly I love reflections. This is weird because at one point it was my least favorite song.does anyone else like Katy Tiz - whistle, Ryn Weaver - octahate, Eden xo - the weekend, and Echosmith - bright. New music I heard on YouTube The Vamps - can we dance, and Zara Larsson - uncover
    -ommy

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Say Geronimo, Say Geronimo."
    Can you please stop this madness?
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  13. All those songs are only popular on hits 1

    ReplyDelete
  14. Geronimo needs to drop out of the Top 20 and Prayer in C needs to re-enter the countdown. Dropping from the 22nd spot is just not cool at all.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think that I am sadly the only person who actually likes Geronimo.
    -ommy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! Presenting the only review you'll want to read this week. (sorry Joseph!) I'll be going by my old color code, so just to give you a refresher course, it's:
    Green: Song Is Great (it used to be blue, but I changed it)
    Blue: Song Is Good
    Yellow: Song Is Okay
    Turquoise: Song Is Close To Getting Old
    Orange: Song Is Old
    Red: Song Is Bad
    Purple: Best Song On The Countdown
    Pink: Worst Song On The Countdown
    Alright, let's get on with it!


    Exits:
    x22. You were great. Thank you for your service. (green)
    x30. And thank YOU for staying longer than you should have.(red)
    x37. Thank you for being an Albatraoz. (blue)
    x39. Doesn't this remind you of All I Wanna Do? (green)

    The Countdown

    45. This will probably have a shorter tenure that it should have. (blue)
    44. PERFECT. Now leave! (orange)
    43. You should jump to make things interesting. (turquoise)
    42. Hang in there... or should I say, keep on keeping on! (green)
    41. OK, this is a problem. (red)
    40. This earned a spot here ;) (blue)
    39. I still like this one! ...a little... (turquoise)
    38. I'm done with you. (orange)
    37. This'll rise... soon... *cries* (purple)
    36. Inevitable. (blue)
    35. (to the tune of Time Of Our Lives) I really thought this song would leave about a week ago. (turquoise)
    34. Goodbye in advance. (turquoise)
    33. YAY! (green)
    32. I'm starting to tolerate the remix. (blue)
    31. This is still here? (orange)
    30. YAAAAASSSSSS! (purple - yep, it's a tie)
    29. Shame this isn't popular anywhere else. (blue)
    28. Well that was interesting. (turquoise)
    27. Keep jumping! (green)
    26. Welcome. Enjoy your stay on the outside. (green)
    25. You know, I miss All About That Bass... (orange)
    24. Almost in the second half! Congrats! (green)
    23. This group actually debuted the Alt-18 this week with Different Colors. (green)
    22. 2-spot drop, I don't mind. (yellow)
    21. DROP! (yellow)
    20. JUMP! (blue)
    19. Top 10 or new peak? (Please be Top 10.) (green)
    18. STAY WHERE YOU ARE! (turquoise)
    17. It's going up for real! (yellow)
    16. I'm almost done with you. Let's get Glow on here! (turquoise)
    15. Hehehe, that's funnyDROPNOW! (yellow)
    14. *Tebows* (green)
    13. Keep doing your thing... (green)
    12. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo. Say Geronimo.



    Annoyed yet, Adrian? (blue)
    11. You. Jump. NOW. (green)
    10. Well, hello, Mr. Top 10/Top 15 filler... (turquoise)
    9. As Thatchos would say: "Numero uno, por favor?" (green)
    8. Numero uno sooner, por favor? (green)
    7. Numero uno along with these dos, por favor? (green)
    6. Top 5, maybe? (blue)
    5. JUNK (pink)
    4. (to the tune of Sugar) Sugar, yes please, won't you hit the top spot for me? (blue)
    3. _____________________________________________________________ (blank space) (blue)
    2. RISE! Oh wait... (green)
    1. "YEAH BABY UPTOWN FUNK ON DA WEEKEND COUNTDOWN KNEW IT WAS GONNA HAPPEN IT'S AMAZING AS I'LL GET OUT AND IT WAS HOT SHOT DEBUT ON THE BILLBOARD AS WELL WHOOP WHOOP!" -Remy, November 22, 2014 (green)

    And that's it! Thank you for your time. -Trance/Cole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, love the quote at the end. Considering that it came from yours truly.
      MY Numero Uno Por Favor would have to be... Love Me Like You Do. Sorry, Trance.
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. I think Trance is the only one who doesn't like Love Me Like You Do.

      Delete
    3. I've actually read a few negative reviews for LMLYD and to be honest if it were any other vocalist it would be a MUCH worse song.

      Delete
  17. I don't understand why Bright- Echosmith, Chains- Nick Jonas, Talking Body- Tove Lo, and Lay Me Down- Sam Smith are't debuting! These songs are popular!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Don't worry Dylan George. I will check dogstarradio now and hopefully 1 or 2 of the song at least aired once today and will let you know as soon as I can

    ReplyDelete
  19. My favorite song is Amrk Ronson/Bruno Mars-Uptown Funk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow. I just heard Octahate and Bright back-to-back.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Has anybody else heard marlin roudette - when the beat drops? It's pretty good, i heard this song back-to-back with infinity.
    -ommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard it. It's really good! With how much airplay it has had already, I sense a debut this weekend.

      Delete
    2. Am I the only one who thinks it sounds it like blame but slower.
      -ommy

      Delete
    3. It's good... I guess. Different but good!

      Delete
  22. I heard talking body yesterday.
    -ommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. speaking of which. it will leave hit bound this week

      Delete
    2. Adrian what did I say about Miley?

      Delete
    3. The song ain't bad... but the line "If you love me right, we fuck for life" is just awkward to say the least.

      Delete
  23. Well Tove Lo sometimes says inaporiate things but she does not say anything inaporiate in the vocals of We Could Be Heroes. Jack L

    ReplyDelete
  24. Debut predictions:
    Want To Want Me- Jason Derulo
    Lay Me Down- Sam Smith/John Legend
    When The Beat Drops Out- Marlon Roudette
    possibly Bright- Echosmith

    Out:
    She Knows- Ne-Yo
    Heroes (We Could Be)- Alesso/Tove Lo
    Shake It Off- Taylor Swift
    Lips Are Movin'- Meghan Trainor

    ReplyDelete
  25. Trust me on this one
    Goodbye
    Heroes
    American Dream
    Lips are movin
    George Ezra-Budapest

    Entrants
    Want to want me (THIS SONG IS SO GOOD)
    Echo smith-Bright
    All of you
    When the beat drops

    (Wow I feel like I am wrong in so many things

    ReplyDelete
  26. Updated songs GOIN bye bye
    Heroes
    Made in gold
    lips are movin
    American Dream
    Entering
    Surrender
    Want to want me
    When the beat drops
    Bright

    ReplyDelete
  27. Significant drops
    night changes
    Take me to church
    I don't mind (very ridiculous)
    I want you to know
    Time of our lives

    Significant jumps
    Earned it
    FourFiveSeconds UGHHHHHHH
    The weekend
    Somebody to you
    Somebody
    Outside
    Bills
    One last time
    Wrapped up

    ReplyDelete
  28. Updated take out american Dream as leaving and take out bright as debuting

    ReplyDelete
  29. Predictions exits
    Heroes( I don't think this song is even close to being old)
    She knows( just when it was starting to get good)
    Take me to church( yaaaaaaaaaassssssss)
    Lips are movin' ( please stay with heroes)

    Entrants
    When the beat drops out
    Want to want me
    Bright
    Possibly talking body
    -ommy

    ReplyDelete
  30. The weekend is by Eden xo and lil Jon
    Speaking of Eden xo,Eden xo might jump again this week

    ReplyDelete
  31. Here is Lance with your hits 1 weekly update!

    1st- Sam Smith & John Legend- Lay me down had aired 3 times over the course of the week up to today where it has aired 9 times!

    2nd- Nova Rockefeller- Made in gold hasn't aired since 3/17/15. Exit?

    3rd- Eden Co- The weekend only aired twice today but did air a ear POPPIN music once!

    4th- Ellie Goulding- Love me like you do has aired almost once every 45 minutes for the ladt2 days! Debut?

    5th- Natalie La Rose/Jeremih- Somebody is due for a big jump on its 2nd week!

    Thanks for tuning in as always...


    God 1st, God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  32. You guys need to look up Mr. Probz - nothing really matters. This song made me think of went on in the past, and made me cry. God bless
    -ommy

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think Style's gonna be #3, TOL's gonna be #2, and Blank Space is gonna be #1 this week and this whole year.
    -TF

    ReplyDelete
  34. Exits:
    x25. Lips Are Movin'
    x45. She Knows (sorry Remy...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! Not She knows! Adrian doesn't like spongebob sqaurepants

      Delete
  35. I noticed that Jack Farrell has LMLYD at #1 on his Hot Forty Five chart.

    Jack Farrell, you are a cruel human being. (He may like the song, but I've held a grudge against him for a long time.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way I am not cruel and Love Me Like You Do is a good song and is very popular. I have my opinions and you have yours. I have no idea why you hold a grudge with me. I don't even know you, and I have plenty of best friends. If you don't like me that much, then why do view my blog. I don't understand why you hate me. I just don't. Hey, you can have your opinion, but as many people see me I am not mean.

      Delete
    2. Seriously...(trance1317) you need to stop. I mean I did nothing to you. I don't know you. I don't care what you think. But, if you choose to be kind, then everyhting will be chill. Okay?

      Delete
  36. Which songs are in the bottom 15 so far cause I missed 1

    ReplyDelete
  37. Entries:
    39. When The Beat Drops Out
    36. Want To Want Me

    ReplyDelete
  38. Nvm I fixed it thx trance that's all I needed

    ReplyDelete
  39. The countdown so far...


    45. Heroes (We Could Be)
    44. Shake It Off
    43. Time Of Our Lives
    42. Don't
    41. FourFiveSeconds
    40. Love Runs Out
    39. When The Beat Drops Out (DEBUT)
    38. I'm Not The Only One
    37. The Weekend
    36. Want To Want Me (DEBUT)
    35. Let's Not Be Alone Tonight
    34. Earned It
    33. American Dream
    32. Jealous
    31. Made In Gold
    30. Centuries
    29. I Don't Mind
    28. Somebody To You
    27. GDFR
    26. Take Me To Church
    25. Outside
    24. Overload
    23. I Want You To Know
    22. Budapest
    21. Nobody Love
    20. Somebody
    19. Riptide
    18. Bills

    ReplyDelete
  40. 2 WEEKS FOR THINKING OUT LOUD

    ReplyDelete
  41. YEAH BOY IS ALI THE MOON AT NUMBER 17 AND WHY THE CRAP DID GDFR DROP SCREW U HITS 1

    ReplyDelete
  42. Here's Thatchos' Catchup Review 1 of 2: this one's for March 14's countdown.

    x22. Goodbye. (blue)
    x30. About time. (turquoise)
    x37. Thanks for trying. (blue)
    x39. I am sad but not surprised. (green)

    45. Huh. (blue/red)
    44. This'll probably be on for a couple more weeks…or months… (pink)
    43. IT LASTED MORE THAN A WEEK?!?! When was the last time this happened? (yellow)
    42. GO AWAY. (red)
    41. How much longer will it last? (pink)
    40. I don't really know about this one. (dark green)
    39. Hang in there, my song of the summer! (purple)
    38. If I made a year-to-date chart, this would probably be #2. Second to…you know… (green/pink)
    37. I told y'all 15 would be its peak. (blue)
    36. YES!!! (orange)
    35. I think it's safe to say this song is officially a Bottom Dweller. (pink)
    34. Okay, that's enough. (pink)
    33. It's nothing really amazing, but it's not too bad. (blue)
    32. Hmm. Slow mover. This could mean one of two things… (green for original, blue for remix)
    31. Okay, I think you might've overstayed your welcome. (yellow)
    30. I really like this one. (green)
    29. Is this the end? (green)
    28. I predict this'll drop off next week. (green)
    27. This just might make top 10. I don't know. (green)
    26. About time this song debuted. But I HATE that they cut off the ending! Oh, well. They did the same for Blame, but this is worse. (green)
    25. Oh, okay! (yellow)
    24. I still do not know what to think about this song. (dark green)
    23. I love Shut Up and Dance. Or, as Mikey calls it, STFU and Dance. :D (green)
    22. Make thy way out, please! (red/blue)
    21. THAT…WAS UNEXPECTED. (pink)
    20. Sorry, Adrian… (yellow)
    19. This song has reached a new peak of 19. Seeing what happened to Overload and Let's Not Be Alone Tonight, this might be a bad sign. (green)
    18. This is probably the beginning of the end. (green)
    17. This'll probably pull a FourFiveSeconds. (red)
    16. I'm afraid this is the end. (green)
    15. Keep rising, keep rising! (green)
    14. Huh…what's gonna happen now? (blue)
    13. This one's alright at most. (blue)
    12. You've had your fun. (pink)
    11. Alas…this song has hit #1 on overall top 40 radio. Inevitable. Just…inevitable. (blue)
    10. Could this be the beginning of the end??? (green)
    9. Nice to see this song hitting the top 10 here after flopping on top 40 radio. (green)
    8. OH, OKAY! (green)
    7. no comment, really (pink)
    6. Does this have a shot at #1?! (blue)
    5. I sure wasn't the only one who thought this would hit #1. (blue)
    4. I like this song. For now. (green)
    3. Keep dropping. :) (red)
    2. I expected it to be a one-week leader - not to be confused with those good old One-Week Wonders. (green)
    1. Okay, it's #1 again. But GUESS WHAT? I DON'T EVEN CARE! WOOP WOOP!!!!! (yellow)

    That's it for this review!
    You can check out the other reviews for the weeks I missed on their respective countdown posts!
    Thatchos is out! PEACE!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'm just curious as to what the name of the Budapest remix is. I've found a bunch but none fit :(

    ReplyDelete