Sunday, January 4, 2015

Your Top 45 Of 2014 Based On Your Votes

For a while, you guys have been voting for two different things. First, you voted for a few polls that look back on 2014 in terms of music. We'll start by going through each award and its winner.

~ Song Of The Year Nominees:

  • Sam Smith – Stay With Me
  • Eminem/Rihanna – The Monster
  • John Legend – All Of Me
  • Ariana Grande/Iggy Azalea – Problem
  • Katy Perry/Juicy J – Dark Horse
  • Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX – Fancy

Winner: Eminem/Rihanna – The Monster

~ Best New Artist Nominees:

  • Sam Smith
  • Nico and Vinz
  • Magic!
  • Meghan Trainor
  • Tove Lo
  • 5 Seconds Of Summer

Winner: Tie Between Sam Smith, Nico and Vinz, and Meghan Trainor

~ Best Male Artist Nominees:

  • Sam Smith
  • Pharrell
  • John Legend
  • Justin Timberlake
  • Eminem
  • Austin Mahone

Winner: Tie Between Sam Smith, Eminem, and Pharrell

~ Best Female Artist Nominees:

  • Ariana Grande
  • Iggy Azalea
  • Taylor Swift
  • Meghan Trainor
  • Katy Perry
  • Lorde

Winner: (Another) Tie Between Taylor Swift and Iggy Azalea

~ Best Pop Song Of The Year Nominees:

  • Ariana Grande/Iggy Azalea – Problem
  • Maroon 5 – Maps
  • OneRepublic – Love Runs Out
  • Taylor Swift – Shake It Off
  • Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj – Bang Bang
  • Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass

Winner: Taylor Swift – Shake It Off

~ Best Alternative Song Of The Year Nominees:

  • Imagine Dragons – On Top Of The World
  • Coldplay – A Sky Full Of Stars
  • Lorde – Team
  • Bastille – Pompeii
  • Hozier – Take Me To Church
  • Echosmith – Cool Kids

Winner: Hozier – Take Me To Church

~ Best Electronic Dance Song Of The Year Nominees:

  • Avicii/Dan Tyminski – Hey Brother
  • Calvin Harris – Summer
  • DJ Snake/Lil Jon – Turn Down For What
  • The Chainsmokers – #SELFIE
  • Disclosure/Sam Smith – Latch
  • Calvin Harris/John Newman – Blame

Winner: Calvin Harris/John Newman – Blame

~ Best Country Song Of The Year Nominees:

  • Sam Hunt – Leave The Night On
  • Florida Georgia Line/Luke Bryan – This Is How We Roll
  • Brantley Gilbert/Justin Moore/Thomas Rhett – Small Town Throwdown
  • Lady Antebellum – Bartender
  • Jason Aldean – Burnin' It Down
  • Blake Shelton – Neon Light

Winner: Florida Georgia Line/Luke Bryan – This Is How We Roll

~ Best Hip-Hop/Rap Song Of The Year Nominees:

  • Eminem/Rihanna – The Monster
  • Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora – Black Widow
  • Nicki Minaj – Anaconda
  • Childish Gambino – 3005
  • Eminem/Nate Ruess – Headlights
  • Flo Rida/Sage The Gemini/Lookas – GDFR (Goin' Down For Real)

Winner: Tie Between Nicki Minaj – Anaconda and Flo Rida – GDFR

~ Best Album Of The Year Nominees:

  • Taylor Swift – "1989"
  • Calvin Harris – "Motion"
  • Eminem – "The Marshall Mathers LP 2"
  • Maroon 5 – "V"
  • Ariana Grande – "My Everything"
  • Brantley Gilbert – "Just As I Am"

Winner: Tie Between Taylor Swift – "1989" and Calvin Harris – "Motion"

~ Best Collaboration Of The Year Nominees:

  • Eminem and Rihanna – The Monster
  • Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora – Black Widow
  • Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj – Bang Bang
  • The Vamps and Demi Lovato – Somebody To You
  • Calvin Harris and John Newman – Blame
  • Disclosure and Sam Smith – Latch

Winner: Calvin Harris and John Newman – Blame

~ Average Ranking Of Hit Music This Year On A Scale Of 1 To 10: 7.833...

So those were the results from that voting survey. The second thing you've been voting for were your favorite songs of 2014 as they debuted on the Weekend Countdown. This has been going on since August of 2014 and I got so many results from you guys. So I took the results and picked out the 45 most voted for songs and put them into a countdown, which is what you're about to see. I appreciate all the results I received and now that you've voted, it's time for you to see what songs made it into the Top 45. I'm color-coding the songs based on my opinion. The normal color-coding applies. So let's get to your Top 45 of the year!

45. Coldplay – A Sky Full Of Stars

44. Jesse McCartney – Superbad

43. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd – Really Don't Care

42. Vance Joy – Riptide

41. Taylor Swift – Blank Space

40. Glenn Morrison/Islove – Goodbye

39. Eminem/Rihanna – The Monster

38. X Ambassadors/Jamie N Commons – Jungle

37. Neon Trees – Sleeping With A Friend

36. Nicki Minaj – Anaconda

35. Fall Out Boy – Centuries

34. Pitbull/G.R.L. – Wild Wild Love

33. Pitbull/John Ryan – Fireball

32. DJ Snake/Lil Jon – Turn Down For What

31. Zedd/Matthew Koma/Miriam Bryant – Find You

30. Katy Perry – Dark Horse

29. Avicii/Dan Tyminski – Hey Brother

28. Pharrell – Happy

27. Sheppard – Geronimo

26. Taylor Swift – Out Of The Woods

25. Ariana Grande/Zedd – Break Free

24. OneRepublic – Counting Stars

23. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj – Bang Bang

22. Sam Smith – Stay With Me

21. Sia – Chandelier

20. One Direction – You and I

19. Magic! – Rude

18. Ed Sheeran – Don't

17. Mary Lambert – Secrets

16. The Vamps/Demi Lovato – Somebody To You

15. Nick Jonas – Jealous

14. Maroon 5 – Maps

13. Ariana Grande – Problem

12. Nico and Vinz – Am I Wrong

11. MKTO – American Dream

10. Disclosure/Sam Smith – Latch

  9. One Direction – Steal My Girl

  8. Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass

  7. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Amnesia

  6. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX – Fancy

  5. Pitbull/Ke$ha – Timber

  4. Paramore – Ain't It Fun

  3. Aloe Blacc – The Man

  2. Calvin Harris/John Newman – Blame

  1. Taylor Swift – Shake It Off

Thanks for reading and voting guys! And that's............wutchuwanted.

Voting for Round 2 for the Which Song Is Better? Competition is up. Look for the "Which Song Is Better? Competition (Voting)" tab in the right side bar.

93 comments:

  1. 1. Of course shake it off is #1

    2. How do you like Ain't it fun

    3. FINALLY PEOPLE ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT "FIND YOU"

    4. You guys are berserk for voting Happy

    5. How are Blurbessia and Blurby at #6 and #7

    6. Blame, Riptide, and Geronimo are getting old

    7. Why aren't All of me on here and Black widow?

    8. Out of the woods and TDFW only spent 1 week on the countdown

    9. The bottom 10 songs are all in green (coincidence)

    10. I voted for round 2 songs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with 1 3 5 6 7 8 9 10 and Adrian what is the highest debut and biggest jump ever and my countdown post is out

      Delete
    2. Highest Debut Ever: Carly Rae Jepsen – Call Me Maybe

      Biggest Jump Ever: Imagine Dragons – Demons (+37) [#40 –> #3]

      Delete
    3. Actually, Graham's partially right. The biggest jump ever (at least the biggest jump I've seen) was One More Night by Maroon 5, but it was actually 39 spots, from #44 to #5. The second biggest jump I've seen is a tie between You Make Me Feel… by Cobra Starship & Sabi, and Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO, which in the same week jumped 38 spots to #5 and #3, respectively.
      That was also the week the biggest DROP!!!… I've ever seen took place.
      Nicki Minaj's Super Bass dropped…(are you ready for this)…FORTY-TWO SPOTS TO NUMBER FORTY-FIVE!!!!

      Delete
    4. Can you please tell me what week it was when One More Night jumped that high? And you are correct about You Make Me Feel... and Sexy and I Know It jumping 38 spots. I'm not always accurate when it comes to this kind of stuff.

      Delete
    5. Nevermind about finding One More Night's jump. I found it.

      Delete
  2. Highest debut is Call me maybe at #13. I think the biggest jump is One more night up 38

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone loves the weekend countdown.Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, everyone does. Unless, you know, they don't……hehe, "don't."

      AHHHH LAH-MMM LAHHDAHDAHH
      :D

      Delete
    2. Met this girl, late last year...

      ;D
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. She said, "Don't you worry, don't you worry, child…see heaven's got a plan for you…"
      >:)

      Delete
    4. U so sly Thatchos!
      Well, I have to say that we were meant for each other, in a way...

      if you know what I mean.
      -Remy

      Delete
    5. …………uh…uhrm…oh, look…kittens!!

      Delete
  4. What was the lowest debut? Ed Sheeran-Don't?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lowest debut, I think, was Maroon 5 - One More Night, at #44.

      Delete
  5. Sorry Adrian, but I don't think Can't Stop Dancin' is that catchy (or all that good). (It's an okay song, but you're treating it like the next Blame.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Becky G-Can't Stop Dancing.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  7. I better hope Bedky G-Can't Stop Dancing as a better life than Shower good point Graham Braduhusen.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adrian, I saw your profile pic and I was all like...
    "Dang, he got some serious swag goin' on!"
    Is that an IPhone 5c in the green I see you got?
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it is I'll be jealous. I've only got the 5S....

      Delete
    2. It is the iPhone 5. The iPhone 6 is a no for me because of how big it is. And the iPhone 6+ is a DEFINITE no for me.

      Delete
    3. That thing bends.... yeah it is really bigggggg....

      Delete
    4. That's what my mom has (the 4s)
      And you know the 5s and the 5c came out in the same year, right?
      And I think Lance is the only person I know who has the 5s
      I don't have an Iphone, but I do have a phone... a Tracphone...
      -Remy

      Delete
  9. I don't have an iPhone but I have a flip phone.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Mikey Rossy,Remy,Grahsm Bradhusen and Leah Baker, What phones do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this anonymous Jack Lambert?
      -Remy

      Delete
  11. I just checked Dogstarradio…and I've got a good feeling Dangerous (David Guetta/Sam Martin) will debut this weekend.


    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've loved Dangerous ever since I first heard it on Hitbound. I'm sure I'm not the only one who asked myself, "Is this David Guetta?"

      As for the one by Big Data and Joywave…well, I've actually started to quite like it since it left the Weekend Countdown. I heard it over the weekend in a gas station, and I was a little melancholy. I still prefer the David Guetta/Sam Martin Dangerous.

      Speaking of David Guetta, he has this INSANE track with Ryan Tedder on his new album, Listen, called S.T.O.P. It's great. I do hope this is released as a single.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. That's one of my favorite albums ever. I literally like every single song on the album. Well done David Guetta!

      Delete
  12. Omg yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good.Hey Graham Badenhausen are we friends?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know I haven't talked about this in 3 months, but... Curlin's Top 45 will be rebranded as CRLN 2.0!

    I haven't made any charts since October, but I do know what my favorite songs (#1 songs) were. So here they are, the lost #1s from Curlin's Top 45!


    Week 15, October 9, 2014: Calvin Harris/John Newman - Blame
    Week 16, October 16, 2014: Ella Henderson - Glow
    Week 17, October 23, 2014: Nicki Minaj - Anaconda
    Week 18, October 30, 2014: Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong
    Week 19, November 6, 2014: Hozier - Take Me To Church
    Week 20, November 13, 2014: Hozier - Take Me To Church
    Week 21, November 20, 2014: Calvin Harris/John Newman - Blame
    Week 22, November 27, 2014: Lorde - Yellow Flicker Beat
    Week 23, December 4, 2014: Robin Schulz/Jasmine Thompson - Sun Goes Down
    Week 24, December 11, 2014: Robin Schulz/Jasmine Thompson - Sun Goes Down
    Week 25, December 18, 2014: Lindsey Stirling/Lzzy Hale - Shatter Me
    Week 26, December 25, 2014: Robin Schulz/Jasmine Thompson - Sun Goes Down
    Week 27, January 1, 2015: Fifth Harmony - Sledgehammer
    Week 28, January 8, 2015: David Guetta/John Legend - Listen

    And the #1 song of 2014, also known as Curlin's Ultimate, is...

    Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd - Really Don't Care!

    Thanks for reading, and be sure to look for CRLN 2.0, starting with Week 30, coming the week of January 22!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Demi lovato is one of my idols I saw her in October this is fantastic -happy emoji- thank you all

      Delete
  15. Oh I guess David Guetta released his 2nd single called Listen like the album Listen. It features vocals by John Legend.Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bad news: Young Volcanoes may reenter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on 30,000 pageviews Lance!
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. nope seriously. It hit #4 on the Wutchuwant countdown

      Delete
    3. Good News (Everyone but Lance): AronChupa – I’m An Albatraoz will debut this weekend.

      Bad News (Lance): AronChupa – I’m An Albatraoz will debut this weekend.

      Delete
    4. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS FOR MY 30K SPECIAL!!!!
      IM NOT CREATIVE!

      Delete
    5. I'd be just fine with Young Volcanoes re-entering. I miss it.

      Delete
    6. It probably won't re-enter unless it aires like, ten times over the course of the week.

      Delete
    7. Alright. But at least Dangerous and I Bet My Life are on their way to the Weekend Countdown at last!!!!

      #StillOnTeamCenturies

      Delete
    8. I OFFICIALLY HATE I'M AND ALBAPOOP THE SONG MAKES ME WANNA SQUISH MY HEAD SO HARD

      Delete
    9. Good news (lance) it didn't debuted haha but Adrian your. Wrong

      Delete
  17. What can be the 2 exits this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Predicted Entrants So Far (Based On Airplay):
    ~ The Vamps ft. Shawn Mendes – Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart)
    ~ Megan Nicole – Fun
    ~ AronChupa – I'm An Albatraoz
    ~ David Guetta ft. Sam Martin – Dangerous
    ~ Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo – Time Of Our Lives
    ~ Imagine Dragons – I Bet My Life

    Predicted Exits:
    ~ Calvin Harris ft. John Newman – Blame
    ~ Mr. Probz ft. Robin Schulz – Waves
    ~ MisterWives – Reflections
    ~ Bea Miller – Young Blood
    ~ Olivia Somerlyn – Parachute
    ~ Eden XO – Too Cool To Dance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UGHH I WENT FROM LIKING I'M AN ALBATROAZ FROM HATING IT SO FAST AND WHYYYYYYYYYY NO TOO COOL TO DANCE WIL
      L NOT LEAE I WILL NEVER LET IT,IF BLAME LEAVES I
      WILL THROW A PARTY!!!! And i really dont care if parachute young blood or if waves leave and im happy for every debut except for I'm an albapoop

      Delete
  19. What is the oldest song on Hitbound.? David Guetta/Sam Martin-Dangerous or Imagine Dragons-I Bet My Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dangerous. It entered the week of October 18, while I Bet My Life entered on November 1.

      Delete
    2. Dangerous is the oldest song on Hitbound...but it won't be for long!!!!

      :D :D :D :D :D

      Delete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This week's #1 will either be Blank Space or Uptown Funk. One of the two.
      Either Hits 1 will continue their obsession with T-Swift, or Uptown Funk will be "in the (top) spot" for the first time!
      Who knows......maybe even Centuries will sneak in a week......nahhh!!!!
      #StillGotHopeForCenturiesTho

      Delete
  21. Replies
    1. Wow that's actually really impressive!
      Love it!
      I didn't know you had a Youtube account Adrian!
      That's awesome!
      Loved the vid! That was cool! Thnx! Thnx! Thnx!
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. I think the YouTube accounts and Google accounts are connected. By that I mean that if you have a Google account, you basically have a YouTube account.

      The video took me a while to make. I had the past few days off from school (including today) because of extreme cold weather where I live. And even with all that spare time, it took me a long time. I thought it would be better to do something more interesting for the Hit 45 Chart's end of the year Top 45 rather than just show you a list. So I created a video.

      Delete
    3. That's what I wanted to do with CT45! But then I realized it's a lot of work, so I'm glad someone else did it.

      Delete
  22. I had a weird dream last night that the bottom 3 on the Weekend Countdown consisted entirely of re-entrants. Here they are:

    #45. Linkin Park/Steve Aoki - A Light That Never Comes (RE-ENTRY)
    #44. Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong (RE-ENTRY)
    #43. Coldplay - A Sky Full of Stars (RE-ENTRY)

    It was weird. I wouldn't be bothered with Am I Wrong and A Sky Full of Stars re-entering, but I've never heard A Light That Never Comes. I'll go take a listen to it right now.
    (5 minutes later)
    ...hmmm...it's alright. I mean it's not horrible, I just don't think it was as amazing as Adrian said it was. But, that's just me. I'd rank it a 6.5 out of 10.

    Note: If I Bet My Life and Dangerous for some reason don't debut, I'm going to scream.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Young Blood, In Your Arms, Therapy, Parachute and Blame left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My reviews on the exits:
      #42. No!!!
      #18. NOOOOOO!!!
      #22. …huh.
      #36. It wasn't a bad little song; it just took some time to grow on me.
      #38. I'm sad now…

      Delete
    2. My reviews:
      #42: Really, Hits 1?
      #18: Hmm... weird.
      #22: Kinda random that they would take this one out.
      #36: YES! FINALLY!
      #38: Goodbye, Blame. You will be missed.

      Delete
    3. #42: Young Blood
      #18: In Your Arms
      #22: Therapy
      #36: Parachute
      #38: the aforementioned Blame

      Delete
  24. NTCTD had the biggest drop, down 9. (ikr?)

    ReplyDelete
  25. YES BLAME LEFT YESS (party on Tuesday) young blood is old,In Your ArMs NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAME WITH THERAPY SAME WITH PARACHUTE AND WHY ARE REFLECTIONS AND WAES STILL HERE UGGGGHHHGHHHHHHHG and somehow not too cool to dance is the biggest drop -9 tied WTF HITS 1 U RUINED THE WEEKEND AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The biggest drop, I thought, was down 6, by Don't You Worry Child.
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Smallest biggest drop? Yes.
      Biggest drop? Ohnononononononononono.
      Biggest drop ever was the aforementioned Suoer Bass, which went down…


      FORTY-TWO SPOTS TO NUMBER FORTY-five. That's a really impressive amount even for the Weekend Countdown.

      Delete
    3. We never even mentioned the biggest biggest drop.
      You remind me of Trance. Like, you're a lot like Trance.
      -Remy

      Delete
    4. Also I have my schools basketball game in tueday -sporty emoji- I will be best

      Delete
  26. Replies
    1. #45: She Looks So Perfect
      #44: Reflections
      #43: All About That Bass
      #42: Waves
      #41: (Not) Too Cool To Dance
      #40: I'm An Albatraoz
      #39: Love Runs Out
      #38: FUN
      #37: Don't
      #36: Dangerous (Guetta/Martin)
      #35: Amnesia
      #34: I Bet My Life
      #33: Boom Clap
      #32: Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart)
      #31: Habits (Stay High)

      Delete
  27. Weekend Countdown - January 10, 2015

    Exits:
    In Your Arms by Nico & Vinz (#18)
    Therapy by Mary J. Blidge (#22)
    Parachute by Olivia Somerlyn (#36)
    Blame by Calvin Harris and John Newman (#38)
    Young Blood by Bea Miller (#42)

    #45. She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer (+0) [4 Weeks @ #1]
    #44. Reflections by MisterWives (-8)
    #43. All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor (-3) [2 Weeks @ #1]
    #42. Waves by Mr. Probz and Robin Schulz (+2)
    #41. (Not) Too Cool to Dance by Eden xo (-9)
    #40. I'm an Albatraoz by AronChupa (debut)
    #39. Love Runs Out by OneRepublic (+0) [1 Week @ #1]
    #38. Fun by Megan Nicole (debut)
    #37. Don't by Ed Sheeran (+4)
    #36. Dangerous by David Guetta and Sam Martin (DEBUT!!!)
    #35. Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer (+0)
    #34. I Bet My Life by Imagine Dragons (DEBUT!!!)
    #33. Boom Clap by Charli XCX (-3)
    #32. Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart) by the Vamps and Shawn Mendes (debut)
    #31. Habits by Tove Lo (+6)
    #30. Sledgehammer by Fifth Harmony (-2)
    #29. Cool Kids by Echosmith (+0)
    #28. Break Free by Ariana Grande and Zedd (+6)
    #27. Yellow Flicker Beat by Lorde (+3)
    #26. Night Changes by One Direction (-3)
    #25. Maps by Maroon 5 (-4) [4 Weeks @ #1]
    Extra: Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy
    #24. Beg For It by Iggy Azalea and MØ (-9)
    #23. The Hanging Tree by James Newton Howard and Jennifer Lawrence (+4)
    #22. The Heart Wants It Wants by Selena Gomez (+3)
    #21. Riptide by Vance Joy (-2)
    #20. Honey I'm Good by Andy Grammer (+6)
    #19. Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran (+12)
    #18. Break the Rules by Charli XCX (+2)
    #17. I Lived by OneRepublic (+7)
    #16. Steal My Girl by One Direction (-3)
    #15. Animals by Maroon 5 (-5)
    #14. Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande and the Weeknd (+2)
    #13. Lips Are Movin' by Meghan Trainor (-5)
    #12. Take Me to Church by Hozier (+5)
    #11. Jealous by Nick Jonas (-5)
    #10. Geronimo by Sheppard (+4)
    #9. American Dream by MKTO (+2)
    #8. Heroes (we could be) by Alesso and Tove Lo (+4)
    #7. Somebody to You by the Vamps and Demi Lovato (+2)
    #6. Ghost by Ella Henderson (+1)
    #5. Shake It Off by Taylor Swift (-1) [12 Weeks @ #1]
    #4. I'm Not the Only One by Sam Smith (+1)
    #3. Centuries by Fall Out Boy (+0)
    #2. Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars (+0)
    #1. Blank Space by Taylor Swift (+0) [3rd Week @ #1]

    Biggest DROP!!!…of the Week: (Not) Too Cool to Dance by Eden xo (-…9?)
    Biggest Jump of the Week: Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran (+12)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "…and here's last week (and this week and next week)'s #1 song, Taylor Swift, Blank Space."

      Delete
    2. -shocked emoji- noooooooooooooooooo why could this be blame debuted on katy Perry's birthday I was bummed Adrian will be sad and will cry! Adrian, r u sad?

      Delete
    3. I don't think he'll cry. Sure, he'll be pretty bummed out, but I'm sure he expected it.

      I was really bummed out that In Your Arms left; I didn't expect it at all.

      Delete
    4. I did not cry. It's not the end of the world. Of course, I'm not happy. But I'm not that sad either.

      Delete
    5. I know I know but you like up and so is me

      Delete
    6. Yeah. Up is a fantastic song.

      Delete
    7. Uptown funk is at 1 yaaaaaay (kinda)

      Delete