Saturday, January 10, 2015

Taylor Swift (3) – Week Of January 10, 2015


This week was definitely more interesting than last week in a way. Obviously, we still have the same #1 song. Two really good songs left. But we had mostly good debuts. Notice how I said "mostly". We'll get more into that when we reach the new entrants review. Before we get to this week’s Fresh 45, here are the songs we’re saying goodbye to this week.


  • Nico and Vinz – In Your Arms (#18)
  • Mary J. Blige – Therapy (#22)
  • Olivia Somerlyn – Parachute (#36) 
  • Calvin Harris/John Newman – Blame (#38)
  • Bea Miller – Young Blood (#42)

Last Week’s #1 Song: Taylor Swift – Blank Space
The Countdown
45. 5 Seconds Of Summer – She Looks So Perfect (#45)
44. MisterWives – Reflections (#43)
43. Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass (#40)
42. Mr. Probz/Robin Schulz – Waves (#44)
41. Eden XO – (Not) Too Cool To Dance (#32)
40. AronChupa – I’m An Albatraoz (DEBUT)
39. OneRepublic – Love Runs Out (#39)
38. Megan Nicole – Fun (DEBUT)
37. Ed Sheeran – Don’t (#41)
36. David Guetta/Sam Martin – Dangerous (DEBUT)
35. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Amnesia (#35)
34. Imagine Dragons – I Bet My Life (DEBUT)
33. Charli XCX – Boom Clap (#30)
32. The Vamps/Shawn Mendes – Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart) (DEBUT)
31. Tove Lo – Habits (Stay High) (#37)
30. Fifth Harmony – Sledgehammer (#28)
29. Echosmith – Cool Kids (#29)
28. Ariana Grande/Zedd – Break Free (#34)
27. Lorde – Yellow Flicker Beat (#33)
26. One Direction – Night Changes (#23)
25. Maroon 5 – Maps (#21)
24. Iggy Azalea/MØ – Beg For It (#15)
23. James Newton Howard/Jennifer Lawrence – The Hanging Tree (#27)
22. Selena Gomez – The Heart Wants What It Wants (#25)
21. Vance Joy – Riptide (#19)
20. Andy Grammer – Honey I’m Good (#26)
19. Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud (#31)
18. Charli XCX – Break The Rules (#20)
17. OneRepublic – I Lived (#24)
16. One Direction – Steal My Girl (#13)
15. Maroon 5 – Animals (#10)
14. Ariana Grande/The Weeknd – Love Me Harder (#16)
13. Meghan Trainor – Lips Are Movin’ (#8)
12. Hozier – Take Me To Church (#17)
11. Nick Jonas – Jealous (#6)
10. Sheppard – Geronimo (#14)
  9. MKTO – American Dream (#11)
  8. Alesso/Tove Lo – Heroes (We Could Be) (#12)
  7. The Vamps/Demi Lovato – Somebody To You (#9)
  6. Ella Henderson – Ghost (#7)
  5. Taylor Swift – Shake It Off (#4)
  4. Sam Smith – I’m Not The Only One (#5)
  3. Fall Out Boy – Centuries (#3)
  2. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk (#2)
  1. Taylor Swift – Blank Space (#1) [3rd Week At #1]

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Tie Between Eden XO – Too Cool To Dance and Iggy Azalea/MØ – Beg For It (–9)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud (+12)

New Entrants
~ Kicking off our first entrants of the year with long-time Hit-Bound veteran, David Guetta/Sam Martin – Dangerous. The last time we heard from David Guetta was in mid-2012 with his hit, Titanium featuring Sia. Dangerous isn't his best song. But it is really, really good. Let's just hope it stays with us for a while.

~ AronChupa debuted with I'm An Albatraoz. I don't think it'll be very long until I get sick of that extremely repetitive beat. But for now, I like it. About two months from now, however, I'll probably be looking back at this review and say, "What the hell was I thinking?" But the song is good.....for now.

~ Megan Nicole – Fun is actually a really fun song. I really like it. It was kinda a competition for the best entrant between this song and Dangerous. I'm just gonna hope it stays for a while because this song seems like it'll have an Olivia Somerlyn – Parachute kind of countdown tenure. And I don't want that.

~ The Vamps are back with 16-year-old Shawn Mendes! Their song, Oh Cecilia is really good. It was good when I first heard it on the YouTube15 with Jenna Marbles. It is still good now. And I love Shawn Mendes! He has the kind of voice that instantly tell apart from others.

~ What you see is not a lie. Imagine Dragons – I Bet My Life is indeed in pink. When you have a mother that falls in love with a song and is constantly singing it and playing it everyday, it can get pretty old really fast. We'll see how long it takes until this song enters the yellow/turquoise stage. Nothing else to say about it.

Hit-Bound
~ Pitbull/Ne-Yo – Time Of Our Lives left Hit-Bound???

~ Walk The Moon – Shut Up and Dance is on Hit-Bound! How exciting!

~ Maroon 5 – Sugar is on Hit-Bound. Adam Levine is pretty well-known for his high falsetto tone (that and being 2013's Sexiest Man Alive). But in this song, he takes the falsetto tone a bit too far in the chorus as in the chorus, he goes extremely high. This is most definitely not Maroon 5's best song. Maybe it'll grow on me. Maybe not. We'll see.

~ I have not heard Fall Out Boy – Uma Thurman. So I have no review on it.

~ Looking at Ryan Cabrera's music, I can see he's made music in the early 2000's. His comeback single, House On Fire is currently on Hit-Bound. It's pretty good.

~ R5 – Smile is now one of my new favorite songs on Hits 1. It's incredibly fantastic! :)

~ Here's the entire Hit-Bound list (Ugly Greenish Color = No Opinion).


  • The Script – Superheroes
  • R5 – Smile
  • Hoodie Allen/Ed Sheeran – All About It
  • Maroon 5 – Sugar
  • AJR – Infinity
  • Fall Out Boy – Uma Thurman
  • Tove Lo – Talking Body
  • Ne-Yo – She Knows
  • Priory – Weekend
  • Ryan Cabrera – House On Fire
  • Walk The Moon – Shut Up and Dance
  • Shawn Mendes – Life Of The Party
  • Becky G – Can't Stop Dancin'
  • Kat Dahlia – Crazy

Top 5 Songs On Hit-Bound
1. R5 – Smile
2. Becky G – Can't Stop Dancin'
3. Shawn Mendes – Life Of The Party
4. The Script – Superheroes
5. Walk The Moon – Shut Up and Dance

Oh Blurbilia
~ I'm surprised Pitbull/Ne-Yo – Time Of Our Lives didn't debut this week. It had a decent amount of airplay. And now, it's not on Hit-Bound either. I'm fine if it leaves Hits 1 forever. I also thought The Script – Superheroes could've made it into the countdown. If this next week, it can play as much as it did this past week, it could possibly make it countdown. As the new oldest song on Hit-Bound, it's a lot of pressure. At this point for this song, it's do or die.

~ I've officially heard Sheppard – Geronimo WAY too many times. And that's shocking for a song that I really only hear on Hits 1. But if it can please start moving down, that would be appreciated.

~ Somehow MisterWives – Reflections and Mr. Probz/Robin Schulz – Waves are still here after airing somewhere between 1 and 0 times this past week.

~ I noticed that Nico and Vinz – In Your Arms and Mary J. Blige – Therapy both just stopped airing at some point during the week. But I didn't realize they would leave already. I expected them to drop.

~ Speaking of drops, our Biggest DROPS!!! just keep on getting smaller. And this week, it's the very unlucky Eden XO – Too Cool To Dance falling right back down to #41 and the shocking Iggy Azalea – Beg For It falling to #24.

~ The bottom third of the countdown needs a clean-out of all the songs besides the new entrants, Sledgehammer, and Too Cool To Dance.

~ If Hits 1 could do me a favor and get rid of Taylor Swift from the #1 spot, that would be appreciated. Get Mark Ronson at the top.

~ Calvin Harris/John Newman – Blame is still in the Top 3 on the American Top 40. It left on this countdown. For those who are new to this blog, you'll see that I will be constantly ranting about how different the SiriusXM Hits 1 Weekend Countdown and the American Top 40 are from each other.

~ Speaking of AT40, I was listening to the countdown and I accidently heard I Love Makonnen/Drake – Tuesday when it came on as an AT40 On The Verge track, but I didn't know it was this because I stopped listening to the countdown for a few minutes and when I came back, the song had just started. But I didn't hear Ryan Seacrest announce it. The song is absolutely horrible! But knowing Hits 1, I know they won't put this song on their countdown.

~ Sam Smith – I'm Not The Only One needs to be banished from the Top 5 forever.

~ R.I.P. – Calvin Harris/John Newman – Blame and Olivia Somerlyn – Parachute. You will both be missed and you will never be forgotten.

YouTube15
~ I haven't done this before. But here is the entire list for the YouTube15 w/ Jenna Marbles. I tell you this: There are no bad songs right now. Also, the "no opinion" ugly greenish color does apply.

  • Olly Murs/Demi Lovato – Up
  • Yellow Claw/Ayden – Till It Hurts
  • Twenty One Pilots – Ode To Sleep
  • Robin Schulz/Jasmine Thompson – Sun Goes Down
  • Louisa Wendorff/Devin Dawson – Blank Space + Style Mashup
  • INNA/Marian Hill – Diggy Down
  • Kodaline – Honest
  • Leo/Pandan/Will Solar Solar – My Wife Had An Affair
  • At Sunset – Us Against The World
  • Axwell/\Ingrosso – Something New
  • Ben Haenow – Something I Need
  • Daniel Kim – Pop Danthology 2014
  • AOA – Like A Cat
  • Rawn Erickson II/Emmi Butler/ShayTar – This Is My Year
  • DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge – You Know You Like It

Top 5 Songs On YouTube15
1. TIE: Olly Murs/Demi Lovato – Up
1. TIE: Daniel Kim – Pop Danthology 2014
3. INNA/Marian Hill – Diggy Down
4. Ben Haenow – Something I Need
5. Robin Schulz/Jasmine Thompson – Sun Goes Down

~ If you haven't seen it already, the Hit 45 Chart end of the year Top 45 was posted in the form of a YouTube video. Click here to check that out. Also, click here to find out if Taylor Swift – Blank Space will hold #1 for a second week in a row on the Hit 45 Chart if you haven't already checked.

My Top 5 Countdown Picks
1. David Guetta/Sam Martin – Dangerous
2. Megan Nicole – Fun
3. Lorde – Yellow Flicker Beat
4. The Vamps/Shawn Mendes – Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart)
5. Hozier – Take Me To Church

101 comments:

  1. Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg you like up this is so cool but,you liked gerimo why do you hate it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman is actually really GOOD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never heard it and I never will

      Delete
    2. Its complete crap if you ask me this is the next I'm an albapoop good for like 1 week then bad the next

      2.why is thinking out loud in blue its my favorite song and wh watched the vh1 top 20 that set so many records in its history most debuts 6 and the number 1 song left #lol it was dont and BLAME HAD THE BIGGEST DROP IVE EVER SEEN ON THAT COUNTDOWN -9 TO NUMBER 11 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

      3.i can relate to you about a parent singing the song and it getting old my dad constantly sings beg for it and i am so tired of it (its not you iggy its him)

      4.GERONIMO IS STILL GOOD u people get tired of songs faster than me now

      5.seriously im not the only one is in turqoiuse??????????
      6,MY WIFE HAD AN AFFAIR IS MY FAVORITE SONG EVER ON THE YOUTUBE 15 how can you have no opinion??????
      7.sun goes down is oldd

      Delete
    3. I don't have an opinion on My Wife Had An Affair because I can't find the song anywhere! If I YouTube it, it will give me results about wives having an affair, which is not what I’m looking for.

      Delete
    4. And don't get on me about having I'm Not The Only One in turquoise. Okay? Lance has that song in red.

      Delete
    5. I agree with Lance. Uma Thurman is the best song on Hit-Bound.


      OK, Mikey, I really hate you. Saying Sun Goes Down is bad enough, but saying that ANY song is old gets on my nerves a little.

      Delete
    6. My Wife Had An Affair is complete crap.

      I know what I said about "old" songs, but I'm Not The Only One is very, very old.

      Delete
    7. WELL CENTURIES IS COMPLETE CRAP HUH HUH MY WIFE HAD AN AFFAIR IS NOT COMPLETE CRAP CENTURIES IS COMPLETE CRAP HUH HUH

      Delete
    8. I heard I a Thurman and I love it

      Delete
  3. I love Makonnen/Drake- Tuesday is #1 on my T45 countdown.
    But again me and Adrian never agree...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spyder played Uma Thurman on the Weekend Countdown between 25 and 24

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I wasn't listening to the countdown then because my SiriusXM app stopped working in the middle #27.

      Delete
    2. I know the feeling. The app Keeps crashing on my I Phone too. Very annoying.

      Delete
    3. Same here it crashed right before soyder said the songs leaving and I was like ARE YOU KIDDING ME

      Delete
    4. I was going on a drive and I here the countdown without the app godly

      Delete
  6. Hey Adrian do you like Lorde-Yellow Flicker Beat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it's #3 on My Top 5 Picks. Does that answer your question?

      Delete
    2. I HATE YELLOW FLICKER BEAT SO MUCH (but I like the hanging tree)

      Delete
  7. 1. The Script - Superheroes

    2. R5 - Smile (Debut On Hitbound)

    3. Hoodie Allen and Ed Sheeran - All About It

    4. Maroon 5 - Sugar (Debut)

    5. AJR - Infinity

    6. Fall Out Boy - Uma Thurman (Debut)

    7. Tove Lo - Talking Body

    8. Ne-Yo and Juicy J - She Knows (Debut)

    9. Priory - Weekend

    10. Ryan Cabrera - House On Fire (Debut)

    11. Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance (Debut)

    12. Shawn Mendes - Life Of The Party

    13. Becky G - Can't Stop Dancin'

    14. Kat Dahlia - Crazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the Hitbound list loaded with new entries this time

      Delete
    2. I LOVE She Knows, best song on Hit-bound, definite purple!
      Yeah, I'm Not The Only One is old...
      I can't believe I'm saying this, because I'm a Swiftie, but SIO needs to leave the top 5, and the top 10 for that matter. I'm just getting a LITTLE BIT sick of that song (but just a little)
      Weird, because I also want the newer one, Blank Space, to get out of the #1 territory, but that's probably because Uptown Funk is #2 (#bestsongonthecountdown)
      Weird, or nah? (yeah, yeah, I know people don't say that anymore)
      And finally, we (meaning Trance and I) will be having a Parachute be-gone party
      It's open to anyone who wants to come, even if you're someone like Adrian who had it in purple for one point
      Trance and I will be the hosts, since we're the ones who hate that song the most
      To Trance: are you up for the task?
      Reviews are coming soon.


      -Remy

      Delete
    3. How dare you not like Parachute...

      Delete
    4. I've hated Parachute from the start, IN CASE YOU DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW. (#worstsongpreviouslyonthecountdown)

      I am definitely up for the task.

      Delete
    5. BLAME GOING AWAY PARTY ON TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!!! ON MY BLOG!!!!!!

      Delete
    6. Well I'm not going unfortunately. Nor am I going to Parachute going away party, whenever and wherever that is.

      Delete
    7. Also my schools basketball game

      Delete
    8. I'm not going to Blame be-gone either, simply because I would betray my dad (who loves that song) and, of course, Adrian
      Besides, I love that song too
      -Remy

      Delete
  8. Note: In Your Arms actually left from #18. I don't mean to be snobby, I'm just trying to help out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew that. I thought that's what I typed. Clearly it wasn't and I didn't notice.

      Delete
  9. Fun fact: Ben Haenow - Something I Need is actually a cover from probably my favorite band, OneRepublic.
    The weird thing is that the lyrics were changed for Ben's cover, because the original lyrics contain (minutely small) mentions of death:
    "You got something I need / In this world full of people, there's one killing me / And if we only die once (hey!) / I wanna die with you"
    I don't even think those changes were necessary.

    Let's all take a second and listen to the original, shall we?:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKCGBgOgp08

    Now, my question for YOU is...which version of Something I Need do YOU prefer?
    OneRepublic's or Ben Haenow's?

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the songs we are saying goodbye to I am not happy about! Every song in the Bottom 5 is old and one of those songs should leave.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know you are not going. Me neither. I usually am very busy every Tuesdays after school and I still really like Those 2 songs.This Is Jack Lambert signing off.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe you should add the ugly greenish color to the countdown since you use it already

    ReplyDelete
  13. Where's the list that whoever posted with reactipns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you mean my review?
      That'll be out sometime later today.
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. I'll probably have my review later today as well.

      Delete
  14. Remy's Countdown Review- Week of January 10, 2015

    Exits:
    x18: gone already?
    x23: good riddance!
    x36: same as 23
    x38: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    x42: meh, it was okay

    The Countdown:
    45. Can someone explain to me why this song is STILL here?
    44. blah
    43. um...
    42. Don't listen to the haters! Stay a little longer!
    41. <3
    40. No words to really describe this one. Honestly, I think this is catchy, but bad. It kinda sounds like a remix of a nursery rhyme.
    39. same as 45
    38. "Fun" song to jam out to, like you said.
    37. I still like this song! Surprisingly.
    36. OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!
    35. same as 45 and 39
    34. same as 36
    33. old, but I still enjoy it... a little.
    32. same as 36 and 34, and yes it is based on another song called Cecilia by Simon and Garfunkel
    31. (makes fart noise) sick of it.
    30. NOOOOO don't drop yet!
    29. same as 31
    28. same as all the other bad/old songs mentioned above
    27. LOVE
    26. LOVE
    25. (pauses) -old, but still love
    24. LOVE
    23. good song, good singer(s)
    22. #yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
    21. same as 22
    20. GREAT
    19. OMG GREAT
    18. OMG OMG GREAT
    17. OMG OMG OMG GREAT
    16. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(that means leave)
    15. already sick of it
    14. To me, this is a pink song. It's on the verge of becoming old, but I still enjoy it.
    13. :)
    12. :D
    11. ;)
    10. :/
    9. OLD
    8. same as 15 (can you believe it?)
    7. same as 15 and 8
    6. Awesome!
    5. blah
    4. blah
    3. blah
    2. OOH! Me likey!
    1. self-explanatory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's my review:
      x18. NOOOO!!! (green)
      x22. Huh. (blue)
      x36. I was starting to like it! (blue)
      x38. I'm sad now. (green)
      x42. And, I was just starting to like this one too. (green)

      45. Can this be your last week? (yellow)
      44. This is insane. (pink)
      43. I'm tired of you. (yellow)
      42. Huh! (pink)
      41. Oh, okay, then. (blue)
      40. This just might be a candidate for weirdest song of 2015. (ugly green)
      39. I still love it! (purple)
      38. Hmmmm... (ugly green)
      37. That's enough. (pink)
      36. YAAAAAAAS (purple - yes, there's a tie)
      35. This is getting annoying. (yellow)
      34. WOOHOOO!!!! (green)
      33. Please stop. (yellow)
      32. Huh. Not too shabby. (blue)
      31. NO. Just stop. (yellow)
      30. Hang in there! (green)
      29. I don't know about you. (pink)
      28. I still like this song...sort of. (pink)
      27. Do something, please. (blue)
      26. Stay in there! (green)
      25. How long is it going to last? (green)
      Uma Thurman: It's odd, but it's catchy. (stuck between blue and ugly green)
      24. This had better be close to the end. (orange)
      23. Uhhhh... (blue)
      22. Stay in there! (green)
      21. Don't fall down again! (green)
      20. Uh.... (stuck between blue and ugly green)
      19. BIGGEST JUMP YES!!! (purple, I never said it was just a two-way tie.)
      18. Uhhhrm... (red)
      17. WOOOOP WOOOOP (green)
      16. This is really awkward. (pink)
      15. I still want this to drop to #44 or something (stuck between red and orange - sorry, Adrian)
      14. Ugh. (red)
      13. Huh! (green)
      12. Ohh! (blue)
      11. WHAT? (green)
      10. Número uno, por favor? (green)
      9. I like it, but isn't it a little odd for this "summer song" to still be in the top 10 in January? (green/pink)
      8. REBOUND, BABY! (green)
      7. Huh! (pink/green)
      6. YES YES YES YES YESSS!!! (purple - Yep. Quadruple tie FTW.)
      5. Slowly but surely. (yellow)
      4. Please hit #1! (green)
      3. Hope is fading. (green)
      2. I don't know if this'll top the chart. (in green/blue oblivion)
      1. Hehehehe. Okay, that's ENOUGH! (pink)

      Thatchos' Most Missed Songs of the Week: Find You by Zedd, Matthew Koma, and Miriam Bryant & Dangerous by Big Data and Joywave
      Song I Suddenly Really Love of the Week: Something New by Axwell /\ Ingrosso
      Song Not on Hits 1 I Recommend of the Week: S.T.O.P. by David Guetta and Ryan Tedder

      Delete
    2. Hey you're supposed to add what color codes to each song you like or not

      Delete
    3. Why r u keep putting numoreo UNO por favor? Down?

      Delete
    4. Therapy was actually #23, not 22.
      And what do you mean Leah Baker? (for you second comment)
      -Remy

      Delete
    5. 1. Leah, I'm just going by Adrian's color code.
      2. "Número uno, por favor?" is Spanish for "Number one, please?" I put it down whenever I REALLY want a song to hit number one. Yeah, it's really become a habit.
      3. Remy, I double-checked, and Therapy did indeed leave from #22.

      Delete
    6. On color-coding: I know you're doing that, but she'll think you're a sheep! Look at me. I have my own color code, and everyone's confused by it! :D

      Delete
    7. Oh I see why but also I did not call you a sheep

      Delete
    8. OMG you ARE right, Thatchos!
      Adrian is WRONG! (and so am I)
      Thanks a lot Adrian...
      Oh, and about the color code? I think she was referring to my review list, not his.
      -Remy

      Delete
  15. Uma Thurman got 8 spins yesterday. Blank Space got 8 spins... in the morning. (17 total.)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ella Henderson's album, Chapter One comes out today in the US. I just wish I had known this before buying the British version of Chapter One off Amazon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can't believe I'm saying this, but... new post! http://thetwincountdowns.blogspot.com/2015/01/demi-lovato-year-of-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Uma Thurman is really good!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Guess which album I bought yesterday? Hint: It's by Meghan Trainor, and Adrian is probably screaming reading this right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I'm so jealous right now
      You got TITLE???????????????????????????????????????
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. I think the reason it's called Title is because she was too lazy to give it an actual title.

      Delete
    3. There's a song on there called Title. In her defense, she was just trying to be creative, both with the song name and album name.
      -Remy "The Bass"

      Delete
    4. Adrian, Why you gotta be so rude... To Meghan???
      She's doin' her thang!

      - Lance the MT bandwagoner

      Delete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guys…I just checked Dogstarrradio…and Dangerous has gotten 7 spins in the past three days.


      And all of them were on Monday.



      OH CRAP DANGEROUS IS GONNA BE A ONE WEEK WONDER AND BECOME THE NEWEST MEMBER OF THE STAY ON FOR WHAT CLUB I CANT TAKE IT THAT SONG IS TO GOOD TO LAST ONLY SEVEN DAYS ON MY FAVORITE COUNTDOWN THIS IS SERIOUS GUYS ALSJFOEHFKCNAIQODPGKDPWODHEPFHESHDVHDFHEFHSHEODHEORHEOCNZLAGATARARETRTOYPUPJLHKGMFBXFZDATEITOEHFODHFLFBGIIWPRHRORHROFHRLFNFOFHFODNDNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



      Oh, what?
      No, I'm fine.
      It's all good.
      :D

      Delete
  21. I've been soooooo inactive in this comments section... So.... HI!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I believe that Maps, Waves, and Dangerous will leave.
    If Maps doesn't leave, then it'll at least drop to the bottom 5.
    #notreadytosaygoodbyetodangerous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so ready to say gb to dangerous! It got old real quick...

      Delete
    2. I'm sure Adrian isn't ready to say goodbye to Dangerous…considering it jumped ALL THE WAY UP TO NUMBER THREE ON HIS HIT FORTY-FIVE CHART!!! Thank you for that, Adrian!!! :D

      Delete
  23. David Guetta/Sam Martin-Dangerous actually got 8 spins on Monday.Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first spin was actually during the Weekend Countdown. So it doesn't count.

      Delete
  24. Songs that should debut on Hit Bound or the countdown this week because they have been getting airplay this week.
    Chains- Nick Jonas
    Heartbeat Song- Kelly Clarkson
    Wrapped Up- Olly Murs/Travie McCoy
    Bright- Echosmith
    Style- Taylor Swift
    Budapest- George Ezra
    Hotel Ceiling- Rixton
    Fire N Gold- Bea Miller

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh No! Not Budapest! I really don't like that song!!!

      Delete
    2. His voice sounds weird. Rating: 5 out of 10.
      #1 reccomendation for Hits 1: Sia- Elastic Heart
      Give it a listen. It's sooooooooo good!
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. Remy, I think you're the only person left where we can agree on song opinions.

      Delete
    4. YASSSS ELASTIC HEART IS AMAZING!!!!

      Delete
    5. Watch the music video for it its weird and the song is weird too but still catchy (green 7.5/10

      Delete
  25. Entrants:
    Sugar Blue
    Talking body Green
    time of our lifes Purple (tied)
    Fire N Gold Green
    Can't stop dancing Green
    She knows Green
    Uma therman Orange
    Smile Purple (tied)

    Exits:
    Waves yellow
    Dangerous Purple
    Maps Turquoise
    Boom clap Red
    Love runs out Turquoise
    Reflections Green
    Not too cool to dance Blue
    Break free Turquoise

    Jump: I'm an Albraotroz Green

    Drop: Jealous Pink

    #1: Uptown Funk Green

    ReplyDelete
  26. Exits:
    x36. Dangerous
    x27. Yellow Flicker Beat
    x42. Waves
    x18. Break The Rules
    x41. (Not) To Cool To Dance

    Biggest DROP!!!... - Beg For It (-20)
    Biggest Jump (Prediction) - Fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trance. Do you have the first hour of the countdown?

      Delete
    2. #45: All About That Bass
      #44: Beg For It
      #43: probably SLSP
      #42: Maps
      #41: Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart)
      #40: Reflections
      #39: Heartbeat Song
      #38: Uma Thurman
      #37: not sure what this one was
      #36:
      #35:
      #34:
      #33: What I Like About You
      #32:
      #31:


      I CAN'T REMEMBER, OKAY? >:(

      Delete
    3. Woah calm down,man I will wait till10:30 for the post to be posted

      Delete
  27. #36 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (1 week wonder on vh1 and siriusxm)
    #27 YESSSSSSS THANK YOU
    #42 dont really care
    #18 nooooooooooooooo
    #41 noooooooooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Current debuts
    #39 heartbeat song (hopefully hits 1 wont overplay it and make me gt tired of it (like Uma Thurman) green
    #38 umma Thurman (you know my reaction)

    ReplyDelete
  29. WILAY debuted at #33. Inevitable.

    Now we have Time Of Our Lives and (insert other song here) left.

    ReplyDelete
  30. PEOPLE OF BLOGGING WE HAVE A CODE RED WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU HAS DEBUTED REACTION FUCCCCCCCCCCCKCKKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKCKC

    ReplyDelete
  31. and prediction next debuts 28-time of our lives
    30.sugar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sugar at #30. You work for them, don't you?

      Delete
    2. Im 12 dont work for anybodyI just took a guessbased on the spots songs debut at and eitherway i got time of our lives spot wrong

      Delete
  32. Aaaaaaaand now we have 2015's first member of the Stay On for What Club.
    #unfortunately

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you happy? You know, Centuries hit #1...

      Delete
    2. It took too long to hit #1. So no, I'm not happy.

      Delete
    3. I hate centuries right now its old and now number 1 #wtf and new number 100 comment

      Delete
  33. Replies
    1. NOOOO! CENTURIES HIT 1 ( mad emoji) but hey,.........TIMES OF OUR LIVES DEBUTED YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS! (Happy emoji)

      Delete
  34. You think Pop Danthogy is the best in the YouTube 15 when it has AATB in it.

    ReplyDelete