Saturday, January 17, 2015

Fall Out Boy (1) – Week Of January 17, 2015


This countdown wasn't so good. After 15 straight weeks of Taylor Swift at #1, we finally have a new #1 artist. It's a song that should've hit #1 a long time ago. Our exit list is full of short tenured songs. Also, Remy and Jack Lambert are probably the only people left who can agree with me on song opinions. Lance and I don't really agree that much. But Mikey agree on absolutely nothing. Before we get to this week’s Fresh 45, here are the songs we’re saying goodbye to this week.


  • Charli XCX – Break The Rules (#18)
  • Lorde – Yellow Flicker Beat (#27)
  • David Guetta/Sam Martin – Dangerous (#36)
  • Eden XO – Too Cool To Dance (#41)
  • Mr. Probz/Robin Schulz – Waves (#42)

Last Week’s #1 Song: Taylor Swift – Blank Space
The Countdown
45. Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass (#43)
44. Iggy Azalea/MØ – Beg For It (#24)
43. 5 Seconds Of Summer – She Looks So Perfect (#45)
42. Maroon 5 – Maps (#25)
41. The Vamps/Shawn Mendes – Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart) (#32)
40. MisterWives – Reflections (#44)
39. Kelly Clarkson – Heartbeat Song (DEBUT)
38. Fall Out Boy – Uma Thurman (DEBUT)
37. Charli XCX – Boom Clap (#33)
36. Ed Sheeran – Don’t (#37)
35. Ariana Grande/Zedd – Break Free (#28)
34. OneRepublic – Love Runs Out (#39)
33. 5 Seconds Of Summer – What I Like About You (DEBUT)
32. Tove Lo – Habits (Stay High) (#31)
31. One Direction – Steal My Girl (#16)
30. Maroon 5 – Sugar (DEBUT)
29. Megan Nicole – Fun (#38)
28. Andy Grammer – Honey I’m Good (#20)
27. Echosmith – Cool Kids (#29)
26. AronChupa – I’m An Albatraoz (#40)
25. James Newton Howard/Jennifer Lawrence – The Hanging Tree (#23)
24. Pitbull/Ne-Yo – Time Of Our Lives (DEBUT)
23. Selena Gomez – The Heart Wants What It Wants (#22)
22. Vance Joy – Riptide (#21)
21. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Amnesia (#35)
20. Ed Sheeran – Thinking Out Loud (#19)
19. Fifth Harmony – Sledgehammer (#30)
18. Imagine Dragons – I Bet My Life (#34)
17. One Direction – Night Changes (#26)
16. OneRepublic – I Lived (#17)
15. Nick Jonas – Jealous (#11)
14. Maroon 5 – Animals (#15)
13. Ariana Grande/The Weeknd – Love Me Harder (#14)
12. Hozier – Take Me To Church (#12)
11. Taylor Swift – Shake It Off (#5)
10. Alesso/Tove Lo – Heroes (We Could Be) (#8)
  9. Sam Smith – I’m Not The Only One (#4)
  8. Meghan Trainor – Lips Are Movin’ (#13)
  7. Sheppard – Geronimo (#10)
  6. The Vamps/Demi Lovato – Somebody To You (#9)
  5. Ella Henderson – Ghost (#6)
  4. MKTO – American Dream (#9)
  3. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk (#2)
  2. Taylor Swift – Blank Space (#1)
  1. Fall Out Boy – Centuries (#3) [1st Week At #1]

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Iggy Azalea/MØ – Beg For It (–20)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Imagine Dragons – I Bet My Life (+16)

New Entrants
~ We shall go in order from worst to best entrant. Worst entrant this week = our #1 artist themselves, Fall Out Boy with Uma Thurman. It sounds kinda like a theme song that would be featured in some action movie. The song isn't bad, it's just not good. I'm kinda disappointed in their new album so far. I don't think any album they make can be good as Save Rock and Roll

~ Next we have Maroon 5 returning with Sugar, their third song currently on the countdown. Apparently, some people really like this. I'm not really feeling it though. As much as I wanted to like it, I just can't stand how high Adam Levine sings in the chorus. It's actually kind of annoying. For someone who has been a Maroon 5 fan since the beginning, this is a disappointment.

~ The Pitbull and Ne-Yo collab has returned. This song is a disappointment compared to their last popular collab, Give Me Everything from 2011. That doesn't necessarily mean Time Of Our Lives is bad. It's good. It just doesn't hit the height of Give Me Everything. But it's Mr. Worldwide. (Most of the time) You can't go wrong with him.

~ Our second best entrant comes from returning artist Kelly Clarkson with Heartbeat Song. When this song came on the radio, I had to tell my dad not to change the station since that's what he does when he hears a Kelly Clarkson song because he's not a huge fan of her. The song is good. It's doesn't quite hit the height of Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You) from 2012. But it's good. These entrants were all pretty generic and bland songs from artists who have had better. At these four were...

~ Our final and best entrant comes from 5 Seconds Of Summer, who debuted with their best song right now, What I Like About You. It sounds more like She Looks So Perfect than it does Amnesia. But it's super catchy and a fun song to jam out to. Please stay for a while. You were the only really good entrant this week.

What I Like About Blurbs
~ It's only the third week of the year and we already have a song in the Most Hysterically Short Tenure Of 2015 area. Goodbye David Guetta/Sam Martin – Dangerous. It was fun having you around. This does not make up for the time it was on Hit-Bound.

~ I did not think Ella Henderson – Ghost would even be a Top 10 song, let alone a Top 5 song.

~ This is the second week in a row Iggy Azalea/MØ – Beg For It had the Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week.

~ How the hell is MisterWives – Reflections still here??? Her voice is so annoying it's not even funny. When I hear her singing in the verses, I literally wanna rip my ears off.

~ I do not want OneRepublic – Love Runs Out to become something it doesn't have to be. I'm giving you the chance the leave before I start to hate on you. I suggest you take that opportunity while it lasts. Otherwise, I'll be running until the love for this song runs out.

~ I realize that the Which Song Is Better? Competition (Round 2 Voting) has been going on for almost two weeks. I apologize for the lack of updating. But this upcoming week (only Tuesday through Thursday), I have final exams for the first semester. I do have some free time during the week. So I will update it ASAP.

~ Mary J. Blige – Right NowShawn Mendes – Something Big, and Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding – Outside. are some songs that have been playing on my Pandora station, Today's Top Hits. It was very interesting.

~ I heard Bea Miller – Fire N Gold right before the countdown early this morning. It's really good! Definitely better than Young Blood! I hope it can air more on Hits 1.

~ Nick Jonas – Chains has aired a few times over the course of the week. I'm surprised it's not on Hit-Bound.

~ Olly Murs/Travie McCoy – Wrapped Up finally re-entered Hit-Bound after weeks of not being on Hit-Bound nor the countdown.

~ In the countdown right now, we got more green songs leaving, more red songs entering, songs getting old fast, and less than half the countdown is in green!!! I'm afraid to say we may be entering the Dark Ages of this countdown......

~ #1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Prince Royce/Snoop Dogg – Stuck On A Feeling

My Top 5 Picks
1. Hozier – Take Me To Church
2. 5 Seconds Of Summer – What I Like About You
3. James Newton Howard/Jennifer Lawrence – The Hanging Tree
4. Ella Henderson – Ghost
5. Vance Joy – Riptide

99 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes it did it did yes yes OMG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great another fall out boy reach 1 this is strang last yearlong volcanoes reach 1 for a week uptown funk better reach 1 next week hah

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES YES! Team Centuries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADRIAN I HATE EVERY FREAKIN SONG U LIKE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great. Another person who I can't agree with.

      Delete
  5. when did u stop liking thinking out loud?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When it got really, really boring.

      Delete
    2. I think you made a intake its bit 2014 January 17 last year is in friday

      Delete
    3. Oops. I knew I was gonna make that mistake eventually.

      Delete
  6. 1.U HATE THINKING OUT LOUD (IM SORRY WE ARE NO LONGDR FRIENDS) HOW CAN U HATE THINKING OUT LOUD????? (jealous you can't make a better love song (#BURNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    2.i used to like wilay but its old now u are DISSAPOINTING me
    3:at least we agree on heartbeat song
    4.HOW IS SUGAR MEDIOCRE TO YOU IT IS THEIR BEST SONG (LANCE AND GRAHAM ARE MY NEW BEST FRIENDS!!!!!!!! )
    5.im kinda sick of beg for it now (thanks a lot dad)
    6.I bet my life should not have gotten biggest jump (now its getting on my nerves)
    7.im surprised I Lived is getting old to you but not love me harder(!!!!!!!!!!! ''Mad emoji)
    8.i have still not listened to stuck on a feeling or Budapest (i will check them both out soon
    9.crazy is either not on hit-bound or the 15th song on hit-bound probably the first
    10.dangerous deserved more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyone can make a better love song. All Of Me was a better love song.

      Delete
    2. I LOVED All of Me. The original, NOT the Tiësto remix.
      I also really LOVE Thinking Out Loud.
      In fact, to me it went from okay to really good to okay to where it is now: REALLY GOOD.
      All of Me and Thinking Out Loud are just simply love songs. And simple love songs are hard to find these days.
      #WOOPWOOPTEAMCENTURIES

      Delete
    3. I hate everyone's attention span. Except Thatchos. He likes songs that you think are "old".

      Delete
    4. Yeah, songs don't age on me quite as easily.
      For example, I was probably the only one sad when Pompeii and Counting Stars left.

      Delete
    5. You're not the only one... (well, I wasn't necessarily SAD when they left, I just wanted them to stop ANNOYING people.)

      Delete
  7. I pretty much knew that Centuries was gonna be #1 this week, after all the airplay it was getting. Blank Space couldn't compete with that.
    Debut Reviews:
    39. OKAY
    38. WHOOOOOOOOOO!
    33. WHOOOOOOOOOOO!
    30. LOVE
    24. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!
    Exit Reviews:
    X18 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    X27 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    X36 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    X41 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    X42 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    I can't do a full countdown review this week, because I have a busy weekend lined up!
    My birthday is in 4 days, it'll be on Wednesday the 21st, and I'll be 14!
    WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adrian I disagree with you on
    31. One Direction-Steal My Girl
    42. Maroon 5-Maps
    18. Imagine Dragons-I Bet My Life
    20. Ed Sheeran-Thinking Out Loud
    11. Taylor Swift-Shake It Off
    and
    9. Sam Smith-I'm Not The Only One
    Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
  9. My thing

    X18 WHY
    X27 right when I started liking it
    X36 STAY ON FOR WHAT!!! says thanks! So do I
    X41 to short
    X42 I'm a crying baby

    45 YOUR OLD (turquoise)
    44........(blue)
    43 man it's so 45 (yellow)
    42 I'm surprised u're still hear (pink)
    41 YouTube gave you this....OLD (red)
    40 please stay (green)
    39 yo SUCK (red)
    38 yo... ARE STUCK IN MY HEAD (blue)
    37 #oooooooooooooolllllldddd (red)
    36 keep jumpin please (green)
    35 THIS IS THE PART WHEN....I LEAVE (turquoise)
    34 Jumps or Drops, It won't leave, don't know why (pink)
    33 you were ok.. But now.... Yo suck (red)
    32 still ok (green)
    31 suck and always will (red)
    30 eh (ugly greenish color)
    29 ugh (red)
    28 don't drop : ( (purple)
    27 old old oldy old old (red)
    26 YES I JUST WANNA PUT U BACK IN PURPLE!!!!!!! (green)
    25 1st hate, 2nd good, 3rd hate again (blue)
    24 I thought this would happen (green)
    23 always sort of sucked (red)
    22 keeps on growin (green)
    21 ok I was fine before, but NOW it must drop (yellow)
    20 also starting to leave me (blue)
    19 please at least drop one (red)
    18 thanks for jumping ( I'm not being sarcastic) (green)
    17 best 1D phase 2, actually best 1D period (green)
    16 I lived for this (green)
    15 same as 22 (green)
    14 my 2nd re entry ( 1st is reflections) ( I guess I'll just put it in green)
    13 your countdown songs suck bad (orange)
    12 boo ya (green)
    11 opposite of 18 (red)
    10 also hate (red)
    9 thought it would hit 1... O well (blue)
    8 eh (blue)
    7 SO JUMP, GERONIMO (green)
    6 how many songs suck here? (red)
    5 ......think of SIX (almost red)
    4 ok... still like it (yellow)
    3 1st drop... Thought u would hit 1.. Ok... Still have a chance, but for me better re enter (green)
    2 thank you (red)
    1 finally thank you (green)

    THANK YOU AND GOODBYE

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys NEED to see this review of Meghan Trainor's album, Title. Here is the link:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5fJwgQgGZw

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hitbound Playlist 1-17-15

    Hitbound 1-17-15

    1. AJR - Infinity

    2. Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance

    3. Ne-Yo and Juicy J - She Knows

    4. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do

    5. Shawn Mendes - Life Of The Party

    6. Priory - Weekend

    7. R5 - Smile

    8. Hoodie Allen and Ed Sheeran - All About It.

    9. Ryan Cabrera - House On Fire

    10. Tove Lo - Talking Body

    11. Echosmith - Bright

    12. Becky G - Can't Stop Dancin'

    13. Olly Murrs and Travie McCoy - Wrapped Up

    14. Script - Superheroes

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been busy all day, so I just now managed to listen to the whole Weekend Countdown. I…am SO HAPPY THAT CENTURIES IS FINALLY AT NUMBER ONE!!!! It surely took a team to bring an end to the reign of T-Swift!!!!
    In fact, I was dancing in my living room when I heard it at #1. And that's only happened once before, with Love Runs Out. So, I was and am pretty excited.

    But, the question is:
    Does this make up for Dangerous leaving?

    …hmmmmmm…that's actually a really tough question.

    Full review will probably come tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thatchos are you like a DJ because you danced in your living room did you find out here or you watched Fall Out Boy-Centuries on youtube?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some select SiriusXM channels are on select satellite TV providers.

      That is all I'll say. >:)

      Delete
  14. Really? You can listen to radio on TV?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do listen to hits 1 every saturday on my tv

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really? What channel is it on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If your tv provider is dish it is on channel 099-02

      Delete
    2. If you have dish sattelite tv there are like 100 sirius xm channels under channel 99 on there and you dont have to pay extra for them

      Delete
    3. The channels come as part of everything, at least they did for my family

      Delete
  17. Someone give me a birthday shoutout on their blog!
    It's on Wednesday the 21st!
    -Remy (and I'll be 14)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, Adrian…something needs to be updated…
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-_CfAEPr6u80/VBDsWlpfTII/AAAAAAAAAK0/-SOSTWUHgpw/s1600/Centuries%2B-%2BSingle.jpg

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I get hits 1 on Dish Network 6002

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ok I will search for it hitbound hosted.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  21. Now, for Thatchos' Weekend Countdown Review - Week of 1/17/15:
    x18. Good riddance! (red)
    x27. And just when I decided I liked it! (green)
    x36. NO!!!!! You will be missed. (the greenest green in the history of green)
    x41. I had JUST started to like this one! (green)
    x42. Thanks for trying. :) (green/pink)

    45. This had better be the beginning of the end. (yellow)
    44. YAAAAAAAS (orange)
    43. Okay, then. (yellow)
    42. No! (green)
    41. WHAT?? And I heard it so much this week!!! (green)
    40. Yeah, this is starting to get annoying. (turquoise)
    39. It's not bad. (green)
    38. If this doesn't break FOB's #1 chain, I don't know what will. (blue)
    37. Okay…hehehe, that's enough! (turquoise)
    36. Uhhhh…okay… (pink)
    35. I still love this one! (pink)
    34. Hang in there, my song of the summer! (purple)
    33. Umm…this doesn't really live up to its hype. I prefer the original. (blue)
    32. Please stop. (red)
    31. That's…interesting. (pink)
    30. I like it. It may or may not grow on me, but Maps is still their best I've heard from V. (blue)
    29. I don't see what's so appealing about this one. (dark green)
    28. I so prefer Back Home. (blue/dark green)
    27. Huh. (yellow)
    26. Uhhh…nnnnno. (red)
    25. This song is just odd. (dark green - yeah, this new color's really coming in handy)
    24. It's not horrible. Just a typical club anthem, but I quite like the "feel" to it. Especially the strings in the last chorus…okay, I'm a nerd. (blue)
    23. I've listened to it a bit more, and it's not bad if you forget the fact it's about her unhealthy obsession with we-all-know-who. (green)
    22. Please don't drop that much more! (green)
    21. THAT'S ENOUGH. (yellow)
    20. …huh? (green, but just missing purple)
    19. YEAH!!! (green)
    18. Predictable, but still EXCITING! (green)
    17. Higher, please? (green)
    16. #númerounoporfavor (green)
    15. This just hit #1 on the Mediabase pop charts!!!! WOOP WOOP!!! (green)
    14. wut (red)
    13. This had better pull a Beg For It. (red)
    12. Yeah, to be honest…I don't know what this song really means. So I looked it up on Genius…and now I'm even more confused. (dark green)
    11. ABOUT TIME! (yellow)
    10. Hmm. (green)
    9. Sooooo…no number one? That's fine. (pink)
    8. What's gonna happen? (green)
    7. Keep on rising! (green)
    6. I hope this also hits #1 at some point.
    5. YES YES YES YESSS!!!! (purple - another tie, ladies and gentlemen)
    4. This just might hit #1. I don't know… (green)
    3. And I was 93% sure this would be #1. Guess not. (still in green/blue oblivion)
    2. Thaaank yoouu. (pink)
    1. Well…I'm just gonna be honest and say that the last thing I ever wanted was for this song to ever hit #1. I mean, it just doesn't make any sense---oh, who am I kidding? LET'S PARTY!!! (green)

    Thatchos’ Most Missed Song of the Week: Baby Don't Lie by Gwen Stefani
    Song I Suddenly Really Love of the Week: The Heart Wants What It Wants by Selena Gomez
    Song Not on Hits 1 I Recommend of the Week: Outside by Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding
    Song That I Totally Do NOT Recommend of the Week: Spark the Fire by Gwen Stefani #soannoyingyetsohardtogetoutofmyheadurghhh

    …well…

    Thanks for reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good. Someone else likes Outside and doesn't like Spark The Fire.

      Delete
    2. Virtual fist bump!!

      …no? Okay…

      So, when it comes to the Stay On for What Club, the five most recent members are: the club's namesake Turn Down for What, Out of the Woods, Welcome to New York, Flaws, and Dangerous by Guetta/Martin.
      Anybody know of any others?
      I know Dance With Me Tonight was a one-week wonder until it re-entered.

      Delete
    3. I love Outside AND Spark The Fire!

      Delete
  22. The tune you're talking about in "Uma Thurman" is the theme song from the 60's TV show "The Munsters"

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFCnvH2E-6A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought. It sound A LOT like a theme song from something. Whether it's a TV show or a movie.

      Delete
  23. Countdown Recap you are back! Yay! Is this your 1 year anniversary of you not posting because you ended in 2013?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Chains is doing exactly what Parachute- Olivia Somerlyn did. Playing without being added to hit bound, eventually it will probably just debut on the countdown.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Songs that played on hits 1 but haven't made it on hit-bound (yet)
    5SOS-Everything i didnt say (long time ago) green
    Bea Miller-Fire And Gold turquoise
    Nick Jonas-Chains green
    Rixton-Hotel Ceiling green

    Blurbs
    Hotel Ceiling is a great song and for the record MAMBH is Rixton's worst song yet

    Chains is pretty catchy
    OMG im at Home Depot and One Minute More is on the radio bringing back memories WHY DIDNT YOU STAY LONGER STUPID HITS 1

    ReplyDelete
  26. And I heard David Guetta's Dangerous on Hits 1 one time so it might be a sign

    ReplyDelete
  27. Mikey Rossy where do you live ? I guess their wont be a 1 week tenure of 2015.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  28. I live in Yorktown,Virginia and I hope not this early and Lance will probably be mad and tell him congrats on the Hawks 13th straight win

    ReplyDelete
  29. Adrian when are you doing your hit 45 chart?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one for this week was already posted on Thursday.

      Delete
  30. The Seahawks are back in the SuperBowl against New England #the teams I hate the most in the NFl......... but results show that New England underinflated the balls against the colts and look at that near shut out 38-7 bruh theres no way it wasn't unintentionally underinflated I hate the Seahawks even more right now so I want New England to win

    ReplyDelete
  31. Masterpiece by Jessie J and Style by Taylor Swift have been playing too!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  33. HAPPY BIRTHDAY REMY!
    -Your "Starbucks lover", Trance/Cole/Curlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy bday remy remy I hope Adrian send you a message this weekend

      Delete
  34. Happy Birthday Remy! From Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
  35. FYI the last song on hit-bound is Chains so yeah and that means Crazy is not on hit-bound and HAPPY BIRTHDAY REMY WOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  36. Neither Nick Jonas-Chains or Kat Dahila-Crazy is on hitbound.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  37. LISTEN TO HIT-BOUND ON DEMAND BUB

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  39. Predictions:

    Exits:
    NONE
    Entrants:
    NONE
    #1 song: Something getting way too much airplay. Probably Ghost.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhhhhh yes Ghost needs to hit #1.

      Also, a very happy belated birthday to the one and only…



      Lil Jon.
      JUST KIDDING, REMY!!!
      :)

      Delete
  40. Hey guys. The first post for Airplay Stats on the Hit 45 Chart was posted. You can check that out to get an idea of what the Hit 45 Chart for this weekend will be like. Also, because of constant errors and glitches happening with the Which Song Is Better? Competition Results, I'm afraid I'm going to have to cut off the competition here.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I heard All Of Me today. :) The good memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yyyyyep. Those memories. :)
      Of the original, that is.
      Did you hear the original or the Tiësto remix?

      Delete
  42. Fifth harmony is collaring with Meghan tranior

    ReplyDelete
  43. I would be very happy if John Legend-All Of Me renter end.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  44. My prediction is that Ghost WILL NOT be #1 this weekend. (sniff)
    It'll either be Centuries or Uptown Funk. Probably Uptown Funk.
    But, if Blank Space were to rebound…
    …I don't even wanna think about that.

    ReplyDelete
  45. For Thatchos:

    #45: She Looks So Perfect (UGH)
    #44: Reflections (UGH)
    #43: Beg For It
    #42: *says in whispery voice* Maps
    #41: All About That Bass
    #40: Love Runs Out
    #39: Shake It Off (probably biggest DROP!!!...)
    #38: (on the air now as I'm writing this) Habits (Stay High)

    ReplyDelete
  46. #37: Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart)
    #36: Don't (UGH)
    #35: Break Free
    #34: Cool Kids (UGH)
    #33: Boom Clap (UGH)
    #32: The Hanging Tree (UGH)
    #31: What I Like About You
    #30: (on the air now as I'm writing this) Riptide

    ReplyDelete
  47. #29: FUN
    #28: Uma Thurman
    #27: Heartbeat Song

    ReplyDelete
  48. #26: I'm An Albatraoz
    #25: Thinking Out Loud
    #24: Steal My Girl
    #23: I Lived
    #22: The Heart Wants What It Wants
    #21: I Bet My Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 10 9 8 7 6. 5 4 3 2 and 1

      Delete
  49. ERRRT ERRRT ERRRT CENTURIES ALERT!

    ReplyDelete
  50. #1: http://i.vimeocdn.com/video/488480550_640.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  51. I guess that's what happens when you have Fall Out Boy themselves host the countdown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me what's 1 hints its by a artist (singer) who had a 1 song I. The country

      Delete
  52. So what's #1? The link did not work for me

    ReplyDelete
  53. Wait... Is it centuries?

    ReplyDelete
  54. Someone.. The countdown... NOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok. Hers the top 5.
      5. Lips are movin
      4. American Dream
      3. Uptown Funk
      2. Blank Space
      1. Centuries
      American Dream is #4

      Delete
  55. Maybe u should type in the link up there by trance Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ( 11 mad emojis) HOW MANY TIMES DID I NEED UPTOWN FUNK TO HIT 1!?!?!?!???????!?

      Delete