Saturday, November 15, 2014

Taylor Swift (7) – Week Of November 15, 2014


Hey guys! Quite a bit happened this week. Let's get into it! Before we get to this week’s Fresh 45, here are the songs we’re saying goodbye to this week.


  • Bastille – Flaws (#34)
  • Fall Out Boy – Young Volcanoes (#42)
  • Pitbull/John Ryan – Fireball (#43)

Last Week’s #1 Song: Taylor Swift – Shake It Off
The Countdown
45. Magic! – Rude (RE-ENTRY)
44. OneRepublic – Love Runs Out (#36)
43. Jason Derulo – Trumpets (#45)
42. Sam Smith – Stay With Me (#44)
41. Charli XCX – Boom Clap (#39)
40. Kongos – Come With Me Now (#40)
39. Ariana Grande – Problem (#33)
38. Dirty Heads – My Sweet Summer (#22)
37. Alesso/Tove Lo – Heroes (We Could Be) (DEBUT)
36. Maroon 5 – Maps (#38)
35. Nick Jonas – Jealous (#37)
34. Big Data/Joywave – Dangerous (#20)
33. Katy Perry – This Is How We Do (#41)
32. 5 Seconds Of Summer – She Looks So Perfect (#31)
31. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX – Fancy (#29)
30. Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass (#35)
29. Cobra Starship – Never Been In Love (#18)
28. Selena Gomez – The Heart Wants What It Wants (DEBUT)
27. Vance Joy – Riptide (#26)
26. Fergie – L.A. Love (La La) (#27)
25. MisterWives – Reflections (#24)
24. Gwen Stefani – Baby Don’t Lie (#19)
23. Hozier – Take Me To Church (#28)
22. Olivia Somerlyn – Parachute (#25)
21. Nico and Vinz – In Your Arms (#17)
20. Ella Henderson – Ghost (#30)
19. Mr. Probz/Robin Schulz – Waves (#32)
18. Taylor Swift – Blank Space (#23)
17. Calvin Harris/John Newman – Blame (#15)
16. Sam Smith – I’m Not The Only One (#14)
15. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj – Bang Bang (#13)
14. One Direction – Steal My Girl (#12)
13. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne – Rather Be (#11)
12. Sheppard – Geronimo (#16)
11. Ariana Grande/Zedd – Break Free (#3)
10. Tove Lo – Habits (Stay High) (#6)
  9. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Amnesia (#9)
  8. Fall Out Boy – Centuries (#8)
  7. The Vamps/Demi Lovato – Somebody To You (#21)
  6. Ed Sheeran – Don’t (#2)
  5. Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora – Black Widow (#7)
  4. Echosmith – Cool Kids (#10)
  3. MKTO – American Dream (#5)
  2. Maroon 5 – Animals (#4)
  1. Taylor Swift – Shake It Off (#1) [7th Week At #1]

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Dirty Heads – My Sweet Summer (–16)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: The Vamps/Demi Lovato – Somebody To You (+14) (again)

New Entrants
~ Our *cough* first entrant *cough cough* is a re-entry from *cough* Magic! – Rude. Ewww Ewww Ewww Ewww Ewww Ewww Ewww Ewww Ewww Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Yes. That was necessary.)

~ Alesso/Tove Lo – Heroes (We Could Be) debuted at #37. It's a really catchy dance tune and I hope it stays a while.

~ Selena Gomez – The Heart Wants What It Wants was the biggest debut of the week debuting at #28. It's a good song. That's all I can say. My apologies for these boring entrant reviews.

The Blurbs Want What They Want
~ Thank god we only had to deal with Bastille – Flaws for one week. That was one of the most disinteresting songs of the year.

~ Damn. The Vamps/Demi Lovato – Somebody To You jumped into the Top 10 for the first time having the Biggest Jump Of The Week for the second straight week. I seriously did not think it would enter the Top 10 at this point in its countdown career. But I thought the same thing for Clean Bandit – Rather Be.

~ Speaking of Rather Be, that song should've left a long time ago. And it's still in the Top 10–upper teen range...

~ Our #2–#4 range is looking a little different this week. Let's check it out.

~ Maroon 5 – Animals ascended to what I thought would be #1. But I was close enough. I'm happy about this.

~ MKTO – American Dream hit #3 this week, which I believe is higher than Classic ever got, if not then just as high. Could it possibly hit #1???

~ Unlike the other two, I'm not happy about Echosmith – Cool Kids at #4. Please get ready to leave soon.

~ It apparently took Meghan Trainor 8 minutes to write Lips Are Movin'. That's probably why it's so bad.

~ I completely forgot Katy Perry – This Is How We Do was still on the countdown...

~ How is Jason Derulo – Trumpets still here??? It's so freakin' bad!!!

~ Ella Henderson – Ghost just proved it's good enough to be here in a way.

~ This is getting ridiculous. Rude, Trumpets, Come With Me Now, She Looks So Perfect, Fancy, Reflections, and Amnesia are so bad and need to leave.

~ As of right now, One Direction is taking over iTunes as they keep releasing songs from the album one by one. It's getting ridiculous.

~ Hit 45 Chart for this week is out! Click here to find out if Calvin Harris/John Newman – Blame will hold #1 for an eighth week in a row.

My Top 5 Picks
1. Calvin Harris/John Newman – Blame
2. Gwen Stefani – Baby Don't Lie
3. Alesso/Tove Lo – Heroes (We Could Be)
4. Fergie – L.A. Love (La La)
5. Olivia Somerlyn – Parachute

69 comments:

  1. which artist has the most combined weeks at #1? is it kesha with 19? (timber=9, tik tok=6, die young=4)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carly Rae Jepsen tied with Pitbull ft. Ke$ha for the most weeks at #1 spending 9 consecutive weeks at #1.

      Delete
    2. i mean that which artist has the most weeks at #1 with adding the total weeks from all of their songs that were #1

      Delete
    3. I really don't know. I think it is Ke$ha. Imagine Dragons has had 10 weeks and Fall Out Boy has had 8 weeks.

      Delete
  2. hitbound anyone? whats the list?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hitbound
      In my order (Cole)
      Bebe Rexha - I Can't Stop Drinking About You
      Eden XO - Too Cool To Dance
      Bea Miller - Young Blood
      Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
      The Script - Superheroes
      Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life
      Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Movin
      David Guetta/Sam Martin - Dangerous
      Charli XCX - Break The Rules
      OneRepublic - I Lived
      AJR - Infinity
      Lorde - Yellow Flicker Beat
      MAGIC! - Let Your Hair Down
      Blue
      Priory - Weekend

      Delete
    2. Sledgehammer- Fifth Harmony and Wrapped Up- Olly Murs/Travie McCoy are on Hit-Bound too!

      Delete
  3. How can American Dream go up higher than Classic? Classic was popular everywhere except for the Pulse top 15 countdown. American Dream did not debut anywhere else expect for hits 1. I think Fall Out Boy-Young Volcanoes got this high too. This is Jack Lambert signing off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. American Dream actually debuted on the American Top 40, but was there for a short amount of time.

      Delete
  4. Like how long ? 1 week?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Countdown review, hit-bound review, and personal note coming to you guys soon...stay tuned!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post is not out yet Lance

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooooh I see we have an updated blog page going on here!
    Looks nice and classy!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  8. where can i find info on the 2011 and 2010 countdowns???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CountdownRecap started in late 2011. That's all I can give you.

      hits1countdownreview.blogspot.com

      Delete
  9. Adrian, how did you get that top bar thingy with about- Home- Hitbound- End Of Year Voting on it? I was making changes to my blog to and I want that? also,,everyone I will be renovating everything on my sidebar in a few! I'm sorry the post is not out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the layout section, below the title, but above the post, there should be an option for you to add a gadget there. You pick "Pages". Since the title is optional, you don't wanna put a title. Also, you'll need published pages. Then you can re-arrange them however you want.

      Delete
    2. K thanks! Also my links won't work? Do you know how to fix that?

      Delete
    3. Oh I see. Did you use published pages or did you add external links?

      Delete
    4. External links? Should I use PP???

      Delete
    5. External links are fine. Just make sure the links are correct. Make sure the "http://" shows up only once. If you copied and pasted a link right in, it may show up twice.

      Delete
    6. I figured it out! Guys I have to new pages now: Mid Week- Hits 1 Airlajy - Update and New Hits Songs Teviews!

      Delete
  10. has a song ever went from purple to orange or from orange to purple?

    ReplyDelete
  11. No I would not see that being possible Graham Badenhausen.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  12. whats going on in hitbound? List?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I heard I knew one direction song on wutchuwant countdown. Its ok

    ReplyDelete
  14. no like change the fire or something. Way more new than steal my girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't be. Fireproof already left Hit-bound like 2 months ago.
      Unless it decided to re-enter...
      -Remy

      Delete
  15. Yeah I wanted One Direction-Fireproof to debut. One Direction-Steal My Girl was only on hitbound for 1 week and than it debuted and is doing very well.Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
  16. no like "change the fire" or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It may be old but it was #7 on the wutchuwant countdown. It doesn't make sense. There is a 1D song called change my mind but it was released in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Steal my girl was never on hitbound either

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yep. Now One Direction-Night Changes is in Hitbound and it is a good song for their 2nd single.Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so glad Hits 1 is finally playing a Fifth Harmony song! Sledgehammer is their best song yet!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i want rude to have the biggest jump to number 1

    ReplyDelete
  22. Everyone! Go to my blog and vote for who you think should get Grammy nominations in three categories. Also, leave who you think deserves nominations in the comments!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yes but Magic! Rude might leave next week especially that it is at #45 and none of the reentrys at #45,#44 and #43 stay on for at least 2 weeks. And Magic! Rude had been here for a long time and I think everyone has enough of that song. Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hit 45 Chart for this upcoming weekend is out! Find out if Calvin Harris feat. John Newman – Blame will hold #1 for the ninth week in a row!!! http://hit45chart.blogspot.com/2014/11/calvin-harris-9-week-of-november-22-2014.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *shakes head* Nine weeks? This is crazy... GOOD crazy.

      -Trance (it really is me, you know I comment anonymously sometimes.)

      Delete
  25. Adrian's love Calvin Harris/John Newman-Blame. Do you want to do a countdown prediction?

    ReplyDelete
  26. I completely agree with everything you said except for one thing. I agree that Rude, Trumpets, Come With Me Now, She Looks So Perfect, Fancy, and Amnesia need to leave but I like Reflections. If you listen to it more than once it gets catchy. I also enjoy My Sweet Summer but not the regular version. Just go http://grooveshark.com/ and listen to -----> My Sweet Summer (Borgeous Remix) <---- Those are my two favorite songs along with Blame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAS!!!!! I love that remix!!!!!!

      Delete
  27. Replies
    1. I checked dogstarr radio... Guess what?
      Taylor Swift- Shake it off is #1 again..

      Delete
    2. It's getting close to tying with Timber and Call Me Maybe for the most weeks at #1! This is crazy!
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. Yeah, if Fancy leaves within the next one or two weeks, Shake It Off will probably be my least favorite song on the countdown. Wait, no! I take that back, it already MIGHT BE!!!!!!!!!! If Shake It Off screws Centuries out of hitting #1, I'll be T-I-C-K-E-D OFF.

      Delete
  28. What time is the post coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Biggest DROP!!! of the Week: This Is How We Do by Katy Perry (-10?)
    Biggest Jump of the Week: Love Runs Out by OneRepublic (+17)

    Is 10 spots the smallest Biggest DROP!!!!... ever?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. The smallest Biggest DROP!!!... ever was –6 from Swedish House Mafia – Don’t You Worry Child.

      Delete
  30. WHAT LOVE RUNS OUT HAD THE BIGGEST JUMP!!! What debuted and left and what is number 1. Shake it off better be in pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shake it off is #1! Left: Rude, Never Been In Love. Debuted: Uptown Funk and Night Changes

      Delete
  31. Thank god Rude left. I have mixed opinions on Uptown Funk and Night Changes. I HATE SHAKE IT OFF NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete