Saturday, September 27, 2014

Taylor Swift (1) – Week Of September 27, 2014


Hey guys! I'm not feeling good. I have a cold. And that sucks because tonight is my Homecoming Dance. I'm obviously gonna go (I already bought my $25 ticket, so I really don't have a choice). I just wanna be able to enjoy it without being sick. So I hope I feel better before my dance tonight. Before we get to this week’s Fresh 45, here are the songs we’re saying goodbye to this week.


  • Rita Ora – I Will Never Let You Down (#41) [DTHNOBx2]
  • Kalin and Myles – Love Robbery (#42)
  • T. Mills – All I Wanna Do (#44) 

Last Week’s #1 Song: Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass
The Countdown
45. Disclosure/Sam Smith – Latch (#36)
44. Becky G – Shower (#25)
43. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX – Fancy (#8)
42. Bleachers – I Wanna Get Better (#45)
41. Nick Jonas – Jealous (DEBUT)
40. OneRepublic – Counting Stars (#31)
39. The Vamps/Demi Lovato – Somebody To You (DEBUT)
38. Kongos – Come With Me Now (#29)
37. 5 Seconds Of Summer – She Looks So Perfect (#40)
36. Sam Smith – Stay With Me (#11)
35. Magic! – Rude (#34)
34. Mary Lambert – Secrets (DEBUT)
33. Ariana Grande – Problem (#38)
32. Fall Out Boy – Young Volcanoes (#33)
31. Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul – Bailando (#22)
30. G.R.L. – Ugly Heart (#43)
29. Ingrid Michaelson – Girls Chase Boys (#15)
28. Nicki Minaj – Anaconda (#30)
27. Rixton – Wait On Me (#37)
26. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd – Really Don’t Care (#16)
25. Betty Who – Somebody Loves You (#39)
24. The 1975 – Girls (#27)
23. Kim Cesarion – Undressed (#32)
22. Heymous Molly – Life’s A Beach (#23)
21. MKTO – American Dream (#35)
20. Pitbull/John Ryan – Fireball (#28)
19. Tove Lo – Habits (Stay High) (#21)
18. Jason Derulo – Trumpets (#26)
17. Coldplay – A Sky Full Of Stars (#17)
16. Jesse McCartney – Superbad (#19)
15. Fall Out Boy – Centuries (#13)
14. Sia – Chandelier (#12)
13. Katy Perry – This Is How We Do (#10)
12. Ed Sheeran – Don’t (#5)
11. Ariana Grande/Zedd – Break Free (#4)
10. Echosmith – Cool Kids (#7)
  9. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne – Rather Be (#24) [Da Hell?!]
  8. OneRepublic – Love Runs Out (#9)
  7. Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora – Black Widow (#20)
  6. Maroon 5 – Maps (#2)
  5. Charli XCX – Boom Clap (#18)
  4. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Amnesia (#6)
  3. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj – Bang Bang (#14)
  2. Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass (#1)
  1. Taylor Swift – Shake It Off (#3) [1st Week At #1]

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX – Fancy (–35)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne – Rather Be (+15)

New Entrants
~ I'm Jealous that Nick Jonas can make this good of a song. Jealous is a really good song that I hope goes far on the Weekend Countdown.

~ Another band full of cute guys that get the girls wild (The Vamps) debuted with Demi Lovato to make Somebody To You. It's a great song. I think Demi Lovato did a great job in the song.

~ Finally, we have Mary Lambert – Secrets. I find it a very catchy song. The lyrics are weird at first, but then you understand what exactly she's saying.

Hit-Bound
~ Tiffany Houghton – Love Like That is on Hit-Bound. It's pretty good.

~ Nico and Vinz – In Your Arms is also on Hit-Bound. And it's really good!

~ OneRepublic – I Lived is also really good!

~ Brantley Gilbert – Bottoms Up left Hit-Bound?

Top 5 Hit-Bound
1. Calvin Harris/John Newman – Blame
2. Nico and Vinz – In Your Arms
3. OneRepublic – I Lived
4. Cobra Starship/Icona Pop – Never Been In Love
5. Bebe Rexha – I Can't Stop Drinking About You

Somebody Loves Blurbs
~ Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne – Rather Be randomly jumped into the Top 10 for the first time. Okay...

~ Apparently, we got a shout out from the guest DJ who announced Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX – Fancy. I think that's very cool.

~ 5 Seconds Of Summer – Amnesia in the Top 5 is a "no" for me.

~ Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj – Bang Bang is now suddenly in the Top 3. Could it be a potential #1?

~ Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora – Black Widow entered the Top 10 this week.

~ I didn't think Becky G – Shower would last very long.

~ Apparently, it's impossible for Hits 1 to appreciate an Enrique Iglesias song.

~ It amazes me that OneRepublic – Counting Stars is still here. Even the fact that the other day, it was #2 on the Wutchuwant Countdown.

~ Kim Cesarion – Undressed is getting ready to debut on the American Top 40.

~ It's time to announce the winner of the 2014 Summer Voting Competition. But first, let's announce the song in third place. That song is:


  • Florida Georgia Line/Jason Derulo/Luke Bryan – This Is How We Roll

Well done. You were a great summer jam. Okay. And now the song that came in second place is:

  • Becky G – Shower

Well done. That can only mean one thing. The winner of the 2014 Summer Voting Competition is Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul – Bailando! Congrats to all the songs for being good enough to be in the competition. Till next time!

~ Goodbye T. Mills – All I Wanna Do. It was nice having you around.

My Top 5 Picks
1. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj – Bang Bang
2. Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul – Bailando
3. Taylor Swift – Shake It Off
4. MKTO – American Dream
5. Nick Jonas – Jealous

59 comments:

  1. And, now it's time for Thatchos' Weekend Countdown review.
    Just for fun, I've made all of my reviews 5 words or less.
    Exits:
    x41. It was inevitable. (color: pink)
    x42. Yep. That was inevitable. (color: blue)
    x44. Allllllll inevitable. (color: red)

    Countdown (note: all colors based on Adrian's code):
    45. The beginning of the end? (color: green)
    44. Well, that's a surprise. (color: pink)
    43. Prediction: final week for this. (color: red)
    42. Hang in there, buddy! (color: green)
    41. I like this song. (color: green)
    40. Could this be it?! (color: green)
    39. It's grown on me. (color: green)
    38. Goodbye in advance. (color: green)
    37. Well, that was unexpected. (color: green)
    36. Please stop. (color: yellow)
    35. Officially a Bottom Dweller now. (color: yellow)
    34. Hmmm...I don't know. (color: red?)
    33. You've had your time. (color: yellow)
    32. Huh? (color: green)
    31. Wrong direction. (color: green)
    30. Okay, it's catchy....Get it? (color: blue)
    29. Surprising yet obvious in retrospect. (color: pink)
    28. That's pretty freakin' hilarious. (color: orange)
    27. Rixton must love their 7's. (color: green)
    26. Hmmmm.... (color: pink)
    25. We all saw that coming. (color: blue)
    24. I don't know about you. (color: blue)
    23. ....what? (color: red)
    22. Hmmmm.... (color: blue)
    21. It's growing on me. (color: green)
    20. Oh, okay. (color: blue)
    19. Well, that's cool. (color: blue)
    18. I'm not sure about you. (color: blue)
    17. Please move higher! (color: green)
    16. Doing well after Hitbound residency. (color: green)
    15. How'd THAT happen? (color: green)
    14. Well, that deescalated quickly. (color: blue)
    13. Please stay away from me. (color: red)
    12. That's a drop for ya. (color: blue)
    11. Please rise back up! (color: green)
    10. Six drops in a row? (color: green)
    9. YES! I AM SO HAPPY! (color: purple - tied with below)
    8. Talk about a long stay. (color: purple - tied with above)
    7. This song...not so much. (color: red)
    6. Oh, what a crazy drop. (color: green)
    5. This probably won't hit #1. (color: green)
    4. This...might hit #1? (color: green)
    3. This'll probably hit #1. (color: somewhere between blue and red)
    2. That didn't last long. (color: somewhere between blue and red)
    1. It was inevitable. (color: somewhere between blue and red)

    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I was the guest DJ that announced Fancy.

    -Trance/Tremy/Cole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you guest DJ the countdown?

      Delete
    2. He asks for people to call on Thursday afternoons when he's DJing.

      Delete
    3. My mom was in the car with me like "Oh that's cool"

      Delete
  3. I heard you. Jack
    Also I am going to do my Billboard Hot 100 Top 10 Review:
    10. #1 recommendation for Hits 1
    9. Good. Thank You for reentering.
    8. Yes!! Thank You for Jumping!!!
    7. We'll you spent so many weeks at #7 so I think you should jump.
    6. Ok
    5. Same as 6
    4. This will probably hold the #4 spot for 2 more weeks.
    3. Try to reach #1!
    2. Are you going to go back at #1?
    1. The more weeks it spent at #1 the more mad Adrian will get but he is probably happy that this is at #2 this week but only went to #1 once on Hits 1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO HOO we all rule I'm gonna try to get a shoutout and trance my names Cole which you probably knew because of every single one of my comments
    I LOVE OH CECILIA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm making a podcast because I love music I'm like crazy for it
    -Cole

    BTW
    Adrian
    Jack
    Trance
    Lance
    Mikey
    Dylan
    MEEEMEMEME (sorry)
    Thatchos
    Remy
    That's all right??

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHEPPARD-GERONIMO IS ON HIT-BOUND YESSSsSSSSS bottoms up left

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey guys I have to stop posting because my parents say I can't do social networking until I'm 18 and they already found out about my Facebook account so if they find about this then they'll get super mad at me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :(

      I'll continue the top 5/top 3/best song thing for you!

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm starting a new thing called "Three Strikes and I'm Out". (I know, it's weak.)

    How it works: When someone says something that, to me, is damaging, it counts as a "strike". Three strikes and I'm leaving till DECEMBER!

    I currently have two strikes.

    Strike 1:

    trance1317 September 21, 2014 at 6:40 AM

    "Speaking of parties, let's have a WAIT ON ME ENTERING PARTY! (because you know I LOVE that song...)"

    Lance Warren September 21, 2014 at 7:44 AM

    "That song is old."

    (but even I have to admit, that song is a touch old...)


    Strike 2:

    "when is Lance gonna get his Top 45 chart done and the blurbs done?
    -Remy"

    Lance Warren September 28, 2014 at 7:24 PM

    "His had been a REALLY CRAZY! Week I haven't had much time..."

    Anonymous September 28, 2014 at 8:02 PM

    "U let me down Lance :(
    Rita Ora wouldn't appreciate that...
    -Remy"


    (should it be five strikes? let me know...)


    Thank you for your time.

    -Trance

    ReplyDelete
  10. The best song in the top 5 is 5 Seconds Of Summer-Amnesia. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amnesia is an old song, but whatever..
      Best song on the countdown in general is the #1 song itself, Shake It Off.
      And I really really really really REALLY want Don't Tell 'Em to debut Hits 1!
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. I'm the only one that hates that song.

      Delete
    3. (is this considered a strike?)
      -Remy

      Delete
  11. Jeep smith/Young Jeezy-Don't Tell Em is ok. Young Jeezys part is terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Sweet.
      What's her name again?
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Oh right. I always forget.
      When's your hit 45 chart coming out?
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. Working on it. Most likely tomorrow.

      Delete
  13. I heard Fancy as the Most Wutchuwanted on Monday... uh-oh.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Number 1? With who The Morning Mash Up,Spyder Harrison, Kid Kelly or Mikey Piff?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will post the complete Hitbound list shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Zaeem A. Khan are you the new Mikey Rossy?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm still here Remy!!!!!!! I'm not leaving I just can't post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was Jack Lambert.
      I usually sign my name whenever I comment, like this.
      -Remy

      Delete
  18. Ok. Will your parents be ok if you still comment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna still post I'm not gonna do last week the only bad thing is they might find out I lied about Adrian!!!! And speaking of Adrian when are you doing your billboard hot 100 review and when are you doing your hit 45 chart

      Delete
    2. I have undeleted my blog keep voting for the poll and Lance when are you doing your hot 100 review and your chart it's getting super annoying having to wait and Adrian I feel like you have time for a prediction

      Delete
  19. This is Jack the Billboard hot 100 top 10 review:
    10. Good
    9. Same as 10
    8. Go up !!!
    7. Same as 9 and 10
    6. Stay as long as you like.
    5. Same as 8
    4. Ok
    3. NO!!! GO DOWN!!!
    2. Same as

    ReplyDelete
  20. 7,9 and 10.
    1. Adrian is mad about this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fancy on top again, this time on the Wutchuwant Countdown yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Which one The Morning Mash Up, Spyder Harrison, Kid Kelly or Mikey Piff?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sorry for the delay. Here is the Hitbound List For Weekend of Sept. 27.

    1. Cobra Starship - Never Been In Love Before.

    2. Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One

    3. Bebe Rexah - I Can't Stop Drinking About You

    4. Childish Gambino - 3005

    5. Maroon 5 - Animals

    6. One Direction - Fireproof

    7. Calvin Harris / John Newman - Blame. (my favorite song).

    8. Bastille - Flaws

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hitbound List Continued From Last Post

    Guest Hosted By Betty Who

    9. R5 - Heart Made Up On You

    10. Jake Miller - First Flight Home

    11. Ella Henderson - Ghost (2nd Favorite Song)

    12. Bastille - Flaws (Least Favorite Hitbound Song And It Was Played TWICE??? Why???)

    13. OneRepublic - I Lived

    14. Tiffany Houghton - Love Like That

    15. Nico And Vinz - In Your Arms

    Overall A Good Hitbound Selection - Although I don't know why Bastille was played twice. Bastille is a good group, but Flaws isn't their good follow up to Pompeii.

    Anyway if anyone else wants to post the Hitbound list if Ardian or I can not, feel free to do so. To get the list if you miss hitbound at all go to dogstarradio.com and select XM or Sirius and enter the time you want. Only drawback is that its in grid form and hard to cut and paste into the blog Until Next Time. Enjoy the music

    ReplyDelete
  25. Here is Jacks songs leaving and debuts review:
    41. Good
    42. Ok
    44. Ugh after only lasting 1 month or 1 week according to my Mom rather?
    Here are debuts:
    41. Good
    39. YES!!!
    34. Same as 39.

    ReplyDelete
  26. The only song I'm sure will debut so far is Cobra Starship – Never Been In Love. Enrique Iglesias and Sean Paul – Bailando and Becky G – Shower will most likely leave this weekend due to serious lack of airplay. And Iggy Azalea – Fancy has gotten a hell lot of airplay this week. Uh oh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?
      If Fancy gets yet another biggest jump of the week, I swear I will kick Iggy Azalea in the crotch!
      Not that it'll happen anytime soon.
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Remy, I'm sorry to say that I Can't Stop Drinking About You might enter.

      Delete
  27. We'll Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora-Black Widow is already in the top 10 and Ariana Grande/Iggy Azalea-Problem is hanging out in the 30s so Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX-Fancy may only go in the teen. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  28. I hate to say this but Curlin I did not hear Bebe Rexha-I can't stop Drinking about You may stay on Hitbound or leave Hitbound because it had a serious lack of airplay this week. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hit 45 Chart is out for this week. Find out if Enrique Iglesias and Sean Paul will hold #1 for a second week in a row and a fourth time overall. http://hit45chart.blogspot.com/2014/10/calvin-harris-1-week-of-september-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hitbound Rearrangement
    1. Never Been In Love
    2. First Flight Home
    3. Calvin Harris/John Newman - Blame
    4. Nico And Vinz - In Your Arms
    5. Ella Henderson - Ghost
    6. Maroon 5 - Animals
    7. OneRepublic - I Lived
    (Sheppard - Geronimo, if it's here)
    8. Bastille - Flaws
    9. Tiffany Houghton - Love Like That
    10. Bebe Rexha - I Can't Stop Drinking About You
    Blue
    11. Childish Gambino - 3005
    12. R5 - Heart Made Up On You
    Red
    13. Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One
    14. One Direction - Fireproof (ugh)

    -Cole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do a Hit-Bound rearrangement tomorrow.

      -The Other Cole

      Delete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hit 45 Chart for this upcoming weekend is out! Find out if Calvin Harris ft. John Newman – Blame will hold #1 for a second week in a row. http://hit45chart.blogspot.com/2014/10/calvin-harris-2-week-of-october-4-2014.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  33. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBJpyW9P_NI&list=UUP2-S6-M9ZvlY8t7cRn4O6A

    ReplyDelete
  34. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I LIVED LEFT HIT-BOUND!!!

    ReplyDelete