Saturday, September 13, 2014

Maroon 5 (4) – Week Of September 13, 2014


This week wasn't really that interesting. I never even heard the countdown because my SiriusXM app was acting up on me and it wouldn't work. So I have no idea what's going on with Hit-Bound. I now understand why the app has some pretty bad reviews. Before we get to this week’s Fresh 45, here are the songs we’re saying goodbye to this week.


  • X Ambassadors/Jamie N Commons – Jungle (#21)
  • Imagine Dragons – On Top Of The World (#33)
  • Justin Timberlake – Not A Bad Thing (#35)
  • Neon Trees – Sleeping With A Friend (#41)

Last Week’s #1 Song: Fall Out Boy – Young Volcanoes
The Countdown
45. Bleachers – I Wanna Get Better (#45)
44. T. Mills – All I Wanna Do (#34)
43. Rita Ora – I Will Never Let You Down (#29)
42. Nico and Vinz – Am I Wrong (#10)
41. Ed Sheeran – Sing (#37) [LEAVE NOW!!!]
40. Magic! – Rude (#44) [YOU TOO!!!]
39. Jesse McCartney – Superbad (DEBUT) [About Time]
38. Kalin and Myles – Love Robbery (#40)
37. Rixton – Me and My Broken Heart (#31)
36. Disclosure/Sam Smith – Latch (#38)
35. Fall Out Boy – Centuries (DEBUT)
34. Jason Derulo – Trumpets (#26)
33. The 1975 – Girls (DEBUT)
32. Kiesza – Hideaway (#42)
31. OneRepublic – Counting Stars (#39)
30. Nicki Minaj – Anaconda (DEBUT)
29. Becky G – Shower (#43)
28. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne – Rather Be (#28)
27. 5 Seconds Of Summer – She Looks So Perfect (#27)
26. Kim Cesarion – Undressed (#30)
25. Heymous Molly – Life’s A Beach (#23)
24. Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora – Black Widow (#24)
23. Ariana Grande – Problem (#9)
22. Pitbull/John Ryan – Fireball (#16)
21. Tove Lo – Habits (Stay High) (#25)
20. Sia – Chandelier (#20)
19. Kongos – Come With Me Now (#8)
18. Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul – Bailando (#22)
17. Ingrid Michaelson – Girls Chase Boys (#17)
16. Charli XCX – Boom Clap (#3)
15. Coldplay – A Sky Full Of Stars (#19)
14. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj – Bang Bang (#32)
13. OneRepublic – Love Runs Out (#6)
12. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Amnesia (#11)
11. Echosmith – Cool Kids (#14)
10. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd – Really Don’t Care (#15)
  9. Katy Perry – This Is How We Do (#13)
  8. Fall Out Boy – Young Volcanoes (#1)
  7. Ed Sheeran – Don’t (#12)
  6. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX – Fancy (#36) [ ......]
  5. Taylor Swift – Shake It Off (#7)
  4. Ariana Grande/Zedd – Break Free (#18)
  3. Sam Smith – Stay With Me (#4)
  2. Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass (#5)
  1. Maroon 5 – Maps (#2) [4th Week At #1] {Stay There... }

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Nico and Vinz – Am I Wrong (–32)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX – Fancy (+30)

New Entrants

~ Kickin' off the entrants with long-time Hit-Bound veteran Jesse McCartney – Superbad. I really didn't think this song would debut because of how long it was on Hit-Bound. But I'm glad it finally debuted. It's really catchy. It's not Jesse's best. But it's really good.

~ Another Hit-Bound veteran debuted in the form of 1975 – Girls. I have very little interest in this song. Chocolate was okay. But this song is just bad. Nothing else needs to be said.

~ My Anaconda don't! My Anconda don't! My Anconda don't want none unless you got buns hun! This song is really catchy even though it has inappropriate lyrics. But hey. It's Nicki Minaj!!! And Nicki Minaj is epic. And it's not like boring Pills N Potions, which got stranded on Hit-Bound. It's a fun song for people to jam out to. But from the reviews I've seen for it, I don't think very many people will be jamming out to it. But I'll be jamming out to it. And that's all that matters. And Nicki's inferior wannabe takes place at #24 and #6.

~ Save the best for last. Hits 1 has officially fallen in love with Fall Out Boy. Centuries is the song that should be spending quite some time at #1. It's definitely better than Young Volcanoes. And this whole time I thought Alone Together was their best. This song will be taking over the alternative charts for sure.

Let's Blurb Undressed
~ Look at this countdown. Anything missing? You sure? There's a certain artist who we haven't had a countdown without since February 16, 2013.

~ Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX – Fancy needs to leave now!!! I'm not happy about this jump at all!!!!!!

~ Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass has rose to the dangerous #2. Almost as nervewrecking as when Magic! – Rude hit #2. I don't see what's so good about this song. This girl is talking for half the song. She's not even a good singer. I listened to her new EP, and I wasn't impressed. I personally don't like her singing. But there are clearly people who disagree.

~ Taylor Swift – Shake It Off is now in the Top 5. Could this be a potential #1 song that will keep All About That Bass away???

~ Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul – Bailando is finally in the teens.

~ Ariana Grande/Zedd – Break Free got to the Top 5 a lot quicker than Problem.

~ Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj – Bang Bang is already ahead of all its debut buddies. And it was the second lowest debut.

~ I'm already over Heymous Molly – Life's A Beach.

~ T. Mills – All I Wanna Do will most likely be leaving next week. Looks like I was right about it not being that successful. But I'm sad about that!

~ So my high school is having a variety show (talent show) and I decided to sign up and audition. I'm auditioning on Monday. I'll be singing Calvin Harris/John Newman – Blame. I don't know if I'll be good enough to make it through the audition. If I do, that's great! If I don't, that's okay too. All that matters is that I'm gonna try. I should see the results for who made it through on Thursday, so I'll say what happened in my next post. If I make it through, I'll keep you guys informed on what's going on. But yeah. I'm excited. So that's happening on Monday.

~ I almost forgot about the 2014 Summer Voting Poll. Here are the four songs leaving us.


  • Ariana Grande – Problem
  • Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX – Fancy
  • Neon Trees – Sleeping With A Friend
  • Sam Smith – Stay With Me

Florida Georgia Line/Jason Derulo/Luke Bryan – This Is How We Roll had the most votes. It's time for the Top 5 peeps. This is serious. Here are the Top 5 Contenders:

  • OneRepublic – Love Runs Out
  • Nico and Vinz – Am I Wrong
  • Florida Georgia Line/Jason Derulo/Luke Bryan – This Is How We Roll
  • Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul – Bailando
  • Becky G – Shower

You guys vote all week for the Top 3. The poll is up. I used a new poll so that you guys can't view the results, but I can. So get voting!


~ How dare X Ambassadors/Jamie N Commons – Jungle leave without my permission.

~ This marks the first time a Fall Out Boy song is #1 in my Top 5 Picks.

My Top 5 Picks
1. Fall Out Boy – Centuries
2. Taylor Swift – Shake It Off
3. Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul – Bailando
4. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj – Bang Bang
5. Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora – Black Widow

34 comments:

  1. I've. Got a whole week of school of this week!! That means more posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I notice what's missing: A FREAKIN' IMAGINE DRAGONS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine Dragons has been in this countdown for a long time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hit-Bound:


    Somebody Loves You - Betty Who
    Secrets - Mary Lambert
    Fireproof - One Direction
    Heart Made Up On You - R5
    3005 - Childish Gambino
    Ghost - Ella Henderson
    I Can't Stop Drinking About You - Bebe Rexha
    Bottoms Up - Brantley Gilbert/T.I.
    American Dream - MKTO
    Jealous - Nick Jonas
    Wait On Me - Rixton
    Somebody To You - The Vamps/Demi Lovato
    Never Been In Love - Cobra Starship/Icona Pop
    First Flight Home - Jake Miller
    Ugly Heart - G.R.L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out my Hitbound review over on Lance's blog!
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. I've listened to it on Hits 1 many times and there was no T.I.

      Delete
    3. Yet you yourself put "Brantley Gilbert/T.I. - Bottoms Up" in your Hit-Bound List on August 9th.

      Delete
    4. Because that time I heard him, but I don't hear him anymore.

      Delete
  5. 1. Fireball
    2. Shake It Off
    3. All About That Bass
    4. Anaconda
    5. This Is How We Do
    6. Break Free
    7. Bang Bang
    8. Habits
    9. Cool Kids
    10. Girls
    11. Don't
    12. I Will Never Let You Down
    13. Black Widow
    14. All I Wanna Do
    15. Bailando
    16. I Wanna Get Better
    17. Fancy
    18. Young Volcanoes
    19. Centuries
    20. Love Robbery
    21. Boom Clap
    22. Rather Be
    23. Undressed
    24. Life's A Beach
    25. Girls Chase Boys
    26. Shower
    27. Sing
    28. Superbad
    29. Really Don't Care
    30. Am I Wrong

    Start Of Blue

    31. Come With Me Now
    32. Maps
    33. Trumpets
    34. Amnesia
    35. A Sky Full Of Stars
    36. Rude

    Start Of Pink

    37. Chandelier
    38. Latch

    Start Of Yellow

    39. Problem
    40. Stay With Me

    Start Of Turqouise

    41. Love Runs Out

    Start Of Red

    42. She Looks So Perfect
    43. Hideaway
    44. Me And My Broken Heart
    45. Counting Stars

    Hitbound
    1. Secrets
    2. First Flight Home
    3. Jealous
    4. Never Been In Love
    5. Ugly Heart
    6. Wait On Me
    7. Ghost
    8. Somebody To You
    Blue
    9. Heart Made Up On You
    10. American Dream
    11. Somebody Loves You
    12. I Can't Stop Drinking About You
    13. Fireproof
    14. Bottoms Up
    Red
    15. 3005
    -Cole

    ReplyDelete
  6. is Fall Out Boy - Centuries about 9/11?

    ReplyDelete
  7. NEWS ON THE THREE GOING AWAY PARTIES ON MY BLOG IS IN THE SEPIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS SECTION ON MY BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been invited to the going away parties on my blog. This message is sent to the following: Blogboy, Remy, Adrian, Jack, Trance, Cole, Jason, Mikey, Dylan! This is not a hate-feat where we hate on that song the whole time this is fun so we can just talk and have fun!!! I hope everyone attends! The dates are in the Special Annincements section on my blog. Have a great time!'m

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know where everyone lives. Jack. We'll there is a kid at my school named Cole. Cole where do you go to school?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're not actually meeting up in person.

      Delete
    2. Yeah. It'll be on my blog on those dates. You can attend anytime when those times I had are going on!!! I live in Georgia so...

      Delete
  10. STAY WITH ME IS JUST IN PINK? THAT SONG IS OLD BEYOND WORDS! (same goes for Latch)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jack
    I go to Serra
    -Cole

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll be attending the Not A Bad Thing Party and the Sleeping With A Friend party!!
    -Cole

    Where's Jro and thatchos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot about them they are invited to!!! Are you attending the OTOTW party tonight??

      Delete
    2. You bet I am!
      With a special performance by... Bobby Shmurda! (lol jk)
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. TONGIHT!!! WE NEED PEOPLE TO ATTEND BEFORE 10:000 AND IF IM NOT THERE YET JUST TALK ABOUT THINGS!!!

      Delete
  13. Predictions based on airplay:
    Debuts:
    Somebody Loves You- Betty Who
    Secrets- Mary Lambert
    American Dream- MKTO
    Wait On Me- Rixton
    Ugly Heart- G.R.L.

    Out:
    I Will Never Let You Down- Rita Ora
    Am I Wrong- Nico & Vinz
    Sing- Ed Sheeran
    Love Robbery- Kalin & Myles
    Me & My Broken Heart- Rixton

    ReplyDelete
  14. You would make a prediction this early? Here is my prediction based on airplay
    The Vamps/Demi Lovato-Somebody To You
    MKTO-American Dream
    GRL-Ugly Heart
    Out
    Rita Ora-I Will Never Let You Down

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nuncio/Vinz-Am I Wrong
    Ed Sheeran-Sing
    This is Jack Lambert signing off.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG MAT FRANCO WON AGT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My order of the performances
    6.Arcoarmy Can't believe they beat Quintavious and sons of serendip THATS COMPLETE BULL****
    5.Miguel Dakota
    4.Mat Franco even though he won he really stepped it up
    3.Emily West
    2.Sons Of Serendip
    1. Quintavious Johnson Adrian's a hater
    Actual Performences results
    6.Miguel Dakota (I couldn't care less that he was 6th
    5.Quintavious Johnson (COMPLETE BULL**** THAT HE's FIFTH)
    4.Sons OF serendip (also complete bull that there fourth)
    3.Acroarmy (Shouldve been sixth)
    2.Emily West (I truly thought she would win)
    1.Mat Franco (million dollar winner and Las Vegas show headliner and he stepped it up and he deserved it but Mike super was way better and he only won cause everyone thought he looked hot (not me))

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is Jack the billboard hot 100 top 10 review
    10. Please Stay. Don't Leave
    9. Ok
    8. Ok We'll this is starting to get old
    7. Yes!! Thank You!!!
    6. Same as 9
    5. We'll dont fall to 10!!!
    4. Yes good. This is Jumping
    3. We'll at least your staying at 3.
    2. Try to be number 1 again.
    1. Adrian is probably mad for its 2nd week at number 1.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm sorry, Adrian.
    You tried to fight it. But, it happened.
    It was inevitable. I'm sorry.

    But at least Blame's on Hitbound, eh?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blame's on Hit-Bound? YES!

      -Trance (currently in Bensalem, PA)

      Delete