Friday, August 1, 2014

Weekend Countdown Prediction – Week Of August 2, 2014

Here is my prediction for the SiriusXM Hits 1 Weekend Countdown this weekend. This is based 100% on airplay. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Halsey – Ghost (#34)
  • Jason Derulo – Talk Dirty (#38)
  • Oh Honey – Be Okay (#42)
  • Katy Perry – Birthday (#43)
  • Neon Trees – Sleeping With A Friend (#44)
  • Cher Lloyd – Sirens (#45) [DTHNOBx2]

The Countdown
45. Ed Sheeran – Sing (#9)
44. Echosmith – Cool Kids (DEBUT)
43. Cris Cab/Pharrell Williams – Liar Liar (DEBUT)
42. Calvin Harris – Summer (#11)
41. AJR – I'm Ready (#33)
40. Rixton – Me and My Broken Heart (#15)
39. John Legend/Tiesto – All Of Me (#36)
38. Jesse McCartney – Superbad (DEBUT)
37. Imagine Dragons – On Top Of The World (#17)
36. Justin Timberlake – Not A Bad Thing (#31)
35. Sia – Chandelier (#41)
34. OneRepublic – Counting Stars (#30)
33. Kalin and Myles – Love Robbery (DEBUT)
32. Fall Out Boy – Alone Together (#40)
31. Bastille – Pompeii (#28)
30. Ed Sheeran – Don't (DEBUT)
29. Ariana Grande/Zedd – Break Free (DEBUT)
28. Chromeo – Jealous (I Ain't With It) (#27)
27. Coldplay – A Sky Full Of Stars (#22)
26. Kim Cesarion – Undressed (#23)
25. X Ambassadors/Jamie N Commons – Jungle (#35)
24. Nico and Vinz – Am I Wrong (#7)
23. Madden Brothers – We Are Done (#37)
22. Capital Cities – One Minute More (#32)
21. The Summer Set – Lightning In A Bottle (#20)
20. Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass (#39)
19. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Amnesia (#18)
18. Pharrell/Miley Cyrus – Come Get It Bae (#25)
17. Rita Ora – I Will Never Let You Down (#24)
16. Ingrid Michaelson – Girls Chase Boys (#26)
15. Tiesto/Matthew Koma – Wasted (#29)
14. Disclosure/Sam Smith 
– Latch (#21)
13. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne – Rather Be (#19)
12. Charli XCX – Boom Clap (#13)
11. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd – Really Don't Care (#14)
10. Bleachers – I Wanna Get Better (#10)
  9. Fall Out Boy – Young Volcanoes (#8)
  8. 5 Seconds Of Summer – She Looks So Perfect (#6)
  7. Ariana Grande – Problem (#16)
  6. Maroon 5 – Maps (#12)
  5. OneRepublic – Love Runs Out (#4)
  4. Kongos – Come With Me Now (#2)
  3. Magic! – Rude (#5)
  2. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX – Fancy (#3)
  1. Sam Smith – Stay With Me (#1) [2nd Week At #1]

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Ed Sheeran – Sing (–36)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass (+19)

That was my prediction for the weekend countdown this upcoming weekend. It is as accurate as it can be. Countdown post is most likely coming out tomorrow, but that might be delayed. We'll see.

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other possible debuts:

    T. Mills - All I Wanna Do
    Pitbull/John Ryan - Fireball

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 other debuts. Jason Derulo-Trumpets and The Pretty Reckless-Heaven Knows

    ReplyDelete
  4. ED SHEERAN-DON'T DEBUTED NOOOOOOOO (my new worst song on the countdown)

    ReplyDelete
  5. When it comes to the countdown, I can't tell you much, but I can tell you one thing: All of the songs in the top 5 are the same except one. I won't spoil the #1...but when Spyder dropped it, I was up in my living room feeling trashed. (My satellite TV provider has Sirius XM.) How do you love those clues? ಠ~ಠ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Really?
      I bet Lance is so so happy about that!
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. and im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy it would've have been #1 again this week on my top 45 chart!!!

      Delete
  7. Spoiler: Fancy is #1
    A little late... but whatever.
    I know someone here HATES fancy... ;P
    -Remy (oh yeah and Fresh 10 will be out later)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Countdown (in order, #45-#1): Sleeping With A Friend, Birthday, Ghost, Pompeii, Chandelier, On Top Of The World, I'm Ready, Don't, Alone Together, Love Robbery, Me And My Broken Heart, Break Free, Counting Stars, Summer, Sing, All Of Me, Jungle, Undressed, A Sky Full Of Stars, Not A Bad Thing, One Minute More, All About That Bass, Jealous (I Ain't With It), Amnesia, Girls Chase Boys, Come Get It Bae, We Are Done, Wasted, I Will Never Let You Down, Rather Be, Lightning In A Bottle, Am I Wrong, I Wanna Get Better, Latch, Really Don't Care, Boom Clap, Maps, Young Volcanoes, Problem, Love Runs Out, She Looks So Perfect, Come With Me Now, Rude, Stay With Me, Fancy.
    Hit-Bound: Cool Kids, This Is How We Do, Bailando, Girls, Shower, Wait On Me, Trumpets, Somebody To You, Somebody Loves You, Heaven Knows, Superbad, Habits (Stay High), Bottoms Up, All I Wanna Do, Pills N Potions.

    (P.S. Wait On Me is by Rixton, and Somebody To You is by The Vamps and Demi Lovato.)

    -Trance

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who hates Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX-Fancy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thatchos I think
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I'm not too big of a Fancy fan. Also, I don't quite understand how Sleeping With a Friend has kept on keeping on...if you know what I mean...
      http://www.getdigital.eu/web/getdigital/gfx/products/__generated__resized/1100x1100/Aufkleber_Trollface.jpg

      Delete