Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wutchuwant Poll + Hit-Bound

Hey guys! I told you guys I would post links for a bunch of YouTube videos you guys should see. I didn't get time for that. Sorry. Also I realized that I completely forgot that I didn't give you guys a voting poll for the Wutchuwant countdown! So here it is! (And hey! I remembered to allow multiple responses!) But first, here is the Hit-Bound list.

Hit-Bound:

  • Tove Lo – Habits (Stay High)
  • Jason Derulo – Trumpets
  • The Madden Brothers – We Are Done
  • The Summer Set – Lightning In A Bottle
  • Rita Ora – I Will Never Let You Down
  • Chromeo – Jealous (I Ain't With It)
  • Nicki Minaj – Pills N Potions
  • Cris Cab/Pharrell Williams – Liar Liar
  • The Pretty Reckless – Heaven Knows
  • X Ambassadors/Jamie N Commons – Jungle
  • Echosmith – Cool Kids
  • Kalin and Myles – Love Robbery
  • Ed Sheeran – Don't
  • 5 Seconds Of Summer – Amnesia
  • Ingrid Michaelson – Girls Chase Boys


My Top 5 Picks
1. X Ambassadors/Jamie N Commons – Jungle
2. Kalin and Myles – Love Robbery
3. Tove Lo – Habits (Stay High)
4. Rita Ora – I Will Never Let You Down
5. Ingrid Michaelson – Girls Chase Boys

Worst Song On Hit-Bound: Nicki Minaj – Pills N Potions

Wutchuwant Countdown – Voting (Part 1)
  
pollcode.com free polls 
Wutchuwant Countdown – Voting (Part 2)
  
pollcode.com free polls 
Wutchuwant Future Hits
  
pollcode.com free polls 

13 comments:

  1. Hit-Bound Top 5:
    1) Cool Kids- Echosmith
    2) Girls Chase Boys- Ingrid Michaelson
    3) Trumpets- Jason Derulo
    4) Habits (Stay High)- Tove Lo
    5) Don't- Ed Sheeran

    ReplyDelete
  2. At my blog (www.hits1countdown.blogspot.com) there is a hit bound post with my 1-10 scales by each song and blurbs, and my top 3 picks. Also, blog news returns next week as you requested).

    ReplyDelete
  3. My top 3 picks on Nothbound are Ingrid Michaelson-Hirls Chase Boys,

    ReplyDelete
  4. EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND LISTEN TO BREAK FREE- ARIANA GRANDE/ZEDD! This is the best song she has ever released! New favorite song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that song on Hits 1! And yeah it is an awesome song!
      -Remy

      Delete
  5. I heard it on the entertainment 411

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Fourth of July/Independence Day everyone! Today starts the special 4th of July Weekend Countdown! Will 5 Seconds of Summer- She Looks So Perfect hold the top spot? You're gonna have to tune in to find out!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  7. 45. Neon Trees - Sleeping With A Friend (#24)
    44. One Direction - You & I (#11)
    43. Glenn Morrison - Goodbye (#23)
    42. Fall Out Boy - Alone Together (#34)
    41. Jason Derulo/Snoop Dogg - Wiggle (#32)
    40. Justin Timberlake - Not A Bad Thing (#28)
    39. Chromeo - Jealous (I Ain't With It) (DEBUT)
    38. AJR - I'm Ready (#33)
    37. OneRepublic - Counting Stars (#37)
    36. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne - Rather Be (#41)
    35. Olly Murs - Dance With Me Tonight (#42)
    34. Disclosure/Sam Smith - Latch (#29)
    33. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (#39)
    32. Jennifer Lopez - First Love (#27)
    31. Bastille - Pompeii (#10)
    30. Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down (DEBUT)
    29. Jason Derulo - Talk Dirty (#44)
    28. Katy Perry - Birthday (#17)
    27. Pharrell - Come Get It Bae (DEBUT)
    26. MKTO - Classic (#40)
    25. Halsey - Ghost (#21)
    24. Oh Honey - Be Okay (#22)
    23. Sia - Chandelier (#25)
    22. Bleachers - I Wanna Get Better (#20)
    21. Charli XCX - Boom Clap (#36)
    20. 5 Seconds of Summer - Amnesia (DEBUT)
    19. Kim Cesarion - Undressed (#16)
    18. Coldplay - A Sky Full Of Stars (#26)
    17. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd - Really Don't Care (#31)
    16. Kongos - Come With Me Now (#18)
    15. Tiesto/Matthew Koma - Wasted (#38)
    14. Maroon 5 - Maps (#19)
    13. Calvin Harris - Summer (#12)
    12. Sam Smith - Stay With Me (#13)
    11. Fall Out Boy - Young Volcanoes (#14)
    10. Ariana Grande - Problem (#15)
    9. Rixton - Me And My Broken Heart (#4)
    8. Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong (#7)
    7. Ed Sheeran - Sing (#8)
    6. John Legend - All Of Me (#9)
    5. Imagine Dragons - On Top Of The World (#6)
    4. Magic! - Rude (#3)
    3. OneRepublic - Love Runs Out (#2)
    2. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX - Fancy (#5)
    1. 5 Seconds of Summer - She Looks So Perfect (#1) [3rd Week At #1]

    Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: One Direction - You & I (-33)
    Biggest Jump Of The Week: Tiesto/Matthew Koma - Wasted (+23)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite an interesting countdown, I must say
      Sirens left... what other songs left?
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Best Day Of My Life
      Dark Horse
      and The Wire (FINALLY!)
      -Remy

      Delete
  8. I wanted American Authors-Best Day Of My Life to leave. I like Katy Perry-Dark Horse but it cuts out Juicy J. Cher Lloyd-Sirens I like I know you wanted that song to go too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted The Wire and Sirens to leave
      But the other two left a little early I think (even though they're really old to some of you all)
      -Remy

      Delete