Friday, July 18, 2014

Weekend Countdown Prediction – Week Of July 19, 2014

Here is my prediction of the SiriusXM Hits 1 Weekend Countdown based completely on airplay. Some of this may not make much sense but this is all airplay and some logic. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Oh Honey – Be Okay (#32)
  • Imagine Dragons – Radioactive (#43)
  • Neon Trees – Sleeping With A Friend (#45)

Last Week's #1 Song: 5SOS – She Looks So Perfect
The Prediction
45. MKTO – Classic (#28)
44. Katy Perry – Birthday (#44)
43. Jennifer Lopez – First Love (#35)
42. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Everything I Didn't Say (DEBUT)
41. Sia – Chandelier (#38)
40. Justin Timberlake – Not A Bad Thing (#42)
39. Jason Derulo – Trumpets (DEBUT)
38. AJR – I'm Ready (#39)
37. One Direction – You and I (#34)
36. Olly Murs – Dance With Me Tonight (#36)
35. Capital Cities – One Minute More (DEBUT)
34. John Legend/Tiesto – All Of Me (#13)
33. Jason Derulo – Talk Dirty (#41)
32. Rita Ora – I Will Never Let You Down (#20)
31. Fall Out Boy – Alone Together (#30)
30. The Summer Set – Lightning In A Bottle (#37)
29. Ingrid Michaelson – Girls Chase Boys (#40)
28. Halsey – Ghost (#29)
27. Chromeo – Jealous (I Ain't With It) (#31)
26. OneRepublic – Counting Stars (#26)
25. Coldplay – A Sky Full Of Stars (#21)
24. Pharrell/Miley Cyrus – Come Get It Bae (#25)
23. Kim Cesarion – Undressed (#19)
22. Disclosure/Sam Smith – Latch (#33)
21. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne – Rather Be (#27)
20. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Amnesia (#22)
19. Charli XCX – Boom Clap (#23)
18. Bleachers – I Wanna Get Better (#24)
17. Tiesto/Matthew Koma – Wasted (#11)
16. Maroon 5 – Maps (#18)
15. Fall Out Boy – Young Volcanoes (#9)
14. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd – Really Don't Care (#15)
13. Calvin Harris – Summer (#17)
12. Kongos – Come With Me Now (#16)  
11. Bastille – Pompeii (#4)
10. Sam Smith – Stay With Me (#10)
  9. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX – Fancy (#5)
  8. Ariana Grande – Problem (#8)
  7. Rixton – Me and My Broken Heart (#14)
  6. Imagine Dragons – On Top Of The World (#12)
  5. Nico and Vinz – Am I Wrong (#7)
  4. Ed Sheeran – Sing (#6)
  3. Magic! – Rude (#3)
  2. OneRepublic – Love Runs Out (#2)
  1. 5 Seconds Of Summer – She Looks So Perfect (#1) [5th Week At #1]

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: John Legend/Tiesto – All Of Me (–21)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Tie Between Disclosure/Sam Smith – Latch and Ingrid Michaelson – Girls Chase Boys (+11)

Like I said, this is 95% airplay, 5% logic, and 0% my opinion. We'll see how much I get correct tomorrow on the SiriusXM Hits 1 Weekend Countdown. Also, from what I hear, 5 Seconds Of Summer will be hosting the Weekend Countdown all weekend. I look forward to that.

25 comments:

  1. Adrian, I have some bad news. Life of the Party by Shawn Mendes dropped out of the Billboard Hot 100 on it's 3rd week on
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 questions and 2 comments:
    Q1. What do you think will be the next #1 after She Looks So Perfect...if there ever is one?
    Q2. Why do you think Love Runs Out won't hit #1?
    C1: Hits 1 just can't get enough of their 5 Seconds of Summer, can't they?
    C2: There's a little error. According to your prediction, it would actually be a 5th week at #1. That's half of what they need to break the record!!!! :-O
    Thanks for reading! Thatchos out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rude will most likely hit Numero Uno after SLSP
    Love Runs Out hasn't been getting alot of airplay recently... so yeah most likely it won't hit #1
    Do you blog the Weekend Countdown too Thatchos?
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I just read them. But, my opinion is this: I just want Love Runs Out to hit #1 one week, and that'll be fine. Just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nico and Vinz – Am I Wrong hit #2 this week on the American Top 40 with Ryan Seacrest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you know? You think it is number 5?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the weekend countdown I think it's #5. I'm listening to AT40 on the iHeart Radio app. Ariana Grande – Problem hit #1 on the AT40.

      Delete
    2. U think Rude is still annoying?
      It's #1 on the Billbard Hot 100 this week, a new #1 at that
      My message to you: Give Rude A Chance!
      -Remy the peacemaker

      Delete
    3. I'm not giving Rude a chance because it's a terrible song with the worst guitar solo ever. It is #1 on iTunes as well.

      Delete
    4. Why you gotta be so Rude?????????
      -Remy

      Delete
  7. The countdown is drawing nigh for you and I to listen to, so I've three words as to what we all should probably do: Expect the unexpected. Anything can happen on the Weekend Countdown, so keep that in mind. (I haven't heard it yet, so no spoilers, just friendly advice.) Thatchos out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love runs out is #1 demons reentered one minute more debuted Classic and radioactive left she looks so perfect is #4 rude is #3 sing is #2 and alone together is #27 I also don't get why they had to make Classic leave
      Ike why didn't Sleeping with a friend or be okay or a birthday leave???
      Also like I expected it was a VERYY interesting countdown!!!

      Delete
  8. The Weekend Countdown, July 19, 2014:

    Songs leaving:

    Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (#43)
    MKTO - Classic (#28)

    Last Week's #1 Song: 5 Seconds of Summer - She Looks So Perfect
    The Countdown
    45. Neon Trees - Sleeping With A Friend (#45)
    44. Katy Perry - Birthday (#44)
    43. Oh Honey - Be Okay (#32)
    42. Jennifer Lopez - First Love (#35)
    41. Imagine Dragons - Demons (RE-ENTRY)
    40. AJR - I'm Ready (#39)
    39. Capital Cities - One Minute More (DEBUT)
    38. Justin Timberlake - Not A Bad Thing (#42)
    37. Sia - Chandelier (#38)
    36. Olly Murs - Dance With Me Tonight (#36)
    35. Jason Derulo - Talk Dirty (#41)
    34. One Direction - You & I (#34)
    33. John Legend - All Of Me (#13)
    32. Coldplay - A Sky Full Of Stars (#21)
    31. Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down (#20)
    30. Halsey - Ghost (#29)
    29. Ingrid Michaelson - Girls Chase Boys (#40)
    28. Chromeo - Jealous (I Ain't With It) (#28)
    27. Fall Out Boy - Alone Together (#27)
    26. Pharrell/Miley Cyrus - Come Get It Bae (#25)
    25. The Summer Set - Lightning In A Bottle (#37)
    24. Kim Cesarion - Undressed (#19)
    23. OneRepublic - Counting Stars (#26)
    22. Disclosure/Sam Smith - Latch (#33)
    21. Bleachers - I Wanna Get Better (#24)
    20. 5 Seconds of Summer - Amnesia (#22)
    19. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne - Rather Be (#27)
    18. Maroon 5 - Maps (#18)
    17. Charli XCX - Boom Clap (#23)
    16. Fall Out Boy - Young Volcanoes (#9)
    15. Calvin Harris - Summer (#17)
    14. Kongos - Come With Me Now (#16)
    13. Tiesto/Matthew Koma - Wasted (#11)
    12. Bastille - Pompeii (#4)
    11. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd - Really Don't Care (#15)
    10. Rixton - Me And My Broken Heart (#10)
    9. Ariana Grande - Problem (#8)
    8. Imagine Dragons - On Top Of The World (#12)
    7. Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong (#7)
    6. Sam Smith - Stay With Me (#10)
    5. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX - Fancy (#5)
    4. 5 Seconds of Summer - She Looks So Perfect (#1)
    3. Magic! - Rude (#3)
    2. Ed Sheeran - Sing (#6)
    1. OneRepublic - Love Runs Out (#2) [1st Week At #1]

    Biggest DRRROOOOPPPPP!!!... Of The Week: John Legend - All Of Me (-20)
    Biggest Jump Of The Week: The Summer Set - Lightning In A Bottle (+12)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very interesting countdown this week. MKTO Classic was just a week away from lasting a year on the countdown
      And THANK THE LORD Radioactive left!
      But to make up for that, Demons reentered
      WHY?????
      Also can someone give me a rating on One Minute More by Capital Cities?
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. In my opinion 9-10 I really like it!!

      Delete
    3. I just heard it on Youtube
      9 out of ten Iagree with u Lance
      -Remy

      Delete
    4. When's ur post coming out?
      -Remy

      Delete
    5. I give that song a 5 out of 10.

      Delete
  9. Hey everyone, I just noticed something. The Pretty Reckless- Heaven Knows left hitbound this week! I wonder why...
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it's still on Hit-Bound. It was the last song to play.

      Delete
    2. Oh, I guess Trance left it off his Hit-bound list (his blog is where I get my hitbound from.)
      When's your post coming out Adrian?
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. I'll put it out in a few minutes but I won't be completely done with it yet.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  10. The BBC Top 40 Countdown is still available online or on the SiriusXM App on BBC Radio 1 at 4PM Eastern Sundays. It doesn't repeat at 9PM like it did on 20 on 20

    ReplyDelete