Saturday, July 19, 2014

OneRepublic (1) – Week Of July 19, 2014


On Thursday, I noticed something different with my first page of SiriusXM stations in my car. The first page consists of SiriusXM Hits 1, 20 on 20, The Pulse, and Alt Nation. However, 20 on 20 was replaced with this new station called Venus. I looked this up to see if 20 on 20 moved to another channel or something. Turns out, it's gone for most likely forever. 20 on 20 always played the newest music out there as well as the BBC Radio 1 Top 40 in the UK every Sunday. This new station however, plays older upbeat pop and R&B songs. The very last song to play on 20 on 20 was David Guetta/Rihanna – Who's That Chick?. This new station is not as good as 20 on 20. And though 20 on 20 is no longer on SiriusXM Radio, it will forever be in our hearts. Before we get to this week’s Fresh 45, here are the songs we’re saying goodbye to this week.


  • MKTO – Classic (#28)
  • Imagine Dragons – Radioactive (#43) [!!!]

Last Week’s #1 Song: 5 Seconds Of Summer – She Looks So Perfect
The Countdown
45. Neon Trees – Sleeping With A Friend (#45)
44. Katy Perry – Birthday (#44)
43. Oh Honey – Be Okay (#32)
42. Jennifer Lopez – First Love (#35)
41. Imagine Dragons – Demons (RE-ENTRY)
40. AJR – I’m Ready (#39) [GO AWAY!!!]
39. Capital Cities – One Minute More (DEBUT)
38. Justin Timberlake – Not A Bad Thing (#42)
37. Sia – Chandelier (#38)
36. Olly Murs – Dance With Me Tonight (#36)
35. Jason Derulo – Talk Dirty (#41)
34. One Direction – You and I (#34)
33. John Legend/Tiësto – All Of Me (#13)
32. Coldplay – A Sky Full Of Stars (#21)
31. Rita Ora – I Will Never Let You Down (#20)
30. Halsey – Ghost (#29)
29. Ingrid Michaelson – Girls Chase Boys (#40)
28. Chromeo – Jealous (I Ain’t With It) (#31)
27. Fall Out Boy – Alone Together (#30)
26. Pharrell/Miley Cyrus – Come Get It Bae (#25)
25. The Summer Set – Lightning In A Bottle (#37)
24. Kim Cesarion – Undressed (#19)
23. OneRepublic – Counting Stars (#26)
22. Disclosure/Sam Smith – Latch (#33)
21. Bleachers – I Wanna Get Better (#24)
20. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Amnesia (#22)
19. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne – Rather Be (#27)
18. Maroon 5 – Maps (#18)
17. Charli XCX – Boom Clap (#23)
16. Fall Out Boy – Young Volcanoes (#9)
15. Calvin Harris – Summer (#17)
14. Kongos – Come With Me Now (#16)
13. Tiësto/Matthew Koma – Wasted (#11)
12. Bastille – Pompeii (#4)
11. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd – Really Don’t Care (#15)
10. Rixton – Me and My Broken Heart (#14)
  9. Ariana Grande – Problem (#8)
  8. Imagine Dragons – On Top Of The World (#12)
  7. Nico and Vinz – Am I Wrong (#7)
  6. Sam Smith – Stay With Me (#10)
  5. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX – Fancy (#5)
  4. 5 Seconds Of Summer – She Looks So Perfect (#1)
  3. Magic! – Rude (#3)
  2. Ed Sheeran – Sing (#6)
  1. OneRepublic – Love Runs Out (#2) [1st Week At #1]

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: John Legend/Tiësto – All Of Me (–20)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: The Summer Set – Lightning In A Bottle (+12)

Looks like I stand corrected about the whole Love Runs Out hitting #1 thing. Well done. You guys proved me wrong.

New Entrants
~ We got an unexpected and unwelcome re-entry from Imagine Dragons – Demons. So only one new entrant.

~ Capital Cities – One Minute More is decent-ish. Definitely not as good as their previous hit Safe and Sound. I doubt they'll hit that height again. For now this song is okay.

American Top 40
~ Ariana Grande/Iggy Azalea – Problem hit #1 on the AT40 this week. Ryan Seacrest quoted, “Iggy Azalea is the first female artist to replace her own song at the top.” I know it’s hard to believe, but that has happened here at the SiriusXM Hits 1 Weekend Countdown. Sometime in 2012, Maroon 5 – One More Night replaced Maroon 5 – Payphone at #1.

~ Nico and Vinz – Am I Wrong hit #2 this week. It made this slow and long journey to the Top 2 without dropping a spot. Impressive.

~ MKTO – Classic just entered the Top 10.

~ Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul – Bailando remains as my favorite song on the AT40.

5 Blurbs Of Summer – She Blurbs So Perfect
~ Ed Sheeran – Sing is #2........

.......

....

Hopefully, this technical error is fixed next week.

~  If The Summer Set – Lightning In A Bottle jumped 10 or less spots, I would’ve gotten the Biggest Jump Of The Week correct as Disclosure/Sam Smith – Latch and Ingrid Michaelson – Girls Chase Boys would’ve tied jumping 11 spots. Congrats to me for predicting those two songs in the correct spots.

~ I’d like to wish a Happy Birthday to Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds Of Summer as his birthday was on Wednesday. Luke, I don’t know if you’re reading this (I highly doubt it), but if you are, everyone here wishes you a happy late birthday. Hope you enjoyed it and hosting the Weekend Countdown this weekend. You and the rest of the band were really great guest hosts. You didn’t rush through it or anything. I like that. Happy Birthday Luke. (BTW, Luke is hottest member of the band in my opinion.)



~ MKTO – Classic was just about to last a year on the countdown. It could’ve been the first song to last a year that didn’t hit #1.

~ Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul – Bailando should debut on Hits 1. It’s my #1 recommendation.

~ AJR – I'm Ready is still here. I can't be the only one annoyed by this!

~ I'm shocked that 5 Seconds Of Summer hosted the countdown, yet their song left the #1 spot. That shows how generous they are in not hogging the #1 spot with their own song. Unlike in early 2012 when One Direction made their own song, What Makes You Beautiful, jump to #1 from #13.

~ I heard Weird Al – Word Crimes on the #YouTube15 with Jenna Marbles this weekend. It's a funny parody of Robin Thicke/Pharrell/T.I. – Blurred Lines. It says how people need to learn how to write normally and not use numbers in their writing unless they're seven. You guys no how people write nowadays. They use the most ridiculous abbreviations ever.

~ The Madden Brothers – We Are Done may be debuting the AT40 soon. Which means it'll probably debut here too. I can't be the only one who finds 0% quality in that song.

~ I made some pretty good estimations with my prediction. I predicted Bastille – Pompeii would be at #11. I predicted Rita Ora – I Will Never Let You Down would be #32. I predicted John Legend/Tiesto – All Of Me would be #34. I predicted Jennifer Lopez – First Love would be #43. And then there are the ones I got right on target including Ingrid Michaelson – Girls Chase Boys, Disclosure/Sam Smith – Latch, Olly Murs – Dance With Me Tonight, Katy Perry – Birthday, Imagine Dragons – Radioactive, 5SOS – Amnesia, and Magic! – Rude.

~ Maroon 5 used to be my favorite band. But ever since I started to get sick of their music, I've been looking for a band who I really enjoy. Then I thought of Big Time Rush. They're a band that makes great music. And they have a hit show which I really enjoy. I watch the show Big Time Rush all the time because it's funny and a lot of times, they perform a new song which I enjoy and end up putting in my music playlist. So those are a few reasons why Big Time Rush could possibly be my fave band. 

~ Nico and Vinz – Am I Wrong hit #1 on the Adult Contemporary Top 40 Chart this week. That should mean it can hit #1 on the countdown soon. Voters, I need your help. Our mission is to get Am I Wrong to #1. Start voting! "Am I Wrong for thinking that this could possibly be #1?"

~ Those of you who have a Facebook account, feel free to add me on Facebook. Click here to go to my profile.

~ The Wutchuwant Countdown will come out later this week as well as a few of my all-time favorite music videos.

~ Apparently, Jason Rearick's countdown blog has been deleted. Not only that, but his entire Google Account was deleted. I highly doubt he did that himself. But now he cannot comment on here unless he recreates the profile, or he comments as an anonymous user. Either way, if you're reading this Jason, can you please tell us what's going on?

My Top 5 Picks
1. Tiësto/Matthew Koma – Wasted
2. Ingrid Michaelson – Girls Chase Boys
3. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Amnesia
4. OneRepublic – Love Runs Out
5. I don’t know...Fall Out Boy – Alone Together??? Who cares?

85 comments:

  1. #5 should be Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd - Really Don't Care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that song. But I also like Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX-Fancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. AJR- I'm Ready absolutely needs to leave NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am freaking sick and tired of that annoying stupid silly kid song!!!!!!
    How the heck is it STILL on the freaking countdown?????
    Like I said, it needs to leave! NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!
    (does that sum things up Adrian?)
    -Remy the I'm Ready hater

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also Undressed needs to jump in order to annoy Lance Warren, who is going to a Braves game I just found out
    Lance, if you are reading this, root for the Braves!
    -Remy (and yes we need to have a party for Radioactive leaving the countdown)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They lost 2-1 but everyone loses :( and if Undressed ever jumps into the top ten I will be SUPER mad!!!

      Delete
  5. I'm throwing a party when AJR – I’m Ready leaves the countdown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm throwing a party when Alone Together/Dance With Me Tonight/Demons exits the countdown
      Why? 2 words: THEY'RE OLD
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. I'm throwing a party when all 4 of those songs leave.

      Delete
  6. All of those songs are old. Olly Murs-Dance With Me Tonight was on this countdown in 2012 and reached number 1 at the end of the year. Fall Out Boy needs to have at least 1 song on the countdown so it can't leave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alone Together can leave though cause Young Volcanoes is on the countdown too.
      _Remy (lol underscore)

      Delete
  7. Alone Together and Demons are OK, but Dance With Me Tonight has gotten old.
    -Trance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it funny how we have a Lance and we have a Trance? Like they rhyme?
      It's funny I think
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Yea it is... Lance and Trance l(LOL)

      Delete
  8. Imagine Dragons-Demons is ok. I would rate it blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adrian, I have good news. AJR-I'm Ready is in the bottom 5! This is Jack Lambert signing off.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry this came into 2 pieces but what were the blurbs in that error?

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Luke Hemmings is so so super HOT! I didn't realize that was him
    This is Remy signing off

    ReplyDelete
  12. Coles Cool Countdown
    1. Ariana Grande/Zedd - Break Free (3) (1st week @ #1)
    2. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX - Fancy (2) (2 weeks @ #1)
    3. Ariana Grande/Iggy Azalea - Problem (1) (8 weeks @ #1)
    4. Ingrid Michaelson - Girls Chase Boys (7)
    5. Maroon 5 - Maps (22)
    6. Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down (6)
    7. Tiësto/Matthew Koma - Wasted (16)
    8. OneRepublic - Love Runs Out (12)
    9. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd - Really Don't Care (5)
    10. Ed Sheeran - Sing (10)
    11. Nico & Vinz - Am I Wrong (4)
    12. Chromeo - Jealous (21)
    13. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne - Rather Be (9)
    14. MAGIC! - Rude (8)
    15. Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass (DEBUT)
    16. Jason Derulo - Trumpets (34)
    17. John Legend/Tiësto - All Of Me (11)
    18. Summer Set - Lightning In A Bottle (19)
    19. Ed Sheeran - Don't (32)
    20. Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora - Black Widow (38)
    21. KONGOS - Come With Me Now (20)
    22. Disclosure/Sam Smith - Latch (13)
    23. Glenn Morrison - Goodbye (14)
    24. Echosmith - Cool Kids (31)
    25. Pretty Reckless - Heaven Knows (DEBUT)
    26. Jennifer Lopez - First Love (15)
    27. 5 Seconds Of Summer - She Looks So Perfect (18)
    28. Bleachers - I Wanna Get Better (23)
    29. Kim Cesarion - Undressed (24)
    30. Nicki Minaj - Pills N Potions (37)
    31. Cris Cab - Liar Liar (35)
    32. Fall Out Boy - Young Volcanoes (25)
    33. Jason Derulo/Snoop Dogg - Wiggle (17)
    34. Charli XCX - Boom Clap (36)
    35. Imagine Dragons - On Top Of The World (33)
    36. X Ambassadors/Jamie N Commons - Jungle (DEBUT)
    37. Jennifer Lopez/Pitbull - Booty (29)
    38. HAIM - The Wire (26)
    39. Coldplay - A Sky Full Of Stars (30)
    40. Tiësto - Red Lights (27)

    Hey guys,I've been looking at this blog but just not commenting so I'm back!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!
      I was wondering where u were! Did u know Jason Rearick deleted his blog?
      -Remy

      Delete
  13. And what's up with Sing in red?!??
    -Cole

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok maybe #2 is a little high ,maybe around 11-12–13 and u really think its that bad?
    -Cole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it was hanging out in the teens, it would be better. But it was getting old anyway.

      Delete
    2. I still like Sing. But Don't (without a doubt) is better
      It is underplayed and Sing is overplayed
      -R_e_m_y

      Delete
  15. Hey Guys! I'm Jason Rearick. I won't comment for a while,but for now here is a quick story of what happened: I had a dream 10x worse than remy about a hacker, and I rarely get scared of dreams,and I got so scared that I deleted everything! I just wanted to let you know everything was ok! (I will sign my name too).

    -Jason

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What was so scary about it that you had to delete your Google Account?

      Delete
    2. I'm just heppy that your blog wasn't hacked and I will miss your blog but thanks for letting us know!

      Delete
    3. OMG I should've never brought it up!!!!!!!
      I'm so sorry Jason!
      I'm going to miss u more than Jack or Lance or even Adrian!!!!!
      -Remy (sniff, sniff, sob)

      Delete
    4. I'm so so really very so sorry everyone. This is all my fault. You see, if I had never brought up my crazy dream, then Jason wouldn't have thought about it and had his dream and got so scared he deleted everything!
      I'm crying right now! D':
      -Remy

      Delete
    5. Don't worry. I am still going to comment for a really long time. I don't know why I had a dream that bad though! I never get that scared of dreams! But anyway, I was worried about you guys too and I am definetly going to keep commenting for a while so don't worry. I forgive you remy for saying that.
      -Jason

      Delete
    6. Jason, will you ever consider making a new blog? (I'm just wondering) and I will really miss your blog :(

      Delete
  16. Thank goodness your safe I wish you good luck and I will miss you. This is Jack Lambert signing off.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hopefully Ed Sheeran-Sing won't reach number 1.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sing is so old. And what is up with the Demons re-entry? THAT SONG IS OLD! well at least radioactive left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and AJR - I'm Ready is still here, i forgot it was on the countdown

      Delete
    2. I totes agree with you blogboy7.
      -Remy

      Delete
  19. I agree with you. I'm happy that 5SOS accepted their downfall and used it to thank the fans for 4 weeks at #1. I'm happy they didn't say: "The #1 song this week goes to....US, B**CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!"
    P.S. I'm actually quite happy with this week's entrants. One Minute More has great potential and might even be better than Safe and Sound. (No offense, but just saying.) Demons might be old, but it's a very good and meaningful song.
    P.P.S. Will Love Never Felt So Good probably be completely shammed on Hits 1? The answer: Mmm...yeah. (pun intended)
    Thatchos out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG that would be so funny!
      -Remy

      Delete
  20. Recomendations for Hits 1:
    Ten Feet Tall- AfroJack/Wrabel
    Scarecrow- Alex & Sierra
    Try- Colbie Caillat
    Bailando- Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul
    Bo$$- Fifth Harmony
    This Is How We Roll- Florida Georgia Line/Jason Derulo
    Dirt- Florida Georgia Line (one or the other)
    Black Widow- Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora
    Tennis Court- Lorde
    Love Never Felt So Good- Michael Jackson/Justin Timberlake
    Dollhouse- Melanie Martinez
    Something Bad- Miranda Lambert/Carrie Underwood
    Forever Love- Robin Thicke/AfroJack
    Life of The Party- Shawn Mendes
    Na Na- Trey Songz

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hit-Bound:
    All About That Bass- Meghan Trainor
    Superbad- Jesse McCartney
    We Are Done- The Madden Brothers
    Girls- The 1975
    Love Robbery- Kalin & Myles
    Habits (Stay High)- Tove Lo
    Trumpets- Jason Derulo
    Break Free- Ariana Grande/Zedd
    Pills N Potions- Nicki Minaj
    Don't- Ed Sheeran
    Somebody Loves You- Betty Who
    Jungle- X Ambassadors/Jamie N Commons
    Cool Kids- Echosmith
    Liar, Liar- Cris Cab

    #1 Recomendations:(tie)
    Bo$$- Fifth Harmony
    Life of The Party- Shawn Mendes

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jenna Marbles YouTube 15:
    Hopeful- Bars & Melody
    Rude- Magic!
    Time- Jungle
    Problem- Rixton (Ariana Grande cover)
    Fancy- Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX
    Word Crimes- Wierd Al Yankovic (Robin Thicke Blurred Lines parody)
    Maps- Maroon 5
    Never Have I Ever- Meghan Nicole
    Chandelier- Sia
    Scarecrow- Alex & Sierra
    Stay With Me- Sam Smith
    All About That Bass- Meghan Trainor
    Dirt- Florida Georgia Line
    Kisses For Breakfast- Melissa Steel

    ReplyDelete
  23. Recomendarions are Michael Jackson/Justin Timberlake-Love Never Felt So Good,Enrique Igleasias-Bailando and DJ Snake/Lil Jon-Turn Down For What and Sam Smith-How Will I Know.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Everyone likes recommendations. What songs from Hitbound will debut this week?

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am going to post a Fresh 10 every Saturday from now on. Fresh 10 is 10 songs every week that are either songs that I like or a trending song on Youtube/Hits 1. But I need approval of Mr. Carrazco (that's YOU Adrian) first in order to do it. Whattya say?
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any recommendations for the Fresh 10?
      (BESIDES LIFE OF THE PARTY)
      -Remy

      Delete
  26. I think Adrian will be ok Remy. This is Jack Lambert signing off.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Why not Life Of The Party. That is a very good song by a 16 year old singer Shawn Mendes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's only 16???????
      OMG
      well I do want Life Of The Party on there, but I was saying some other song would be fine because I bet the first song Adrian would say would be Life Of The Party he likes it that much
      -Remy

      Delete
  28. You know what I like that song too. Oh by the way, I have some bad news, I just heard Lorde-Team. I hope that song wouldn't renter for a 4th time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can't re enter. It can only re-enter 2 other times and DTHNOB 3 times, so if it were to re-enter, it would break the Re-enter/DTHNOB law.
      -Remy

      Delete
  29. I'm STILL the only person who actually likes Team.

    ReplyDelete
  30. You really do? I am surprised trance. You want it to renter for a 4th or 5th time?

    ReplyDelete
  31. AJR-I'm ready in terms of my opinion is bad. But I have a brother named Jake that is 6 years old. And he likes that song. Every day I always put that song on my iPad for him. This is Jack Lambert signing off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HATE I'M READY!!!!!!!!!
      -Remy

      Delete
  32. Oh I know everybody hates that song. It is known for Worst song on the countdown. This is Jack Lambert signing off.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Remember I am still taking recommendations for the Fresh 10, so if any of you have a song you like... tell me, and I will be sure to include it in the Fresh 10.
    Adrian, Lance, Trance, Jack... any of you?
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say Enrique Iglesias ft. Sean Paul – Bailando.

      Delete
    2. Bo$$- Fifth Harmony
      Scarecrow- Alex & Sierra
      Na Na- Trey Songz
      All About That Bass- Meghan Trainor
      Dirt- Florida Georgia Line

      Delete
    3. I've never heard of the first two, Bo$$ and Scarecrow
      Na Na I know hit #1 on Lance's top 45, I absolutely LOVE All About That Bass, and oh yeah, one other rule about the Fresh 10, it can't include country songs (but I do agree Dirt is a good/okay song.
      -Fresh 10 Remy

      Delete
    4. I have to!!
      1. Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora- Black Widow (#23) on iTunes
      2. T.I./Iggy Azalea- No Mediocre (#56) on iTunes

      Delete
    5. 1. 5 Seconds of Summer - Everything I Didn't Say
      2. Foxes - Youth

      Delete
    6. capital cities - one minute more
      Meghan trainor - all about that bass
      ed sheeran - don't

      Delete
    7. Thanks for all the recommendations guys!
      -Fresh 10 Remy

      Delete
    8. Look up Scarecrow- Alex & Sierra and Bo$$- Fifth Harmony! You won't be disappointed! I'm really surprised you haven't heard Bo$$. Its on Billboard and iTunes.

      Delete
  34. How it is. I like Enrique Igleasias-Bailando. I HATE Meghan Trqinor-All About That Bass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Finally, someone who has the same opinions as me.

      Delete
  35. Yeah Adrian we have so e song stuff in common. This is Jack Lambert signing off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adrian and I don't have similar opinions though...

      Delete
  36. Are you kidding? I LOVE All About That Bass!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  37. All About That Bass is one of the best songs of the year! It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Here are my predictions for this week:
    Out:
    Sleeping With A Friend- Neon Trees
    First Love- Jennifer Lopez
    Demons- Imagine Dragons

    In:
    All About That Bass- Meghan Trainor
    We Are Done- The Madden Brothers
    Jungle- X Ambassadors/Jamie N Commons

    Songs I hope enter Hit-Bound:
    Bo$$- Fifth Harmony
    Life of The Party- Shawn Mendes
    Scarecrow- Alex & Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  39. Let's all say goodbye to Neon Trees-Sleeping With A Friend. I am sad that Jenifer Lopez-First Love is leaving. It is a very good song. Hurray for Imagine Dragons-Demons!!! Ugh Meghan Trainor-All About That Bass will be debuting. I sure hope u are wrong about that Dylan George. I do not like Meghan Trainor-All About That Bass. I love X Ambassadors/Jamie N Commons-Jungle

    ReplyDelete
  40. Why does everyone hate All About That Bass? I know I love it, Lance loves it, Dylan George loves it (isn't that right Dylan?)
    So to all Meghan Trainor haters: (sticks tongue out and folds arms) (and shakes head)
    -Remy (really guys)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THIS GIRL CAN’T SING!!! :P

      Delete
    2. To Adrian,
      If you don't start liking All About That Bass or Rude or Jealous (I ain't with it), then I'm not gonna be your friend anymore :P
      So there
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. Jealous is getting better after repeated listens. Rude however is still an automatic station-changer. And I'm sorry to say that All About That Bass is never going to be good. It's gonna be another AJR – I’m Ready.

      Delete
    4. Rude is currently #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, in case you don't know. And yeah I kinda figured you'd say that about All About That Bass. I'm Ready is getting more and more airplay everywhere else sadly D:
      I was jk about the friend part. We're still friends no matter what!
      I'm glad you are starting to like I ain't with it/Jealous. That is a good song, and have you seen the music vid for Come Get It Bae?
      This is Remy signing off

      Delete
    5. Yeah I saw the music vid for Come get it Bae!!!! Also, later today I will have a blog update post and my countdown prediction should (hopefully) be out today!!! See you all late!!!

      Delete
  41. The BBC Top 40 Countdown is still available online or on the SiriusXM App on BBC Radio 1 at 4PM Eastern Sundays. It doesn't repeat at 9PM like it did on 20 on 20

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like BBC Radio 1. The top 40 countdown is a good countdown

    ReplyDelete
  43. Songs that are instant channel change for me:
    Me & My Broken Heart- Rixton
    Birthday- Katy Perry
    Pompeii- Bastille
    Dance With Me Tonight- Olly Murs
    Demons- Imagine Dragons
    I'm Ready- AJR
    I Wanna Get Better- Bleachers
    Ghost- Halsey
    You & I- One Direction
    All of Me- John Legend/Tiesto
    Alone Together- Fall Out Boy
    Summer- Calvin Harris
    On Top of The World- Imagine Dragons

    ReplyDelete