Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Mid-Week News

Welcome to Mid-Week News. We will begin with my Top 12 favorite music videos. I apologize for not getting this out sooner but my internet was down. But now it's up and running again. So here we go.


12. Rita Ora – I Will Never Let You Down - It's a fun song and video. Not much to describe about it.
Link To Video

11. One Direction – What Makes You Beautiful - This was back then when One Direction was really hot.
Link To Video

10. Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul – Bailando - This is a fun video in a way.
Link To Video

9. OneRepublic – Love Runs Out - It doesn't really make sense. But it's interesting.
Link To Video

8. Avicii/Aloe Blacc – Wake Me Up - I like where this video was going. It starts off with two girls who don't fit in with the people around them. But then they find their people and end up at an Avicii concert.
Link To Video

7. Eminem/Rihanna – The Monster - It's Eminem looking back at his past. You have to love this video.
Link To Video

6. Blake Shelton – Sure Be Cool If You Did - The country artist has done well with this song and video.
Link To Video

5. One Direction – Story Of My Life - One of One Direction's best.
Link To Video

4. Ariana Grande – Problem - I couldn't care less about Ariana Grande. I was just staring at those boys that were the back-up dancers
Link To Video

3. Nico and Vinz – Am I Wrong - This song and video has such a meaning to it. I just love it.
Link To Video

2. Avicii/Dan Tyminski – Hey Brother - This also has a really good meaning to it.
Link To Video

1. Maroon 5 – Maps - By the end of the video, you'll know what was going on. It starts off going backwards and shows how everything leads up to what we see in the beginning of the video.
Link To Video


~ I used to have a crush on Austin Mahone. But now I'm starting to get a crush on Jesse McCartney. I've listened to his new album, In Technicolor. And it's really good. Here are two pics of Jesse that I found really hot.

Displaying photo 1.PNG

Displaying photo 2.JPG


~ Now here's what's going on with iTunes at the moment.

Displaying photo.PNG

That's right everyone. Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass is #2, which I am really angry about. #4 is the lowest Magic! – Rude has been in a long time after a long run at #1. Nico and Vinz – Am I Wrong remains in the Top 10. Now let's check out the music videos.

Displaying photo.PNG

The #1 music video is annoyingly Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass. That music video is completely offensive to people who are naturally skinny. Weird Al Yankovic – Word Crimes is #3. That video is catchy. I don't think Pharrell – Come Get It Bae is a good enough video to be #6 on iTunes. And Happy is still in the Top 10. I'm shocked Nico and Vinz – Am I Wrong is #21. That music video is amazing and should be in the Top 10.

~ Now here are the songs on the Weekend Countdown that need to leave because they're bad or old.

  • Cher Lloyd – Sirens
  • Meghan Trainor – All About That Bass
  • Jason Derulo – Talk Dirty
  • AJR – I'm Ready
  • OneRepublic – Counting Stars
  • Justin Timberlake – Not A Bad Thing
  • Bastille – Pompeii
  • Chromeo – Jealous (I Ain't With It)
  • Rixton – Me and My Broken Heart
  • Ed Sheeran – Sing
  • Magic! – Rude

~ And now it's time to announce the song of 2014 based on your votes in the summer polls. The song of 2014 is....................


  • OneRepublic – Love Runs Out

~ Thanks for the votes and that wraps up this week's edition of Mid-Week news. I'm working on my personal Top 45 chart. When it's done, I'll add the link here.

6 comments:

  1. Coles Cool Countdown
    1. Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass (15) (1st week@#1)
    2. Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora - Black Widow (20)
    3. Ariana Grande/Zedd - Break Free (1) (1 week @ #1)
    4. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX - Fancy (2) (2 weeks @ #1)
    5. Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down (6)
    6. Maroon 5 - Maps (5)
    7. Ed Sheeran - Don't (19)
    8. Ingrid Michaelson - Girls Chase Boys (4)
    9. Ariana Grande/Iggy Azalea - Problem (3) (8 weeks @ #1)
    10. Ed Sheeran - Sing (10)
    11. Nico And Vinz - Am I Wrong (11)
    12. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd - Really Don't Care (9)
    13. Chromeo - Jealous (12)
    14. Tiësto/Matthew Koma - Wasted (7)
    15. Pretty Reckless - Heaven Knows (25)
    16. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne - Rather Be (13)
    17. KONGOS - Come With Me Now (21)
    18. Jason Derulo - Trumpets (16)
    19. Echosmith - Cool Kids (24)
    20. John Legend/Tiësto - All Of Me (17)
    21. Charli XCX - Boom Clap (34)
    22. Summer Set - Lightning In A Bottle (18)
    23. Nicki Minaj - Pills N Potions (30)
    24. Becky G - Shower (DEBUT)
    25. Bleachers - I Wanna Get Better (28)
    26. Kim Cesarion - Undressed (29)
    27. MAGIC! - Rude (14)
    28. Cris Cab - Liar Liar (31)
    29. X Ambassadors/Jamie N Commons - Jungle (36)
    30. Fall Out Boy - Young Volcanoes (32)
    31. Jennifer Lopez/Pitbull - Booty (37)
    32. Jennifer Lopez - First Love (26)
    33. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang (DEBUT)
    34. OneRepublic - Love Runs Out (8)
    35. Coldplay - A Sky Full Of Stars (39)
    36. Kalin And Myles - Love Robbery (DEBUT)
    37. Glenn Morrison - Goodbye (23)
    38. Disclosure/Sam Smith - Latch (22)
    39. Capital Cities - One Minute More (DEBUT)
    40. 5 Seconds Of Summer - She Looks So Perfect (27)

    Sorry Adrian bout #1 I lovveeee it soo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are my thoughts for the songs that have to leave the weekend countdown
    45. Me and My Mom love this song! My Mom is very happy that song reentered the countdown.
    39. I hate this song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 38. I like this song but it is getting a little bit overplayed.
    33. I have a 6 year old brother named Jake and I put that song on my iPad everyday for him.
    30. PLEASE LEAVE The COUNTDOWN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 31. I like this song.
    28. Same as 30.
    27. Same as 31.
    15. I am getting sick of this song.



    ReplyDelete
  5. 9. Same as 15
    5. This song is getting extremely overplayed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Songs that need to leave the weekend countdown:
    Sleeping With A Friend- Neon Trees
    Birthday- Katy Perry
    Be Okay- Oh Honey
    Alone Together- Fall Out Boy
    Talk Dirty- Jason Derulo
    All of Me- John Legend/Tiesto
    Ghost- Halsey
    I'm Ready- AJR
    Not A Bad Thing- Justin Timberlake
    Counting Stars- One Republic
    Pompeii- Bastille
    On Top of The World- Imagine Dragons
    Me & My Broken Heart- Rixton
    Summer- Calvin Harris
    I Wanna Get Better- Bleachers
    Sing- Ed Sheeran
    Young Volcanoes- Fall Out Boy

    ReplyDelete