Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hits 1 Song Recommendations

Here are some songs I think would be a great addition to the SiriusXM Hits 1 playlist. Enjoy!


  • Afrojack/Wrabel – Ten Feet Tall - This is a great dance song that is on the American Top 40. So it should be here too.

  • Pitbull/John Ryan – Fireball - I know I'm not a huge fan of Mr. Worldwide. But this song is really catchy and his rapping actually fits in.

  • Lady Antebellum – Bartender - A very catchy country song that should get some more recognition.

  • Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora – Black Widow - Rita Ora's part is really catchy and Azalea's part is good too.

  • Daughtry – Battleships - You can't go wrong with Daughtry. This guy can sing!

  • Neon Trees – Text Me In The Morning - This song is catchy like every song from Neon Trees.

  • Alex and Sierra – Scarecrow - I first heard this on The Pulse and I thought it was good.

  • Florida Georgia Line (/Jason Derulo)/Luke Bryan – This Is How We Roll - I don't mind if Hits 1 plays the version with Jason Derulo or the one without him.

  • Jesse McCartney – The Other Guy - I realize Superbad is still on Hit-Bound. But this is a great song that should be the hit after Superbad. A lot of people say it's their favorite song from the album, In Technicolor.

  • Troye Sivan – Happy Little Pill - I've been watching this guy's YouTube channel without any idea that he sings. I started watching his YouTube channel when I stumbled upon his Coming Out video where he told us that he's gay. I found his song Happy Little Pill in his new EP called TRXYE. It's amazing. Take a listen to it. The song is incredible.

  • Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul – Bailando - It's Enrique Iglesias people! It should debut soon. It's on the AT40. And it's a great song. Well done Enrique and Sean Paul.

  • Shawn Mendes – Life Of The Party - I get that this song is slow. But this is a 15 year old* who can really sing. I love the meaning to the song and especially the lyrics. It's a fantastic song that should definitely debut.

~ Thanks for reading guys. Hopefully you enjoyed my input on what should be played on SiriusXM Hits 1. My personal Top 45 Chart is out! Click here to check it out and find out is Shawn Mendes – Life Of The Party will hold #1 for a second week in a row.

*He's 15 now. But he'll be turning 16 very soon.

8 comments:

  1. Where's Bo$$- Fifth Harmony?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend a song called Riptide by Vance Joy, it's a good song I think
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I have some good news. Happy Little Pill debuted the Billboard 100 this week.
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top Hit-bound recommendations:
    Black Widow
    Bang Bang
    Scarecrow (even though I haven't heard it yet)
    Bailando
    -Remy again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hits 1 Recommendations:
    Ten Feet Tall- AfroJack/Wrabel
    Scarecrow- Alex & Sierra
    Shower- Becky G
    Try- Colbie Caillat
    Battleships- Daughtry
    Bailando- Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul
    Arrows- Fences/Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
    Bo$$- Fifth Harmony
    Dirt- Florida Georgia Line
    This Is How We Roll- Florida Georgia Line/Jason Derulo/Luke Bryan
    Black Widow- Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora
    This How We Do- Katy Perry
    Hideaway- Kiesza
    Tennis Court- Lorde
    Life of The Party- Shawn Mendes
    Na Na- Trey Songz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard Life Of The Party on Hits 1 in early July, and Adrian, I heard Fireball - Pitbull/John Ryan last night.

      Delete
  6. A hits 1 recommendation Fall out boy-save rock N roll

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh really Trance? I have not been listening to hits 1 lately. This is Jack Lambert signing off.

    ReplyDelete