Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Hit 45 Chart – Nico and Vinz (2) – Week Of July 12, 2014

Out Of The Countdown:


  • John Legend/Tiësto – All Of Me (#28)
  • Rixton – Me and My Broken Heart (#32)
  • Shakira – Empire (#42)
  • Imagine Dragons – On Top Of The World (#41)
  • DJ Snake/Lil Jon – Turn Down For What (#44)

Last Week’s #1 Song: Sam Smith – Stay With Me
The Countdown
1. Nico and Vinz – Am I Wrong (#2) [2nd Week At #1]


2. Phillip Phillips – Raging Fire (#7)



3. Shawn Mendes – Life Of The Party (DEBUT)


4. 5 Seconds Of Summer – She Looks So Perfect (#4) [1 Week At #1]


5. Coldplay/Avicii – A Sky Full Of Stars (#6)


6. OneRepublic – Love Runs Out (#3)


7. Sam Smith – Stay With Me (#1) [1 Week At #1]


8. Michael Jackson/Justin Timberlake – Love Never Felt So Good (#19)


9. Ariana Grande – Problem (#10)


10. Kongos – Come With Me Now (#12)


11. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX – Fancy (#9)


12. Ingrid Michaelson – Girls Chase Boys (#17)


13. Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul – Bailando (#22)


14. Tiësto/Matthew Koma – Wasted (#14)


15. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Amnesia (#15)


16. Charli XCX – Boom Clap (#36)


17. Linkin Park/Rakim – Guilty All The Same (#5)


18. Lorde – Tennis Court (#18)


19. Tove Lo – Habits (Stay High) (#30)


20. Bleachers – I Wanna Get Better (#37)


21. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd – Really Don’t Care (#40)


22. Rita Ora – I Will Never Let You Down (#33)


23. Calvin Harris – Summer (#8)


24. Jesse McCartney – Superbad (DEBUT)


25. Maroon 5 – Maps (#12)


26. Neon Trees – Sleeping With A Friend (#31) [2 Weeks At #1]


27. Jennifer Lopez – First Love (#21)


28. Katy Perry – Birthday (#20)


29. Katy Tiz – The Big Bang (#38)


30. One Direction – You and I (#26)


31. Austin Mahone – Mmm Yeah (#35) [7 Weeks At #1]


32. Avicii/Dan Tyminski – Hey Brother (#43) [3 Weeks At #1]


33. Disclosure/Sam Smith – Latch (#11)


34. Afrojack/Wrabel – Ten Feet Tall (DEBUT)


35. Magic! – Rude (#25)


36. Lady Antebellum – Bartender (DEBUT)


37. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne – Rather Be (#34)


38. Paramore – Ain't It Fun (#29)


39. Calvin Harris and Alesso/Hurts – Under Control (#23) [2 Weeks At #1]


40. Sia – Chandelier (#16)


41. Glenn Morrison/Islove – Goodbye (#27)


42. Austin Mahone – Secret (#24)


43. 4Count – Epic (DEBUT) 


44. Justin Timberlake – Not A Bad Thing (#45)


45. Arctic Monkeys – Do I Wanna Know? (#39)


Biggest Drop Of The Week: Sia – Chandelier (–24)

Biggest Rise Of The Week: Charli XCX – Boom Clap (+20)


Future Hitz:


  • Echosmith – Cool Kids
  • Kalin and Myles – Love Robbery
  • Ariana Grande/Zedd – Break Free
  • Cris Cab/Pharrell Williams – Liar Liar
  • Halsey – Ghost
  • X Ambassadors/Jamie N Commons – Jungle
  • American Authors – Believer
  • Bastille – Bad Blood
  • Pharrell/Miley Cyrus – Come Get It Bae
  • Fifth Harmony – Bo$$
  • Florida Georgia Line – Dirt
  • Becky G – Shower
Displaying photo.JPG
  • Mayra Veronica – Mama Mia

43 comments:

  1. How come this post is on this blog? It should be on your Hit 45 blog
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok. Do not worry I think you like Nico/Vinz-Am InWrong

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason Rearick, did you delete your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it says that the blog cannot be found???

      Delete
  4. Jason Rearicks what happened?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is very weird I was going to look at his blog and it said it has been deleted??

      Delete
    2. JASON REARICK DELETED HIS BLOG???????????????????????
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. How am I gonna get to Lance's blog now?
      -Remy

      Delete
    4. You can get to my blog here: http://hiits1weekendcountdown.blogspot.com

      Also when you get to my blog don't forget to vote for the WhatUWant countdown!!! I hope it's not hard to get to my blog!!!

      Delete
    5. Undressed isn't on the list... (I know why :)
      So I'm not voting just to annoy you!
      -Remy

      Delete
  5. BTW, did anyone notice a song debuted at #3?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you like Life of the Party THAT much, huh?
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. I think it's a little slow... I would put it in blue, cause it's decent-ish.
      5 out of 10, as I would rank it.
      And I fear my worst nightmare is coming true: Jason's blog has been deleted.
      NOOOOOOOOO!
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. Adrian could you put my blog on your extra blogs list?? I think it would be a helpful thing to people that view my blog because Jason (deleted) his.

      Delete
    4. Yeah, it'd be good if you did that (because his blog is better than mine and mine's on your extra blogs list).

      Delete
    5. Your blog is great to!!!:)

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Lance's blog is on the blog list! Now I can easily access my 3rd favorite blog!
    2nd is Jasons
    1st is this one
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Remy, I honestly don't care if mine is 1st 2nd or 3rd I just care that you view it!!!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, the only problem is that with Jason's blog not there anymore, Lance's blog is technically #2 on the list, so yeah...
      -Remy (you are soooo funny Adrian :)

      Delete
    3. I wish I could put a smiley emoji in this comment :/
      -Remy

      Delete
    4. (sighing emoji)
      Hey, next month I'm going to see One Direction in concert! Along with... (wait for it) 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!!!!!!!! Isn't that cool? EEE, I'm so excited!
      -Remy (it's called the Where We Are tour)

      Delete
    5. Wow. You're really lucky! I would love 1D and 5SOS in concert.

      Delete
    6. I have a celeb crush on one of the boys from 5SOS, so... I'm a total fangirl when it comes to that.
      And when they get to Amnesia... (crying emoji)
      -Remy

      Delete
    7. I kinda do too. I think Luke Hemmings is really hot.

      Delete
    8. I think all of them are hot!!!
      As in, cute hot
      I also loooooove Harry Styles! (haha, ur face when u read this)
      -Remy (also I'm obsessed with emojis, if u can't already tell XD)

      Delete
    9. Oh and Louis Tomilson is the ugliest
      -Remy

      Delete
    10. @Remy Where are you going for the concert?

      Delete
    11. Philadelphia
      I do not have a Twitter account! Or was that a mistke, putting @ in front of my name?
      -Remy (ur cool too Trance)

      Delete
    12. I put @ so people would know I was talking to you. Also, I'm going to 1D and 5SOS in DC on August 11.

      Delete
  8. I love this song called Good Girls by 5SOS!!! Also I like one minute more by Cappital Cities!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is One Minute More on Hit bound?
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. I don't know. I never heard it on Hit-Bound.

      Delete
    3. No Remy, but it's got a lot of airplay this week and I think it will debut!! Also Demons has got a lot of airplay and I think it will re enter!!! �� (smiling emoji) I love emojis to I use a lot when I text!!! That's cool that your going to go see 1D and 5SOS Ion concert. Last June my cousin Mckenzie went to a 1D and 5SOS and since my brothers were gone and my dad was out of town I had to go becuase my mom took my cousin and even though I'm one of those boys who hates... Boy bands (besides 5SOS) it was pretty fun so I hope you have a great time!!!!������ oh and sorry for the HUGEEEE comment.
      - Lance

      Delete
    4. Oh, it's okay Lance. I like big comments.
      And I voted for the whatUwant countdown Amnesia! (if that makes sence)
      So yeah... One Minute more might be debuting
      But Arg! Demons is reentering
      Why??????????
      -Remy (ur cool Lance)

      Delete
    5. Thanks Remy :)
      -Lance (thanks for voting!!!)

      Delete
    6. U do not have to sign your name, I already know who u are. :)
      -Remy

      Delete
    7. I know!!! I just felt like it!! :)

      Delete
  9. What is 1 minute more?

    ReplyDelete