Friday, July 4, 2014

5 Seconds Of Summer (3) – Week Of July 4, 2014


Happy 4th of July!!! On this special edition of the Sirius XM Hits 1 Weekend Countdown, we had a bunch of bonus summer hits from previous years. Don’t be surprised to see a bunch of previous hits. Before we get to this week’s Fresh 45, here are the songs we’re saying goodbye to this week.


  • American Authors – Best Day Of My Life (#30)
  • Katy Perry – Dark Horse (#35)
  • Haim – The Wire (#43)
  • Cher Lloyd – Sirens (#45)

Last Week’s #1 Song: 5 Seconds Of Summer – She Looks So Perfect
The Countdown
45. Neon Trees – Sleeping With A Friend (#24)
44. One Direction – You and I (#11)
Bonus Summer Hit: Zedd/Foxes – Clarity (2013)
43. Glenn Morrison/Islove – Goodbye (#23)
42. Fall Out Boy – Alone Together (#34)
41. Jason Derulo/Snoop Dogg – Wiggle (#32)
Bonus Summer Hit: Macklemore and Ryan Lewis/Ray Dalton – Can’t Hold Us (2013)
40. Justin Timberlake – Not A Bad Thing (#28)
39. Chromeo – Jealous (I Ain’t With It) (DEBUT)
Bonus Summer Hit: LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem (2011)
38. AJR – I’m Ready (#33)
37. OneRepublic – Counting Stars (#37)
Bonus Summer Hit: One Direction – What Makes You Beautiful (2012)
36. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne – Rather Be (#41)
35. Olly Murs – Dance With Me Tonight (#42)
Bonus Summer Hit: Karmin – Brokenhearted (2012)
34. Disclosure/Sam Smith – Latch (#29)
33. Imagine Dragons – Radioactive (#39)
32. Jennifer Lopez – First Love (#27)
Bonus Summer Hit: David Guetta/Sia – Titanium (2012)
31. Bastille – Pompeii (#10)
30. Rita Ora – I Will Never Let You Down (DEBUT)
29. Jason Derulo – Talk Dirty (#44)
Bonus Summer Hit: Ke$ha – TiK-ToK (2010)
28. Katy Perry – Birthday (#17)
27. Pharrell Williams/Miley Cyrus – Come Get It Bae (DEBUT)
26. MKTO – Classic (#40)
Bonus Summer Hit: Icona Pop/Charli XCX – I Love It (2013)
25. Halsey – Ghost (#21)
24. Oh Honey – Be Okay (#22)
Bonus Summer Hit: Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen – Good Time (2012)
23. Sia – Chandelier (#25)
22. Bleachers – I Wanna Get Better (#20)
21. Charli XCX – Boom Clap (#36)
Bonus Summer Hit: Katy Perry – California Gurls (2010)
20. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Amnesia (DEBUT)
19. Kim Cesarion – Undressed (#16)
18. Coldplay/Avicii – A Sky Full Of Stars (#25)
17. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd – Really Don’t Care (#31)
Bonus Summer Hit: Flo Rida/Sia – Wild Ones (2012)
16. Kongos – Come With Me Now (#18)
15. Tiësto/Matthew Koma – Wasted (#38)
Bonus Summer Hit: JTX – Love In America (2011)
14. Maroon 5 – Maps (#19)
13. Calvin Harris – Summer (#12)
12. Sam Smith – Stay With Me (#13)
Bonus Summer Hit: Avicii/Aloe Blacc – Wake Me Up (2013)
11. Fall Out Boy – Young Volcanoes (#14)
10. Ariana Grande – Problem (#15)
Bonus Summer Hit: Nicki Minaj – Starships (2012)
  9. Rixton – Me and My Broken Heart (#4)
  8. Nico and Vinz – Am I Wrong (#7)
  7. Ed Sheeran – Sing (#8)
Bonus Summer Hit: Florida Georgia Line – Cruise (2013)
  6. John Legend/Tiësto – All Of Me (#9)
  5. Imagine Dragons – On Top Of The World (#6)
Bonus Summer Hit: Katy Perry – Firework (2011)
  4. Magic! – Rude (#3)
  3. OneRepublic – Love Runs Out (#2)
  2. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX – Fancy (#5)
  1. 5 Seconds Of Summer – She Looks So Perfect (#1) [3rd Week At #1]

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: One Direction – You and I (–33)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Tiësto/Matthew Koma – Wasted (+23)

New Entrants
~ We got two good and two bad. Let’s get the two bad over with. Chromeo – Jealous (I Ain’t With It) debuted and it is rather annoying. I read reader Lance Warren's opinion on the song and he said he likes it because it has a 70’s feel to it. That's exactly why I don’t like it. I feel like there should've been more work on the vocals because the vocals in the chorus are the worst part. Maybe this will grow on me. Maybe it won’t. We’ll see.

~ Our other bad entrant comes from Pharrell. Come Get It Bae is another Happy to me. Also, I'm extremely tired of Pharrell’s voice. And Miley Cyrus doesn’t make it any better! I hope this will be another Jason Derulo/Snoop Dogg – Wiggle.

~ Rita Ora – I Will Never Let You Down (finally) debuted the countdown. I’m very happy about that! It has great vocals and a great dance beat. Hopefully, it'll last a while.

~ Finally, we have 5 Seconds Of Summer – Amnesia. First of all, we haven't had a debut that high in a long time. Second, it’s a good song. I didn't really expect it to be a slow-tempo(sad) song. I kinda expected another She Looks So Perfect. It's good but I sad song isn't really what I want. But I'll take it.

Ranking Of New Entrants:
1. 5 Seconds Of Summer – Amnesia
2. Rita Ora – I Will Never Let You Down
3. Pharrell Williams/Miley Cyrus – Come Get It Bae
4. Chromeo – Jealous (I Ain't With It)

Blurb With Me
~ I didn't expect Kim Cesarion to be the Hits 1 Artist To Follow. I kinda thought he was already popular worldwide.

~ This hottie who used to be my celebrity crush is back with a new song on Hit-Bound. That artist and song is Jesse McCartney – Superbad. That song is fantastic! New favorite song on Hit-Bound!

~ Another great new addition to Hit-Bound is Ariana Grande/Zedd – Break Free. I first heard it when I was listening to Hits 1 with Mikey Piff late at night on Thursday.

~ It’s about time Haim – The Wire left.

~ AJR – I’m Ready needs to leave and Kim Cesarion – Undressed needs to jump into the Top 10 to annoy Lance Warren.

~ Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX – Fancy is at #2. I'm going to remind everyone that it’s not gonna reach #1.

~ Ariana Grande – Problem is in the Top 10 (finally).

~ Just so everyone knows, I don't hate Kim Cesarion – Undressed. I actually kinda like it. I just don't really like the chorus. I really like the beginning though.

~ Talk about quick drops to the bottom of the countdown for Neon Trees – Sleeping With A Friend and One Direction – You and I.

~ Sadly, Glenn Morrison/Islove – Goodbye looks like it’ll be leaving soon after an extended stay in the teens.

~ I love how we had a bunch of hits from previous summers in this week's countdown. We got them all from The Morning Mash Up, Mikey Piff, Kid Kelly, and Tommy West.

~ Alright guys. We got one huge announcement coming up. But first, your wutchuwant countdown. Here we go. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.


  • Shakira – Empire (#26)
  • Eminem/Rihanna – The Monster (#32)
  • Jason Derulo – Talk Dirty (#35)
  • Justin Timberlake – Not A Bad Thing (#36)
  • Kalin and Myles – Love Robbery (#40)

Last Week's #1 Song: Sia – Chandlier. Will it hold #1 for a second time in a row? You'll have to hang on and find out.
The Countdown

45. The Pretty Reckless – Heaven Knows (#43)
44. OneRepublic – Counting Stars (#41)
43. Katy Tiz – The Big Bang (DEBUT)
42. Kim Cesarion – Undressed (#39)
41. Katy Perry – Dark Horse (#38)
40. Katy Perry – Birthday (#37)
39. Bastille – Bad Blood (DEBUT)
38. Afrojack/Wrabel – Ten Feet Tall (DEBUT)
37. John Legend/Tiesto – All Of Me (#23)
36. Jennifer Lopez – First Love (#22)
35. Halsey – Ghost (#20)
34. Haim – The Wire (#34)
33. Ellie Goulding – Beating Heart (#31)
32. Bleachers – I Wanna Get Better (#29)
31. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne – Rather Be (DEBUT)
30. Paramore – Ain't It Fun (#42)
29. Neon Trees – Sleeping With A Friend (#14)
28. Rita Ora – I Will Never Let You Down (#44)
27. Sam Smith – Stay With Me (#3)
26. One Direction – You and I (#15)
25. Lorde – Tennis Court (#25)
24. Disclosure/Sam Smith – Latch (#18)
23. Rixton – Me and My Broken Heart (#45)
22. Glenn Morrison/Islove – Goodbye (#33)
21. Fall Out Boy – Young Volcanoes (#12)
20. Echosmith – Cool Kids (#11)
19. Charli XCX – Boom Clap (DEBUT)
18. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd – Really Don't Care (#5)
17. Bastille – Pompeii (#17)
16. Tiesto/Matthew Koma – Wasted (#27)
15. Kongos – Come With Me Now (#24)
14. Jason Derulo/Snoop Dogg – Wiggle (#13)
13. Imagine Dragons – On Top Of The World (#21)
12. DJ Snake/Lil Jon – Turn Down For What (#10)
11. 5 Seconds Of Summer – She Looks So Perfect (#9)
10. Sia – Chandelier (#1) [1 Week At #1]
  9. Nico and Vinz – Am I Wrong (#2)
  8. Ed Sheeran – Sing (#19)
  7. Calvin Harris – Summer (#30)
  6. Ariana Grande – Problem (#28)
  5. OneRepublic – Love Runs Out (#16)
  4. Maroon 5 – Maps (#8)
  3. Magic! – Rude (#7)
  2. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX – Fancy (#6)
  1. Coldplay/Avicii – A Sky Full Of Stars (#4) [1st Week At #1]

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Sam Smith – Stay With Me (–24)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Calvin Harris – Summer (+23)

Coldplay/Avicii – A Sky Full Of Stars. This week's new #1 song on your Wutchuwant Countdown. Here's the voting poll for next week's countdown.

Wutchuwant Countdown – Voting (Part 1)
  
pollcode.com free polls 
Wutchuwant Countdown – Voting (Part 2)
  
pollcode.com free polls 
Wutchuwant Future Hits
  
pollcode.com free polls 

~ Now for the big announcement. It's time to announce your summer poll winners from the six voting polls.

Alternative: Neon Trees – Sleeping With A Friend

Dance: DJ Snake/Lil Jon – Turn Down For What

Hip-Hop/Rap: Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX – Fancy

Latino: Shakira/Rihanna – Can't Remember To Forget You

Pop: OneRepublic – Love Runs Out

Country: Florida Georgia Line/Luke Bryan – This Is How We Roll

But guess what? You're not done yet! We've had 6 voting polls. Each with 6 songs. It's time for the final voting poll containing the 6 winners. That's right. You'll be voting for the song of 2014. Next weekend, I will announce the winner and title it song of the year. If it's a tie, we'll have another voting with just the songs that tied because there can only be one song of the year. Ready. Go!

Favorite Song Of 2014
  
pollcode.com free polls 

My Top 5 Picks
1. Sam Smith – Stay With Me
2. Nico and Vinz – Am I Wrong
3. Maroon 5 – Maps
4. Tiësto/Matthew Koma – Wasted
5. Charli XCX – Boom Clap

Top 5 Bonus Summer Hits
1. David Guetta/Sia – Titanium
2. Ke$ha – TiK ToK
3. Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen – Good Time
4. Nicki Minaj – Starships
5. Florida Georgia Line – Cruise

Top Recommendation For The Weekend Countdown: Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul – Bailando

75 comments:

  1. Why won't Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX-Fancy reach number 1? I really love that song!!!Please let that song go to number 1?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next week, my friend. Next week. Or maybe the week after.

      Delete
  2. Counting Stars seems to be quite comfortable at #37 cuz it's been there for like 3 weeks now!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Really? It has to leave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR!!!!!
      You're Jack Lambert, right?
      -Remy

      Delete
  4. Yes. Why won't Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX-Fancy reach number 1? Adrian do you know or you Remy?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If Undressed gets into the top ten I will be super mad...!!! Oh and yeah I LOVEEEW jealous and come get it Bae!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... Undressed MUST get into the top ten, it is the best song on the countdown
      (Oh great I am torturing Lance right now. :))
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Very funny :) just saying if Undressed ever gets close to #1 I will stop listening to Hits 1 untill it leaves the countdown. I'm also probably the only person in the world that likes Im Ready. Remy do you like Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free it's my new favorite song!!!

      Delete
    3. 1. Kongos - Come With Me Now needs to jump into the Top 10 to annoy me. :)

      2. And I'm probably the only person in the world that likes Lorde - Team. (Sorry guys...)

      3. Lance, you're right. Break Free is an AWESOME song. :)

      Delete
    4. Haven't heard Break Free yet. But everyone is raving about how amazing the song is and how it's Ariana's best song yet, so... that tells me it is a good song.
      You don't like Come With Me Now Trance?
      -Remy

      Delete
    5. I would like it if it didn't come on the radio EVERY. FIVE. MINUTES. IT"S OVERPLAYED >.<

      Delete
  6. I think all 4 debuts are really good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First things first, Fancy will hit number 1. Also am I the only one that is disappointed that Iggy Azalea is not featured in Problem? The radio doesn't edit it out! And finally when will Echosmith - Cool Kids hit the countdown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I that " I got 99 problems but you won't be one lik what" I just Iggy's part in the song!!

      Delete
    2. Cool Kids- Echosmith better debut soon! Its an amazing song! Girls Chase Boys- Ingrid Michaelson, Break Free- Ariana Grande/Zedd, and Trumpets- Jason Derulo need to debut too!

      Delete
    3. I don't like Trumpets it's worse than undressed.. I also hate when he says " every time that you get undressed I hear symphony's in my head"

      Delete
    4. I hate how singers nowadays only sing about sex. It's annoying.

      Delete
    5. Me too, that's why my dad hates all the Jason Derulo songs (especially Wiggle)
      -Remy (I like how we have the same opinions on several stuff, ya know?)

      Delete
    6. Yeah same here I hate when singers (like Jason Derulo) only sing about having sex and that kinda stuff...

      Delete
  8. Yes Iggy Azalea is featured in Problem. I do not know. See if Syder Harrison knows. I like that song. I like Chromeo-Jealous. I like Rita Ora-I Will Never Let You Down. I LOVE Pharrell Williams-Come Get It a Bae!!! And I Love the acoustic version of 5 Seconds Of Summer-Amnesia

    ReplyDelete
  9. My first personal top 45 (Curlin's Top 45) post is out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. People are playing Trumpets on Hitbound I am hearing? Jason Deriulo? Jason Derulo does not have a song on hitbound. The only 2 songs I know from Jason Derulo is Talk Dirty and Wiggle. Wiggle is in the bottom 5. And did it push Talk Dirty up? Why did it go that far? it increasd airplay this week? I like that song in the bottom 5. I am getting sick of that song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Trumpets- Jason Derulo has been on Hit-Bound for 2 weeks.

      Delete
  11. Red:
    You & I- One Direction
    Goodbye- Glenn Morrison/Islove
    Alone Together- Fall Out Boy
    I'm Ready- AJR
    Dance With Me Tonight- Olly Murs
    Radioactive- Imagine Dragons
    Pompeii- Bastille
    Birthday- Katy Perry
    Ghost- Halsey
    I Wanna Get Better- Bleachers
    Me & My Broken Heart- Rixton

    Blue:
    Not A Bad Thing- Justin Timberlake
    Jealous (Ain't With It)- Chromeo
    Counting Stars- One Republic
    Talk Dirty- Jason Derulo
    Classic- MKTO
    Be Okay- Oh Honey
    Summer- Calvin Harris
    All of Me- John Legend/Tiesto
    On Top of The World- Imagine Dragons

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh ok. I just never hear it

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey guys! this weeks poll has been put up! come and vote on my blog! to get to my blog go into Adrian Carrazco's "other blogs" section and go into "Hits Of The Week from blogboy7"

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like Tiesto/Matthew Koma-Wasted so it deserved the biggest jump of the week. I am sad that 1d-you and I is leaving. I like that song

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are very funny Adrian
    I wish I had a personality like yours :")
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see you like 1d-You and I and Tiesto/Mathew Koma-Wasted. Dare and Find You and Red Lights did have some success. But they weren't very popular. As a matter of fact Red Lights stayed in the bottom 5 during its life on the hits 1 weekend countdown. Dare and Find you never got in the top 20.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, Dare You was at #18 on it's second week on the countdown.

      Delete
  17. Oh really. Thanks for telling me. I forgot. Thank you. We'll it still didn't last long 1-3 weeks later it had the biggest drop and then it left. Hardwell was a very good Dzj. Too bad it didn't last long enough. But hey I like Wasted.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh really. Thanks for telling me. I forgot. But 1-3 weeks later it had the biggest drop of the week and then left. I like that song. Hardwell was a very good DJ. I like Mathew Kmas vocals. I like Wasted.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I aplogize for typing it twice it was an error

    ReplyDelete
  20. Everyone look up Bo$$ by Fifth Harmony! Its AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hope DJ Snake/Lil Jon-Turn Down for What DEBUTS!!!!!! I hope Cavin Harris-Summer gets to number 1!!! I want Jason Derulo/Snoop Dogg-Wiggle to leave. I hope Sam Smith-Stay With me gets into the top 10. Nico/Vinz-Am I Wrong is in the top 10 at Box Office Biggies. Does Iggy Azalea sing in Problem? It seems as if Magic-Rude will be number 1. I love Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX-Fancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Turn down for what already debuted!!! It left after 1 week :(. Yes, Iggy Azalea does sing in Problem. Hits 1!just takes her part out. I want Wiggle to leave to it got old quickly

      Delete
  22. DJ Snake/Lil Jon-Turn Down For What needs to reentere them!!!!!!! Yes Jason Derulo/Snopp Dogg-Wiggle is in the bottom 5.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wiggle is soooo good! I don't understand why everyone hates on it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Dylan George, Do you enjoy Jason Derulo/Snoop Dogg-Wiggle in the bottom 5?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes absolutely no sense that its in the bottom 5. Its #6 on Billboard and high on iTunes. Hits 1 makes no sense sometimes!

      Delete
  25. Oh gawd. On Monday, I heard Jason Derulo - Trumpets at #3 on the Wutchuwant Countdown, and today, I heard Ingrid Michaelson - Girls Chase Boys at #2. So I can tell you those will probably debut on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh me too for both. Which Wutchuwant countdown. A with Spydef Harrison. B with Mikey aPiff or C with Kid Kelly. And for today even though mikey puffs starts at 9. Did you listen to Kid Kelly, Syper Harrison or at noon after the mash up today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Spydef Harrison, Mikey aPiff, mikey puffs, and Syper Harrison.

      Delete
    2. That was a spelling mistake I think.
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. I usually listen to the one with Spydef/Syper Harrison and Kid Kelly.

      Delete
  27. Will Jason Derulo-Trumpets and Infrid Michaelson-Girls Chase Boys debut?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who here actually likes both those songs?
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Really, I only like Girls Chase Boys.

      Delete
  28. Ingrid Michaelson-Girls Chase Boys is a good song

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like Fifth Harmony- Bo$$ it should debut

    ReplyDelete
  30. The song that has been on hitbound for many weeks is Ingrid Michaelson-Girls Chase Boys

    ReplyDelete
  31. I predict that Superbad- Jesse McCartney, Lightning In A Bottle- The Summer Set, and Girls Chase Boys- Ingrid Michaelson are going to debut due to airplay. I am really surprised that Cool Kids- Echosmith. Trumpets- Jason Derulo, Don't- Ed Sheeran, and Pills N Potions- Nicki Minaj aren't getting played more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too.
      OMG, you know what I just realized? Including this comment, this post will have 57 comments!!! lol is this like a record?

      Delete
    2. -Remy (sorry this came in 2 pieces)

      Delete
    3. I want Jesse McCartney – Superbad to debut. I don't care about Lightning In A Bottle and Girls Chase Boys would be a good debut. And yes, this is a record with 59 comments.

      Delete
    4. I just heard Pills N Potions yesterday so...

      Delete
  32. Let's keep it up so it can break the record!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. To bring up the comments I'm going to. Keep come,emit

    ReplyDelete
  34. Everyone go to my blog!
    http://todaystophitstop40.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. It was good. I like Afrojack/Wrabel-10"tall

    ReplyDelete
  36. How I would rank the debust:
    1) Come Get It Bae- Pharrell Williams/Miley Cyrus
    2) I Will Never Let You Down- Rita Ora/Calvin Harris
    3) Amnesia- 5 Seconds of Summer
    4) Jealous (Ain't With It)- Chromeo

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would rank it the same

    ReplyDelete
  38. Let's stop at 80 comments. Dylan George can estimate what the countdown will be like. This is 79 plus you will post this weekends countdown tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete