Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Top 40 Chart – Austin Mahone (1) – Week Of March 15, 2014

Out Of The Countdown:
  • Ellie Goulding – Burn (#29)
  • Beyoncé/Jay-Z – Drunk In Love (#30)
  • Sara Bareilles – Brave (#31)
  • Oh Honey – Be Okay (#35)
  • OneRepublic – Counting Stars (#37) [1 Week At #1]


Last Week's #1 Song: Fitz & The Tantrums – The Walker
The Countdown
1. Austin Mahone/Pitbull – Mmm Yeah (#2) [1st Week At #1]
2. Avicii/Dan Tyminski – Hey Brother (#3) [1 Week At #1]
3. Shakira/Rihanna – Can’t Remember To Forget You (#7)
4. John Newman – Love Me Again (#5)
5. Demi Lovato – Neon Lights (#9)
6. Pharrell Williams – Happy (#25)
7. Katy Perry/Juicy J – Dark Horse (#6) [1 Week At #1]
8. Jason Derulo/2 Chainz – Talk Dirty (#4) [2 Weeks At #1]
9. Paul McCartney – Queenie Eye (#11)
10. Avril Lavigne/Chad Kroeger – Let Me Go (#18)
11. Calvin Harris and Alesso/Hurts – Under Control (#21)
12. Eminem/Nate Ruess – Headlights (#17)
13. Hot Chelle Rae – Don’t Say Goodnight (#14)
14. Bastille – Pompeii (#13)
15. Fitz & The Tantrums – The Walker (#1) [1 Week At #1]
16. Aloe Blacc – The Man (#12)
17. Linkin Park – Burn It Down (#8) [7 Weeks At #1 In 2012]
18. Karmin – I Want It All (#16)
19. Zedd/Matthew Koma/Miriam Bryant – Find You (#23)
20. John Legend – All Of Me (#19)
21. Daughtry – Waiting For Superman (#10)
22. Paramore – Ain’t It Fun (#27)
23. Naughty Boy/Sam Smith – La La La (#20)
24. American Authors – Best Day Of My Life (#28)
25. Panic! At The Disco/Lolo – Miss Jackson (#24)
26. One Direction – Story Of My Life (#15)
27. Neon Trees – Sleeping With A Friend (#26)
28. Passenger – Let Her Go (#22)
29. MKTO – Classic (#39)
30. Lorde – Glory and Gore (DEBUT)
31. Eminem/Rihanna – The Monster (#36) [4 Weeks At #1]
32. Zedd/Hayley Williams – Stay The Night (#33)
33. Martin Garrix – Animals (#34)
34. Beyoncé – Partition (DEBUT)
35. Jay-Z/Justin Timberlake – Holy Grail (RE-ENTRY) [4 Weeks At #1]
36. Avicii/Aloe Blacc – Wake Me Up (#32) [5 Weeks At #1]
37. Lee DeWyze – Blackbird Song (DEBUT)
38. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis/Ray Dalton – Can’t Hold Us (#38) [4 Weeks At #1]
39. The Chainsmokers – #SELFIE (DEBUT)
40. Lorde – Team (#40)


Biggest Drop Of The Week: Tie Between Daughtry – Waiting For Superman and One Direction – Story Of My Life (–11)

Biggest Rise Of The Week: Pharrell Williams – Happy (+19)

11 comments:

  1. Umm hi im a big fan of the blog. I make my own countdown and if you want me to tell you the countdown or you want me to post it in the comments I can do that. Thanks. Hope you respond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next week, my top songs of march poll will be out! The next week, the countdown will be out!
      www.hits1countdown.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Anonymous,
      I would love to see your countdown. I’m always fascinated by people's personal countdown. That’s why I made my personal countdown.

      Delete
    3. Just a quick question, r you going to do a hit bound post?

      Delete
    4. No. There wasn’t a dramatic change on Hit-Bound. Only 1 new song. So no.

      Delete
  2. SIRENS?? I kinda don't like that song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyways, i'll start posting my countdown in the comments next week. :D

    - I don't know you don't either xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw he's not doing a hitbound post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And also, i'm gonna post it in the Weekend Countdown comments starting today when Adrian posts it. Hopefully I can get it up as soon as I can so you guys can see both countdowns.

    ReplyDelete