Monday, March 31, 2014

Pitbull (8) – Week Of March 29, 2014

Before we get to this week’s Fresh 45, here’s the songs we’re saying goodbye to this week.


  • Sara Bareilles – Brave (#17)
  • Katy Perry – Roar (#29)
  • Lorde – Royals (#42)

Last Week’s #1 Song: Bastille – Pompeii
The Countdown
1. Pitbull/Ke$ha – Timber [8th Week At #1]
2. OneRepublic – Counting Stars
3. Katy Perry – Dark Horse
4. Bastille – Pompeii
5. Pharrell – Happy
6. Passenger – Let Her Go
7. Jason Derulo – Talk Dirty
8. Imagine Dragons – Demons
9. Eminem/Nate Ruess – Headlights
10. Lorde – Team
11. MKTO – Classic
12. Haim – The Wire
13. Avicii/Dan Tyminski – Hey Brother
14. American Authors – Best Day Of My Life
15. Demi Lovato – Neon Lights
16. Paramore – Ain’t It Fun
17. Olly Murs – Dance With Me Tonight
18. Martin Garrix – Animals
19. Midnight Red – Hell Yeah
20. Phantogram – Fall In Love
21. Shakira/Rihanna – Can’t Remember To Forget You
22. AJR – I’m Ready
23. Aloe Blacc – The Man
24. Imagine Dragons – On Top Of The World
25. Glenn Morrison/Islove – Goodbye
26. Karmin – I Want It All
27. Zedd/Matthew Koma/Miriam Bryant – Find You
28. Oh Honey – Be Okay
29. Cash Cash/Bebe Rexha – Take Me Home
30. Cher Lloyd – Sirens
31. Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)
32. One Direction – Story Of My Life
33. Naughty Boy/Sam Smith – La La La
34. Imagine Dragons – Radioactive
35. Lady Gaga – G.U.Y.
36. NONONO – Pumpin’ Blood
37. Eminem/Rihanna – The Monster
38. Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy
39. Zedd/Hayley Williams – Stay The Night
40. Zendaya – Replay
41. Avicii/Aloe Blacc – Wake Me Up
42. Fall Out Boy – Alone Together
43. John Newman – Love Me Again
44. Bruno Mars – Young Girls
45. Ellie Goulding – Burn


Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Imagine Dragons – Radioactive (–14)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) (+13)
New Entrants (Will Review Next Week)
~ Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy*
~ Naughty Boy/Sam Smith – La La La
~ Lady Gaga – G.U.Y.
*RE-ENTRY

My Top 5 Picks
1. John Newman – Love Me Again
2. Phantogram – Fall In Love
3. Avicii/Dan Tyminski – Hey Brother
4. Naughty Boy/Sam Smith – La La La
5. Martin Garrix – Animals

Top 5 Most Annoying
1. Pitbull/Ke$ha – Timber
2. Imagine Dragons – Demons
3. Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark
4. AJR – I’m Ready
5. Cher Lloyd – Sirens


26 comments:

  1. No!!!!!!
    Royals And Brave left!!!!!
    Yay!!!! La La La and GUY debuted!!!!
    Grrrr Royals left I'm mad

    -Cole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all the debuts this week but I don't get how G.U.Y. debuted without having a week on the countdown.

    - Jro

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant Hit-Bound not the countdown LOL guys APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 34. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (-14) (Biggest Drop).

    31. Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) (+13) (Biggest Jump). No Joke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAY WHAT? Grr... I'm sick of Fall Out Boy! Alone Together must leave or else!
      Same wth MSKWYDITD (LEU)
      I'm glad la la la debuted though!

      Delete
  5. If anyone wants the Hitbound list for this past weekend. I can post it in the comments if it's OK with the blog owner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is Radioactive being green in the insta-station mode or did you change opinions about that song? BTW if you want song reviews and blurbs go to my blog. ( Sorry, no jumps bc I did it off of the Sirius Xm Blog).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After not hearing Radioactive very much, I’m starting to enjoy it again. I can listen to it if it comes on the radio. But I absolutely hate Demons.

      Delete
    2. Pumping Blood- Nonono red? How come?
      -Remro

      Delete
    3. BTW is it ok if I do a personal top 20 songs on hits 1 chart, and post it in the comments?
      -Remro

      Delete
  7. Alright, here it is:
    20. Sirens
    19. Ain't it Fun
    18. Talk Dirty to me!
    17. TIMBER!!!!!!!!
    16. Calling All Hearts
    15. Pompeii
    14. Fall in Love <3
    13. Love Me Again
    12. Be Okay
    11. Move
    10. Find Yoooooooou
    9. Brave
    8. Team
    7. Dark Horse
    6. Can't Remember to Forget You
    5. Heeeey, Brother!
    4. On Top of the World
    3. Happy
    2. Animals
    1. #selfie
    plz comment on this!

    thnks!
    -remro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #Selfie at #1! Same with me! It HAS to debut cause it is AMAZING!

      Delete
    2. #yeahtotallyagree
      #makeitdebut
      Is it ok if I make hashtags up?
      -rem

      Delete
    3. Today kicks off the #weekendcountdown! Who do you think will be #1 this time? Hopefully not Timber :)
      -remro

      Delete
    4. URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Timber @ #1 AGAIN? Curse you Pitbull! (and Ke$ha)
      -remro

      Delete
    5. It tied the weeks at #1 record
      (Carly Rae Jepson-Call Me Maybe)

      Delete
    6. Well then. Impressive. But will it BREAK the record?
      -rem

      Delete
    7. I sure hope not! Timber is NOWHERE good enough to break Carly Rae Jepsen’s record! >:(

      Delete
    8. When will you post this week's weekend countdown and hitbound?
      remro

      Delete
    9. When I can get my hands on the countdown. IDK when that will be.

      Delete
  8. Pop Universe/Jro's Countdown
    1. Katy Perry/Juicy J - Dark Horse [6th Week At Number 1]
    2. John Legend - All Of Me [1 Week At Number 1]
    3. Jason Derulo/2 Chainz - Talk Dirty [Biggest Jump]
    4. Pharrell Williams - Happy [4 Weeks At Number 1]
    5. Kristen Bell/Idina Menzel - Do You Want To Build A Snowman?
    6. DJ Snake/Lil Jon - Turn Down For What
    7. Christina Perri - Human
    8. Aloe Blacc - The Man
    9. Avicii/Dan Tyminski - Hey Brother
    10. Luke Bryan - Play It Again
    11. The Chainsmokers - #SELFIE
    12. Brantley Gilbert - Bottoms Up
    13. Bastille - Pompeii
    14. American Authors - Best Day Of My Life
    15. Lorde - Team
    16. Florida Georgia Line/Luke Bryan - This Is How We Roll
    17. Justin Timberlake - Not A Bad Thing
    18. Keith Urban - Cop Car
    19. Sam Smith - Stay With Me
    20. Paramore - Ain't It Fun
    21. Pitbull/Ke$ha - Timber
    22. 5 Seconds Of Summer - She Looks So Perfect
    23. A Great Big World/Christina Aguilera - Say Something
    24. Eric Church - Give Me Back My Hometown
    25. Trey Songz - Na Na
    26. MKTO - Classic
    27. OneRepublic - Counting Stars
    28. B.O.B./Priscilla Renea - John Doe
    29. Idina Menzel - Let It Go
    30. Pitbull/G.R.L. - Wild Wild Love
    31. Thomas Rhett - Get Me Some Of That
    32. Dan + Shay - 19 You + Me
    33. Kristen Bell/Idina Menzel - For The First Time In Forever
    34. Martin Garrix - Animals ["The Monster" Drop]
    35. Rixton - Me And My Broken Heart
    36. Jake Owen - Beachin'
    37. Coldplay - Magic
    38. Neon Trees - Sleeping With A Friend
    39. Passenger - Let Her Go
    40. Daughtry - Waiting For Superman
    41. Jerrod Niemann - Drink To That All Night
    42. One Direction - Story Of My Life
    43. Alex Preston - Fairytales [American Idol]
    44. Nashville Cast - Black Roses
    45. Naughty Boy/Sam Smith - La La La
    [Also, if Timber breaks the record, I am having a hissy fit.]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Same here.
    Also, I hope the song with too long of a title leaves the countdown next week! I'm talking about the Fall Out Boy song. It should be colored orange

    ReplyDelete