Sunday, March 16, 2014

OneRepublic (6) – Week Of March 15, 2014


For those of you who didn’t think I was being serious about this issue, I was. And right now we have a problem with #1, #3, and #6. Before we get to this week’s Fresh 45, here are the songs we’re saying goodbye to this week.


  • Goldhouse – Feel Good (#43) [DTHNOBx2]
  • Panic! At The Disco/Lolo – Miss Jackson (#44)

Last Week’s #1 Song: OneRepublic – Counting Stars
The Countdown
45. Avicii/Aloe Blacc – Wake Me Up (#33)
44. A Great Big World/Christina Aguilera – Say Something (#24)
43. Eminem/Rihanna – The Monster (#45)
42. Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) (#32)
41. Armin van Buuren/Trevor Guthrie – This Is What It Feels Like (#41)
40. Zendaya – Replay (#34)
39. Lorde – Royals (#42)
38. One Direction – Story Of My Life (#12)
37. Phantogram – Fall In Love (DEBUT)
36. Katy Perry – Roar (#36)
35. Zedd/Hayley Williams – Stay The Night (#25)
34. Sara Bareilles – Brave (RE-ENTRY)
33. Ellie Goulding – Burn (#31)
32. Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy (#18)
31. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis/Ray Dalton – Can’t Hold Us (#39)
30. NONONO – Pumpin’ Blood (#40)
29. Eminem/Nate Ruess – Headlights (#27)
28. Fall Out Boy – Alone Together (#11)
27. Cash Cash/Bebe Rexha – Take Me Home (#29)
26. Karmin – I Want It All (#30)
25. Aloe Blacc – The Man (#17)
24. Bruno Mars – Young Girls (#28)
23. Zedd/Matthew Koma/Miriam Bryant – Find You (#35)
22. AJR – I’m Ready (#22)
21. Glenn Morrison/Islove – Goodbye (#19)
20. Demi Lovato – Neon Lights (#26)
19. Shakira/Rihanna – Can’t Remember To Forget You (#21)
18. Haim – The Wire (#20)
17. Martin Garrix – Animals (#37)
16. Paramore – Ain’t It Fun (#15)
15. Midnight Red – Hell Yeah (#16)
14. Imagine Dragons – Radioactive (#38)
13. Jason Derulo – Talk Dirty (#23)
12. American Authors – Best Day Of My Life (#13)
11. Avicii/Dan Tyminski – Hey Brother (#14)
10. MKTO – Classic (#10)
  9. Lorde – Team (#9)
  8. Olly Murs – Dance With Me Tonight (#6)
  7. Passenger – Let Her Go (#5)
  6. Pitbull/Ke$ha – Timber (#4)
  5. Bastille – Pompeii (#7)
  4. Pharrell Williams – Happy (#8)
  3. Imagine Dragons – Demons (#3)
  2. Katy Perry – Dark Horse (#2)
  1. OneRepublic – Counting Stars (#1) [6th Week At #1]

Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: One Direction – Story Of My Life (–26)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Imagine Dragons – Radioactive (+24) [Yes, I’m being serious.]

New Entrants
~ We got an expected re-entry from Sara Bareilles – Brave.

~ Phantogram – Fall In Love is good. We’re getting a lot of alternative music on the countdown. We’re better off having it around.

We’ll Be Counting Blurbs
~ Imagine Dragons – Radioactive made an obnoxious leap to #14. I really don’t want to put this song in red. But Hits 1 keeps making it harder.

~ I really didn’t want Panic! At The Disco – Miss Jackson to leave. But I unfortunately cannot change its destiny.

~ Pharrell – Happy jumped to #4 kicking Pitbull/Ke$ha – Timber out of the Top 5.

~ One Direction – Story Of My Life is taking an Eminem/Rihanna – The Monster drop to the 30's two weeks after being in the Top 5.

~ Cher Lloyd hosted The Weekend Countdown and Hit-Bound this past weekend. She was pretty bad. These guest hosts need to learn how to do the following:
  • Announce the songs we said goodbye to.
  • Give recaps of every 5 songs in case I tune in a bit late.
  • Announce The Biggest Jump and DROP!!!... Of The Week.

~ If you don't like Armin van Buuren/Trevor Guthrie – This Is What It Feels Like, you must not know the meaning to it. It is about loneliness. If you listen to the lyrics, you'd know that it is about being lonely. "Nobody here knocking at door. The sound of silence I can't take anymore." These lyrics really show how this person has no one to be with. To talk to. That is the meaning of this song. And a lot of people don't like it. Either that or you just don't like Electronic/Dance Music.

~ One Direction – Story Of My Life dropped all the way to #38 pushing Imagine Dragons – Radioactive all the way up to #14. :P

~ A Great Big World/Christina Aguilera – Say Something and Fall Out Boy  Alone Together both had some pretty big drops as well as Story Of My Life.

~ For the Hit-Bound Poll, the song with the least amount of votes was Phantogram – Fall In Love (only 2 votes). And that's the song that debuts.

~ Avicii – Hey Brother would like to enter the Top 10. There's some pretty crappy music in there now that I would have go away. There's at least 3 songs in the Top 10 that should leave. Hopefully, you know what they are.

~ Hopefully, Alone Together falling to the bottom of the countdown means Light Em Up will leave.

~ Nicole (From The Morning Mash Up) had her baby yesterday! That's probably why I didn't hear her yesterday morning.

~ I've decided not to do a Top 45 Post For February.

~ Glad to see Zendaya – Replay isn't catching on.

~ I'm moving my personal Top 40 Chart into this blog. So there will be another post coming tomorrow with my Top 40 from my personal chart.

~ Most Wanted Hit-Bound Song: Peter Thomas/Betty Who – All Of You

~ Jason Derulo – Talk Dirty has yet to reach #1 on My Top 5 Picks.

My Top 5 Picks
1. Armin van Buuren/Trevor Guthrie – This Is What It Feels Like
2. Karmin – I Want It All
3. Phantogram – Fall In Love
4. Zedd/Matthew Koma/Miriam Bryant – Find You
5. Avicii/Dan Tyminski – Hey Brother

21 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The missing songs are 10. MKTO. 9. Lorde 8. Olly Murs and 7. Passenger

    Also what does DTHNOB by a song stand for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay. Thanks. And IDK what it stands for. CountdownRecap used it.

      Delete
  3. I was thinking the same thing about the guests not stating the droppers biggest jump/drop, and stating the last 5 songs.

    I assume that the guest do not know the format that Spyder uses or they feel it is time consuming and that they just want to get it over with. But I agree that the guests should also do the countdown like him as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!! I saw that you put the pageviews for the blog on the side. Can you tell me how to show my viewers my pageviews like you did?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Go To Your Blog On Blogger.
      2. Go To “Layout”
      3. If You Want It On The Side, Go To The Right Side and Click “Add a Gadget”
      4. You Scroll Down To Where It Says Blog Stats and Click On It.
      5. Choose The Style Of How You Want It To Be.
      6. Click “Save”

      And then it’s there! Hope This Helped!

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much!!! Btw, what do the colors mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purple = Best Song On Countdown
      Blue = Song Is Okay
      Turquoise = Song Is Super Old and Must Leave Or I’ll Hate It
      Green = Song Is Good / Great
      Yellow = Song Is Old
      Orange = Worst Song On Countdown
      Red = Song Is Bad

      Delete
  6. Very disapointing week this week. I thought FOR SURE Dark Horse would be #1
    Song recomindation for Hit-bound: Tiesto- Red Lights

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW this is your biggest fan, Remy :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Check out my latest post at
    www.hits1countdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, are u gonna do a hit-bound post?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ya are u gonna do a hit bound post??
    here are my top 5
    Shakira - Cant Remember to Forget U
    Martin Garrix - Animals
    Glenn Morrison - Goodbye
    Nonono - Pumpin Blood
    Katy Perry - Dark Horse

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Remy
    Whats your least favorite song on the countdown?
    Mine is My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark
    its so terribly old it needs to go!!!!!!!!!!
    NOW!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here!
      U seem nice. What's your name?

      Delete
  12. Two anonymous's? You guys seem so cool! I totally agree with My Songs… Dark ( Too long of a title). Why the crap does the song with too long of a title still need to be on the countdown? This needs to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey guys! My 1,000 Pageview special is out! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are you going to do a hit- bound post?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey!! Check out my latest post please.

    ReplyDelete