Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Future Hits – Top 40 Blog

  • Maroon 5 – Lucky Strike
  • Glenn Morrison/Islove – Goodbye
  • Rachele Royale – Shush
  • Guy Sebastian – Like A Drum
  • Imagine Dragons – On Top Of The World
  • Justin Timberlake – Not A Bad Thing
  • Arctic Monkeys – Do I Wanna Know?
  • 5 Seconds Of Summer – She Looks So Perfect
  • Peter Thomas/Betty Who – All Of You
  • Phantogram – Fall In Love
  • Idina Menzel – Let It Go
  • Kid Ink/Chris Brown – Show Me
  • Linkin Park/Rakim – Guilty All The Same
  • Hardwell/Matthew Koma – Dare You


My Top 5 Picks
1. Maroon 5 – Lucky Strike
2. Linkin Park/Rakim – Guilty All The Same
3. Peter Thomas/Betty Who – All Of You
4. Glenn Morrison/Islove – Goodbye
5. Arctic Monkey’s – Do I Wanna Know?

7 comments:

  1. How is #SELFIE on the personal chart and a future hit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love love love that song!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark Horse BETTER be #1. If it isn't then I will go coco for cocoa puffs. I am TIRED of Counting Stars at #1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous,
    What's your favorite song on hit-bound?
    If you say On Top Of The World then we match

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, I accedentally selected anonymous! Mine is On top of the world too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who will hit #1? Better not be Counting Stars. Like I said, I will go cookoo for cocoa puffs if that will b #1.

    ReplyDelete