Saturday, February 15, 2014

OneRepublic (4) – Week Of February 15, 2014


What’s up, guys? Hope you had a good Valentines Day. I sure didn’t. I was so lonely that I was sad almost all day. All that matters is if you had a good Valentines Day. I’m forever alone. Now let’s get to this week’s Fresh 45.

Last Week’s #1 Song: Pitbull/Ke$ha – Timber

The Countdown
45. Lady Gaga/R. Kelly – Do What U Want (#44)
44. Lorde – Royals (#41)
43. John Newman – Love Me Again (#42)
42. The 1975 – Chocolate (#45)
41. Katy Perry – Roar (#33)
40. Avicii/Aloe Blacc – Wake Me Up (#17)
39. Paramore – Still Into You (#35)
38. Lady Gaga – Applause (#29)
37. Imagine Dragons – Radioactive (#43)
36. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis/Ray Dalton – Can’t Hold Us (#38)
35. Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) (#31)
34. Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding – I Need Your Love (#34)
33. American Authors – Best Day Of My Life (#37)
32. Goldhouse – Feel Good (#23)
31. Bruno Mars – Young Girls (#30)
30. Zendaya – Replay (#36)
29. Haim – The Wire (#20)
28. AJR – I'm Ready (#28)
27. Avicii/Dan Tyminski – Hey Brother (#40)
26. Demi Lovato – Neon Lights (#39)
25. Glenn Morrison/Islove – Goodbye (#27)
24. Justin Timberlake – Drink You Away (#24)
23. Jason Derulo – Talk Dirty (#32)
22. Paramore – Ain't It Fun (#22)
21. Pharrell Williams – Happy (#19)
20. Panic! At The Disco/Lolo – Miss Jackson (#16)
19. Midnight Red – Hell Yeah (#14)
18. Lorde – Team (#6)
17. Eminem/Rihanna – The Monster (#5)
16. A Great Big World/Christina Aguilera – Say Something (#18)
15. Cash Cash/Bebe Rexha – Take Me Home (#21)
14. MKTO – Classic (#11)
13. Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy (#25)
12. Zedd/Hayley Williams – Stay The Night (#13)
11. Sara Bareilles – Brave (#10)
10. Fall Out Boy – Alone Together (#9)
  9. Ellie Goulding – Burn (#8)
  8. Imagine Dragons – Demons (#15)
  7. Olly Murs – Dance With Me Tonight (#26)
  6. Passenger – Let Her Go (#12)
  5. Katy Perry – Dark Horse (#7)
  4. Bastille – Pompeii (#4)
  3. One Direction – Story Of My Life (#3)
  2. Pitbull/Ke$ha – Timber (#1)
  1. OneRepublic – Counting Stars (#2) [4th Week At #1]



Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Avicii/Aloe Blacc – Wake Me Up (–23)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Olly Murs – Dance With Me Tonight (+19)


I Need To Know Now, Know Now. Can You Blurb Me Again?
~ Katy Perry – Dark Horse is in the Top 5.

~ Olly Murs – Dance With Me Tonight and Passenger – Let Her Go both re-entered the Top 10.

~ On one of the Wutchuwant Countdowns I heard yesterday, Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark was #7. You people need to stop voting for this song. I don't care if this is the first time you hear that song. I've heard this song over 347 times. So has the rest of North America who follows Sirius XM Hits 1.

~ If these are The 45 Biggest Songs In North America, where's Shakira/Rihanna – Can't Remember To Forget You? That song better debut soon.

~ This is John Newman – Love Me Again's 5th straight week in the Bottom 5.

~ Hang in there Macklemore and Ryan Lewis – Can't Hold Us. You've got about a month to go.

~ Jason Derulo hosted Hit-Bound. At one point he said he puts hot sauce in all his foods. He'd even put it in cereal. I wonder what that's like.

~ OneRepublic – Counting Stars at #1 is almost as bad as Pitbull/Ke$ha – Timber at #1. I've heard Counting Stars over 200 times on Hits 1 and The Pulse combined.

~ Eminem/Rihanna – The Monster and Lorde – Team made some big drops out of the Top 10. I'm disappointed that The Monster didn't reach #1. Hope our new song on Hit-Bound, Eminem/Nate Ruess – Headlights has a chance at #1.

~ Hardwell/Matthew Koma – Dare You and Janelle Monae – Dance Apocalyptic both disappeared from Hit-Bound. Strange!

~ Zedd/Matthew Koma/Miriam Bryant – Find You aired twice on Hit-Bound. Also strange!

~ Naughty Boy/Sam Smith – La La La is on Hit-Bound. There are a few obnoxious points in the song. But other than that, it's pretty good.

~ Austin Mahone has released his 5th 6th 7th single already! It's called U. This is getting ridiculous. I am a Mahomie. But Austin is just releasing a new single before his previous can get any airplay on radio. I haven't heard Mmm Yeah yet on the radio and he already released the new single. Austin, you need to give your current single some time before you release the next.

~ Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy took only 2 weeks to get from #44 #13.

~ Of course Jason Derulo – Talk Dirty moved the highest out of last week's entrants. If this song is really the most "wutchuwanted", then why don't you throw it to #1?

~ Everyone needs to go the Hits 1 homepage and vote for Hot Chelle Rae – Don't Say Goodnight so it can hit the countdown next week.

~ Calvin Harris/Ayah Marar – Thinking About You has been on Hit-Bound for a REALLY long time.

~ Avicii/Aloe Blacc – Wake Me Up is at risk if Aloe Blacc – The Man debuts next week.

~ My celebrity crushes (Hunter Hayes, Austin Mahone, and Chandler Riggs) didn't make my Valentines Day any better at all.

~ This Weeks Artist Of The Week: Hot Chelle Rae

~ Here are the Top 5 songs I listened to most this past week. (None are on the countdown)

1. Hot Chelle Rae – Don't Say Goodnight
2. Britney Spears – I Wanna Go
3. Rudimental/John Newman – Feel The Love
4. Fitz & The Tantrums – The Walker
5. Swedish House Mafia/John Martin – Save The World

~ Here are the Top 5 songs I listened to most YESTERDAY. (Again. None on countdown)

1. Rudimental/John Newman – Feel The Love
2. The Mowgli's – San Francisco
3. Maroon 5 – Love Somebody
4. OneRepublic – Feel Again
5. Bruno Mars – Just The Way You Are

~ I had a lot to say for a week with no new music.

My Top 5 Picks
1. John Newman – Love Me Again
2. Avicii/Dan Tyminski – Hey Brother
3. Panic! At The Disco – Miss Jackson
4. Eminem/Rihanna – The Monster
5. Demi Lovato – Neon Lights

5 comments:

  1. Are there any debuts? Also, I feel sorry for you that you didn't have a good valentines day. Unfortunately, It wasn't with Austin Mohone since that was your celebrity crush. Like you said, it is not possible though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. There are no debuts. So yeah. I was sad yesterday. But now I’m fine. Like it never happened.

      Delete
  2. Yeah, sorry about Valentines Day. It seems like the more I blog the less pageviews I get. Can you please check out my latest post? Do you have any tips to make my blog more popular?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did check out your latest post. I have no idea how this blog became popular. I just kept blogging and now I have a lot of people checking this every week. You should probably think of more things to put under the Blurbs. You could also color-code the songs based on your opinion of them.

      Delete