Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pitbull (2) – Week Of January 4, 2014


Happy 2014! I have over 10,000 pageviews! Thanks guys! What a great way to start off the new year. Keep that number rising. I added a new color for the song list. Yellow = Song That Was Good But Got Old and Should Leave. Now let's get to this week's Fresh 45.

Last Week's #1 Song: Pitbull ft. Ke$ha – Timber
The Countdown
45. Enrique Iglesias – Heart Attack (#39)
44. Panic! At The Disco ft. Lolo – Miss Jackson (#28)
43. John Newman – Love Me Again (#41)
42. The Mowgli's – Say It, Just Say It (#44)
41. Travie McCoy ft. Jason Mraz – Rough Water (#43)
40. A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera – Say Something (#42)
39. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton – Can't Hold Us (#37)
38. Imagine Dragons – Radioactive (#36)
37. Lady Gaga – Applause (#35)
36. Rihanna – What Now (#33)
35. Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) (#40)
34. Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding – I Need Your Love (#45)
33. Linkin Park & Steve Aoki – A Light That Never Comes (#34)
32. Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell & T.I. – Blurred Lines (#27)
31. Capital Cities – Safe and Sound (#30)
30. Serebro – Mi Mi Mi (#29)
29. Katy Perry – Roar (#32)
28. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. ScHoolboy Q & Hollis – White Walls (#23)
27. Bruno Mars – Young Girls (#38)
26. Lady Gaga ft. R. Kelly – Do What U Want (#19)
25. Selena Gomez – Slow Down (#17)
24. Wax – Rosana (#31) [Yes! Definitely Leave!]
23. Midnight Red – Hell Yeah (#26)
22. Flo Rida – How I Feel (#21)
21. Sara Bareilles – Brave (#22)
20. Paramore – Still Into You (#18)
19. Ellie Goulding – Burn (#25)
18. Justin Timberlake – Drink You Away (#20)
17. Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy (#16) [Yes! Definitely Stay!] 
16. Katy Perry ft. Juicy J – Dark Horse (#15)
15. Fall Out Boy – Alone Together (#10)
14. The Wanted – We Own The Night (#24)
13. The Neighbourhood – Sweater Weather (#14)
12. Armin van Buuren ft. Trevor Guthrie – This Is What It Feels Like (#12)
11. MKTO – Classic (#13)
10. Zedd ft. Hayley Williams – Stay The Night (#7)
  9. Olly Murs – Dance With Me Tonight (#9)
  8. Lorde – Royals (#6)
  7. One Direction – Story Of My Life (#11)
  6. Passenger – Let Her Go (#8)
  5. Avicii ft. Aloe Blacc – Wake Me Up (#5)
  4. Imagine Dragons – Demons (#4)
  3. Eminem ft. Rihanna – The Monster (#3)
  2. OneRepublic – Counting Stars (#2)
  1. Pitbull ft. Ke$ha – Timber (#1) [2nd Week at #1] {1st Song To Hold Spot After 9 Weeks Of #1 Song Changing.}

Biggest DROP!!! Of The Week: Panic! At The Disco ft. Lolo – Miss Jackson (–16)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Tie Between Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding – I Need Your Love and Bruno Mars – Young Girls (+11)

New Entrants
-- This is the second straight week I have no new music to talk about. A week without new music is a boring week.

Countdown Info
-- One Direction – Story Of My Life is new to the Top 10.

-- Bruno Mars has disappointed me with everything he produced after Locked Out Of Heaven. His previous album was better.

-- Panic! At The Disco – Miss Jackson's career on the countdown seems to be coming to an end.

-- John Newman – Love Me Again seems like it will be leaving soon. Too bad. :'(

-- I can't believe Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark is still here. It should've left around the same time as Olly Murs – Troublemaker and P!nk ft. Nate Ruess – Just Give Me A Reason. That song is so 7 months ago.

-- Spyder Harrison said Serebro – Mi Mi Mi drives him crazy. Is that good or bad?

-- Some new entrants next week will be nice.

-- I'm going to try this again. It would be nice for Eminem ft. Rihanna – The Monster to hit #1 in the near future. I'm okay with Timber at #1, but it would be better if The Monster reached #1.

-- There is a rumor that AJR will be hosting Hit-Bound next weekend.

-- I would like to see Daughtry – Waiting For Superman hit the countdown. Make it happen!

-- I took a good listen to every track on Avicii's album, True. I really liked it. So I did a review on it. Here's The Link If You Wanted To Check It Out.
http://latestalbumreviews.blogspot.com/2014/01/avicii-true.html

-- I took a listen to Zendaya – Replay. I have one thing to say. What is so good about that song??

My Top 5 Picks
1. Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy*
2. Eminem ft. Rihanna – The Monster
3. John Newman – Love Me Again
4. Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding – I Need Your Love
5. Sara Bareilles – Brave
(6. Linkin Park & Steve Aoki – A Light That Never Comes)
(7. Katy Perry ft. Juicy J – Dark Horse)

*This song has an advantage due to a celebrity crush I have on the artist. For more info, here is the link.
http://siriusxmhits1weekendcountdown.blogspot.com/2014/01/my-obnoxious-crush-on-hunter-hayes.html

7 comments:

  1. Lady gaga - Do What U Want should hit #1 sometime. Neon Lights and Pompeii should debut MSKWYDITD needs to go that song is crappy and old!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother luvs Demons

    ReplyDelete
  3. My top 5 songs

    1. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - White Walls
    2. Lady Gaga - Do What U Want
    3. Armin Van Buuren - This Is What It Feels LIke
    4. One Direction - Story Of My Life
    5. Flo Rida - How I Feel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see what's so good about White Walls.

      Delete
  4. What isn't good about White Walls? I love that song! Macklemore & Ryan Lewis are like gody!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I don't like it. What I think is strange is that my brother likes Wax – Rosana and doesn't like Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy.

      Delete
  5. I don't like Mi Mi Mi either. It sounds like a five year old is singing it. The only good thing is that the three women in the group are hot as shown on their cover of the

    ReplyDelete