Friday, December 27, 2013

Your Top 45 Songs Of 2013 Based On Your Votes

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. After almost 2 months of voting, it comes down to this. Your Top 45 Songs Of 2013! I've been pushing you guys to vote because I want to see what you guys like. A lot of you like the same songs. Some of you like songs others don't like. Some of you like songs I don't like. I picked songs based on your votes for this countdown and your votes from the voting polls on this site. I'll throw in some of my personal comments for some songs. I'll color code them as well. Green means I love it, blue means I sort of like it, and red means I don't like it. Feel free to leave comments and say what songs you like the best out of these 45. Before we get to your Fresh 45 for the year, here are the songs that were not considered because they didn't graduate from Hit-Bound on time.


  • Lorde – Team
  • Bastille – Pompeii
  • Demi Lovato – Neon Lights
  • Zendaya – Replay
  • Haim – The Wire
  • NONONO – Pumpin' Blood
  • Cash Cash feat. Bebe Rexa – Take Me Home
  • Goldhouse – Feel Good
  • Lupe Fiasco feat. Ed Sheeran – Old School Love

Now here are the songs that are not considered because they never even debuted on Hit-Bound.
  • Fifth Harmony – Miss Movin' On
  • Avicii feat. Dan Tyminski – Hey Brother
  • Maroon 5 – Lucky Strike
  • Drake feat. Majid Jordan – Hold On We're Going Home
  • Avicii feat. Adam Lambert & Nile Rodgers – Lay Me Down
  • Austin Mahone – Banga! Banga!
  • Avril Lavigne feat. Chad Kroeger – Let Me Go

Now here is the one song that is not being considered and the voters and I have declared it worst song of the year.

  • Wax – Rosana

Your Countdown

45. Awolnation – Sail
No Comment

44. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. ScHoolboy Q & Hollis – White Walls
Comments: I don't find this song as good as Can't Hold Us or Thrift Shop. I'm disappointed.

43. Kelly Clarkson – Catch My Breath
No Comment

42. Icona Pop – I Love It
No Comment

41. Bruno Mars – When I Was Your Man
Comments: This is nice song by Bruno Mars. I am not a huge fan of Unorthodox Jukebox. This is one of the only 3 good songs on there.

40. Taylor Swift – 22
No Comment

39. Justin Bieber feat. Nicki Minaj – Beauty and a Beat
Comments: Not a big fan of Justin Bieber. Especially after finding Austin Mahone. This is one of the only good songs from him.

38. Imagine Dragons – Demons
No Comment

37. Labrinth feat. Emeli Sandé – Beneath Your Beautiful
Comments: Beautiful Song

36. Avril Lavigne – Here's To Never Growing Up
No Comments

35. Sara Bareilles – Brave
Comments: Inspirational song with inspirational music video.

34. P!nk – Try
Comments: Also a very inspirational song.

33. Pitbull feat. Christina Aguilera – Feel This Moment
No Comment

32. Panic! At The Disco feat. Lolo – Miss Jackson
Comments: Fall Out Boy?

31. Lady Gaga – Applause
Comments: First good song from Lady Gaga.

30. A Great Big World feat. Christina Aguilera – Say Something
Comments: No one voted for this song. I just thought since a larger amount of people than I thought like this song, why not?

29. Eminem – Berzerk
Comments: Best rapper of all time!

28. Daft Punk feat. Pharrell & Nile Rodgers – Get Lucky
No Comment

27. Pitbull feat. Ke$ha – Timber
Comments: I think it could possibly be a #1 on the Weekend Countdown.

26. Demi Lovato – Heart Attack
No Comment

25. Taylor Swift – I Knew You Were Trouble
No Comment

24. Florida Georgia Line – Cruise
Comments: Best Country Song Of The Year.

23. MKTO – Classic
Comments: This song is so catchy and Classic!

22. P!nk feat. Nate Ruess – Just Give Me A Reason
No Comment

21. The Script feat. will.i.am – Hall Of Fame
Comments: Very Inspirational! I love this song!

20. Lady Gaga feat. R. Kelly – Do What U Want
No Comment

19. Eminem feat. Rihanna – The Monster
Comments: I'm a fan of both Eminem and Rihanna. I really like this song.

18. Katy Perry feat. Juicy J – Dark Horse
Comments: One of the only good songs from Katy Perry in my opinion.

17. Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding – I Need Your Love
Comments: One of the only good songs from Calvin Harris in my opinion.

16. Avicii feat. Aloe Blacc – Wake Me Up
Comments: Many of you are voting this song 2013 Best Electronic/Dance Song. That's good.

15. Emblem 3 – Chloe
No Comment

14. One Direction – Little Things
No Comment

13. Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy
Comments: Hunter is a young artist who I look up to.

12. Swedish House Mafia feat. John Martin – Don't You Worry Child
No Comment

11. Lorde – Royals
Comments: I have to admit. This song is not as good as Team.

We're getting into the Top 10. This is where your votes really kicked in.

10. Karmin – Acapella
No Comment

9. Robin Thicke feat. Pharrell & T.I. – Blurred Lines
Comments: So Robin Thicke thinks he has created the Summer Hit Of 2013. Maybe he did. All I know is that this song is old as of right now.

8. Maroon 5 – Love Somebody
Comments: Maroon 5 never disappoints me. This song is a great song that must be better than Blurred Lines because it actually reached #1 on the Weekend Countdown.



7. Olly Murs – Troublemaker
Comments: Olly Murs is a great music artist who achieved 2 #1 songs for the year. I hope you guys know which is the better one.

6. Linkin Park feat. Steve Aoki – A Light That Never Comes
No Comment

5. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Mary Lambert – Same Love
Comments: This is a good song with a great social message. I don't want you to think I don't like this song. I do. It's just a little boring. I used to be completely gay. But now I'm just bisexual. I really appreciate this message because it targets people like me. Everyone is equal. Especially between straight and gay people. Everyone is equal. Remember that.

4. will.i.am feat. Britney Spears – Scream & Shout
Comments: will.i.am only sounds good in this song. As I said before, both artists play a good role in the song.

3. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz – Thrift Shop
Comments: Who knew a song about poppin' tags at a thrift shop could be so cool. Well done, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.

2. Imagine Dragons – Radioactive
No Comment

1. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton – Can't Hold Us
Comments: This song is AMAZING!!! It's especially fun to watch Macklemore perform this song. As I said before, the speed he raps is phenominal. I would love to watch Macklemore perform this song. It is amazing. And by the way, this song had the most amount of votes. So that's why it is #1.



Thanks For Your Votes, Guys. And That's.......                                                   ........Wutchuwanted!

3 comments:

  1. This is a pretty good list! I am sooooooo happy Macklemore & Ryan Lewis's songs are all in the top 5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Well this was based on your votes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you read my comments for Same Love?

    ReplyDelete