Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pitbull (1) – Week Of December 28, 2013


This is the 9th straight week the #1 song has changed. I'm not surprised that OneRepublic – Counting Stars didn't hold the #1 spot. But who would've guessed a song that debuted at #41 would reach #1. I sure wouldn't have. I would've liked Eminem feat. Rihanna – The Monster to reach #1. And this is our last #1 song of 2013. Now let's get to this week's Fresh 45.

Last Week's #1 Song: OneRepublic – Counting Stars
The Countdown
45. Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding – I Need Your Love (#39)
44. The Mowgli's – Say It, Just Say It (#30)
43. Travie McCoy/Jason Mraz – Rough Water (#43)
42. A Great Big World/Christina Aguilera – Say Something (#40)
41. John Newman – Love Me Again (#31)
40. Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) (#32) [Yup, It's Still Here.]
39. Enrique Iglesias – Heart Attack (#45)
38. Bruno Mars – Young Girls (#36)
37. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis/Ray Dalton – Can't Hold Us (#35)
36. Imagine Dragons – Radioactive (#34)
35. Lady Gaga – Applause (#33)
34. Linkin Park/Steve Aoki – A Light That Never Comes (#28)
33. Rihanna – What Now (#37)
32. Katy Perry – Roar (#17)
31. Wax – Rosana (#26)
30. Capital Cities – Safe and Sound (#44)
29. Serebro – Mi Mi Mi (#41)
28. Panic! At The Disco/Lolo – Miss Jackson (#25)
27. Robin Thicke/Pharrell/T.I. – Blurred Lines (#29)
26. Midnight Red – Hell Yeah (#27)
25. Ellie Goulding – Burn (#18)
24. The Wanted – We Own The Night (#42)
23. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis/ScHoolboy Q & Hollis – White Walls (#16)
22. Sara Bareilles – Brave (#22)
21. Flo Rida – How I Feel (#23)
20. Justin Timberlake – Drink You Away (#20)
19. Lady Gaga/R. Kelly – Do What U Want (#21)
18. Paramore – Still Into You (#19)
17. Selena Gomez – Slow Down (#15)
16. Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy (#12)
15. Katy Perry/Juicy J – Dark Horse (#38)
14. The Neighbourhood – Sweater Weather (#10)
13. MKTO – Classic (#9)
12. Armin van Buuren/Trevor Guthrie – This Is What It Feels Like (#13)
11. One Direction – Story Of My Life (#24)
10. Fall Out Boy – Alone Together (#5)
9. Olly Murs – Dance With Me Tonight (#11)
8. Passenger – Let Her Go (#14)
7. Zedd/Hayley Williams – Stay The Night (#8)
6. Lorde – Royals (#7)
5. Avicii/Aloe Blacc – Wake Me Up (#6)
4. Imagine Dragons – Demons (#3)
3. Eminem/Rihanna – The Monster (#4)
2. OneRepublic – Counting Stars (#1)
1. Pitbull/Ke$ha – Timber (#2) [1st Week at #1]

#1 Song 1 Year Ago: Maroon 5 – One More Night


Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week: Katy Perry – Roar (–15)


Biggest Jump Of The Week: Katy Perry/Juicy J – Dark Horse (+23)


Countdown Info
-- Passenger – Let Her Go is in the Top 10 on its 3rd week.

-- I could've sworn Capital Cities – Safe and Sound would've left. Someone who works at Sirius XM Hits 1 must've read what I said about Capital Cities – Safe and Sound and wanted to prove me wrong.

-- As I said in the description for Same Love on Your Top 45 Songs, I'm bisexual. Probably closer to gay than straight. The artists I look up to are the young artists. Specifically, the boys. Artists like Austin Mahone and Hunter Hayes. But not Justin Bieber! As said in Nicole's (From The Morning Mash Up) 4-1-1, Justin Bieber is constantly getting kicked out of hotels. Austin Mahone and Hunter Hayes are my inspirations.

-- Speaking of Hunter Hayes, I had this strange dream. (This has nothing to do with the countdown, so if you really don't care about my strange dream, you should probably skip this.) Last night, I had a dream that Hunter Hayes was about my age. (I'm 14 by the way. You probably didn't know that.) So he and I were the same age and we were really good friends. Like really good friends. And I had a crush on him. He didn't know it. He just knew we were friends. I hadn't even told him I was bisexual yet. Since he thought I was straight, he didn't think I had a crush on him. Hunter is straight in real life. (At Least I Think He Is). But one day, he came out to me saying he was gay. He still didn't know I was bi. But since he said he was gay, that gave me the idea to just pull him towards me and kiss him. I guess somehow we ended up dating. Remember, this was just a dream. It didn't happen in real life. I wish it did. But it didn't. I would like to have that dream again. But it may not happen. I've never had the same dream twice. I should be lucky I had it once. One of my favorite dreams of all time.

(Now Back To The Countdown)

-- A Great Big World feat. Christina Aguilera – Say Something is at #42 on its second week! And I thought The Wanted – We Own The Night wasn't catching on.

-- So One Direction – Story Of My Life thinks it has what it takes to enter the Top 10. We'll see about that.

-- I find Sara Bareilles – Brave a really inspiring song that I hear in these commercials for new tablets. The music video is one of my favorite music videos of 2013.

-- Avicii feat. Aloe Blacc – Wake Me Up has re-entered the Top 5. I'm okay with that.

-- I'm also okay with Katy Perry – Roar having the Biggest DROP!!!... Of The Week.

-- Spyder Harrison mentioned that since one of Paramore's members hasn't been with them performing because he's with his wife, no one has replaced him. Instead they just have a cardboard cut out of him. I noticed that. It was funny.

-- I'm already sick of Royals. Someone needs to pull Team out of Hit-Bound and throw it onto the countdown.

-- Speaking of Hit-Bound, I'm worried about Goldhouse – Feel Good. It's been on Hit-Bound for a while now and has very little weekday airplay. I'll be disappointed if it doesn't debut.

-- It'll be okay if Avicii feat. Dan Tyminski – Hey Brother debuts. But I really want Avicii ft. Adam Lambert & Nile Rodgers – Lay Me Down to debut.

My Top 5 Picks
1. Eminem ft. Rihanna – The Monster
2. Sara Bareilles – Brave
3. John Newman – Love Me Again
4. Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy
5. Linkin Park ft. Steve Aoki – A Light That Never Comes

3 comments:

  1. Don't know when I will be able to post my review because I'm on vacation this week. Just a heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you think of my crazy dream? Or did you just skip it?

    ReplyDelete