Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hits 1 Best Of 2013 Listener Poll – Results

Hits 1 recently conducted a listener poll on their homepage for the year of 2013. All you had to do was vote. Congratulations to the winners of these awards. Here are the results.


  •  Sirius XM Hits 1 Unexpected Hit Of The Year
Winner: Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)

Comments: I do believe this is an unexpected hit. Especially since this was their first song back together as a band again. 

  • Sirius XM Hits 1 Breakthrough Artist Of The Year
Winner: Imagine Dragons

Comments: I also agree. Before Radioactive was a hit, when I heard it, I thought it was a cool song. I had no idea it would become this much of a hit! And everyone knows the song. I've never heard anyone say they don't like it. Congrats, Imagine Dragons!

  • Sirius XM Hits 1 Most Stimulating Artist Of The Year
Winner: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

Comments: So true. These guys put 4 popular songs on the countdown. I don't think they were all good, but they were popular. Can't Hold Us seems like the guys' best because everyone knows it and it's a cool song. I would actually call them Breakthrough Artist Of The Year.

  • Sirius XM Hits 1 Hit-Bound Found It Artist Of The Year
Winner: Olly Murs

Comments: I actually voted for this guy. He is really good for a runner-up on The X Factor. His really popular hit, Troublemaker, was a great song. His current hit, Dance With Me Tonight, is also a great song. Heart Skips A Beat was a great song as well. I would like to see Right Place Right Time hit the countdown too. 'Cause that's a great song too. Congrats, Olly Murs.


Thanks For Reading! Have a great week before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment