- Of Monsters and Men – Little Talks - This is nice song from a group that is from Iceland. I like those songs from a group where they switch between the man's voice and the woman's voice. It just sounds better like that.
- P!nk – Try - I'm not a huge fan of P!nk. Just Give Me A Reason was her best song yet. But now that I heard Try, this makes 2 good songs from her. Try has inspirational lyrics. She's basically saying to get up and try, and try, and try.
- Rihanna – Diamonds - This is one of Rihanna's best. My favorite line is “We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky.” Rihanna is a great vocalist. She is actually one of my favorite female vocalists.
- Taylor Swift – I Knew You Were Trouble - I am a big fan of Taylor Swift. She is also one of my favorite female vocalists. I don't think the lyrics are something a girl should be inspired by. But I think Taylor Swift is someone girls can be inspired by.
- Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy - I absolutely LOVE this song. This is a cool country song that sounds kinda Irish. After that weird dream I had about Hunter and I dating, I have developed a crush on him. I know. It's crazy. But Hunter wants crazy. Right? It's stupid. I know that he and I getting together is never gonna happen. But I can't help it. Hunter is so
good lookinghot. And it's hard for a bisexual guy who almost completely gay to stay away. I fell in love with his music. But I never thought I would fall in love with him. People who have met him say he is the sweetest person they'd ever met. And people sound so confident saying that Hunter is gay. So yeah. I have a crush on him.
- Kelsi Luck – That's What I Like - It's horrible. I'm not surprised this is her only song.
Thanks For Reading. I'll Get The Individual Artists' Top 15 Songs Posted As Soon As Possible.