Sunday, November 10, 2013

Your End Of The Year Countdown - Year Of 2013

Come on people. Vote!!! You have till Christmas to vote for your favorite song. Any song that has been on the countdown in 2013 is eligible. Vote by emailing me your vote at adrianc0502@yahoo.com or by leaving comments on my posts. I highly recommend everyone to vote. You may vote however many times you would like. But I want people to vote. No votes = No countdown. I will make a reminder on every post to vote. But I recommend starting now.

6 comments:

  1. All three Macklemore & Ryan Lewis songs, Scream & Shout by Will.I.Am, Royals by Lorde, Radioactive by Imagine Dragons, Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia, Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke, I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes, Little Things by One Direction, Chloe by Emblem3, & Acapella by Karmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! My first vote! Those are good songs too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olly Murs - Troublemaker, Lorde - Royals, Robin Thicke - Blurred Lines, Katy Perry - Roar, Justin Bieber - Beauty and a Beat, Calvin Harris - I Need Your Love, Lady Gaga - Do What U Want & Avicii - Wake Me Up

      Delete
    2. and also 22 and I knew u were trouble by Taylor Swift

      Delete
    3. Hooray! Someone voted for Olly Murs – Troublemaker! One of my favorite songs! These are great votes! Thanks guys! :)

      Delete
    4. Ummmmmmmmmmm..... Lady Gaga - Do What U Want and allMacklemore sngs (minus Same Love)

      Delete