Saturday, November 2, 2013

Katy Perry (6th Week) – Week Of November 2, 2013

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is all wrong! Vote for Avicii!!! Katy Perry doesn't deserve #1! Especially when we have a fantastic DJ in the Top 5. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.

  • Eminem – Berzerk (#45)

The Countdown
45. Krewella – Live For The Night (#36)
44. The 1975 – Chocolate (#21)
43. Robin Thicke – Give It 2 U (#43)
42. P!nk ft. Lily Allen – True Love (#44)
41. Tegan & Sara – Closer (#41)
40. Imagine Dragons – Demons (#29)
39. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton – Can't Hold Us (#30)
38. Maroon 5 – Love Somebody (#42)
37. Britney Spears – Work B**ch (#26)
36. Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy (#23)
35. Zedd ft. Foxes – Clarity (#18)
34. New Politics – Harlem (#35)
33. One Direction – Story Of My Life (DEBUT)
32. Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell & T.I. – Blurred Lines (#32)
31. Labrinth ft. Emeli Sandé – Beneath Your Beautiful (#40)
30. Jesse McCartney – Back Together (#27)
29. Enrique Iglesias – Heart Attack (#28)
28. Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran – Everything Has Changed (#13)
27. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Mary Lambert – Same Love (#12)
26. Bruno Mars – Gorilla (#25)
25. Lana Del Rey ft. Cedric Gervais – Summertime Sadness (#16)
24. Fall Out Boy – Alone Together (#11)
23. Travie McCoy ft. Jason Mraz – Rough Water (#24)
22. Cher Lloyd – I Wish (#38)
21. Daft Punk ft. Pharrell & Nile Rodgers – Get Lucky (#20)
20. The Neighbourhood – Sweater Weather (#19)
19. Avril Lavigne – Rock N Roll (#31)
18. Wax – Rosana (#39)
17. Katy Perry – Unconditionally (#33)
16. The Mowgli's – Say It, Just Say It (#17)
15. Icona Pop – All Night (#22)
14. Linkin Park ft. Steve Aoki – A Light That Never Comes (#15)
13. John Newman – Love Me Again (#14)
12. Selena Gomez – Slow Down (#10)
11. Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) (#37)
10. MKTO – Classic (#6)
  9. Imagine Dragons – Radioactive (#3)
  8. Olly Murs – Dance With Me Tonight (#8)
  7. Paramore – Still Into You (#5)
  6. Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding – I Need Your Love (#34)
  5. Capital Cities – Safe and Sound (#9)
  4. Lady Gaga – Applause (#4)
  3. Lorde – Royals (#7)
  2. Avicii ft. Aloe Blacc – Wake Me Up (#1)
  1. Katy Perry – Roar (#2) [6th Week at #1]

Biggest DROP!!!: The 1975 – Chocolate (-23)

Biggest Jump: Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding – I Need Your Love (+28)

How does Spyder Harrison allow Eminem – Berzerk to leave like that? I thought he would protect Berzerk at all costs.

We have only one new entrant this week. I think One Direction has had the most amount of songs on the countdown. But the only song that was ever good by them was What Makes You Beautiful. However, Story Of My Life might be their second best song. It's a nice song with a nice guitar intro. But for real, how many songs has One Direction had on the countdown?

It appears The 1975 – Chocolate fell to #44. I think this might be the end for them.

This was not a very good week. Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy falls to #36. Imagine Dragons – Demons falls to #40 on its fourth week. Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark jumps to #11. Avicii leaves #1. Katy Perry reaches #1. Imagine Dragons – Radioactive went down to #9. Wax – Rosana jumps to #18! Now I shall deal with them individually.

Imagine Dragons – Demons probably won't reach the Top 10 anytime soon. (I don't approve this. >:[ )

Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding – I Need Your Love won't be leaving anytime soon. (And I approve that. :] )

Wake Me Up is a great song. I would love for it to get to #1 again.

Good News: Krewella – Live For The Night has become a lot more interesting.
Bad News: It fell to #45.

Imagine Dragons – Radioactive looks like it's eager to leave the Top 10. I guess it was never meant to break the record. I guess Carly Rae Jepsen will just hold the record forever. :'(

Olly Murs – Dance With Me Tonight has held the #8 spot for three weeks in a row.

Fall Out Boy is still technically at #11. Just with a different song.

#31 Alert: Will Labrinth ft. Emeli Sandé – Beneath Your Beautiful leave because of #31? We'll have to wait and see.

It appears Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran – Everything Has Changed has moved down by a lot. I hope this isn't the end.

Now for a mini Hit-Bound review
- Sara Bareilles is on Hit-Bound with Brave. It sounds a lot like Katy Perry – Roar. It is interesting and inspiring and I will enjoy it when it reaches the Weekend Countdown.

- Calvin Harris ft. Ayah Marar – Thinking About You is on Hit-Bound. It is not any better than I Need Your Love. But it is still good and interesting. Ayah Marar has nice vocals so she is great for this song.

- Panic! At The Disco ft. Lolo – Miss Jackson is on Hit-Bound. It is the second best song currently on Hit-Bound. I have never really heard Panic! At The Disco before this song. But this song really got me into them.

- The Wanted – We Own The Night remains on Hit-Bound for ANOTHER week.

My Top 5 Picks
1. Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy
2. Enrique Iglesias – Heart Attack
3. John Newman – Love Me Again 
4. Linkin Park ft. Steve Aoki – A Light That Never Comes
5. MKTO – Classic

No comments:

Post a Comment