Sunday, November 24, 2013

Fall Out Boy (1) – Week Of November 23, 2013


I know it is not Thanksgiving yet. But I'm going to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving anyway because the next post I make will be after Thanksgiving. So... Happy Thanksgiving! Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.

  • Krewella – Live For The Night (#43)
  • Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – Same Love (#45)

Last Week's #1 Song: Avicii ft. Aloe Blacc – Wake Me Up
The Countdown
45. Zedd ft. Foxes – Clarity (#39)
44. Bruno Mars – Gorilla (#44)
43. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. ScHoolboy Q & Hollis – White Walls (DEBUT)
42. P!nk ft. Lily Allen – True Love (#42)
41. Wax – Rosana (#21)
40. Cher Lloyd – I Wish (#24)
39. Flo Rida – How I Feel (DEBUT)
38. The 1975 – Chocolate (#40)
37. Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding – I Need Your Love (#37)
36. Imagine Dragons – Radioactive (#26)
35. Serebro – Mi Mi Mi (#35)
34. Paramore – Still Into You (#32)
33. Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell & T.I. – Blurred Lines (#29)
32. Maroon 5 – Love Somebody (#38)
31. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton – Can't Hold Us (#33)
30. Capital Cities – Safe and Sound (#30)
29. Enrique Iglesias – Heart Attack (#29)
28. Panic! At The Disco ft. Lolo – Miss Jackson (#36)
27. John Newman – Love Me Again (#31)
26. New Politics – Harlem (#22)
25. Lana Del Rey ft. Cedric Gervais – Summertime Sadness (#11)
24. OneRepublic – Counting Stars (#34)
23. Icona Pop – All Night (#13)
22. Linkin Park ft. Steve Aoki – A Light That Never Comes (#10)
21. Lady Gaga ft. R. Kelly – Do What U Want (#23)
20. One Direction – Story Of My Life (#28)
19. The Mowgli's – Say It, Just Say It (#20)
18. Travie McCoy ft. Jason Mraz – Rough Water (#17)
17. Katy Perry – Unconditionally (#18)
16. Pitbull ft. Ke$ha – Timber (#41)
15. The Neighbourhood – Sweater Weather (#14)
14. Armin van Buuren ft. Trevor Guthrie – This Is What It Feels Like (#27)
13. Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy (#12)
12. Eminem ft. Rihanna – The Monster (#19)
11. Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) (#16)
10. Selena Gomez – Slow Down (#9)
  9. Zedd ft. Hayley Williams – Stay The Night (#15)
  8. MKTO – Classic (#7)
  7. Lady Gaga – Applause (#8)
  6. Olly Murs – Dance With Me Tonight (#5)
  5. Lorde – Royals (#2)
  4. Katy Perry – Roar (#3)
  3. Imagine Dragons – Demons (#6)
  2. Avicii ft. Aloe Blacc – Wake Me Up (#1)
  1. Fall Out Boy – Alone Together (#4) [1st Week at #1]

Biggest DROP!!!: Wax – Rosana (–20)

Biggest Jump: Pitbull ft. Ke$ha – Timber (+25)

Two new entrants this week. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis are back and they collaborated with ScHoolboy Q & Hollis (whoever they are) to produce their worst song so far. Can't Hold Us, Thrift Shop, and even Same Love are all better than White Walls. I already know it is going to have the Biggest Jump Of The Week next week. This song will definitely be part of my Bottom 5 Songs Of 2013.

Next we have Flo Rida – How I Feel. This song is okay. And it is a million times better than Can't Believe It, which was on Hit-Bound at some point. How I Feel is interesting. Though it is not better than Right Round and Wild Ones, it is still one of Flo Rida's good ones.

Good News: Wax – Rosana might be on its way out.

Bad News: Linkin Park ft. Steve Aoki – A Light That Never Comes may also be on its way out.

Zedd ft. Hayley Williams – Stay The Night is catching on quick. It's already in the Top 10.

Fall Out Boy achieves their second song at #1 for the year. Good Job!

#'s 7 and 8 swapped and #'s 17 and 18 swapped. Weird!

The Wanted – We Own The Night should be nominated for longest time on Hit-Bound.

I remember a time when MKTO – Classic and The 1975 – Chocolate were both in the Top 10. Now they are approximately 30 spots apart from each other.

Wow. In the time Can't Hold Us was with us, Same Love debuted, Thrift Shop left, Same Love left, Same Love re-entered, Same Love left, and White Walls debuted.

Cher Lloyd – I Wish also seems like it's on its way out. I was starting to really like that one.

Why is it that the version of Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy they play on Hits 1 is different than the album version. I like the Hits 1 version better but I can't find it anywhere else.

News For Those One Direction Fans: Midnight Memories will be released in less than one day.

Linkin Park ft. Steve Aoki – A Light That Never Comes has become one of my favorite songs of all time! I listen to it every day. I never get sick of it. It is just so up beat.

Besides The Wanted – We Own The Night, Sara Bareilles – Brave, Midnight Red – Hell Yeah, and Ellie Goulding – Burn, there is a lot of crap on Hit-Bound. It is extremely displeasing.

My Top 5 Picks
1. Linkin Park ft. Steve Aoki – A Light That Never Comes
2. John Newman – Love Me Again
3. Eminem ft. Rihanna – The Monster
4. Armin van Buuren ft. Trevor Guthrie – This Is What It Feels Like
5. Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment