Sunday, November 17, 2013

Avicii (4) – Week Of November 16, 2013


So far I have one vote for your End Of The Year Top 45 Countdown Of 2013. Luckily, that one vote has a bunch of songs. But it is still not enough. Remember, vote by: sending an email with the song you choose at adrianc0502@yahoo.com, leave a comment with your song choice, or email me at adrian4579@gmail.com. Either email will work. I recommend everyone to vote. Before we get to this week's Fresh 45, here are the songs we're saying goodbye to this week.
  • Labrinth ft. Emeli Sandé – Beneath Your Beautiful (#30)
  • Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran – Everything Has Changed (#32)
  • Jesse McCartney – Back Together (#40)
  • Avril Lavigne – Rock N Roll (#44) [WHAT???!!!]
  • Tegan & Sara – Closer (#45)

The Countdown
45. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Mary Lambert – Same Love (RE-ENTRY)
44. Bruno Mars – Gorilla (#42)
43. Krewella – Live For The Night (RE-ENTRY)
42. P!nk ft. Lily Allen – True Love (#36)
41. Pitbull ft. Ke$ha – Timber (DEBUT)
40. The 1975 – Chocolate (#38)
39. Zedd ft. Foxes – Clarity (#27)
38. Maroon 5 – Love Somebody (#34)
37. Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding – I Need Your Love (#13)
36. Panic! At The Disco ft. Lolo – Miss Jackson (DEBUT)
35. Serebro – Mi Mi Mi (#25)
34. OneRepublic – Counting Stars (DEBUT)
33. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton – Can't Hold Us (#41)
32. Paramore – Still Into You (#5)
31. John Newman – Love Me Again (#19)
30. Capital Cities – Safe and Sound (#16)
29. Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell & T.I. – Blurred Lines (#37)
28. One Direction – Story Of My Life (#26)
27. Armin van Buuren ft. Trevor Guthrie – This Is What It Feels Like (#39)
26. Imagine Dragons – Radioactive (#14)
25. Enrique Iglesias – Heart Attack (#29)
24. Cher Lloyd – I Wish (#24)
23. Lady Gaga ft. R Kelly – Do What U Want (#35)
22. New Politics – Harlem (#28)
21. Wax – Rosana (#23)
20. The Mowgli's – Say It, Just Say It (#22)
19. Eminem ft. Rihanna – The Monster (#33)
18. Katy Perry – Unconditionally (#15)
17. Travie McCoy ft. Jason Mraz – Rough Water (#31)
16. Fall Out Boy – My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) (#7)
15. Zedd ft. Hayley Williams – Stay The Night (#43)
14. The Neighbourhood – Sweater Weather (#12)
13. Icona Pop – All Night (#21)
12. Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy (#20)
11. Lana Del Rey ft. Cedric Gervais – Summertime Sadness (#17)
10. Linkin Park ft. Steve Aoki – A Light That Never Comes (#10)
  9. Selena Gomez – Slow Down (#11)
  8. Lady Gaga – Applause (#9)
  7. MKTO – Classic (#6)
  6. Imagine Dragons – Demons (#3)
  5. Olly Murs – Dance With Me Tonight (#8)
  4. Fall Out Boy – Alone Together (#18)
  3. Katy Perry – Roar (#4)
  2. Lorde – Royals (#1)
  1. Avicii ft. Aloe Blacc – Wake Me Up (#2) [4th Week at #1]

Biggest DROP!!!: Paramore – Still Into You (–27)

Biggest Jump: Zedd ft. Hayley Williams – Stay The Night (+28)

Apparently, the same singer had the Biggest Jump and Biggest DROP!!! of the week.

Welcome back Krewella – Live For The Night. I missed you! And (ugh) welcome back Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Mary Lambert – Same Love. I didn't miss you. Now let's get on to this week's debuts. First we have Panic! At The Disco ft. Lolo – Miss Jackson. I have never listened to this band before. But somehow it just works for me. It's interesting. That's all I really have to say about it.

Next we have OneRepublic – Counting Stars. OneRepublic is a cool band that makes cool music. But no OneRepublic song can be any better than Counting Stars. I love when Ryan Tedder sings the “Lately, I've been. I've been losing sleep...” the second time during each chorus. But the point is this is a great song. Finally, we have Pitbull ft. Ke$ha – Timber. This song sounds kind of western-like, which makes it more interesting. Pitbull and Ke$ha are great singers and they make a great combination.

I thought Fall Out Boy – Alone Together would never enter the Top 10. But it did. And not only that. But it entered the Top 5.

I was also waiting for Olly Murs – Dance With Me Tonight to enter the Top 5.

John Newman – Love Me Again has fallen once again to #31. Somehow I feel like this is the end. But I won't give up hope.

R.I.P.: Avril Lavigne – Rock N Roll - I hope this isn't the end. (sniff) :'(

Since no songs by the same artist are allowed to anywhere close to each other on the countdown, it makes sense that Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – Can't Hold Us is at #33.

Goodbye Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran – Everything Has Changed. You will be missed.

That is a pretty big drop for a song that was at #5 last week. I hope this isn't the end.

Avicii takes over the top spot kicking Lorde to #2. I'm sure this isn't the end of Lorde. She will take over #1 again soon.

My Top 6 Picks
1. John Newman – Love Me Again
2. Linkin Park ft. Steve Aoki – A Light That Never Comes (This song is highly addicting!)
3. Eminem ft. Rihanna – The Monster
4. OneRepublic – Counting Stars
5. Paramore – Still Into You
6. Krewella – Live For The Night

No comments:

Post a Comment