Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Imagine Dragons (6th Week) Week of 8/10/13

If Imagine Dragons - Radioactive keeps up this streak for one more week, they will have officially been at #1 more than Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up). Before we get to this week's 45 songs, here are the songs leaving the countdown this week.

  • NONE

The Countdown
45. Awolnation - Sail (#43)
44. Classified ft. David Myles - Inner Ninja (#44)
43. The Summer Set - Boomerang (#41)
42. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop (#39)
41. Anna Kendrick - Cups (#45)
40. Icona Pop - I Love It (#36)
39. fun. - Some Nights (#35)
38. Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven (#40)
37. Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child (#31) [Biggest DROP!!!]
36. Demi Lovato - Heart Attack (#38)
35. Labrinth ft. Emeli Sandé - Beneath Your Beautiful (#33)
34. Selena Gomez - Come & Get It (#34)
33. The 1975 - Chocolate (#37)
32. Hot Chelle Rae - Hung Up (#32)
31. Rihanna ft. David Guetta - Right Now (#42) [Biggest Jump]
30. Olly Murs - Troublemaker (#30)
29. Sammy Adams ft. Mike Posner - L.A Story (#25)
28. Cody Simpson - Pretty Brown Eyes (#28)
27. Tegan & Sara - Closer (#29)
26. One Direction - Best Song Ever (#24)
25. Twenty One Pilots - Holding On To You (#27)
24. MKTO - Classic (#26)
23. Nikki Williams - Glowing (#23)
22. Train ft. Ashley Monroe - Bruises (#19)
21. Daft Punk ft. Pharrell & Nile Rodgers - Get Lucky (#21)
20. P!nk ft. Lily Allen - True Love (#22)
19. Karmin - Acapella (#18)
18. Capital Cities - Safe and Sound (#13)
17. Mika ft. Ariana Grande - Popular Song (#20)
16. JTX - Summer Lover (#17)
15. Emblem 3 - Chloe (#16)
14. Bruno Mars - Treasure (#14)
13. Paramore - Still Into You (#15)
12. Jason Derulo - The Other Side (#11)
11. Ke$ha ft. will.i.am - Crazy Kids (#10)
10. Florida Georgia Line - Cruise (#9)
  9. Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding - I Need Your Love (#8)
  8. Avril Lavigne - Here's To Never Growing Up (#12)
  7. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (#4)
  6. Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) (#5)
  5. Zedd ft. Foxes - Clarity (#6)
  4. P!nk ft. Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason (#7)
  3. Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell and T.I. - Blurred Lines (#2)
  2. Maroon 5 - Love Somebody (#3)
  1. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (#1)


Biggest DROP!!!: Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child (-6)

Biggest Jump: Rihanna ft. David Guetta - Right Now (+11)


As Spyder Harrison said, Hot Chelle Rae is literally Hung Up at the #32 spot.

How is Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark still in the Top 10? Aren't people tired of that song yet?


My Top 5 Picks
1. Olly Murs - Troublemaker 
2. Twenty One Pilots - Holding On To You
3. Avril Lavigne - Here's To Never Growing Up
4. Demi Lovato - Heart Attack
5. Labrinth ft. Emeli Sandé - Beneath Your Beautiful 




5 comments:

  1. HA! I found the first post! It's very short... you've come a long way, Adrian.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your first post too, and I can definitely say the same.

      Delete
  2. I really wish I could've commented on this post earlier beforehand when you began blogging Adrian. There were obviously so many things I missed out on during the year 2013 that I really wish I could go back in time and do it all in my teenage life rather than having to do so now since I was mostly obsessed with animated websites and didn't have time to do anything else besides that. If only I could go back in time and do that right away none of this would've happened during my actual lifetime and basically would've started my interests all over again. Also, I was 14 years old when your first post came out and I was basically writing every single Hit-Bound list from the past three years from 2013-2016 and I still remember saving those ever since.

    ReplyDelete