- Hot Chelle Rae - Hung Up (#38)
- Avril Lavigne - Here's To Never Growing Up (#30)
- Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child (#29)
- Nikki Williams - Glowing (#23)
45. Jason Derulo - The Other Side (#20)
44. P!nk ft. Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason (#8)
43. Bruno Mars - Treasure (#27)
42. Ke$ha ft. will.i.am - Crazy Kids (#28)
41. Awolnation - Sail (#40)
40. Icona Pop - I Love It (#44)
39. Anna Kendrick - Cups (#45)
38. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop (#37)
37. Bonnie McKee - American Girl (DEBUT)
36. Avicii ft. Aloe Blacc - Wake Me Up (DEBUT)
35. Selena Gomez - Come & Get It (#42)
34. fun. - Some Nights (#43)
33. Tegan & Sara - Closer (#35)
32. JTX - Summer Lover (#18)
31. Krewella - Live For The Night (#39)
30. Emblem 3 - Chloe (#15)
29. Daft Punk ft. Pharrell & Nile Rodgers - Get Lucky (#31)
28. Demi Lovato - Heart Attack (#36)
27. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Mary Lambert - Same Love (DEBUT)
26. Cody Simpson - Pretty Brown Eyes (#34)
25. John Newman - Love Me Again (#41)
24. P!nk ft. Lily Allen - True Love (#19)
23. Sammy Adams ft. Mike Posner - L.A. Story (#11)
22. Train ft. Ashley Monroe - Bruises (#22)
21. Mika ft. Ariana Grande - Popular Song (#21)
20. Twenty One Pilots - Holding On To You (#24)
19. MKTO - Classic (#32)
18. Icona Pop - All Night (#33)
17. Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran - Everything Has Changed (DEBUT)
16. The 1975 - Chocolate (#16)
15. One Direction - Best Song Ever (#26)
14. Labrinth ft. Emeli Sandé - Beneath Your Beautiful (#14)
13. Karmin - Acapella (#13)
12. Paramore - Still Into You (#10)
11. Lady Gaga - Applause (#25)
10. Capital Cities - Safe and Sound (#12)
9. Katy Perry - Roar (#17)
8. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (#9)
7. Florida Georgia Line - Cruise (#6)
6. Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding - I Need Your Love (#7)
5. Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up) (#4)
4. Zedd ft. Foxes - Clarity (#3)
3. Maroon 5 - Love Somebody (#1)
2. Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell & T.I. - Blurred Lines (#5)
1. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (#2) [7th Week at #1]
Biggest DROP!!!: P!nk ft. Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason (-36)
Biggest Jump: John Newman - Love Me Again (+16)
P!nk, what happened? Just Give Me A Reason went from #8 to #44! I think that is like the Biggest DROP!!! we've ever had on the countdown. If you disagree, you must tell me what song it is that dropped more than 36 spots.
I did not expect Bonnie McKee - American Girl to be as good as it is. It is not my favorite new entrant. But it is actually pretty good, in my opinion. What's funny is that she kind of reminds me of another female singer. I just can't remember who it is. I'll get back to you if I find out.
I can't even begin to say how much I love Avicii ft. Aloe Blacc - Wake Me Up. I first heard it on Alt Nation. (Channel 36 on the Sirius XM Radio) Then I heard it a few times on the Hits 1 Wutchuwant Countdown. When I heard it on the Wutchuwant Countdown, I thought, "This song is really cool. It should debut on the Weekend Countdown." I think it can reach at least the Top 10. I'm not going to exaggerate and say it needs to reach #1. But it would be cool if it did. I think it is one of the only songs that I actually knew before it debuted.
I really like those bands where they have a woman and a guy singing. Bands like Lady Antebellum or Of Monsters and Men. It doesn't even need to be a band. It can be an artist featuring another artist. Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran - Everything Has Changed is an example. That song is my second favorite new entrant. I can understand why it has the highest debut.
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis have quite a few songs on the countdown. Same Love is the first song I've heard where they mention gays. Here's how I feel with them. I really like Can't Hold Us. I really dislike Thrift Shop. Same Love is not good but not bad. Thrift Shop should be well on its way out of the countdown.
Am I the only one tired of Awolnation - Sail and Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)?
John Newman is making some progress. Debuted at #41, had the biggest jump, and ended up at #25. It is slowly moving up. It has some competition with Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. Love Me Again is going to have to step up its game to beat Roar and Applause.
Icona Pop - All Night is also making progress with the second biggest jump of the week. I Love It once reached #5 which I didn't think was even possible. But since it was possible, I think it could be possible for All Night to reach #5. Just saying.
There must be something going on with Imagine Dragons - Radioactive, Maroon 5 - Love Somebody, and Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell & T.I. - Blurred Lines. Imagine Dragons moved up 1 spot, Maroon 5 moved down 2 spots, and Robin Thicke moved up 3 spots. Every time Robin Thicke gets to the #2 spot, I think he will reach #1. I bet they will stay at the Top 3 for a long time.
Jason Derulo - The Other Side, P!nk ft. Nate Ruess - Just Give Me A Reason, Bruno Mars - Treasure, and Ke$ha ft. will.i.am - Crazy Kids are all new to the bottom of the countdown.
Bruno Mars - Treasure should eventually be on its way out of the countdown. The Hits 1 Weekend Countdown is for songs that sound like they are from the 21st century, not from the 1970's.
Speaking of the 1970's, The 1975 - Chocolate is one of those songs that I slowly start to like. Another example is Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding - I Need Your Love. I never really liked either of those until I listened to them a few more times.
Demi Lovato - Heart Attack is slowly moving back up.
My Top 5 Picks
1. Avicii ft. Aloe Blacc - Wake Me Up
2. Labrinth ft. Emeli Sandé - Beneath Your Beautiful
3. John Newman - Love Me Again
4. Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding - I Need Your Love
5. Twenty One Pilots - Holding On To You